logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages«<13141516>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#281 Posted : 21 May 2014 04:23:15(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
- The forgiven depressing Melosmooth track 'EASY TO FORGIVE' will be streaming live on my website Thursday dolls! Be here to experience my only way to accept horror love and affection.. Its my favorite masterpiece from Echo's of Silence. OOOH. EASY TO FORGIVE TOUR- SUMMER 2014. Yasss dolls. Let's fuck this world up with threatical performances.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 21/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#282 Posted : 04 June 2014 02:05:46(UTC)
Moquel

[color=black]
- Chaos Awards was epic on Sunday. I fucking remember half of that night because wine was speaking to me like " Bitch, dont fuck it up tonight.... you are kind of a fading shadow in the music world.." My old friends that I THOUGHT I knew didn't even notice me, now if I would have got up and just fucking attacked all of you, would I have been wrong? or will I have regreted it when I got home? I got home and just cried because I feel like the thing I love so much.. I'm losing so quickly. I should have been fucking performing this year but my ass is still involved in drunken and crazy nights with low life men who doesn't give two cents or fucks about me, only are with me because I'm the crazy bitch with good music and a nice bank account... fucking men are so shameful. But after all my thoughts and my lovely and epic night with my friend, my bitch Rum.. it was rather perfect of an evening. I looked devine... I was so suprise at myself for picking my own dress this year.... my other person in my head said, " I'm so proud of you bitch, with no stylist on your team.. you actually looked pretty.." outside of my rather weird dressing (that I love so who ever doesnt, kiss my ass faithfully) it was great. The press was even nice assholes for once. Here is the red carpet recap:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 04/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#283 Posted : 05 June 2014 05:08:20(UTC)
Moquel

INTROUDUCTION TO 'EASY TO FORGIVE' IN ONE HOUR! STREAMING LIVE HERE!
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#284 Posted : 21 May 2017 08:23:52(UTC)
Moquel

F.O.A.M.S

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 21/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 21/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#285 Posted : 23 May 2017 11:36:58(UTC)
Moquel

1. Loud Assumptions
2. Dimensions
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 23/05/2017(UTC), MusicallyKyle on 23/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 01/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#286 Posted : 01 June 2017 02:55:48(UTC)
Moquel

3. Childrens Playground
4. Crazy (Kidney Theives Cover)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 01/06/2017(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#287 Posted : 06 August 2020 09:23:12(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Knocking hard on my doorstep
Rain coming down hard like footsteps
All of this is upsetting

She’s on my left shoulder
Telling me to go hurt baby hurt baby
She’s on my right shoulder
Telling me to love you
Which one do I listen too?
Which one do I wanna cry too?
Which one will it be?
The one who always gets me in deep.
Which one will it be?

Thoughts remaining after I just spit fire to you
Do you still feel the same way I do?
Trying to break ya down
By turning you around
Rejecting all that I want
Nothing else gives me a rush
Then thinking you’ll leave
And never return again.
Which one will it be?
Confusing me.
Hurting me.
I know both are me
Which one will it be?
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 06/08/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/08/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 06/08/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#288 Posted : 06 August 2020 11:36:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Excited for your return! Give it to us good!
Offline RadioVine  
#289 Posted : 06 August 2020 12:29:16(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Daniel: Excited for your return! Give it to us good!

Radio: You act like you don’t know me at all honey, if you knew me you would of known I always give off good! Remember Peter: ;)
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RadioVine  
#290 Posted : 20 November 2020 15:58:45(UTC)
RadioVine

Sweet Tea Preview

Radio spins slowly down a dark hallway, we can’t see her body but we see her white dress though the bright white lights thats blinding from an open door. The spinning stops, a door is heard opening slowly. Radio stops and looks into the bright light. A soft voice is heard, “ come sit down with us..” it repeats fading away as Radio begins to walk slowly towards the white light. The white light fills the screen. A sound of cups toasting is heard. Many different pitches of children laughter is heard. The screen is dark to another sound of a dark opening slowly. The screen begins to drop water in form of tears on the screen. “ come sit with us..” a rich deep voice is heard.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#291 Posted : 10 December 2020 08:19:26(UTC)
RadioVine

-
I remember me walking into this hall, full of rage and anxiety.. I haven’t been on a stage in years and I was afraid that these ‘fans’ just came out to hurt me, yell these hurtful things to me while I’m fucking trying my best to give a show. I’ve had so much going on with these kind of people, you know I feel like people like the underworld sends these people to fuck with me ya know? Like demons— these demons somehow makes me believe that I’m No FUCKING good! So is all the proving to myself worth it? To all proving to this world is worth it? Is me proving to the people who support me worth it when you have a devil dancing on your shoulders! But that night at the PlayStation Hall, I fought him and I lost at moments during the show but the eyes and the support of my sanes loves, we kicked his ass together! Together! Like isnt the world suppose to be ‘ together’ TOGETHER fighting this thing called life, well bitches— I may have lost but I’m not loser. Catch my performance at the PlayStation Hall! It’s more coming! Xo

Radio Returns to the main Stage
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 2 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#292 Posted : 12 December 2020 02:54:15(UTC)
RadioVine

- I’ve worked so hard on this masterpiece, well I consider it a masterpiece for a little over a year now and FUCK. I’m smiling just revealing this tracklisting. For three days, I’ve been isolating myself away from everything. I get in these little moments where I wanna be alone, which is sometimes a bad thing because I found myself doing things that’s a little disturbing... not like killing anyone or anything like that.. more on the unbelievable side of who I am, things that’s shocks me sometimes ya know? I want you guys to know and this shit is exclustiveeeee, this is a two part album. I’m so so sorry guys, I just had to put this very personal tracks on this project, it means a lot to me. So it’s in two parts- one part is called VINE, second part of the album is called YARD, together the new album title is called VINEYARD, two different kind of vibes and two parts with so much story and art.. I can’t wait for you all to hear it. This is the first part tracklisting. Introducing you to my VINE.

vine
/vīn/ noun

a climbing or trailing woody-stemmed plant of the grape family.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 8 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/12/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/12/2020(UTC), FiveT on 12/12/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/12/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#293 Posted : 12 December 2020 21:08:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: wow 😳 can’t wait for this!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RadioVine on 15/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#294 Posted : 16 December 2020 12:32:45(UTC)
RadioVine

- This has to be my favorite part of the album simply because vocally I’m doing something I’ve never done before. The samples we’ve used for this album is soooooo fucking dope! Really insane if you ask me. I’ve overthought this whole process because I never think I’m good enough, I always think people look over me. People don’t like me because who I am but this album showcases just a strong suit about myself. How fucking creative I am and how this is it! This is my sound this is something I’ve been looking for my entire career. This is the second part of the album, come in my YARD.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/12/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/12/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 17/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#295 Posted : 16 December 2020 12:35:00(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Daniel: wow 😳 can’t wait for this!

Radio: the moistness coming though my body is electric hahaha, I can’t wait for you to hear it, seriously..
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RadioVine  
#296 Posted : 18 December 2020 06:31:22(UTC)
RadioVine

Relix- Interview
New York NY
Radio discusses new album, meditation and new found love for art pieces

UserPostedImage

Where are you in the world right now?
Im in Los Angeles California at the moment.

You grew up there a little bit during your childhood, do you have any special moments in Los Angeles?

(Laughs) I’m sorry but I always will have this picture is my head if when I first like really started to live in LA, do you wanna hear it? OKAY! (laughs) I hated it! I hated it, it was so much going on. It was almost like everything moves so fast it’s hard to take everything in but the special memory— (chuckles) me actually being able to live there.

How do you think your childhood shaped you?
My childhood? I think I had moments where I was alone growing up and I had many opportunities to sing to myself, and eventually writing poems and lyrics. So I had to find that friend in something I think, even know! I grew up in foster care with several children, many many children may I add, but I wasn’t fit most of the time so I had to find something I fitted in.

What did your parents do for a living and did you like your parents?
I really don’t know, fuck. You’ll be so much more to me if you can actually tell me... what they did for a living. I know to the time I was six, I was with my real parents. And most of the shit I should of known about my parents, I didn’t.. I just knew that.. somehow they loved me. Whatever the fuck that means right?

Tell me about the first song you’ve ever made
Whew... so so long ago.. (laughs) did you ever that accent? It was like French, almost. No? Okay so my first song I literally recorded in a basement of someone’s home! I recorded with a band, a band that I knew in the neighborhood when I was around 16, and we wrote this song called Apples and it was actually about her life rooting right in from of our eyes and we didn’t see it. Weird. See? I was sixteen!

What was the first album you bought for yourself?
I remember me and my little sister went to the record store, alone by the way.. and we somehow got the Shampoo- Shampoo album (grins)

How did you get the album? You were five at the time.
Well yeah of course! It was more so two years after the album were released and they still had copies on the shelves.. DUH! Haha, I’m just kidding. You’re so doing great love.

What’s the last song you listened too?
I can’t even remember what I did yesterday let along my last song.. oh! I was listening too MY song “ Funhouse” from the new album. From the NEW album. (Winks)

What’s the last flight that you took and how did you pass time?
I hate flights, just to make that clear, while we’re ahead. But I had to take one to Paris just two days ago to record more performances inside my home.. in Paris. Most of the time I’m either writing, new ideas or just listening to some jazz, something to calm me into a essence of peace.

What’s one thing that makes you feel at home no matter where you are?
This is such a cute question because oh my god, so... I have this blanket that my grandfather Elliot gave me when I was maybe 9, and I still carry it around when I am traveling.

You speak often about your mental illness you’ve been dealing with such a young age, how were you diagnosed?
I just remember me always sad at a young age, or suddenly well.. my foster parents at that time knew something was not right.. I would do things that will be very mean and then I will be the sweetest. I think who I was as an kid was very scary to some people because it can be mentally exhausting to deal with it.

I went into these rants often where I was really emotionally, till this DAY! Yeah yeah.. but as an young kid that was very weird.. I guess the way my whole energy as an kid was, very mean spirited and I will find reasons or justify my reasons by somehow making up these stories in my head that were real. So.. I went though tests for months and months, and me being so young I didn’t know what was going on. I was so blind to it. But I started to understand it the more I got older.

Is that whole experience your go to when you write music?
Well most of the time I’m not myself when I’m writing... what I mean is that I’m a mind drifter so I’m constantly driving in my head so everything I’m holding inside comes out in music. That whole experience to the age of ten to twelve was crazy.. scary ya know? Because I didn’t know what was going out, I just knew I did things and I didn’t understand it. So I had time to reflect as a young teenager and that bought me closer to my music or just anything I was dealing with at that time

You’re style is so unique, it always offers something fresh but it can be different. Did you want you style to reflect that?
Geez.. would you wanna be like fresh or always so a little overdue? Gotta push things guy.. I never wanted to put myself in a box. I go in the studio and I create what I want to create. It’s important to show people you can be creative, and it’s no boundaries on that. Yeah? So like I said, my style reflects me.. clothes, music or whatever the hell, (laughs) but it’s all me. I like it that way.

This makes me think of your first single I ever heard was, ‘ Color Me’ and had brilliant it was you related who you are to a coloring book. How does that still apply today?

I’m still a coloring booking... every page is a different color.. every page has different art.. every page has a different vibe to it ya know? It applies to every one darling. You’re a coloring book, it’s more things to you then the surface doll face. It’s more to me. So I’ll always be a coloring book. Growing each day..

How do you deal with your bipolar disorder when you’re on the road?
I’ve always found mediating really hopeful, so I invested a lot of time challenging myself to do so. It’s tough especially on the road, because you have to keep it together, also good energy around me. The people I work work are important to keep that energy very consistent in my life in order to fight what I have going on mentally. I also love to dance, can you believe it? Me loving to fucking dance? So funny. Dancing is peaceful to me, ballet of course. I visit a therapist often.. which is something new. I tried to stay on a high road as much as I can, meaning trying to focus on getting better and not getting worst.

Reminds of the song ‘ Peace Knockers’ a song about finding your aura, your peace. What one thing that brings you peace?

Music. It hits me deep in a place I don’t like to be. I don’t like sometimes feeling emotional but when I listen to a song, a beat, anything- it takes me on emotionally and everything in life that brings you something so amazing like touching your emotions.. your real emotions.

That song came from me really taking the whole therapy thing seriously.. because it wasn’t something I just wanted to do.. like I was busy writing and recording so fuck that— but I found a lot on what’s wrong with me though those sessions or just me being alone. I was alone in a lot of ways.. I had to find peace in myself so I didn’t feel as alone. I looked at peace like a neighbor. If that makes sense..

You mentioned having good energy and good people around you, do you have any musical besties you can call to give you advice about your peace and sanity as an artist?

Chile.. they don’t like me like that. (Chuckles) I’m just kidding, no- actually Daniel, as in the free nerd did a great dealing in my life when it came to my mental issues, just the talks were always so genuine. He even managed me for a bit during the first album. Vanity, is always great to talk too because she is a beast at what she does. She understands it on a business side and a mental side. But I don’t have a lot of celebrity friends but the support darling from them is always so sweet and I appreciate the love baby.

Echos of Silence was never released, will you ever release it one day?
One day. Maybe I’ll perform some of it live or something, I don’t know.

Where are you going towards creativity right now?
I want everything to be connected some well at this point in my career that it’s connects my fans to me. I want to be aesthetically myself.. without holding back. I always wanted to grow as an performer, live and I’m taking those steps to be better. I’m so into aesthetic art right now, like painting and wall art. I been traveling to different gardens and vineyards exploring different types of flowers.

I been open minded when it comes to music, I really wanted to tip in more sensitive side and explore parts of myself that I ignore. That’s when the magic happens.. for me it does. With Vineyard, it’s a perfect way to introduce a part of my artistry that’s bright in color and full in sound, more organic vocal and sound.

You’ve always been organic. What’s the number one reason people should listen to Vineyard?

I haven’t released an album in six years and it’s definitely going to show where I am musically and creative wise, it will show my piece of art I believe in so much. That’s all I’m say because you all need to hear it for yourself.. yourself darling.

What are you eating these days?
Bitches for breakfast. I just love them.

When you leave here, what’s the first thing you will be doing?
Oh I don’t know— maybe meet my girlfriend Mary down my hall, into my room in my bed.

It’s always a pleasure Radio.
No, my pleasure darling.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 6 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 18/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 18/12/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/12/2020(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#297 Posted : 29 December 2020 06:16:58(UTC)
RadioVine

1-14-2021

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 29 December 2020 06:21:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 2 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/12/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 30/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#298 Posted : 30 December 2020 22:45:30(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I can't wait for this project, from what I have seen so far, it's going to be an epic pop extravaganza but with that particular mood that only you can serve! I'll be waiting patiently for it to be completely streamed.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RadioVine on 31/12/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#299 Posted : 27 January 2021 09:35:06(UTC)
RadioVine

- I went into this project anxious and nervous about opening up my world to you all. It was nerve racking to collect my thoughts of knowing that people are going to judge and see what I’ve been though the past few years. I’m so happy to know that Crazy Lady is now available on HBOMAX to stream whenever you’ll like! HBO believed in my story and my music and gave my fans something they can enjoy with this new album out. So if you missed it on air, no need to worry darlings! HBOMax will be streaming Crazy Lady! Make sure when you stream the documentary, you head over and stream Vineyard!

UserPostedImage

- NOW AVAILABLE ON HBOMAX NOW!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 27/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#300 Posted : 24 April 2021 12:48:01(UTC)
RadioVine

[WATCH] Radio Vine Live at FCA8

After the electric opening of the Fan Choice Awards, the host then introduces pops number one weird girl, Radio Vine.

In a open stage that shows two different sets that fits perfectly within the stage measures are darken by the dark lights on stage. On the screen behind the stage that hugely in size enough for the audience can see shows ‘RADIO VINE’ in red caps. The audience roars just a bit as two little girls are on the middle of the stage, holding hands in two white dresses. They separate after a few seconds. A movie scene dialogue is heard as the camera shows the screen in the back.

“ if you hang up on me again, I’ll cut you like a fish, understand!” The voice of ghost face from Scream shallows the presence of the stage. The audience applauded as his deep and frightening voice loudly is heard. “ more of a game. Can you handle that.. Blondie?”

The audience claps for the creepy opening as the beginning arrangement of ‘Funhouse’ is heard. The chilling one key piano keys begins to play as several men dressed in pearls and black costumes , their faces are covered in pearl and diamonds masks, some the diamonds looks as if they are fallen from their faces. And the others- the masks are firmly gripped around their faces.

UserPostedImage

They begin to walk out slowly in the middle of the stage as set one is revealed with dark red and blue lights, the mist of the smoke covers the set. The set shows a women, In dark clothing.

UserPostedImage

The audience can see the figure of the person but not the face. A pool with red coloring water shows several people in the pool. The men with the costumes all pause in the middle of the stage, the piano keys gets higher in the pitch. Almost like ringing sound.

UserPostedImage

the same time, as a ensemble. Their deep and powerful voices fulls the venue. “ Radio Vine, where are you? We are here to summon you.” The powerful voices begin to chant loudly on stage, “ RADIO! RADIO! Radio! Can we please come into your funhouse?”

The camera shows the dark figure walking around slowly in front of the pool area. The men continues, “ inside the depths of your dark reality, we welcome you to Funhouse.”

UserPostedImage

The camera brings his focus to the set one, the dark figure walks around slowly in front of the stage as the individuals inside the pool begin to rise their hands up as if they are praising the figure. We hear laughter, dark painful laughing.. we suddenly hear a scream following by a eerie laughter. The individuals then all grasp at the figure taking off her coat. They all start to desperately reach for her as they depart away from each other. The figures head looks up to suddenly jumping inside the pool as the individuals all go under with the figure. On the screen in the back, an eye opens up, revealing Radios radiant eyes.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

A red mic glow is seen as Radio is behind the mic with her figures all apart. She uses her natural
Speaking voice to start the beginning of the song

UserPostedImage

Do you wanna play, do you wanna come play in my funhouse baby? My funhouse bab?”

Radio voice is heard as the audience roars loudly. The heavy bass instrumental begins as the stage then reveals the bright and colorful set. The lights are bright as Radio stands behind a house inspired art with several abstract colors and structures of different house shapes. The stage lights then reveal men and female in red dance suits all waiving around huge glow sticks in the background. Radio is seen in a cheerleader inspired costume with white sneakersThe lights reveals her go crazy pride colors. The men and female dancers all points their glow sticks towards Radios dedication, the group is pointing at Radio asking her, “ do you wanna play” several times following by a mysterious and witchy laugh coming from the girls standing behind the dancers.

UserPostedImage

I know you need some time alone
Just to play
And laugh along
Your want your world to come alive
I’m here like a thrift of the night
To awaken your brightest fantasies
To enlight
The child in you

She begins the chorus in a belting roaring voice style, the tenderness in her voice is captivating, her tone colors her rock inspired vocal approach.

UserPostedImage

I need you inside of me
All times when I need shelter
And peace
Between my walls
Between my thighs
You call it your funhouse
When we’re playing around

She follows her tenderness vocally with her controlled rock notes as she takes the pre chorus in a depth approach. The instrumentals in the instrumentals are even more powerful then the original song. The drums are heard under the powerful bassline that competes with the heavy drum usage. Stars begin to fall on the backdrop as she looks into the audience and smiles. Her smile is wide and eerie similar to the Joker.

UserPostedImage

It’s all fun
It’s all good
Play in my funhouse
I’ll make you feel good
Beautiful dreams when you go to sleep
Funhouse baby
Let the games begin

Her hips begin to move with the groove that the drums offers, her smooth vocal transition during the second verse is calm and quiet. Her lower vocal tone is pressed against the mic, her breathing is heard as she increases her low range notes into her iconic falsetto. The male and female dancers begin to do a hip hip dance number in the back whilst still holding the glow sticks. The individuals in the pool all rise slowly from under water as Radio continues the second verse.

UserPostedImage

All this games
We play
It’s consequences
When your late
I’m ready all the way
Until you arrive

Ending the second verse, she begins to walk down slowly off the pink prop on stage. She playfully dances around the song while keeping her voice controlled. On the other set you can see the individuals coming out of the water one by one as she continues to dance more on stage.

UserPostedImage

I’ll be dancing around
Like a school girl
I wanna know what makes you smile
What makes you laugh
But here’s walls
Keep trapped
Never leaving inside

As the instrumental break approaches, the male and female dancers all begin to run around the joke with their glow sticks. They waive the glow sticks in the air, as they increase their speed. The men in pearl masks reappear on stage in rows. They all then gather around Radio, praising her as they are on their knees looking up to Radio. Radio begins to sing a falsetto opera sounding vocal note, her vibrato is strong in her lower register, the dancers move slower and slower to her. More individuals begin to slowly come out of the pool on the other set.

UserPostedImage

She ends the last verse with a shout to the audience, “ FAN CHOICE AWARDS!!! Ready to sip?” she screams as the audience hears Doja Cat Honey in my Tea begins to play as Radio mic stand is on the middle of the stage, she leans over to the audience singing the first verse.

UserPostedImage

Give me my mug So I can mix you perfectly Perfectly I’m not sure what you mean When u say make it extra sweet before you leave Give me that sugar rush that I need I may need to sip slowly so it won’t burn me. Hidden motives so you won’t hurt me.

Radio walks to the left of the stage then the right, singing to the audience. The dancers all begin to make houses with their glow sticks around here as she sings the chorus. She belts powerfully during the chorus.

UserPostedImage

As long as I can be ur tea when u wanna sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat?
Your sweet tea when u wanna be sweet
Just bare with me
As long as I can be ur tea when u wanna be sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat?
When ur talking to me.

On the other set, the individuals all surround the pool on each side, their bodies are stilled and not moving. They seem naked on stage as the dark lighting on the set covers up the nudity. The instrumental slows down as Radio vocally matches the pitch of the instrumental. Her vocals are raspy with a slight of neo soul vocals. Her dances slowly around with upbeat groove in her body, the dancers are all rising glow houses in the back of the stage.

UserPostedImage

So sweet
Even when you hate me
Tea parties full of me
No ones around but me
Let’s all gather
To have a sip of me

Rumbling of drums are heard that are slow and adjusting Radio vocal pace during the arrangement, Radio adds some adlibs as she shakes her upper body as the sounds of the drums takes over her body. The dancers begin to all fall down around Radio. The individuals around the pool all fall into the pool, a huge splash is heard. Radio ends the performance with, “ do you wanna play” her voice is dimmed with a bit of emotion and fear. The audience applauses.

Setlist
1. Funhouse
2. Sweet Tea

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 4 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 26/04/2021(UTC)