logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<732733734735736>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#14661 Posted : 21 November 2017 02:56:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich can't really fault Billy's response. It's probably what he himself would say if someone got offended at a butt joke. But it didn't feel like a joke,and dusty didn't seem to take it was so. it was probably the closest thing they were going to get to an apology. So Erich picks up his brush and goes back to painting. "Dusty's got a nice butt. You've got a nice butt,I've got a nice butt. We've established that and don't need anymore talk of the sort." Erich said, hoping that was the end of it .

But it wasn't the end of it when billy pantsed dusty. In most situations,a good pantsing among friends is funny. But he could see this wasn't meant to be funny. " You're a god damned idiot." Erich snaps at Billy when dustyn leaves. Erich wanted to address Billy,but he followed after Dusty.
"Dusty,you all right?" " Erich asks,touching his shoulder lightly. Seeing dustyn treated so did make his blood boil,but it was more important to check on dustyn. " Can't you just send him home?" Erich says to dustyn in a barely audible voice." If not,I'm drowning the bastard in a bucket of paint."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14662 Posted : 21 November 2017 03:29:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy appears to be the one offended most in the room due to all the backlash he's receiving for his actions. To him, this is just a harmless bit of fun and a good time. His idea of entertainment always involves nudity, alcohol and crude language. He feels attacked, despite Dustyn being the one who was violated today. "Ah, go fuck yourself!" he retorts after Erich calls him an idiot. He starts mumbling to himself again about how nobody has a sense of humour as he slouches in the chair, drinking while in his underwear and looking about as trashy as you can get.

Dustyn is about to enter his bedroom as Erich catches up with him. He looks down at his little feet for a moment to compose himself before facing Erich. It's evident that he is welling up, however. He shakes his head and shrugs, looking defeated when Erich asks if he'll send him home. "No...he's a pain but he'll be totally wrecked within the hour...wouldn't send him out like that. I'll just have an early night and finish without him tomorrow." Even after all that, Dustyn still wouldn't kick him out. He's nicer than a lot of people. Dustyn leans against his bedroom door, toying with the handle as he speaks to Erich. "Do people think just because I'm small that they can do what they like??" he says with more bite. "I don't...I don't need reminding of who I used to be either. Jesus, it's been four years this month since I started seeing Dallas and all that crap is still being brought up?!" There was some truth in Billy's earlier statements. Dustyn did get around and was known as being "easy" but that was a long time ago.

"If you're going to talk about me, might as well say it to my face..." Billy slurs from the living room, overhearing some of the conversation. Dustyn rolls his eyes and looks as if he wants to kill him too. The pair are the best of friends but tonight, Billy is seriously getting under his skin and gnawing on that last nerve.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14663 Posted : 21 November 2017 05:30:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich just gives a slight smile in response to Billy. The focus had shifted from dusty to himself,so Erich saw no purpose in verbally sparring with Billy further . If the man wanted to vent with a "a go fuck yourself" ,that was fine with Erich. As long as he wasn't insulting dustyn,whom they supposedly both held as a friend,vent away. Seeing billy in such a state made Erich wonder if he was a mouthy drunk as well.

It breaks Erich's heart to see dustyn looking so hurt. He shoves his hands in his pockets in awkwardness. He really doesn't know what to say. There is certainly Dynamics at work here that are far above his pay grade. " I dunno, Dusty. You shouldn't have to put up with shit like that in your own house. But you're a kinder man than I." Erich says warmly,reaching out to put his arm around Dusty. " Well.i do think you are a kind soul and people take advantage." Erich tells dustyn gently. " But yeah,bringing up the past is bullshit. Four years is practically an eternity. Even if if you hadn't changed,so what? Who and what you do is entirely your own affair."

Erich inhales a slow breath after he hears Billy speak from the other room. He was in a tough spot. Did he act like Jesus and smooth things over? Or act like a Stern parent and let Billy know his behavior is unacceptable? He looks at dustyn's face and chooses option two. Erich walks the hallway so he is mid way between dusty and Billy. " You already know what we're saying: You're out of line. Finish your drink. Sleep it off. We'll try this again in the morning." Erich says surprisingly curt. Erich couldn't help but notice the irony of him telling anyone to sleep it off.

Edited by user 21 November 2017 05:33:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14664 Posted : 22 November 2017 00:03:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn is seen as soft and sensitive to the general public because of his cute boyishness and short stature but he very rarely cries or has emotional breakdowns. For everything he's been through, he's a pretty tough cookie who doesn't get enough credit. He's not about to burst into tears now. He sniffles and collects himself. "I know I shouldn't have to but...that's just Billy...how he gets his kicks." Although he shouldn't be making excuses for his friend, everyone knows that this is nothing new and not a planned personal attack on Dustyn. Billy has always been a little twisted. He's like a cat toying with a mouse, he always sees how far he can go before finally going in for the kill. All the remarks, jibes, the sweatpants pulling - he was teasing and getting kicks. "Um...can you give me a minute?" he says, pulling the handle to his room. "Just need to sort myself out." Dustyn says with a faint smile. He needs to take a step away. Something about tonight is really eating at him on a personal level. It's more than just not being in the mood for joking. Whether it was the unwanted removal of clothing or the remarks about his past, something really struck a chord.

Billy stands up and stumbles towards the doorway, getting closer to Erich and Dustyn. Again, he's the one who feels like the victim. Billy gets very defensive and never backs down. It can be a good quality but more times than not, it lands him in more trouble. If there's a hard way of doing something, Billy will definitely find it. He just can't shut his mouth. "Don't fucking tell me what to do, man." Billy is, on some level, jealous of Erich and his presence. He's used to being the one on Dustyn's side and his bestie. With Erich here and the sudden rift, Billy feels like he's being shoved to the side and that Erich has higher priority. "Don't know w-what the big fucking deal is...just having a laugh...dickhead..."

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14665 Posted : 22 November 2017 03:37:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well...yeah,it kinda is just billy.still an asshole thing to do." Erich agrees with dustyn. On a certain level,he'd probably let a lot of what just transpired go without notice. Erich was aware that in most cases,these antics are part of Billy's "charm". But seeing it directed towards dustyn went through Erich like a turd through a sieve. "Um...yeah,sure thing , Dusty." Erich says backing away. He wasn't sure if dusty actually wanted him to stay,but he wasnt going to intrude. It's not like dustyn wouldn't ask if he wanted Erich to stay. " Oh but if police are called later? It was an accident and I was in here with you all night." Erich smirks to dustyn. This was probably going to get real ugly tonight. Leaving was out of the question. He certainly didn't want to leave Dusty here with Billy. So with a resolute sigh and a nice slog from his hip flask,Erich went out to hopefully resolve this.

Erich comes out and doesn't expect to find Billy standing. So there was a bit of surprise there. " I wouldn't have to tell you what to do if you'd act properly. Look,you're upsetting Dusty. " Erich explains while gesturing to the room dustyn is in. He was rapidly losing faith in diplomacy,but he knew enough to know raising his voice wasnt going to work with Billy.
"C'mon. You know what the big deal is. Would you want to be reminded of your mistakes? Especially by your friend?" Erich asks. He let's the insult slide. In spite of his public persona of a mad man,he usually tries to avoid confrontation. Mainly because it tends to kill whatever buzz he has going.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14666 Posted : 22 November 2017 04:24:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn just needs some time alone to collect himself. A few minutes at the most. He is just feeling pretty overwhelmed by everything happening all at once and needs to take a step back. "I'll be back with you in a bit. I'm just going to change into my pj's and have a little moment to myself. We can start again tomorrow." Dustyn smiles softly before entering his room. He knows it's not fair to leave Erich alone with Billy but he needs a little time to himself. If Erich came into the room, Billy would inevitably follow to be nosy and end up exacerbating everything.

Billy scoffs and folds his arms, totally bewildered by Erich's statement. Not acting properly? In his mind, he's just joking around with friends. If that's a crime then God help the state of the world. "Seriously? I...I'm just fucking joking. Not my fault that you two have suddenly had some fucking sense of humour bypass or some shit. You two are always up for a laugh but nooooo, not tonight. It's all about PAINT. Better get all the PAINTING done! That's all I've got out of him all day. Like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on coke...and he hasn't had any today!" Billy isn't stopping for breath and his rants are lasting longer. He is clearly growing more and more worked up. When Erich asks if he'd want to be reminded of his mistakes, he just chuckles and inches forward, "I don't make mistakes...fuck you saying?". Billy isn't even trying to put up a front. He genuinely BELIEVES that he's always in the right and that is what makes him terrifying. Yes, it's sad in a way as he does have legitimate behavioural and mental issues but it also makes him a very irritating and scary opponent. He believes his words and actions are always right and he'll do whatever he can to prove his point.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14667 Posted : 22 November 2017 06:30:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erichs patience with Billy was wearing mighty thin. He'd given Billy the benefit of being dustyns friend. Anyone else who treated dustyn as he'd just been treated? Erich would certainly have acted firmer. Erich takes a look around at the home that had it's furniture moved or covered with sheets. "What a surprise.he expected painting to be done and not to be insulted. You know he isn't going to say or do anything back. " He tells Billy while holding a paint brush. It felt silly to still be holding it,but he didn't know what else to do with it.
Erich notices Billy getting closer,but doesn't move. Erich's sin of choice may be lust,but pride was right up there too. " Well,your first mistake is not sitting in that room and finishing your god damn drink." Erich says challengingly to Billy ,while nodding his head back towards the living room. Billy's arrogance had finally pushed him too far. The fact that by proxy, he's saying hes correct to treat Dusty as he did doesn't sit well with Erich. So he was done with the deescalation process
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14668 Posted : 22 November 2017 07:07:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy isn't too keen on the tone Erich is taking with him. Nobody speaks to him like that. Regardless of who it is; a government official or some random person in a club, Billy does not like to be challenged and will always bite back no matter how things will end up. "I didn't fucking insult him, man! What? Is he suddenly too mature to have a laugh? Both of you are just overreacting and ganging up on me." Again, Billy thinks he's the one being hard done by tonight. It's not even an act for sympathy, he genuinely believes this. "My first mistake? You fucking threatening me?" Billy spits in anger, walking right up to Erich and shoving his shoulder. He may not be the most muscular guy in the world but Billy is very intimidating. There is no filter and there is never a dip in his confidence. He's just full-on and has zero boundaries and compassion so when he starts, all bets are off. "Don't come in here acting all high and mighty acting like you're really some sort of father figure to Dustyn. You're only doing this to stop yourself from feeling guilty over losing your real kid." He went there. Billy shoves Erich backwards again, really getting in his face. He means business now.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14669 Posted : 22 November 2017 07:36:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you fucking said everyone in the business has had a go with dustyn,that seems pretty damned insulting to me." Erich says in Surprise at Billy. Either Billy really is convinced he is never wrong,or is the densest person on the planet. Erich is fairly certain it's the latter. Nobody is that delusional.
Erich fully expected the reaction from Billy. So him invading his personal space didn't make Erich flinch,but the shove did. It was harder than he expected,so he rocked back a bit. So Erich stumbled to not lose his footing. "Ah maybe you aren't so thick after all." Erich says in a very condescending tone after Billy asks about the threat. Billy uncovered probably the darkest secret Erich has: the fact he doesn't care about ada taking his daughter. *He is so bitter about the divorce that he feels nothing for their daughter. The second push,Erich was ready for,so he didn't rock back near as far. Billy didn't have the air of someone who couldn't fight,so Erich resolved himself to the fact he was going to get hurt. " Billy,I ain't Andrea." Erich sneers before throwing an elbow at the tip of Billy's nose. Billy wanted to get personal? Erich was more than willing to go low too.

* Erich heel turn I've been waiting to work into a storyline.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14670 Posted : 22 November 2017 08:04:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Insulting? It isn't far off the truth. Sound of a zipper and he'd bend over. Jesus, only three days after we first met he let me get up inside him. Raw. He'd take it where he could get it. Fact, not insult." Billy is purposely using more graphic terms and images to get under Erich's skin now. It's less of an insult to Dustyn and more a way of provoking Erich. In doing so, however, Billy doesn't paint a good picture of himself. Three days after meeting him, Dustyn was still in school and 15 years old. Billy really is slimy. He continues edging closer to Erich, nudging him every so often, trying to back him up into a corner. Billy's face is very intimidating. He doesn't have an angry expression. In fact, it's pretty blank. He's just staring, totally stone cold with no flicker of emotion in his eyes. There's absolutely nothing there, making him extremely ruthless. "Andr-..." Billy has no time to respond to the Andrea quip as he's elbowed in the face. There is a loud cracking noise and he stumbles backwards, holding his face. "SHIT!" he exclaims, cupping his nose for a moment before moving his hands away from his face. The middle of Billy's face is smeared with blood and the bridge of his nose now has a slight squint in it. Erich has bust it. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?!?!". Being drunk and underestimating Erich, Billy is seriously taken aback by the blow he's been dealt. Cracking Billy's nose is a thing millions dream of doing.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14671 Posted : 22 November 2017 09:58:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich narrows his eyes at billy when he describes meeting dustyn for the first time.it was...hard hearing it put like that. he just couldnt grasp why someone who called themselves dustyn's friend would put him down so. erich could only shake his head. any barb he could think of in return would have ended up being a round about insult to dustyn. considering the mother to the child billy mentioned slept with erich mere hours after meeting him...3 days wasnt too bad. "god,id hate to see what you say about people you dont like." is all erich could come up with,the disgust barely being hidden in his voice. billy was clearly a psychopath or something. it was more than a little disconcerting to look at an expressionless face while arguing with them. it made billy seem rather shark like to erich. erich,on the other hand, made a face most probably didnt think he was even capable of. pure hatred. hatred at billy for his treatment of dusty and hatred for making erich realize what a bad person he actually was. he knew he should feel something about the disappearance of marlena,but he couldnt. erich noticed his being backed into a corner. that was certainly somewhere he didnt want to be when facing billy. so with each nudge he tried circling to the right. he'd take an ass whooping from billy,but he didnt want it to be a slaughter. and if he got trapped? thats exactly what it would be. when erich connects with billy,hes almost surprised. he actually expected billy to move. but being drunk probably slowed his reflexes. erich takes a hop back,keeping his fists up. "what do you mean "what the fuck"? you pushed me! i kinda thought this is what we were doing." erich says while tilting his head slightly. erich was never one for the shoving back and forth the prequel to fighting. he always did this when shoved,so billy not instantly lunging for him confuses him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14672 Posted : 22 November 2017 10:26:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is psychopathic. He may be functioning by holding down a job and being one of the most famous faces in the world but that doesn't shake the fact that he has severe mental health issues. Not that it excuses any of his behaviour as he's an adult and should be held responsible for his own decisions but it's well known that he is on meds for this...but he's been drinking HEAVILY tonight. Alcohol and prescription drugs are not a good combination. It could be what's knocked him so loopy tonight. He's still an asshole though, regardless. It takes him a moment to collect himself after being knocked silly and having his nose burst. Erich really gave it a good thump. "YOU FUCKING CUNT!!" he yells after getting his bearings. In full-on rage, Billy grabs a candlestick and comes charging towards Erich. He swings it ferociously, battering his opponent right on the shoulder with it. Billy would never go for the skull right away, that'd be too quick. "You ever fucking try that again...!" he screams, continuously whacking Erich's arm. Billy doesn't care about a fair fight. He just wants to win.

Luckily, the lunacy of Billy's voice alerts Dustyn, who comes running out of the bedroom in his pj's. "OH MY GOD!!" he gasps, totally horrified at the sight. He leaves them alone for five minutes. They're both fighting in his hallway, a deadly weapon is involved and Billy's nose is fucking snapped. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? BILLY, STOP!!" Dustyn actually sounds rather threatening when yelling. His melodic, cheery typical Irishman accent is replaced by a rather deep, testosterone fuelled bellow. Dustyn manages to grab the opposite end of the candlestick and intervenes. However, judging by the look in Billy's eyes, he's not happy with this and now he's pulling Dustyn around the hallway as they play tug of war with the weapon. "BILLY...CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!". Watching little Dustyn and psycho Billy become heated while there's a big, heavy candlestick in the middle is frightening to watch. Things could become gruesome if the wrong person wins control of it.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14673 Posted : 22 November 2017 10:53:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

when billy screams it all makes more sense to erich. it probably was a good thing he instinctively hopped back after popping him in the nose. that goes double for when he grabs the candlestick. "oh fuck." erich erich squeaks when he starts swinging it. why did dustyn have to have candlesticks?! and god damned heavy ones by the look of it. inspite of his best efforts to get away from the wall,erich didnt make it in time. so when billy charges him,he gets knocked into the wall. it makes a loud thud,while getting fresh paint all over erich's back. when the first strike hits his shoulder,erich can feel the zinging and tinging sensation of some bone product being broken. either collarbone or nubby arm bit that goes in the socket. the pain is unbearable and erich howls "fucking rat bastard!".pinned between billy and the wall,erich cant get much leverage but uses his uninjured arm to grab anything he can find. to his dismay,all he can find is the paintbrush he had earlier. so he does the best he can and keeps jabbing the handle into billy's ribs. "oh im fucking trying,you son of a bitch." erich pants as he can feel his other arm going numb.

hearing dustyn yell makes erich look up from the fight he is in. he actually thinks its dustyn's dad or something. hes never heard dustyn raise his voice so. erich picks himself up off the wall and looks back and forth between dustyn and billy. he had to do something. billys quarrel was with him and not dusty. but if he got that candle stick away from dusty..it wouldnt end well. erich decides to help dustyn by grabbing the middle part and tugging towards dustyn "give it!" erich hisses like a kid playing keepaway with a classmate.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14674 Posted : 22 November 2017 11:18:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy doesn't even flinch when the paintbrush is jabbed into him, he's THAT out of it and enraged. It's just attack, attack, attack. A red mist has come down and the man has completely snapped. Erich has obviously heard all of the stories but up until now, that is all they have been - stories. Now it's clear to see why he is so feared and infamous among people in the industry. Then you start thinking about what Andrea must have endured actually being married to him and spending more or less 24/7 in his company. Billy is evil and what makes it worse is that he has money and power. He could redecorate the house literally with Erich and have it look like an accident. While they're brawling, one of Dustyn's cats frantically runs through the hallway and into another room to hide, frightened by all the noise. "You should've fucking stayed at home but you had to cause...PROBLEMS!" he spits with a huge swing of the candlestick, clocking Erich right in the same spot on the shoulder. Billy is cruelly trying to hurt Erich piece by piece so that by the "end", he'll be in pain all over.

Dustyn can definitely put up a fight but he can only hold on for so long. He's petite and doesn't have the same stamina as a crazy. It's a hard situation because he knows that the harder he fights, the more it's going to work Billy up and he'll see it as an act of aggression but if he eases up, Billy will be on the loose with the weapon and he can't have that. Dustyn is thankful that Erich joined in. "Billy, please! Let it go...let's talk about this! You're scaring me!!". Dustyn tries to use his relationship with Billy to break through to him but it doesn't work.
Now with two people trying to take the candlestick from him, he's really angered. "YOU FUCKING WANT IT THAT BAD?!" he yells to Erich. "HAVE IT!" Instead of pulling away, Billy leans in with the candlestick as the others pull it towards them. This brings Billy zooming forward, headbutting Erich and knocking him out cold.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14675 Posted : 22 November 2017 23:52:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Inwardly Erich cursed himself for taking a flight instead of the Duke. If he didn't have to go through airport security,he would have what he needed to stop this shit right in it's tracks right now. Much like Billy,Erich had the legal team to make any problem go away. But as it sits,a paintbrush is a lousy substitute for a pistol. Billy was getting the upper hand and that infuriated Erich. There was no way in hell he was going to be taken down by a member of a boyband. "And Weekend should have hired deneil instead of you.we all make mistakes." Erich replies when Billy speaks. Erich had a self destructive streak and really wanted to see how far he could push Billy. Blind rage would open his opponent up for some offense. Erichs adrenaline was pumping and the strikes to the shoulder only pissed him off more " rip the fucker off,I'll grow another." Erich roars at Billy. Erichs delusion of immortality until 2077 is not an act. He believes it with his entire being. With his free arm,erich hooks his thumb into Billy's eye. He had to get some distance between Billy and himself.

Erich really didn't want dustyn here. He wasn't sure of his fighting ability and didn't want him or the cat getting hurt.dustyn probably had the right idea. But Erich thought it futile to try to reason with Billy. He tried and look where it got him. Erich certainly wasn't expecting to have billy pull himself towards them. As soon as it happened, Erich knew he fucked up. His body was in slow motion,but his mind already knew what was coming. "Fu-" is all he manages to get out before everything goes black. Erich failed but at least he wasn't conscious to realize it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14676 Posted : 23 November 2017 02:21:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

After the frenzied attack, the house has fallen silent. Erich wasn't the only one to black out. Mentally, Billy had done the same. As he suffers from a personality disorder alongside an amalgamation of other behavioural and mental health issues, he can literally lose control of his mind. His body acts but his memory is blank. He remembers growing all heated up and then the aftermath, nothing in between, which is exactly the case right now. It's extremely scary. Billy is sat in the hallway, tucking his knees up to his chest and cradling himself while rocking back and forth, sobbing quietly. He isn't completely "himself" right now as he's experiencing the emotional comedown of his rage and is still being control by strong emotions but at least he's no longer a threat. Billy looks at Erich who he has knocked out and then into Dustyn's bedroom via a gap in the door before crying again. His hands are covered in blood and while he can't remember doing anything, he knows it's not his. The house is deadly silent aside from Billy's sobs. "I didn't mean it...I...I didn't..y-y-you didn't mean it..." he whimpers to himself quietly, still hunched and rocking away in the corner all covered in blood, looking like a scene lifted straight from a horror movie.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14677 Posted : 23 November 2017 02:51:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

After Erich is knocked unconscious,he hears the familiar first two Chords of "jail house rock". Everytime he has ever lost consciousness or faced death from chemicals,he meets his guardian angel: Elvis Presley. This time the king of rock and roll looks down at his beaten soul and shakes his head. "You still have work to do, Erich. Get on outta here,son" he whispers in heavenly southern drawl. And with that,he kicks Erich's soul back from into his body.

Erich comes to with a gasp. He really thought his number was up that time. Judging from the amount of pain he was in,he wasn't dead yet. With great effort,he rolls over on to his stomach before pushing himself up with his good arm. "Fuck" he moans, spitting out what is flakes of dried blood. How long has he been out. Erich slowly stands to his feet to regain his bearings. Things were quiet,so he really didn't know what to expect. He takes a drink from his flask to bolster his pain tolerance.. which didn't help. The alcohol burned the cuts on the inside of his lip.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14678 Posted : 23 November 2017 03:10:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy doesn't even notice Erich regaining consciousness at first. He's too busy cradling himself and sobbing. Although it's his fault, being the one who started this and the person who caused the most violence, this is a pretty scary and upsetting situation for Billy. He totally blanked out and cannot remember a thing. He's just left to deal with the aftermath. Aside from all the blood, Billy looks so frightened and timid, all huddled up with his poor busted nose. It's a hard thing, separating the man from his illness. Right now it's clear that he's a totally different person from the one earlier. When does Billy's personality and control stop and his mental health issues begin? How can you point the finger when he's in a state like this? Billy hears Erich get to his feet. "I...I didn't mean it..." he says yet again, looking up at Erich from the bottom of the hallway. It must be quite a sight seeing him sat there with blood all over his hands.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14679 Posted : 23 November 2017 03:56:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When Erich sees Billy,he narrows his eyes and is ready to fight some more. His body may hurt,but his pride is the wound that hurts the most. He underestimated the craftiness of Billy,he won't make that mistake again. Erich grabs a vase and smashes it against a table,grabbing the largest shard he could find. Billy wanted to play,he was ready to play too. Erich stumbles towards Billy, clenching the ceramic in his hand tightly. "You." He says accusingly towards Billy while pointing his weapon. "We're going to fin-....wait,where's Dusty?" Erich switches mid sentence when he sees more blood on Billy than he had wounds. Erich was hurt,but there wasn't much blood . His mouth had been busted open,but that didn't warrant the blood Billy had on him. There was also a distinct lack of Dusty in here. " Billy,where is Dustyn?" Erich asks tiredly. The fire instantly burning out in his stomach.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14680 Posted : 23 November 2017 18:51:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy doesn't even flinch when Erich smashes the vase and then proceeds towards him. He stays sat in the same, totally out of it and praying that this is all just some scarily realistic nightmare he's having. He's totally defeated and has other things on his mind. When Erich asks him where Dustyn is, he wells up again which is not a good sign. "I...I didn't..." is all he can sheepishly say as he sobs and rocks gently, not giving Erich any eye contact. Just then, one of Dustyn's cats comes from the slightly ajar bedroom door and starts to meow repeatedly while walking in an out Erich's legs, clearly trying to get some attention. When Erich asks for the whereabouts of Dustyn again, Billy looks up this time but it takes a moment for him to respond. He sniffles before eventually turning his head towards the bedroom which the cat just came out of.

The bedroom is darkened out but peering in, one can see that something had gone on in there. The blinds are twisted, the bed sheets are all messed up and the bloodied candlestick is seen laying on the floor...next to a hand reaching out from behind the far side of the bed.
UserPostedImage