logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline edwardmason  
#1 Posted : 19 December 2017 10:00:01(UTC)
edwardmason
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 19/12/2017(UTC)
Posts: 9

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I need to know if this user is a member of the rock star game staff ? Or is he a member of the game moderation team ? My 7yrs playing this game i have never ever seen a rapper kick out so many #1 Albums and #1 Singles. WTH is up with that ? Is Jay King a Game Hacker who knows how to manipulate with the game mechanics ? I need the game moderators to look into his account. If an artist who have not done any damn movement. And there popularity stands at 80 or below 80 and the artist is still able to kick out a #1 album ? CHEATING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!! A major investigation needs to take place ASAP.
thanks 2 users thanked edwardmason for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC), IsaiahO on 12/03/2018(UTC)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#2 Posted : 19 December 2017 11:26:57(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/01/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
You sound like a hater too me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Not my problem cause I'm the king of rap and replaced you 😛
Javonté Is The Name
thanks 1 user thanked Jay(king Vonte) for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#3 Posted : 19 December 2017 11:29:43(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/01/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Lmaoo and you said any rapper 🤣 Like we are not suppose to be hitting number 1s or having hits back to back and it doesn't matter what genre you are lol..
Javonté Is The Name
thanks 1 user thanked Jay(king Vonte) for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 19 December 2017 12:13:45(UTC)
erich hess
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Joined: 09/04/2010(UTC)
Posts: 35,015
Man
United States
Location: representing the 954

Thanks: 16565 times
Was thanked: 13339 time(s) in 7961 post(s)
There is only one member of the rockstar game staff. The member,zigire is the sole creator/maintainer of the game. To my knowledge,I don't think he plays.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Jimmy firecracker sez: Jimmy firecrackcorn and he don't give a fuck..
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC)
Offline DaddiAddi  
#5 Posted : 09 January 2018 11:59:06(UTC)
DaddiAddi
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 05/11/2017(UTC)
Posts: 5
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jay(king Vonte) Go to Quoted Post
You sound like a hater too me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Not my problem cause I'm the king of rap and replaced you 😛
It is a little fishy that your hitting the charts really high at 74 popularity.

thanks 1 user thanked DaddiAddi for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC)
Offline BenPatrick  
#6 Posted : 04 March 2018 11:32:42(UTC)
BenPatrick
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 16/02/2018(UTC)
Posts: 5

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
And it’s odd that you have released 2 albums only 5 weeks (5 real life days) apart, instead of the standard 16 the game makes you wait...
thanks 1 user thanked BenPatrick for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC)
Offline mrtblr  
#7 Posted : 04 March 2018 19:20:06(UTC)
mrtblr
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/09/2016(UTC)
Posts: 39
Man
Turkey

Thanks: 13 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BenPatrick Go to Quoted Post
And it’s odd that you have released 2 albums only 5 weeks (5 real life days) apart, instead of the standard 16 the game makes you wait...


the game wasn't working for a week so people were able to release more albums/singles at the same time for once only
24albumpromo
thanks 1 user thanked mrtblr for this useful post.
XCalibu on 04/03/2018(UTC)
Offline XCalibu  
#8 Posted : 04 March 2018 20:02:27(UTC)
XCalibu
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/03/2018(UTC)
Posts: 2

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: edwardmason Go to Quoted Post
I need to know if this user is a member of the rock star game staff ? Or is he a member of the game moderation team ? My 7yrs playing this game i have never ever seen a rapper kick out so many #1 Albums and #1 Singles. WTH is up with that ? Is Jay King a Game Hacker who knows how to manipulate with the game mechanics ? I need the game moderators to look into his account. If an artist who have not done any damn movement. And there popularity stands at 80 or below 80 and the artist is still able to kick out a #1 album ? CHEATING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!! A major investigation needs to take place ASAP.


not only them tho Brick wall everyone is getting blocked by Jay, Lil Kim, Star, Goddess, Mert, Rihanna, Melis, Hasan & Jasemin
i just released my artists album but it couldn't enter the top 10 because of their high sales Cursing Cursing Cursing and it's also the same for singles Mad
thanks 1 user thanked XCalibu for this useful post.
BenPatrick on 05/03/2018(UTC)
Offline XCalibu  
#9 Posted : 04 March 2018 20:10:40(UTC)
XCalibu
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/03/2018(UTC)
Posts: 2

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i mean look at today's top 20 tho ThumbDown
Offline BenPatrick  
#10 Posted : 05 March 2018 12:53:40(UTC)
BenPatrick
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 16/02/2018(UTC)
Posts: 5

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
All those artists are done by the same person, that’s why.
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#11 Posted : 07 March 2018 09:58:03(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/01/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BenPatrick Go to Quoted Post
All those artists are done by the same person, that’s why.


We are not Drool
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#12 Posted : 07 March 2018 10:02:26(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 04/01/2017(UTC)
Posts: 37

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Just took the top 5 🤪 But I’m retiring soon one more album needs to be released and all From (Label Kings) ( Goddess ,Lil Kim , Star , King Vonte , Kings Of Rap And me Lol.. will be retired .. but I’m not Hasan and and the others so I can’t say the same for them.
Javonté Is The Name
Offline edwardmason  
#13 Posted : 12 March 2018 06:31:14(UTC)
edwardmason
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 19/12/2017(UTC)
Posts: 9

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I understand the frustration of many. But the forum moderators have no control over any of the players accounts. What you all need to do is look for the guy name Zigire. He is the game owner. Drop him a message send him a note. You can even contact him on Facebook. If you truly want answers this is the guy that you all can go to. Because he is the only one who can look into this guys account and find out what is really going on. Now When i first posted my frustration some thought i was a hater. But now i see many have experienced the same situation from this creep.
Offline Kerzal2001  
#14 Posted : 16 March 2018 10:21:15(UTC)
Kerzal2001
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/07/2017(UTC)
Posts: 30

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Originally Posted by: edwardmason Go to Quoted Post
I understand the frustration of many. But the forum moderators have no control over any of the players accounts. What you all need to do is look for the guy name Zigire. He is the game owner. Drop him a message send him a note. You can even contact him on Facebook. If you truly want answers this is the guy that you all can go to. Because he is the only one who can look into this guys account and find out what is really going on. Now When i first posted my frustration some thought i was a hater. But now i see many have experienced the same situation from this creep.


I've reported this to Zigire, not sure why I should though since he should be paying attention to the thing he created anyway, and nothing has happened since. I'm not sure why someone feels the need to cheat an internet game, seems a bit sad in my opinion.
Offline mrtblr  
#15 Posted : 10 April 2018 23:16:45(UTC)
mrtblr
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 18/09/2016(UTC)
Posts: 39
Man
Turkey

Thanks: 13 times
Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BenPatrick Go to Quoted Post
All those artists are done by the same person, that’s why.


Not all of them Shhh
24albumpromo
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2018, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.986 seconds.