logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TRGNews  
#1 Posted : 12 April 2018 02:05:31(UTC)
TRGNews

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 12 post(s)
EDDIE MASON SILENCE / FLOPS OR NOT?

Since TRGNews posted recent update over the Jay (King Vonte) vs Eddie Mason beef, and even longer since Jay (King Vonte) released his Eddie Mason-aimed recent single “Be Careful (Eddie Mason Diss),” Eddie Mason himself has been strangely quiet and is yet to respond. There has been no word from the self-proclaimed “King of Hip-Hop.” Is he gracefully stepping down and handing over the crown? Has he lost his fire and gone into hiding? Has he retired? Let us know what you think...

Jay (King Vonte) stays in the headlines...

In other recent news, Jay (King Vonte) and Hasan have caused a rippling stir in the industry by having recent releases available exclusively in the US. This has caused huge backlash from naysayers accusing the two artists of becoming “flops.” Jay (King Vonte)’s “The Break (Mixtape)” and Hasan’s “Everyone Loves Him - EP” continue to dominate the top two positions of the US album chart. Does this deem them still at the top of their game, albeit only in their home territory? Or does this mean the long hard fall from the top has begun? As usual, we’ll let you decide...

Chart update: There are two new entries on the World Top 40 albums chart this week, both cracking the top 10. Fantasy come in at #7 with new album “In Memory of...” and Mariah Carey at #8 with “Emotions (The Cuts/Unreleased Tracks).” Rebel hold onto the top spot with latest album “FlowerGirls.” Meanwhile, there are 14 new entries on the World Top 40 singles chart. Jay (King Vonte) debuts at #1 with new single, “Everyone.” Other new entries come from Mert featuring Superfruit, Rebel, Cocayne, The Jacks, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Killian, The Blonde Brunettes, Sarah Hyland, Aural Laxative, Mariah Carey, Anarcotic Emblems, Miss Michael and finally Blake Ché Rowe featuring Cocayne.

Sound off in the comments down below.

Edited by user 12 April 2018 03:22:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked TRGNews for this useful post.
mrtblr on 12/04/2018(UTC), vodami92 on 19/05/2018(UTC), Shayla Queen on 24/05/2018(UTC)
Offline mrtblr  
#2 Posted : 12 April 2018 03:58:29(UTC)
mrtblr

Man

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)
i love this kind of posts...keep going :D
thanks 2 users thanked mrtblr for this useful post.
TRGNews on 12/04/2018(UTC), vodami92 on 20/04/2018(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#3 Posted : 12 April 2018 06:00:02(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)
😴
thanks 1 user thanked Shayla Queen for this useful post.
vodami92 on 20/04/2018(UTC)
Offline edwardmason  
#4 Posted : 14 April 2018 07:04:25(UTC)
edwardmason

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
This is not about winners # losers. This is about rising to the top of the game. Everybody and there mamma all knows how jay & his team and everyone who has close ties to his label rose to the top. When you have a popularity of 25 & are still able to put out #1 Albums And Singles ? No one has never ever done that before Jay came along. Lets keep it 100 He hacked the the hell out of this game. And it is a crying shame no one has been able to put a stop to it. No i don't think no one should call him King Queen or even Prince of anything until he worked hard for it. How do you think i was able to get where i am ? It took me 8 RL YRS. By hard work and not hijacking the game. But when it comes to concert ticket sales,"I CANT BE BEAT"
thanks 1 user thanked edwardmason for this useful post.
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#5 Posted : 15 April 2018 06:50:41(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: edwardmason Go to Quoted Post
This is not about winners # losers. This is about rising to the top of the game. Everybody and there mamma all knows how jay & his team and everyone who has close ties to his label rose to the top. When you have a popularity of 25 & are still able to put out #1 Albums And Singles ? No one has never ever done that before Jay came along. Lets keep it 100 He hacked the the hell out of this game. And it is a crying shame no one has been able to put a stop to it. No i don't think no one should call him King Queen or even Prince of anything until he worked hard for it. How do you think i was able to get where i am ? It took me 8 RL YRS. By hard work and not hijacking the game. But when it comes to concert ticket sales,"I CANT BE BEAT"

O hey old ass first off I’m not the first. And I been breaking records for I even started this and it’s not cheating dumass you just a hater been playing for 8 years and still don’t know how to work the game you can’t even get in the best selling you weak all you do is talk about me winning since day 1 lmaooo goodbye //: new single out right now (They Wanna Know My Recipe)
Javonté Is The Name
thanks 1 user thanked Jay(king Vonte) for this useful post.
Offline Kerzal2001  
#6 Posted : 20 April 2018 08:27:29(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 24 post(s)
I'm tired of all this. Now, Jay and I have had some words but I wish him the best. I'm just gonna be grateful that my stuff is making the Top 10, and focus on my own career, at the end of the day it's a game, and I've got enough Number 1's to keep me satisfied.

Edited by user 20 April 2018 08:28:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#7 Posted : 20 April 2018 13:00:21(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
I'm tired of all this. Now, Jay and I have had some words but I wish him the best. I'm just gonna be grateful that my stuff is making the Top 10, and focus on my own career, at the end of the day it's a game, and I've got enough Number 1's to keep me satisfied.

Beef ended? maybe we can collab ?but I wanna know your artist on the game 👀lol
Javonté Is The Name
Offline Kerzal2001  
#8 Posted : 20 April 2018 17:27:12(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jay(king Vonte) Go to Quoted Post

I have a few: Fantasy, The Supremes, The Marvelettes (Retired), Martha Reeves & the Vandellas (Retired), Donna Summer, Cornelia Zeni, Whitney Houston and Marisol.

Edited by user 20 April 2018 17:28:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
vodami92 on 19/05/2018(UTC)
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#9 Posted : 23 April 2018 03:32:08(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

I have a few: Fantasy, The Supremes, The Marvelettes (Retired), Martha Reeves & the Vandellas (Retired), Donna Summer, Cornelia Zeni, Whitney Houston and Marisol.

Text me on one so we can collab lol

Javonté Is The Name
vodami92 on 19/05/2018(UTC)
Offline Shayla Queen  
#10 Posted : 19 May 2018 07:24:30(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Originally Posted by: edwardmason Go to Quoted Post

O hey old ass first off I’m not the first. And I been breaking records for I even started this and it’s not cheating dumass you just a hater been playing for 8 years and still don’t know how to work the game you can’t even get in the best selling you weak all you do is talk about me winning since day 1 lmaooo goodbye //: new single out right now (They Wanna Know My Recipe)

Eddie still richer though. Nice try 🤣

Edited by user 19 May 2018 07:26:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified