logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 20/12/4726 10:43:05(UTC) EddieMason  
#1 Posted : 30 May 2016 08:49:04(UTC)
EddieMason

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
To every single player who have invested so much $$$ And time into this game But yet fail to see any change with in the game. For the past 6 years since ive been playing this game no major upgrades has took root. The same old Same old. You people who are using your prepaid and regular credit cards by trying to brighten up your band or your artist. All you receive is points. But those points run out fast. And right about now for week in a half no one has been able to upload any photos for there bands and artist. And not a single Moderator has took the time out to correct this delayed problem. I don't see any happenings in the forums. But the Mods focus more on the old boring worn out forums than they do the main game. And i am talking to every single player who buys there way into this game. If you do not buy your way into this game than this message is not for you. But Fellow Players until you see some real action and change. I wanna urge you to keep your money in your pockets.
thanks 2 users thanked EddieMason for this useful post.
Lastrevio on 09/06/2016(UTC), kandii on 09/06/2016(UTC)
Offline Lastrevio  
#2 Posted : 09 June 2016 02:22:29(UTC)
Lastrevio

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 24 post(s)

I agree with this guy ^
|
|
Bands:

Evil Lake: Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rapcore, think about some weird combination between Nu Metal and Metalcore:

Influences: Slipknot, Goodbye To Gravity, Linkin Park, Korn, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead, Deuce.

Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 09 June 2016 02:29:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
For the last time, the moderators on here cannot do anything about it. We don't choose to JUST "focus more on the old boring worn out forums" as you put it, that's literally all our accounts allow us to do. We have no power over the main game. We are only moderators of the forum. You will have to contact the OWNER of the game, which is Zigire (his account can be found on here). You can take up your issues with him. We aren't ignoring your complaints, there is simply nothing we can actually do about it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/06/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 09/06/2016(UTC), Clampdown on 09/06/2016(UTC), Lastrevio on 09/06/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 09 June 2016 04:17:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
He does have a facebook for this. Back in the day when the forums was just a way to talk about the game itself and for it to be more interactive with the other people that play the same game as you. Since then people have move more and more to this side because of a few reasons.

One- I don't want to pay for doing things let me check out the forums and read what is going on.......what is this how come this is completely different. I guess I can just create my character here and role play what my artist/band will be like

Two- I spent a lot of time of the game but it just feels like I not going anywhere. Let me go to the forum.......Wow I like this better.

three- I spent a lot of MONEY on this game but it said belwo the paypal buttons that you can talk on the forums lets give it a shot........After talking to these people they don't play the game anymore I guess it's because they like this way.

Yes I created I brand new account cause I don't know what my old stuff was and your paying $7.80 cents on the bottom and the 5 pounds coverts to $7.28 below that you should see the forum button in bold red letters.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 20/12/4726 10:43:05(UTC) EddieMason  
#5 Posted : 09 June 2016 09:39:51(UTC)
EddieMason

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
If you do not play the main game. Then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! My message that i post is not for forum players. When i try to contact the the guy who runs this game he don't respond. I have sent him many many issues that i had. And not a single response yet. What the hell is he here for ? Some of us who play this game are not interested in the forums. Some of us are. But my message is on behalf of every fucking one who play the main game. Some of us put a lot of money and time into grooming our bands and artists. And this zigy guy or whatever his name is think it is cool to not respond to anyone's messages when people inbox him ? What the hell is here for ? Look at the main page. You cant even see single or album of the moment anymore. Moderators i am quite sure you all have access to the head guy in this game more than us players do. Because i know a lot players whose had sent that dude a complaint and he never responded. Like i said once again. if you do not play the main game. Then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! My message that i post is not for forum players. All i am saying if someone who is able to fix the MAIN GAME. can they please fix it. MODERATORS IF YOU SEE THE MAIN GAME PAGE. And you know something is wrong with it. Why cant you step up and help us players report it. Why let the main page go down ? But that shows me how much of a Moderator you are. If i was you i would have stepped out of my way and did what i can to notify someone. why care about 1 half of the game and say fuck the other half ? Excuse my french but this is who i am.
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 09 June 2016 09:49:47(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
I've explained this several times.
Locked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Lastrevio on 09/06/2016(UTC)