logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5253545556>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1061 Posted : 15 May 2018 00:07:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Dustyn shakes his head in disgust. Even the thought of not being pristine makes him shudder. "Ew, I won't. Don't worry about that." He then pauses for a moment and after a few seconds of silence, turns back to face Dallas. "What's algae?". Dustyn is so cute but God he can have dim moments. It's a good job he's adorable.

Billy reluctantly scribbles the name off of the list. He can't stand it. Similar to the way Dustyn cringes when he hears the name Keith. He doesn't have history with the name, he just thinks it's the most unattractive title there is. Who calls their baby boy that? Billy somewhat related to the name situation earlier in his life. "I forced everyone to call me Billy. Used to pretend it was my real name and not a nickname. Bilal was chosen by my dad and I didn't want anything to do with that cunt. Was always called "Bilal Shaeen" when I was in trouble. Billy felt better."

The others, particularly Oscar, seem surprised that Billy is actually being nice about the situation and not pressing it. Usually he'd be foaming at the mouth with jokes and digs knowing sensitive information like this. He's being nice. He's pretty high though.

Dustyn is trying to count back the years to when Erich lost his virginity. "So...I was only 4 when you were being all...naughty?".

"Oh this should be good," says Scott, rubbing his hands and waiting for Billy's tales. They're always entertaining.

Billy stubs out his second joint and exhales the smoke up towards the stars as he thinks about some of his bizarre life stories he could tell. "I first did heroin when I was only 14. I slept with a guy in his 30s when I was just 15 then I robbed him as he slept. I had to go to hospital because I got a vibrating love egg lodged too far up my arsehole." Billy opens a bottle of beer and sips on it, leaving the others to sit with all that information.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Online erich hess  
#1062 Posted : 15 May 2018 01:10:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
"Its that greens slimy stuff that hangs out on rocks in ponds and stuff.really gross stuff." Dallas says looking absolutely disgusted. ",When I was little a cousin told me it was hair from people who drowned. That asshole gave me nightmares for a week?" Dallas recalls and grabs a beer of his own.he needed something to wash the disgusting words out of his mouth.

"Aww,I feel we are really bonding, Billy. we got the fire. You're a singer,im a singer. I think we should sing kumbaya." Erich grins to Billy. He was named after his father,so he especially didn't like the name. "I went with Erich Hess because if both sounded like a villain from a Nazi-ploitation movie and because I lived next to a Hess gas station." He explains, finally drinking a beer. Up until now he has remained fairly sober on this trip.

Erich pats Dustyn's head and nods. "It'd be weird if I adopted you and I was only slightly older than you. I believe I was....16 at the time? Don't do the math for Erica's age.she will murder you." Erich warns. Erica had been 23 for many,many years.

Jayne listens to Billy,praying the answer they give is correct. She had no urge to be naked in the water with Billy.or anywhere close to him while nude. Then she let out a sigh of relief when she remembers he can't swim. So she suddenly didn't care if they were right or wrong. "I have no clue so I'll just glom on go whatever erich says." She says happily,putting her foot close to the fire and letting the rubber on her shoes melt slightly.

Erich muses on Billy's words and carefully considers them . He breaks a twig off a nearby and draws up some math calculations in the dirt. "Hmmmmm. Yes ,yes it's coming to me. I'm going with the vibrating egg. I can believe you robbed someone and heroin totally sounds like your thing." Erich says,adding an answer to his Steven Hawking-esque calculation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1063 Posted : 15 May 2018 02:08:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Kumbaya? I'm not singing that shit. I don't sing if I'm not getting paid." Billy has a great voice for someone with such a grating accent and personality. Oddly, he never spontaneously bursts into song. You have to buy a ticket to hear him live. Leave it to Dustyn though. He's always up for a sing-song. "Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya. Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya..." he sings softly while resting against Dallas. Dustyn probably has the best voice here and it's not one you'd expect to come out of him. He has such a rich, mature and classic voice like the famous old crooners. Pop music wasn't really accepted in his household so he grew up listening to a lot of blues, jazz and swing. Sinatra was who he studied vocally. Oddly enough, today is the 20th anniversary of his death. "I'm bored of this song now. It's hardly Papa Don't Preach, is it?".

Billy sighs and just nods at Erich after the answer is guessed. "Yeah...that one was fake." Billy looks down at his feet, kicking some of the leaves and dirt with his shoes. "I'm not going in the water though..." he says quietly but in a stern tone. "Scott, you go next." Billy's keeping his sentences short so he's clearly in a mood and not playing anymore.

Scott swiftly moves on, taking his turn before Billy whines any longer. "Um...OK...shit, it's hard after giving the first example. I've gone blank!" Scott chuckles and scratches the back of his head, thinking about what to say. "OK, I can turn my right foot around 270 degrees. I only have one testicle. I can eat six Big Mac in one sitting." Scott sits back, enjoying his beer while the others guess. He isn't too fussed about the result.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1064 Posted : 15 May 2018 04:23:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yeah,I'd feel intimidated if you had to sing in front of me too." Erich tells Billy with a wink. While erich was no slouch in the vocal department....well depending on one's views of the vocal stylings of Elvis,which Erich did a pretty spot on his impression of,he knew that Billy was probably considered a better Singer. dallas bounced his feet along to Dustyn as he sang,and was visibly excited at the prospect of Madonna.
"I don't know which song I dislike more, actually." Erich states. In spite of his love of Dustyn,he detested Madonna and her music.

Jayne while glad she won't be in the water with Billy, is rather peeved that the stipulation is just dropped like that. "So the Virgin will do something Billy won't? This has to be a first." She says proud that she is willing to do something he won't.
Erich shrugs and goes back to playing with the fire. Sullen Billy is weird.

Jayne jumps up and tells Erich,"I got this ,I got this.." she glances Scott over intensely. She got a strong vegan vibe from him.so that took the big Mac out of the running. The foot thing is just foul and she hoped it wasn't true. But she had to go with the testicle. "Nobody would admit to having one testicle with all the dick talk I've witnessed on this trip. That is the lie." She crosses her arms,assured that the skinny dipping pool just got larger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1065 Posted : 15 May 2018 05:16:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is an odd one. He'll gladly tell people of his sexual exploits and bowel movements but he won't sing in front of them, despite that being his profession. It's just TOO embarrassing. "I don't feel like drowning, Jayne." Billy says rather bluntly. The chances of him actually drowning are pretty slim if he's just wading with seven other people on hand but he's that terrified, the paranoia is creeping in.

Scott laughs and pumps a fist in victory. "Yes! I'm safe and yes, I do have just the one. Pretty grim but I had it removed 3 years ago. Health scare and all that. Still, it's stopped me from getting in that lake so it's not all bad." Scott stands up and walks a little closer to Jayne and Erich. "The burger one was the false one. I can only eat 4 before I tap out. The foot thing is true, watch!" Scott starts to turn his foot around in a clockwise manner. It seems fine at first and then it turns freaky when he twists it around 180 degrees...and then even further. Dustyn cringes and averts his eyes. He's half expecting to hear a snapping noise. Scott seems proud of his weird trick, however. "Cool, right?Can't do it with the left one though." He pops his foot back into place and analyses the group. It appears that only two people are left; Dallas and Riley. "Hmmmm...Hamilton, it's your turn."

Riley is the golden child of the band. He's the peacemaker of the group, totally placid, everyone's friend, doesn't touch drugs and lives a cruelty-free vegan life. He is also very funny and likes to rock the boat, dropping bombshells and making people laugh. It works so well because he is usually the good boy and when he breaks character, his antics are even more effective. Riley knows his three stories need to have shock value and go against his clean cut image. It's a funny game and when in Rome. "OK so a few months ago I got so drunk one night that I forgot I was vegan. I woke up next to a half eaten lamb kebab. My first sexual experience was in an alleyway behind a McDonald's with a girl from my school and the last one...I have a condition which means my foreskin is too tight to pull back and one time when I was being pleasured it...split a little..." Riley laughs after dropping some of his stories. "Sorry Jayne!" he says to the virginal girl from across the fire.

"I don't know what shocks me most; you munching a dead animal, getting freaky behind a fast food restaurant in Leeds or...skin splitting!" giggles Dustyn. He knows the real answer of course but isn't going to spill it out.

UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1066 Posted : 15 May 2018 06:28:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne has half a mind to keep at Billy. She finds it utterly absurd that he just up and stops participating like that. As if anyone really wants to go skinny-dipping in this cold lake. but she turns away and opens a can of beer. It wasn't what she wanted,but she didn't like people thinking she was some delicate flower. Besides,it was just skin. It's not like anyone here was interested in her in the first place.

"Only one,eh? If it wasn't weird,I'd kinda want to see how that looks.i mean,can you tell just by looking,or did they give you a prosthetic?" Erich asks,far more interested in this than he thought he would be. Does Jen touch it? Or was it some unspoken rule as to leave the scrotum alone? If only he was better friends with Scott,then he could ask. Jayne, on the other hand figured one ball,two balls. It all looks the same. But when Scott turns his foot, Jayne watches in increasing horror.her eyes grow larger and larger until she finally starts dry heaving and flailing her arms. "Stop! Stop!" She cries loudly. "That is the grossest thing I have ever seen. And I've seen this one naked." She motions to Erich.

"What the hell is a foreskin?" Jayne asks in bewilderment. She certainly has experienced Willy,but never an intact one.
Erich contemplates Riley's words and finally settles on the drinking one. "I'm calling forgetting you're vegan thing.ive had my share of vegan burgers and there is no mistaking them for real beef. No matter how drunk you are......and if the foreskin thing was true,erica would appear and say she would be more careful than chaelin." Erich says , looking around for a wild Erica the appear.

"She is so competitive." Jayne whispers
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1067 Posted : 15 May 2018 07:30:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I have a prosthetic one. Doesn't look like anything has changed so I've got nothing freaky to show you, pal." Scott says with a soft laugh as he holds his beer up to his lips. He doesn't seem to mind talking about it. It could be a sensitive subject for many but he appears to be cool with it. When you're a member of Weekend and have stories printed about you all the time, your life is unwillingly an open book. Scott doesn't care. It's nothing to be ashamed of. He laughs and shakes his boot towards Jayne, knowing his twisty ankle freaks her out.

Riley turns red and holds his head in his hands. He's been found out. "God, nooooo!" he exclaims in an exaggerated manner. Not only did he fail but he also confessed to some shocking acts. It wasn't worth it in the end. If he managed to avoid the lake, revealing that his foreskin once ripped would have been slightly worth the embarrassment. "Yeah, the meat one was fake. The others...weren't. Oh gosh...I'm going in the lake!". The game is shaping up to be a surprising turn of events. Riley, Jayne and Dustyn to an extent would probably be the last to willingly volunteer for it. Oscar has a tape out there with nothing to hide while Scott and Erich seem to love wild, spur of the moment decisions and yet all of them have escaped it.

"Dallas...looks like it's your turn," Dustyn says softly. He's torn about what he wants the results to be. Dustyn is quite possessive, in a healthy sense, and doesn't wish anyone else to see his boyfriend in his birthday suit. On the other hand, it'd make Dustyn feel more comfortable to have his boyfriend in there with him.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1068 Posted : 15 May 2018 11:40:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh.what a miraculously modern world we live in. A man can have replacement testicles. Make them bigger,better, faster.' Erich says in amazment. He was convince that Scott had bionic powers in his crotch. Lasers were surely involved.
Jayne scredches and turns away. "ew,stop it,you damned weirdo!" At first Jayne was sure most females out there for would kill to go camping with weekend..... Jayne wasn't so sure anymore. Dick talk and gimpy ankles. Not exactly the bomb of eroticism most would picture.

Erich smirks and starts to laugh. " Oh c'mon, Riley. One of the meat ones was true. Just not the one that'd save you from the lake." Erich got comfortable on the log he was sitting on. It was going to be nice to not have to go into the lake. Though he did feel bad for Jayne,who was being a better sport than he expected about it.
"I guess I'll have to see what this whole foreskin thing is while in the lake....not that I want more than a glance." She says,turning red herself.

"What? Me? Oh I was just sitting here." Dallas says in surprise. He was really only half paying attention to the game in the first place. He looks around and thinks quickly. " Um... Dustyns dad has seen my penis. ...er I was an extremely chubby kid,or...I was once bitten by a daschund.." Dallas says in a time that suggests he's making it all up. He was very put on the spot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1069 Posted : 15 May 2018 12:20:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, it's why I'm glad I'm not going into the lake. It malfunctions in water. Pain in the arse making doctor's appointments every time I go for a shower." Scott plays along with the joke and is starting to sound a little tipsy. He's been rattling the beers like they're going out of fashion. With his "bionic" crotch and twisty ankle, he feels like a weird superhero. Beats feeling like the "one who can't sing". "I should've just whipped out the foot trick to scare the reporters away in the airport, right?" Scott jokes. Not too long ago he was detained for attacking a paparazzi who was pestering him after a flight from L.A.

"Ugh, my stomach is churning with all this meat talk now!" Riley jokes, holding onto his stomach. He's being a good sport about failing, unlike Billy who has fallen silent and is still sulking. When Jayne brings up foreskin again, he laughs and shrugs, finding it interesting that someone has zero knowledge of something so common to him. He lives with it. "Well...Dustyn has one too if you get curious."

Dustyn crosses his legs over. He feels like he's betraying his gayness and very essence if a female so much as sees his willy.

The others listen to Dallas and try to suss out his stories. They all know him pretty well but he doesn't live in their pockets so there's plenty stories he hasn't told them yet, making this one a little harder to figure out. "Hmmmm..." mumbles Oscar, narrowing his eyes at the bearded rock star. "I feel like if Dustyn's father seen your cock, you wouldn't have lived to tell the tale...but you guys DID spend some time away in Ireland recently. I haven't seen you as a child and I don't want to make assumptions that you were...on the larger side. You and Dustyn have three cats. Could be a stance against dogs. I wonder..." he trails off, really putting thought into it.

"Am I the only one picture child Dallas with the same beard?" asks Scott with a little laugh. The first thing that comes to mind with Dallas is his iconic beard so it sort of stays in ones head.

"I feel like the chubby child one is false. I sort of remember some sort of story about a dog a while ago," says Riley, peeling the label off of his bottle of water. "Although the story about Dustyn's dad seeing you naked sounds a bit too outrageous."

"We'll say the chubby kid one is false" says Oscar. "And if the penis story is true, how did that go down with Papa Blue?"
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/05/2018(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#1070 Posted : 16 May 2018 00:11:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich,taking Scott totally serious,eyes him up and down."my God,you poor man. Does it.....like shoot Sparks or something?" Erich asks,very concerned. The gears visibly turn in his head before he looks aghast. "Poor Jen! It's a testament to her hardiness that she is willing to be intimate with you." Erich shakes his head and really takes in the situation. He is seriously considering a telethon to raise funds to help out. "Whipping out the bionic testicle?! You wild man,you." Erich grins, enjoying the mental image of mentally scarring paparazzi with THAT.

"If I had to tolerate more penis talk than Ive heard in the past two years,I think you can listen to some meat talk...oh God." Jayne grimaces. The penis talk made the double entendre really jump out. Jayne looks at Dustyn and back and Riley. "You know,someone could just tell me. I really don't want to be all inspecting your stuff." She giggles and looks to Erich. "You know, Erich...I thought you said there'd be some girls on this trip." She says in a pout. Since Daisy's departure,it's been lonely for jayne. Aside from one strange time with Erica and Gretchen,and her semi regular friends with benefits situation with Mariko.

Erich sagely informs jayne,"I said there was a chance of other girls being here. A chance.."he rummages in the cooler and pulls out a wine cooler.."who the fuck..."he starts,but decides to keep it and toss one to Jayne.

Jayne and Erich have a great laugh picturing a child dallas with a beard. It was true though,how could you not picture Dallas with a beard?

Dallas quietly says,"fuck" and nods. "Yeah,the fat kid story is lie. I was a skinny and short kid until like 11. And uh,Mr blue saw what I had when he walked in on dust and I. I hopped up and ran out of the room. Dick dangling dangerously. I'm pretty sure he threw something at me,but I didn't turn back to look. Ran into the nearest alley..like a mile away." Dallas laughs softly. It was a fun memory. But scary. He was wasn't sure if Mr blue was so mad he couldn't speak properly or was just speaking Celtic. "Um...I can't go swimming. Fresh tattoo work." He says matter of factly.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1071 Posted : 16 May 2018 04:31:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott suddenly becomes very aware of his crotch and crosses his leg over. "It's a lot more exciting talking about it this way. It's usually a way more depressing topic to talk about. Nobody really jumps for joy when talking about loosing a ball. It all still works though. I have a son! Totally bionic, man."

Dustyn pats Dallas on the back, supporting him. He doesn't want his boyfriend to get naked in front of his friends. That's all for him. "Yeah, Dallas can't go into the waters. I don't want him getting an infection and dropping dead. You know how long it took me to find a decent man?!" Dustyn isn't even joking. He caught a good one and if Dallas were to drop dead, he'd have to return to the dating world with the dregs of society. He giggles as the Ireland incident is recalled. It definitely was an experience that wouldn't be forgotten any time soon. "Yeah, this one here ran off and left me to deal with my dad. We were yelling in Gaelic. Worst part? Dallas had just...finished...before it happened and my dad kept telling me to stand up. Try talking to your father while man milk runs down your thigh..."

"Why don't you just go wading with Billy?" suggests Scott. That option seems worse. Dallas isn't the biggest fan of Billy plus the guy seems to be in a mood now. "I'm not fucking going in. End of." Billy says bluntly, putting an end to the conversation. He is clearly terrified but is acting standoffish to mask it. He's trembling on the inside.

Reluctantly Riley stands up and rubs his hands together, already feeling the cold as soon as he moves away from the fire. "Right...so...are we going to do this?"
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/05/2018(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#1072 Posted : 16 May 2018 06:50:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I actually didn't know you had a son." Erich says in surprise. He drinks his wine cooler as manly as possible,in this case in one big gulp and grabs another. Unless you happened to be someone Erich knew very well,the likelihood of him knowing and remembering details of your life are very slim. " I once was sterile and am sterile again due to the radiation on my ship....I guess the easier thing to say is I was fertile for like a week or so." Erich adds,no sense in Scott being alone with his groin issues.

Dallas turns red when he realizes he left Dustyn to deal with his father."I was hoping you'd run too,you know. That crazy guy is scary." He says ,trying to explain his actions. Dallas squeezes Dustyn and agrees that he can't risk infection. " Yup.for the good of Dustyn,i can't go in. Who's out there for him? Fucking Blake or something? I guess he could play homewrecker to Joshua Grimmie..but we aren't finding out!" Dallas firmly says.
Jayne looks absolutely disgusted at the phrase man milk. " That is so gross. I don't miss that stuff at all! Gross . The entire bunch of you." She says accusingly and crosses her arms.

Jayne had no interest in going in the water,but she was going to. mainly because Billy wouldn't. " I'm going but I'm not going to be first to get naked." She says,with her voice slightly higher. Just standing made the hair far cooler. She sighed and pulled her shirt over her head. It was a sign of good faith that she would participate. But she quickly covered herself not out of modesty,but because of cold
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/05/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#1073 Posted : 16 May 2018 07:47:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, Finn. He just turned two." Scott does the typical doting parent thing and brings up a picture of his kid on his phone. Finn is a cute kid, looking like his father but oddly blond despite having two brunette parents. "All us guys are parents. Oscar has Roo and Rocco, Billy has Daniel, Riley has Orson and Dustyn has Shay...who I think you're familiar with." It appears that Weekend are already prepared to launch their second generation with their sons, who look just like mini versions. Scott doesn't wish to bring up the subject of Erich's kid. He doesn't know the ins and outs of it all but he's heard some things from Dustyn and it sounds like a touchy subject.

"Try growing up with him! You've only met him three times!" Dustyn still can't believe he survived that childhood. His father certainly is intimidating, even to Dallas. Dustyn still struggles to stand up to him and he's a grown man now. He gags at the idea of getting back with Blake or fooling around with Grimmie. "Joshy is sweet but I wouldn't get involved with him. Blake? Ew. Blake probably still wanks off to my pictures...creep." Dustyn doesn't publicly speak out against Blake, wanting to stay above the fray, but he fucking hates him. He gives Dallas a tight squeeze before turning to Jane and scowling. "We're gross? You have a vagina and periods!" Dustyn cringes and shakes his head, trying to knock the mental image out of his head.

Riley kicks off his shoes before beginning to strip off. He gets down to his underwear and suddenly becomes very aware of his surroundings, realising everyone is pretty much watching him get naked. Riley puts a hand down his boxers and cups while his other hand pulls them off. Scott jokingly wolf whistles and smacks his friend's butt from behind. "Nice buns, Hamilton!". Riley does have a nice body - very toned and muscular. He isn't really wishing to show it off much longer though. "Oh it's freezing and we're not even at the water yet!"

Dustyn fights with his boots before taking off his socks, trousers, shirt and eventually his boxers. He also cups and positions himself so that only Dallas can see his bare bum even though it's not going to matter in a few seconds. He didn't think the walking over twigs while barefoot thing through very well. "Ow. ow. ow." he blurts with each step as they proceed through the wooded around and down to the water.

Riley quickly pads down into the water, wanting it to be over and done with. He wades in, causing big splashes until he's submerged to his neck. Riley doesn't cuss much but the icy lake is a shock to the system. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS COLD!! UUUUUUHHHH!!". Riley can barely handle it so Dusty has no chance.

Dustyn stands at the edge of the lake with his hands on his hips, just letting it all hang. Even with the biting cold air, he's damn impressive. "Wish me luck!" he says, turning to Dallas and giving him a kiss before running into the water and squealing as soon as his foot is submerged. He swims over to Riley and holds onto his shoulder. Dustyn isn't a very strong swimmer and wants to steal whatever body heat is left. It's clear that the lake isn't a wise idea. He's already shaking with the temperature.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1074 Posted : 16 May 2018 13:36:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich oohs and aahs over little Finn. He never would have really guessed that all of weekend were parents. Even knowing about it now seemed odd. He just couldn't picture the boys doing dad things like puttering around the house or something. "Finn's a cute kid and it looks like weekend will become a legacy band in the future. Let's hope they are better than Frank Sinatra Jr." Erich laughs. He stays quiet about Marlena. That whole segment of his life is one that he's convinced himself that it never really happened. Technically,karoliena's daughter Eris,is biologically his.

Dallas crosses his arms and sighs. "If I grew up with Mr blue,one of us would probably be dead. You're a strong person to make it through that." He tells Dustyn proudly. It was awful,but maybe in some small way,it made Dustyn into the good soul he is today. "I'm sure blake wants you to acknowledge that silly little project of his." Dallas says as upset sounding as he can. Maybe it's the beard,but the man really can't sound too miffed about anything.

"Man milk." Jayne repeats." That is worse than any period. I don't have to tell you that it gets EVERYWHERE." Jayne says dramatically. While her male sexual partners could be counted on one hand, she was more than familiar with the act and all that it entailed.

Erich snorts with laughter and drinks another wine cooler. He really can't believe these silly bastards are going through with this swimming thing. He would have thought more people would have pulled a Billy and not went in. Still,he couldn't help but crack up at the squeals of how cold the water was. "See? I fucking told you it was an insane idea." He was now pretty sure this completed the list of weekend members that he had seen naked.

Dallas kisses Dustyn back and smacks him on the butt as he runs towards the lake.

Jayne really can't help but look below the waist on these nude men. She very quickly saw what the uncircumcised thing meant. She simply squeaks an "oh" in response. Some how It managed to make the penis even more unappealing. shit,she should have went when everyone else went. Now it was just her getting naked. She wriggled out of her jeans. (Ha, wriggled. Her surname is wriggle) and used her toe to remove her socks and shoes. " Ok, Erich. You have to turn your back. It's too weird if you see!" Jayne screeches. The ground was cold on her bare feet and the air was increasingly cold on her bare skin. But,Erich did turn his back so jayne could have her privacy. With wince,she whipped off her underwear and unsnapped her bra.she didn't bother covering up,as that would just make the water colder when it hits her. She runs at full speed and doesn't stop until she is neck deep in nasty ,freezing,lake water. Then... she screams bloody murder. " Oh my God! I think I'm paralyzed. I can't feel my legs. Its soooooo cold!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1075 Posted : 17 May 2018 04:30:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Weekend's kids are pretty much mini versions of their fathers already in terms of looks and personalities. Daniel is already the one that tests the other kids' nerves. They tend to keep them out of the spotlight, however. People on the internet are weird. Most photos are only for friends and family to see. It's creepy seeing Twitter accounts pretending to be Shay Blue. "I honestly don't know how I'd feel if Finn wanted to be in the industry. I guess it's pretty inevitable though. Not everyone is made for this job." Scott says matter of factly. This group has endured everything the press can throw at them.

Dustyn and Riley swim around a little, just wanting to feel like they've actually accomplished something. Bolting back out of the lake wouldn't be worth losing a game and stripping in front of their friends. They need to prove a point...even though they don't really know what that point is. It's clear that Dustyn is feeling it worse than Riley though. He's not as tough as his Northern friend and doesn't swim much anyway. "This...this isn't f-f-fun!!!". He isn't interested in looking at Jayne or Riley and the naked embarrassment is no longer on his mind. Dustyn is more focused on the coldness and the possibility of frostbite or pneumonia. "Uuuhh, I'm getting out in a minute. I can't take this. I feel like I've already lost 8 inches."

Riley raises an eyebrow and turns around to face Dustyn. "Just how long is it?!" he asks with a laugh. Riley himself is adjusting to the water but knows it's not smart to stay in much longer. He envies everyone else who is watching, all clothed and warm. "You guys are really missing out on an experience, right Jayne?" Riley wants to coax everyone else in so they can feel the biting lake and stop laughing at them.

"Nah, you're alright, Riley! My nut would malfunction in there!" calls Scott, who is stood on a rock at the edge of the lake, spectating the losers.

"Fuck this!" yells Dustyn, sounding pained. He swims back to the group and pads out of the water, making a beeline for his boyfriend. He's shaking and looks traumatised. "Mother Nature is a bitch."

Billy is quietly watching everything, stood next to Erich. He can't converse well with Oscar and he couldn't trust Scott not to throw him in the lake. If only he knew some of the things running through Erich's head. Billy doesn't really hide the fact that he checks out Dustyn's ass as he walks by them. Subtly isn't Billy's thing.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1076 Posted : 17 May 2018 05:33:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"frankly,nobody should be in this business. If you aren't fucked up before getting in,you will be afterwards." Erich says to Scott rather bitterly. Erich gets up off his log and walks towards the edge of the lake, effectively ending the conversation. The only way Erich could handle to the situation with his ex wife and daughter was coldly and cruelly. While the split may have been Ada's choice,the continued silence was his.

Jayne had adjusted to the water fairly quickly. It went from shockingly cold to rather invigorating. "It certainly tightens the skin, Riley." Jayne agrees with a shaking voice from her teeth chattering. She was very cold,but she wasn't going go let anyone know it was bothering her. In spite of not being physically related,she and Erich would suffer greatly in the name of pride. As Dustyn passes by her,something round...hard...and about a foot long touches her thigh. She instantly whips her head around,ready to give someone a piece of her mind. Right as she opens her mouth, a broken branch floats to the surface. "Oh." She says,near panting in shock. The question of how big is it is answered when Dustyn runs out. It'd been awhile since she had personally seen a penis,but she knew it wasn't that size. "So does circumcision make it bigger ,or something? " She ask as innocently as possible.

Erich looks over the sorry state of the people in the water. He almost wants to join them. but he preferred his self abuse to come from chemical means. "Nah, we're good here on land. Warm....mostly dry for the UK, land." Erich grins.

Dallas,being the good boyfriend that he is,already has a warmed towel and fresh clothes ready for Dustyn. He catches Dustyn as he runs up and wraps him in a towel. "Do you have a death wish?" He asks,kissing Dustyn's cheek....then spitting. "Ew,you taste like Shrek." He cackles with laughter.

Erich notices Billy,but just sort of nods. " It's a good friend that checks out another's ass." He says to Billy, surprisingly warmly,given the history between them. He assumed Dustyn was what was attractive to men who liked men. So it's only natural for Billy to look.

Jayne bobs in the water and splashes Riley. "So,you getting out? Can you last longer than me? " She challenges while clearly eying the invitingly flickering fire.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1077 Posted : 17 May 2018 06:57:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley laughs and shrugs when Jayne asks when circumcision makes things bigger. The band, aside from Billy, haven't had the snippy-snip so he can't really talk about the impact it has. "Uh...well...I think it's mainly down to someone's luck or lack of. We're British-born guys of a similar age but we're all different...in that department. I'm really not the best person to talk to about this!" Riley laughs, happy that some conversation is going even if it is an odd one as it keeps his mind off of the cold. He's one of the straight members in the band. Willy talk isn't exactly high on his list of topics.

Oscar walks down to the water and dips his hand in just to get a feel of it. "No, not going in, that's nasty and something moved in between my fingers. No thanks."

Dustyn snuggles into the warm towel although it only provides so much aid. The temperature of the water was excruciatingly cold and the bitter air isn't helping. "I didn't think this through..." he says after Dallas makes the Shrek remark. There aren't exactly any showers around. "Don't go in there," he says in a concerned tone, as if Dallas would actually willingly step foot in that lake. "Can he help me dry off?" he says in a shaking voice. He's too cold to do anything apart from shiver.

"Hmm?" Billy says, turning back around to Erich and taken aback. He had no idea that Erich could see him checking Dustyn out. "Oh...um...I was just uh..." Billy then sighs, feeling defeated and just confesses up, "It's a nice arse, OK? Hard not to look." Billy looks back around but Dustyn's pesky towel is in the way. It's clear he has this weird thing for him.

Riley hears Jayne's offer of a competition and thinks about it for a moment. He'd accept a challenge any other day but this lake will probably be the death of him and Jayne if they stay in any longer so it's probably wise to get out. "While that does sound fun, I'm losing the feeling in my legs. I think we deserve to sit by the fire." Riley begins to swim away and turns back to face Jayne briefly. "Oh and I was the first one in here so technically I've already survived the waters the longest." Riley winks and playfully splashes some water her way before swimming back to land.

Scott wolf whistles, joking around as Riley steps out of the water all muscular and wet while cupping the goods. It's like something from a naughty calendar...for algae fetishists. "Move your hand!"

Riley's eyes widen and he bursts out laughing at the sheer THOUGHT of doing that. "Scott, I have just been in an icy lake. Moving my hands and showing you my willy is the LAST thing I'm going to do!" He looks around and the feeling of exposure sets in again. At least in the water he was submerged. Now he's standing with his ass to Jayne and carefully cupping the goods in front of everyone else. "So...uh...anyone have a towel?"
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1078 Posted : 17 May 2018 13:32:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne definitely understood why Erica found the human Wang to be fascinating. This was whole uncircumcised thing brought a whole new dimension to the subject. Why were some cut and some weren't? Did it help or hinder when using? There was a lot Jayne wanted to know,but she did become very aware that asking such questions while nude..... probably wasn't the most proper thing to do. Though she would be far more interested in miss Riley than Riley. Still,she probably should dial back the interest. " When I get back to civilization and can use the internet,I'll have to read more." She says suddenly glad the water is murky and it's dark out. both she and Erich were phone less as neither had a charger that worked in the county.

" We could always boil lake water to clean it,then wait for it to cool down,and then bathe." Dallas suggests. Something would have to be done. There was no way they were going to be dirty for days on end. Especially if he and Dusty were going to play later. He especially didn't like feeling that kind of dirty afterwards. Dallas gladly obliges to dry Dustyn,he rubs the towel all over Dustyn,making sure to get every drop of water. It was probably comical to watch as Dallas really put some effort into it.

" Nothing wrong with being human." Erich quips to Billy. It certainly was not the action of checking Dustyn out that had irritated home before,it was the crudeness and meanness Billy did it with during that Ill fated time. Erich was only a man and had to try very hard to not so much as glance at Jayne.

"Oh thank God" Jayne says in relief to Riley,her chin quivering in the frigid water. She was almost certain she was going to be sick in the morning from doing this. All competitiveness had drained from her. Jayne also gives Riley a hearty "whoooooo!" As he gets out of the water. It seemed like the polote thing to do. Plus,it would lighten things up a bit. Jayne quietly says,"oh fuck it,I'm freezing." And strides out of the water,not no bothering to cover anything up. Her hands would just make it colder, probably. "Look if you want,just please bring me a towel and blanket!" She screeches.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1079 Posted : 18 May 2018 01:53:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Boil the water..." Dustyn says, shivering and stamping his bare feet on the ground. He can't take this much longer. As appealing as the fresh clothes look, he knows he can't just step right into them while smelling and tasting like Shrek. Dustyn wraps himself up in the towel and leans into Dallas as a way of staying warm for as long as possible. It's going to feel like a lifetime for the water to boil. He stops all the fidgeting for a split second, looks up at Dallas and asks; "Can I have a chocolate bar?". He knows there must be some on the trip. There's no way Billy would be here if he didn't have some chocolate on hand.

Oscar hands a towel to Riley to dry himself off with. He seems to be handling it better than the others. Whether or not he still feels the same but is just masking it very well is a different question. He is an award winning actor after all. "Avert your eyes," Riley says with a laugh as he has to stop cupping and dry off important parts. Oscar nods and turns, only to lock eyes with Jayne rather awkwardly. "Oh...hi there...uh...crappy weather, right?" he says, stumbling over his words. Scott comes over and playfully slaps Oscar across the cheeks. "Oscar Joseph Ward, stop looking at lady bits!"

There is a towel for Jayne right next to Billy but he's not getting paid so he's not lifting shit. He's also enjoying the nakedness, shifting focus between Jayne and Riley. He's getting a full display with Ms Wriggle and, at the right angle, can see up Riley's towel. It's the simple things in life that please Billy. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a crushed carton of cigarettes and a lighter. He sparks up and offers one out to Erich, his hands badly cut and scraped. "Smoke?". He isn't sure if Erich even smokes regular cigarettes but it's nice to offer. He thinks they're friends.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#1080 Posted : 18 May 2018 02:44:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

There wasn't going to be a lot of water. It just simply would take too long to carry a full bath amount of water from the lake. but Dallas manages to get a few gallons boiling. "I'm pretty sure chocolate won't cause cramps after swimming." Dallas jokes to Dustyn. He just assumes the UK also has the superstition about swimming after eating. Dallas rummage in the food box and finds a toblerone. "Who eats this?!" He says in surprise and hands it to Dustyn.
Jayne narrows her eyes but doesn't say anything.she had saved it all the way from Heathrow.

Jayne really can't help looking at Riley. he looked like a chisled statue so he was appealing to the eyes. She ,herself,was rather slender. But she felt out of shape next to Riley. but she does turn her and head slightly as well..and faces Oscar. Knowing he was one who possibly could like what he saw,she just blushed deeply. She turned Bright red due to being very pale from the cold water. She locked her eyes onto his. This way,there was no way he would obviously glance down . "Yeah.its...um...very cold..and wet. FROM THE RAIN." she laughs nervously. It's amazing how everything sounds dirtier when one is naked. After the playslap from Scott,Jayne giggles "don't worry,i won't tell edilih."
She gives an overly exaggerated wink

Jayne normally would be intimidated by having to get the towel so close to Billy. but she was feeling pretty good since she went in the lake and he wouldn't. She trots over and picks up the towel, carefully wrapping it around her torso so it forms a very short toga like garment. He made no mistake he was looking at her.but Jayne adapted quickly after the initial shock of being naked in front of these people. "If only you were a leggy blonde..." She says wistfully to Billy. She didn't really want to talk to him,but it'd been awkward to just grab the towel. "I guess now we're even." She says to Erich with a grin.

Erich grins back at Jayne. She totally did catch him looking at her. He shrugs an apology to her and looks over to Billy. "Nah. She's not that hot." He says, politely declining the offer. Jayne sticks her tongue out and flips him off."Seriously though,thanks for the offer though." He adds. Erich doesn't smoke cigarettes. Not only does he have the taste,they make him cough. Jayne could probably handle cigarettes better than he could. At times like this,erich all but forgets what had went on between he and Billy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage