logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

754 Pages«<737738739740741>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#14761 Posted : 28 March 2018 03:09:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Oh yeah, Joshua will certainly be a support. He's a pain in the arse at times but he's a good kid." Dustyn nods along, knowing fine well Joshua would be on his side at least. He doesn't fear dividing the public, he's used to that. Most of the rock and punk scene hate him for his relationship with Dallas. Dustyn is more worried about reliving the moment in the public eye as well as facing MORE backlash from his family. "Once it's out there...I don't think there will be any going back for me and my family. I know we don't have the best relationship but there's always been a small part of me that thought...maybe we could reconcile one day. Not if this gets out though. They didn't believe me as a kid." It's clearer now why there is such a huge rift between the family. The Blues did NOT stand for anything "blasphemous" and for Dustyn to say something so serious, they were outraged and immediately branded him a liar. "Therapy? No...I'm...well, I'm not over it but it doesn't affect me. At least not like it used to. It never goes away but I'm lucky enough to have moved on with my life. I think...I think what makes it worse is not that it happened...and more than once, by the way...but that nobody believed me. My family continued to worship and protect those who...did that to me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#14762 Posted : 28 March 2018 05:20:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erich snorts with amusement at the idea of Dustyn calling anyone kid. Erich tosses the flash from hand to hand in thought.the sloshing making quite a racket in the quiet house. "Fuck em." Erich says finally. Probably a far simpler statement than Dustyn had hoped for,but it was the most fitting. "Dustyn,if that's the way your family is...well they don't deserve your concern. They chose their side. If Shay ever had such a thing happen to him. No matter what,you would be behind him. Any sane person would be behind their offspring no matter what. They are less than than human to choose those bastards over you. " Erich says with More than a bit of venom in his voice. He and Erica and very much alike in their desire to help the world,but quick to anger when they are unable to.

Ooc: cut slight short as I'm leaving work and wanted to progress story before I left
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14763 Posted : 30 March 2018 22:55:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn slowly and reluctantly nods in agreement with Erich. As much as he wants the picture perfect family life, he knows deep down that his family just aren't there for him. Sure, there's a possibility of growing closer to a few siblings but on the whole, he never really was part of the family and never will be. "It annoys me how wrapped up they are in the religious bullshit. In fact, it's not even that, it's the narrow minded shit and the misuse of it that gets me. OK, I'm no longer religious but if you are, that's fine. What I don't like is when people pick and choose parts of a faith just to use against other people. A religion is supposed to bring you love and peace of mind, not anger you and burst blood vessels because you're so hung up on it. I just want to shake them all, especially my dad. It's like...mind control." Dustyn was pretty much always his own person and viewed religion as something forced onto him rather than the rest of his family who just accepted it as a way of life. They were born into a Catholic family so they were Catholic. Dustyn realised he could make up his own mind.

"Aside from people in the church being dirty fucking rapist pig bastards, the whole thing is a lot of shite. Makes me laugh at how stupid people can be. It's not real. Like, it only takes a second for Adam and Eve to completely fall from grace and yet growing out the peroxide in my hair can take forever? Fake." Dustyn chuckles and rests his head on Erich, feeling a little more uplifted and comforted after joking and talking it out. "It's ironic that I was born on Christmas..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14764 Posted : 31 March 2018 01:01:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"peace and love gets boring,I guess. How does one know they are favoured by an omnipotent being without being able to point to someone that is not?" Erich says while playing with the little chain that connected the flask lid to the flask body. Religion was something Erich had little use for. But not something he minded as long as people used their beliefs for the own selves. If other people weren't affected,more power to them. "Your dad can hop in the bin,as you would say."Erich says with a chuckle. "Probably should have hopped in there a long time ago." Erich says putting the flask back in his pocket. The talk had made him think of his own father. It was a distasteful thought which probably would make good absinthe taste bad. Erich wasnt taking that chance. "It's a shame our fathers never met. They could form a super black hole of assholery and get sucked inside"

Erich plays with Dustyn's hair after he lays on him. The hair was fantastic.it was everything you'd expect Dustyn's hair to feel like. There was no greasy pomade there,that's for sure. " I guess it gives some people... something. But yeah. Scientology is far fetched. But people turning into salt pillars,boats with every animal on them,and virgin births? That is legit." Erich says amused. While Dustyn had reason to be rather bitter about the subject, Erich was more amused by the whole religion thing. As if a being that could create universes would give two shits if you believed in them or not. Much less how you lived your life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#14765 Posted : 31 March 2018 05:20:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I get that some people believe in it for their own reasons. Love, comfort, hope...I get that. Riley's a Christian and I totally respect it. He doesn't shove his beliefs down everyone's throats, he has a mind of his own and knows that a lot of the stories are just that; stories. I kinda wish I could do the same. It'd be nice to believe in Heaven and all that...but I've been burned by it all. There is only one God I need anyway and that's Madonna. Like A Prayer is my bible." Dustyn closes his eyes and lets Erich play with his hair. It's all fluffy and blow dried. "I find it funny that my dad still tries to force that life on me. I'm 22. I'm not a kid and I'm not just going to magically wake up straight and believing all the animals went in two by two? Lions and zebras together? Fuck off. Although my dad actually didn't say much to me at my brother's wedding. I think it's because Dallas was there. He is so placid but all the tattoos and the piercings make him look like he's crack your jaw." Dustyn chuckles then lets out a sigh after having flashbacks of the wedding. "I wouldn't have survived that day without Dallas. Back with those people in that church? It was a living nightmare. I needed that support. I also had a few vodkas before going in and Dallas gave me some good, life changing dick the night before." Dustyn and Dallas are a couple that will certainly last the test of time. Dallas knows Dustyn's story and while it causes a lot of people to pity or run away from him, it makes Dallas love him even more.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14766 Posted : 31 March 2018 10:53:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"your god was way hot during that video and time period,dusty. i totally approve" erich grins widely. he had little use for madonna,but she was certainly easy on the eyes at one time. pretty much anytime she wasnt blonde. in spite of his love for dusty,most blonde people didnt sit well with him. "seriously though,people would be assholes if they hold your views against you. i mean,cmon. that isnt something you just get over." erich says while shaking his head."your dad should just give it up. by this point in time,youll only find jesus if you end up in jail or rehab." erich says with a smirk. if there was one thing that irritated him beyond measure it was jesusy ex addicts. switching one addiction for another wasnt a cure. erich laughs when dustyn describes what his dad may have thought of dallas. dallas looked like many things to erich,someone to be feared wasnt up there. if anything,he found dallas even cuter than dustyn. it was the beard and eyes. "so there wasnt any fighting at your brother's wedding? im disappointed. you know how i love a good irish stereotype. its great that dallas was there though. i mean,jeez did NOBODY think about what church it was in?! i dont mean to come between you and blood,but that was an asshole move." erich doubles over in laughter when dustyn mentions the pre wedding escapades. it was a small consolation that such things probably happened around dusty's father. serves him right. "it'd been almost worth it for your dad to walk in while dallas was plowing you like a turnip field!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14767 Posted : 31 March 2018 11:52:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think Like A Prayer is probably my favourite album...and I was born on Christmas so technically, a lot of the religious stuff is still part of me. I don't know what they're complaining about!" Dustyn chuckles and moves his head from Erich's shoulder and down onto his lap, using him as a sort of pillow as he lays across the couch and looks up at the ceiling. "I know my head is severely close to your groin right now but we've already seen each other's willies so this isn't the gayest thing we've done...plus it's comfortable so don't even think about moving." Dustyn giggles and tightens his robe more to feel more warm and comfortable on his makeshift Erich bed. "I've been to rehab. If anything, the Jesus freaks made me clean my act up faster. Didn't want to listen to their crap any longer. I don't want to go back to that place. I mean...I still do the odd line here and there but that's totally to help keep my dealer in business. Lovely man."

Dustyn turns his head ever so slightly, making sure he isn't too immersed in Erich's crotch. "We didn't fight. We just had lots of awkward silences and I got a lot of weird stares. I wasn't too hung up on that, though. I was just focusing on leaving the church. Like you said, that was an asshole move. I'm just glad it was a new priest conducting the ceremony. I don't know how I would've coped if it were another of the others." Others. Dustyn hasn't gone into full detail about his ordeals as he doesn't want to completely bum Erich out but it's now clear that it was more than one person who took advantage of him. Dustyn cringes and covers his eyes at the mental image of his father walking in on them*. "I think my dad's head would explode. Having sex other than for the purpose to recreate disgusts him. I have no idea how he'd react to his youngest son taking a bearded punk rock star's dick. Well from where the door was positioned. He only really would've seen my feet up in the air and a whole lot of Dallas butt. I actually would've been pissed because that's for my eyes only." Dustyn doesn't like the idea of anyone seeing Dallas in an intimate manner apart from himself. That's HIS man.

*That was my original idea for the RP haha
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14768 Posted : 31 March 2018 14:23:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dig the song. i hope that's acceptable." erich says with a little shrug. there were scarce few madonna songs erich actually liked,but telling dustyn would probably end up with hime being thrown out of the house and someone else becoming the adoptive father. "personally,i think a dustyn blue is a way better christmas birth than some hippie whom republicans seem to have to have re-imagined as some ayn rand hero." erich says distastefully. he disliked a lot of things but ayn rand worshippers ranked pretty high on his list. erich just laughs when dustyn mentions being close to his crotch. it was very hard for erich to see dusty as a sexual being. at least as far as he was concerned. he could certainly see how dusty would be attractive to people. but it really was like a weird father and son relationship. erichs mind just couldnt go there. he simply puts his arm on dustyn's side. the man had a rough day,both physically and emotionally. this felt like barely enough,but it was all erich could really do." you have to do your part to keep small business in the black,what are you? a communist?!" erich says as if the idea of not buying drugs is like blasphemy or something. the only drug he actually purchased was lsd. he couldnt make it himself so he had to outsource that. everything else he grew or crafted himself aboard the duke. he was firmly of the thought that that mind expanding drugs should never be sold for profit.

erich really didnt hear much of what dustyn said other than the word "others". after hearing that particular word erich sort of disregarded the words before and after. he sighs softly,but wanting to do a much larger one. the was so much bullshit in dustyn's life that he maybe could have saved him from but he was simply too late to the ballgame. the feeling of utter helplessness on his part reminded him of his marriage to ada. she had a similar past that involved a family member. but that wasnt erichs story to tell. "feet in the air?!" erich said in surprise. selene was a saint,but during that particular act,he feet were ever in the air. erich thought for a minute about the amount of trust dustyn must have in him to share such a dark bit of his past. erich moves his mouth to the side in thought before sighing and sharing a bit about his own past. "i cant even compare to what happened to you. but i figure you earned the right to know. to make a long story story very short. randy adopted me because i was going to murder my father. he assumed i was gay my entire life,and he..thought that was the worst thing ever. i brought my first girlfriend home,erica, he insulted her. so i shot at him.emptied the cylinder. if i wasnt such a bad shot ..." erich shrugs to finish the sentence. there was a time when erich wasnt the good natured hooligan he was today. as a young man with nothing to lose,he was willing to push it. randy wriggle took him in and directed his negative energy towards creation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14769 Posted : 01 April 2018 04:26:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It's acceptable. It's one of the best songs of all time. Even Dallas likes it and he listens to...well, I don't really know what it is he listens to. I tend to zone out when he has control of the music. It's mainly a bunch of guys who aren't Weekend." Dallas' music choice is more "macho" in sound and makes Dustyn feel dirty when listening to it. "Ugh, Republicans. If I hadn't turned my back on religion because of my family, Republicans would have done the trick. Some of them protested outside Weekend shows in the state. They don't like the gay thing...ad Billy really grinds their gears." Weekend aren't as political as Joshua Grimmie but they are a very liberal group when taking all of the members' walks of life into consideration. Dustyn relaxes as much as he can as Erich holds his side. It's hard for him to totally unwind as he's battered and bruised and fearing Blake's return but for the most part, he's feeling a lot better. "I would try to see if I could get hold of some coke but Shay's here. Don't want to do it when he's around." Dustyn is so thankful that Shay was too young to remember his dad's reckless phase. Dusty was very immature and only around 17/18 when he'd be off his face almost constantly, even with Shay around. He kicks himself for it now when he sees how irresponsible he was. He'd never inflict that upon Shay. Dustyn's own father couldn't be bothered with him so he wants to make sure he's 100% there for Shay in every way and that means sober too.

In a perfect world, Erich could've saved him from a lot of things if he knew him earlier but it is what it is. Most of the stuff he endured was inflicted on him because he was seen as an easy target: small, blond, cute and naive. Luckily, Dustyn is a strong one and came out the other end relatively unscathed. At least he has Dallas now and it's clear that these two are built to last. "Yeah, feet in there. Go hard or go home, Hess. Actually, I'm not sure how it is for females. You might bruise their lady parts and clog up their periods or something." Dustyn giggles but it's not clear whether it was a joke or not. He really is clueless about females. Even the word "tampon" makes him queasy. Dustyn listens to Erich's story and oddly relates. Sure, he's never even owned a gun let alone took a shot at his dad but he recognises the feeling of hurt and hatred born from put-downs and judgement from one's own parent. "There's no need to compare it to mine. Your story is your story. I'm not the only person in the world who has been hurt and had a shit childhood. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Not sure what it is with dads and men in general. They can't get it quite right. I always worry Shay is going to grow up to resent me." Dustyn is a good ear and shoulder to cry on. He's survived addiction, neglect, rape, health scares, mental abuse, domestic violence...the lot. There's nothing that is too heavy for him to hear or give advice on.

Dustyn raises his head slightly and plays around with the fastener on his robe. "Ummm...this sounds a little odd but...do you want to stay over...in the room with me? Dallas is away and I don't really want to be alone. He might come back."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14770 Posted : 01 April 2018 14:24:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich gives short snort of laughter when dustyn says he doesnt really know what dallas listens to. "well if he doesnt listen to the harlots,i seriously doubt his punk rock credentials."erich grins,never missing a chance to plug erica's band. but he totally gets where dusty is coming from. he's pretty sure his ex wife found his music far too loud and his current squeeze couldnt name a single atomic war bride song. "so does dallas listen to weekend? now you've piqued my curiosity." erich says thoughtfully. erich occasionally would listen to weekend while driving.it made those lonely miles go a little bit quicker . "i dont think republicans actually like anything. well,anything other than being miserable. its amazing there are any left. who would actually want to fuck one of them?! " erich asks in disgust.obnoxious republicans really drove him up the wall. he'd like to take them and the people who are perpetually offended,put them in a sack,and throw it off a bridge into a river. "even if i had any,i wouldnt give you any." erich laughs. contributing to someone's delinquency was one thing,but doing it when there was a kid in the house was something entirely different. that was further into the territory of bad morals than erich was willing to go. the only thing erich had on him was lsd. it was easy enough to get past customs. erich would offer dustyn some of his absinthe but it was his own recipe. so it had a healthy bit of laudanum mixed in. "though if he goes to school....im sure we could score a little bit of the coke. this place must be crawling with the stuff." erich suggests to dustyn. he would be in town for a few days,so it was possible they could kill a few hours while the kid was at school

it was rather odd talking to dustyn about things of a sexual nature,but here they were. but he lost it when dustyn spoke. "good god,man. i dont think ive EVER went at it so hard i clogged up a woman's period." erich says,thinking he may have a lot of work to do when he gets home. that certainly sounds like something one should aim for...maybe. it sounds like a clogging could be painful after a couple of days. erich sighs and looks around the room in thought.dusty had a point. fathers and sons rarely got along. erich's mother he was indifferent to. her only defining qualities were paranoid about looking strange and rampant alcoholism." im sure shay will be fine with you when hes older. i dont see you being a bastard to him anytime soon.i think thats the key to keeping sons from hating you." erich tells dustyn. there had to be something to it. he got along with most other older males while growing up. erich never mentioned the bit about his father again. even briefly thinking of that night took him places he didt wish to go. "ironically,my dad was a cop. who'd a thunk it,right? erich hess was spawned by a police officer." erich chuckled. the idea always tickled him. plus it was a feather in his cap pulling off illegal things right under the nose of a policeman. erich's father was the sort who would've busted his own son for a tiny bit of weed.

erich considers what dustyn asks. it would be pretty shitty to leave the man on his own here. erich wasnt about being shitty to those he loved,so he nodded in agreement. " of course,dusty. i'll stay over and be ready for physical combat at the drop of a hat. lord knows i need to at least even out my win/loss record in your presence." erich smirks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#14771 Posted : 03 April 2018 23:13:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Dallas does listen to Weekend but I think it's more out of support and eventual years of brainwashing. He never listened before we met. He likes a few songs but I don't think he goes out of the way to listen to us. Aside from our first ever single. He seems to love that one...and that's oddly the most pop one we've done." Dustyn admires Dallas' versatility when it comes to music. He loves violent sounding songs by scary looking tattooed men but can appreciate some Madonna and Weekend too. "The first time I made him listen, I told him to pick out his favourite voice. He picked out my part and this was before he even knew my singing voice. I blushed!". Dustyn does have an amazing voice and many say it's wasted in a pop band, sharing with four others. He has an "old" voice. It's easy to imagine him crooning on classic 50s and 60s records. "Shay's here for the night but he's got school in the morning. Might be able to get hold of some coke then. For now...I think the wildest thing we could do is smoke some weed when he's asleep. Crazy." Dustyn isn't a big smoker but Dallas likes to get stoned so there's an abundance of it.

Dustyn shrugs and chuckles, totally clueless about how sex with a woman works. Sure he did it once but he was off his face at the time. "Well...I don't know. Don't they put the...tampon...thingy in to clog it? Isn't that the same?" Dustyn wouldn't make the best biology teacher. "I mean, those tampon things aren't even that big so I'm sure you could do it too. Uhhh...not that you're small. Um, I'm just...you know...bigger...so you're smaller than me but...like...y-you aren't as short as some people...others like that though, not that it would matter to you because yours is...uh...you have pretty hair." Dustyn says with a forced smile after digging himself a hole. The following conversation about fears of fatherhood seems redundant now. How could anyone grow to hate Dustyn when he's so funny and cute? One of the least threatening and judgemental people to exist. "Well, I think our dads actually taught us more than we thought. They've taught us what NOT to do. I know we joke around and you're not my dad but you do a pretty good job when it comes to being fatherly towards me. I totally would never report you to child services and I'll always buy you slippers at Christmas."

Dustyn's face lights up when Erich says that he'll stay over with him. In general, he loves company and having people stay over but tonight he really NEEDS it. The last thing he wanted to do was beg for a grown man to stay and protect him. "Thanks." Dustyn sits up and wraps his arms around Erich, resting his head on his shoulder as he gives him a tight hug. He doesn't say anything else and just lets the strong embrace do the talking. He really needs a friend right now.

ooc: I had originally written this two days ago but I lost internet connection when it was sending. Totally killed my vibe.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14772 Posted : 04 April 2018 00:48:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"unashamedly liking pop music is punk rock. You gotta be strong to go against the grain like that. Anyone can look all bad ass like a character actor from any prison exploitation film. You must have balls of brass, polished to the nth degree to whip out a weekend record." Erich states with a firm nod. Erich founded a pretty successful punk rock band when he was younger,but left the scene due to all the politics of the punk police saying what people could and couldn't do. "Aww,that's adorable." Erich coos when Dustyn talks about Dallas picking out his voice . It was a sweet story and a reason why Dallas was blessed with erich's approval. Erich found cocaine to be more of a work drug. On tour,he used heavily to keep up with the relentless schedule physical exertion required. Hardly recreational. But he was more than willing to join Dustyn in a bit of it.if anything,his house would be clean as fuck by the time Shay got home from school. "I'm always up for a bit of the smoking.i don't want to develop cataracts,you know." He laughs and straightens his clothes in preparation. "You got any,or do we have to steal out into the night like common criminals? Procuring our needs from the black market?" Erich says,rubbing his hands together. There was certainly a thrill when it came to drug purchases. It made one feel like they were pulling the wool over the squares' eyes.

Erich listens to Dustyn talk about the nether regions of a female and it's operation.he finally just puts his hands on Dusty's shoulders And softly speaks," Dusty,there is some semi correct and some not correct at all statements there. I'm not a licensed gynocologist, I just have a keen interest in the field. So I wouldn't be the best to explain. But I will say, tampons expand. A lot. When wet.i always heard they were invented in ww1 to plug bullet holes,if that gives you a size idea. Unless you're Billy,I doubt anyone wants that,there." Erich explains, holding his fingers in a circle for demonstration. he does run his fingers through his hair,always happy to take a hair compliment.

"True, true. I never understood how people say it's a cycle. It's only a cycle if one allows it to be. How hard is it do the opposite of shitty?" Erich says in amazement. They say you turn into your parents,but Erich had yet to see it. Other than the chemical abuse he shared with his mother. Though he always thought hers was an escape. Erich simply liked enhancing reality. "Well,thanks, Dusty." Erich says rather awkwardly. He really never could take a compliment well." Randy taught me it was never too late to have some sort of father in ones life." Erich says with admiration in his voice. Randy was someone he deeply respected and was influenced by.

Erich hugs Dustyn tightly and kisses him on the forehead. It would take a right evil bastard to not want to protect Dustyn. He ,in spite of his life and life choices,had an innocence to him. He reminded Erich of THE line from the outsiders:stay gold. "Anytime,dust. You want to come back with me to Branson? Granted,an atomic war bride show isn't the most kid friendly place in the world,but we've cut down on almost all the sex backstage since we've went monogamous." Erich offers. In spite of his reputation,he had a work ethic and couldn't cancel shows.

Ooc: I assumed it ended. Erich sleeping over seemed like fitting end.BigGrin
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#14773 Posted : 20 January 2019 06:02:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Danita has been on the case for getting to Tyron but so far he has been laying low and out of sight. She has gained some connections like getting to the members of Weekend as well as getting to Mariko who was one of Nina's ex-girlfriend. She knows about Tyron as well as anyone and now she gets to talk to her for real. From what she gathered Mariko was into sex appeal but was also a little bit selfish so she dressed up a little bit for this. She wanted her to feel special that she was giving time to her like this. Last time they talk it was over twitter about what Tyron was like and his state of mind but now she was going to talk about her cousin and Mariko seem interested cause I don't think she had that closure of the breakup. In a pink top that highlighted her breast and a skirt that showed her legs and popped out her butt, she picked clothes that while it wasn't flashy it did show her her figure that she was proud of. She also had on her fur jacket and some flats cause her heard that Mariko was already shorter than she was and didn't want to get taller than she needed to be and also to make it look like she didn't try to pick out something too crazy. Danita gets to the cafe and takes a seat looking at her watching and wondering if she was going to have to wait long.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14774 Posted : 20 January 2019 06:13:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Between her hectic schedule of not doing anything and avoiding things she should be doing,mariko had a busy day ahead of her.some woman off twitter seemed very interested in old history. she hadnt spoken to tyron or nina in probably over a year,but mariko didnt want to seem rude and deny the woman's request. nina she "knew" as much as anyone would. tyron...well that was something else entirely. she couldnt say she really knew him all that well. but she had quote unquote lived with him in the big brother house. mariko arrived sipping a bottle of water that was mostly just everclear. a wonderful way to get plastered while everyone thinks you're being healthy. to avoid trouble at the door,she guzzles the last of the bottle and tosses it in a trash bin (mariko does NOT litter). mariko is wearing her favorite,very worn dead kennedys shirt and jeans. the shirt was thin and clung to all the right places and the jeans just were sort of there.
she stands on her toes looking for the woman she is supposed to meet,gives a little hop when she recognizes her and quickly scoots over to the table.
"miss danita,i presume?" she greets in an over exaggerated British accent. when mariko is on,she is ON. at least until things start getting personal.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#14775 Posted : 20 January 2019 06:38:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Danita looks at her and smiles she stands up and blows slightly as she offers her a seat "Yes, but no miss please I'm still young you know." Danita took a mental note of everything. The family was very much interested in all of Nina's partners so it wasn't crazy that they knew about Mariko and she is good that she didn't wear the heels. "Thanks for meeting me after all this time. I'm sorry that I was only talking about Tyron but I did want to know if you hear anything from Nina? I try message her and everything but she haven't talked or called anyone."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14776 Posted : 20 January 2019 07:01:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko grins and does a little curtsy to danita. "you're probably younger than i am. i just call everyone miss when i dont know them. though sometimes when i do...but i dont think this is that sort of situation." she winks and takes a seat. mariko puts forth a far more debaucherous front than is reality. while,yes she and cara do have an open relationship,she is not calling anyone miss. she nods and smiles before speaking. "oh you're welcome. i do love to help. lord knows i need some good karma." she says with a half smile. this whole situation brought up memories that mariko wasnt exactly the best person in the world. in her mind,there was still some redeeming to be done on her part. "nina? oh no. i havent really spoken to her..probably in my entire time of knowing her." mariko says while spinning a salt shaker in her hands and looking out the window at the passing cars. the way she emphasizes the word really says all that needs to be said. she sighs in memory and turns back to danita. the woman probably wanted to know about recent times,not the feelings mariko had towards her ex. " a long time ago i spoke with her. just real breezy stuff. we've never spoke about what i did to her or her new choices in life." mariko tells danita with a shrug. she didnt want to waste the woman's time,but she felt like she wasnt helping.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#14777 Posted : 20 January 2019 07:11:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Danita smiles as she thought about someone giving her a miss on her name. As she listen to Mariko it seem to be confused, about what she was saying. Danita wanted to claim that she hasn't talked Nina since her brother been in the hospital but Mariko brought up the idea that she was detached from it all. "I'm sorry, I don't think you understand I trying to find her and I thought that you may know cause she still talks about you and looks at you like a friend so I thought you would know?" She had a hurt concerned looked on her face to stress how dangerous it was. "Nina's brother came into town and Tyron sent him to the hospital, He had a fractured skull and had to get stitches. I'm a little worry about her and you know how quick Tyron can snapped I don't know if he did anything to her." She reached over and touched her hand "I don't know what happen between the two of you but if you know anything like a hangout or a spot that she would keep secret from her family anything please."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14778 Posted : 20 January 2019 07:26:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh!" mariko says sharply upon hearing the gravity of the situation. she instantly sobers up,an impressive feat considering the 20 oz of near pure alcohol running through her system. "oh my god..i read something in culture uncut and it sort of implied tyron was involved. but i never thought..he actually was...you know,involved with that. he seemed...decent when i met with him again." mariko stops spinning the salt shaker and looks to danita. this suddenly became a lot less fun and not how she was expecting this to go. mariko sadly smiles and waves the hand danita isnt touching dismissively. " what happened between us isnt even important. i would like to think we are friends,but i am really afraid i am a dead end as to where she could be. i mean...even when we were together we had very separate lives. i am so sorry,i dont know where she could be." mariko says softly before pursing her lips in anger. "Ano rokudenashi ga kanojo ni nanika o shitanaraba, watashi wa chikau… kare wa kare ga bigguburazāhausu no yuka de shinda koto o nozomudeshou."* mariko states firmly,looking rather intense for the soft features her face has. mentally she takes back the forgiveness she extend to tryon. how dare this situation even be a possibility.

ooc*supposedly translates to:

i swear if that bastard did something to her...he'll wish he had died on the floor of the big brother house.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#14779 Posted : 20 January 2019 12:47:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Anyway I'm glad I can finally meet you in person I know how Nina can be we're related and yet she sometimes build these walls up. She has talked a great deal about you even still so I'm glad I got a chance to put a name with the face." Danita looks around and starts to pack up. "Ummm sorry I couldn't get you here on better terms maybe take you to get a cup of coffee or something. I have to find out where Tyron is and where he could be hiding cause I can't seem to track either of them down." She looks at her slim wrist with her watch. "Listen this is my number if you find anything about them please call me and let me know," She takes out a piece of paper and a pen and writes her name and number down.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14780 Posted : 20 January 2019 13:06:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh me too. twitter is so impersonal." mariko nods with agreement. she was starting to get worried for nina. while it didnt work out between them,she wanted the absolute best for nina. inwardly she cursed herself for not pressing harder to anniken about the potential danger nina was in. she knew she should have went with her gut that tyron was an awful,awful person. mariko shook her head at the offer of coffee. "no thanks. i need something stronger after finding this out.i...i dont know what to do or where to look..." mariko tells danita softly. if she wasnt so adept at hiding that she wanted to cry,she would clearly be holding back tears. but instead,it was the emotionless mask she had gotten so skilled at putting on. mariko puts danita's number in her phone and bites her bottom lip angrily. " this is my number. if you hear anything,please tell me. if anniken was still around,i would go to her immediately." mariko tells danita. she wasnt sure,but she liked to think she had some sort of appeal to anniken. mariko wasnt above using sex appeal to get what she wants...or needs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage