logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 05 August 2013 08:25:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: the elusive thread.

Zac Hale was sat in his car, outside the hotel where he was supposed to pick up Pixie for their first date. He had been looking forward to taking her out for a long time, since they first met a while back, and he liked her a lot. However, an incident this morning when she had said she was going home, ready to stand him up, had really confused him and made him wonder about how she felt. As a result, he had told himself to be guarded and not set himself up for a fall in case, as he feared, she maybe didn't like him. He looks up at the San Diego hotel and then takes his phone out to text Pixie and tell her that he was there.

Zac then looks down at himself, what he was wearing. Normally he would dress in something smart for a first date, but tonight he was dressed more casually because of what he had planned. He was dressed in a snap back, a white vest shirt and some board shorts. He checks his reflection nervously.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 05 August 2013 09:15:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Pixie was inside, finishing up getting prepared for her date tonight with Zac. She had to clear up some misconceptions at first, thinking he had forgot about it since he hadn't reached her for a few days now. She felt that was strange for someone who really seemed to want to take her out but she shrugged it off and decided to go out with him anyway. She almost looked normal, wearing a tight black dress that was but underneath she had on a neon pink bikini as instructed by Zac for their mystery date. She received his text, letting him know that she was headed towards him now.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 05 August 2013 09:27:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac was still sat in his truck when he got a message back from Pixie saying she was on the way out. He smiles a little at the text and puts the phone back in his pocket before taking his hat off for a moment and fixing his hair. He puts his hat back on and starts up the truck as he looks up at the hotel waiting to see her. He was still a little confused about the whole situation, as he didn't know he had done anything wrong, but he hoped it might get cleared up.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 05 August 2013 09:34:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie walks outside, thanking the doorman for holding the revolving doors for her as she made her way to Zac's truck. Once she was close enough, a wide smile crept onto her face, her excitement not being able to be contained any longer. Truth be told, she had been waiting to see Zac for a while. "Hi, how are you?" She asks with her happiness bursting through but with Pixie it was almost contagious. You couldn't help but to smile or feel her energy from wherever you were. She had her two long ponytails on either side of her head, they would bounce a little as she walked, a small bit of confidence to her walk appearing.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#5 Posted : 05 August 2013 09:43:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

After looking down for a moment, Zac puts his phone in the centre panel and looks up again. He sees Pixie walking towards the truck in her tight black dress, bouncing happily as she always does. He smiles, barely able to keep his eyes off her legs in particular. "Shiiit," he says to himself, very impressed with how she looks as always - Zac had been attracted to her from the first moment he saw her. As she gets to the truck, he smiles. "Hey, Pickles," he says with his warm and contagious smile. "I'm feeling good. I'm excited! How are you?" He reaches over and opens the door for her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 05 August 2013 09:50:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As Pixie and Zac's eyes met, she giggled a little at his reaction. "I'm wonderful, happier now. I'm very much so excited too!" She opens the door, stepping inside careful not to flash anyone or Zac for that matter. After all, it was their first date so he didn't get the privilege of seeing her naked yet. She looked over at him, still smiling. "You look very handsome, I love your hat. You always wear cute hats." She giggles again, a very sexy yet cute giggle. It was hard to not think everything Pixie did wasn't cute or adorable. She was an attractive young woman yet she had this incredibly cute childish side that made you want to just watch 'Teletubbies' and play hopscotch with her. "I am excited to see what your planning for us."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 05 August 2013 10:02:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smiles as Pixie gets into the truck, trying not to stare at her legs again. He chuckles when she compliments his appearance. "Thank you. It's because I'm bald....these hats keep my wig on," he jokes. Zac looks at her again, amazed by how gorgeous she is. "You look...fantastic, Pickles. Really beautiful." He starts the truck and starts to drive down the road he knew so well, towards the beach. Despite the fact that he had been worried about how she felt about him after this morning, as soon as she was there he felt much better. Her smile just lit up any room, and Zac couldn't help but to smile back, the same way as she had made him feel on their first meeting in Korea. He turns at the end of the road and starts down a new road. "Its fun what I have planned. I hope you've got a bikini on like I suggested...or else you'll have to skinny dip," he jokes, smiling over at her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 05 August 2013 10:15:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie lets out a laugh, shaking her head. "I don't believe you. I think you have gorgeous hair." She giggles a little before settling down her laugh, getting comfortable in her seat as they drive. She always felt like it was an adventure with Zac around, especially in Korea. Most people would just talk to her and then that was it but Zac seemed confident and fun. She could tell that he would probably get her to experience a lot more than she had already, which she loved. "Ooh, that sounds sexy. Luckily I did but maybe I should have just forgotten my bikini at home then...that would have been way more fun if we were naked." She winks at him then laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 05 August 2013 10:27:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs and flicks his hair. "Its all real Pickles, don't worry." He chuckles and then looks across her. "So I'm...guessing you can probably guess where you're going then?" He says with a smile. Some people would say he had done far too much for a first date, but Zac was the sort of romantic who would always make an effort for someone he likes. He knew she would guess they were going to the beach, but she wouldn't be able to guess why, and he liked that notion of mystery and adventure. It was a reason people loved Zac because he was never boring and everything was a surprise. He smirks over at her. "See now you're just making me regret telling you to wear that bikini," be says with a laugh as he sticks his tongue out. "It does sound sexy though. It would be a treat for you as well. I'm kidding." He smiles at her, really glad to be around Pixie again.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 05 August 2013 10:51:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It's just like mine!" She chuckles a little. Pixie had already gotten a small clue of where they were going since he asked her to wear her bikini but she still had no clue just what all he had planned. "I'm going to guess we are heading to the beach?" She smirks, knowing that had to be part of it. It had been a long time since Pixie had been out on a date. Despite her cuteness, most guys found Pixie's bluntness to be a turn off and thought she was too imaginative or silly to be with. It was their losses really but it made Pixie question herself a lot until Zac came along. She felt like he was really noticing her and not afraid to be with her like others. She couldn't even remember the last time she had felt feelings for a man. "Well don't worry, I don't get naked on the first, second, third, or fourth date. Maybe if you can last until the fifth." She winks at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 05 August 2013 14:35:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac looks across at Pixie and smiles. "Yeah, except that your hair always looks way better than mine. You make those side ponytails look sexy," he says with a wink. Zac pulls off the main road in the truck and down a little country trail. "The beach? However did you guess?" He teases as he drives along the small road from which there is a beautiful view of the coast. Zac smiles across at Pixie - despite being absolutely beautiful, he got the sense that she didn't get many guys taking her out often, and he couldn't understand why. Since the first moment he set eyes on her he knew he wanted to take her out some day. He laughs at her comment. "Oh really? A fifth date, huh?" He says as he pulls the car into a quiet parking lot. "Hey Pixie...do you fancy going out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and
Friday?" He teases. "That makes five right?" He chuckles and turns off the engine of the truck.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 06 August 2013 08:28:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It's easy and efficient." She comments on her hair choice. Once they pulled up near the beach, Pixie stared at the coast for a minute. "It looks mesmerizing. We don't have this back home." She sighs contently as she looks back over at him, smirking. "Maybe. If you impress me on this date then maybe." Pixie was amazed at the effort and interest he seemed to have in her. It was by far the most any man had ever shown in her. "What do I do now?" She looked puzzled at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#13 Posted : 06 August 2013 09:12:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac shuts off the engine of the truck and smiles as he watches Pixie look out over the sea. "Yeah it's one thing we get right here in Cali, it's....beautiful." He smiles at her again, just pleased to be here with someone so gorgeous and sweet to be around as Pixie, someone he liked a whole bunch. "Now? Well now we need to get down to the beach before sunset. Don't want to ruin my surprise after all." He chuckles and gets out the truck, walking around to the passenger side and opening her door. He holds his hand out to help her from the truck.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 06 August 2013 10:55:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"The anticipation is killing me!" She giggles and takes his hand, getting out of the truck. "Thank you, such a gentleman." Pixie would have been happy if they had just stayed in the truck for the rest of the night but to see him go the extra mile was sweet. She didn't care what they did, she knew it was going to be great. As she looked around, the view was breathtaking. She hadn't been to many beaches in her lifetime or experienced a lot of things and so she seemed easily amused.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#15 Posted : 06 August 2013 15:12:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Hopefully it lives up to your expectation then." Zac could see that Pixie was happy to be here, and that made him smile to see her like that. He reaches out and helps her down, making sure she doesn't fall from the truck. When she calls him a gentleman, he blushes. "I try." For a brief moment, he stops and watches the way she looks out over the coast, knowing he made the right choice to bring her here, and he was only going to try to make it better. He walks to the back of his truck and opens it up. "Hey Pickles, you ever done paddle boarding before?" He asks, pulling his board, decorated in red and black flashes, from the back of the truck.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 06 August 2013 15:22:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie shook her head slowly, " No....is that what we are doing? That sounds like fun!" She claps her hands together, walking over to him. "Is that like....you use a paddle I know that but....I never did that before." Her Finnish accent continued to sneak up as she spoke. She wondered now what he was planning. "We are getting in the water now? I can't wait, teach me the paddle board!" She sounded so excited and a little confused at the same time but more anxious to start their adventure.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#17 Posted : 06 August 2013 15:30:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs a little as he puts the two paddles on the floor. "Yeah, that's what we're gonna do. It's great fun, and far easier than surfing. I thought it would be better to start you on that. We can surf next time." He smiles at her as her accent gets a little stronger with excitement, and he chuckles at how incredibly cute it is. "Two seconds....we can get into the water in a moment. I got a surprise for you first." He goes into the back of the truck again and pulls out another board. "My buddy owns a surf shop, so I got him to make this one for you." He pats the board, which is white and decorated in neon green and pink stripes, with the name PIXIE across the middle of it. He felt a little self conscious when he brought it out, worried that she'd think he was going too far for a first date. "I thought if you were gonna learn it would be cool to have your own, you know?" He smiles.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 06/08/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 07 August 2013 03:38:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ooc: Best. First. Date. On. Trsg. Ever :P

Pixie watches in amazement at his explanation of paddle boarding. "That sounds amazing, let's go!" She giggles, "Surfing? I have never surfed either. I like a man who likes to be different." She smiles at him. Once he pulls out the board, she gasps. "Love! It looks beautiful, I love it! You surely didn't have to do this for me, it is pretty." She runs her hand against the board, analyzing it still in disbelief that it was hers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#19 Posted : 07 August 2013 03:55:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Best ever? She ain't seen nothing yet :P lol jk.

Zac smiles, immensely pleased that Pixie looks pleased with his plan, and that was just the start of it. "I'm glad you like it! I thought it's better to be different than just go to the movies like everyone else. Someone so unique like you deserves a unique date after all." He smiles at her reaction to the board. "You like it then? I'm glad Pickles. Plus, I wanted to do it. I wanted to make it special." He lifts his board and smiles at her her, so happy that she was happy. "Shall we go?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 07 August 2013 04:16:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You certainly know how to make a girl feel special." She smiles at him then grabs her board and then his hand. "Well let's go then! Don't keep me waiting!" Pixie felt even more confident about their date now. It was obvious he'd put a lot of thought into this special date and she appreciated the effort. It showed he really cared and wanted to try to impress her. It was working big time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage