logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 18 June 2013 21:25:33(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Share and watch videos.

OOC: You can use this thread to write every kind of video for your acts, from music videos, interviews, performances to even personal videos taken by your own characters.
Just put the name of the channel (for example TeenTitansVevo) with the title of the video and then write the video below. You can also obviously feel free to post a video as a fan channel.

Edited by moderator 01 October 2015 02:34:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 9 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 18/06/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/06/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 19/06/2013(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 19/06/2013(UTC), niggajones on 22/06/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/09/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2 Posted : 18 June 2013 21:28:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
OOC - cool idea
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
FiveT on 18/06/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 19 June 2013 06:46:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Weekend - Turn Up The Volume
views

WeekendVEVO

The video begins with several shots of a cold autumnal morning shown quickly within the first 5 seconds of the song; a close up of a dying leave with raindrops dripping from it, a woman holding onto her coat, fighting against the wind and a pile of leaves are showing dancing along the street with the wind. It then shows a view of a run down trailer park in a very unsafe looking area. It suddenly cuts to a couple [Riley & a dark haired actress] sitting at opposite ends of a couch watching TV in silence. Clips of the other four members are shown next. Each boy appears to be in a different are. Dustyn is seen with his hood up whilst sitting on a swing, looking down at the ground. Scott is seen walking outside the gates of the park with his hands in his coat pockets, trying to stay warm. Billy is seen in a room with walls completely covered in pictures of him and a girl. He is sitting on a black leather chair (the only piece of furniture in the room) whilst wearing headphones around his neck, clearly advertising a gold plated version of Beats by Dr. Dre. Oscar is then shown, leaning on the side of a trailer with his back against the outside wall. The beat begins to play at around 30 seconds into the video and whilst it does, scenes of children playing around the park are shown along with the image of Riley's girlfriend with her head in her hands, sighing. As the first verse begins, it switches back to Oscar outside a trailer, he looks at the camera whilst singing.

Eyes meet me, I look away
This can't be happening, God, no way
You say we need to talk
But I know what you're gonna say
So I put my headphones on and drift away

During Oscar's verse shots of Riley's girlfriend are shown shouting at Riley whilst he just remains on the couch, staring blankly at the TV. Dustyn takes his hood down and looks up at the sky, which is dull and filled with threatening grey clouds. A new couple are now also seen, arguing with each other in a trailer meanwhile children play outside it, oblivious to the stress of adult lives, completely innocent. It then cuts to Billy as he sings the pre-chorus.

It won't be over if I can't hear her say it
We can't be done, I won't believe it, no I won't believe

Billy now has his headphones on properly. He is leaning forward in his chair with his hands loosely clasped. During his first line, a window in the room is shown as opened and the wind blows some pictures off of the wall, a picture falls at Billy's feet and a close up of the photograph shows a happy couple [Billy and a blond haired girl]. Whilst singing, Billy looks down at the floor before finally looking up the camera when he sings the line '..no I won't believe'.

I can't hear her breaking my heart, if I keep replaying that song from the start
The headphones block out the sound, so my heart doesn't fall to the ground
I'll just focus on the bass, so I can't see her face
It can't be over, don't say it's over, I'm turning up the volume
Turn up the volume, volume

As the chorus begins, Scott walks into the trailer park. Whilst halfway in, a TV is thrown from a window of a trailer behind him however, he just ignores this (showing that this kind of behaviour is normal here) and instead he just takes out his phone (clearly promoting the iPhone 5) and looks at a text from his girlfriend which says 'We need to talk'. He just puts the phone back in his pocket. Riley sings with the rest of the group, still looking at the TV whilst his girlfriend is seen yelling at him. Dustyn sings along with the chorus, as he does so, a gang of teenagers approach the swings and start fighting in front of him, Dustyn just ignores this. Oscar moves away from the wall whilst singing along with the others and walks along the side of the trailer.

More than words are thrown, I take the blows
Although I'm dying inside, won't let it show
You get up off the sofa
Then you head towards the door
I'll just keep playing our song, more and more

As Riley sings the second verse, his girlfriend is now in tears, red faced with anger and running her hands through her hair. Riley looks into the camera as he delivers his lines. In another trailer, the arguing couple shown earlier on are throwing objects at each other. The woman then takes the man's suitcase and throws it out of the door along with the guy. The playing children stop and look at the man, wondering what's going on. The sound of thunder is heard and it starts to rain. Dustyn remains on the swing, looking bored, as the gang continues to fight next to him. Oscar runs to find shelter, jumping over the guy's suitcase that was just thrown out. A brief shot of an aggressive looking Rottweiler is shown barking at the camera whilst it is chained up outside a trailer.

It won't be over if I can't hear her say it
We can't be done, I won't believe it, no I won't believe

As Billy sings the pre-chorus for the second time, the wind coming from the opened window is now a lot stronger, blowing nearly all of the photographs off the wall and onto the floor. He holds one photo in his hand, a picture of their wedding day.

I can't hear her breaking my heart, if I keep replaying that song from the start

As the chorus returns, Riley's girlfriend storms out and looks up at the sky, letting the rain fall all over her face, soaking her. Billy tears up the wedding photograph. Oscar stands in the middle of the park, not caring about the rain and sings as the camera moves around him. A tear is seen falling from Riley's eye. Scott opens the door to his trailer and looks at his girlfriend who is crying. Dustyn then gets up off the wing walks right through the fighting teens and looks into the camera.

Don't say it's over,
I refuse to believe so, I'm blasting the stereo
Don't break my heart
I don't wanna hear it, so I'm gonna turn up the volume

Dustyn walks forward and the camera moves back with each one of Dustyn's steps. He delivers the bridge of the song and as he does so, shots of Billy tearing up the photographs in a fit of rage are shown. It then shows Scott's girlfriend holding a positive pregnancy test, the pair then hug and start packing, leaving the horrid park behind. Riley then catches up with his girlfriend and puts his arm around her.

The chorus returns again and Riley, Scott and their girlfriends, Oscar and Dustyn all walk towards the gates of the park. The children and the now unchained dog then follow. The arguing couple then see everyone leaving and decide to follow suit. Others who live in the park look out of their windows and leave their trailers one by one. By this time it is night and the rain has subsided a little. Billy is then seen dropping a match onto the floor. All the pictures catch flames. He casually walks out.

As the chorus repeats, the boys sing from outside the park, looking in through the gates. The whole community look through the gates too. A shot of a gas canister is shown, surrounded by flames. It then explodes, causing a trailer to blow up. A domino effect then happens as each trailer then catches fire and explodes. Billy walks with his hands in his pockets, ignoring the explosions behind him. He then joins the others. They all look on, watching their old, horrible and depressing lives go up in flames, ready to embark on a new, positive one.

Quote:
OMFG!! I LOVE THEM ALL! OE2JOP3FHRPFOCN
HardyKandiXOXO

This song is just perfection!
WeekenderEmily

Not a fan of these guys but credit where credit's due, their vocals are outstanding here. Especially Dustyn.
StephyFierceLUVER

O4JF4TBVIORGFIO4 RILEY GET INSIDE ME!
xxRileysWh0rexx

GAY
Strongster4EVA

Edited by user 19 June 2013 07:02:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 19/06/2013(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 19/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 19 June 2013 14:46:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage
Sara Daniels - Obsession
SaraDanielsVEVO

UserPostedImage

Sara Daniels
Obsession
The Master Of My Belief
Director: Rochelle Markasin
Length: 4:00

The video opens up with a black screen and soon as the soft twinkling synths that soon is aided with a throbbing beat mixed with zips of electro that kick in seconds into the song. The actual video opens up in a club seen, and it's packed, it's a hot and sweaty occassion as people fist pump and dance on eachother, the camera's then focus in on Sara who's walking around the club soon as the beat kicks in Sara wastes no time bringing her unapologetic vocals to the track as the dance pop beat slams through the baseline and Sara spots the guy of her dreams. He looks saddened, hanging out on the wall of the club or warehouse. When Sara spots him, her eyes focus on him hard, as she walks up to him, seductively
UserPostedImage

If she broke your heart, heart, heart
If she tore you apart
I'll make you feel new again

When she says those words, she moves closer to his face, pushing him into the back area of the club, they then end up in a hallway as the camera's follow them.

UserPostedImage
Sara then looks at him deeply as she starts singing the next lines of the song, she then moves onto him as they engage into a long and drawn out french kiss session as the song continues to blare. As they finish making out, Sara grabs the male protagonists hand and proceed out of the club.

This addiction, this friction
Is burning me alive
So illegal, so much evil just soars through my eyes
I don't care if you don't want it
So care for your will
This is no secret
Don't care if its wrong!

The camera's then cut to the guys house, they are laying together as things turn from sweet to dark especially after Sara yells out "wrong". The guy can't see the danger of his situation since he's so in awe of Sara's beauty. The song breaks down into a stellar post chorus breakdown adorned with massive synths that escalate through the hook, with occasional rave beats tapping across the breakdown. For the breakdown, Sara sings the words straight to the male, but he still doesn't understand that she has a growing obsession to him. They smile together, and Sara looks completely into the camera as she yells out "never!".
UserPostedImage

I am your leader
You'll love, and you'll keep her
Say when we're together
You'll love me forever
You're my possession
You're my obsession
Don't tell me never
Please don't tell me never!

The camera's then cut to a room that can't exactly be made out.
UserPostedImage

OrThis obsession will go over the top
I'll slit your f*cking throat open (uh)
Slit your f*cking throat open (uh)

As the song breaks into a surprising dance pop/dubstep influenced breakdown with a robotic like voice murmuring: This obsession will go over the top| I'll slit your f*cking throat open (uh)| Slit your f*cking throat open (uh)|Slit your f*cking throat open (uh). Sara moves psychotically as she twists her head and throws her body around as she stares into the camera, and in some cuts she has a whip in her mouth making her all the more scary, or sexy. As she mouths out the words of the song. When the breakdown is finished the song cuts away from the scene.

I'm happy you seen from the start
There's no keeping us apart
Everywhere you turn I'm trapped to your arm
I'm making it visible, that this is no game
The thought of you just goes and goes through my veins
There's no escape, there's no running away
And certainly no one to come save your day

The next scene as comes immediately after the breakdown scene. Now, the boyfriend of the female protagonist is shopping in a retain clothing store. As he's giving the cashier money for the items he has just brought, the camera's flutter to see Sara Daniels following him in the store, looking around for him in a stalking manner. She spots him. As the guy turns to leave, he sees Sara turning the corner of the store. He follows after, but when he the turn to see what she's doing there, she isn't even there. The guy looks totally freaked out because he knew he just saw her. Was she there, or was it all in his mind? He rubs his eyes and looks around, and shakes his head as he scopes the area one more time.

UserPostedImage

Oh isn't this exciting, am I breaking you down ?
I'll let you make you a comeback
And I'll be tearing you down

UserPostedImage
In the next scene, the camera's cut to them laying in bed together. Sara is saying the words of the song, but in her "sleep". As the lyrics say: All these evil thoughts I keep whispering in my sleep| Has you convinced that I'm officially off the deep. The boyfriend looks at her scared by the words she said. In the video, the words of the song aren't said to the man, but instead another evil thought that we can't make out. He looks at her freakishly but soon falls asleep back asleep as Sara does too. But seconds later, her eyes pop back open as she looks evil and psychotic.

All these evil thoughts I keep whispering in my sleep
Has you convinced that I'm officially off the deep
Now your trying to leave me too seep
But you forgot that very important speech!

As she opens her eyes, she says the obsessive next lines as he's sleeping as the song builds up. Once more. She says the words laying in bed

I am your leader
Say when we're together
You'll love me forever
You're my possession
You're my obsession
Don't tell me never

The camera's then cut to a room that can't exactly be made out, the same room of the scene earlier in the video.
UserPostedImage

Or
This obsession will go over the top
I'll slit your f*cking throat open (uh)

Sara does the same movements as she did before as the songs breakdown roars. She moves her head around quickly and her body. She does movements that would make the typical person think she is completely crazy. She moves closer to the camera to say the words of the breakdown. As she say the next few words starting with "Always stay close to me". The camera's focus on on Sara in the room as she twitches and sits on the floor, saying the words. Until the last line "This is no secret, no secret". She puts her finger on her mouth as if she's saying "shh" as the video cuts to the next scene.

Always stay close to me
Don't think you'll leave now
I won't promise I'm okay
This is no secret, no secret

UserPostedImage
Sara in a very dirty looking room, the walls are rotting. Sara is crying as her boyfriend tried to leave her, she seems to be having a crazy, psychotic tantrum. She throws her hands up in the air to sing the last hook of the song as lights start coming through the walls and fluttering throughout. Sara looks as if she's about to go completely off the deep end. The burning lights soar throughout the room. As the chorus comes up, Sara walks to another part of the room as the scene breaks into the most disturbing scene of the video.

I am your leader
Say when we're together
You'll love me forever
You're my possession
You're my obsession
Don't tell me never

UserPostedImage
The room Sara was doing her psychotic craft in was actually a torture chamber as the camera's move over to find the male protagonest is tied up to a machine. He is screaming trying to break free. There is a countdown on the chamber going 10...9...8...7....6....5....4... The male is screaming for his life, as Sara stares at him evilly. The chorus breaks onto the video as the countdown is happening. The guy is still yelling out.

Or
This obsession will go over the top
I'll slit your fucking throat open (uh)

Sara just stares at him as a tear rolls down her eyes, as she walks to the room's exit door, she looks back one more time.....3...2....1. The song just goes into it's instrumental, you can't actually see the fate of the male protagonist, but everyone can assume. It was not good.
The video ends with Sara being taken out by the police as she's arrested, she looks around at the thousands of paparazzi and the media frenzy that's going on around her as the police walk her into the police car as they drive off the video comes to an end.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 20/06/2013(UTC), FiveT on 20/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#5 Posted : 22 June 2013 01:19:32(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Drunken Bath Salt On The Roof - 01:38

Ben Allen, bass player from Bath Salts steps in front of the camera and sits down on an old plastic chair which is centre of the camera. He is on a rooftop at sunset and is being filmed by Bath Salts frontman Max Feldman.

UserPostedImage

"What's up Australia? This is Ben from Bath Salts coming to you from the roof of our apartment building in insanely warm San Francisco. We are very happy to announce that we are going to Australia at the end of Summer. I don't know exactly when yet but it's like August something. We're so stoked to be going Down Under to party with all you crazy bastards down there. We don't know who's supporting or anything yet, but it's confirmed... the dates will be released... hopefully by the end of this video? I don't know, fuck it, you'll find out at some stage."

Ben is holding a 6 pack of Australian beer James Boags Premium Lager, whilst he continues to talk to the camera.

"So, in celebration, or as a mark of respect for my comrades from Australia, i'm going to drink this 6-pack of James Boags for you. I searched all of 'Frisco for some Australian beer - that wasn't Fosters. This is what i've came back with. This is in honor of you having us in your country to play for you."

UserPostedImage

Ben takes the first bottle out of the pack and takes the cap off. He nods the bottle toward the camera and mimics 'Cheers' before proceeding to down the bottle of beer in one. After he finished necking the beer, he turns his head to one side and puts the bottle down. With his faced scrunched up he burps loudly at the camera.

"Fucking hell. This tastes like piss. But good piss all the same."

Ben continues to open another beer as the camera chops and cuts to different scenes of him drinking and finishing the beers. The camera switiches back to Ben sitting on the rooftop drinking his beer with a cigarette in his hand.

UserPostedImage

"So, Australia, we're four beers down and I can honestly say i'm feeling it. What the fuck is this? It's like rocket fuel or something. I take my earlier statement back, it tastes like Stella Artois.. mixed with piss." Ben takes another big swig from the bottle and turns the bottle around to the back where he looks at the information and alcohol percentage. "Only five fucking percent... that's horseshit. Seriously this shit is crazy."

The camera cuts and fasts forward again, although it is now being filmed through a different camera, Ben's phone which he is holding himself.

"Yeah, so, the other camera ran out of battery, so we've switched a little. Oh and final one, Australia, final one." Ben continues to drink it and puts music on his phone and begins to band his head to it, whilst sipping on the beer. He looks at the camera and opens his eyes wide before laughing and looking away from the camera. "I am so fucking drunk." Giggling from the other band members is heard in the background as they laugh on at Ben, who is looking very drunk.

UserPostedImage

"I mean, I think it's time to come clean Australia, we hate lying to you. We love your beer so we don't want to lie to you. People keep asking why are we doing this, like, why like, are we like, announcing a tour through a video of me drinking beer. To be honest, I just really wanted another excuse to drink and this seemed a really cool idea." Laughing is heard in the background as Ben looks beyond the camera and starts smiling as he shakes his head. "Here we go then." He downs the rest of the bottle and puts the bottle down. "See you soon, Australia." The video ends.
retired x
thanks 5 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/06/2013(UTC), FiveT on 22/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/06/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/06/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#6 Posted : 11 September 2013 00:37:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Diary Of An Escort - Riley Hamilton / Scott Rose-Hilton *THAT* Scene
views
DOAEOfficial

Patrick is in his bathroom, staring into the mirror but it is in actual fact the camera. He stares right out us before deeply inhaling and exhaling. This was the first time he has ever felt nervous and anxious about sleeping with someone. With the way he acts, Patrick seems like a true professional and absolutely nothing bothers him which is true to some extent. However, tonight was going to be very different for him. Instead of thinking about what might happen tonight, he shakes his head slightly as if literally shaking the fears off and he starts to spray some aftershave. Numerous shots of Patrick sporting different styles of hair in hope that one would impress Liam are shown. In the end up he resorts back to the original style he had before entering the bathroom. Patrick undoes the top two buttons on his crisp white shirt, revealing some of the really small amount of chest hair he actually has. He then reaches into a cupboard and brings out a packet of condoms. Patrick takes out a handful before stuffing them into his pocket.

Patrick: "Well we don't know who is going where and we have absolutely no idea how many times we'll be at it tonight so it's best to be prepared as they say. Liam is one of my favourites to work with because he's a genuinely nice guy and doesn't have any crazy demands or fetishes, that I know of yet. Even though I always want to look my best for all my clients, I want to be absolutely perfect or him because I know he really likes me which means if I rock his world and give him the puppy dog eyes, he's more likely to pay me a lot more. He's already stated that he wants to make this a regular thing so if I make our session tonight out of this world then he'll be willing to pay even more to experience it again on our next appointment. This is why I'm good at my job. I know how to take a client for a ride in more ways than one."

He walks towards the bathroom door and is about to turn the handle before pulling away and turning to the viewers once more.He grinds his teeth slightly and rubs the back of his neck. The fear has kicked in again.

Patrick: "OK, I admit it, I'm nervous. I've been with guys before, got into all sorts of positions and had some of my best orgasms with guys....something I won't bring up at my late night dinner with Emma tonight. Anyway, the thing that worries me is....I might get hurt tonight. It's been a while since I've let someone in the back door and during our last meeting, we showered together, eyes wonder of course and there it was. Inches upon inches of it. I've been complemented on my size before but Liam could wipe out nations with that thing so fingers crossed he wants me to do the work. If not then I guess I'll just have to take one big one for the team."

Patrick adjusts his collar before reaching for the door handle once more. He blesses himself with his other hand.

The bathroom door opens and Patrick steps out. He suddenly backs into the door, taken by surprise. The camera reveals that Liam is standing in the living room completely naked from head to toe. Everything is shown giving the actor [Scott RH] his first full frontal scene. It is quite clear that Patrick was telling the truth earlier as the camera focusing in on his 'area' before rising up to show Liam's face which has a nervous expression upon it. All is quiet. The only sound heard is the gentle tapping of the rain against the window. This awkward silence continues for a few more moments before Patrick clears his throat.

Patrick: "Um...wow....you certainly carry quite a package."

Liam: "Thanks. I-it's not too much right? The last guy I was with said I was too big for him. You can handle anything though....can't you?"

Patrick: "Y-yeah, I mean I've seen...even bigger...I can um...yeah sure I can handle it, no problem. I'm guessing you're m-more of a top?"

Liam: "Yes but I'm versatile. Although I would prefer to be top with you."

Patrick: "Great. That's....that's...yeah...can't wait."

Liam slowly walks over and starts to kiss Patrick's neck. He looks up at him whilst he starts to take off the escort's shirt before kissing his muscular chest.

Liam: "Is this OK? Am I allowed to....to do this?"

Patrick loosens up and puts all his worries behind him. He runs his hands through Liam's thick hair whilst closing his eyes, enjoying the sensation.

Patrick: "It's all OK. You've paid for me, you can do whatever you like."

Liam: "C-can we take this into the bedroom?"

Patrick: "Lead the way."

Liam takes him by the hand and scurries into the bedroom, excited for what is about to happen between them. Once in the luxurious bedroom, Patrick lays down on the bed, shirtless, and puts his hands behind his head.

Patrick: "You want to undress me?"

An eager Liam nods straight away and jumps onto the bed. He pulls the escort's expensive trousers off viciously then scrunches them up before throwing them onto the floor like a piece of trash. Liam then takes off Patrick's socks whilst looking up at him. Grabbing Patrick's left foot, Liam slowly begins to kiss it still not breaking eye contact. The attractive man then moves up Patrick's leg, kissing every single inch of it whilst staring up at him as if he was snake charming, not daring to break eye contact. When he approaches his underwear, he wastes no time and pulls them down, however the camera moves and focuses on Patrick's face so nothing of his is shown. A birds eye view of the pair are shown. Liam has his head in a very intimate area of Patrick's and it is very obvious what he is doing. If not then the look on Patrick's face definitely shows us all exactly what is getting done to him. The two men then sit up and start to kiss passionately before Liam flips Patrick over, making him lay on his stomach. Liam's hand is seen on the back of Patrick's neck and the camera follows it as he traces his fingertips down his back until they reach the escort's bottom, where he smacks instead. Patrick giggles and is seen with a rather cute smile on his face which soon turns into fear however as he feels his legs being spread. There was no going back now so he held onto the covers tightly and braces himself. He closes his eyes as he hears the sound of Liam opening up the condom. The camera focuses solely on 'Valentine's' face and his reactions. Liam is just a blur in the background that appears to be moving extremely fast. The bed shakes violently and Patrick is left open mouthed, unable to even scream. He bites into the quilt and a tear falls from his left eye. Liam's face is now shown with a look of pleasure on his face.

Liam: "You like that!?"

Patrick lets out a muffled 'mhmmm' as he continues to bite down on the covers of the bed. It was obvious that he was not enjoying it at all but decided to let Liam have his fun. The bed continues to shake as does Patrick, his bicep muscle become very prominent as he tenses up whilst enduring the pain. After a lot of groaning heard from Liam, he eventually lets out one last groan before collapsing onto the bed. Patrick starts to breathe heavily then wipes a tear from his eye. He rolls over to lay side by side with his client. The camera again gives us a birds eye view of the men but only shows down to their belly buttons, protecting their modesty. Liam looks pleased whilst Patrick has a pained look on his face.

Liam: "Was I good? Be honest. I can take criticism."

Patrick: "Yeah....you certainly....you...got into places I didn't know I had..."

Patrick pats Liam on the chest as a sort of 'well done' gesture as he had no idea what else to say. Liam kisses him on the cheek.

Liam: "You want me to finish you off?"

Patrick: "Actually, I don't think that would be the best idea. Got a romantic night with the girlfriend and one thing might lead to another, you know? If I can't cum then she'll be wondering what I got up to today."

Liam: "I see....Valentine, when can I know your real name?"

Patrick: "Never. I you know my real name then you get involved with the real me, not my alter ego and that's not allowed in my line of work. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is."

Patrick gets off the bed and starts to pick up his clothes.

Liam: "Oh, Valentine..."

Patrick: "Yeah?"

Liam: "Nice arse by the way"

Patrick: (laughing) "Why does everyone keep on saying that?"

Liam: "Because it's so cute and fuckable."

Patrick smiles then leaves the room. Liam looks up into the camera and takes in deep breaths with a calm look on his face and a slight smile as if he's thinking about what he just experienced.

Quote:
Top Comments

Most of these comments are filled with Weekend/Blood Of Wecz fans saying
how hot they are or how much they love them. I'm not really a fan of either
group but I AM a fan of these guys' acting abilities, they really surprised me
and to do a scene like this takes a lot of guts (especially when you're relatively
new to acting like these guys). Two really underrated actors. Far better than
half of the ones appearing in all these Hollywood blockbusters.
AnnaSpencer101

YouTube finally allowing porn! LOL! Surprised this hasn't been taken
down since Scott's dick practically hits us in the face. Not that I'm
complaining ;)
CourtneyBOW

Comments

OMG! Thiss is lyke heaven!! AAAAHHH! Riley & Scott <3 <3 <3
Louise Drennan

If you haven't watched the rest of this show, I strongly suggest you do.
The writing and acting is incredible and it's a shame that it's been taken
off air due to some copyright or distribution issues. Hope to see it return
soon!
xxSillySquidsxx

Riley has the cutest butt ever!!! Wish he went full frontal along with Scott.
Now THAT would triple the views ;P
WeekendL0v3rxoxo

Lol, these guyz shuld stick to actin. dis was pretty gud, far better then
therr singin anyway lolz. Scott just screams, sounding lyk a madmann and as
4 riley, imagine kicking mika or da beegees in the balls.....yeah, dats how riley sings.
PrincessHeidi

Scott's wang must have it's own gravitational pull. HUGE!!
MistressRoseHilton

FUKIN FAGSSS!!! GO TO HELL#
RyanSteele2020

Oh God, I wonder if Michelle and Gia ever watched this scene. AWKWARD! :P
Hope to see the rest of the series air. I want to find out what happens
between Patrick and Emma!
NothinButBANGERZ

Hearing all those filthy words come out of Riley's mouth is just so
weird. He's so sweet and shy in person. I could imagine Billy saying those
things and doing nude scenes without any problem. It must've taken a lot
of courage to do this. So proud of Ri! BTW, nice assssss!! :P
FanboyFever
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/09/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/09/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/09/2013(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#7 Posted : 29 October 2013 11:40:52(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage
VOLUME(?):

ISAAC LOVELOCK - LP1
211 views [uploaded 38 seconds ago]

IsaacHatesVEVO

OPEN on a black and white shot of a street corner, deep in a dark city, a singular car on the corner. The streets are empty, and the moon casts a shine that would be mistakable for its brother given the palette of the shot.

I’d only rap on dirty beats if I wanted street cred/Play my shit backwards if you want to hear the sounds of the great-ful dead

Titlecard:
STUDIO60 RECORDS
+
TRIC-JAM RECORDS
PRESENTS
AN ISAAC LOVELOCK RELEASE

Suddenly a body falls from the sky, flattening the top of the car under it as the car’s alarm blares.

Renegade over this shit like I’m surfing the river Styx/Fuck Instagram, I’d find your girl if I wanted naked pics

A man, Isaac Lovelock emerges from one of the building’s near the car, he stares at the dead man on top of the car for a few moments, then promptly lights a cigarette and places it between his lips.

He turns from the body, and begins to walk towards the camera. A mix of smoke and winter air evaporating to the sky as the camera pulls up to the moon.

Rap back and forth like I’m doing this for kicks/Revolving reasons to listen to me, I’ll give you six

Titlecard:
SOON

UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 6 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
kandii on 29/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 29/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 29/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/10/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 30/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 04 November 2013 06:24:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Me and My Girls On a Friday Night

IsabelVEVO

[center]As the video begins, Izzy and her friends are standing in front of a camera. They all smile and greet everyone watching and then Izzy starts speaking. "Hey Izzybells! I know you guys have been tweeting me non stop about new music and when I'm going to make a new album. I can say that this year is NOT going to be the year for that but next year....woo! But for now, I've been filming and just having fun, enjoying life so much. Basically, me and my girls came up with this dance routine to one of my favorite songs, ever! It's by one of my idols in real life. It's something simple, nothing really out there. We just literally started doing this a few days ago so this is basically a mini video of what we've been working on. We hope you guys loooove it!!!" As she finishes speaking, her other outspoken friend, Roselyn, then shouts. "Fucking love it and get these views up! We puttin' in wooork!" She snaps her fingers and they all laugh as the video goes to them all standing in a dance studio. Izzy is in the front beside her other friend, Candice, the red head. The beat to Britney Spears' song 'Work Bitch' starts playing in the background as the girls are preparing for their choreographed number. Izzy was a very skilled dancer and had often helped her cousin, Hannah Beth, with different dance routines.

You wanna
You wanna

[Chorus:]
You wanna hot body
You wanna Bugatti
You wanna Maserati
You better work bitch
You wanna Lamborghini
Sip Martinis
Look hot in a bikini
You better work bitch
You wanna live fancy
Live in a big mansion
Party in France

Once the beginning of the song starts playing, Izzy starts swaying her hips, sexy like, followed by Candice and the rest of the girls in a domino effect. They then break out into dance, starting off slowly but staying on beat with one another. At the same time, they are mouthing the words, almost as if to create their own music video for the single. Each girl is dressed down, as if they were practicing for a number on tour or something. Izzy, the whole time, has her hood on her head, giving off a rather urban feel for the video. They are all giving very fierce like facial expressions while also trying to stop from laughing and giggling as they were having fun.

UserPostedImage

[color=violet]You better work bitch [4x]

Now get to work bitch
(ahhhh)
Now get to work bitch
(ahhhh)

[Verse 1]
Bring it on
Ring the alarm
Don't stop now
Just be the champion
Work it hard like it's your profession
Watch out now
'Cause here it comes

Here comes the smasher
Here comes the master
Here comes the big beat
Big beat to blast ya
No time to quit now
Just time to get it now
Pick up what I'm putting down
Pick up what I'm putting down

UserPostedImage

Once they get into the first verse, they start moving in a circle and then backwards, while they were holding up their hands and imitating a grinding affect. They weren't too hard or too soft with it, just right and then they formed back into their original lines once the chorus hits. They start jumping up and down, pounding their fists in the air for the high energetic song. Izzy then starts to strut away from the group, her hand on her hip and acting like a sexy diva. The other girls then follow her lead and start singing the next verse. Once they do that, it goes back into the hard pounding, crazy beat for the chorus again.

[b][color=violet][Chorus]

You better work bitch [4x]

Now get to work bitc

Edited by user 25 August 2014 06:55:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 04/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/11/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/11/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 04/11/2013(UTC), Walton on 04/11/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 04/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 04/11/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#9 Posted : 04 November 2013 08:36:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: Yesss Isabel you better work!

OOC: I honestly love this, kind of different! Great job writing this, it looks like a realistic rehearsal!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/11/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#10 Posted : 04 November 2013 08:43:07(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Sonyae: MafiaMoneyBarb, that was mean, okay? Yae does not approve. Izzy, I wonder what that rehearsal is for.. ;) I'm hyped and anticipated! #2014

OOC: Great work on this! Very realistic Tequila. :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 04 November 2013 21:31:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Nice work and nice idea to do something different from just the music. Really different and cool :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 04 November 2013 23:45:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Ooc: well done! The comments are what sealed it for me. Cry clever.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 05 November 2013 01:59:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ooc: Thank you all :) very much appreciated.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline DistortedAudio  
#14 Posted : 05 November 2013 13:11:41(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage
VOLUME(?):

ISAAC LOVELOCK - LP2
1,099 views [uploaded 2 minutes ago]

IsaacHatesVEVO

OPEN on a black and white shot of a man sitting at an empty bar. This is Sleepy Costello (Isaac Lovelock, Russian Greatcoat, tie, slacks and sneakers) who nurses a glass of bourbon in a small glass which he twirls around in his hand

Titlecard:

STUDIO60 RECORDS
+
TRIC-JAM RECORDS
PRESENTS
AN ISAAC LOVELOCK RELEASE

PULL OUT slowly to reveal that the rest of the bar is in turmoil, several men on the floor are unconscious. Only one man remains, and he pulls out a box-cutter, brandishing the blade as we the camera PULLS OUT even further to allow us to see who his opponent is. Across from the man is Nora (Isabel Merjos, black dress, black flats) with her arms extended in a karate pose.

Never make excuses when you can still lie/Never say no when there’s still laws to defy

The man with the switchblade charges, but Nora steps in between his legs, throwing off his balance as she slams her elbow into the man’s forearm. He drops the knife as he begins to tilt over and Nora takes one of his arms and begins to bring the man across her back in a judo flip.

CRASH! The flip sends the man through one of the bar’s tables. Nora stands back for a moment, observing the damage as she dusts her dress off before kneeling and picking up the switchblade. Behind her one of the men on the floor slowly picks himself up, and he fumbles through his pockets, eventually pulling out a revolver.

He rapped under an alias before he could flow well/Now he uses his real name when he raises hell

She quickly turns and throws it, SPLTCH, it comes into contact with the man’s hand causing him to drop the gun as he falls backwards.

PAN back to the bar as Isaac stands up. He moves to exit the bar, Nora slowly walking over to join him.

Small kid in a big city with too much heart/How he wants to be remembered when his soul departs

TITLECARD:
SOON

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages.

Edited by user 05 November 2013 13:18:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 10 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Walton on 05/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/11/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/11/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/11/2013(UTC), Phakos on 30/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 09/12/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Phakos  
#15 Posted : 30 November 2013 04:55:01(UTC)
Phakos

United States

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Lovely Dust - Official Music Video
Cosmodrome

Red = Main Singer
Green = Drummer & Bassist
Dark Red = Entire Band

The video starts with a panorama of the scene in the thumbnail. The distant sound of gunfire can be heard. After a few seconds, the camera zooms in on a particular street corner. Harried-looking people hustle around a two-story building with several shattered windows and crumbling walls. Three people can be seen on the roof of the building, and a fourth person playing the piano soon comes into view as the camera pans up to the roof. The three original people are also playing instruments; a bassist stands to the right of a central drumset, played by the second person, and the third person stands to the left with a guitar and a mic;

When the world decides to burn
Resurrecting the broken mourn
Do you feel the pulse of pride?
And when you see the waste
Of ten million lives apace
Do you rush into the fray?

The camera pans out enough so that the viewer can see a small crowd forming at the foot of the building;

But war is war, war is war
What if it weren't?
Then perhaps we shoudn't

Like hell it is
Only if the fire is lit

With-hold your cry
Keep your dogs inside

But it shouldn't be right
But war is war, war is

Let them build their wicked walls
We'll smash them down and
We'll snuff the flame with our voices
Rise up
Let us tear down this temple of violence

The crowd is much larger now, and many are singing along;

Should the fog not fall away
Should our roads totally decay
I won't forget your voice
And when our world crumbles to dust
After we let it rust
I swear I will curl your life in mine

Figures in riot gear can be seen pressing at the crowd along the edges;

What if it weren't?
Then perhaps we shoudn't

Like hell it is
Only if the fire is lit

With-hold your cry
Keep your dogs inside

But it shouldn't be right
But war is war, war is

Let them build their wicked walls
We'll smash them down and
We'll snuff the flame with our voices
Rise up
Let us tear down this temple of violence

The figures in riot gear fire some sort of gas into the crowd. Fighting breaks out between the two groups, and close ups of the fighting is seen;

Our sun will die today
Our moon will rise today

It's time to escape
It's time to escape
It's time to escape

Please break the fog for us
Brush away our oh-so
Lovely Dust

The video ends with slow motion shots of figures in riot gear rounding people up, along with a low humming.
The screen slowly fades to black, and some text appears in the same font as the thumbnail;

Written and Composed by
Cosmonaut
Fletcher Capsley
Theodore Sparling
Derek Salzmann

Performed by
Fletcher Capsley (Lead Singer, Guitar)
Theodore Sparling (Backup Singer, Bass)
Derek Salzmann (Backup Singer, Drums)
Andrew Masters (Piano)

Periscope Productions

Song Available now on Itunes

thanks 4 users thanked Phakos for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 30/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/12/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 30 November 2013 14:25:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Tables Turnin Official Video

HannahBethVEVO

Hannah Beth
Tables Turnin
Daisy Clemente
4:10
Studio60 Records

UserPostedImage

The video opens up with a male, staring outside a window of a huge office building. He seems to be a businessman but instead of business, he has other things on his mind. The sounds of horns and cars are heard as he continues to stare blindly outside. As soon as he closes his eyes, a female walks into his office. "Mr. Milton? You have a call, it's your wife, Hannah. She says it's an emergency." He lifts his head and then walks over to his phone, answering it with a look of worry on his face. "Hannah, what it is? Is everything okay?"
"No...I need you. I need you very much..."
At first he seems confused but then after a few seconds, a small smile comes to his face, as if he understood what she meant. "I'll be home in a few minutes." After that, the beat for the song starts playing and the scene changes.

Hannah is seen standing up against a wall in what appears to be a dress. It's black, lace material, with some black trimmings around the edges. It's very short and sexy as Hannah appears to be in a daze while she's against the wall, all the time the track of her song is playing. The room she is in is almost bare with white walls and a few pieces of furniture. After a few seconds, some of the furniture starts to move around in an organized fashion and so they don't clash with one another. She starts singing the first verse while the camera is slowly making its way around her, doing a full 180 degree angle on her to get her entire face and then ends on the opposite side of her body as opposed from the beginning. Her hair is in her signature short style, looking a bit frazzled but not too messy, giving her a very appealing look. Before she starts going into the second half of the verse, she slowly makes her way from the wall and then begins to walk towards a door. The scene switches to a male now, he looks to be in his early 20's. He is roaming through the home, wearing a nice suit as if he had just gotten home and he is constantly opening doors to see if he'll finally find what he's looking for.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
Magic seems
To be showing up here tonight
We don't need
To get rough or put up a fight
Don't you leave
You'll miss out I'm one of a kind
We don't need a spotlight baby we just know

You've seen me through so much it's been a while
Haven't felt like we could get away but I'm turning it around
So don't you worry about a thing

UserPostedImage

Once Hannah's vocals are heard on the chorus, it goes back to Hannah as she is seen in another room now, this one being the bathroom where she is in the tub. There is no water in it, however, and she doesn't appear to be bathing. Hannah now has on a white shirt, one side falling off her shoulder and onto her arm as she looks to be still searching, just as the male was. The camera affect is shown in black and white but just as she then turns her head sharply to the door, and when it opens, the scene changes to color and the male, once again looking through another room which appears to be a closet. Disappointed again, he shakes his head and turns, looking from side to side. He then takes off his shirt, the furniture moving in tune with the beat and he closes his eyes, almost as if he's listening to the song himself. Now in the second verse, the scene goes to Hannah as she's still in the tub, staring at the open door but nobody standing inside of the frame. She then stands up and gets out of the tub, going into the dimly lit hallway.

[Chorus]
I'll put on that dress that you like
Tables Turnin'
Remind you why you made me your wife
Tables Turnin'
Promise everything will be fine
Tables Turnin'
I'll be yours if you will be mine
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
O-o-oh, Ooh

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
Every time
You've been catering to my needs
Not this time
I'm putting you ahead of me
Cannot lie
I've been waiting for your company
No one else will get this loving not this way

You've seen me through so much it's been a while
Haven't felt like we could get away but I'm turning it around
So don't you worry about a thing, ye-eah

[Chorus]
I'll put on that dress that you like
Tables Turnin'
Remind you why you made me your wife
Tables Turnin'
Tables Turnin'
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
O-o-oh, Ooh

As soon as she does this, the music stops for a minute. All you can hear is the sound of footsteps, and the faint glow of a candle becoming bigger and bigger as the camera comes closer to the door finally. Once it arrives, Hannah is seen standing there, against the wall, furniture moving which now makes it seem like it's a bedroom. The man, who was the one going into the room, sees Hannah and a small smirk appears on his face. She is singing the bridge now, her sultry and light voice making him walk closer to her as she bites her lip a little and smiles at him. The guy, puts one hand on the side of her and the other caressing her face.

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
Escape away from all the pain
That's all that I can tell ya
We'll pretend there's no daylight and this moment will last forever
I know it's not the usual but that's okay
Sometimes a man needs to switch his place
Take my hand, I'm lighting candles
There ain't nothing that we can't handle
And after this night you'll never want to leave, so just relax and

Hannah continues singing as the guy goes in for a kiss, but Hannah slyly dodges it and then turns so she's the one in front of him now. He reaches out to touch her but she backs up and starts moving around the room. They ensue in a nice little game of 'cat and mouse' before Hannah has seemingly disappeared again. The man is at a loss of words, not knowing where she went until he follows her voice and makes his way to the living room. The furniture is moving back into place where Hannah, now in nothing but a piece of red, lace like lingerie, is sitting on the couch. She looks at him and then uses her finger to call him over there. The camera has switched back to black and white for the time being as he slowly makes his way, anxious at what was to come next.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
I'll put on that dress that you like (I'll put on that dre-e-ss)
Tables Turnin'
Remind you why you made me your wife (Let you know why I'm your wi-i-fe)
Tables Turnin'
Tables Turnin'
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
Tables Turnin' (Who-oa)
(Don't you worry about anything) Tables Turnin'
(Just know we will be okay) Tables Turnin'
(We're just playing my game) Tables Turnin'
O-o-oh, Ooh

When they finally are close enough, Hannah gives him a nice, slow kiss and then they pull apart, smirking at one another as she then uses her hands to shut his eyes close, making the camera do the same as it went black for a few seconds. When the video reappears, the man is standing alone and Hannah is gone again. In the spot where she was, lay a rose petal that, in white writing said, 'Tables Turnin' and the video fades after a quick smirk from the man.

UserPostedImage

Top Comments

Honestly, one of the best voices in our generation and she's always getting overshadowed by non talented idiots. Music industry sucks.
FlowerPower

Hannah is so freaking sexy, she wins. That is all.
DuckDynastyCall

Who is Hannah Beth? She's a Merjos? Whaaaat?
ShaknadoFan

One of the most talented female singers ever. She definitely needs more recognition, come on people! Quit supporting the non talented acts like Kato and Weekend. They are so lame and this is a REAL singer.
chickenpoxVirus

That guy is soooo hot. She's married to Brandon Caulfield AND gets to basically screw this guy on here too? Lucky bitch.
KateBoyRulez

So this should be like softcore porn. I'm just saying.
TinkWithHeart

indiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Allllllllll Of YOu
Recently i covered weekend wild young free Cover
in Hd Video Song Hope u all like this video
Pls Subscribe,Friends Pls watch And Share
Angel Dust 

The US is slowly but surely becoming a 3rd world country with its dirty and dangerous streets, broken roads and bridges, $17tn debt, barely literate population, tens of millions of people on welfare/food stamps and with a Marxist as your president.

Give it some time and it will be just another Brazil.
moneyprovlem25

LOVE this song, LOVE Hannah and LOVE this video. I can't wait to see her this Sunday and to hear the remix <3 Love you HB! You're the best!!!!!
HBIsAir
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 30/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 30/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/12/2013(UTC), Phakos on 01/12/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#17 Posted : 09 December 2013 12:55:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Allison Cooper is on the floor . Her eyes are open but she's not moving or making a sound . Is she dead ? Is she passed out ? Nothing surrounds her but 4 walls as she lies there on the cold and dusty hardwood floor . Slowly the camera zooms in on her as Rum's voice over begins to play .

" It's no longer you vs. the world
No longer you vs. them
Or my word vs. theirs
It's you vs. your flesh
'Cause even though your soul may know the way
You'll always have that one thing that links you to this world telling you otherwise
You may have thought that you were just in this world and not of it
But all of that is about to change ...
If it hasn't already .
"

It's almost like a black screen comes crashing down on the video after Rum says that last line and right away the music to 'Failed Escape' starts . Once Coke finally begins to sing , the video continues . Allison is now prancing around and gracefully dancing to the beat of the song . She eventually breaks out into laughter , indicating that she might be drunk , and then trips over something and ends up on a chair . She then slowly slides out of the chair and ends up laying down on the floor with her eyes half open , like she's sleepy or simply daydreaming .

UserPostedImage

Fame is a cage , without a key
Without a lock , escape if you please
Or you could just ... sail away ...

After those 4 lines the music stops and the video cuts to a clip of one of the older animations of Alice In Wonderland . This is also shown in gray scale as the clip shows Alice daydreaming on the ground , just like Allison was just doing in the previous scene . While Alice lays , Allison's voice recites the song 'In A World Of My Own' which is featured in Alice In Wonderland . She doesn't sing it though , just lightly speaks it as wind blows .

UserPostedImage

" Cats and rabbits
Would reside in fancy little houses
And be dressed in shoes
And hats and trousers
In a world of my own

All the flowers
Would have very
Extra-special powers
They would sit
And talk to me for hours
When I'm lonely
In a world of my own

There'd be new birds
Lots of nice and friendly
How-de-do do birds
Everyone would have
A dozen blue birds
Within that world of my own

I could listen to a babbling brook
And hear a song that I could understand
I keep wishing it could be that way
Because my world would be a wonderland "

Once the scene is over with , 'Failed Escape' starts back and continues to play the first verse . Allison is again seen prancing and dancing gracefully but this time in the middle of flowers and grass which is surrounded by trees . She begins to twirl as she carelessly dances and doesn't even notice the hole which is only a few feet away . That's when the line |Or is it just me ?| plays and the black screen once again comes crashing down on the video . Just as the pre-hook comes on the video goes to another clip of Alice In Wonderland and shows Alice falling down the hole and the music plays over her screams .

UserPostedImage

A reverie , a reverie
Did you hear the white rabbit call my name ?
It's calling my name

... Or is it just me ?

UserPostedImage

I cannot tell
Sometimes I loose myself
It really doesn't make much sense
It's just a failed ....
Escape

Cause I can't face the Hell
I wasn't made for this
No human is
But I was a human
Now I'm a mannequin

Allison takes a glance at the strange -- but somehow familiar -- land she's in behind the bars of her bird cage . She looks fascinated but at the same time worried and confused but it's clear that this is not where she belongs . She stands there in the cage , looking around frantically hoping someone will find her and free her until she ultimately notices that she's in this land all by herself .

UserPostedImage

Trapped in this cage,
Feeling ... lonely with no hopes of escape
But that's not the case ... Nay .
Sitting in this cage,
Feeling ... absolutely nothing .
Dissocia...
-ted

Just when the first part of the song ends , Alice -- who is sitting down -- begins to speak . She has a worried expression on her face as she talks to someone who is with her -- a person or thing we cannot see .

UserPostedImage

"I give myself good advice , but I very seldom follow it ."

Waking up from god knows what , Allison rises from off a white couch absentminded . You can tell by the way she looks around that her conscious is definitely clear and she has absolutely no idea whats going on .

UserPostedImage

Familiar zone , forgetting my wrongs
My conscious is ' clear ' , but my shoes have gone
Somewhere over ... the rainbow

A strange cat who seems to have all of Alice's attention shows her a gateway to another world with a sly grin on his face right before disappearing , somehow knowing that Alice would be intrigued by it . Though still Alice takes a moment to think it over .

UserPostedImage

Yellow Brick Road , Yellow Brick Road
To follow it was what I was told
So I do as I'm told
... But I still don't know

Once again , looking like she is as clueless as can be , Allison is shown talking to someone who seems to filling her in on everything and telling her what to do next . According to the video , nothing of what this person is telling her is true and something inside of Allison knows this so for a minute she is hesitant to do what the person says . But then she takes a look over at the mannequins behind her and realizes her "place" .

UserPostedImage

I think I've been here , once before , I'm ..
Sure I've been down this road , oh...
I guess that's kinda strange
Kinda-kinda strange
I-I guess that's strange

Now with the impression that Allison finally knows her place , her and the once familiar land are now strangers to each other . This is shown when Alice carefully steps into a new land and the definition of the Latin phrase 'terra incognita' appears on the screen .

UserPostedImage

Sometimes I loose myself ...
I wasn't made for this
No human is
But I was a human
Now I'm a mannequin

It appears whatever has been encouraging Allison to stay in a land she doesn't want to be in is taking good care of her seeing that every time she is seen she has on a different dress , each one more glamorous than the other . But that doesn't change the fact that she doesn't look happy in any of the shots . In the last one she finds a chair and looks at it for a moment before sitting in it . She looks down at her fingers , playing with them right before beginning to talk to herself . But just as she does , the video cuts to another clip of Alice who is also in a chair and begins to speak , indicating that since it was cut to at the very last moment , that what Alice said just might have been the same thing Allison was about to say .

UserPostedImage

Trapped in this cage,
Feeling ... lonely with no hopes of escape
But that's not the case ... Nay .
Sitting in this cage,
Feeling ... nothing cause I'm not a human
Dissocia...

... Yep it's just me .
Sometimes I loose myself
Cause I can't face the Hell
It really doesn't make much sense
It's just a failed ....
Escape

UserPostedImage

" I'm afraid I can't explain myself , sir , because you know , I'm not myself . "

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 11 December 2013 10:15:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Mandy Williams Rehearsing For Comeback Show?
TinsleyTheChoreography

Uploaded 10 minutes ago

COMMENTS

I thought she died
jiggleuniverse

Whats the name of this song? I love it.
KeLLY

OMG! MANDY WILLIAMS!! I LOVE YOU!
IloveMandysCookie

I hope this really is for a comeback show and not her being bored with life.
TheThunderCoaster

I jack off to her every night
DannyKeepsitReal

TEENAGERS is coming out this week :)
NumberoneMandy

Work Mandy! I love that she won't become slutty like Isabel
JessicaPineda

She cannot dance, no....
Janayaaaa

Mandy Williams is simply gorgeous but simply stupid
Ruslan200000

Soooo gooood!
JennyRivers03

I swear she's just an Isabel wannabe!
IzzysBelle

Stop with the Isabel comparisons!
MandyWilliamsFanPage

Mandy u dance really nice <3
ThunderThighs

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/12/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 11/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 11/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 14 December 2013 23:41:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The video starts with the sound of a revving engine and the image of headlights moving towards the camera. The brightness of the lights seem to distort the surroundings for a few seconds until everything comes into focus. It appears that a black S.U.V has driven through the entrance to a warehouse in the middle of the night. The camera angle suddenly switches, now showing the bottom of the very bottom of the driver's door as it slowly opens. A stunning set of legs along with expensive looking black high heel boots now come into focus as the driver steps out of the car and slams the door. The female begins to walk forward, the clicking of her heels echoing throughout the warehouse as she does. Whilst walking towards the camera, it slowly pans up and eventually reveals Michelle Green in a rather tight and revealing black leather dress - a very different look for the pop star. As the intro music plays, she places her hands on her hips and an army of female back up dancers dressed in similar attire step out from the car and from behind it. Michelle leads them as they walk towards a black backdrop. As the first verse kicks in, close ups of Michelle's face intersect with clips of her dancing seductively with the other girls. The choreography is very sensual and involves a lot of hip movement and close contact with fellow dancers. During the close ups, Michelle looks into the camera and uses her hands to almost 'lure' people in by doing a 'come here' gesture with her finger. She also runs her hands through her hair and bites on her bottom lip whilst having a rather innocent expression on her face, contrasting greatly with the new bad girl image she dons in this video.

Pay attention baby, this is something that you've got to know
You'll be in for a ride when I lose all my control
Sit up. Listen up. Watch me whilst you get it up
I can go for hours, can never seem to get enough
I'm this year's 'good girl gone bad', bet you wasn't expecting that
Still as cute as ever but I pounce just like a pussycat
Deep breath, intake, tense up while I change the pace
Come a little closer, don't be afraid to have a taste

UserPostedImage

As the chorus approaches, Michelle walks forward and starts to dance rather seductively, putting a lot of focus on her hip movements. The female dancers remain stationary in numerous different poses while Michelle continues to move towards the camera. As she begins to sing the hook of the song, the backup dancers begin to move - using the same choreography as Michelle. At one point they all 'slutdrop' - this move involves squatting as quickly and as low as possible and immediately popping back up. On their way back up from the provocative dance move, they gently run their fingernails up the legs and continue moving them up their body (causing Michelle's dress the lift momentarily, showing off a pair of black hotpants) and up into their hair. Clips of Michelle surrounded by smartly dressed male dancers against a black backdrop intersect throughout. They all thrust their hips and slowly move from side to side.

I got so many personalities, wanna show you this new side of me
Want you to hold me like a conversation, hold me tighter, unleash the freak
You've always got to watch the quiet ones, especially between the sheets
Boy, set me off I'm your lovebomb, I'm burning up, can you feel the heat?

I E-X-P-L-O-D-E
The harder you love me, harder you love me, harder you UH me
E-X-P-L-O-D-E
You know how to work me, know how to work me, know how to UH me
Make me E-X-P-L-O-D-E
Boy come and get me, baby come get me, oh boy come and UH me

UserPostedImage

During the second verse of the song, the female dancers now join Michelle and the male ones. Throughout these clips, Michelle is the only one dancing predominantly as the backup dancers all appear to be crouched down behind her. They watch her dance and look at her almost in envy due to how well she can move. We are also introduced to another new look in the video during the second verse. We now see Michelle in a grey, skintight leotard against a dirty wall. This look is rather familiar as it is the one Michelle used to grace to cover art of the single. She leans against the wall and moves up and down whilst moving her arms across the wall, using it as a tool for her dancing. At one point she squats and tilts her head back, using the wall for support as she grazes her own thighs. Another shot also shows Michelle laying down in front of wall, arching her back ever so slightly whilst she runs her hands up her sides.

I'm on overload, explode, baby please don't let me go
I'm hanging on the edge, never felt like this before
In a freaky state of mind, in complete and utter ecstasy
Now it's my turn to take the ropes, show off my new strategy
You've pushed all the right buttons, I'm going overboard
You're so sweet tasting, got me wanting more and more
Gonna show you a thing or two, my sexy little Valentine
All the girls want a touch but I'm glad I get to call you mine

UserPostedImage

As the chorus returns again, the video takes an even raunchier turn. We see Michelle in the black leather dress again, taking part in the same dance routine as earlier but she stops halfway through. The female dancers throw themselves onto the floor, on their hands and knees meanwhile Michelle remains standing and holds her arms out in front of her whilst making fists - as if she's holding on to some imagine leash. As she moves forward, the dancers crawl towards the camera and this suggests that Michelle is controlling them and walking them like dogs. Another close up of her face intersects this and she looks directly at the viewer, slightly open mouthed whilst moving her left hand up and taking a gentle grip of her hair - covering one eye with her wrist which has conspiracy theorists up in arms. Another scene shows the backup dancers turning their backs on the camera and leaning against the wall whilst moving their hips side to side - clearly something for the male viewers to enjoy. Michelle then steps into the scene and slowly walks down the line of women, as if inspecting them to make sure their dancing is up to standard. She is also holding a black horse whip and moves it along the backs of the dancers as she walks down the line. When Michelle is at the very end of the line, she whips the last dancer on the backside. Another close up of Michelle follows and she winks at the camera, referring to what she just did to the dancer.

I E-X-P-L-O-D-E
E-X-P-L-O-D-E
Make me E-X-P-L-O-D-E

UserPostedImage

During the breakdown of the song, the video frantically switches from different shots and gives the viewer very little time to actually take in the images in front of them. One scene depicts Michelle with a shaven haired male dancer. The pair can be seen numerous times throughout this section of the song and are constantly changing positions. The first time they are shown, Michelle is leaning back in his arms as if they are dancing with one another. The second time around, Michelle is standing being him and resting her head on his shoulder whilst she moves her hand up his bare torso. The final shot of them shows the dancer holding her up in the air by her waist whilst Michelle tilts her head back and has her arms outstretched. Multiple shots of Michelle wearing the grey, skintight leotard are also shown again. Throughout these shots, she slides up and down the wall before slowly crawling towards the camera. Several random clips can also be seen, such as a close up of her eye, a shot of Michelle straddling a female dancer on the floor and an extreme close up of Michelle biting her lip.

Don't stop. Lip lock.
Baby turn the pressure up, watch me do my thing, baby we gon' make it hot.
Want you to put it on me, want you to feel upon me
Want all eyes on us, want the whole world to see
I'll do anything you like, I've got nothing to hide
If you get me fired up, we can go all night

UserPostedImage

As the chorus comes around for the last time, we see Michelle in one final costume change. She is now in front of a scaffolding tower which has been placed in front of a brick wall in the warehouse and is now wearing a gold studded, black leotard whilst her beautiful blonde hair has been slightly curled. Whilst in this outfit, Michelle is joined by a mixture of both male and female dancers who are dancing sensually with one another. Some of the female backing dancers can also be seen climbing the scaffold tower meanwhile the males reach up and graze their legs as they climb. Also, clips of Michelle wearing the black leather dress which is very prominent throughout the video are shown again. This time, however, she is up front as she dances slowly while the back up dancers remain further back in the shots.

UserPostedImage

Towards the end of the video, many shots of Michelle dancing with the black leather dress and the gold studded leotard intersect each other, with the occasional close-up of her face being shown too. Whilst in the black leather dress, she takes part in the same dance routine which was shown earlier in the video when the chorus played for the first time. Meanwhile, the shots of Michelle in the studded leotard involve her being surrounded by the male dancers who are all down on their knees, looking up at Michelle whilst the female ones climb and dance on the scaffold tower once again. Later on, the male dancers line up side by side whilst the females line up in front of them and slowly bend over (including Michelle who is in the middle of the line of females). This shot, however, is removed when the video is shown on TV before 9pm due to its suggestive nature and is instead replaced with a slow motion shot of Michelle dancing in the black leather dress. The final shot of the video also takes place in front of the scaffold tower. The dancers continue to get intimate with one another whilst Michelle dances in the middle of it all. As the song comes to an abrupt end, Michelle covers her mouth with her hand, suggesting that the whole affair has been a rather 'naughty' one. The screen then fades to black and the words 'Directed By Terry Richardson' appear briefly.

I E-X-P-L-O-D-E
E-X-P-L-O-D-E
Make me E-X-P-L-O-D-E

I E-X-P-L-O-D-E
E-X-P-L-O-D-E
Make me E-X-P-L-O-D-E

Top Comments

Everyone needs to back off and leave Michelle alone. She's an adult
and can do what she wants. She was experimenting with this album and
video. People bashed her good girl image but then as soon as she does
something 'sexy' they want the 'old Michelle' back. Make up your minds.
Anyway, she still keeps it classy and it's one of the best vids of the
year!
MichelleJenniferLuv

I never thought I'd see the day when Michelle Green became trashy.
She is so talented and has one of the best voices in the industry but
she completely sold out. Michelle was fine the way she was and I don't see
why she suddenly has to bend over and dry hump dancers to gain attention.
Other songs on her record like 'Rolling Back The Years', 'Live To Tell' and
'Wrong Turn' show off the real Michelle but have been overshadowed by all
the generic songs and distasteful videos.
iheartTSN

LOVE IT!! She can do any genre of song. Michelle is best singer!
TeamGreenFrance

I don't get why there's so much hate surround this. She still
sounds amazing, doesn't use autotune, remains fully clothed
and isn't swearing or talking about drugs and shit like that.
It might be a bit different to her usual style but it's nothing
shocking. Lol, y'all need to cool off.
Sharkeisha Smith

She joined the Illuminati! So many symbols throughout the video.
What happened to the sweet girl?
SerenityForever

DAMN! Michelle really has grown up, hasn't she? Don't care for
the slut dropping and dry humping too much but I am impressed with
her vocals and the ability to take on and pull off any genre. One
of the most talented females in the industry right now.
stephyfiercefan3

Michelle is gorgeous. I love all her songs and this is my fave one!
So happy for Michelle and Riley. Glad they finally got married :D
RileysBum

She is slut now. Girls do not need to be naked all time for guys. She
is like Miley and Suzie now. SUCKS!
Elena Antczak

FUCK ME! When did YouTube allow porn? lol. Never used to pay
much attention to her but she's fit as fuck now. I never thought
I'd say this but I'm jealous of a member of Weekend! That Riley
guy gets to stick his cock in her every night. Lucky bastard!
Oh and did I mention, LEGS!!!!?
stevenO1992

This is way beneath her. The song sounds like a Rihanna reject from
2007 and the video is not far off from being a porno. I miss the old
Michelle!
NeonStarsXO

I remember when Michelle was just like a young girl with a sweet voice.
Now she's a pop girl with attitude. She's a true star, tell me anyone
else who is her age and has such a long career??!!? We support Michelle
forever no matter what the haters say.
ChelleShocked

Like if you came here for the tits and legs! Who is this anyway?
More fag music from XFactor? Lol! Think I went to school with this slut.
She sucked my mate's dick in an art class. No lie.
RF4Ever

Dancing in my pants to try to look like Michelle! I watched this video
400 times to get the dance moves right so if I ever go to a show and
Michelle pulls me up I'll look like a total pro and everyone will say things
to me like "Eilidh you are a good dancer" and I can say "I know my friend Michelle
taught me on YouTube." xxx
EilidhGreene

Is there a volume lower than mute? All the same, I keep watching this.
You don't wanna know the things I would do to Michelle....but I'll tell you anyway.
I want to come on her legs and rub it in like sunblock. I love her.
Michelle can I suck your toes? Lol.
GumpirAhmed

Star of 2014. Such a star too. No drama, no crap, just amazing music!
You make us explode too! Also, everyone needs to stop with the slut shaming!
There are a million people way raunchier than Michelle out there. Go pick on
Suzie or Rihanna dickheads! Let us real fans love Michelle and everything she does!
My fave song ever and she looks so beautiful!
AnnieDarko
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 14/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 15/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 17 January 2014 11:41:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Living For The Weekend (Dylan Shaw Cover)

MsDylanShaw

As Dylan stands in front of a white wall with her laptop in front of her, she positions the laptop so it's showing her now. She smiles widely at the camera. "Hey guys, it's Dylan Shaw. I'm 20 years old, just turned the big 2-0, and I am back again to make some videos for you guys to watch, some covers. I love singing and what better way to share it than with some covers? So this is a favorite song of mine, it's by Deneil and it's called Living For The Weekend. So....here we go! By the way, you can follow me on Twitter, @MsDylanShaw and I promise to try and follow everyone back."

She smiles again before she clicks on her laptop, an instrumental version of Deneil's song starts to play as Dylan starts bobbing her head. She's obviously enjoying herself and almost pretending as if she were performing in front of a live audience right now. To her, it didn't matter. Live or virtual, an audience was an audience and she was gonna give her all. The laid back Hip Hop beat is one of the things that attracted her to the song when she heard it on the radio. It was completely different than the other rap that was being played. To her, it meant something even if it was about partying but at least it wasn't a diss or him trying to prove he's better than someone. She wasn't about that at all.

Dylan had a unique voice, one that could be compared with the likes of Jennifer Armstrong, due to it's soulfulness and power, and also Serenity Scott, since it was a voice that could be perfectly fit with Rock and Pop at the same time. When she rapped though, it was a completely different thing. It sounded nice and flowed perfectly, almost as if she had a secret profession of rapping on the side of her singing. She had a certain swagger to her, one that boasted confidence but also one that had character so she wasn't boring and just reciting some lyrics to a song. To suit her needs, she changes some of the lyrics like to make it femine, switching out the 'man' to 'girl' and she even censors herself from saying the words 'fuck' and 'shit' in the song, replacing it with 'Effin' ' and 'Shh'. She also changes the name 'Khan' to her own. It's clear she has her own style and won't conform for anyone, not even the viewers.

"I seem to have lost all sense of dignity, guess I misunderstood the real meaning 'free'
Got so effin' sick and tired of following the system, threw out my old beliefs but now I need them
Want to find a light, yeah I want to seek redemption
But like a true Shaw, I can't get enough of the attention
I don't listen to the others, I just turn my back, got my own effin' legion who always got my back
They can try to talk me down until they're blue in face but I don't hear a word, Dustyn Blue'd out my face
Right now I'm the big girl, can't knock me down
It's a big bad world that we live in right now
I'm kinda screwed up in the head so I fit in quite well, I call this heaven some may call it hell
But if I don't sober up and get this (shh) out my system
The wild weekend is gonna claim another victim

Look at us we're runnin' it, killin' it
Effin' up our lives just for the sheer hell of it
I don't think things will ever be the same again
When you're lying on the ground, face down, it's a different perspective
Maybe I could make a change, grab the reins
But it's hard to get a grip when you're tied down to your wicked ways

I could be the perfect girl if I actually gave a...
But it's so comfortable down here, so familiar, why get up?
Feel like king of my own castle, like royalty, I have it all
To others I'm just a fake, wearing a crown of thorns, heading for my downfall
I see my kingdom in ruins, looking from my throne of empty bottles
But I'm only living for the weekend, it won't matter tomorrow"

She continues to nod her head to the song, smiling at the camera. In her mind, she's a little nervous and hopes that this reaches some viewers and can find an audience to get herself some exposure. She goes back in to the next verse, this time she starts to make facial expressions as well as dancing a little. She finds herself laughing at herself but overall, having fun which is essentially the tone of the song. She shows off her amazing vocals when she goes into the chorus, her ability to switch it up from a seemingly urban girl to a soulful depiction of the chorus, is something to watch.

"Monday to Friday it's back to daily grind, give up halfway and my mind goes blank
Got some old faithfuls who wait on me hand and foot as long as they're there then it's all good
Work, stress, bills, babies crying, man, your world seems very appetising
Had a go, bit off more than I could chew, this normal life is something I can't do
So I'll set my alarm clock for Friday night, at the end of the week I come to life
Gotta break this routine, I know I really should
It's doing more damage than it is doing good

Could've been a college kid, a graduate
Always had a way with words, so creative and articulate
Still trying to write rhymes here in my dysfunctional world
But putting pen to paper has even became a struggle
Maybe I could try again, beat the pain
But it's hard to put up a fight when I've destroyed each and every vein

But I'm only living for the weekend, it won't matter tomorrow (Oh noo)

But I'm only living for the weekend, it won't matter tomorrow (It won't matter)"

She takes a minute to smiled again, it seems her smile is something she can't help as she's so excited to be doing this. So many doors have been opened for people who posted covers on Youtube but still, she knew it would be a long shot of even catching someone's attention but she really did love singing. She hoped to post more and more videos, different styles of songs to show her versatility. As the song comes to an end, Dylan prepares to upload the video and watch what happens.

"I could be close to perfect and make things work again if I really tried
I have so much potential just check out my credentials, what a waste of this life
I could be a role model for all the kids to follow if I could just find the light
But is it all worth it? Will it be as good as that buzz on a Saturday night?

But I'm only living for the weekend, it won't matter tomorrow"

Once the instrumental beat ends, Dylan sighs and then giggles. "Thanks guys for watching! That was so much fun, I love that song. Hopefully, I can post a lot more of these and I hope you enjoy them too! Thanks for watching again, I love you all. Peace to the middle east and eat your veggies!" She bursts out in laughter. "Bye!" She waves before the video goes black, the video ending.

Top Comments

That was sooooo awesome. Who is this chick? Where has she been all my life?
FlowerPower

She is so adorable, beautiful! I love her voice, it's totally different and has that edge to it. She's gonna go so far <3
MaybachMusicBitch

She is so cute, her hair though! Girl, you need to do something about that haha.
JuggaletteInTraining

Yooooo, she totally just slayed this song. I mean, she did that! *Snaps*
AsianNationHoney

I wonder how Deneil feels about this. I bet he's like 'Tf is this bitch doing to my song?' She has a nice voice but I like Deneil's version waaaay better.
KateBoyRulez

Edited by user 18 January 2014 04:31:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 17/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/01/2014(UTC), kandii on 17/01/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 17/01/2014(UTC)