logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#101 Posted : 26 November 2016 16:03:59(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)

UserPostedImage
erich hess

honestly,it infuriates me when karoliena calls my ex wife a bitch or a whore. yeah,she did leave me for someone else and,at least to my knowledge,lost custody of our daughter. (ive tried and cannot find her. ada changed both her name and the marlena's. my name was taken off v the birth certificate,so i legally have no connection with the life i created.) ive hired the best private investigators and they come up empty handed. all i know is marlena is no longer living with ada. which.....is good. i know i'm not the most responsible of people,but i have a sense of priority. i would put marlena first.

in the great scheme of things. my marriage to ada von wannemaker was all about her. and you know what? i was fine with that,at least at first. if i had had it my way,i would not have brought marlena into this world. the marriage to ada was destined to fail from the very start. but god damnit,i tried. move to new york? sure. yes,i hated every minute of it,but i did it. if it made her happy,i would do it. yeah,i still live close to this hell hole because of selene,but not because i have to. i am certain she wouldnt mind if i lived in canada or something. but this isnt to compare my ex with my current lady. the two arent even in the same league. and to be honest, i still keep the truth of my previous marriage under lock and key. nobody knows what i endured with ada. the guilt of wanting to have sex with my own wife. ada was...touched by her uncle. i never knew how far it went,but i know she was molested. for this,i would always forgive her. i dont care if she fucked everyone i knew on duke. i just wanted her to be better. i would have went to germany and taken care of him myself,but she would never tell me who he was. yes,i would have spent a life time in prison for her. lets face it,my life is meaningless. who cares if im locked away? how many times did we do it and something reminded her of being powerless under her uncle? its not her fault,but i hated every time i was intimate with her. in some ways it sounds selfish,but in all honesty?i just wanted to please her. loved ada. i LOVED that woman. she would cut herself to the point of having to call 911. i would hide every sharp object i could find,even butter knives! and still,she would find a way. she would use her fingernails if need be. i didnt know what to do! if i called someone,it would embarrass her and possibly make things worse. for a year or so i endured. yeah,i went back on my promise to forgo hallucinogens and morphine but i had no one else to turn to. besides, she knew who i was before she dated me. buy the ticket,take the ride. you cannot ask me to give up what makes me ,me. when i play a show,i'm, supposed to be,i NEED to be so fucked up i cant see straight or stand. this is what the crowd wants,this is what the expect. how could i provide for my family by by not giving the people what they want? being erich hess is a full time god damned job. if i'm not fucking the grim reaper in the eye socket,why am i on stage?! you want me to to settle down and get a real job?! fat fucking chance!
honestly,nobody knows the crown i wear. its heavy as hell and always on fire.if erich hess isnt lovably bizarre,people arent getting what they paid for. i cannot be clean and sober. this is what i promise fans,this is what i must deliver. nobody wants...whatever my birth name is. they want erich hess.at all times.i .must.give.the.people.what.they .paid.for. i have no regrets that i built this persona that is near impossible to live up to. i relish the challenge of seeing just what limits my body can take. i've stared death in the eye socket many times and thrust my dick into the empty void. yet for all my bravado,for all my self abuse,i couldnt save ada. god dammit,i wanted to .i wanted to push myself to the very limits in hopes of saving her.but i failed. i failed in such a way that i couldnt even make things a little better. in the end,she just up and left. i am not blameless,i know what i did. i checked out through chemical means and truly used drugs as an escape. ada's troubles were way above my pay grade and i couldnt help. do you have any idea what a blow to the ego that is? i have the world at my finger tips and couldnt help the woman i loved? its fucking infuriating. still,to this day i will fall on my sword and take the blame.ada's memory must remain pure. i'm the villain who chased her off. made her crack and ruined her life. i can take that. she is no longer with me,but i will play that role. drop that acid to avoid your wife. not because you have fuck all idea what to do to help her. until the day i die,i will never tell the truth of what went on between ada and i. i will still love her enough to protect her image. i do not care if i have to leak a story saying that i killed her,i will never tell people what really went on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/11/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/11/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/01/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/01/2017(UTC), kandii on 11/01/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#102 Posted : 11 January 2017 11:34:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Alex Van Roy aka DJ Cloud

1/10/17

Everyone deserves an explanation

TWENTY Fuckin SEVENTEEN...

It's like, where the fuck has time gone? In many ways this year is the start of something so new for me. It's new for me because I finally feel comfortable enough to do things completely on my own musically. And it feels amazing. Not when it comes to writing and producing for others, but really taking center stage as my own entity. Now I'm not doing this short diary entry to make a New Years resolution to myself, but I'm also using it as a reflection of the many years that I've been in this business. There's so many unanswered questions, unanswered thoughts that I still have, that probably won't even be answered this year, or many many years from now. But I'm happy to say that I'm finally becoming one with myself.

To make things short, I met a beautifully stunning woman by the name of Cinzia Ricci in February of 2009. I was the awkward disc jockey at this run down European EDM nightclub "Lust" that she had been performing in for weeks. Love at first sight is often considered mythical but when I laid eyes upon her, there was an unconditional love that I felt for her from the very start. She had everything that I looked for in a woman, and the fact that we both shared a deep passion for performance, music and dance just made our connection even stronger. Cinzia and I eventually became friends, and months later we became romantic with each other, all the while working at the club where she performed. She really became the main attraction. This was way before the glitz and glamour and we were growing up with each other, becoming better at what we were doing respectively. We were romantically linked, but had a working partnership. I was never a manager until later, I was just a boyfriend and her disk jockey. Shortly after, she took part in this competition in which she came in second place to the Stat Nerds. I was there for her when she was devastated, and crying and sickly. It was tough on her. It was this moment where I saw those tears rolling down her eyes and I felt this burning sensation inside me that felt the need to build us both up again. In no time Cinzia and I became a duo. She was the singer, I was the producer and manager. By 2011, we recorded her debut single and We. Took. Over. The. World. It's so hard to completely remember everything during these years because everything moved so fast. We went from dirty nightclubs to sold out arenas with hundreds and thousands of people. The weird part is, is that I never felt extremely accomplished or happy because we (or she) achieved famed, it was the smile on her face that made me happy. She was meant to be a star. Meant to rule the world and I wanted to make it easier for her to do that. And we did it.

I was okay with being the man behind her who simply looked like a stage prop despite being the man responsible for each of the beats she sang to, all the way down to the VERY lyrics she sang! The setup of her stages, the man who attended the meetings, the man behind the main act that people didn't credit and I was okay with that, as long as she was happy and she was and I swear down to my very core I was so happy with just seeing her happy. I think that's where it started to take a turn. Fame.

Cinzia got so famous that she became more famous than "us". And with fame, there's creatures in the industry who want to just slither around you and milk you for what you have and what you are. They want to take what you have become and eventually use you to benefit them. I knew that was what the dark industry was all about and I tried down to my core to keep that side away from Cinzia but once she became so famous, I knew I had already lost her. By the time her sophomore album was released, people started to get into her ear. Maybe people felt like I was just "there" and she no longer needed me, like I was taking up space and was holding back Cinzia from what she really could be. Or maybe it was just growth? I still question myself on what could've triggered the change in her attitude toward me but 5 years later and I still just don't know. Cinzia just started acting very different to me. She wanted to start fully being in charge of her work and I was okay with that. Was no longer needed for meetings, or anything business related for Cinzia but production and writing for music? I was always needed and on board for. Which I found to be very odd. I tried speaking to her about it but she reassured that it was okay and it was mainly because she wanted to be more involved with her business ventures and that she felt bad that I was taking on all the loads of work. Granted. Cinzia started collaborating with others like mister_b, Buzz & Hype and Isabel just to name a very few and not once did she even talk to me about these collaborations. It's not a huge deal and she wasn't totally wrong for that but I really was still interested in being involved with her and in many ways I began to feel so used because on one hand I was needed for recording purposes, and to write her music and be there for when she performed and in needed of morale support or sex....but anything else? I was completely kicked to the curb. It started really straining our relationship and we began having arguments about it because she never gave me a concrete reason. I would have felt better if she just said "look, you're taking up space and you don't fit with my brand. I want you to simply be my DJ and boyfriend" I would have felt better with that because I would have known. It's the behind my back stuff that really started to get to me and it only got worse. In 2013, I got news in the mail that Cinzia was under new management and I was being pushed out of any business ventures with Cinzia Ricci. In writing...there it was. No longer needed. Further more, I was only needed for one song on an upcoming project. It hurt. And I tried talking to her and she'd still, never give me an answer. She started shrugging me off like a lesser. That same night we got into the biggest fight we've ever had. It ended with me breaking the window in our house. I was wrong for getting so aggressive but over so many years my anger just got ahead of me. I was so angry. I had rage in my eyes and she was yelling and screaming at me too. It was terrible. I scared her, I even scared myself for getting so enraged. That was the last official time Cinzia and I spoke. Summer of 2014. With that, I was completely blocked out from anything having to do with her, music included.

I was so devastated by it all, I tried everything but she never gave me another chance. I was so heartbroken, betrayed and let down that I fell into depression, borderline suicidal. I gave every fiber in my being for that woman. And the fact that her music was everywhere made the never ending process of getting over someone even harder. I just wanted an explanation of why from. I still have that question. Why did she start to push me away? Why wasn't I given another chance. Did I scare her so much that she think I'd actually hit her? Was that just a reason for her to finally go ahead with what she wanted to do all the while? Which was let me go. What was it? These questions haunted me for years and four years later, I finally have the power to carry on now. Happily. I'm letting go of what she did to me. I'm letting go to what I did to myself. I want to continue to show the world what I'm made of as my own entity, I don't want to be confused anymore. I'm no longer hurt. Theres still that lingering feeling and I know I'll probably always have it.

There's only a matter of time before the world actually knows what I've gone through and even though after what she did to me and with the amount of hate I have embroiled in my veins, I wouldn't want to tarnish her name or reputation, but I've taken a beating for too long. It's 2017 now and I've got the fucking power to push forward for myself. There's still hate in my heart but I'm no longer putting people before me and letting the past hurt me. That's how you get discouraged.

Here's to a great new year,
Cloud.

Edited by user 11 January 2017 11:41:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/01/2017(UTC), erich hess on 11/01/2017(UTC), kandii on 11/01/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/01/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 12/01/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/01/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#103 Posted : 06 September 2017 03:46:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Tyron 09/05/2017

I guess everyone wants to know my mindset. What is going on with me and my relationship with Nina. It took a long time to kind of wrap my head around this cause I don't know what to write about someone who impacted my life so much. I don't really know what to say but to just lay everything out. I like Nina, She crazy, wild, talented, never boring, always something going on, being around her makes me feel happy and better about myself. However I been had strong feeling for her, they might not have been on the romantic side of it, so it wasn't a hard transition. Still I, we still have problems that we need to work out on. I'm not convince that this is going to work out being both strong headed people. It one of those trade off of being healthy is seeing the pit falls and problems with things but I don't know if I value this enough to just forsake wise advice. This isn't going to work, are you sure this is what you want. Nina doesn't want to answer these questions but that means it is up to me and.... I would rather stab myself. Why am I in a relationship with Nina? Why not, I mean she is attractive. Good at sex. Already been through shit anyway. I'm don't have the people person skills to go out and introduce myself while people think I'm not a crazy sociopath, but a functional member of society. I'm not the brightest person but even I know that this isn't what I thought it was going be like this, we argue about all kinds of stuff but things have been generally good between us. Even I'm surprised, but I'm thinking about taking this job with Anniken about helping studio60 and help manage things. We will see what it would be like to be happy? building a life around someone? little steps.

UserPostedImage

TJ Cousins 09/05/2017

I always been the kind of person that was just there for a lot of people. I haven't been around my wife for a long period of time in the beginning but now that I can be around her and her family it hurts that I wasn't around more. Normally Anniken, or Nina would be around when I'm not here so they are pretty much know what to do when she has her episodes. I didn't know all that well but I did know about from Anniken so when she had one of these moments I was worry. Afraid. Scared. More than anything heartbroken. "You did this. You can't do anything for her. Why do you think this is helping? Take her to the hospital? Call Anniken?" It started at night around 1am which is normally the time I'm sleep but she is wide awake wanted to work and get things done. We both kind of get in the zone of working so I just her keep working and I go to bed. I wake up and she is still working, I go to the kitchen to break breakfast and bring it too her, but she doesn't want it and looked pissed that I thought bringing food will wreck her train of thought. few hours past she's grinding doing all these things writing rewriting. Since then I wanted to always be around longer I owe it to her to be around to know what to do about that. I didn't want anyone to know something about my wife that I didn't know.

Edited by user 06 September 2017 03:48:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/09/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/09/2017(UTC), kandii on 06/09/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/11/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#104 Posted : 05 November 2017 09:13:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko kobayashi

UserPostedImage
]ok. maybe vara was right. i am lesbian. since my..ex husband's death i have had a threesome with vara and trent and a fling with saayid kahn... that shit isnt for me. yes,saayid was amazing. trust me, i dont care about anyone other than me enough to fake it. i thought it was just my exhusband's abuse that turned me off to men,but no. sayyid was literally everything someone could want in a mate. he wasnt there to just fuck me. but still...it felt like playing sega genesis when you really wanted to play xbox one. something was missing. i was not pretending when he went down on me. but when it came time to "do the deed",it felt ok...but not great. i felt guilty that i probably wasnt into it as much was he was. which is fine because i kinda got the vibe he would be ok with a male instead of me. im no prude,so a middle finger in the ass would have to suffice.

being with a female feels so much more natural. for the longest time i thought it was just because i associated manhood with violence..but no. i dont think that is it. i've met many men who were kind to me. even spent...personal time with a few..but it still doesnt feel right. saayid went out of his way to make me feel safe and secure,but i dunno. it was fun..but lacked something. anymore it feels like i am unique being that doesnt have a counterpart. honestly,i just want to be loved .i went on a couple of dates,but nothing worked out. even cara zayn,which EVERYONE has,or should have a crush on, didnt really pan out. i am a somewhat bitter that nina tarantino moved on. i didnt expect her to sit around for me. but tyron?! fucking seriously, tyron?! i know he seems somewhat more...human now. and i like to think i've settled things with him. but still...i am alone while tyron is not?! fuck that. i know i am damaged,but i know i am not more fucked up than tryon. now i am not hung up on my ex. i know nina is better than me,but i know she is also better than tyron. i even went to miss smith about it,but she seems to think a hands off approach is better than interfering. which is probably right. but am i the only one who knows that tryon is unhinged?!

also,meeting with miss smith didny squash my crush on her. it started as a joke to be coke's step mom,but....miss smith is kind of sexy and i like her being my boss.

UserPostedImage
[b]Erica hess

gretchen asked and i dont know what to do.
for the last past of the year gretchen wanted to spend the last 2 months in austria. so i gladly agreed to. she has set up a life in japan,but she does miss europe. i can tell . i have no problem spending half the year in europe. its beautiful and slightly less cold than japan this time of year....but she asked me to marry her! i dont want to ever get married again. look what happened the last time. am i really meant to be tied down to one person?! gretchen is fantastic to both me and takara. but i really dont know. if i fucked up the first time,what is to say i wont do it again?! what the fuck is wrong with gretchen? doesnt she know how this will end? i know i put natalya on a pedestal which no one can ever climb,but marry gretchen?! my love has a body count and i dont want gretchen to fall into the same fate. i wish i could be cold enough to tell her to leave me alone and to take takara from me. i dont deserve either of them. it isnt right that i did wrong and still get to carry on. ive tried,god knows i have tried to overdose and end it all,but i still keep waking up the next day. i dont get it . why was it natalya and not me?! is the universe really that impotent to not punish those who did wrong? i dont understand why my life is supposed to be good while those i did wrong perish

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/11/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/11/2017(UTC), kandii on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#105 Posted : 10 October 2018 11:20:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

MARTINA

UserPostedImage

9/10/2018

I feel blessed... 'Blessed' is the word for my new life.
I used to love singing, performing, staying with my guys... But growing up my Jean, when he smiles at me. It is something nothing can replace. I adore when he plays with Nate, I adore when Nate talks to him, tells him tales and tells him about the world.
I want him like his daddy, intelligent and strong. I want him wise. He's so precious, I never want him to get hurt, I would get hurt too...

They say I've forgotten my band, my friends, my work. No I didn't, who knows the truth knows that I didn't. But lies still suck, I would delete my social medias for this but then? They would win. So no I won't, but how will they understand? Life changes. Life is not all about releasing music and being on a stage. Life is my kid. It's my husband. My friends, my family.

I love my life... And mom, you can watch from above, I don't want to waste all this like I did when I was young. When you went away. I miss you

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 10/10/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/10/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/10/2018(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#106 Posted : 19 December 2018 13:53:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Gretchen

another cass-ettes show,another two hours hanging in the wings of the stage. i dont really mind though. its just slightly dull after the 10th show. there isnt much to occupy myself with back here. so i guess i'll type this on my phone. why? i dont know.

it just hit me....erica is vegeta. she has this intense pride that she will sacrifice anything for. even as something as stupid as putting us all in danger. she has this...i dunno, delusion? that she can take care of us and she's got this under control. but she doesnt! her solution is to carry on as if nothing happened. at least vegeta would train and try to improve...wait...does that make me bulma? well i do a lot of building and stuff for summers time black and blues....oh my god,we are vegeta and bulma. at least we're the hot ones of the series,right? lol

which makes karoliena the goku of the situation? erica has this stupid rivalry or something with her.i dont understand,karoliena just wants to help. but mentioning going to belgium had erica bristling like i pissed on her head or something. actually,at least she tolerated that! erica doesn't get it. karoliena looks at her like the sister she WISHES her own sister was.it isnt about playing savior or lording over erica. she genuinely wants to help. but erica's pride just wont let her see this when it really matters....like now!
karoliena already has an estate with square MILES of area. there are guards that patrol the grounds in jeeps along with all sorts of heat,sound,and motion detectors. takara's castle is a 10 minute drive from castle summers. we're going to have plenty of privacy. we arent going to be unwelcome house guests and will have our own lives there. takara can even get in with the private teachers karoliena and cassie employ. erica has this idea that takara will just go to school like a normal kid. how can someone with such a long career in the public eye be so fucking oblivious! takara's life will not be like erica's or mine. which you would think erica would understand as she mainly keeps working so that takara never will have to.
erica made it out like i am the silly one for not wanting to stay in the house where that crazy bitch watched our every move! there were mannequins of us in the attic. mannequins! all they needed was human skin and we'd be in ed gein territory. i honestly dont know whether erica is trying to put on a brave face for me, still suffering ptsd from natalya and now this,or genuinely believes she knows best. or...maybe she knows how much i love japan and wants to stay for me? fuck if i know. i love the woman,but sometimes her motivations are a mystery.

through much fussing and fighting i finally got her to agree. cassie,karoliena,and mariko all agreed this was the best course of action and agreed i would be the best to make it happen.i guess maybe they were right. i am pretty much the only one she will eventually listen to. erica and mariko are close,but they will not take advice from each other. and in fact,can be pretty hostile when one tries to advise the other on anything. i guess i just have to take a firm hand when need be and tell erica this is how things are going to be. i have never met anyone some fucking stubborn. its near infuriating really. someone shouldnt have to be told, "this is dangerous. change it." after they have been attacked and nearly killed!
i wouldn't be able to sleep in the house in japan. i dont know if i ever will,to be honest. at the summers' estate,i will feel safe. erich offered the duke for us....but cmon. that is no place for a family. the tetanus risk alone is off putting. no. i want to go to the summers' estate. if these castles kept out peasants through several revolts? they are fine to keep stalkers out. i am scared and i know erica is too. i am not going to think less of her if she just admits it.i want as much space between us and the outside world as possible and the summers' estate will give me just that.
i have never experienced death. my parents and grandparents are still alive. i don't want to. i think the death of someone you know would just be all encompassing and too much pain to bear. erica....has experienced more death than anyone should. i certainly don't want to experience death because of something easily avoided!

ps. make up sex is AMAZING,but i'd rather avoid the prerequisite of a fight beforehand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/12/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/12/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/01/2019(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#107 Posted : 20 December 2018 07:33:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Dustyn's thoughts...

So...I got married last month! Yeah, I can't believe I just wrote that out. It's so surreal. Even though I've known Dallas for around five years and this is far from a shotgun wedding or elopement, this still feels like such a rush - like I'm being naughty and doing something I shouldn't. My heart still flutters when I look down at my wedding ring. I think that it's to do with the fact that nothing in my life has really gone to plan before. I've endured some shit and even most of the positives have been happy accidents. Very rarely do I plan something out that actually comes to fruition so I have to pinch myself especially when I think about how perfect the ceremony was - no drama, no delays and no unwanted guests.

On the subject of unwanted guests, I decided not to ask any member of my family to attend. Even Reece, my only sibling who I've ever really gotten on with didn't receive an invite. I thought it was sad at first and part of me still does but this wedding was going to piss my family off severely regardless. If I invited one and not the others, it could've caused a bigger rift and I wouldn't want to put my brother in the middle of it. Leaving them all out of the picture was the best thing to do. My mother and I have been estranged for years. She suffers from depression and has been pretty much reclusive for the best part of 15 or so years now. She's never really "disowned" me but she's never really supported or cared from what I can remember either. My father on the other hand? Different story. He always disliked me. I was the runt of the litter, basically. I had a lot of social and learning difficulties growing up. Later being placed on the autism spectrum and then coming out as gay really sealed the deal. I am a major let down to him. Regardless of the fact that I'm now one of the most recognisable faces on the planet, won multiple awards, garnered critical acclaim and am pretty much a success in all aspects, I'm still not good enough for him. Success to him must be being in an unhappy, heterosexual marriage while working a 9 to 5 job and going to church on Sundays. That's not me. I was born in a little religious village but my heart belongs to campy showbiz and the arts.

My dad has been reaching out to me again and I'm so confused. He always berates me, shows disdain for my man and critiques my parenting. For someone who doesn't like me, he sure as hell is invested. Every time we meet, it ends up in a screaming match. He'll never say it out loud but he loves me in his own twisted way. He is my father after all. I just don't know what it'll take to get the idea that I could "turn straight" and just start leading a different life out of my head. Now that I'm married and Shay is growing older and more aware to the world, I'm growing more fearful. I don't want him thinking that he's wrong for having two dads. I don't want him being mad at me for not letting him see his grandparents when all his other friends at school get spoiled by theirs. It has been years of the same back and forth. I don't see it changing anytime soon. I feel like the only way to stop this constant conflict and upset is to completely cut the family off. I don't reach out as it is but I feel like I'll have to up the shunning - avoiding phone calls, ignoring texts, not answering the door when my dad randomly turns up. Of course, all of this will make me feel like the bad guy. Even writing this out and re-reading the last few lines...I feel like a major dickhead. It's not in my nature to be so cold but I really don't know what to do at this point. Dallas also has no idea my dad has been sending me angry messages regarding the wedding. I feel like it'll just stir the pot.

Onto more positive things now. I haven't been this elated since Shay was born and the band took off. Of course, both events occurred when I was also in a dark place with addiction so that time is extremely bittersweet. These days are different though. I've grown in so many ways and I'm appreciating everything as it happens. The stars seemed to be aligned right now: I'm happily married, the new Weekend material is extraordinary and my Shay is doing so well at school after the doubts I had. My little Shay is hard of hearing and isn't a big talker. I feared he'd recoil and go under the radar in school like I did for years but he's flourishing and growing so much. He's made a few friends and his teacher says he's one of the top students. I couldn't be prouder. That's my boy.

As for the hubby? He's my everything. After two toxic relationships, it truly was third time lucky haha. I've been to hell and back since entering the industry and Dallas has been by my side since we met. He even knows all my stories and my dark past - things that I haven't even divulged to past lovers and even my closest friends. I went through wild times in the past and from my religious upbringing, I was turned off from marriage but that man seriously turned everything around. Me? Settling down? Being a husband? Never would've believed that a few years ago but...as corny as this sounds...I can see myself spending the rest of my life with Dallas. I wouldn't have married him if that wasn't the case. He's perfect. He understands the industry, gets on with my friends, is excellent with Shay, shares my love of Madonna and the sex?! He doesn't like to brag so I'll do it for him. He really does blow my mind each and every time. Also, thanks to Karoliena and Gretchen, we've discovered new kinks and favourite areas and techniques. Dallas made me feel things I couldn't even describe on the night of our honeymoon. A lifetime of that?? Yes please!

2019 and my 23rd birthday (which just so happens to be Christmas Day - the irony!) are both approaching so I'm just reflecting on this year and thinking about the next. I really am so grateful for everything I have. My bandmates are like brothers to me and have had my back for like 7 years now. I'm also so proud of them and love seeing them grow. Can't wait to hit the road with them again next year. The new album is our best yet. I'm also appreciative of Erich, who is the father I always wanted. We joke around about adoption and our friendship but I really do see him as some sort of parental figure who I can look up to and turn to - fart jokes and drug trips and all. I want Dallas, Shay and I to go from strength to strength next year. 2019 will be my first full year as a married man, Shay will turn 7 and Weekend will be active again. I feel like it's going to be busy but so rewarding and one of the best years of my life. I think this is what I've been slowly working towards: enduring the negativity, wading through the swamp and cutting off the leeches to finally reach this new potential. It's been a bumpy ride, most of it highly publicised but I think I might just have a handle on it now.

Edited by user 20 December 2018 08:40:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 20/12/2018(UTC), erich hess on 20/12/2018(UTC), FiveT on 21/12/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/01/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#108 Posted : 24 January 2019 02:08:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

1/23/2019
Tyron living will

This is my living will cause I don't know if or when my luck is going to run out. If dont know if I have been blessed or cursed but right now I can't die? This isn't from lack of trying either I have been putting myself in harm's way more than playing it safe and I feel like it has to stick at one point. Sooner or later I'm just not going to be able to get up from all this shit. You may be wondering why I'm in this shit whole of an apartment, well it is because I been chased down like a rat.

Why don't I start off with the first thing I want to say, Nina if you are reading this well...I'm sorry that you're reading this and not hearing this from me. I have enjoyed this time we spent together and it kinda frustrating we didn't hit it off sooner but we were in two separate places at the time and mentally it would have been a dumpster fire. If I was the person then trying to date you I could see why your family would hate me. Still I'm not the type to get mushie on you so keep your head up, fuck the world, and do you.

TJ, you have been a good person to me. I know we haven't seen eye to eye on certain things and I said some things that I wanted to take back but you have been a bigger man a lot of times. You could have done a lot to kill my dreams and goals but you let me do me and I appreciate that a lot. When a lot of people were doubting me you took up for me and that is something some of my "close" friends didn't do.

To Nina's family I give you guys hell until you concede to me or I take my final breath. Really I don't see why you think I so bad that you want to kill me off, than have a woman in your family date me, but not just any woman, but Nina tarantino in of all people.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/01/2019(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/01/2019(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/01/2019(UTC), kandii on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#109 Posted : 01 July 2019 06:46:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

30/06/2019

Dear Diary,
What's happening? There are moments when I feel certain for what I did leaving him. Other moments I feel sad and lost... so sad and lost. If it wasn't for mom, even dad. If it wasn't for David, Zaira my best friends I don't know where I'd be.
David asked me to be making music with him and some other people I don't know. His uncle is putting this band together and I don't know if this is seriously going to work... I'm just so shy. How am I going to cope with fame and everything? But God, a chance like this is never happening again. Now that I chose a new life, without feeling like shit and all the bad things he and his family did. The things they said to me. His friends too.
God help me. I'm praying. Will people appreciate my voice for real? Will they appreciate me? Will this be worth it?
David keeps saying use your person power, I have to try...

For myself...♡

Rose ♡♡

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/07/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/09/2019(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#110 Posted : 30 April 2020 02:10:18(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

29/04/2020

Dear Diary,
almost a year ago the band started and I had my break up. It's weird, two things and I get into a total different world. I felt so insecure, I thought I couldn't live without him and thought I wasn't enough for this band, but David was right we are all right for everything. My dream to sing and make it job had become real. That little girl who watched Disney and sang everyday along was screaming for me. Oh dear... Who knew? And that little princess didn't need a prince, she was the strength. Now I even put on some weight, I got blonde like I wanted to and I don't care what they may say! Wow

But bad things never stop though. Cj left and it was so hard, I thought the dream was over but I'm so glad David kept pushing forward, kept pushing all of us to stand up. We did and look it's there again the dream! ♡....
I can't admit but Cj wasn't easy to handle, it made my insecurities hard when he joked the way he did, but he was a good friend. We were scared, who knows if Oscar his cousin would throw us out of the label for not agreeing with Cj. It was a possibility but David stood on his feet and so did Natasha, then Zafari and so I found my strength. I'm so happy for that, we surpassed another evil.

Coronavirus is going to be the last problem before we can make it, but you know? I have learnt the hard way, never give up. Now Fabriano is also with us, he's probably suffering his family in Italy... but wow, he's a ROCK. He's a WARMACHINE! He's what we needed, someone strong that shared the dream so much. He's so steady and so direct. Not afraid at all at adversities, I'm getting inspired.

I hope my family and those of my friends will be fine, we can make it, I have found such a big faith... an happy ending

Rose ♡♡ X

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/04/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 30/04/2020(UTC), erich hess on 30/04/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#111 Posted : 30 April 2020 10:48:57(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Dear Diary,
I Finally got a new record label deal with Warner Music & Big Diamond Records i mean don't give me wrong i like it they really treat me like a family but however there a little bit of curious of something not up i mean it like they love u on the first day and then the next day they hate u but really when i see them i feel like they really is nice even though they maybe hard on u but yeah i dealt wit it so it amaze me lots. Here a fun fact i was ready to release the song which i wrote with some amazing writer who previously work on my debut unreleased album is ne-yo which we made a good team and I also got someone to produced for ready to fly is Timbaland which i call him Dr. Tim hehe yeah and we got danja on this track as well oh like i say i was ready to release a song in like summer but the label want it to move it in to may but originally i want it to take time to finish it to promote the single for my first new album since 2018 ish wasn't able to release my debut album so i got a fresh new start on my new album this time it gonna be big then my first single which is boyfriend ugh. Honest I still hate it it is truth but my first new debut single is coming so i really am excited to have this single gone big i might release the video before the single could actually release so i don't know yet so...yeah. Oh i almost forget to tell u about the music video for ready to fly and i could give u what is the concept for this song so um let me explain honestly it about me who is ready to fly away from relationship that she been in since the break up so i the one who broke up with him because he wasn't loving me right, he cheated so it kinda similar to my break up and it because of trust,argument that way i couldn't do it anyway back to this song so i decide it to go out wit my friends and have a good time and don't have to worry about my ex and u hear about more lyric of this song given u a detail of it oh and for the video treatment i met with Hype Williams & Hannah Lux Davis for 2 director to collaborate for my song and i give them the concept for my video and we have to shoot it i mean it like a huge budget i mean i got $850,000 for video which good but i have to fly out to Arizona & My hometown L.A so for my concept it like i'm was sitting on the airplane & singing and i dance with some amazing dancer and actor/actress people out of airplane and i was happy to fly out cause i got invitation to go to mansion party let leave it like that it may sound wired but it like u get to see a different sides of me one is like a fun loving party girl and very cool down to earth type of thing and then u got a second who is like a diva who love to have fun and like to cause a trouble too she may has a little class but may have a rudeness as well and then u got a third one who is really really having good time but being too bitchy and love to get drunk i mean crunk sorry i'm a fan of lil jon music too, after three people u met and then u have me in orange room and blue room just being me in different room singing in the room ish i dont know that all i can tell u and keep ur eye appeal for lyric video is might coming or not we'll see so yeah that my diary.

Love,Tika
P.S. I'm sorry if i writing too long or something yeah that all.

Edited by user 01 May 2020 02:39:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 3 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/04/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/04/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#112 Posted : 06 September 2020 16:36:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
erich hess

one doesnt appreciate how dark night can be until they are out in the middle of the sea. the awards show is over and i'm back on the duke. according to the gps i am closing in on the arctic circle. never been up here before,maybe it will be something to see. maybe i'll hit an iceberg and pull a titanic. if that happens,my worst fear will be realized: dying alone. at the same time? if it happens,it happens. so it goes.

i've been spending more time on the duke lately. worrying about spreading germs makes for a good excuse. there is so much on the land i wish to avoid. who'd have thought unprotected sex leads to children?! i am now up to three official ones! i went and had the snip,i cant deal with anymore surprises. granted,i could use condoms,but seriously? i am only with ada. i was tested clean. condoms are for sailors. in any case,it seems selene and i are now linked for life. which at one time i could see,in a far different way. never really considered pregnancy was an option. but i could've seen myself marrying her. our relationship was bizarre and unexpected,but it worked. i loved,and still do love her. if i am being honest. our relationship just sort of ended. there wasnt a yelling match or something we could point to as a reason why it ended. we just both ended up going our own ways. i do wonder what selene thinks of me. does she think i was just playing with her? does she think i saw her as a conquest? i guess it doesnt matter now but i loved selene. i adored her. in a way, i still do. i think i will always love her with a little bit of my heart. i admire her as she is a very driven person. there is nothing she cannot do. i am sure selene will do just fine with dean. but i dont know where i come in in this regard.
how much contact is "appropriate"? what is the fine line i can walk and not upset ada.

like,i get it. i can see why ada would be sort of iffy about this. but...to be honest,she cant be that pissed. she left just like selene did. one cant be ok and one not. if you never left,selene wouldnt have had dean. if selene hadnt left,i wouldnt be with you today. that sounds harsh to write out,almost like i am settling for ada. but that isnt the case. i stuck it out with ada when we were first together. i love her dearly and wasnt about to run out on her. if the cult wouldnt have entered the picture,i think we'd stil be married today. i am not going to judge her. we are all looking for answers in life. that may take us to a cult. to this day she hasnt spoken about it and i havent asked. do i need to know? no. the important part is she and marlena are here now. but there were years where they were not here. a person has needs. and i dont mean mere sex. i'm a famous musician. i could find ten people right now who could fill my every physical desire. i mean love. love for that kernel of truth that is under the performer. love for that person that exists after the house lights come on and the crowd goes home. and well, selene gave that. she wasnt a fling or anything like that. again,i wonder if that is how she sees things. yes,there is a lot of guilt here. i never wanted to cheat on her.some may even say i didnt cheat on her. but,it sort of feels like i did.

but i guess,enough about that. i cant change what went down. the fact of the matter is dean exists and is sort of being placed in the same bin as micah.
micah...shit,i dont even know where to begin here. at first,i had no interest in him. he was a god damned downer. the young and vivacious women i knew and,well,didnt love,but fucked as though i did,was now dead. dead after a life of normalcy. far away from the spotlight. dead because of something i do all the time. the drink killed micah's mother. micah is an adult and really doesnt need me. hell,i dont even know why he wants to know me. there is no place in his life for me,no place in my life for him. we are each an extra person in the other's universe. we cant get that time back. hes older now that i was when he was conceived. what the fuck is the point now? dean,well,hes got it a bit better. i cant see selene living a quiet suburban life and seemingly just getting by. but..there will be a time where she will meet someone and that someone will help raise our son. like,a small part cares. but a bigger part thinks it may be for the best. it may boil down to : i dont know what to do or how to bond with a son.

its been ages since i've thought about him but my own father was a bastard of a man. i never was good enough for his approval until after i made it in my career. then he wanted in. fuck you. nothing made me happier than knowing you died without seeing me again. this may be why i am so close with dustyn. in fact, i know it is. his biological dad,like mine, was terrible. randy (jayne's dad) took me in and showed me love and acceptance. i,like to think i do that for dustyn. but,i cant see myself doing that for micah or dean. i want to be better than my father,but at the same time..i want them to hate me. spite fueled me and made me who i am today. spite to deny my father in his time of need. you and mom are going to lose the house because of back taxes? maybe you should've accepted me instead of worrying i wasnt manly enough. (i did pay it after he passed. my mother is an alcoholic and sort of deserves a house to pass out in) mom could've have stuck up for me,but never did. spite of the town i grew up in. i keep a terrible run down mansion on star island,just to piss everyone off. oh you are going to fine me? fuck off,i'll pay it. look at that eyesore every day and enjoy the rats running through your neighborhood. i've made more money than you could even conceive. i live pretty simply,so i have time and means just to fuck with you. spite is what drives me. i could easily have beautiful yacht instead of the duke. but i like pulling into port with a piece of shit i saved from an indian salvage yard. again,i guess i want my sons to hate me. it is all i know. marlena....marlena is different. i have a bond with her. i take her everywhere i can,i do everything i can with her. things are fun with her. this beat to fuck porsche 356 will be hers one day. we're rebuilding it together. she's been turning wrenches and getting greasy with me. i've always been closer to women. i dont really know why. i think its because there is less competitiveness? my own mother,as i've said earlier,was an alcoholic. like,cant function without a drink,alcoholic. but,at least she recognized i existed and involved me. i've played bartender for longer than most my fans have been alive. my specialty has always been the mojito. my mother was never a mean drunk. she was always kind,if a little loopy. i think this is why she gets a pass from me. women were safe. they werent going worry i wasnt straight. they werent going to wonder why i wasnt competitive. this is what i learned early on. its a blanket statement,sure. but my mother was at leas approachable. i think this is why i have few male friends to this day. micah and dean, i dont know what to do with you other than make you hate me. i am sorry,but this is all i know. it is either ignore you or mistreat you. the first is probably the best for all of us. i hope you never reproduce. the hess bloodline deserves to be snuffed out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/09/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/09/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/09/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#113 Posted : 23 October 2020 09:50:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

May 24th, 2013
I dont know what happened but there was a fire....I got out and saw Izzy and helped her too. Now she's laying in a hospital bed because I was I failed to protect her. It's really weird but the police say it's faulty wiring. That sounds strange to me. But I'm glad it wasn't serious and she wasn't hurt that bad.

August 25th, 2013
Izzy told me she wanted to break up with me, that she couldn't live with herself if something happened to me....she blames everything that's been going with us, with her, on herself. What the fuck is wrong with me, what have I done? I should have told her sooner that someone was after her but it wasn't her fault. I should have protected her better. I can't be without her, I need her so much. I don't want anyone else except her, I love her. But, I can see in her eyes how upset she is and she truly believes what she is saying. I don't want to upset her more. I know that if we're meant to be, we'll be. I let her go and it's so hard. I wanted to pick up the phone and call her an hour after she packed her things and went to stay with her family but I didn't. I needed to figure out what was going on so she could feel safe with me again. But I need to make sure I have proof and not just sound like an overly protective boyfriend. I don't know much but I know that I don't want to live without her.

December 4th, 2013
Everyone keeps talking about Izzy's new relationship. I try to shut it out but it's everywhere. I ant her to be happy but...I just want it to be with me. She's always been the ray of sunshine between us so without her I feel....darkness. I can't stand to see anymore tabloids.

August 12th, 2014
Izzy and I have been talking again through texts and having these long phone call conversations for hours and hours. Sometimes we don't talk about anything in particular, sometimes we just like to be silent and watch movies while on the phone together. We just have this bond where sometimes words aren't needed. I just knew that we both needed each other and loved each other. I was still seeing Jody even more frequently than before and that for some reason made me want to try harder to get Izzy back. Jody loves Izzy and Izzy loves Jody and I want them both in my life. We talk every day. I want to see her but I need to deal with my demons first.

October 12th, 2014
After getting back together, me and Izzy went shopping while she was almost attacked by this creep. He grabbed her arm and tried to drag her but luckily security stopped it. Later, it was revealed he had a knife and was planning to stab Izzy with it. I could fucking kill him to even think about wanting to hurt her. She's shaken up but I promised her I'd protect her no matter what.

July 20th 2015
Some weirdo was bothering us while I visited Izzy on tour. He knew her favorite movie and was just being sketchy. I don't know, tonight has been weird. I didn't buy her that lingerie either but...it would have spooked her if I said I didn't so I stupidly went along with it but what if....

October 10th, 2020
4 years we've been married and I haven't got the heart to tell her that I lied to her, years ago. I've been carrying that guilt of that night for years. I shouldn't have lied and I should have told her the truth. Maybe it wouldn't have turned out like this...I just panicked and didn't want her to panic too. I'm still no closer to anything and I don't have any answers but I can't rest until I find out why. I will always protect her no matter what. Jody and Izzy are the two most important people in my life. I'll do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Maybe this man...is the same one who tried to attack Izzy and the same one who showed up that night on tour and even gifted her...lingerie...It's been 7 years and I don't think she's pieced anything together but I don't want to tell her and make her worry. Maybe I can figure this out on my own. She's been through enough with the miscarriages and everything else. Nobody knows how much we went through the last 3 years. I thought it would break us it was scary as hell. I never saw her so...broken. She blamed herself so many times and I think she still does but she won't talk to me about it anymore and I don't have the heart to ask. Back then, I wasn't sure if we would be okay but we are. Sometimes I look at her and think she's the most delicate person ever and then she faces challenges like this and she's the strongest woman I know.

I'm not ruining this over a hunch. I'll wait until I know 100% sure...

Edited by user 30 January 2021 23:42:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 23/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 24/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 23/12/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#114 Posted : 23 December 2020 12:41:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Collections of Consciousness

10/31/2020
Recently someone dressed up as a slasher villain for Halloween and it scares the crap out of everyone. Reason being that he is that crazy person from that reality tv show. He has been working as Anniken's assistant but on Halloween, we were treated to a costume party. There he dressed up like that guy from the scream movies and it made us wonder why did he get a job here. Why does Anniken keep looking out for him and what is his deal anyway? I asked around and they don't know why exactly but they have heard that our boss owes him a favor and that him working here was a chance to pay him back. We were all told that he had an accident outside of work and he would need time adjusting to life again and he wasn't going to remember things before the incident occurred, so talking to him wouldn't do me any good then. They say he was shot, like in the head. How is he here then? The more you hear about the stories the less sense it all makes. He jumped off a building multiple times, he once got run over, he was in a shootout and was the last man standing, He was struck by lightning and just got back up only to be stuck again? The weird one I heard was "he cheats death but life cheats him." That's stupid this is stupid, he is just a normal person. He had a breakdown but he is better, right? Anniken wouldn't endanger all of our life just to make it even with someone. How did she even get involved with someone like him anyway? I'm going to keep my eye on him just in case you never know.

11/31/2020

If you would have told me that I would be having thanksgiving with a guy that tried to kill me the first time I met him I would say that you would be crazy cause I would have killed the man before he would have had his next meal. What can I say though the guy is off balance and throws me off as well. He reminds me of my father which is one of the reasons why they clash so much. I don't know how any of it started but one thing lead to another and it was a bloodbath for months. Some people grew to respect him others couldn't look past him, one thing was for sure it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He is staying with me now and has a steady job but I can't help the fact that my sister is going to fuck his life up all over again. She has a way of doing that but he still gave her what she wanted like everyone else. She is undeserving of the breaks she's got in life and then things didn't go her way she would just quit and leave. She left this man with nothing and now that has some life going for him I pray she doesn't destroy it.

12/22/2020

I have been on the job for about three months now and everything is going okay. Sometimes I get these headaches that hurt a lot and I have to stop what I'm doing but that doesn't happen a lot now. At first, when I looked at myself in the mirror I looked at all the scars and bruises that stay before what happened. I feel like I lead a hard life even now I feel like I'm not where I'm supposed to be, something I was doing is missing. I found that I enjoy working out, going for runs in the morning, going to the gym, when I'm not assisting, or being an errand boy, I spend a lot of time working out. There are some songs that I can't listen too and some songs get me in the mood to do more. Still, I have this sadness somewhere within me. It's hard to put my finger on it but the more I talk about my past the more people want me to just live in the now and not worry about it. A part of me is gone and I want to know about it, why am I sad? what's with all these scars? Was I really this terrible person? There was really one only person I could talk to about it but she avoids me all the time this small little asian girl name mariko.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 23/12/2020(UTC), erich hess on 23/12/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/12/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/12/2020(UTC), kandii on 24/12/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#115 Posted : 15 January 2021 15:25:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Those wise words of wisdom can eat shit

UserPostedImage

Whoever said the best things in life are free is the same asshole that said anything worth having is worth fighting for. I mean no one is out here beating up old ladies for the free samples here at Costco, and I'm not freaking out that I breathe the same air as the people that are far more talented than me. What I'm trying to say is conventional wisdom is full of horse shit and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of having to always have people compare my life to others to see where I stack up, like news flash I'm not special. I know that I know there is nothing that differences me from the next adam. Joe Blow on the street has as much talent as I do the only difference was I just didn't give a fuck. failure was quite literally the only option for me, a guy that almost dropped out of high school three times and needed the support of another family to get through it all. I wasn't the black sheep in the family I was the black ghetto pig surrounded by swans that took to the water as I took to filth and mud. People tend to forget but how could I when it is always slapped in my face about how worthless, stupid, lazy, good for nothing I was or still am to some people. Fear to fail, my fear of truth. That those people were right about me. I'm nothing, I am worthless, I'm undeserving, I'm all the things that people say about me. Hell, my first show I got "you are a god awful person" "You are terrible at this," "Never do this again," As a person you going to see that and feel like shit. "You are piggybacking off others' success," "Wynter Honor would never," "You shouldn't quit your day job you should quit at life." Those words from random people weren't going to stop me but they made me look back and reflect on if I'm doing the right thing. If I heard this from the people that I put weight in their opinion it would have hurt more, stung more, I don't know if I would have made it. They stepped in because I think they knew I was having a hard time. Shit don't even get me started on relationships on all the times I was flaked on my people that I thought I was close to. To this day I some people have ghosted me after dates and when I see them they don't say anything to me. Like I wasn't worth their time, their energy, I was the mistake. I was just tired of that and now that I'm in a stable long-term relationship, the message isn't "well, he finally happy." it's "See, you have to be gay to make it in show business." None of you know problems that I have gone through, none of you know what it's like to be constantly reminded about how much of a failure you are. This shit isn't a contest, why are you trying to have control over my life when you don't even have control over yours. 2021 I'm on something different, I'm going to do whatever I want. Say whatever I want, be whoever I want to be. I'm not going to be looking for validation from others like I did in the past. I remember how I felt when people could reply about how "we don't think your show is in good taste." I heard that shit from Mandy's team. So fuck em. Not mandy or her team but like fuck putting my energy in things that aren't riding for me. At the end of it all, I'm in charge and I have to look myself in the mirror and look at the things I did or didn't do. I'm going to be out here living my life, my dad can live however he wants his new family can do whatever but I'm on a different wave this year. If I want to act, I'm going to act. Moves, been there, music shit I put out as much music as some of the people I look up to, and I might do more music if I feel like it. This shit isn't free, and sometimes I question if the fight is even worth it? All that grass on the other fence side shit. What I plan to do is snuggle up next to my boyfriend, maybe even ride him or he rides me in the morning and then see what the day brings.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 15/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 15/01/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/01/2021(UTC), kandii on 25/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#116 Posted : 25 February 2021 13:38:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Anniken Dahl-Smith
UserPostedImage

I have no one to talk to now, Dakari. All this time, I've been making so much money and so many decisions on my own that I didn't know how dependent I was on you. Getting to lay down next to you at night and tell you my unfiltered truth kept me all of these years. Romeo is the greatest friend I will ever have and he really stepped up to be there for me once you passed. As much as I dump on him, it's not the same as talking to you though. He's thinks too much like me and sometimes seeing my reflection in his words just shows how cold and black-and-white I've been about so many things for all these years.

You were my opposite. You were business-minded and calculative but only at work. The real you, the at-home you, acted out of pure love for everything around you. You were romantic in all that you did and every word you said came out like a poem. Something about the way your brain's wired gave you the ability to see through all and heal all. In your abscence, I do my best to be more like you. Before meeting you, I thought I didn't have a heart. You made it clear that through my controlling ways and dire need to fix everything, I showed I cared. My husband would be my mentor, teaching me to nurture when all I knew to do was command. Without you, I try to embody your ways more than I ever have before. Except this time when I get lost, I no longer have you to turn to for guidance.

I remember life before you. Working all day and partying all night. I was young, I was coked up and I was the boss of me. No one could tell me anything and I was never interested in what they had to say. I softened and sobered up during my pregnancy but somehow still passed all of those qualities down to my daughter. Many expect me to save her somehow but I know it's not my place to. I never imagined the hate I had for my own parents would somehow manifest in her towards me but if she's anything like me, I'm the last person she needs through this. She models me in ways that she's not even aware of and the only way out of that is by discovering who she really is outside of me. You made us a family, Dakari. I kept her focused and you kept her in touch with herself. Now the girl is just working all day and partying all night.

While our daughter is too much like me, your son is turning out to be so much like you. He's so young that I'm not sure if he's aware of the great loss he's suffered just yet. I'm doing my best to protect him without shielding him off from life but he's so precious, so sensitive. Your kind nature made you one of life's easiest targets and I'm scared he'll go through the same. It's too early to tell. As he gets older, he's revealing himself to be just as talented as his sister. Is it weird that I want to guard him from fame? As a young mother, I was naive about the effects being a star could have on my child. I thought that if I was at least in charge of her career, I could save her from the perils of Hollywood. Boy, was I wrong. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes. I doubt I can keep him from the public eye for long once he comes of age. Maybe starting this business has put a curse of exposure onto this family. Only time will tell.

I know that you're gone and one of these days I will have to move on but I just need to speak with you. Just for the time being. Dietz was right, I guess putting it all down on paper does make you feel slightly better. Still solves nothing but ehh. I'll try to journal more.

P.S. I'll never love another like I loved you. It's just impossible.
thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/02/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 25/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/02/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 28/06/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#117 Posted : 28 June 2021 12:38:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

The Duke has very old school phones. The black celluloid plastic of the receiver made a clang of finality when I placed it on its cradle. bad vibes. Too heavy to utter in person. Face to face. All that shit. I respect that. I'd have done the same.

In the end,Ada isn't in her early 20's anymore and I'm not wide eyed enough to make promises I have no intention to keep. No matter what,we can't catch lightning in a bottle twice. She's found her groove and it's nowhere close to mine. A music career isn't In Ada's cards. She physically can't get on stage due to her anxiety. Now that venues are opening up,she can't handle me doing it either. But she can't actually join me on the road either. I'd like nothing more than for her to be on the road with me. Be like old times. But...Ada doesn't drink. She isn't going to drop acid on Friday night and have to be at work in the museum on Saturday morning. It just can't be done. she can't take off for months at a time to tour the world. The museum is what she loves. That's her calling,man. It goes against nature to try to put her anywhere else. Much like I'll never work a straight job. Too much time has passed. Things are just too different now.
It hurts. Damn does it hurt. I love her like I've never loved a person before. If there is some crazy after life,I know we'll be side
By side on the shores of an endless lake. But on this plane? It won't be. At least for now. It's unfair to ask her to give up her life, just like it's unfair to ask me to give up mine. We're bound forever through Marlena,much like Selene and i through dean. But at the same time,how much a commitment is this really? One week I'm in Sweden,the next I'll be in Vietnam.  the first go round with Ada I learned I can't "fix" her. I accepted her as she is. The second time we both learned that old phrase: if you love something,let it go. Perhaps the turning of the cosmic worm will bring us together once again.

after hanging up the phone,The Duke feels like what it is: a steel capsule insulating me from the world. Here I can pretend all is well and I'm not the only one of the hess clan that can't live a normal life. I'm feeling the rum I downed switching gears. It's going from firing me up to deep self pity. I'm not in my early 20s either. I can't...er, shouldn't use my position on life to go out and find temporary company. It's sad at best, abusive at worst. I guess this is my life now. Just chugging along out of sync with the world at large.
I am,or was,lucky though. How many people get a second chance with their first..ok *looks around* second love. Erica will always be my first love. But, Ada was my first love that I didn't break into the business with. Ada is special and she'll always own a large piece of my heart. But it just can't be. I really wish someone was in the wrong here,but it's just life. That's how it goes . People change and there's nothing wrong with that... But it seems I don't. I'm a constant in the world and am getting passed by.
So it goes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 28/06/2021(UTC), kandii on 07/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/09/2021(UTC)