logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#21 Posted : 26 July 2017 12:45:30(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Jason laughs a little "I know who you are I'm really into your music" he says with a smile "It's nice to meet you too did you want a drink or anything?" He asks before taking a sip from his own drink he had a couple tonight but not enough to really feel anything

suddenly the doors burst open and Carmen Vilo arrives with a bottle of vodka in hand as a gift showing up a fashionably late and making her presence known immediately "Aye it's okay the party can start now guys!" she shouts to whoever was inside the house at the moment Carmen had kept away from most public places lately as she had been hard at work in the studio on her sophomore album and didn't have time however she decided to take a break to have a little fun tonight it had been way too long since she had been to a party she places her bottle on the counter near the rest of the liquor then begins scoping out the room
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 26 July 2017 12:50:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Mateo begins pouring Dae his drink he thinks on what he might want before shrugging "I just turned 21 a few weeks ago surprise me bro" he says before handing him his drink he then hears about the beer pong offer and looks over at Dae "Ever play beer pong?"

Derek begins laughing after Misu starts helping him clean up his mess and asks if he's drunk "No no I am still sober" he says through his thick accent "Would you like a drink?" he asks with a ssmile

Dar thinks about what to pour Mateo and shrugs, making him the same drink that he was making Dae. "Happy late birthday!" He said. "Did you have fun?" Dae shook his head, never hearing beer ping pong before. "What's..what's that?"

Misu smiled at Derek when he offered her a drink. "I want what you were about to drink." With a swift move, she lifted herself onto the counter and sat by him.
Offline mebeme101  
#23 Posted : 26 July 2017 13:06:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Mateo smiles after Dae wishes him a happy birthday "Thanks man" when Dae brings up his 21st birthday he shrugs "To be quite honest I can't remember half of it man I remember like knocking out in a bar waking up in a club dancing with this cute girl and this cute guy blacking out there and finally waking up handcuffed to a stop sign without my shirt and boxers I literally still had my pants on but my boxers were missing it was fucking awesome" He says laughing "The hangover on the other hand..." when Dae says he's never heard of beer pong he looks shocked he then grabs his drink and Dae's hand and leads him outside to where everyone is playing beer pong they walk in during the middle of a game and Mateo decides to explain the rules as they watch the people play "Okay so you play in a team of two and your goal is to throw this little ping pong ball in the other teams cup every time it makes it into a cup they have to drink the beer and it goes on until one team has no cups left now there honestly is no losing in this game you either end up drunk or with a sense of pride knowing you're a god gifted player I am one of the god gifted players" he says with a smirk before shouting out "We got next guys"

Derek smiled as he watched Misu hop up on the counter he then began pouring her and himself a glass of Patrón mixed with pineapple juice and lime he hands her the drink then takes a sip of his "How is this party?" he asks before taking another sip and looking around at the people socializing "So much people" he laughs a little Derek was a little more shy at events like this mainly because he still wasn't the best at speaking English but he decided to come out and and try to have a good time anyway
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage