logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 12 September 2017 03:28:01(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
In barely half a year, Nina and Tyron had went from wanting to kill each other to wanting to love each other. So yeah, any and all worry about their relationship from outsiders made sense. Even Nina and Tyron knew deep down inside this was a bad idea but they had come to really like what they had. In some strange way, they had managed to forgive every thing and move forward together, but everyone they knew were stuck on the past. For Nina, she's been receiving nothing but nonstop criticism and negativity from friends and family and it was really starting to press her.

Tyron never hesitated to stand up for Nina so when Airemese, someone she's known and cared for far longer, came for him, Nina did what she had to do and put her on blast. Were there better ways to deal with it? Of course, but Nina had to make an example out of someone and send a message. She really cares about Tyron and she's no longer gonna tolerate any Tyron slander. Either her friends were gonna deal with it or deal with the consequences.

Thanks to her random Twitter outburst, Airemese and TJ were on the way. TJ insisted that everyone sat down and talked things out. Nina was not in the mood to talk, she already said her peice, but she wasn't gonna stop them from coming over and making a fool out of themselves. She laid back on her couch, snuggled up with Tyron in front of the TV. Nothing was on, she just watched as her phone started buzzing to death on the coffee table. That's how she knew she had just made a mess and deep deep down, she loved it.

Edited by user 12 September 2017 04:12:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 12 September 2017 03:42:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron was one that was trying to be stable. getting in a healthy and comfortable postiton where he could be happy and everything, what he didn't expect was finding love for Nina someone that he hated for some time. In another world it wouldn't have been weird it would have been cool and acceptable but Nina was filled on drama and if there was one thing that was drawed to Tyron it was drama.Really he didn't mind any of itcause he was use to it, so much that he was tired of dealing with it that he was quick to cut it and not having it linger. So when people talked about Nina he was just going to end it before it linger and grow. Nina decided to take a match and burn the drama in a gas inferno blaze. TJ and Aire was coming over but Tyron wasn't going to sweat it, he really didn't have a problem with them cause he didn't care about their opinions on his relationship with Nina. He had Nina by his side watching tv and just relaxing if anyone had a problem they could just talk to him if they were brave enough. Ten minutes went by and there was a ring at the door As TJ and Airemese was at the door.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 12 September 2017 03:58:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese waited behind TJ as he knocked on the door. She didn't expect for Nina to react the way she did but she wasn't surprised. Typical Nina. She checked her nails one last time, finding her expensive gel manicure far more important than whatever tantrum Nina felt like throwing today.

When Nina heard the door ring, she reluctantly got up to go let them in. Nina opened the door and walked right back to the couch without so much as a greeting. "What y'all want?" She asked, laying right back down with Tyron. "And close my door."

Aire stood at the door with TJ and looked over at him in a shady manner. In the car, he made her promise that she'll be on her best behavior and so she was at least gonna try. Aire slicked her hair back and walked in the house with a face that said, "I am judging you". When she looked at Tyron and Nina laying together, she almost said a little prayer in her head. It was beyond clear that she was not here for their relationship at all.

Edited by user 12 September 2017 04:00:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 12 September 2017 04:19:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ looked at the two of them Nina and Aire and it was clear that they was tension between the two of them but he really don't know where to start but the bottom of the point was drug use out in the public. So he was going to start with that. He sat down across from the Tyron and Nina and spoke about why he wanted them to come face to face. "Nina you can't stir up problems that fans cause. Both of yall know that we are role models even if you hate the term, even if you disagree. Even if you aren't the best role model out there." He said looking at the two of them "Reguardless of what happen both of you have to be the better person and let it go."

Tyron sighed and looked at TJ " Being the better person, turn the other cheek is bullshit, and you know it. I don't mind people saying shit about me, but don't say that shit about Nina when she isn't involve. She doesn't need more shit from the shit she already gets." He then looked at Aire as she glared at him. "You know I remember a time where I said something about you and your husband smashed a bottle over my fight and we got into a fight over something I said about you. So I don't know why you have a problem with me doing that for your "friend". This has nothing to do with you two this is her fanbase talking shit when they just need to stay out of it."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 12 September 2017 04:58:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina nodded her head while Tyron spoke. "None of this would've even had to happen if Aire minded her business and wasn't so damn sensitive. Until y'all learn how to shut up about me, I'm not gonna let y'all be hypocrites in peace." Nina shrugged

Nina really done did it. Aire frowns and begins to talk. "Excuse me but words mean things. You can be reckless with your life ALL you want," She paused looking over at Tyron and then back at Nina. "But you're not gonna sit here and be reckless with my name. Crack? Really? I'm so sorry for giving a fuck about you, should've known you were gonna sit here and attack me for having the audacity."

"Keep Tyron's name out your mouth! It's that simple, chica." Nina popped up on the couch. She was in full argument mode now. "How ju gonna sit here and say ju care about me? I'm happy and I like him, you don't give a fuck about that!"

Aire nodded her head. "I sure don't!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 12 September 2017 05:21:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"And what is bad about me making her happy. It's not like I'm forcing her to be here, and she just told you and we love each other why am I so toxic compared to anything else she has done?" Tyron asked which made TJ question how they even met up and did stuff. "What happen with you two with the switch though. you guys hated each other so how did this happened? "

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 12 September 2017 05:58:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese scrunched up her face. "Love???"

"Love, bitch!" Nina fired back. This entire fued was silly and they were way too old to be yelling at each for no reason. Nina rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. "I love him."

Aire let out a deep breath, backing off. If she could understand anything about their relationship, she could understand love. Still, she shook her head. "TJ, this too much. I can't."

Nina shrugged when TJ asked how they came to like each other. "I don't know, the shit just happened. If we can move on, y'all can too."
Offline freestylechamp  
#8 Posted : 12 September 2017 06:17:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed a little seeing that this was the first time Nina said the l word. He already thought this was dumb but hearing her say that made this worth it. "If you want to know what happen between us so badly if I tell you about our first date would that change your mind and see things in a better life?"

TJ looked confused wondering why was the first time something that they had to keep secret. He looked at Aire and held her hand "It fine, we aren't here to kill you guys for being in a relationship but to not use reckless language over tweets. Both of you have to be able to let that feeling you have and use it for something else." He looked over at Tyron confused "Yea, tell us what happened."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#9 Posted : 12 September 2017 06:43:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When TJ grabbed her hand, Airemese hooked onto his arm. "Go ahead then, lay it all out and tell us. Make us believe that y'all are really in love."

Nina folded her arms. "Fine then." She thought a minute about their first date and began to talk But stopped herself. Nina wasn't sure how good it would sound telling them that they bumped into each other at the FCA afterparty and ended up fucking in the bathroom. "I..." She looked over at Tyron, letting him do the talking instead. "All you!" Nina said, hoping he'd lie.

Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 12 September 2017 07:43:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed and smirked as he looked at nina before looking at Aire and TJ "Our first date was a little taxing on me. I came to her in the club and I was pissed I wanted to get at her and get at myself, so I went up Nina looking to get at Anniken and try to destory dohlhouse. Instead when we got to the studio we argued and she shot me in the foot. It was a mess cause I told her that she should have aim for the head but she just stepped on my foot and stabbed the other one." He pause to let what happened between them "I was wild but we talked about just letting things go and we worked out our differences since then."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 12 September 2017 08:44:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina looked over at Tyron like he was crazy. When he said 'first date', she thought he actually meant their first date, not the first time they met. "So, what, you just forgot how to lie?"

Aire looked back and forth between Nina and Tyron. "So she shot you...and then stabbed you...and now y'all in love? I..." She looked over at TJ. "Baby, are you hearing this? Am I going crazy?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 12 September 2017 09:52:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron smiles at Aire and TJ "Well if I didn't love her I wouldn't have followed along with it. TJ would you let Aire shoot you? Aire would you let TJ stab you?" Tyron looked at Nina and smiled a little "I could pull a gun out right now hand it to Nina, I trust her with my life completely. You don't have to worry about her."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 13 September 2017 06:49:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina smiled over at Tyron. It was weird but it was love and they were crazy enough to pull it off. "I didn't say anything when y'all fell in love after like a week of knowing each other." She said to Aire and TJ. "Can't y'all just let us have this?"

Airemese folded her arms. As much as she wanted to hate the idea of them being together, she wasn't going to come in between their love. She sat down on the coffee table in front of Nina and Tyron. "You know this means we have to go on double dates, right?" Aire said, immediately excited. She had always wanted to do these things with Nina.
Offline freestylechamp  
#14 Posted : 14 September 2017 02:05:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ looked at the two of them smiling at Nina and Aire talking about double dates and what not. "We can do the double dates, BUT you two need to kiss and make up. While I can respect ya'll relationship and think that this is fine. Nina did say to the world that I just let my wife do crack and no do anything about it. Which I have a problem with that."

Tyron Looked at TJ "Well she shouldn't have jump in on an issue that had nothing to do with." He said looking at TJ as it looked like both of them were going to start the arguing all over again.

TJ looked at Tyron "Look you are just getting your second chance at this don't mess this up by arguing with a fan"

Tyron smirked "Fuck fans, these aren't my fans these are her fans, which she should have better control over and not have things break down like her whole live stream that was for people with a foot fetish."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#15 Posted : 15 September 2017 00:29:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"At the end of the day, Tyron can do whatever he wants and that's exactly what he did." Nina flipped her hair, leaning to the side as she continued. "And the only reason why I said crack is because people take it seriously. Y'all don't take other drugs seriously but from my experience, they all ruin lives. Stop letting her do whatever the fuck she wants. Y'all need to have that conversation before she ends up strung out somewhere...that's all ima say!"

Aire folded her arms, going right back to being petty. "Did we forget I'm a grown ass woman? Stop talking about me like a child. What I do in my spare time is not anybody's concern."

"Coolio. Don't bring up me and I won't bring up you." Nina said, shrugging. She shot a look at TJ though. Nina wasn't the type of person to be alarmed over nothing. Though they had their moments, she cared for her friend deeply and worried a lot about her, especially nowadays. Nina knew the only person in this room who could get through to Aire was TJ and all she wanted him to do was realize that and step up to the plate.

Aire shrugged back at Nina. "Deal."

Offline freestylechamp  
#16 Posted : 15 September 2017 00:45:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ sighed, with his elbow on the table holding his head up. He knew about the drug stuff that was going on with Aire, why else would he be stepping away from music. He cared about Aire more than anything else in this world and he wasn't going to tell her die. He had talks with anniken about her pill usage and it worried him but he wasn't going to let it go, Aire has just been well in hiding and sneaking it while he wasn't around. "You don't have to worry I know my wife, she wouldn't leave me like that alone." he then looked at Tyron and suggested that he should help out had them make up after all he got them back to arguing.

Tyron laughed "Okay, okay now that TJ got what he wanted, It's time to get what I wanted and have you two kissed and make up."

TJ "How you going to just take my thing and make it seem like I wanted them to get back into it."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#17 Posted : 15 September 2017 02:28:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
TJ sighed, with his elbow on the table holding his head up. He knew about the drug stuff that was going on with Aire, why else would he be stepping away from music. He cared about Aire more than anything else in this world and he wasn't going to tell her die. He had talks with anniken about her pill usage and it worried him but he wasn't going to let it go, Aire has just been well in hiding and sneaking it while he wasn't around. "You don't have to worry I know my wife, she wouldn't leave me like that alone." he then looked at Tyron and suggested that he should help out had them make up after all he got them back to arguing.

Tyron laughed "Okay, okay now that TJ got what he wanted, It's time to get what I wanted and have you two kissed and make up."

TJ "How you going to just take my thing and make it seem like I wanted them to get back into it."

Nina and Airemese looked at each other, let out a deep breath before pulling each other in and hugged tightly. They exchanged apologies. Nina sucked her teeth. "You know I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." She said. Aire yanked a handful of curls in the back of Nina's hair as they hugged. "I'm sorry for that too." They looked at each other and busted out laughing. Their friendship was a mess but it was real and nothing could ever get in between them.
Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 03 August 2018 10:29:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"...and then he kicked me out. Just like that, excommunicated by the Pope himself." Benito said, sarcastically comparing their holier than thou father to the head of the Roman Catholic Church.

Niña squinted her tired eyes at her long-lost brother. She was exhausted, not just physically but emotionally. This was the first time she's seen Benito since she had set him up and sent him away to almost a decade of prison time. "And what the fuck do you expect me to do? You're a grown ass man."

"Hermanita..." He stumbled over closer to her but just a little. Benito was a man who kept his composure, even when he was drunk. It took him a lot to face his little sister at this helpless time of his life, but with a little liquid strength, anything is possible. He reached for her cheek and softly rubbed it. "You ruined my life. I wouldn't even be here right now if you hadn't betrayed me. Don't you think it's time for you to pay?" He pinched her and she rolled her eyes, slapping his hand off of her face.

"If you think you can come to my house and blackmail me, you're fucking dense. You of all people should know better." she cocked her head, damn near laughing in his face.

He smirked back. "I just want you to remember you have a heart. You're..." Benito paused. "..not like us, Niña, you were never coldblooded." His smooth voice began to break a little and Niña could feel her own eyes watering. There was so much to unpack in this interaction and she wanted it to be over. "I need help and you owe me."

Niña folded her arms and let out a small breath, rolling her eyes again before backing into her doorway and turning around. "Just come in. I'll give you something for the night and I'll talk to papi in the morning." Benito closed the door behind him and followed silently.

Edited by user 03 August 2018 10:33:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#19 Posted : 03 August 2018 12:27:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron, for the most part, has been on the straight and narrow until they had Benito show up. A lot of times Tyron hated to be alone with his own thoughts so he would be in crashing and Nina place. This time he was already there and they were about to chill and watch tv after eating dinner but then there was a knock on the door. Tyron looks over at the doorway to see Nina talking to someone before letting them up and he sees this guy. Instantly he doesn't know him and he already doesn't have a good opinion of him already 'Fuck is this guy doing here. Nina has a brother, doesn't she? isn't he in jail. Why is he coming over this late, I hope he leaves soon cause I'm sleeping with Nina tonight.' he thought as the guy comes into the house.

He turns back around to turn to something that Nina would like so she can hurry up with whatever and then they can get back to being together. It's crazy how he now like the time that they spent together and how they had so much in common he wished he could have gone back in time and got with her sooner instead of just sleeping around. He got to Starz and a new episode of POWER and called out to Nina, "Hey Nina, You okay back there. You need any help?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#20 Posted : 03 August 2018 15:25:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"We good!" Niña yelled. Tyron was just as observant, aka nosey, as she was so she knew he was already aware someone else was in the house. She prayed under her breath that he didn't meet Benito tonight, or ever.

"Is that your little boyfriend?" He asked Niña, tauntingly. She ignored, finding a small stack of loose cash on the front room table and counting it.

"Here, $90." She handed him the money with a blank face. "This should get you through the next few nights."

Benito's entire face changed. The minute the money touched his hand, he snatched it and threw it on the ground. "You serious?" It was clear that he felt disrespected. "This won't even get me through a night in a decent hotel around here. Are you that out of touch?"

"Beggars can't be choosers, nigga, I'm sure you'll find something." She shrugged and began to walk away.

"I'm not a beggar, Niña." He was starting to get impatient. The words hurt. "I am the brother you betra-"

Niña turned around and cut him off before he could even get out the word. "I'm fucking tired of you trying to guilt trip me!" She rushed back over to him, getting in his face. "You know you would've done the same damn thing."

Benito stepped even closer, getting in her face as well. "And what do you know about me? Hm, grilla?" Grilla was a word Niña hadn't heard in a long time but it hit her hard. Her own brother was more or less calling her a cheap prostitute. She squinted her eyes, ready to hurt him with her next line.

"I know you just sat there and watched while Matéo died."

Without another word Benito grabbed Niña by the neck and pushed her all the way back, her head pressed against the window. She let out the smallest gasp and grabbed onto the windowsill as his grip tightened. She wasn't physically retaliating out of respect and guilt but that didn't stop her from getting the last word in.

"Matéo hated y-" Benito banged her head against the window before she could even finish the sentence, really choking her this time. She stood in his hold, waiting for it to be over.

"You know NOTHING about me and Matéo. You couldn't even begin to understand the complexities of brotherhood when you stabbed your own family in the back for a life that you were gonna abandon anyway. You made all this money shaking your ass for the world while I was rotting away in prison and you think you can look down on me?" His voice was quiet but it was firm enough to hear the hate in it. Matéo was Benito's twin brother who was killed while Benito was held down and forced to watch. A death that has haunted the family for almost decades now. It was a touchy subject for all of them, but even touchier for Benito who lost his brother and then lost his freedom shortly after. They were emotions he never fully learned to cope with behind prison walls.