logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Atonic Records  
#1 Posted : 12 January 2018 16:52:17(UTC)
Atonic Records

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

"His Love...Poison" is Korean singer, songwriter and actress Chaelin's new lead single taken from her first studio album Horoscope Love. Her album has been pushed back multiple times since the beginning of 2017, and production was halted as well due to a scheduling conflict with matters happening in Asia. Throughout 2017, Chaelin recorded hundreds of tracks, worked with a handful of well-known producers and songwriters, but no material recorded ever had a final release. Chaelin mentioned in an upcoming interview that she was losing hope on her musical career, and as well on herself. She credits Bilal Khan, creative chair of FivePeskyKidS as her motivator a final push. Chaelin mentions that Khan worked very closely with her, and had a say on the tracks placed on the album. Khan wasn't the only weekend member who worked with Chaelin as well, Riley Hamilton, creative chair of Pesky as well took directors credit on the singles Music video. Which is a new change of career for Riley Hamilton? The single was recorded in Ocean Way Studios, Los Angels.

The single sonically is very synth pop, which was a new direction for Chaelin since her album was focused to be more R&B and Pop. This new direction took place when a Swedish producers presented her the track, Chaelin recorded and cut the track, but hardly ever gave it a listen after mixing and mastering. During a meeting with Bilal Khan, Chaelin didn't recognize the title of the track or even recall recording it. After giving it a listen, Chaelin fell in love with it, and choose right there and then make it her lead single. Many on the label had an ill feeling for the tracks single selection, but Bilal Defended the decision. The single was produced by Swedish duo, Mattman & Robin. "His Love...Poison" lyrically tells and describes the lust and love of someone as a drug that is addicting. The lines "His Love, Poison. Intoxicating me all through my veins." describes a lust that is infectious and unsafe. Those two lines could be the defining factor of the song overall, and the first line is utilized as the title. Throughout the track it describes feeling correlated to a high on a drug, is just connection those feelings to an infectious love that leaves their host feeling insanely high, which in this day in age, is most likely illegal. Which the song references as illegal since the chorus mentions that it's a crime, due to her using someones lust and love a quick high that she wants to turn into more than an afternoon spark. The single was written by, Chaelin Hue, Seazer & Tayla Parx

His lust, poison
Intoxicating me all through my veins
His actions, play on action
And I moved on them all lately

His rush, is never enough
Never enough
Let’s touch, on the daily
His clutch, gives me a buzz
Gives me a buzz

It’s a crime, crime, crime
Made it a drug to lust on you
It’s time, time, time
To make you more than my afternoon

His love, treason
A virtue of pretty pills and defeat
His dose, oh, oh, it’ll last
Puts you on levels you could not reach

His rush, is never enough
Never enough
His clutch, gives me a buzz
Gives me a buzz

It’s time, time, time

On cloud nine with no doubt
Your highs have kept me so devout
This is an uncommon pleasure
My common endeavor

It’s time, time, time

Sound Alike:

Edited by user 12 January 2018 17:15:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 11 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
MusicallyKyle on 12/01/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/01/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 13/01/2018(UTC), erich hess on 13/01/2018(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/01/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/01/2018(UTC), kandii on 13/01/2018(UTC), C4AJoh on 13/01/2018(UTC), Welat65 on 31/01/2018(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/02/2018(UTC), 2001clay on 07/06/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 13 January 2018 02:20:08(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: so she's smoking that Reilly Willy like it's a fat blunt.

Nina: I'm thinking more of a clinical type drug,love . She mentioned doses. One usually doesn't measure weed in doses.

Chloe: plus weed barely qualifies as a drug. It's like beer isn't really drinking.

Erica: I'm sorry,but what other drug could possibly be phallic shaped? I thought so. So shut the fuck up.

Chloe: carrots dipped in PCP.

Nina: Vicodin pills dissolved and allowed to dry in dildo molds.

Erica: you both suck. I wasn't really wanting examples.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/01/2018(UTC), kandii on 13/01/2018(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 13 January 2018 15:10:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Coke: I'VE BEEN DYING FOR NEW MUSIC! Uuugh Chaelin, its a bop. Im so happy you're finally getting this new new out, bb. Much love 💜
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/01/2018(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 13 January 2018 19:16:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara Zayn: It's beautiful to hear your voice and see your face once more. I'm always excited to hear new music from you and this is no different. It's a beautiful track about the passions of lust without the obvious cliche's that we usually get in these sorts of songs. There's more to the lyrics than the standard pop track and it benefits from it. You're just so fucking beautiful inside and out! Keep at it babe! xoxo
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/01/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 14 January 2018 02:36:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn: Ugh, I don't feel special anymore now that the rest of the world can hear it now lol. At least everyone else can enjoy the bop now! Love really is the best drug by the way....and dick... xD

OOC: So happy this was finally released and it's great to finally see a new release on the forum...and some solo Chaelin! Great job :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#6 Posted : 14 January 2018 03:05:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
OOC: The Seal has been broken! excited to see what going to happen to Chaelin.

Tyler: So the first single of the year is about relationships because why the fuck not? this is actually one of the better love songs, and it has been a while since a new song so I expect this to be playing on the radio from sometime until it gets filled with gumdrops and lollipops and then it will get pushed down. Though this was a good start to the new year.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 14/01/2018(UTC)