logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<408409410411412>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#8181 Posted : 20 August 2017 08:11:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Man it is one of those truths that as a culture I feel like we are accustomed too. My great great grandma was an Cherokee indian and my great grandma have 16 kids. It sucks that I don't know really where my origin started from but much like the immigrants that come from other places we hear the stories of a country that people fled to when they were different. This is a melting pot of cultures. And this is the land of the free where anything is possible. If you look at our history in this country it started off bad and slowly, very slowly, got a little better over time. I'm glad that I have friends of other cultures and different backgrounds. I can do things my forefathers would have died for. But this superior ideology that started way back in the day is deeply rooted in the fabric of this country. It might never go away.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/08/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8182 Posted : 21 August 2017 01:53:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
that pic of kanye and trump really depresses me. It was all fun amd games when trump supporters were people I didn't care about. I can't even listen to some of my favorite songs bc Ye suddenly decided to be a damn coon.

Also, he's 100% a white supremacist. Eugenics is basically the belief that some are genetically superior to others. It's pretty much what kick-started the holocaust. Look how comfortably and casually he's brought this up through the years.

I won't call him a Nazi bc he's way too stupid. People with an actual drive for knowledge come across new ideas and become completely obsessed. They want to learn all there is to learn about what intrigues them. This leads to passion which often blinds reason and results in a damn Nazi riot at Charlottesville. Idiots stumble upon an idea as grandiose as Eugenics and stops there. They don't do the research, they don't consider the counterclaims, and they don't address the implications of their thinking. They just find themselves neutral on controversially polarized topics... like Trump was on the Nazi riot in Charlottesville.

So what y'all wearing to the Trump-approved "genetic" quarantine? I bought this oversized Alabama state sweatshirt at a thrift shop that I was gonna save for Florida winter and turn into a dress but nvm. Maybe I'll run into an alma mater (hopefully of the master race) and be spared.

Speaking of eugenics, anyone else noticed this sudden trend of "all black people are Israelites" and "there's no such thing as a white Jew" and "we're God's chosen" ideology? I've been trying to stay far FAR away from it but it keeps getting brought up. You can't counteract supremacy with supremacy. One problematic race at a time, y'all 💀

Edited by user 21 August 2017 02:01:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#8183 Posted : 21 August 2017 03:48:28(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Eugenics works fine for animals...but gets a bit dicey when applied to people. Sounds far too "brave New world" for me.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8184 Posted : 06 September 2017 01:54:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I'm not crazy but this is a brother and sister, where the brother is brushing his sister teeth. Sounds fine, nothing too crazy? You be the judge?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8185 Posted : 06 September 2017 02:01:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I've....never had someone else brush my teeth. Now I kinda want to see if that would happen.

Now I draw the line at sharing a toothbrush. I'd rather have sex with my non existent brother.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#8186 Posted : 10 September 2017 14:12:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

okay I decided to move this to the random thread. Y'all know I have no problem spamming the shoutbox in the middle of the night but I have the urge to dig deeper. This is the closest thing I have to a diary so of course ima share my thoughts.

I'm not a religious person but I'm real spiritual. I believe all things in the universe have spirits, especially the earth. What if she's just trying to get rid of us? When our body detects a parasite, it sends white blood cells to attack and exterminate. I feel like that could very well be what's happening right now. Natural disasters have a scientific explanation but so does our immune system. I'm gonna make this make sense, hold on.

Neil deGrasse Tyson once said, "We think we're special because we're different but we're special because we're the same" and it really fucked me up. There are so many similarities not just in humans, not just in animals, not just in living organisms but everything in the universe. REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT. We're all masses of energy that are loosely structured the same.

UserPostedImage

Ever notice how everything, literally everything in the universe is like a matryoshka doll? That lowkey makes the universe one big ass matryoshka doll if you think about it. Even in the human body... We are organisms which are made up of organ systems which are made up of organs which are made up of tissues which are made up of cells. Just take a minute to think of the universe in that perspective. The universe is made up of galaxies and galaxies are made up of planets and stars don't necessarily make up planets but stars do "form" planets. Without getting too deep into astronomy, physics and just generally keeping things extremely simple, the Earth, when put into this perspective, is just like a living organism...dare I say, it is one. CUE RECEIPTS FROM THE GAIA THEORY

UserPostedImage

This bitch Earth/Gaia is alive and she's tired of us. Though it hasn't exactly been scientifically tested, Gaia regulates herself. As humans, we can't consciously "attack" bacteria or parasites, our body just knows and sends out white blood cells to locate the problem and get the job done. I feel like in some way that's what the planet has been doing for a while now. In some pseudoscience, but at the same time, natural science way, it is fighting back. We do not take care of "Gaia", in fact, we do the exact opposite.

What does any of this mean? IDK!!!! But I think Gaia is trying to kill us and I'm kinda here for it! I'm definitely gonna research this more when I get the chance. I'm obviously not gonna find a definitive answer but I just love shattering my human perspective of things. My kink is constantly reminding myself how small I am in the world and embodying the role of a living breathing existential crisis.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/09/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/09/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8187 Posted : 10 September 2017 14:48:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

I don't want to go too deep into this cause this was something that I have a strong opinion for why we are in fact the parasite that is unleashed onto the world. That aside. I came to the thought process that we should all just work on the here and now. Don't dream on the future don't dwell on the past. Fix the here and and now. Now that doesn't mean don't plan ahead and that doesn't mean not learn from mistakes. When people say live in the moment it is because we get caught up in thing that have already happen and can't be changed or about future events that have yet to take place. By living in the moment and realizing that this is fickle life is fragile and any point could be your last moment concentrate on what you have power and influence over and make it the best you can.

Really though someone got that good shit over there. I don't even smoke and I want what you got.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8188 Posted : 10 September 2017 21:54:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
I don't want to go too deep into this cause this was something that I have a strong opinion for why we are in fact the parasite that is unleashed onto the world.

Why were we unleashed unto the world to be parasites and destroy the planet? You can't just say that and move the fuck on! Go deeper.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8189 Posted : 10 September 2017 22:36:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Why? Personally I think it is because humanity in total sucks. People suck such you have good people in the world but you have parasites that doesn't kill their host because they know better. We aren't even that good in total. Need never do things with the planet in mind unless it effects us. He'll in the US alone deforestation, high carbon footprint, Extinction of other creatures, near sighed focus that is based on pleasure and pain avoidance. And I'm not talking about pain that is physical, I mean pain that is like uncomfort like how kids feel about chores. I feel like one of the reasons why people are afraid of thinking computers is because being human is illogical and dumb, and we know this.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8190 Posted : 27 December 2017 03:19:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Because I like angering myself,I looked up that stupid shoe song. Apparently it's titled "Christmas shoes".

People voted it "saddest song ever"?! The only thing sad is the fact people like this grade z schlock.
It's almost like people have never heard Billie Holiday's "strange fruit." ( Or her version of "I'll be seeing you.") Or Hank Williams' "I dreamed of momma last night."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8191 Posted : 15 January 2018 12:16:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

So this year I told myself that what I was going to do was I going to release a game this year so I went looking for game engines and that I could work with and I found Ren'py for visual novels. It uses python but not a whole lot so I'm now learning some python while getting the story together and building the characters. I'm also in the process of getting artist and while I wanted to stay close to home not a lot of people I know have the same interest as me, so finding someone that is good with an art style that I like is hard. I don't want it to look too anime but I also don't want it to look abstract. So if you guys happen to know anyone or would like to do some artwork for a game I would really like that.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 19/07/2638 13:30:53(UTC) chaotic_princess  
#8192 Posted : 30 April 2018 06:45:05(UTC)
chaotic_princess

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 52 post(s)

Time sure flies by!
Offline erich hess  
#8193 Posted : 09 May 2018 05:01:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

https://m.dailykos.com/s...And-If-So-It-s-Brilliant

This would be hilarious,if true. Is passive aggressiveness really behind Melania's seemingly oblivious anti cyber bullying campaign? Her numerous outright rip offs of Michelle Obama's speeches? The picture Melania took with the obamas where she actually smiled?!

Could she be the real MVP? Undermining her husband and aligning with his mortal foe in an attempt to induce a high blood pressure attack and inherit those millions quicker?!

I may have to pay more attention to her. I never thought of it this way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8194 Posted : 11 May 2018 02:59:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

If this is true and it might be...I may have to start a slow clap or atleast a clap and a half for this. Still this is trump we are talking about he might look at it and think it has nothing to do with him and once it comes out he will spin it in a way to benifit him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8195 Posted : 04 August 2018 10:50:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 04/08/2018(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8196 Posted : 04 August 2018 11:32:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

What a minute Goku. YOU died and came back to earth to give chichi another baby so clearly you know the power of pussy.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/08/2018(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8197 Posted : 04 August 2018 12:19:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

i felt both of these last 2 posts
Offline erich hess  
#8198 Posted : 04 August 2018 14:21:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I still want to know exactly how the whole Goku and Chichi relationship works. He doesn't really seem all that fond of her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8199 Posted : 05 August 2018 02:25:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

You didn't see DragonBall, Chichi feel in love with kid goku. Chichi is like the Marge of the simpsons the louis of the Family Guy

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8200 Posted : 05 August 2018 03:28:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Oh I saw it. I actually like it way better than z. It just seems like a very one sided relationship.
Aside from that time he patted her crotch.

If super is to be believed,he doesn't,or rarely ever kisses her. No wonder Chichi is so bitchy. She adores this man,but watches all her friends (?) Have normal relationships.

Oh my God,she is Marge. The poor woman has no friends.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 05/08/2018(UTC)