logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 03 May 2015 05:51:21(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Rani Shreela
Born: March 6th, 1995 (Age 21)
Origin: Kerala, India
Born in: California, LA
Genres: Hip Hop, Rap, Synth-Pop
Years Active: 2013 – Present
Label: Safe Haven Records

'Rani Shreela' born (March 6th, 1994) and grew up in California, LA is an American Rapper/Singer/Model/Dancer with Indian Roots. With her father being a bollywood actor and her mother being a bollywood actress, she learned with a very young how to dance various dance styles (Bharathnatyam, Mohiniyattam, Folkdance, Hip Hop, Belly Dance) and singing styles (arnatic music, western opera, indian, pop), had Piano lessons and went to a choir until the age of 15.

When she turned 16 she composed her first song (mixing up her indian and american background) for a project at high school and started a bollywood dance group named „Chocolates". While going to university, Sophia came across a dance show which is held in India. She who was 18 years old at that point, got into the top ten with her group out of 500’000 participants.

In 2014 she finished university, and is now working on her Music career. In a Interview she said, "My music is definitly going to be mainly Hip Hop. Rapping is a passion I have since years. I'm still going to dance with my group, its not like i'm quiting dancing, but Music is going to be my main thing. It's just what I love.", when she got asked, if she's only going to make rap music, she said,"No. I'm gonna have songs, where I'm singing but Hip Hop is the main genre. Rapping is what I love. Not singing."

DISCOGRAPHY

Albums
N/A

Singles
5/7/2015 │ "Future (Feat. Aliya Rose)" [#7] │ GOLD

EP's/Mixtapes/Other
6/9/2015 │ "Behind Everything" │ MIXTAPE
12/9/2015 | "Pressure Remix" | REMIX

Contact Links
Twitter: @RaniShreela
Instagram: @RaniShreela
Facebook: Rani Shreela
E-Mail: [email protected]

[OOC: So.. This is the first one of mine who's mainly hip hop/rap. I didn't know what to do with her, and this just came out of my head.. lol

Edited by user 15 March 2016 06:05:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/05/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/05/2015(UTC), Clampdown on 03/05/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/05/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/05/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/05/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/05/2015(UTC), kandii on 30/12/2016(UTC)