logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<733734735736737>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#14681 Posted : 23 November 2017 22:37:04(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich's dislike of Billy grew while he looked at him. Erich would oddly at least respect him if he was still the raving lunatic from earlier. He found Billy's display as more pathetic and selfish than anything. Erich Chucks the piece of ceramic at the wall in frustration.it doesn't shatter as it should,but bounces off and falls to the floor. "God damnit, Billy." Erich utters. It was more out out disappointment than anger. Disappointment that he failed to protect Dusty and the failure of Billy as a human being. Erich picks up the kitty and rubs his aching nose against its. Even with everything going on,it was relaxing to have some bit of normalcy. "Hey there wittle kitty. Let's go check this out." He tells it in a rather chipper tone,almost like the cat was a child and he was trying to downplay the situation to calm her.

Erich lightly pushes the door to dustyn's room open. He instinctively flips the light switch,but nothing happens. Either it's attached to a broken lamp or the overhead light is broken. Erich steps into the room slowly. Looking around,he expected the worst. Erich had seen more than his share of murder scenes that looked just like this. Erichs father was a cop who would bring crime photos home and make erich look at them to "toughen him up." Erich was a rather sensitive child,which is why he has took to dustyn so well. he almost sees dustyn as an unspoiled version of himself.steeling himself for what he was about to see,Erich stepped to the side of the bed that dustyn was on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14682 Posted : 23 November 2017 23:15:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn is laying face down on the floor with his arms outstretched like he was trying to protect his fall. The back of his head shows his blonde hair clumped together with blood. It's a horrific sight in any case but to see someone as sweet and fragile as Dustyn as the victim of it just makes it all the more devastating. The cat must have stumbled upon her owner earlier and was trying to alert Erich. There appears to be little dots of blood on different places around the area where he lays but nowhere else, not even on the rest of his body. The clunk on the back of the head must have been the only injury he endured and when Billy realised what he had done, he had dropped the candlestick in horror and flew from the scene. There are little drops of blood on the blinds to his right, on the bedding to his left and some on the dresser ahead of him. "I didn't mean it..." whimpers Billy from out in the hall, knowing that Erich has probably found Dustyn by now. If it's any consolation, looking at Dustyn's sides, it's clear that he's still inhaling and exhaling but depending on how long he's been laying there unattended and the force which Billy clunked him with, the damage may have already been done.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14683 Posted : 23 November 2017 23:37:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich timidly stretches out his hand and touches dustyn,he's still warm and appears to be breathing.so the worst hasn't happened.yet. erich doesn't want to roll Dusty over to check on him. he may have done something to his neck when he fell. Erich stoops down and pats Dusty's calf lightly. "Hang in there Dusty. we're going to get you through this." Erich slowly stands and limps back towards the other room. "Billy,we need to call someone. Now. He's breathing,but I dunno...it doesn't look good." Erich states to Billy in a monotone voice. He could be surprisingly calm and collected when there was an emergency. He was scared for his friend,but knew that running around like a chicken with it's head cut off wouldn't help.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14684 Posted : 18 December 2017 09:54:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn and Dallas are at home in their London apartment. Shay is sound asleep and the cats are all tired out meaning they can both unwind and spend the rest of the night together. Dustyn is not long off the phone to one of his brothers. He is still close to some of his family but doesn't get to see them all that often so the phone calls last an eternity. After breaking free from the phone, he sits next to his boyfriend on their bed and watches him play Fallout 4 while he sips from a bottle of Dr Pepper. "Be careful. There might be some ghouls or super mutants...or mirelurks...or bloatflies...or bloodbugs...or radroaches...or stingwings...or a deathclaw...or a mongrel...or raiders...or gunners...or Forged...or radscorpions...or sentry bots...or synths...or assaultrons...or mole rats...or wolves...or anglers...or gulpers...or fog crawlers...or trappers...or yao guai...or radstags...or hermit crabs...or Marcy Long nearby!!" Dustyn doesn't play the game much himself but he's watched enough to know that Marcy is a dickhead who needs better hair products.

Dustyn is wearing just an oversized sweater, which again belongs to Dallas, and a pair of boxers. Being an Irishman who has spent the last five years in London, he's used to the cold so he can wear what he likes in winter. The apartment isn't even all that cold anyway plus if he did feel chilly, he'd just snuggle up and steal some heat from Dallas. The pair have been trying to find some normality after the incident with Billy. Aside from a patch of Dustyn' hair being shaved in at the back and the deep red scar that resides there, they seem to be doing a good job of forgetting about such a shocking event.

Edited by user 18 December 2017 09:56:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14685 Posted : 18 December 2017 10:12:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas smiles as dustyn runs down near every enemy in the game. he taps the trigger to take out a mole rat. he didnt like the nipples on the the things. they were far too puffy for his liking. nobody needed to picture baby mole rats suckling teats. " you forgot rad rabbits,dusty. im going to have to dock you some points for that. i sentence you to three days wearing my new york rangers jersey." dallas grins at dusty. the jersey was a gift from his mom who assumed all hockey jerseys were alike. they were not,dallas didnt like the penguins.

being from chicago,dallas didnt mind the cold one bit. unless a glacier was moving down kings road,he wasnt too concerned with being cold. it was nice having dusty so close those. the man did put out a lot of heat. spending christmas with dustyn was going to be great. in spite of everything that had been going on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14686 Posted : 18 December 2017 10:38:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn scoffs after being scolded for forgetting rad rabbits. "They aren't a threat though...are they? Like the chickens. Don't they just run? I don't harm those things...and fuck anyone who shoots the kitties! They don't do anything to us. They just meow and turn weirdly." Dustyn giggles and then grimaces at the sight of mole rats. They are truly hideous little things. "I don't know how you can play this without jumping out of your skin. I just want to take a walk through my own city without being ambushed by the stuff of nightmares. Those mirelurks need to return to the pits of hell!" The pesky mirelurks have always been Dustyn's least favourite. They remind him of spiders with their rapid movement. He's not a fan of anything that scuttles. "I still get to wear the jersey..." Dustyn chuckles and strokes the side of Dallas' beard with his forefinger.

Dustyn and Dallas spent a lot of last winter apart. Dallas had decided to spent it with his family in Chicago, having not been with them during the holidays for quite some time. This year, they are making up for lost time and embracing it. Seems like it's also going to be a real "white Christmas" this year too with all of this extreme weather. Dustyn snuggles up and rests his head on Dallas' shoulder as he continues to play the game. "You should pay a visit to Diamond City and see that cute little robot that doesn't speak English and gives you noodles! It's adorable!" Dustyn clearly cares more about the finer details and the characters rather than the quests and all the action that most people buy the game for. He's a more delicate and sensitive soul. Dustyn gently pats Dallas' thigh and says "Love you..." seemingly out of nowhere. Ever since the Billy saga, the pair have found themselves saying that and reminding each other a lot. It was a big scare and it could've ended horribly. Not that they didn't love and adore one another before but it certainly puts mortality and appreciation into perspective.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14687 Posted : 18 December 2017 10:57:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dont think so." dallas muses when asked about the rad rabbits and chickens. " all i know is the things keep me from fast travelling. so they must die." dallas shrugs matter of factly. he tries not to kill the radstags and what not unless he has to. and being held up when wanting to fast travel? thats reason to kill them " i know! who would kill a cat in fall out?! they just sit there and meow. ive put so many hours into this thing and still havent eaten cat meat. ugh." dallas says with a distasteful shudder. the cats are almost like living decorations in the game. they dont really move all that much and only meow. "really? i find it kind of relaxing. taking a walk without running into hordes of people would be kind of nice." dallas replies to his boyfriend with a sigh. he's always lived in big cities,so it was a novelty to be able to walk around without someone right on your ass. the beard strok tickles,but dallas tries not to giggle. so he just grins widely.

"i have the feeling that robot is saying something dirty. i keep meaning to ask erica what it is he says." dallas says with a laugh before bringing up the pip boy to set travel for diamond city and the power noodle stand. he had met erica years ago at a festival and she was the default japanese person he knew. it only seemed right he'd have some connection with her,given erich's connection with dustyn."i love you too,dusty." dallas says rather seriously,putting the controller down for a second so that his full attention was on dustyn. " you scared me there for a bit,to be perfectly honest." he says while running his finger over the shorter hair on dustyns head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14688 Posted : 18 December 2017 11:32:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm just glad that there aren't any spiders or snakes in the game. That would make it a major no-no for me. Mirelurks and Assaultrons are enough, thank you...as if I wasn't already scared of girls enough!" The womanly ways of the assaultrons somehow make them seem even deadlier to Dustyn. Not only are the one of the most powerful enemies in the game but they charge at him with robotic breasts and curves. The stuff of nightmares for a small, fearful gay man. "Oooh speaking of cats, there is a house in Diamond City with loads in there...but the guy shot me. I don't like him." If Dustyn had his way, his house would be like the Hawthorne residence with all the felines he wishes to adopt.

Dustyn chuckles at the idea of Takahashi saying something naughty. It would certainly put a different spin on things. "Well...I like to think he's being friendly and complimentary. I'd hate to have turn him down and hurt his feelings if he was being...suggestive." Dustyn laughs lightly and burrows his head into Dallas even more. When Dallas drops the controller and focuses on him, telling him that he was scared,
Dustyn automatically feels guilty and says "Sorry..." even though it wasn't his fault. Dustyn just hates being the cause of concern for people. If everyone was just happy, things would be much easier. After the attack, Dustyn hasn't been fond of anyone talking about or touching his hair or scar area. Anyone besides Dallas, that is. It's a bit of a touchy subject. Dustyn is far from vain but having a patch of his hair shaved at the back in order to be stitched up takes its toll. He refused to shave it all off though as he'd "look like [his] uncle". He'll wait for it to even out. Until then, hats are his best friend. "That feels oddly relaxing," he says, giving a soft smile as Dallas plays with his shorter hair.

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14689 Posted : 18 December 2017 11:53:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I think the programmers had serious issues with women. " Dallas agrees. There was certainly something to be said about how the assaultrons were so powerful,but very feminine shaped. Though personally,he pictures kloe in diamond city pictured as being a female impersonator. Like robotic Frank n furter. "You know,I've never found that house.id love a house full of cats." Dallas says enthusiastically. Cats tended to knead his beard and that was the stuff of dreams. "Where is it,so I can kill that guy!" Dallas says,making his character pull out a fat man.how dare this electronic man shoot at his boy friend.

"No robots in my bed. I'm wary even of synths." Dallas states with certainty. He was fine with synths existing,but the idea of sex robots didn't sit well with him. "Sorry? You didn't do anything. It was that maniac in your band." Dallas wasn't fond of billy before,and he certainly wasn't fond of him now. "So what did become of the band meeting you guys had?" Dallas asks,giving dustyn a tight hug. He smiles when dustyn says the stroking of the shorter hair feels good " it feels so weird. Like a short haired cat."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14690 Posted : 18 December 2017 12:15:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"The Hawthorne house is in the upper stands of Diamond City. I can't remember exactly how to get there but I think you go up the stairs on the left of that bar with the snooty Mr Handy that serves in the beer garden. You're always caught lock picking though. It's worth it for all the kitties inside though." Dustyn grins, finding some joy in actually imparting some knowledge of the game to Dallas. He feels smart. He might not be able to kill a bloatfly but he can tell you were to find some cute cats. "If you kill the guy, make sure you let his grandmother live though. She's a sweetheart."

"Yeah, robots in bed is a kink I don't think I could get into!" Dustyn chuckles, bringing his feet up onto the bed to get more comfortable on the edge of it. Dustyn still feels guilty but doesn't wish to argue back. He'll continue to feel sorry and Dallas will constantly tell him that it's not his fault. There's nothing to be gained from that debate. Instead he just nods and lightly places his hand over Dallas'. "The meeting...it didn't happen. We're all keeping our distance from him though. Letting things cool down and trying to get some clarity. It's kind of an unspoken thing but he knows to keep his distance for now." Even though Dustyn should be doing much worse than freezing him out, it still speaks volumes. Dustyn and Billy are best friends and have never been this divided before so it's clear that this is something that won't be going away any time soon. Dustyn chuckles and continues to let Dallas play with his hair. "It...isn't a turn off, right? People see it and think "victim" but it really is fine now." It's pretty clear why people would be treating him like he's made of glass right now. It looks sore as hell but Dusty is adamant that it's superficial.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14691 Posted : 18 December 2017 23:41:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh.i avoid that area at all costs. Between the snotty robot and the mayor...ugh." Dallas says to Dusty with more than a hint of distaste. To puncuate this,he readies the fat man and targets the robot in vats. He doesn't kill him,of course. Dallas likes how Piper always gives him food. So he doesn't want to lose that. Dallas' character is pretty stealthy,so he does manage to get in without turning anyone hostile. " Would you look at that, kitties!" He says rather pleased .

" But c'mon,fisto from new Vegas is rad!" Dallas says with a smirk. The quest for fisto always made him laugh since the game gives you the option to test the robot.dallas gives a little nod when informed the meeting didn't happen. "Yeah . probably for the best." Is all Dallas replies with. He didn't want dustyn around Billy any more than he absolutely had to be. He also knew dustyn well enough to know he wasn't going to take any action against Billy. "A turn off? " Dallas asks in surprise,still playing with the short hair. "Not at all. I just pretend you had a really vindictive barber who is a stat nerds fan" Dallas smiles. He really didn't want dusty to worry about something as silly as his appearance after all that had happened. Hair or no hair,dustyn was beautiful.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14692 Posted : 19 December 2017 00:29:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"When Scott was playing the game, he had that Danse man as his companion. He reminds me of Riley with the big build and deep voice...and those eyebrows." Dustyn chuckles. "Scott's also a few levels higher...just saying..." Dustyn loves to tease Dallas. His boyfriend takes his gaming very seriously so Dustyn knows what buttons to press, pun intended. It's not that Dallas "hates" Scott, he just finds him a little bit up his own ass and Dustyn is aware of it so he likes dropping his name and comparing their gaming just to get a little rise out of Dallas. It's all playful though. "Aw, kitties! I wish you could pet them."

"I don't know anything about New Vegas. Fisto?! That name is...intriguing. Does Fisto pass around the Crisco? That rhymes!" Dustyn giggles at his own little joke, if you can even call it that. He then falls silent for a bit and doesn't really keep the conversation about Billy going. It's a touchy subject for sure. Not only is Dustyn angry but he's very upset that he's quite possibly lost his best friend in all of this. He and Bilal were as thick as thieves and the wild, comedic double act of the band. Billy was the first person he ever came out to as well. Cutting him off, while for the best, still stings like hell. His face soon lights up when Dallas jokes about his hair...although the joke did sort of tie in with Billy, being married to a Stat Nerd and all. "Sucks that I can't put my dye in though. I'm starting to look more like my brothers!" Dustyn's hair is naturally blonde but it's a very dark shade, looking almost brown with weird undertones of a sort of ginger and caramel mix. He hates it so opts for a lighter blonde instead. Dustyn gives Dallas a little peck on the cheek and a sweet smile, thanking him for the compliment.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14693 Posted : 19 December 2017 02:18:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ew, brotherhood. They can take their Nazi zeal for purity and shove it." Dallas says,fast travelling to Boston airport to take pot shots at the blimp. "Scott is probably already done with the story and everything. He needs to stop and smell the mutfruit." He says with some snark. Its a waste to just blast through something that had as much detail as the game did. How the entire universe of the game fit together is really what appealed to him.

Dallas laughs at dustyn's little rhyme. It was adorable. "Nah,he doesn't use Crisco. I think perhaps fancy lads snack cakes....." Dallas strokes his beard and trails off.he doesn't mention the Billy thing again. He didn't want to put a Downer on the night more than he already had. "Brothers,huh? Are they as cute as you?" Dallas asks,giving dustyn a tight hug after the peck on the cheek.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14694 Posted : 19 December 2017 03:01:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I know you were meaning it as a dirty joke but I really want to try Fancy Lads snack cakes. They look soooo yummy!" Dustyn hopes he isn't the only one who wants to try fictitious foods. Scooby Snax? They must be all types of heavenly. Dusty just about lost his mind when Wonka bars became available in the UK.

Even though Dustyn and Dallas have been together for four years now, the only member of the Blue clan to meet with Dallas is the father, which is unfortunate. Dallas has only laid eyes upon Dustyn's siblings via old photographs. They live in a small village in Ireland and have "regular" lives. They don't get out much. Coming to London would be a total culture shock for them. "Well...we do share the same genes. I think it's best they stay over in Ireland. Can't have you running off with any of them!" Dustyn giggles and sinks into the hug with Dallas. Becoming a father and joining Weekend aside, Dallas really is the best thing to happen to him. After Blake and Adam, Dustyn really was in the pits and not to mention all the media attention too. Dallas wasn't someone looking for a come up and on paper, they really wouldn't be each other's type. One is in a pop boy band and could be described as the definition of a "twink" and the other is heavily tattooed, bearded and fronts a punk group. They just clicked, however, and have been mentally challenging and stimulating one another in the best way ever since. If Dustyn fell for another druggie or abuser at that time, there's no telling where he would be now. "Love you," he says yet again, just wanting to remind Dallas before he kisses him on the beard, just by his earlobe.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14695 Posted : 19 December 2017 03:46:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I love the name. Who wouldn't want to be called a fancy clad? personally,ive been interested in trying the salisbury steak. How can it still be good 200 years later? And unrefrigerated?!" Dallas says,now very into wanting to eat fallout food. Except the blamco Mac and cheese. That just sounded horrible.

"Well,if your brothers are like your dad....they can go in the bin,as you say." Dallas laughs warmly. He wasn't too keen on dustyns dad for obvious reasons. But he was sure the feeling was mutual and Dusty's father wouldn't be inviting him for Christmas dinner. So chances were pretty good,dustyn's brothers weren't his kind of people anyways. "Never. I can't leave my Dusty. Even if his brothers are just as handsome. " He grins back to Dustyn. It felt wonderful the way dustyn kissed his beard." I love you too, Dusty, always. And I love that you don't have a beard too." Dallas laughs before kissing dustyns chin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14696 Posted : 19 December 2017 04:58:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't think I'd like Dandy Boy Apples though. I don't like apples. They're bland and overrated. The Taylor Swift of fruit." Dustyn loves fruit but apples or a no-no. Those and limes can go in the bin. "Wouldn't mind some buffout and jet too!" Dustyn says with a mischievous little laugh. He may not go as hard on the drugs as he did a few years ago but he still enjoys a chem or five.

Dustyn still isn't entirely sure how to feel about his father. He doesn't care for him and thinks he's an idiot but does he hate him? Rightfully, he should but Dustyn is far too good of a person to hate his own father regardless of how he was treated. It may be naivety but Dusty still thinks there is a minuscule chance of reconciliation with his father at some point in the future. "Meh, my brothers aren't as...extreme. The ones closer to my age are nicer. Don't worry though, you bagged the nicest Blue." Dustyn isn't even joking, Dallas got lucky with him. He chuckles as Dallas kisses his chin before lightly brushing his boyfriend's beard with his forefinger. "Yeah, I don't think I can pull off a beard. Even my stubble looks odd and try-hard. Dustyn smirks and pulls Dallas in for another kiss which is a little more racy this time. As they lock lips, he slips in a little tongue before breaking away and grinning. "10 out of 10. Would recommend."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14697 Posted : 19 December 2017 07:16:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"apples are too much of a chance. I always buy the mealy ones.ill stick with strawberries." Dallas says with a nod. There is nothing worse than mealy apples. Ancient apples are probably even worse. He always pictured dandy boy apples to be hard on the outside,yet mushy on the inside . Truly awful. Dallas playfully smacks Dusty's hand. "No jet for you. Have you met cait?! Buffout...you'll be my own little super mutant." Dallas grins at the idea of a super mutant the height of Dusty. It would be adorable.

"The ones closer to your age?! How many do you have, Dusty?!" Dallas asks in surprise. He always kind of had dustyn pictured as an only child. " I guess your parents subscribe to the every sperm is sacred rule,huh?" He jokes with dustyn. The Irish Catholic stereotype was certainly something that came to mind with the mention of several brothers." Yeah. Your beard would look like you're just holding on to it until the real owner comes back. Certainly better clean shaven." Dallas compliments while touching Dusty's cheek. "If I shave,I look like a taller baby." Dallas says with a pout. He certainly couldn't pull off Dustin's look. The kiss was unexpected, but very nice. "Would do again? You better." He laughs,pulling Dusty closer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14698 Posted : 19 December 2017 07:47:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"They should have blueberries in the Fallout world. I love blueberries and I'm sure my...I mean our character would too." Dustyn doesn't have a separate save game file, he just plays Dallas' one when he's not around. You can always tell when Dustyn has been playing because the Sole Survivor is always wearing the most fashionable clothes available and most of the hard earned caps have been spent on said clothing and new hairstyles. "Have I met Cait? Like I could ever forget or forgive that accent." Dustyn takes his Irishness very seriously.
"Me? A super mutant! That'll be the day. I look more like Vault Boy...mixed with the Red Death."

Dustyn actually has to count on his fingers how many siblings he has. It's not that the number is HUGE, it's just that all the names dont' spring to mind right away as he's distant from most of them. "There are...six kids including me. Four brothers and one sister. Eoghan*, Celine, Conor, Dermot, Reece and then me! Reece was the one on the phone. He was actually nice to me growing up." Dustyn was definitely the runt of the litter but he's the only one making millions now so fuck them. Dustyn giggles and strokes Dallas' beard once more. "I remember that time you shaved it off and I screamed because I thought there was an intruder in the house. Ah, there's nothing quite like feeling terrified in your own home." Dustyn laughs lightly. When Dallas asks if he would kiss him again, Dustyn tilts his head and pretends to ponder. "Hmmm...I'll have to think about that...OK, I've thought about it." Dustyn grins and leans in to smooch Dallas once more. After the kiss, Dustyn brushes his cheek against Dallas' and travels up to his ear as if he's about to whisper something seductive. In a breathy voice he then says, "Follow the Freedom Trail..." before giggling softly.

*ooc: Pronounced as Owen but written drunkenly. I love being part Irish
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14699 Posted : 20 December 2017 01:43:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"they should! They have tar berries,which I assume are cranberries. Nobody likes cranberries. Especially not Trent" Dallas says,fully agreeing with dustyn. He named his...their character Trent after Jane's brother in the Daria cartoon. "Cait does sound.... different. I'm not sure it's entirely pleasant." Dallas says. Being around dusty ,her accent does seem very...grating,at times.
"If you were the red death,I'd totally let you live. I'd kill Mariner,throw her body overboard and tell far harbor the red death got her." This was quite a compliment from Dallas,he loved Mariner. He'd certainly trade cait for her.

"Six?! Wow. Some fertile soil in the blue family. It's a good thing you can't get pregnant. We'd have near Six of our own." Dallas says in amazement. That is a huge family as far as he's concerned. "And the names are so very irish.i love it." He adds with a grin. Since meeting dustyn,he's learned a lot about the culture and how it's more than beer, potatoes,and guys named Patrick. Dallas laughs pretty hard at dustyn not recognizing him when he shaved. He could only imagine the shock of seeing his beard gone. "Well I promise to never shave it again. Even when I go bald,I'm keeping the beard." He assures dusty. Dallas cracks up when dusty mentions the freedom trail.he keeps still before pouncing on Dustin and tickling him vigorously," you woke SWAN!!!!!!!" He roars.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14700 Posted : 20 December 2017 02:52:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn screws his face up at the mention of cranberries. They are so obsolete that he even forgot they existed. Those are on his list too. "Those are disgusting. They make my tongue go dry. Oscar likes to drink cranberry juice...but he's posh though. I prefer Dr Pepper. Come to think of it, I don't really like grapefruit either...or raisins. Ugly." Dustyn doesn't need to explain further. The word "ugly" sums up the entire experience of raisins. "Aw you'd kill Mariner for me?? She's dying anyway but that's still so sweet!" Dustyn giggles, giving Dallas another peck on the cheek.

"Yeah...six. I can berate my dad for may things but I can't say anything about his fertility," Dustyn laughs before continuing, "Same goes for me!". The ONE time Dustyn slept with a girl just to try it and maybe convert himself back when he was filled with self-hatred, she got pregnant. The Blues have strong swimmers for sure. "Can you imagine if we could have kids? Those bearded midgets would be captured by the circus!" Dustyn laughs, conjuring up all sorts of crazy images of kids in his mind. As Dallas and Dustyn have really different looks and family genes, there is no telling what a baby would look like. "Aw yay, keep the beard forever. I love it." Dustyn smirks and gives Dallas' a little wink before stroking the beard again. It fascinates and arouses him. Dustyn squeals when Dallas pounces on him and continues to laugh as he's tickled. His face turns all shades of red and pink as his infectious giggles fill up the room. Wearing just Dallas' sweater and his boxers, he feels rather vulnerable. Dustyn has a love/hate relationship with tickling. The feeling of it is hilarious but he doesn't like how ticklish he is, making him so easy to ambush and render helpless. "Noooo.....NOOO!!" he throws his head back and wriggles around. "St-sss-stoooppp...hahah!! I'll....I'll feckin' smack ye, I swear!!" Dustyn sounds more Irish as he's tickled.
UserPostedImage