logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 06 December 2015 23:11:07(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
🎡🎡🎡 Music of 2015 🎡🎡🎡

It's getting toward the end of the year now and at this stage, a lot of our favourite music from 2015 won't change over the next few weeks.

So... what were your favourite releases? 🎢

Click here to see last year's.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 06/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 07/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/12/2015(UTC), vodami92 on 11/01/2018(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#2 Posted : 06 December 2015 23:43:56(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Only Albums? These are pretty much the albums I enjoyed the most. I feel like I forgot 1 or 2 but idk, I can't remember them right now.

My Favourite Albums/EP's 2015

β€’ Melanie Martinez - Crybaby ; I liked basically everything about the album. The concept is AMAZING and the sound is just flawless. I like her since The Voice days and I couldn't be any prouder. She's amazing and we are NOT ready for the second album. [Favourites : Pity Party, Cake, Alphabet Boy, Mad Hatter, Mrs Potato Head...]

β€’ Diamond White - Pressure ; It has been released 2 days ago and is the debut EP by ex-XFactor contestant Diamond White. It's a amazing debut in the music business, if you ask me. 5 unique and different songs, which showcase her beautiful voice and writing skills. (Yes, she co-wrote every song.) [Favourite : SAD TEENS // HAPPY FACES , Lie On The Night]

β€’ Years & Years - Communion ; This masterpiece of an Album. Every song is just so damn flawless. The sound of the album is so fresh and new, everytime I listen to the album, I feel like it's the first time. It's amazing [Favourite: Take Shelter, King, Eyes Shut, Gold, Real, pretty much everything tbh.]

β€’ Tamar Braxton - Calling All Lovers ; An amazing R&B album with some flawless songs. It's not as good as 'Love And War' but it's still amazing and would've done much better if she could have promoted it better. But she got sick and that pretty much destroyed the whole era. But, it's still one of the best R&B Albums 2015 FOR ME. I love it. [Favourite: King, Makin' Love, Coming Home, ASAP]
β€’ Aliya Rose β€’ Barbie Doll β€’ Ezra Allan β€’ MOON β€’ Nicole β€’Yumi β€’ RealTalk.com (Talk Show)

β€’ VENUS β€’

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 06/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#3 Posted : 07 December 2015 05:42:32(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Strongest year of music there has been in a while.

In no particular order:

Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly: A lot of people have called this an important album, and honestly it probably is. Will be talked about for a long time from now.

Vince Staples - Summertime '06: Second favorite rap album and honestly the first disc is the best rap related thing I've heard so far this year. This is fire.

Open Mike Eagle - A Special Episode Of EP: My second favorite rap release overall this year, if a bit longer would probably be at the same level of Summertime 06' but alas, it's not and I love the subject matter and lyricism of this EP.

Death Grips - Jenny Death: Probably my favorite album of 2015, I don't know, maybe it is. There are points of this that beg to be shouted out to the high heavens. "I GET OFF AT ALL COSTS."

Deerhunter - Fading Frontier: Really liked how this album held together as a whole. Some people didn't like the new direction of Deerhunter but I really fucked with it.

Beach House - Depression CherryThank Your Lucky Stars: Both really good albums by a great band.

Shopping - Why Choose: One of my favorite punk albums of the year. Great energy and very danceable. Great introduction into the punk scene.

Julia Holter - Have You in My Wilderness: oh boy.

probably more.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 3 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
kandii on 07/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/12/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 07/12/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 07 December 2015 09:56:18(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Here are mine... hope I haven't missed any Pray

Grimes - Art Angels
Tame Impala - Currents
Ryn Weaver - The Fool
Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon
Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect
Passion Pit - Kindred
Marina and the Diamonds - FROOT
Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams
Carly Rae Jepsen – Eβ€’MOβ€’TION
Janet Jackson - Unbreakable
Kate Boy - One
f(x) - 4 Walls
CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye
Say Lou Lou - Lucid Dreaming

Edited by user 09 December 2015 05:26:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
genocidal king on 07/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#5 Posted : 07 December 2015 19:25:18(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Makes me feel like a traitor to.... Well the entire world... But over recent months... *takes deep breath* I've become a belieber.

DONT JUDGE ME OR HATE ME!

Gotta give it to the guy, Purpose is one of my favourite albums of the year!

Also:

Fightstar - Behind the Devils Back
Fantastic return for the guys, been a long time coming, totally amazing! Finally actually got to see them live too which was incredible! Just an incredible live act! Completes the Charlie Simpson triple for me - and i won't even deny that I've got tickets for the Busted reunion next year!

RHODES - Wishes
Just a really beautiful, simple album. Voice is stunning!

Nice different top 3 for me this year!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 2 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 07/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#6 Posted : 07 December 2015 19:27:42(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
And I totally forgot James Bay's Chaos and the Calm!

Incredible Singer-Songwriter album! Only 1 song that I don't like, and I can forgive him for that, his EPs and other bits make up for that one bad song!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 08 December 2015 02:32:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Had to think a lot about this. Can't think of a lot of albums I've totally loved this year, but there's been a few. I've probably forgot loads on here as well, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

The Wonder Years - No Closer To Heaven

Easily the best album of the year. By a long way. It would, it seemed, be impossible for The Wonder Years to release an album that was even in the same league as The Greatest Generation. This was it. Ace. Just simply one of the best bands around, who also put on my favourite live show of this year as well.

Bring Me The Horizon - That's The Spirit

As jarring as it was to hear Sheffield's finest metalcore band essentially release a pop album, it's just amazing. Loved it, and I think this will turn them into a huge global band. It's no Sempiternal at all, but it's up there with There Is a Hell... as their second best album.

While She Sleeps - Brainwashed

If Sheffield's finest metalcore band weren't going to release a metalcore album in 2015, then I'm bloody glad that Sheffield's other metalcore band were happy to step in. Riffs for bloody days all over this album. So furious and amazing. Loved it from start to finish, and they somehow managed to batter This is the Six out the park.

Parkway Drive - Ire

When they released the first song off this album, I was slightly terrified that the whole thing would be terrible. However, I later came around to that track, and all of the rest of it was also great in the end. Gotta love some Aussies battering out metalcore better than anyone else.

State Champs - Around the World and Back

Three years in a row for State Champs on my list. Great band, and while this album wasn't anywhere near as good as The Finer Things, it's still pop-punk at its best. I just love these guys.

Neck Deep - Life's Not Out To Get You

One of them may well have been accused of indecency this year, and this album is not as good as their last, but it has a song called Threat Level Midnight, and you can't really look beyond that. Other than that, it's a pretty great pop-punk album, and it's good to see British bands doing pop-punk right.

Ryn Weaver - The Fool

Just what I need when I'm chilling out. There was no Katie Melua album this year (sadly), but this lass stepped in with a great album to just kick back and listen to after a hard day at the office. Really loved this, and also I think she's pretty great as well.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 08/12/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/12/2015(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#8 Posted : 31 December 2015 17:16:54(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
I listened to a ridiculous amount of music this year, one album/EP shy of 130, so here is my equally ridiculous list of favorite records, honorable mentions of albums that I enjoyed but didn't make the top 20 cut, disappointments of the year, and what I'm most looking forward to in 2015. No one will give a shit, but I fucking love lists and rankings. The Top 20 is in order, the rest is not.

Favorite Albums of 2015

1. Dawes - All Your Favorite Bands
2. Kacey Musgraves - Pageant Material
3. Chvrches - Every Open Eye
4. Adele - 25
5. Noah Gundersen - Carry the Ghost
6. Butch Walker - Afraid of Ghosts
7. Marianas Trench - Astoria
8. Tobias Jesso Jr. - Goon
9. Tame Impala - Currents
10. Marina and the Diamonds - Froot
11. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
12. Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell
13. Florence + The Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful
14. Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
15. Brandon Flowers - The Desired Effect
16. Ashley Monroe - The Blade
17. Torres - Sprinter
18. Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion
19. Mumford & Sons - Wilder Mind
20. Julia Holter - Have You in My Wilderness

Honorable Mentions

Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
Laura Marling - Short Movie
Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free
Earl Sweatshirt - I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Go Outside
Sara Bareilles - What’s Inside: Songs from the Waitress
Alabama Shakes - Sound & Color
Destroyer - Poison Season
Doomtree - All Hands
Smallpools - Lovetap!
Ellie Goulding - Delirium
Death Cab for Cutie - Kintsgui
David Ramirez - Fables
Beach House - Depression Cherry
Grace Potter - Midnight
Ryan Adams - 1989
Jaime xx - In Colour
The Staves - If I Was
Fall Out Boy - American Beauty/American Psycho
Better Off - Milk
Best Coast - California Nights
Halsey - Badlands

Disappointments of 2015

Coldplay - A Head Full of Dreams
Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon
Miguel - Wildheart
Nate Ruess - Grand Romantic
Passion Pit - Kindred

Most Anticipated of 2016

John Mayer

Haim

Katy Perry
Frightened Rabbit

Tegan and Sara

Gwen Stefani
Beck
The 1975 - I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It

Daughter - Not to Disappear

Brian Fallon - Painkillers

Lissie - My Wild Heart

Wet - Don’t You
Drake - Views from the 6

Rihanna - Anti
Frank Ocean - Boys Don’t Cry

Edited by user 31 December 2015 17:22:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
kandii on 01/01/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 01 January 2016 02:04:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
My Top Ten of 2015:

UserPostedImage
TEN
Madonna - Rebel Heart
Ah, Madonna. She certainly divides opinion but love her or hate her, she is here to stay and will not be going down without a fight. All these "millenials" having Twitter wars over people like Gaga and Perry don't even acknowledge the Queen of Pop any more and that's sad. She may be well into her 50's but Madonna still has more to offer and age ain't nothing but a number as Madge has proved she's a force to be reckoned with yet again. It's received mixed reviews but I rank Rebel Heart high on Madonna's discography, certainly well above her last 3 efforts anyway. While exploring with current dance trends, the dark, defiant and confessional side to Madonna has returned. There's more depth and personality to this album than her last few releases and although it may not be apparent at first, underneath the pulsating electro layers, it is there. If you're looking for pop bangers then Rebel Heart does contain its dancefloor moments but if you're a fan of the darker 90's Madonna then you'll enjoy this record too as she certainly gives it to us straight on more than one occasion. It slowly unfolds throughout and isn't "instant" but be patient and you'll soon realise that this is a finely crafted, complex but strong album and one of Madonna's best in a long time.

UserPostedImage
NINE
Jess Glynne - I Cry When I Laugh
Jess Glynne is one of my favourite artists to emerge over the last year or two. Very rarely do I warm to someone immediately and when I do, I'm all for supporting them all the way. If you can manage to impress me on first listen then you've really achieved something! I first heard Jess on the huge Clean Bandit track, Rather Be. Her soulful, gritty voice is a breath of fresh air among many flash in the pan artists on the radio today. With that killer voice, her house/dance influenced sound and clever lyricism, it's hard to mistake a Jess track for anyone else. She has achieved five number ones in the UK already and that is some mean feat - also very well deserved. Whether it's the simplest of lines or the most complex, Jess delivers in a way that really makes me take in what she's singing about. Her voice is so evocative and I can tell that she's really passionate and believes in what she's singing. It's her ballads, Take Me Home, My Love (Acoustic) and Saddest Vanilla namely, where she shines the most. Jess doesn't need Tinie Tempah, Clean Bandit or Route 94 to succeed. Even stripping away all the deep house beats won't take much away. Just listening to her voice and the stories she's telling is simply enough.

UserPostedImage
EIGHT
Demi Lovato - Confident
Demi's recently got quite a bit of a backlash regarding this project and I have no idea why. Yes, she's gone through an image change but after years of battling body shaming remarks and going through personal struggles, I'm happy to her being so "confident" in her skin and as an artist. Granted, this is not her best record but it's still a great one in my opinion. Cool for the Summer was probably my song of the summer too. Like that track, the rest of the album packs a punch whether it's in the form of the bad-ass Confident or the deliciously dark sounding Waitin' For You. One thing that remains in tact even through the shift in genre and sexy new wardrobe is Demi's unmistakable voice. The girl can sing and she's not holding back for anyone. I feel like she's still got some more growing and developing to do as an artist. This was marketed as a reinvention and Demi finally finding her sound, which it is in parts but I feel like she still has more to offer. This was her kick start and a new door has opened for her.

UserPostedImage
SEVEN
Jordin Sparks - Right Here, Right Now
I never thought this album would come to fruition. Sparks is without a doubt my favourite Idol contestant (sorry Kelly, sorry JHud). Not many from that show make it across to the UK but thankful Miss Sparks did and blessed us with two amazing albums. Battlefield is one of my all time favourite albums. The power in her voice and the energy and emotion throughout the songs is hard to be rivaled. After delivering one of the best pop songs of the century as well as a killer album, silence fell. Now, signed to a new, smaller label and six years down the line, Jordin is back and it's a very welcomed return. Going for a more grown-up sound and image was something I didn't expect from Jordin. She was always this sweet little girl with the powerful voice. Next thing I know she's singing "you gotta let me know that you won't double tap that hoe". It surprisingly works for her, coming across as more sultry and comfortable than oversexed and forced. This record is a total 90's R&B throwback. Influences of Aaliyah can definitely be heard and if you can imagine 1997, 28 year old Butterfly era Mariah Carey releasing an album today...that's what it sounds like. It's the best way to describe it.

UserPostedImage
SIX
Alesha Dixon - Do It For Love
Another record I thought would never see the light of day. After her third album went unappreciated and tanked in the charts, Alesha was dropped and parted ways from her entire team. This was back in 2010 and it seemed like nothing was going to happen. During her Mis-Teeq days and her 3rd album, she showcased her hard urban British edge, infusing elements of garage music, British hip-hop and dance as well as my beloved grime. She is a rarity, especially in the British music field. Not many British acts can blend pop and grime well - just look at Dappy, Tulisa etc. Do It For Love has an overall upbeat feel to it and is a total triumph. Dixon released this on her own, small independent label and has gone back to her garage roots. This album for "done for the love of music" and I salute that. Many "artists" who get kicked to the curb end up doing reality TV or a billion other non music related projects just to stay in the limelight. It's all about the music for Miss Dixon though, strong sales and label or not.

UserPostedImage
FIVE
Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out.
I was more a fan of Hilary's acting career as a child than her music. I was always aware that she made music and knew of a couple of songs which were quite good but I never really got into her music until around 2011/12 when I was exploring online and gave Dignity a spin. I thought it was a solid effort and was curious to hear her next album, if she ever made one. Fast forward all these years and what was once just curiosity is now an obsession. I am in love with B.I.B.O. I think it's the right proportion of mainstream pop to attract new listeners without totally selling out and venturing too far into that whole dance/dubstep nonsense, isolating her older fans. The production is crisp and pristine, complimenting Hilary's soft voice perfectly. She doesn't have a bad voice but it's not the strongest so she cleverly sticks to her lane and executes what she does best. I recommend the songs My Kind, One in a Million and the sublime Breathe In, Breathe Out.

UserPostedImage
FOUR
Ellie Goulding - Delirium
I am in love with this album and a growing supporter of Ellie now that she's just held her hands up and admitted she just wanted to make a big pop album. On Halcyon Days, I could see traces of a pop star just waiting to burst out. I admired her unique style before this record and was a fan of many songs but her albums always had one too many dud tracks for my liking. I'm not saying you have to become commercial for me to like you, there still has to be something special that draws me in. While this is more radio friendly than her previous efforts, Ellie's songwriting style, unique delivery and slightly left field production are all still evident on this record. It just feels a lot more polished and consistent than Lights, Bright Lights, Halcyon and Halcyon Days. The album is worth it for Don't Panic alone which is one of my favourite pop records of the year.

UserPostedImage
THREE
Fleur East - Love, Sax & Flashbacks
How she lost The X Factor to that Ben guy, I'll never know. In a way, I am glad she didn't win. For a start she wouldn't have to release that dire, obligatory winning single and wouldn't be constantly compared to other winners in terms of success. Her Uptown Funk performance was iconic and even made me like the song after initially hating it at first. Like Fleur herself, this album is loud, upbeat, lots of fun and carefree. Blaring brass instruments all over the place, catchy hooks in every crevice and big vocals smacking you around the face, it really is an album that NEEDS to be turned up and danced to. It doesn't try to be something that it's not and I love that about the album. Sometimes we just need to shake our ass to tracks like Sax, Baby Don't Dance and More & More.

UserPostedImage
TWO
Carly Rae Jepsen - Eβ€’MOβ€’TION
Now this is how you do pop. A lot of artists have been experimenting with a 1980's inspired sound lately but nobody has managed to do it just as well as Jeppo. It doesn't borrow from the 80's, it IS the 80's. Very raw sounding in places and rarely sticks to current pop song trends, making this a very unique album and fascinating listening experience. Don't let the lead single I Really Like You throw you off, that is probably the only "bubblegum" moment on here. If you've heard the singles Run Away With Me and Your Type, that's the vibe throughout the rest of the record. I didn't think she'd be able to top KISS but she certainly did and then some! It manages to pack in hook after hook without coming across as generic and even though it's a pop album, it definitely has a personality and character of its own.

UserPostedImage
ONE
One Direction - Made in the A.M.
Yes, I know, second year in a row that they've topped my list and I'm a massive fan so it was probably expected but this is a very special record and I'm not just putting it first "bc 1D". This will be their last album for a while and it's going to be hard adjusting to them not churning out a record every year but this is a solid send off to my favourite boy band of all time. They had a lot to prove with Made In The A.M. as it was their first without that other guy who left. Zach or something. They certainly delivered and proved that they didn't need to be five piece in order to succeed. They grow with every record, pushing themselves as songwriters and steering away from the radio friendly pop heard on their debut. I love hearing the transition through each album and every year they sound a lot more confident and polished than the one before. Highlights include; Drag Me Down, Perfect, Infinity, History, Love You Goodbye....the whole album, actually. Oh and Louis hitting that high note on Love You Goodbye. Haters, see you later Cool

Honorable Mentions:

Janet Jackson - Unbreakable
It's wonderful to have Janet back. The last record, minus the compilation, was back in 2008 and then nothing. A tour and few other non-musical projects followed but it seemed like we were never going to get that 11th studio album. I'm not sure what went on behind the scenes as Janet is a very private person but I was gutted knowing that a follow up to the much loved Discipline may never happen. This album certainly delivered and although I don't rank it as high as her previous effort, it was a great return to form. The track BURNITUP! is one of my favourites of the year.

Kylie Minogue - Kylie Christmas
Ah, the lovely little Miss Minogue. I can never fault Kylie. True pop royalty and such a sweetheart too. I'm very selective when it comes to Christmas music. I either love it or despise it. Being a Kylie record, I was going to support it regardless and I'm glad I picked up a copy of the deluxe edition with extra songs. I just can't get enough of it! It's like a Christmas record meets a glittery, sparkling pop affair. Just the right balance of festive cheer with catchy pop hooks, making it a very enjoyable listen and unique holiday album.

The Wonder Girls - Reboot
When I heard that the girls were returning I was overjoyed. I'm not a massive K-Pop fan but I've always had a soft spot for The Wonder Girls. I was a little bit apprehensive when I learned that Sunye, my favourite member and best singer in my opinion, would not be returning for the reunion. Sohee also dropped out but I could always live without her. The remaining 3 girls reunited with blast from the bast former member Sunmi and delivered a "banging" album as they say. Full of cleverly crafted, unapologetic 80's pop inspired numbers with a brand new look, the album era took a risk to go for so many drastic changes all at once but it certainly paid off.

Mariah Carey - #1 to Infinity
Mariah is one of my all time favourites. Despite many personal struggles she's still soldiering on and it's nice to see her looking healthier and happier. This is one of my most played albums this year. It contains all of Mariah's biggest hits which I can recite in a heartbeat plus the latest single, Infinity, which is a welcomed addition to her discography. Only reason it isn't in my top ten is due to the fact that it's a compilation. Still, a fantastic and rather essential album to own. Can't wait for her tour next year!

Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz
This is not my usual cup of tea. I'm a huge fan of Miley. I love that she just doesn't care and although I would have liked a proper full studio follow up to the brilliant Bangerz, I admire that she went for something totally different and rather odd this time around. The majority of these songs are just plain weird, not bad at all, just rather...odd, so I don't find myself singing along to them throughout the day and due to its harsh sounds in places, it's one I have to be in the mood for to listen to. Still, kudos to Miley for being brave enough to release something like this.

Leona Lewis - I Am
I love Leona and this album is a good one but not top ten of the year material, I'm afraid. There are no bad songs on here and Leona sounds as great as ever. It just feels rather lacklustre after the hype surrounding her move to a new label and banging on about being free to record whatever she wants. It doesn't quite hit the spot like her previous albums which I love. Topping Glassheart was always going to be hard though. Still, a fab collection of songs and it's nice to see her back.

Selena Gomez - Revival
Now I have to start off by saying that I don't actually like this album. No big surprise as I'm not exactly Gomez's biggest fun but I do have to highlight that there is a song on here that I do enjoy, Sober. I think it's a really great pop song that would be better if someone else had sung it. I've never liked anything she's released in the past but I found myself enjoying a song on the album so it is a step up and thought it should be mentioned.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Welat65 on 01/01/2016(UTC)
Offline vodami92  
#10 Posted : 08 December 2017 20:21:20(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
2016 beautiful music!
Offline vodami92  
#11 Posted : 08 December 2017 20:22:25(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

sorry this is 2015! ok my bad
Offline vodami92  
#12 Posted : 02 January 2018 09:08:58(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

my favorite top songs of this year:

1. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
2. Adele - Hello
3. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
4. The Weeknd - Earned It
5. Omi - Cheerleader
6. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
7. R. City ft Adam Levine - Locked Away
8. Disciples & Calvin Harris - How Deep Is Your Love
9. Charlie Puth ft Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
10. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
11. Alessia Cara - Here
12. Travis Scott - Antidote
13. Justin Bieber - Sorry
14. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
15. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
16. Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer
17. Fifth Harmony - Boss
18. Fifth Harmony ft Meghan Trainor - Brave Honest Beautiful
19. Fifth Harmony ft Tyga - Like Mariah
20. Fifth Harmony - This Is How We Roll
21. Fifth Harmony - Suga Mama
Offline vodami92  
#13 Posted : 02 January 2018 09:11:39(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

22. Fifth Harmony - Who Are You
23. Fifth Harmony - Body Rock
24. Fifth Harmony - I'm In Love With A Monster
25. Fifth Harmony - Them Girls Be Like
Offline vodami92  
#14 Posted : 02 January 2018 09:20:49(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

26. Omi - Hula Hoop
27. Omi ft Erik Hassle - Midnight Serenade
28. Omi - Sing It Out Loud
29. Omi - Stir It
30. Omi ft AronChupa - Drop In The Ocean
31. Omi - Standing On All Threes
Offline vodami92  
#15 Posted : 02 January 2018 09:22:39(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

32. Omi - Hitchhiker
33. Omi - Fireworks
34. Omi - Babylon
Offline vodami92  
#16 Posted : 02 January 2018 19:32:42(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

35. Duran Duran ft Janelle Monae & Nile Rodgers - Pressure Off
36. Duran Duran ft Kiesza - Last Night In The City
37. Duran Duran - What Are The Chances?
38. Duran Duran - Sunset Garage
39. Duran Duran - You Kill Me With Silence
40. Duran Duran - Butterfly Girl
41. Duran Duran - Valentine Stones
42. Duran Duran ft Jonas Bjerre - Change The Skyline
43. Duran Duran - Planet Roaring
44. Duran Duran - The Universe Alone
45. Duran Duran - Danceophobia
46. Duran Duran - Face For Today
Offline vodami92  
#17 Posted : 02 January 2018 19:41:55(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

47. Flo Rida ft Sage The Gemini & Lookas - Gdfr (Goin' Down For Real)
48. Flo Rida ft Gorilla Zoe - It's Whatever
49. Flo Rida ft Fitz - That's What I Like
50. Young Money ft Lil Wayne - Moment
51. Juicy J ft Drake & Ty Dolla Sign - Tryna Fuck
52. Drake ft Soulja Boy - We Made It
Offline vodami92  
#18 Posted : 02 January 2018 21:55:07(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

53. Years & Years - Shine
54. Years & Years - King
55. Years & Years - Worship
56. Years & Years - Desire
57. Years & Years - Real
58. Years & Years - Eyes Shut
59. Dnce - Cake By The Ocean
60. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
Offline vodami92  
#19 Posted : 02 January 2018 22:11:09(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

61. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
62. Ellie Goulding - Don't Need Nobody
63. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
64. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
65. Major Lazer & Dj Snake ft Mo - Lean On
Offline vodami92  
#20 Posted : 02 January 2018 22:13:14(UTC)
vodami92

Man
Romania

66. Demi Lovato - Stone Cold
67. Demi Lovato - Confident