logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<735736737738739>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#14721 Posted : 28 December 2017 10:15:21(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
dallas shrugs cutely. " i wasnt going to say no to getting a pizza. life just works funny sometimes." he tells dustyn with a little smirk. while it was nice to eat things that werent pre packaged or ordered from some place,dallas could go either way with it. he did,however, appreciate when dustyn cooked. he could certainly taste the love in it as opposed to...microwaved pizza rolls. " i assure you, you arent the only happy accident in the world." he tells dustyn reassuringly. dallas wasnt sure of his own planned or not planned introduction to this planet. he never really thought about it,but the idea of his parents going at it was gross.

dallas loved to hear his boyfriend sing.namely,because you would expect his voice to be high,but it wasnt at all. "we could always piss them off and have you kiss a black jesus." dallas said with a grin. he had his own axe to grind when it came to religious people. it took all he had not to join the song,but he restrained himself. their two voices would NOT mesh well at all. " i love you too,dustyn blue." dallas tells dustyn under the covers. the heavy covers were a welcome change from the slightly cold air. he uses his hands to caresses dustyn's freshly exposed chest. for a brief second he remember what his loked like before all the tattoos grew on it.

ooc:i'll take the point. and remain quiet so i dont lose it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14722 Posted : 28 December 2017 11:06:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn giggles, "Yeah I know you'd never turn down a pizza. You have a stomach like a bottomless pit when it comes to the stuff. I only really like plain cheese...or maybe some chicken on it." Dustyn loves his food too but surprisingly, he's not that much of a pizza fanatic. Being with Dallas has put him off it over the years. After looking at it and smelling the stuff over and over again, he's grown a little tired of it. He doesn't dare tell Dallas though. It'll be like saying he doesn't love him. "Well I suppose I actually was planned. My parents...I uh...I don't think they did...that...for fun. Also, Catholics don't believe in using condoms." Dustyn shivers at the idea of his parents going at it. He's far from prudish but that's a place his mind doesn't wish to venture further into.

"Yeah, I didn't exactly make the best song choice. I mean, yeah it's like the best song of all-time but the Catholics weren't there for it. Looking back, I really must have had a death wish as a kid! I still remember buying the Like A Prayer LP in a secondhand shop after school one day with my pocket money and my dad threw it in the bin when he found it. My favourite song just had to be one the church tried to ban, didn't it?" Dustyn laughs at it now but back then it was terrifying. He was yelled at and punished just for being himself. "If I kissed a black Jesus it'd certainly ruffle some feathers...but I don't want to kiss anyone else." Dustyn smiles and kisses Dallas again, slipping in a little tongue while caressing his beard. As his chest is felt on, Dustyn starts to pull on Dallas' shirt from the bottom, slipping it off over his head. He moves back in for some more kissing, loving the skin on skin contact of their chests.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14723 Posted : 29 December 2017 10:24:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"plain cheese?!" dallas says while shaking his head. " you are such a little kid!" he says lightly teasing dustyn. while he wasnt one to turn down cheese pizza. it was rather bland and it seemed to be the holy grail for small kids. he figured because most adults like a bit of meat to their pizza. "sounds fun. sex is for procreation,NOT recreation." dallas replies in the tone of a very judgmental narrator in an educational film. "on the upside,i got you out of what was probably dull and very short sex." he adds with a grin. it was hard not to love dustyn. he felt very lucky to be the one who whom dustyn loved back.

"you could have done worse. didnt sinead oconner pee on a picture of the pope or something? and didnt she end up being right about all the sex abuse?" dallas replies with a smirk. he may have been a quiet man,but he did love seeing people stir the pot. "my first music i bought on my own? im pretty sure it was green day's "dookie".i watched so much mtv as a kid." dallas says almost sadly. admitting you ever watched mtv was like saying you thought ronald reagan was a good president...you just didnt do it in punk rock circles. while he did watch mtv,he certainly as no fan of reagan. "well i am glad of that. even if it would piss people off." dallas replies,but is stopped from going further by being kissed by dustyn. it was the best way to be interrupted . he lets the shirt be pulled off of him and helps dustyn fling it across the room. he laughingly tosses his head back and forth to get the beard blowing in the breeze.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14724 Posted : 29 December 2017 11:19:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Dallas, plain cheese is the best! It's the original. The OG as the cool kids say..." Dustyn giggles, sounding far from cool. "Seriously though, that's how pizza is supposed to taste. A lot of the other topping overpower it all. I just like the taste of the cheese and the tomato sauce." It takes him a moment to take in and respond to the little kid remark. "Little kid?! You're being heightest!" he says, pretending to sound offended during his delayed reaction while also making up a new word. Dustyn ponders over Dallas' statement about sex being for procreation for a second. It shines a new light on things for him. "Maybe that's why my dad is mad? Well, maybe he's not mad, just jealous? He doesn't care that I like men, he's envious of the fact that I can have sex for thrills and never worry about pregnancy!!" It all makes sense now. No wonder his father is always tense. All that pent up sexual frustration.

Dustyn covers Dallas' mouth jokingly and gasps. "Don't say Sinead O'Connor! She was another one we weren't allowed to listen to!" Dustyn still feels like he's being a rebel when listening to a lot of liberal, mainstream artists as they were banned from his household. Growing up listening to a lot of the old crooners instead didn't bother him, however. It clearly influenced his style of singing. Dustyn would sound right at home on a swing album. "Dookie?? Is that...something rude?" Dustyn isn't all that familiar with Green Day or that entire scene. Even with all the different styles and sub-genres, it all just blends into one. Even Dallas' own music isn't for him. Dustyn supports it but it's a tad too "loud" for him.

Between the sheets, Dustyn chuckles as he runs a hand over Dallas' beard as he throws his head back and forth. He lets his hand travel from Dallas' face down to his chest before locking lips once more. As they kiss, Dustyn's hand continues to travel downwards until it reaches Dallas' crotch where he very lightly caresses him with the back of his fingers over the boxer shorts before breaking away from Dallas' lips to let out a naughty little chuckle.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14725 Posted : 30 December 2017 01:28:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When Dusty says og, Dallas let's out a deep laugh. " Oh my God,dustyn. You sound like someone's dad trying to cool with the kids. It's adorable." Dallas swoons and gives Dustyn a kiss on the forehead. " Even if you are totally wrong on the pizza front. " He adds quickly. Now he was in the mood for pizza and lots of it. But he dare not say anything about it. He felt he was already dangerously close to being a real life Ninja turtle. Minus the skills and general turtleness . "Dustyn,I will send you to your room,if there's another outburst like that!" He tells his boyfriend with a wag of his finger. "You may be on to something there, Dusty. Maybe your dad is a miserable man because every time he has a little bit of fun,another blue is born. So how many of you guys are there again?" He asks with a chuckle.

When dustyn covers his mouth,Dallas sticks his tongue out to touch Dusty's palm. "Frankly,he may have been doing you a favor with that one. Other than that one good song...."he kinda trails off. Maybe it was different in the UK,but back home? It was the pope picture thing and the song prince wrote. At least as far as Dallas was concerned. "Dookie? It's a pretty childish word for poop. The album cover did have what looked like a big poop fight. I seem to remember there being lots of dogs...come to think of of it,that's really gross." Dallas says sadly, remembering the artwork for the album.

Dallas loves when Dustyn touches his beard. Maybe beards were the untapped erotic zone for the new age. in any case,it felt wonderful. When Dusty's hands get lower,Dallas shakes his head and whispers,"procreation. Not recreation." He giggles and rjsn his hands down Dustyns back. "You have the cutest little butt." He smiles as he caresses the soft skin.

Ooc: I cannot see dustyn like this. Now I'm going go hell.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14726 Posted : 30 December 2017 02:28:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Hey, I am cool!! I'm a trendsetter. Those fidget spinner things? I was playing with them before everyone else. Before Donald Trump was public enemy #1, I already had bad blood with him. I'm cooler than cool!" It's not a really well known story but Dustyn and the rest of Weekend came to blows with the then future President a few years back. They were kicked out of his hotel for being reckless. Dustyn decides to let the pizza topic go as he knows how passionate Dallas can get over it. It's just how Dustyn is with his gay icons. He just pats Dallas on the chest as a way of saying "yeah, OK, you win". Dustyn was initially joking about his dad but the more he thinks about it, the more plausible it sounds. "There are six of us. Fuck...has my dad only done it six times in his life?? We've done more than that in one week!"

Dustyn squeals when Dallas' tongue pokes his palm. "Wet!!" he blurts out, shaking his hand to dry it. "I like some of Sinead's work but she's not up there. Like if she came over for dinner, I'd use the regular plates. The fancy ones get saved for Madonna, you know?" Dustyn always thinks up little scenarios like this in his head. You never know so it's best to be prepared. Dustyn groans and mumbles, "Stop saying dookie now..." he chuckles, finding the word...icky.

Dustyn is glad that Dallas enjoys a little beard play as he has an obsession with it and can't help but touch it. Some people may be prissy or just not like having a hand on their face all the time. "Procreation? Don't bring that hetero shite between our sheets!" Dustyn laughs softly and kisses Dallas again. He grins and sighs lovingly when Dallas' hand starts to explore a little more. "Thanks. I grew my arse myself!" Dustyn smirks before stroking Dallas' naval area with his fingertips. He then continues to travel back down and very gently slips some fingers under the waistband of Dallas' boxers, softly caressing some of the flesh that's in his reach. He leans in to get a better feel which also allows Dallas to explore his butt further due to the new angle.

ooc: You should hop into my mind
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/12/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#14727 Posted : 03 January 2018 05:12:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"someone needs to give Trump a spinner. Keep his tiny little hands occupied and off Twitter. Shame you didn't mess up that travesty he calls hair. " Dallas says with a sneer. He couldn't stand the man and was always up for a good smiting of the Donald. The idea of going through life only having six instances of sex would certainly make Dallas as grumpy as Mr blue. "Your poor mother too. She must be clawing the walls...or secretly thankful." Dallas says with a shrug. He had never spoken to the woman,so he had no idea how she felt. Maybe it was a relief.

"It's never failed me yet." Dallas says proudly. The tongue to the palm trick had only been deployed once before...back in the third grade. When Conrad,his sworn enemy, tried to stop him from telling a girl that he liked her. but his point stood.

Dallas really only knew Sinead from the pope thing and the nothing compares to you song. So he thinks the regular plates might be too good for her. Dusty does have nice plates,after all. " I'm thinking Sinead should get the paper plates. I'll bump off my grandma to speed up my inheritance of the family china. We'll use those for Madonna. Sorry, Nana. Sacrifices must be made." Dallas says,while looking off into the distance and covering his heart .he found dustyns planning for this scenario to be adorable. "Dookie?!" Dallas says with a smirk," you don't like when I say dookie? What's wrong with dookie? I thought everyone liked dookie? Dookie dookie dookie." Dallas cackles while poking Dusty in the side each dookie is said.

Dallas enjoyed his face being touched. It was an intimacy not afforded to most. How often do strangers touch your face? They certainly bump into your other bits and pieces far more often. Dallas pats Dustyns butt and gives it a little squeeze. "Organ meat soaked in Guinness does wonders for a man's backside. You grew a fine one." Dallas replies to Dustin's quip. It was always exciting when Dallas breeched the waistband of his boxers. They had been together for a long time now,but it never felt old hat. Dallas hoped it never got to the point of being bored with each other. Dallas runs his hands softly across Dusty's butt and down the back of his thighs. He gives Dallas a soft kiss on his neck.

Ooc: I don't think I should at all. Hahahaha.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14728 Posted : 03 January 2018 06:53:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I find it so weird that I've had an argument, in the flesh, with the President of the United States...not that he's much of one but still...it's pretty cool. Billy called him a fat arsehole." Dustyn laughs, recalling the confrontation they had in the hotel hallway at 3 A.M. Even though he and Billy are having a rough patch, most of Dustyn's best memories involve him. It's hard to deny that Billy has provided some of the best comedic moments over the years. "I don't know, maybe that's why she's depressed?" Dustyn says with a little shrug when it comes to his mother. They have an even stranger relationship. While his dad has distaste for him, Dustyn's mother is so far removed it's hard to tell what she feels. She has always been in and out of depression and doesn't really have her own identity. She's always been "the wife", "the mother" and always working herself into the ground, not really having any opinions or dreams of her own.

"Nooo, don't kill your Nana! She's the sweetest!" Dustyn playfully whines at the joke. He loves his plates but wouldn't go as far as killing someone off, especially Dallas' grandmother. Both of them get along really well. Who doesn't love Dustyn though? Elderly women seem to adore him tenfold as well. He has that cute, favourite grandson quality. Dustyn laughs and covers his face, cringing at the word "dookie" and jolting every time Dallas pokes at him. "Stoooooppppp! I hate that word now! It's like...moist, ew!". Dustyn really isn't a fan of that word. It makes him think of...things.

Dustyn continues to stroke Dallas' beard knowing that they both enjoy it. He's also savouring the fact that it is his beard to touch. Many fans and admirers would kill to lay their hands on it but this is for Dustyn and Dustyn only. He laughs and let's his head fall onto Dallas' chest as his butt is stroked. "Organ meat? You have certainly got dirty talk down to an art, haven't you?" Dustyn chuckles and kisses on his boyfriend's bare chest while still exploring down Dallas' briefs with his hand. They may not be the most adventurous couple but what they have going and what they enjoy is more than enough. The thrill and excitement is always there, even from the smallest kiss. Their relationship goes beyond "some fun". It's about pleasuring the person they love and showing that rather than for their own kicks. He tilts his head back, allowing Dallas to kiss on it, which is something he loves. Dustyn wriggles slightly in the embrace, letting his boxers travel down his legs before using his feet to get them off completely. "Join me?" he asks with a little smirk, lifting the covers slightly to show Dallas that he's "out". Even when soft, Dustyn is still something.

ooc: Yeah, you'd probably need therapy afterwards.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14729 Posted : 03 January 2018 11:32:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ok ok,i'll marry you and have your children!" dallas jokes when dustyn talks about arguing with the future president. it only made him love dusty more when picturing him yelling at the president. its something he himself would like to do. but hes probably on a list and the man wouldnt be within a hundred miles of dallas. which if you count the jfk thing, dallas and presidents are a dangerous mix. "i almost forgive billy because of that comment. he is a fat old asshole." dallas laughs . he had to give billy that one. "maybe we can get one of erich's friends to be your adopted mom? just replace her too. im thinking nina. i liked her style on big brother." dallas says offhandedly. out of of all the women his....adoptive father in law (?) seemed to have around,nina seemed the best choice. she was british,so that was a plus.

"dude,nana will totally understand if its for madonna. you dont think she was out there shaking her ass to material girl? you've met the woman." dallas replies with a smirk to dustyn. while his grandmother was sweet and lovable,her music taste started and ended with glen miller.when dustyn mentions moist,dallas loudly exclaims: "oh that reminds me. the other day stepped in moist dog dookie." to further torment dustyn,he really elongates the word moist....and makes squishy sounds with his mouth.

ooc:we may have to curtain falls and time passes here.i just dont know dallas well enough to make it seem natural.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14730 Posted : 03 January 2018 12:14:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn catches his breath as he slides off of Dallas after a raunchy little session. He may be the bottom but Dusty sure does love to sit on "top", which is ironic. Dustyn himself didn't get to have a big finish, so to speak, but that honestly doesn't matter to him. As long as he had a lot of fun during it and makes sure Dallas has a happy ending, it's all good for him. Not to say that Dallas is a lazy lover but it's a bonus that Dustyn doesn't really ask for much in return. While still straddling his boyfriend, Dustyn chuckles and throws a towel at Dallas' face. "Clean yourself up you dirty bitch.....Is that how the straights do it?" he says with another little laugh before getting off and laying next to him. Dustyn's heart is beating rapidly, still not totally wound down yet. It was quite the rush after all. He snuggles into Dallas and wraps himself around his arm, hugging and clinging onto his boyfriend like a koala. An Irish one. "How was it for you? I feel like a chubby train just ran through my arse with no mercy." Dustyn chuckles and strokes Dallas' arm before a long, slightly awkward silence follows. Dustyn knows what is on both of their minds. "Yeah, I really wish we weren't talking about dookie and your grandmother right before it...". The mental images. Yikes.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14731 Posted : 04 January 2018 02:06:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas catches the towel and pretends to wind it up to snap dustyn with it. He does laugh very hard at Dusty's comment.its hilarious to hear that come out of him. " I wouldn't know! But I think you need more of a Brooklyn accent to really sell it." Dallas replies ,out of breath. Sex with dustyn was always good. While things were certainly hot and heavy, there was a lot of sweetness too. Dallas grabs Dusty's hand as he climbs off and kisses it softly. He loved dustyns hands. They were always so soft... probably due in no small part to using the proper dish soap. As dusty curls up beside him,Dallas wraps his arms around him and holds him close. Feeling like momma koala.a sticky,American one. "How was it for me? Well let's just say I was thinking about a lot of hockey to keep from bursting. Oh God,did I shout goal?!" Dallas laughs warmly and hugs dustyn tightly. "I love you,dustyn.and I'm going to call your ass shining time station." He then hums the Thomas the tank engine theme. Which he always thought was pretty damned bumping for a kids show them. Dallas puts his hands over his face at the mention of his grandmother. "Oh God..what have we done?! Nana!!!!!!!" He calls loudly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14732 Posted : 06 January 2018 14:08:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
After some time off for a while, BYS was revving up for their upcoming single release. Through it all the members of BYS have been shrouded in controversy surrounding Kyle and a supposed rivalry between the lead member, Lee Yung and Kyle.

Lee Yung and the rest of the boys were in a hotel in Seoul. The rest of the members were asleep and Lee Yung was in the main room writing some music. He knew Kyle was up and was hoping to talk to him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#14733 Posted : 06 January 2018 14:18:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kyle was in his room listening to instrumental so we can write to it. The whole thing with Celebrity Big Brother was supposed to be for just for fun, a way to give the group more exposure but it didn't turn out that way. The backlash was swift and heavy and even still it wasn't over after apologizing so many times. It didn't feel fair and to make matters worst it put a strain on the people he considered friends. He didn't have any ill will to anyone in BYS. Kyle heard Lee Yung at his door and he open it up for him. "Hey"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14734 Posted : 06 January 2018 16:30:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

[Lets just pretend they're talking in Korean lol]

Lee Yung walks in the room and sits down. "Hey...Kyle. What you doing?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#14735 Posted : 07 January 2018 01:39:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle knew this tone, it was him going to get the talk again. "I was just... listening to music. Umm Lee Yung if this is about the big brother thing I am sorry." He said going over to his desk where his computer was "But I don't know what else to do beside saying that?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14736 Posted : 08 January 2018 03:18:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Lee Yung understood that Kyle was sorry and he didn't want to keep badgering him about it. He didn't have much to talk about with that situation anymore because it was long gone and he was passed that. "No... actually it isn't about that. I just want to make sure we're on the same page and that you're okay. I see the things people say online and I just don't want it to affect you.. I know you're sorry but I want to make sure you're alright" Lee Yung says genuinely caring about Kyle. "And if there's anything else you've got to get off your chest.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#14737 Posted : 10 January 2018 09:42:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle looked at Lee yung happy that he was going to give him another lecture. He had enough of those to last a long time in his life. "I'm okay I thought for a second that they came to tell you that I wasn't going to be in the group any more. It just isn't fair, how come I get like the 12 degree for just trying to live and enjoy myself. I felt like everyone was just babying me and that I wasn't mature enough to do anything. I hated it." Kyle said wanting to get how he felt off his chest.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14738 Posted : 23 March 2018 04:54:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It was cold in Branson,it is cold in London. The fuck is wrong with the world and the temperature?! Erich was sick of the cold. Coming directly from touring into the quote unquote normal world was a shock. Everything was quieter and less colorful. He was on his way back to Miami and took a very roundabout flight to get there. (Don't book flights while drunk and betting you could spend 10,000 on a flight from Missouri to Florida.) Erich apprached the building Dustyn lived in, unannounced,and karate kicked the button to ring Dustyn for entrance. "Oi, we got a bleedin armload of veg here,guv. You gonna let us in or what?" Erich says in pretty good imitation of every cockney chimney sweep in any TV show.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14739 Posted : 23 March 2018 05:41:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn wasn't expecting anyone to arrive at his apartment and in all honesty, he really wasn't wanting anyone to drop by at this moment. It really isn't a great time. His ex-boyfriend Blake had come around earlier, under the influence and was demanding to see Shay. Things kicked off and escalated quickly, resulting in Dustyn getting a beating. Fortunately for Blake, Dallas was out of the country while working on music but it obviously wasn't a great situation for Dustyn. Hearing the calling at the door, he throws his robe on after hopping out of his bed. Even through the fake accent, he could still tell it was Erich. Even though he loves Erich, the last thing he wants is to open up the can of worms regarding Blake. He wanted to keep it hidden. Dustyn opens the door, standing half behind it to cover up his swelling right eye. "Hey...you sounded like Deneil there..." he says softly. "What uh...what are you doing here?". Dustyn doesn't sound his usual cheery self at all.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14740 Posted : 23 March 2018 06:45:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"why guvna,I've got a bit more in the ol houses than deniel has. " Erich grins to Dustyn. Much to most people's annoyance,Erich will do a fake accent for days on end. But this wasn't one of those times. He didn't want to annoy Dustyn all that much. Though later he may see if can't weasel Josh grimmies number out of Dustyn and call up pretending to be a member of the oppressed chimney sweeps Union. "Did I come at a bad time? You nakey behind that door? You know it's nothing I haven't seen before. Get some clothes on,I got an Altoids tin of PCP and an urge to mini golf. Let's do this!" " Erich says rather boisterous. The high of tourjng isn't easily dismissed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage