logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 11 December 2013 00:31:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
ooc: Like I stated in the RP discussion thread, this interactive thread will be for non-canon stories that do not affect your current ongoing RPs. It's just a bit of fun!!

Now 20 years old, Daniel Khan has been dubbed as the carbon copy of his father and also a 'one man Weekend' due to the overwhelming and unpredictable success he is having. Daniel started his music career at the tender age of 13 and was the new teenage idol. By the time he was 15, he already had 2 multi-platinum albums under his belt. His first two records, 'Daniel Khan' and 'Warrior', were typical teen pop records and generally appealed to only his dedicated fan base but still received critical acclaim due to the amount of creative input the youngster had and for incorporating a mixture of styles. After taking a year out, he returned to the music scene just a few months shy of his 18th birthday with a brand new single titled, 'Day & Night', which showcased his new urban sound. The track became bigger than anyone expected, topping the UK charts for 10 consecutive weeks and the US charts for 8. His new style appealed to a wider audience and it was impossible to ignore Daniel as that song was played EVERYWHERE. His third album, 'The Unknown', soon followed and topped charts around the world. The next three singles released from the album also hit the top spot and Daniel Khan became the first artist to knock himself off number one three times in a row. He was practically number one for the full year and even now, all those singles from 'The Unknown' and the album itself remain in the top 100 despite it being two and a half years since that era. During the third album, he had a change in image which helped boost his profile. It wasn't anything drastic, he was still a 'good boy' and didn't sing about sex and drugs or have any scandals. Daniel was just making the transition from boy to man and instead of being 'cute', many began to see him as 'sexy'. He was starting to become rather muscular and got a few tattoos which were a hit with the ladies. Even his hairstyle was copied by thousands of guys all over the world. He was the biggest star on the planet and that third album era became iconic.

However, with lots of success comes a lot of negative aspects too. Being the hottest thing in music, the paps had a field day whenever Daniel was in town and he rarely got any time to himself. If it wasn't the paparazzi following him around, it was obsessed fans stalking him or a strenuous world tour or interview upon interview. He became a victim of his own success and even he grew tired of performing those songs from his third record as he just couldn't escape them. After wrapping up the world tour, Daniel had reached breaking point. He was overworked, overtired and had no normality for over a year and a half. Everywhere he went, people were screaming and shoving cameras in his face and unfortunately, one unlucky pap got too close and Daniel snapped. He attacked the paparazzo whilst shouting out numerous expletives before bursting into tears. The whole incident was caught on tape and it went viral. He had buckled under the pressure of fame and wasn't in good health mentally. For the best part of the year, he was on the cover of the daily newspapers for his exploits and he then became known for his behaviour rather than his music. He was often heard threatening paparazzi, insulting fans and seen falling out of clubs all bruised and cut up. People believed that he would be dead before that year finished due to his lifestyle.

Nonetheless, he made a surprise return to music earlier this year and assaulted the charts again. This time though, he was letting his new bad boy persona come through on this fourth album and it is his first record to receive a 'parental advisory' warning. So far, he has released two singles from the album, 'Slave' and 'Camera Shy'. The video for 'Slave' received lots of attention as it depicted Daniel in a strip club filled with topless girls in suggestive positions whilst Daniel kissed a few of them and even appeared naked in the video in one scene but covered himself with a champagne bottle. The video was a piss take of his past exploits and was supposed to be comedic but it was still rather shocking and received a lot of backlash. The second single, 'Camera Shy', was also a parody and the video spoofed the fight with the paparazzi that took place. The fourth album which these singles come from, "Punching Out", currently sits at number one and has received critical acclaim. The lyrics throughout the record speak about Daniel's breakdown and many conspiracy theorists believe that the whole album is exposing the infamous Illuminati. However, the only negative thing surrounding the whole album is that Daniel himself is still not in a healthy state of mind. He might be OK with recording again but lots of people have grown concerned about his new sexual image, how much he smokes and drinks, the fact that he still smokes marijuana and even posts vines of himself whilst high. Daniel also seems to be rather distant when doing interviews and his eyes seem glazed over a lot of the time, leading many to believe he is abusing drugs.

Daniel pulls up to the Rose-Hilton household, ready to pick up his girlfriend Bailey as they are about to spend the weekend away at a little countryside cottage. It may not sound fancy and up to the standards of two of the richest teens in the world but after the amount of media attention Daniel has been receiving over the last two years, a few days of peace and quiet can only do him the world of good. However, he knows it's not going to be easy as he still has to face the man of the house, Scott Rose-Hilton and try his best to exchange pleasantries whilst Bailey packs for their weekend away. The Khan's and Rose-Hilton's have not got on for almost twenty years now and it didn't go down well when Daniel and Bailey revealed that they were dating. Daniel is clearly not Scott's favourite person as he is the son of Billy Khan, a notorious party animal, kissed other girls in the video for 'Slave' even though he was still with Bailey at the time, has publicly hit out at Scott when defending his father and just this morning, Daniel was on the cover of the newspapers, flashing his bare arse at the paps whilst walking out of an Indian fast food place. Waking up to see the arse of your beloved daughter's boyfriend isn't exactly the best start to the day and can only do more damage to Scott and Daniel's already volatile relationship.

Daniel heavily knocks on the door of their house, completely ignoring the doorbell which makes a more subtle sound as opposed to Daniel's heavy handed thumping on the door. He looks surprisingly well turned out for a change. He's dressed well, clean shaven and his hair sits in a quiff with the right hand side of his head shaved in. It sounds odd but Daniel can pull it off and it's became iconic in itself. Whether Scott liked him or not, he could probably understand why Bailey has fallen for him. Daniel is undoubtedly one of the most attractive guys in the world. He has the good looks of his father but by having a white mother, his skin tone is even lighter which gives him a really exotic look. Daniel hopes that Gia will answer the door as he'll be able to win her over with his looks and turn on the charm, something which he can't do with Scott.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/12/2013(UTC), vodami92 on 20/06/2018(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 11 December 2013 05:49:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Bailey is upstairs in her room preparing for a weekend away with her still relatively new boyfriend Daniel Khan. She was packing a few things into a case while her older sister Sophie, who was back from college for a few weeks over winter, sits on her bed and chats to her. "And can you believe he just tells me he doesn't want me going?" Bailey says with a frustrated tone. "Who?" Sophie asks, a look of confusion spreading across her face. "Daddy!" Bailey says. "Jeez Soph at least listen to me!" she shakes her head, throwing a pair of jeans into a suitcase. Sophie puts her phone down and crosses her legs up on the bed. "Calm down, Bailey. He just...daddy just cares. He was the same when I first started dating. Well....I mean not the same. I was never dumb enough to go off and start dating someone from his worst enemy's family after all," she says with a little laugh. "You can't blame him for being worried, he just doesn't want us to get hurt. Mom told me that he has always been worried someone would hurt us. He told her when we were little that we were never allowed to date." She smirks. "I just....no I know he cares," Bailey replies. "But I wish he would trust me. I'm 19 now. I'm not a kid anymore." At this point, Scott is walking past the door and he hears her say she's not a kid anymore. He pops his head around the door and shrugs. "Sue me for caring, Bailey," he says in a rather annoyed tone." He turns to walk away and then he turns back. "And yes, I know you aren't a kid anymore, but you are and you always will be my little girl. I just couldn't stand the thought of anyone hurting either of you guys." Sophie smiles at Scott but Bailey just looks at the floor, a little embarrassed that her dad had heard her little outburst against her. Scott shrugs and walks away from the room towards the stairs, smirking a little. He wasn't annoyed at Bailey. He was used to the teenage tantrums by now - he just wanted her to know that his intentions were good. That he wasn't just out to spoil her weekend.

Just as he gets to the bottom of the stairs, there's a knock at the door. Scott immediately knows who it is. Anyone else would ring the bell, but Daniel Khan's sole purpose in life seemed to be to outdo his father when it came to seriously pissing Scott off. He stops in the bottom hallway and waits for a moment. He decides to make Daniel wait, so he walks into the kitchen and lifts his coffee, stopping for a second to look at himself in the mirror. Scott was 47 now, far from his prime, but no one would ever know it. He didn't look a day older than 30, and he had worked hard over the years to keep his physique and his looks. Sure, hair dye helped to keep the greys at bay now, but that aside, he looked almost as good as he ever had. He smirks at himself - still as vain as ever as well - and walks to the door again. He opens it quite aggressively and looks at Daniel. Scott truly hated this little punk. Not only was he dating Bailey, but like his father, he was the master of putting on a front. While Billy had convinced everyone for years that he was a sane top pop star, Daniel made out that he was the new Justin Bieber. But just like with Billy, Scott could see right through it, and he was not prepared to beat around the bush. He never shied away from showing the kid how he felt about him either. First time Bailey had brought him here, Scott had told him in no uncertain terms how severely he would be thumped if he ever dare lay a finger on Bailey, stopping short of adding "just ask your father what happens to men who don't know their boundaries with violence to women." Now, he looks at the little bastard on his porch and shakes his head. "I know you don't think you're coming in my fucking house," he says with a look of disgust on his face. "Go sit in your fucking car and I'll tell her you're here," Scott says. He takes a drink of his coffee and stands in the doorway as if to block it so Daniel can't come in. Scott didn't buy into his Mr Big attitude. He had been more famous than Daniel thought he currently was, and he was 100 times as rich - he wasn't likely to be intimidated or impressed by him like most people were.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
vodami92 on 20/06/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 11 December 2013 07:02:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

After waiting outside for quite a bit and realising it may be some time before he gets a reply, Daniel decides to take out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and takes out the last one. As he lights it, he throws the tattered empty cigarette packet into the garden, clearly still not in search of "daddy's approval". Scott did not like him or his family so Daniel was not willing to even make an effort to try to like him. The Khan's are a strong unit and will always back one another up no matter what. Even though Billy and Daniel still have physical fights and always claim to hate each other several times a week, they are still father and son and will not let anyone stand all over them. He takes another drag of his cigarette and sighs before speaking to himself. "Hurry the fuck up....". Daniel then bangs on the door again, almost sounding like a police squad trying to break the door down. Nobody was really sure what went on in Daniel's head. He used to be such a sweet boy with a lovely personality but now he seemed like a completely different person. A lot of people started to wonder if he had a personality disorder like his father. Many people hate Daniel and see him as a total wanker but others see him as a young boy who had to grow up too fast and deal with an immense amount of work and pressure at such a young age, resulting in a breakdown. Even if he does have something wrong with him, it's still highly unlikely that Scott would feel any sympathy for him. When he hears Scott's voice, he bangs the door even louder, knowing that it'll wind him up. "Come on, mate. Bailey let's me in all the time." He chuckles, thinking about all the times he's been in the Hilton's household without Scott's permission.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 11 December 2013 07:24:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Still upstairs, Bailey smiles when the door goes. "That must be Dan!" she says happily with a big smile on her face. Sophie shakes her head and smirks as she twirls the pink streak running through her hair around her finger. She stands and makes to leave the room. "You're fucking insane, kid," she says. Bailey hated when Sophie called her kid - she always had. "Don't call me that! And why am I insane?" Sophie turns and leans on the doorframe. "Nothing, sweetie. Honestly, have a good time. I'm happy for you." Bailey groans. "Stop it Soph. Stop the sarcasm! Just because no one wants to date you," she playfully teases. Sophie chuckles. "Who says I want to "date" anyone?" she winks, walking away as Bailey tries to figure out what she means. "And hey, you better hurry up before daddy kills your boyfriend down there. You know what he can get like." Sophie disappears along the hall to Gia's home office, knocking on the door and going inside. She was studying for a business degree at college, and dreamed of following in her mom's footsteps and some day working at Studio 60. So when she was home, she loved to pop her head in to see where and how she could help, to get a little taste for the business.

As Daniel teases Scott, he sighs heavily and scratches his long hair. He was long past giving two shits what people who were allegedly cool like Daniel thought of him. He was in a category of celebrity where cool had been replaced by longevity, and so it didn't matter who he was seen "hating on" or being friends with. When Daniel tosses the cigarette packet, he lets it slide, knowing that for one it would annoy Daniel more if he didn't rise to it, and that two - when Gia found it, she would go crazy at the little punk for disrespecting her property - and he knew Daniel still wanted to impress Gia. He looks out at him and steps into the porch, looking across his garden. "How fast can you run?" he asks, before dismissing the thought with a little wave of his hand. He shakes his head when Daniel mentions that he had been in house before, that Bailey had let him in. The fact she had deliberately defied Scott was what pissed him off. He had specifically said that no boys were allowed in the house when Gia or he weren't home. "That's fair enough, mate," Scott says with a little shrug, stepping towards Daniel. Scott may have been in his late 40s now, but standing at over 6 foot tall and having the physique that he had still made him an intimidating sight to look at. "You think you're smart, but you've basically just grounded your girlfriend by telling me that. So do yourself a little favour and step back in your cheap little car and fuck back off to that mental case father and hooker mother of yours." He lights a cigarette of his own. "Oh......yeah. And before you go, here's a little reality for you. If you should ever be found inside my house...and I mean ever, I will shoot you. And I'm not talking metaphorically, and I'm not making any empty threats here - I will get a gun from upstairs and I will physically shoot you dead." He stares at Daniel as he takes a drag from his cigarette. "Do you understand? Or are you just too stupid? Fuck off. I think your mother is calling you. Or it might just be the wind whistling through her loose whore cunt." He steps back inside the house and makes to shut the door.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 11 December 2013 08:22:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel laughs, dismissing everything that Scott says. Sure, it pissed him off and he was a split second away from tearing Scott's head right off of his shoulders. He could take it when people insulted his dad as he knows Billy can defend himself but when it comes to Andrea, it's a different story. Daniel is without a doubt more of a mother's boy and it pisses him off whenever any speaks ill of Andrea. This time, he lets it slide as he just wants to see Bailey. By the way he grits his teeth, it's still pretty clear that Scott had hit a nerve. He chuckles when Scott mentions that he's going to ground Bailey. "Mate, she's not a fucking kid anymore. She can do what she likes. You need to let go, buddy." Daniel takes another drag of his cigarette and blows the smoke in Scott's direction. Daniel isn't really afraid of anyone. Being a Khan, he's constantly around a lot of volatile people and is used to hearing threats of this nature. One thing he doesn't know though is that Scott definitely will follow the threat through. As Scott goes to close the door, Daniel picks up the bag he has next to him and places his foot in the door - adamant that he is getting into the house. "You need to grow up and stop with all these pathetic little threats. You think I'm scared of some 60 year old has-been that dyes his hair and probably needs help when attempting a flight of stairs? My dad says you're a total pussy anyway. Now, can I see Bailey? This door is hurting my foot."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 11 December 2013 08:51:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey zips up her suitcase and makes her way downstairs. Thankfully, she has forgotten something, or she would have seen the argument between Daniel and Scott at the front door. Meanwhile, at the front door, Scott can see that what he has said has really gotten to Daniel, and he smirks at the reaction he managed to get out of him when he insults Andrea. When he laughs at Scott's comments about grounding Bailey, Scott shrugs. "Maybe not, but she is still my little girl, and she always will be. And if anyone ever hurts my little girls....well let's just say you don't want to know what can happen." He laughs and stares menacingly, knowing that if it came down to a physical altercation, he would have no problem at all dismantling Daniel - he had handled much more challenging opponents. When he puts his foot in the door, Scott shakes his head and thrusts his tongue into his own cheek out of pure frustration. "Fuck me, you really are a dumb little kid aren't you, mate? I tell you what, I almost hope you do enjoy your weekend away," he says, almost teasing another threat. "I told you mate, these aren't threats at all. This is a definite reality of what will happen." He pauses and listens as Daniel makes a few comments about him, and tilts his head when he hears Billy called him a pussy. After a slight silence, he starts hysterically laughing. Given how easily he had beaten Billy almost to death, he finds this absolutely priceless. "Seriously? Fucking hell...I never knew he was that much of a retard. Does he need to wear a helmet in public?" Scott shakes his head. "Do yourself a little favour and ask your dad what I did to him when I found out he was kicking shit into your mum. Then we'll see who's a pussy," he says, hoping the revelation of Billy beating Andrea would be a shock to Daniel. Just then, in the silence that follows, Bailey comes to the door, not having heard anything except Scott laughing. Thinking they were joking around, she smiles. "Everyone getting along? Wow!" she says with a big grin. "Hi Daniel!" She grabs her suitcase from inside. "You ready to go?" She looks at Scott. "Bye daddy! I'll see you on Monday..." she says, blowing a kiss.

Scott steps inside the house and shakes his head, closing the door. From the stairs, Sophie looks at him. "She'll be fine, dad. Honestly, she's a tough kid. I taught her everything I know," she jokes. Scott laughs at her and walks into the kitchen. "Why couldn't she be more like you, huh Soph?" Sophie follows him. "You mean better at sneaking around with boys?" Sophie teases him, smiling mischievously. "Wait til I tell your fucking mother," Scott jokes. She laughs. "Mom? Oh come on, dude. Who do you think helps me by distracting you so I can go on dates without you harrassing the guy?" Scott laughs and shakes his head again. He was never worried about Sophie as much. She was smart and she could look after herself. It was always Bailey he worried about - a little more naive and trusting than Sophie, and much more popular which meant she always wanted to have people like her.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#7 Posted : 12 December 2013 08:21:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel sighs, looking rather offended that Scott would even think that Daniel would harm Bailey in any way. He might come from quite a dysfunctional family and be known to have attacked some paparazzi during his time but he'd never hurt a female. Maybe it's because he is extremely close to his mother or due to the fact that a lot of his fans are females. Whatever the reason was, Daniel wouldn't dare cause harm to one. He might have slept around with some but that's a whole other story. "I wouldn't hurt Bailey, she's a lovely girl. What makes you think I'd hurt her anyway? You think I'd ever stoop that low?" He watches as Scott stares menacingly. Daniel doesn't fear Scott as he is young, works out and has caused a lot of damage to a lot of unfortunate paps over the last two years. To Daniel, Scott is just a skinny middle-aged man with a vicious tongue. He has no idea what he is actually capable of if he went into a rage. It's safe to say that Daniel wouldn't last very long. When Scott mentions Billy beating on Andrea, Daniel immediately looks. "Dad never hurt mom", he says rather quietly in his unusual mixed English/American accent. It's almost as if he is in denial about the whole situation. There was something rather 'robotic' about his response, as if he's been programmed to deny it whenever the conversation comes up. Scott is clearly striking another nerve again.

When Bailey appears, he flashes a bright white smile at her. It's pretty obvious that he has a lot of feelings for her. Daniel could have any girl he wants and there has been numerous occasions where he could have easily bedded someone else but he hasn't. Daniel gives her a little kiss on the cheek. "Hey, babe. How are you?" He picks up her suitcase and starts to walk down the path leading to the entrance gate before he suddenly has an idea. An idea that would royally piss Scott off. "Hey, um....I know you might think I'm a pain in the arse for suggesting this but.....do you want to just stay here and ditch the cottage idea? I mean, it's like a five hour drive and it'll take us a while to settle in. We could just stay at yours and you can be in the comfort of your own home. Plus, I'm sure your dad would feel a lot better knowing where you are. Couldn't have the old guy having a heart attack now, could we?" He laughs a little, eager to hear Bailey's response.

Edited by user 12 December 2013 08:38:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 12 December 2013 09:38:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs when Daniel asks him why he thought he would ever hurt Bailey. After all, Scott had seen the coverage on the news of Daniel's behaviour, which was worryingly like that his dad had displayed around Scott in the past. He wasn't prepared to allow his little girl to be a victim in the same way Andrea had been. "Well....Dan....you know what they say, mate. Like father, like son." He shrugs again and looks at his phone. "If you do hurt her though...there will be literal hell to pay. You understand?" He meant it as well. Scott knew that Daniel posed no threat to him, but it wasn't just that. If Daniel ever laid a hand on Bailey in anger, it wouldn't be Scott that took him down. Scott had been famous for far too long not to know people who could do real damage, and he wouldn't be afraid to ever set them on Daniel if it came to it. He can tell Daniel is confident and cocky, but he sees the way his face changes when Scott mentions Andrea getting beaten by Billy and he lets out a little smile. Scott knew he had all the ammo to get under his skin. "He doesn't? He must have changed then, buddy. Man, I remember her face....you were in your pram.....she was fucking terrified. It was sick. But he got what he deserved," Scott smirks, flexing his fist a little. "Your dad is an evil bastard." He didn't care that he was telling Daniel this, because he had turned out, in Scott's eyes, to be far too much like Billy.

Bailey hugs Daniel and smiles as she does, holding tight onto him. Although Bailey knew her father did not approve of Daniel at all, Bailey had real feelings for the pop star. It wasn't that she wanted to defy Scott - in fact she was sad that he didn't like Daniel - she had just been a massive fan of him and his music, and when she got the chance to meet him she had been blown away. Now she felt like the luckiest girl in the world. "I'm good. Better now you're here," she said with a smile. "How are you?" She grabs his hand as they walk, trying to keep up with him. Bailey was dressed in some tight jeans, flat shoes and a black shirt with a white cardigan and she looked far older than she actually was. When he makes his suggestion, Bailey thinks for a moment - worried what Scott would say. However, she quickly changes when Daniel mentions his reasoning. It was her big issue - far too naive and trusting. She smiles again. "Oh.....well ok! You and daddy can get on some more!" she puts her arms around her. "It will be amazing if you guys can be better with each other. I hate to see you fighting."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 12 December 2013 10:31:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel cuddles Bailey momentarily, trying his best to keep hold of her suitcase and his bag whilst putting his arms around her. It feels rather odd to be spending time with her without cameras in their faces. Usually, they'd either meet at the studio where Daniel was recording and the paps were always waiting outside no matter what time of the day. It may sound corny but Bailey is the perfect girl for Daniel. She is a sweet girl who is also a fan of his work, meaning that she could always give him advice about his career and what the fans want. Plus, she didn't boast about their relationship or use Daniel as some sort of accessory. Many celebrities practically flood their Instagrams and Twitters with pictures of their significant other followed by soppy captions about much they complete one another. That isn't Bailey though. She offers Daniel some sort of normality and in his world, that's very thin on the ground. "I'm feeling....good. Great actually." He smiles again as he takes in the image of Bailey. Being the biggest selling pop star right now meant that he had barely any time for a social life let alone a relationship so he treasures moments like this. "Oh, could you tell your dad that we're staying here? He's more likely to agree to it if you ask. I have a sneaking suspicion that he isn't that fond of me."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 13 December 2013 05:59:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey looks at Daniel, unsure what he means. It hurt her to think of her boyfriend and her dad not being friends, but to hear him say that Scott didn't like him was even worse. Deep down she knew it was true, but she didn't want to hear it. "He does like you," she says softly, not sounding convincing at all. "Sophie always just says he's trying to be protective of us. He doesn't mean any harm. Although he never treats Logan like he does me and Sophie," she says with a shrug. It was true as well. Logan was 18 now, a year younger than Bailey was, but Scott never treated him as if he was fragile like he did with his girls. Logan had grown up to be essentially a mini Scott - almost identical in every way. "Have you met my brother? He's not here right now. He's on tour with his band," she chuckles. As they make their way back to the house, Bailey holds tight to Daniel, as if Scott would try to take him away if she didn't. She loved being with Daniel, but she didn't like to upset Scott either. "Do you think he will say yes?" she asks. Bailey was always scared that every moment with Daniel would be her last. For one, she knew Scott could scare him off at any moment and in addition to that, she had no clue just how beautiful she was. Bailey was stunning - she had even had modelling offers - but she never saw it herself and she worried constantly that Daniel would prefer one of those girls who tweeted him all day every day.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 13 December 2013 07:13:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel cuddles into Bailey as the walk up the path. He holds both her suitcase and his bag in one hand whilst her puts his other arm around her waist. "You don't have to pretend, I know fine well that your dad doesn't like me but that's OK. He's not going to scare me away, I'm pretty stubborn." He laughs a little and kisses her on the cheek. To be honest, Daniel knows that Scott will try to keep them apart in some form or another. However, he is completely oblivious as to how far Scott will go. Billy has been a little bit sketchy when telling Daniel about his rocky relationship with the Rose-Hilton's and purposely missed out the part where Scott almost killed him to save face. When Bailey mentions Logan's name, Daniel grits his teeth. Many joke that Daniel and Logan are the new Billy and Scott. Daniel has spoken out against him numerous times and even had a well publicised rant on his Twitter profile, calling Logan all the names under the sun. Although, Daniel was the one who started to pick fights out of nowhere. "Yeah....yeah, I know Logan. Seen him in passing a few times." As the approach the door, he places the bag and suitcase down before turning to Bailey. He places his hands on her waist and smiles. "Look, your dad does not want you to go away to a cottage with me for the weekend. I'm sure he'll be over the moon when you volunteer to stay at home.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#12 Posted : 13 December 2013 08:20:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles at Daniel when he mentions Logan - she knew Daniel had some things to say about him on Twitter, but she had never said anything about it until now. "Just be nicer next time," she giggles. "He's a sweet guy, my brother." It was true - as much as Logan resembled Scott in many ways, he was definitely far kinder and empathetic than his old man. As they reach the front door of the house, Bailey looks for her keys, when the door swings open to show Sophie standing there, a mischievous grin on her face. "Well well well, if it isn't the virgin Mary," she says with a wicked smile. "Joseph," she says with a nod towards Daniel. She had no time for Daniel, which was ironic given that he was unbeknownst to her, her actual biological half brother, but she didn't mind him dating Bailey as long as he looked after her. "You two looking for some room at the inn? I heard Bethelehem's finest is on the war path," she jokes, referring to Scott. Bailey was lost, she wasn't as quick witted as Sophie, and her jokes often went over her head. "Sophie....don't!" she says. "We need to come in," she says. "Besides, daddy will be fine with it. Especially if he knows what you've been up to at Princeton!" Sophie smirks and kisses Bailey on the cheek. "I do love you little sis," she laughs before ruffling her hair. "But I definitely want to see dad's reaction to this."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#13 Posted : 13 December 2013 08:58:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

In all honesty, Daniel really had no reason to hate Logan at all. In fact, the first time they even communicated was when Daniel flipped and started to send him hateful messages. This was during Daniel's major emotional breakdown after his third album and anyone and everyone was a target for his explicit rants. Since dating Bailey, he worried about how Logan would react but thankfully the youngest Hilton has remained close mouthed so far which makes Daniel feel a little bit guilty for calling him every name under the sun. Still not guilty enough to apologise though, after all he is a Khan and they rarely admit when they are in the wrong. When Sophie answers the door, Daniel looks off into the distance. He knows that Sophie has no time for him and he isn't looking to exchange pleasantries with her at this current moment in time. Daniel picks up the suitcase and bag before he walks into the house, giving Sophie barely any time to move out of the way. "You got stuff in the fridge? I'm starving."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 13 December 2013 09:29:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Sophie looks at Daniel as he barges past her, and she shakes her head. "Nice to meet you too, smartass," she shakes her head and walks inside, closing the door. Bailey, in one of her smarter moments, lets go of Daniel's hand and jogs towards the kitchen. She knew she had to get there before Daniel or Scott would lose it when he saw him there. She walks in and Scott looks up from his coffee. "Oh, hey princess," Scott smiles, thinking Bailey had decided not to go. "Daddy...." she starts. "I know, right....but please....just..." she doesn't finish her sentence as Daniel walks into the room behind her and stands there. Scott immediately stands up and walks towards them. At the door, Sophie has walked in, smirking as she gets set to enjoy this scene. Bailey pulls a sad face. "Daddy stop it. Please. We don't want to go away anymore. I was saying to Daniel it would be better if we stayed here," she lies. "We can all get to know each other more." She looks at him with the big puppy dog eyes and Scott sighs. He never could say no to either Sophie or Bailey when they made him feel guilty. He holds his hands up. "Right. Fine, Bailey. But you remember this is my house. My rules. Understood?" he looks at them both. At the door, Sophie laughs a little. "Played..." she mutters under her breath.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 13 December 2013 10:45:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Later that night, Daniel has grown tired of treading on eggshells around Scott and wishes to have Bailey to himself for a while. They had been sitting in the living room watching a movie together whilst under a blanket on the couch. However, Scott was also in the room keeping a close eye on the pair of them so nothing could happen between them. Daniel has surprisingly been well behaved for the majority of the night and tried his best not to exchange any words with Scott. This is purely for Bailey's benefit though. Whenever Bailey had left the room to go to the bathroom or elsewhere, Scott and Daniel would hurl venomous words at each other. Time is getting on though and the movie is almost over, meaning that it's time to head to bed soon. Daniel had been thinking about this moment ever since they had arrived at the house. How would Scott react to Daniel spending the night with Bailey? He has thought about multiple scenarios and the all either end in, no sex, Scott getting violent or both. Daniel sighs and turns to Bailey. "You want to head to bed, babe?" Daniel says it in a very nonchalant manner so that Scott wouldn't think he was hinting at getting intimate with her. However, it was a different story under the blanket as he gently grazed Bailey's thigh whilst asking her the question.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#16 Posted : 13 December 2013 22:17:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Everyone is in the living room of the large home watching a movie, although it's clear there is a mix of emotions on display. Bailey is just happy to have everyone around, and she is cuddled into Daniel, half asleep as she watches the movie. Scott is sat on the couch across from them, occasionally glaring towards the pair while Gia is cuddled right up against his arm, she had fallen asleep some time ago. Opposite her parents, Sophie is sat on her phone, texting her boyfriend who is still back at Princeton who she hadn't yet told Scott and Gia about. When Daniel touches her leg, Bailey jerks back awake and rubs her eyes. She nods and yawns, stretching her arms. "Oh....yeah, I'm feeling tired," she groans, pouting. "We're gonna go up now, daddy," she says, looking over to see the deadpan look on Scott's face. "Please," she says with a smile. Scott shakes his head. "I told you, this is my house, Bailey. There is not a chance in hell that you two are sleeping in the same bed." He looks at her and shakes his head when she starts to argue. "Do you want me to wake you mom up?" he says sternly, and Bailey goes quiet. When it came to rules, Gia was always less likely to bend on them than Scott. Sophie is on the other side of the room, trying not to laugh. "He can have the spare room on the third floor," Scott says. "Fine." Bailey stands up and walks out of the room.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#17 Posted : 13 December 2013 23:20:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel sighs and watches as Bailey walks out of the room. It is taking everything in his will to stop himself from getting up off of the couch and punching Scott. After enduring such an awkward and tense night in the living room, some quality time with his girlfriend would be a nice reward. However, if he wants to be alone with Bailey, Daniel will have to find other ways of going about it since Scott clearly isn't going to change his mind. Trying to keep a Khan away from the possibility of sex isn't a very wise thing to do as there is only so much waiting he can do before he just goes for it. Daniel gets up off the couch and heads off into the kitchen. He has now changed into a pair of grey jogging bottoms, thick white socks and is shirtless. Whilst in the kitchen, Daniel takes his phone out and sends Bailey a text message. "Your room have a lock on it? ;P"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#18 Posted : 14 December 2013 02:57:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs a little as Bailey storms out of the room and he sighs. "Teenagers, eh?" Sophie says with a laugh. Scott shakes his head at her and looks down at Gia. "You think I could drag your mother upstairs without her waking up?" he asks. Meanwhile, upstairs, Bailey is in her room getting ready for bed. It was clear that there was no way her dad would let her and Daniel spend any time together this weekend on their own. In a way, she was as annoyed at Daniel as she was at Scott. He was the one who wanted to stay here and not go away after all. When her phone goes, she looks down and sees Daniel's picture. Lifting it, she reads the text and laughs a little. He was always playful and flirty like this. She texts back "no. my mom won't even let us have locks on our doors. She says it's unsafe :("
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 14 December 2013 07:14:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel reads his text message and sighs. He hoped that Scott would have went to bed ages, giving Daniel and Bailey some time alone. He even feels awkward just cuddling her or even giving her a kiss on the cheek as Scott always seemed to give him the death stare every time. Once Daniel dared nuzzle at Bailey's neck in front of Scott. If looks could kill. He replies to the text message with a little smirk on his face as he types the message. "Any room have a lock, babe? ;P". He places his phone down on the counter and walks over to the fridge, looking for another snack. Daniel tends to make himself right at home no matter where he goes.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#20 Posted : 14 December 2013 18:28:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles at Daniel's reply, knowing that he was likely just trying to get himself into more mischief. She texts back to him again. "Only my mom and dad's room but I doubt you want to get caught in there," she giggles. Bailey was totally enamoured with Daniel. She had been such a fan, and she felt like she was the one he chose out of all the girls who were fans of his. She smiles as she looks at his picture again, pulling her sweatpants and a tight tank top on to get ready for bed. Down stairs, Sophie yawns and stands up. "I'm off," she says. "Dad, night," she says, holding her hand out for a fist bump, to which Scott happily obliges with a chuckle. "Mom, night," Sophie says, ruffling sleeping Gia's hair and leaving the room;
UserPostedImage