logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#21 Posted : 15 December 2013 03:09:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
In the early hours of the morning, Daniel still lays awake in his bed. He has been forced into the spare room, practically at the opposite end of the house from where Bailey's room is. He has lay there for a good few hours, waiting until he heard Scott head to bed then waited even longer to make sure he was asleep. It was 4:13 am before Daniel finally got out of the bed. He sits up and stretches his arms out before running his hands through his thick black hair. Daniel walks over to the other side of the room and grabs the bag that he had arrived with before he pads over to the door, now just wearing a pair of light grey boxer briefs. Daniel slowly opens the door, trying to keep the creaking to a minimum. He carefully shuts the door behind him and proceeds throughout the house to Bailey's room. Daniel made sure that he knew exactly where her room was before he went to bed so that he'd eliminate the risk of opening the wrong door. He approaches Bailey's door and gently opens it. The door squeaks, causing him to stop in his tracks momentarily. Eventually, he enters the room and closes the door behind him. Bailey appears to be asleep. He makes his way over to her and gently shakes her. "Bailey......babe, it's Daniel." He gently kneels on the bed, making use of the little space between the edge and Bailey. Daniel knows that when Bailey wakes up, the first thing she will see is his crotch in a very tight pair of briefs. He certainly loves to tease.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#22 Posted : 15 December 2013 18:43:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
After having a whisky and waiting for any sounds of mischief from upstairs, Scott had eventually decided it was safe to go to bed, yawning as he made his way upstairs and climbed in bed beside Gia, cuddling up to her. In Bailey's room, she hadn't expected to see Daniel until morning, so she had tucked herself up warmly against the cold New York night. She was dreaming about him when Daniel came in the room, sleeping soundly and gently snoring as she does. Bailey was a heavy sleeper, so when Daniel comes into the room and tries to shake her awake, she just moans a little and pouts in her sleep. "No no no," she repeatedly groans at his attempts to wake her. She was more like Gia than Scott in this aspect - both always needed their sleep or they would be cranky as hell, something Daniel had yet to see in Bailey. After a moment though, she senses someone is there and wakes up, rubbing her eyes and looking confused. In the darkness she just sees a crotch there in front of her, and still being half asleep, not realising who it is, she gasps and jumps backwards, falling out of the other side of the bed. "Owwww," she moans from the floor, rubbing her back where she hit it on the floor. "You could have warned me, Daniel," she whispers. "We're both in so much trouble if daddy wakes up just now, you know that?" she was a little cranky and annoyed now that she had been woken up.

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#23 Posted : 17 December 2013 08:06:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel chuckles as Bailey rolls off the bed. Most people would ask if she was OK after hearing the loud thud she made when connecting with the floor but not Daniel. He has a very twisted sense of humour like his father. The more serious the accident, the funnier it is. He crawls over the bed, peering over the edge at Bailey who still looks as beautiful as ever despite being half asleep, having 'bed hair' and also wincing as she rubs her back. Daniel is still amazed at the fact that she has no idea just how beautiful she is. He has met multiple female celebrities who are always caked in make-up and airbrushed in photos but in person, they aren't really anything to boast about. Bailey is different. Even without make-up, she is breathtaking. He looks at her for a moment before grinning. "Sorry, did I wake you?" He laughs a little and lays under her quilt, warming up his legs. "Well we just won't wake him up now, will we?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#24 Posted : 17 December 2013 10:00:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey groans a little as she lays on the floor, looking up at Daniel through her narrowed tired eyes and yawning. She stands up and stretches her arms up in the air before rubbing her butt. "I bet that's gonna bruise," she says in a sleepy voice. Bailey laughs slightly as she looks at Daniel. He was always trying to get her into bed, even though she was still a virgin - although she hadn't told him that. She was scared he would be mad and leave, so she always just tried to make excuses whenever they had got close to having sex. Dressed in her short pyjama bottoms and a tight tank top, she must have looked very alluring to him, but Bailey being Bailey, she just felt self conscious and worried. She goes over and puts her robe on before coming back to the bed and sitting down beside Daniel, yawning. "If he comes in, I'll pretend to be asleep and say I never even knew you were here," she teases, leaning down to kiss Daniel. "Did you miss me up there all on your own?"
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#25 Posted : 17 December 2013 10:35:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel laughs lightly, watching as she stands up. There is something extremely cute about Bailey but he can't quite put his finger on it, maybe it's the expressions she pulls or the way she walks. Something about her was just extremely adorable. "Want me to kiss it better?". Daniel winks playfully then watches Bailey as she puts on her robe, covering herself up. He has no idea why she feels so self conscious, especially around Daniel of all people. In a way though, not knowing she was gorgeous is a reason why he adores her so much. Daniel's big ego was enough never mind being in a relationship with someone else who also thought so highly of themselves. He moves over to her, closing his eyes as he speaks. "Of course I missed you, it was so fucking boring up there." He plays around with her robe, trying to undo it discreetly. Daniel already suspects she is a virgin due to how awkward she can be during intimate moments. Not to mention the fact the her father wants to shoot any guy that gets close to her.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#26 Posted : 17 December 2013 10:45:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles when Daniel said he missed her. Being such a fan of him, she was always sort of seeking his validation as a girlfriend, and she wanted to know that she meant something to him. In her eyes, if she wasn't making him happy, Daniel might leave her for one of the other girls. Part of her insecurity came from the fact she had never had a real boyfriend before now. Scott had never allowed her to before she turned 18, so she was still new to it and a little naive. "Kiss my butt? Ewww that's a bit yuck ain't it?" she chuckles, walking over and hugging her. She was always delighted to be around Daniel. The fact she was with someone so hot and successful made her feel like she was attractive for a little while. She smiles as Daniel plays with her robe, not realising that he's actually trying to get inside it. "I missed you too. It sucks to know that you were in the house but I couldn't see you." She looks up at him and smiles, leaning forward to kiss him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#27 Posted : 18 December 2013 04:08:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel smiles back at Bailey, still playing around with the robe. It is hard for Daniel as he doesn't want Bailey to think that he is only interested in sex, which he really isn't, but spending so much time and getting close to an extremely attractive girl is rather testing. "A little yuck? If that's 'yuck' to you then you really don't want to know what I dream of." He laughs a little and manages to loosen the robe a little and slide his hand under her tank top, gently moving his hand up and down her side. It was also an excuse to steal some body heat. "Well at least I'm here now. I'm all yours." Daniel smirks and kisses her back, pulling Bailey in closer. He can't help but get hard when he feels Bailey pressed up against him.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#28 Posted : 18 December 2013 04:44:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles softly, but she feels nervous when she feels him trying to undo her robe. She wanted to make Daniel happy, but in her mind she wasn't ready for sex yet. She wanted to lose her virginity with someone she knew she loved, and although she liked Daniel a lot, they hadn't been together all that long quite yet. She laughs at his joke and smiles. "Really? Ummm...like what?" she might not want to lose it yet, but it didn't mean she didn't think about Daniel in that way. She blushes a little and then looks up at him when he touches her side. His hand felt nice against her skin, and she moves to lay beside him. "Yeah and I'm glad. When you're away on tour I always worry that you will find a hot girl to be with and not want me. So I'm always glad when you come here." When he hugs her, Bailey smiles and moves closer before she gasps. "Daniel...what's that?"
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#29 Posted : 18 December 2013 05:01:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel continues moving his hand up and down her side as he kisses her. He loves being this close and intimate with her and although he wants to take it a step forward, he knows that this is probably as far as it will go tonight. When she asks about what he dreams of, Daniel turns his head and laughs. He wasn't sure if she was just joking around or really wanted to know. Due to Bailey still being a virgin and not willing to lose her virginity any time soon, Daniel wonders if she would even really want to hear everything that goes on in his head. He decides to tone it down and give her a PG version. "I think about lots of kissing....all over. Everywhere. By the way, nobody is hotter than you." He winks and kisses her again but it comes to an abrupt end when she gasps. Feeling a little bit awkward about the situation, he moves back a little. "Um....well...it was....it was my dick, Bailey. Sorry."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#30 Posted : 18 December 2013 07:55:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles when Daniel says no one is hotter than her, even though she doesn't believe him for even a second. She looks down and scoffs a little. "I'm not hot, Daniel," she says quietly and sincerely. She sighs a little, happily, pleased that she was able to relax with Daniel. There was normally always someone else around who got in their way, so the chance to just lay with him and relax was special. She plays with his hair nonchalantly. "I wish I had an accent like yours. It's so much hotter. Like...I'm just as British as you, but I have this American voice. Yours is better." she chuckles and listens when he describes kissing her all over. "Sometimes I dream of things like that," she says, immediately turning bright red. As they kiss, Bailey smiles again, but when Daniel moves backwards, she feels like she has done something wrong. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean it like that...I just wondered what it was. I'm sorry."
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#31 Posted : 18 December 2013 08:12:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You are hot. Maybe not as hot as me but who is?" He pokes his tongue out and playfully nudges her. In all honesty, not many guys are as good looking as Daniel. He had been blessed with great looks plus his wonderful physique and exotic look only added to that. Bailey and Daniel are regularly pestered and told by both the media and fans that they should have kids asap as they would be the most beautiful kids ever. When Bailey mentions his accent, he cringes a little as his accent often embarrasses him. "Really? My accent is so fucked up. My dad is from Hackney and my mum is from Austin, Texas. I sound like my dad and then I suddenly go all Texan mid-sentence." He chuckles and gives Bailey another kiss and when she turns bright red, Daniel smirks. "You do?" Daniel's glad to hear that even though she hasn't done anything with him, she is at least thinking about him in that way. There was a small part of Daniel that thought Bailey wasn't interested in him that way. After pulling away, he moves a little closer and places a hand on his chest. "It's alright." Daniel pauses for a second, looking down at his underwear then back up at Bailey. "Bailey....you want to touch it?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#32 Posted : 18 December 2013 08:40:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey laughs at Daniel's joke and runs her hand through his hair again. "I wish I was as hot as you. It's so unfair," she pouts. In truth, Bailey was actually unbelievably attractive, some said a perfect mix of everything Scott and Gia. She didn't know it though, and she considered herself to be plain and boring. She still didn't understand what Daniel saw in her, and it didn't help her ego when Sophie would tell her he only did it to piss Scott off. She smiles and nods. "I love the British part of your accent. I never sound like anyone. My mom is Canadian and my dad is Scottish but I just sound like I come from New York. Even Logan sounds more British Than me. Maybe I'm adopted." she had always been paranoid about that, even though a blind man could see how much she looked like her parents. She blushes again and nods. "Yeah...sometimes I have dreams and stuff....I dunno..."She shrugs. When Daniel asks if she wants to touch him, Bailey takes a deep breath. She waits for a few moments quietly and then slowly nods. "I can...touch it..." She says, letting her hand move to his stomach. She was nervous and excited all at the same time, and she felt like she might be the luckiest girl in the world. Some would give anything to be where she was.
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#33 Posted : 18 December 2013 09:18:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel closes his eyes as Bailey plays with his hair. It's always something he had found rather relaxing and Bailey's gentle touch makes it a whole lot better. "You're so beautiful. You've got great genes. Your mum is really pretty and I hate to admit it but your dad is a good looking guy. Just glad he never passed his personality onto you." He chuckles and puts both hands behind his head, making himself feel even more comfortable. Daniel is savouring the feeling of being snuggles up in a big warm bed next to his girlfriend and not worrying about having to get up early to go to the studio, travel or do some sort of promo. This is the first time he has felt so relaxed in almost two years. Extensive tours, interviews, recording, shooting videos, promoting material, being chased by paparazzi and the odd mental breakdown here and there consumed the best part of the last two and a half years of his life. When Bailey talks about having her dreams again, it does nothing to help the situation and only makes Daniel harder. Hearing Bailey agree to touching him took him by surprise. As she moves his hand down his stomach, he shivers a little due to her very delicate touch. Although he is aroused, Daniel still feels a little anxious. When Bailey pulls down his boxers, it'll be the first time she has seen him naked. In the past, Daniel has appeared naked in a music video and done several photoshoots but has always covered up or just shown off his backside. This will be the first time Bailey sees what he's packing and it feels a little nerve wracking.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#34 Posted : 18 December 2013 10:00:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles again when he compliments her. Anyone else would have surely believe him by now, but not Bailey. She had been called names at school by people who were clearly just bitter and jealous of her, and she had never really gotten over the things they said. "Thank you. But hands off my mom. And my dad. No touch!" she jokes, before pouting when he mentions her dad's personality. "Don't," she says quietly. She hated her dad being criticised, because he had always been the perfect father to her. Bailey cuddles into Daniel. She knew moments like these would be rare soon. She was going to have to decide what to do with her life, an Daniel would be off being the pop star that he was once again, leaving her all on her own at home. It made her sad to think of it, and not just because of all the girls who would be after him while he was touring. She would just miss him terribly for the whole time he was away and want him back. She sighs and cuddles tighter. When she moves her hand lower, Bailey feels so nervous it's like her chest might burst. She had never done anything like this with anyone, and she knew that she would be terrible at it, so she thought of herself a disappointment already. As she gets to the waistband of his boxers, she gently pulls them down, before she just stares at what Daniel had down there. She had never seen one in person before, so she didn't really know what to make of it, but she was mesmerised for a moment.

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#35 Posted : 19 December 2013 09:04:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel laughs lightly and strokes Bailey's arm with his hand. He honestly cannot keep his hands off of her and it's understandable considering how pretty Bailey is and the fact that they are still at the at early stage of a relationship when everything is new and exciting. "Believe me, I wouldn't touch your dad with a ten foot pole. He's not my type. Too.....man-like. Your mom, however..." He chuckles and winks, obviously joking. Daniel didn't even realise that his accent had changed towards the end of the sentence again. When Bailey makes it clear that she doesn't want her dad to be criticised, Daniel has to hold his tongue and not start a rant about how her dad deserves every bit of criticism. Rather than shouting the odds or apologising (as that's something he just cannot do), Daniel glazes over the matter as if he heard nothing. When he feels her cuddle tighter, he smiles and kisses her forehead. As soon as Bailey moves her hands down his body, he shivers again and before he knows it, Bailey has pulled his boxers down. He laughs lightly when he sees the mesmerised look on her face, she seems to like what she sees so that's a bonus. It's not hard to understand Bailey's reaction. After all, she has never seen one in person before let alone a ragingly erect one. On top of that, Daniel is the biggest and hottest pop star out at the moment. There are millions of girls that dream of this situation and right now, it is reality for her. "Bailey, you don't have to touch it if you don't want to. At least you've seen it now so that's one thing accomplished." He smirks and rubs his hand up and down her arm again.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#36 Posted : 19 December 2013 09:52:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

She laughs and shakes her head when Daniel says he isn't interested in her dad. "I'm glad. I don't think you're his type. You're not called Gia," she giggles. Bailey was so naive that she didn't even imagine that her dad had slept with more than 600 women in his earlier life, and she definitely had no clue that he had had an affair some years ago. When he compliments her mother, Bailey slaps his arm. "Hey, that's not nice." she jokes. "My mom is pretty though. I wished I looked like her sometimes." Bailey stares down at Daniel for a few more minutes, almost getting lost in what she is looking at. As a fan of him, long before they had met, she had dreamed of the chance to see Daniel like this, but she never imagined that she would until now. When he says she doesn't have to touch it, Bailey blushes and looks up at him before she moves her hand a little and gently wraps it around him. "I want to see what it's like," she whispers, now more scared than ever of her parents waking up.
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#37 Posted : 21 December 2013 04:11:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Daniel bites on his bottom lip when Bailey takes hold of him. In all honesty, he wasn't expecting anything like this to happen tonight due to how nervous and awkward Bailey has been whenever he's tried to get intimate with her or even have a conversation about things like this. He moans lightly, trying his best to stay as quiet as possible which is rather tricky as Bailey's gentle touch seems to be driving him wild and she hasn't even really got into it yet. "How does it feel, babe?". Daniel rests a hand on his stomach, just staring down at his dick and looking to see what Bailey attempts to do next. He knows she is inexperienced and may need some pointers on what she should be doing. Daniel lets one arm hang out of the bed as he feels around for the bag he brought up into the room. After finding it with his hand, he reaches in and takes out a tube of lubrication before passing it to Bailey. "Here, this might help things. It would be a lot easier if I weren't circumcised." Sometimes it can be difficult for a girl to please Daniel and has even found it rather uncomfortable without the aid of a lubricant. Since it is Bailey's first time doing this, he thinks it's best to save them both embarrassment and just tell her straight away. He gently runs his fingers through Bailey's hair. "It's OK if you don't want to do it. I'll understand."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#38 Posted : 21 December 2013 04:49:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Bailey smiles a little at Daniel. She was really nervous, and if she was being honest with herself, she really really didn't want to be doing it. But she was worried that if she didn't, Daniel would find someone else who would. Bailey was a perpetual worrier, especially when it came to Daniel and the fact everyone wanted him so bad. "It feels.....warm," she says, blushing and looking down at his penis again. "It's real hard as well. I never knew they did this," she smiles nervously. When he starts to talk about her doing something to him, Bailey looks even more worried, but she shakes her head and takes the lube from him. "I want to. I want to make you happy." She opens the bottle and pours some on her hand before she grabs him again and starts to move her hand really slow, squeezing a little harder. She didn't like doing it at all, and wasn't ready for this sort of thing, but she was doing it, and she was determined to do it correctly.

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#39 Posted : 21 December 2013 07:24:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

In the early hours of the morning, Daniel lays in the bed while cuddling into Bailey who has now fallen asleep. He knew that Bailey was uncomfortable doing a lot of the stuff so he decided to stop halfway through and wait until she is ready. She has been asleep for almost an hour now but Daniel has remained wide awake, knowing he has to sneak back into the spare room soon. He gives her a little kiss on the forehead before leaving the bed, not bothering to put his underwear back on. Rather than heading straight back into his room, he walks to the kitchen and makes himself a cup of tea - drinking from Scott's mug. It's almost six in the morning and not too far from the usual time Daniel wakes up at anyway. He hears footsteps in the hallway and slowly walks over to the door, hating the feeling of the cold floor on his bare feet. Daniel sees Scott walking towards the kitchen and rather than trying to protect his modesty, Daniel just sips his tea and casually stands naked in the middle of the room. "Hey, Mr H. Sleep well?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#40 Posted : 21 December 2013 08:20:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott rarely slept all through the night, he was always worrying about things, especially when Logan was off on tour. Even though he had done it himself a million times, he still worried about his son. Tonight though, he was more worried about Bailey and the fact that Daniel was here. He had lain awake for most of the night wondering what Daniel waz planning - Scott knew there had to be something. After having been there for hours watching Gia sleep, he decided to go and get a whisky. That always helped him sleep. When he gets down stairs, Scott walks into the kitchen, and straight away he sees Daniel stood there, and he was completely naked. It took all that he had to not just hit him straight away. Who did he think he was stood here in Scotts house with his dick out. Scott shakes his head. "What the fuck are you doing? Put some fucking clothes on."
UserPostedImage