logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5354555657>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1081 Posted : 18 May 2018 05:43:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
As the water boils, Dustyn opens up the back of the van and sits on the floor with his towel wrapped around him. He swings his feet over the edge of the vehicle as he snaps of pieces of the Toblerone bar. He seems much happier now that he has some chocolate. The night is definitely shaping up into one to remember. It's not every day you strip off and jump into an ice cold lake with a girl you barely know. "Want a bit?" he calls from the van, offering a piece of chocolate out to Dallas.

Most people can't help looking at Riley's body either out of attraction, envy or curiosity. He is definitely the fittest member of the band. It's what helped secure his place in the group back in the day in all honesty. Oscar was the heartthrob, Scott was the class clown, Billy was the bad boy, Dustyn was the cute one and Riley was the hot one. He'd be the one told to take his shirt off in photo shoots to flaunt the abs. He feels far from sexy right now though. Riley walks over to the van to join Dustyn and wait for some water. Billy checks him out as he passes by.

Billy takes a drag of his cigarette and exhales in Jayne's direction. "Yeah, in your dreams. You couldn't handle me," he says, sounding rather sure of himself. Billy isn't even trying to sound cocky in a joking manner; his exploits have resulted in more hospital trips than he'd like. When Erich declines the smoke, Billy pushes the bashed carton pack down into the pocket of his jeans and looks out into the lake. "You think this would be a good place to get rid of a body?" he asks before taking a long drag of his cigarette and narrowing his eyes. Murder seems to roll off his tongue so casually. It's rather unnerving. "After you burn off their prints and make them unrecognisable, of course. I'm not an idiot." Yeah, he's definitely planning something. Billy starts moving his ankle in a circular motion and looks down at his black baseball boots, feeling rather restless. "You have anything stronger than a cig? I'll pay you back for it." Poor Billy just exists to pump his body full of all sorts of chemicals. He's already had a number of cigarettes and joints since the trip started.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1082 Posted : 18 May 2018 07:42:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"of the Chocolate? No." Dallas chuckles and sits beside Dustyn on the back of the van. He hugs Dustyn tight to hopefully warm him more than the now damp towel will. Dallas isn't a fan of toblerone.the point always seems to poke the roof of his mouth. "That jayne is a weird one. You think that semi innocent thing she has going on is an act?" Dallas wasn't sure where he stood on the newest person he's met. If she disappeared he wouldn't mind,if she stayed he wouldn't mind. Dallas looks up and nods to the arriving reily. He looks around at the fire,the nude men and back again. "Anyone else feel like they're in a beer commercial?" He jokes.

Jayne dramatically coughs at the exhaled smoke and waves it away. "Smoking those things,I wouldn't want to." Jayne says,now standing with Erich and Billy.she stands on the other side of Erich so the smoke is blocked. She didn't follow a lot of Billy's exploits andeven if she did,she doesn't think anyone actually does the rough sex thing. She thinks it's all a joke that people pretend to do.

Erich doesn't think much of Billy's question. He and the rest of the hess clan have had this discussion many times. It passed time on long road trips. "It's remote enough.but I think you'd want someplace warmer and with larger wildlife. The cold water would probably preserve them more than you'd like. Not to mention,is that a peat bog? I have no idea what they are,but I hear England is crawling with the bastards. Now if I was going to dispose of a body? I'd steal a wood chipper. Toss victim into the wood chipper so that it sprays into a body of water.fish eat most of the remains. Then,you dismantle the wood chipper, discarding the parts in various metal recycling places." Erich rattles off. It was kinda complicated,but if perfect murders were simple,the world would be less crowded. Erich tosses his bag of m&m's to Billy and grins. " You'll have to crush the em up but each one is coke with a thin candy shell. Melts in your mouth,not in your hand" he tells Billy, quoting the Candy's slogan. Erich was a master smuggler and took pride in his Craft. The bag even looked to be factory sealed and weighed the exact same as a normal bag. " No need to pay me. Drugs aren't to be sold. I'm not a rat bastard."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1083 Posted : 18 May 2018 21:40:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn shrugs when Dallas declines the chocolate. More for him. He doesn't mind the pointy nature of the chocolate. It tastes good so the sore roof of his mouth is a small price to pay. He looks over at Jayne when Dallas mentions her. Dustyn hasn't really given too much though about her. "Um...well I think she's alright. I don't really know her. Not sure how innocent she is being part of the clan." Dustyn knows that Erich and Co. have a tendency to indulge in all sorts of debauchery. She can't be THAT innocent. When Dallas refers to the setting as a beer commercial, Dustyn examines the camp. "It seems more like the beginning of a horror movie. It's OK, we won't die though. Gays survive horror movies."

"Your loss..." Billy says to Jayne, taking another long drag. Billy doesn't even want to woo Jayne but he finds it hard to accept the fact that someone isn't remotely interested in him. "I know you want to though, on some level," Billy says with a wink, stubbing out his cigarette on a rock. "I even make blind people wetter than Whitney Houston's last joint."

Billy tilts his head and looks at the water, contemplating whether or not he should be thinking of a new place of disposal. "I'm only thinking of throwing Blake in. Nobody important. Well, I wouldn't be doing the throwing. I'd have to get help. This is about as close to the water as I can get. Hate it and I hate bringing in outside help for shit too. I swear, the most expensive things that I buy are people's silences." Billy picks up the bag of M&Ms, crushing them in his grip. He looks back out to the water. "I don't think it's a bog. I know it's not a mire either because Dustyn would've refused to go in. Thinks it's just a plain old lake." Billy grunts and hands to M&Ms back over to Erich. "You break up the smaller pieces. I'm not good at being all intricate. I don't want shards of candy shell up my fucking nose." Billy picks up a stone and throws it into the water, feeling boredom setting in. He needs a pick-me-up ASAP. "I thought camping would be more fun. I'm freezing and bored. I'd find more joy in daytime television. Stupid shows like...Cash in the Attic. You have that shit in America?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1084 Posted : 19 May 2018 00:13:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas looks over at Jayne,who seems very comfortable hanging around bily and Erich while barely covered with A towel. "Yeah,I wouldn't be surprised if she's an undercover dominatrix m..or slave. I know she fits somewhere in that spectrum." Dallas laughs. there was no way she was the lotus flower blooming out of the mud that was the hess clan. Sweet And fun people,but
definitely not the moral type. "Really?! Then I guess we are good. The only horror movie I've seen with gay people was the kind of movie I don't watch! " Dallas tells Dustyn while looking everywhere but his face. He leans back and retrieves a pound coin from under the vAn seat. "Lucky me! Dinner is on me, finally I can afford nice things for you, Dusty." He says sarcastically and adjusts his imaginary monocle.

Jayne gives a small laugh and shakes her head. "Not hardly, Billy. In fact,you make me so dry,I'm scared that when I walk the sheer friction will cause me to spontaneously combust." She says,rubbing her hands together to demonstrate the friction. Even if she was Into men,Billy wouldn't even be on her radar. Riley,maybe. Oscar? If he had different hair. His curly hair with her curly hair could lead to a tangles. Scott...the whole uncircumcised thing creeped her out. Dustyn and Dallas were gay. Billy? Had no redeeming qualities to her.

Erich, clearly thinks Billy is joking as nobody would actually plan a murder around someone they hardly knew. "Yeah,we should be so lucky." Erich quips in response to the Blake comment. "He's such an asshole. A glorified groupie." He spats. He saw nothing wrong with fucking ones way to the top,as long as one wasn't delusional about it.

Jayne,who had heard the body disposal conversation, giggles and adjusted her towel. "You guys are over thinking this. You never watched breaking bad?! Put them in a plastic barrel filled with muratic acid. " She says simply,before turning around and heading towards the tent. She was ready for some warm clothes.

Erich looks at the bag of now crushed m&Ms. "You know,the idea was to crack the ends and pour turn good stuff out..." He wails, looking at the interior of the bag.there was candy shell very intermixed with the powder." Fuck it,I'll have mutli colored snot." Erich says before dipping his key into the bag and taking several bumps. " That'll put hair on your chest!" He says loudly
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1085 Posted : 19 May 2018 00:56:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn observes Jayne again and nods along with Dallas' analysis of her. "Yeah, I'd probably have to agree. Looks can be very deceiving. I should know." Dustyn says with a little mischievous giggle. Many people would look at Dustyn and think he's an angel in every sense of the word. Sure, he's a lovely person but he gets up to some naughty stuff. Dallas knows. Dustyn looks like he doesn't even know what sex is. Dustyn reassuringly pats Dallas on the thigh, "It's OK. I know you watch those movies. I've seen your browsing history. I also know it's you who runs that Tumblr page about my feet. It's OK. It's OK. You're only human." Dustyn laughs and so does Riley, who is also waiting for the water to boil. Dustyn looks at the pound coin and back at Dallas, looking bewildered. "You even know the value of £1?"

Billy smirks at the mention of friction. "Kinky. You ever had a good rub with sandpaper? I want to try that but I'm not sure how long the healing process is. I can't go too long without a tug at the very least. I'm a red-blooded man." Billy's blood is probably just a mixture of household cleaning products, illegal substances and deadly chemicals at this rate. Few healthy blood cells remain.

"I don't get to watch TV. I have a kid, a demanding career and a drug habit." Billy says sounding rather defeated after Jayne brings up Breaking Bad. "I only get to see glimpses of daytime TV when in the offices at the label...which brings me back to stuff like Homes under the Hammer, Antiques Roadshow and Cash in the Attic. It's all these shitty, wholesome shows with upbeat presenters and snobby Brits earning more money for an old vase they found. There's no way they are appealing to the people at home. Who even watches daytime TV? Bored housewives who haven't had an orgasm since 1999, benefit cheats and convicts. Cash in the Attic? The only thing in their attic would be the body of Madeleine McCann." Daytime television really pisses Billy off. It's clearly one of his many, many triggers. It almost riles him up as much as seeing someone pour the milk in first. "Crack the M&Ms one by one?! I don't have time for that. Got no idea when I'll drop down dead. Live fast and live now!" he says, waiting for the bag.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1086 Posted : 19 May 2018 01:43:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yeah,you're actually about 6 foot tall and ill tempered." Dallas grins at Dustyn. The man was by far the sweetest person Dallas had ever met,much less dated. He grunts as he leans down to grab Dustyn by the big toe. " Oh yeah,these are totally going on fuck yeah,it's Dustyn's feet." He says loudly,while squeezing dustyns toe gently.he didn't get the foot thing,but he liked dustyns feet. So maybe those people on the internet knew something he didn't. Dallas scoffs at the idea of knowing the value of a pound. "It's like a buck or so,I think. But when do I get to hold cold hard cash? " He says whole twirling the coin in his hand.dallas rarely carried cash,so it was a treat to have a coin in his possession. He pretends he is going to throw it before asking,"think I could nail Jayne with it from here?"

Jayne makes no attempt to hide her disgust at what Billy says. " Ew! Were you not hugged as a child?" She asks Billy, genuinely concerned. She really cannot grasp the idea of sex being anything but gentle. She stops walking away and sits down on a log, carefully adjusting her towel to cover her. She pats the log and nods to Billy. "Billy, do to do these things with people you actually like? Is it against your will?!" She asks in a whisper. Erich just moans,"Jesus." And buries his face in his hands. If he didn't know better,he would assume she's making fun. He guesses being raised by an exploitation film director CAN damage children.

Erich listens to Billy and his dislike of daytime tv. He starts laughing as it sounds very familiar. "Jeez,Billy. You would fit right in with American conservatives. Toss in some remarks about breeding anchor babies and some random conspiracy about the clintons! " He laughs very hard, thoroughly entertained. Erich shivers slightly and stuffs a hand in his pocket. "I love antiques roadshow. I dig all that old shit. But maybe it's different here. For the most part our version just has bewildered people bringing in grandma's junk". Erich explains. While not the most rock and roll hobby,he and Selene do frequent antique sales pretty frequently. He figured everyone needed an unexpected hobby.erich looked rather downtrodden that Billy wasn't into the idea of cracking each candy open. "Do you want it fast,or do you want it right? Look at the craftsmanship,man! I make each of these myself. The correct color and font took ages to work out. I hand paint those M's." Erich mentions,handing the bag to Billy. There probably were still a few that hadnt been cracked by rough handling. In a surprise move, Jayne clears her throat and holds out her hand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1087 Posted : 19 May 2018 03:41:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I am when someone switches Madonna off." Dustyn giggles. While it's somewhat true, angry Dustyn is kinda like a kitten trying to attack your hand. It's hardly intimidating. Dustyn squeals and throws his head back in laughter when Dallas grabs his toe. He is extremely ticklish. Dustyn tugs on his towel a bit so nobody can see up it while he's laughing even though Dallas is the only one in line of sight and it's not anything he hasn't seen before. "Noooooooo it tickles!!" Dustyn wriggles his foot away from Dallas' grip. He wouldn't mind more contact in all honesty but he knows hands would eventually end up in other places and he doesn't want an audience. "You'll need a few more pound coins to buy anything decent. Might get you five copies of Blake's album though!" Dustyn doesn't even know that Blake announced his album at a low price so when he gets back online, it'll be an ironic surprise for him.

"No." Billy replies to Jayne without any hesitation or sadness in his voice. To him, it's just a matter of fact. Billy wasn't shown much love as a kid. After their first kids, Faiza and Sayyid, Billy's parents had gone off the rails both individually and as a union. They had no time for Billy and Deneil, hence why the younger two were taking into the care system and the older siblings went off to do their own thing. In all honesty, a lot of his kinks probably do stem from trauma and morbid curiosity. He watched his father kill someone when he was 4 and he got 50 shades of shit kicked out of him for misbehaving as a child. "Wild sex is fun, Jayne. Doesn't it get boring doing the same stuff over and over?You haven't tried orgasm torture? Fisting? Whipping? Tasering? If you think it's fun now, just wait until you cum by doing one of those." Billy doesn't understand vanilla people. The body responds to so much and produces so many intense, euphoric feelings. He can't believe there are people out there who don't want to feel them.

"Fuck off...American Conservatives? Me?" Billy spits in disgust, screwing up his face at such a remark. He knows he's a cunt but nowhere near their level. "I couldn't fit in with Conservatives. See, I actually like to have fun and I actually want other people to have rights...aside from Taylor Swift fans. I see them on my timeline and I suddenly love the NRA. Anyway, those cunts want what is worse for everybody apart from prissy, rich White folk. You know how many of them try to get me kicked off flights? Hate them. You know, it's no fun being biracial, bisexual and bipolar at the same time. I'm already judged before I open my mouth so why not give them a real reason to talk about me?" Billy says with a shrug. He does make a point. Billy already faces a lot of stigma and scrutiny so why not just hog up the spotlight while it's on him rather than play the victim?. "Nah, one of the real reasons I hate daytime is that you don't see any good looking people on the screen. They look like Marilyn Manson's cum face after he's had a stroke. I tell you, they're the saddest wanks I've had. Most of the time I just cum over the screen to cover them up." Billy's crudeness can either be hilarious or highly offensive to some. He doesn't even try to make jokes, these sort of sentences just roll off his tongue. He reaches into the bag of M&Ms and takes out two full ones, cracking them before inhaling the contents while leaving Erich with the bashed and candy infused remains. He's selfish like that.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1088 Posted : 19 May 2018 05:17:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well, naturally when someone turns Madonna off." Dallas agrees with Dustyn,"we aren't going forwl sainthood here." He says as if anger over lack of Madonna was perfectly rational. Dallas considers grabbing Dusty's foot again,but is aware of the towel.hes fairly certain all of weekend had seen each other naked... seriously,it was like a nudist colony over there. Dallas folds his arms at the mention of Blake. "The guy should seriously think about sending you royalties." Dallas sighs. He didn't know what to do about Blake,he just knew he wanted something done.

"Oh!" Jayne exclaims when Billy pipes right up with an answer about being hugged. She was concerned,but not concerned enough to offer a hug now. And that was before Billy mentioned the weird sex things. As he speaks,her already expressive eyes groew larger And simultaneously try to retract into her head.just to get away from him. She doesn't want to seem rude and step back though. "No! I haven't tried,nor will I ever try that..any of that. I like the feeling of being loved ." She says simply. She was not one to venture too far out of her comfort zone. The time with Erica and Gretchen was the wildest she got. and even that was quote unquote normal ,aside from th number involved."and vanilla is a VERY popular flavor." She says defiantly and crosses her arms.

"Yeah. Those squares can fuck off. They're all miserable,so they think everyone else should be too. " Erich says with more than a hint of distaste in his voice.as a rule,he's rather apolitical. Do what thou wilt,and all of that. But he has a special spot in his heart for disliking the religious right in his country. Erich can't help but laugh when Billy talks about his various bi bits. " You forgot bipedal. " He adds with a grin. he certainly could see the problems they would have with Billy. "You'd be surprised how many times the NRA has wanted me to join and do their little shows. I'm like fuck that. The only reason the second amendment is protected so much,is because it's the only one that can be used to sell something."
Erich listens to Billy and doesn't even have much a reaction to his description of daytime tv. he's been around billy enough to not be too surprised by this. Nor doubt it's accuracy. "There is near limitless porn and you're wanting to antique shows? You're a wild man,Mr Billy a wild man. For my non porn wants,I prefer the weather girl on channel 7. " Erich says with a wink,as if Billy has aclue who he's talking about. Erich doesn't even mind getting some candy in his coke. He even makes a joke,"look,it really is nose candy!" He laughs far too hard at this and hands the bag to Jayne. He know how she was,but wasn't going to deny her an experience if she wanted it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1089 Posted : 20 May 2018 10:30:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn has never truly lost it in front of Dallas. He jokes around and gets pissed whenever his Madonna listening time is interfered with but he's never actually snapped. It'd probably shock Dallas. Dustyn has only ever "lost it" twice in his life, once with his dad and once with Blake. Both times involved Shay. "I'll turn into a mini Hulk. You won't like me when I'm angry!!" Dustyn says with a giggle before nuzzling into Dallas' neck, playfully "attacking" him. Riley laughs and moves over a little, giving the couple some room. While nudity may be off the cards for the others, Dustyn swiftly but purposely moves and adjusts his towel, giving Dallas a quick little flash of his...personal play thing. When Dallas says Blake should send him royalties, he laughs and nods, "Yeah might as well some money from it if he's going to be singing all sorts of shit about me...not that many people listen." Weekend's singles generally debut at #1 or top 5 at least. Blake's song has been out for a few weeks and has only managed to reach a peak of #87 in the UK. "Water boiled?"

"The feeling of being loved?" Billy says to Jayne, sounding somewhat confused while sniffing the contents of another M&M. "I guess it's alright. Sometimes it feels a bit too...clingy and needy though." Billy actually loves it but keeps lying to himself. He fears that he'll get too wrapped up in all the closeness that it'll hurt him when Jerry inevitably leaves him. People always leave Billy. "Starting the kinky stuff is a slippery slope, though. You get used to one thing and you have to keep one upping it each time. A couple fingers used to be a nice treat but now I want him fist deep in me, going at it like he's trying to rub a red wine stain out of a thick carpet."

"Bipedal? Yeah, that too. Bi everything. It's a craaaaazy life," Billy says sarcastically. Sure, it's fun at times but he receives a lot of shit just for existing. Billy wouldn't be half as interesting and entertaining, however, if he were more like the societal norms. He's a quirky character. There's nobody like Billy. "No offence but you kinda give off NRA vibes. A bit Trump voter too. I just mean at face value. Kinda that stereotypical backwards Southern moron. You aren't though. Just, if you've ever found it hard to make friends....that's probably why." Tact has never been Billy's strength. He means offence most of the time but there are occasions when he doesn't, this being one of them, but not many people can spot the difference. "Sometimes I can't be bothered firing up the laptop so I make do with TV. It's hard when the news is on, though. It's either murder, that Trump looking like a pumpkin having a nervous breakdown or Theresa May with her shit hair. I swear Trump and May are running more disastrous parties than the one River Phoenix was at. I can't wank to that! Much..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1090 Posted : 20 May 2018 11:51:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"mini hulk? so the jolly green giant,then ?" dallas laughs at dustyn. the idea of the man in front of him ever getting truly pissed off was hilarious. he justy couldnt picture it with his wildest imagination. technically,the jolly green giant was way bigger than the hulk,but he wasnt known for violence. he was mainly known for posing next to vegetables. dustyn would probably be more like sprout,the green giant's sidekick. but sprout wasnt as well known. dallas' eyes widen when the towel moves to expose dustyn. even smelling of swamp.dallas was eager to be with dustyn..privately. "true...probably wouldnt even pay for for the postage for the check." he says dismissively. while he's sure blake had done better than his band ever had,that wasnt saying a whole lot. dallas inspects the pot of water and takes a whiff. it was still kinda swampy,but no where near what it once was. "yeah,i think its ready. ...aside from now having to wait for it to cool." dallas laughs at the situation. it was very goldilocks and the three bears. though deadlier. if dustyn bathed in this now,he'd cook like an irish ham.

jayne runs a hand through her hair. the curls were REALLY coming out now as it dried. she forgot to bring her straightener,plus there was no where to plug it in. tomorrow she would probably look like the girl from brave. "pointless sex i could have any time. i bet if i was so inclined,i could at least bed one of you guys right now." she looks at erich and playfully sticks her tongue out at him. shes always known erich had a thing for her when they were younger,but she frankly found him very icky. probably because secretly she was attracted to erica. "being loved is special." she says with a sigh. she missed what she had with daisy and seriously doubted she'd ever find it again. jayne mentally pictures the effort it took to remove red wine from carpet. growing up,her father had white carpet in the house. and being who they were, teenage erich and jayne snuck red wine frequently. inevitably some of it spilled. "jesus." she says in amazement. even at the most passionate of times with daisy,they barely broke the intensity of trying to remove spilled coffee from a carpet. intense,but not near as rough.

erich looks at billy and laughs with a smirk. the amount of times his accent had given people misconceptions about him would fill a book." why billy,i do declare." he says in his most exaggerated southern belle accent. "seriously though, the amount of times people assume im personally responsible for trump...its like what the fuck? my adoptive father is gay,as is my adopted son. my best friends are a japanese bisexual woman,and a dominatrix who is also bisexual. my own lady friend is hispanic....im registered green party.. seriously,what the hell?! the only thing i have in common with the weirdos is i own guns. and even then,i dont want to fuck the things." erich says ,finally letting out a sigh after rattling off the reasons why he isnt one of those people. erich,always one to look on the bright side, "hey,at least may isnt Margaret god damn thatcher. shuttering liverpool's shipbuilding was a brilliant idea,fucking cow." erich says rather bitterly. he didnt have a horse in that fight,but he knew lots of old scousers who were bitter as fuck about thatcher. he assumed they were right and that billy probably disliked her too. erich takes another bump and is visibly more energetic. he started looking around for something to do.

jayne,on the other hand,cracks open and m&m and loudly snorts it up. "holy shit. i think i can see hear the trees growing! listen." jayne jerks her head towards the forest. she was no stranger to such substances,but her tolerance was very low,and this was very pure.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1091 Posted : 20 May 2018 12:36:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn thinks for a moment, comparing the Hulk with the Jolly Green Giant. In all honesty, he is a little confused. Giants, hulks, all that raging muscle and alpha male nonsense. He doesn't pay much attention to it all. "Is...is that the sweetcorn man?" Dustyn isn't sure if he represents other products or if he's thinking of the same mascot but in the UK and Ireland, Green Giant sweetcorn is the only thing with a big green man on the tin. "We call Riley the BFG!" he says with a giggle, leaning over and playfully nudging Riley.

"Yeah you do! I hope it's more of a personality thing than a comparison on looks, Dusty!" Riley says with a warm laugh. He is like a big friendly giant, especially to Dustyn who is on the short side. Riley is over 6 foot, very broad and muscular with a deep, husky Northern voice. He also hails from Beeston, the roughest part of Leeds. Riley could be intimidating to people who don't know him but he's the softest, cuddliest big teddy bear, hence his gentle nicknames.

Billy tilts his head and looks at Jayne, slightly puzzled. She claims to be virginal but had a girlfriend and just stated that she could bed one of the people here right now. So what is the truth? "What counts as sex for you? Is it different for every girl? Like if you have your clit rubbed does it not count but it does if a finger goes on? What's the lesbian rule book?" Again, tact isn't his strong point. It might seem like a very personal thing to ask but that doesn't register with Billy and he's curious. Also, he's doing coke which makes him more chatty.

Billy laughs a little and smiles a bit after hearing the southern belle accent. He actually has a cute smile but it's a little unnerving to see as he rarely does it. It's like he's finally snapped and about to go on a killing spree. He's not though. "I'm used to the accent. I actually kinda like it. I've got a feeling Daniel is going to grow up sounding more like that. He lives with Andrea and she's Southern. I don't see him as much as she does because she obviously has custody. We flipped a coin for him. Andrea lost." It's a bit dark to joke about your kid like that but that's Billy for you. He may not even be joking; Andrea and Billy aren't exactly parents of the year and Daniel is a...unique kid. It's only a matter of time before he goes all Matilda on their asses. "Thatcher?! It cost 3 million for her funeral. I would've dug a hole so deep that I could personally hand her over to Satan for FREE. Cunt." She's a divisive figure and Billy can't stand her. London is full of her supporters but he is from the east end and they don't have time for her. It's the posh lot like Oscar who tend to be more on the Conservative side.

Billy scoffs at Jayne, "You away with the fairies already, love? Bless." Billy chuckles and looks back at the group, contemplating for a moment before turning back to Erich. "We're a bunch of misfits aren't we? I don't think one of us here is "normal". I like that though. We're all different. Hate cunts who try to be all picture perfect and the whole my shit doesn't stink attitude." Billy grunts, lifting up his leg before farting...loudly. "Have that, ya cunts." Billy takes out another cigarette but doesn't light it. Instead, he just rolls it in the palm of his hands for something to keep them busy. "I like it when people are quirky...different. They have stories to tell. I want to manage a disabled super group as my next venture. Stick it up to Hollywood's standards and the mainstream. Let's see...I'd have the drummer from Def Leppard, Stevie Wonder and of course...Lincoln Keaton." It wouldn't be Billy if he didn't turn something positive into a cruel joke. Poor Lincoln. He's not the brightest.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1092 Posted : 21 May 2018 04:08:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"the very one" dallas nods. "he's a smiling and happy go lucky sort of guy. much like you. he's on loads of stuff in the usa. not just corn. "dallas explains. the green man is on all sorts of canned vegetables back home. dallas assumes that over here,they can grow any other vegetable they need. maybe corn just doesnt like england and they have to ship it in. "bfg?" dallas says,looking over at riley. he was familiar with the movie,but never saw it. " big fucking giant? i never thought that was much of a kids movie." he laughs. the acronym could only stand for one thing in dallas' mind.

jayne giggles at the brashness of billy. she really didnt know where he got his ideas from. she still didnt like him and would never really warm to him. but he was anything but boring. she had to give him that. "i think you're mistaking the fact that im not open with my experiences as being inexperienced. id imagine i count what anyone counts as sex. i dont think i really have to elaborate. some things i dont know about." she laughs and nods to billy,her mind really couldnt go to the places his apparently did. "but who knows what skeletons are in my closet." she says coyly. "but sweet and cute skeletons,none of that fisto stuff." she adds quickly,making a disgusted face.

"back when she thought she liked guys,she brought home some of the goofiest bastards. you know the mental image you conjurer when hearing the name winslow? like that." erich says to billy,teasing jayne. much like jayne knowing him very well. he knew a lot about what made jayne tick. there had to be more to her than most knew,as erich didnt trust anyone who didnt have at least one vice.

"oh fuck you." jayne says to erich. "at least i brought people home." she snips at him. again,all in good fun. but the drug had certainly made jayne a bit saucier than usual. erich actually quickly clams up and goes back to cracking open m&ms.

"i have low tolerance. but at least im a cheap date." jayne grins to billy,she holds another m&m in her hand is contemplating using it.but halts as she is deathly afraid of overdosing out here in the woods. she would die before help arrived. yes,the drug did amp up her paranoia by a large factor.

"i guess you do like the accent. though i dont think im as extreme as andrea." erich says with a laugh."hey,it could be worse. daniel could end up talking like payton. the guys is entertaining as fuck,but im so glad they subtitled big brother when he was on here." erich assumes billy is ok with payton. he didnt mention bludgeoning him when he brought up andrea. erich actually laughs at the joke about andrea losing and getting daniel. "at least you got to flip for it. i think mine just up and disappeared. i cant even say if she has custody anymore. lets hope she doesnt." it was a rare moment when erich said anything ill about his ex. but if he was being honest,it certainly would be better if ada didnt have custody. not that he wanted custody now. but still. "a hole!? fuck that. i'd do her like we should have done her buddy,reagan. stick a bone in their asses and let the dogs drag em off." thatcher's american equivalent,reagan was probably just as decisive. he was a saint among conservatives...even if a lot of his mishaps were coming home to roost now.

erich lets out a strange sound after inhaling another dose. this actually wasnt his drug of choice and it was rather strong. hallucinogens were far more his bag. but the long commitment time and the instant tolerance helped put them on the back burner for today. mainly the tolerance thing,he didnt mind having 12 hours of a high. he saw it as value for money. very punk rock. he looks around at the menagerie of people they had here. billy was right. most of weekend looked to have it together,but they were just as loopy as anyone erich had known. he himself was a lost cause. even jayne had her quirks. " you are right. jesus. i could under stand if you was just you and me..but the rest of these bastards have their issues too...yes,even you,jayne." he adds a with a smile. jayne just sort of shrugs and decides to use that piece of candy she has. "you know...in weird way,i actually like you,billy.youre honest,if anything. i can appreciate that." erich says,looking into the fire. when he thinks about it,his only friends outside of people he directly works with are dustyn,and by extension billy. billy,like selene, could be considered an awful person. but the fact they dont make any apologies for who they are appeals to erich. erich doubles over laughing at the group billy has put together. "poor lincoln. i keep asking selene if they make him wear a helmet around the office. she hasnt said yes....but she also hasnt said no." erich makes a face that says "perhaps?" and chuckles.

jayne shakes her head. "you guys are terrible."but she poorly stifles a laugh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1093 Posted : 22 May 2018 20:20:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Later that night...

After the lake divers get luxuriously washed with boiled algae water in the open woods, they go off to change privately despite modesty already being non-existent tonight. Jayne is in one tent getting ready for her slumber, Riley is in the other and Dustyn is using the back of the van for his privacy. Dallas is there to lend him a helping hand, obviously. The pair had planned to sneak away somewhere to have a little one on one time tonight but once they found themselves in the van, they realised it was the perfect place. Dustyn was already naked too. Dallas stripped off and the pair wasted no time. Rather than getting on all fours and risk banging into any of the left over equipment with all the movement, Dustyn decided to lay Dallas on his back and straddle him, slowly coming down and riding in that position. "Fuck," he moans in a breathy voice, trying to be as quiet as possible as he places his hands on Dallas' bare chest and gently bounces on him. His boyfriend is thick and this position is really hitting the spot so it's hard to stifle the exclamations of pleasure. Dustyn locks eyes with Dallas and gives him a mischievous smirk and chuckle, knowing how naughty they're being.

Scott lays on a log, tired out but too lazy to move or get changed. "Can someone pass me a chocolate bar? I'd go up and get one myself but I don't want to." The cooler is only about 10 feet away.

"What kind?" Oscar says from the log opposite, sounding equally as dreary. These two don't have the natural excitement and stamina of Dustyn and Riley nor have they been snorting coke like Billy. They want to turn in for the night but don't have the energy to do so.

"Ummm...Milky-Way." Scott says, closing his eyes and awaiting his food. Oscar begrudgingly leans over into the cooler bag and finds the chocolate of Scott's choice. He then throws it across the camp, causing it to land right on Scott's crotch. Scott doesn't flinch and keeps his eyes closed. "You're lucky that hit my fake nut..."

Billy is still sitting with Erich, his new friend. Well, in all honesty, Billy never doubted the friendship but it's becoming more genuine on Erich's side as the night progresses. He is far more relaxed and doesn't feel the need to have his back up, ready to go into attack mood. Billy is very night and day about how he feels. If he's uncomfortable or doesn't like someone, he is constantly on edge, waiting to defend himself and he tends to make the atmosphere very icy as he's such a dominant presence. On the flip side, if he's happy then he's a ray of sunshine, telling jokes and is very inclusive. Billy is either giving you death stares or is acting like your best friend. There is no in between. "You think it'd be cool if we all just shared the one tent? Looks big enough. Think it'd be nice, all of us together. Not in a gang bang way, though." Billy asks this as he wants to feel close to and embrace all the people here. It sounds odd coming from someone who usually comes off as a bit cold. Turns out he has a mushy, friendly side.

Riley steps out of the tent after sprucing himself up. He's ready for bed in his white tee and grey sweats. It's not his usual nighttime get-up but he's out in the open and he's sharing with people who aren't Chaelin. Layers are necessary. "I feel so much bet-AAAHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" he yells mid-sentence, hopping and holding his socked foot. His voice booms like a drill sergeant. It's very startling for many reasons: his voice is naturally deep, he has some killer projection, he never raises his voice as he's so placid and he rarely swears if it's not in a script. When Riley shouts, it usually means disaster - the FINAL of final straws. It makes everyone in the camp jump. Even all the way from the van, Dustyn clenches at the yelling, which just so happens to feel good for Dallas.

"Jesus Christ, what happened?!" Scott says, springing up and now fully awake. If Riley shouts, some shit is going down.

"Stood on a bastard twig!!" Riley says through gritted teeth. He didn't just step on it, it pierced his sock and through into his skin. It's stuck in the sole of his foot. There is blood. Ouch. "I hope this doesn't get infected," he says, pulling it out and discarding it over his shoulder.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/05/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1094 Posted : 23 May 2018 00:22:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne hums as she changes into pajamas. They are laughably old fashioned. Like the full long sleeved shirt and trosuers combo seen in cartoons. She finishes up by pulling the matching cap on to her head. She wasn't going to be mistaken for one of Victoria's secret Angels,but she also wasn't going be freezing her butt off either.
Inside the van,Dallas is careful to not go too hard. He didn't want the shaking van to give them away. most of their party would probably not mention it..but Billy or Erich would be the sort to sneak in an slip the van into neutral. Few things would kill the mood like the van suddenly rolling down the hill. "At least we know you're dad isn't walking in this time." Dallas softly says to Dustyn.

Erich, feeling rather lethargic due to the comedown from the cocaine (and a few drops of snuck laudanum on the tongue) sat in a slumped posture. He'd still have felt better about Billy if the man would have agreed to a duel. His dueling pistols were poorly made,so the likelihood of either of them hitting their target was slim. But one can't have everything. This was good though. Fire was near as much as a bonding experience as shooting at each other. Erich looks up at Billy and raises an eyebrow. "Probably a good call on it not being a gang bang. I don't know how the straight vs other sexualities stack up,but I'm pretty sure the odds aren't in my favor. Truly would be an orgy. I'd be saying or gee, there's no one for me." Erich laughs more than he should at the recycled Benny hill joke. He looks at the tents vs people count. He didn't see Dustyn or Dallas anywhere. But even without them,it was going to be kinda tight. "I guess we could. I mean, we're all friends,right? Though I will let you know, this won't be the first time someone has slept with two members of the Hess clan at once." He tells Billy with a laugh. Erich didn't mind any sleeping accommodations as long as he didn't sleep alone. On On tour he and karoliena always shared a hotel room,if not a hotel bed. Which sounded a lot more risque than reality. Erich was scared of being found dead ad alone hours after he passed.

Jayne walks out of the tent, freshly changed and stretches her arms into the air. She stops cold when she hears Riley scream. "It's s fucking Bear,I know it!" She screams and runs towards the van. Vans are metal and most bears can't get through metal.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1095 Posted : 23 May 2018 19:06:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and simultaneously cringes at the recollection of the time his father walked in on them. It is one that'll surely haunt everyone involved for the rest of their lives. Dallas and Dustyn will never live down the embarrassment while his father is mentally scarred from seeing his youngest son taking a dick. "Shhhh, don't mention my dad when I'm being fucked..." Dustyn places a finger over Dallas' mouth to shush him as he chuckles. He knew this was a quickie and would be far from romantic as they're pressed for time so Dustyn just bounces up and down as quick as he can, focusing on pleasuring Dallas and taking him to that place as soon as possible. "Ohhhh...holy..ssshhitt...." Dustyn moans. The angle and position is hitting his spot just riiiight. Just because it's a quickie doesn't mean it doesn't feel GREAT.

"Yeah and I've slept with many of these guys," Billy says in reply to Erich admitting to sharing a bed with the clan. "Sometimes out of necessity, sometimes for pleasure..." Billy gives Erich a mischievous wink. He probably isn't kidding and is referring to Dustyn but doesn't want to say it out loud. He isn't quite sure how Erich would react to it and he doesn't want to ruin the rapport they've got going. "I sleep naked by the way. Just putting that out there." After his parting shot, he walks back over to the rest of the group. "We're going to all share the one tent. Make the most of our bonding trip." Billy doesn't even propose it as an offer, he just states point blank that that is going to happen. It's how he rolls through life. His way or the high way.

"What about the other tent?" asks Riley, who is sat on a fold away chair, nursing his twig induced wound.

"It's not going anywhere. We can dismantle it or let a raving forest loon sleep in it." Billy kicks some dead foliage around as he walks and sits next to Scott on the log. "What do you say, Wellington? Oh and I won't be sleeping next to you. You eat the weirdest stuff. Your morning breath will be the worst."

Scott furrows his eyebrows and looks around in bewilderment. "Me?! I don't eat weird stuff!"

The group don't say anything but make several different faces in agreement with Billy's statement. "You do put ketchup on almost everything," says Oscar in a groggy voice.

"And you ate a sandwich with coronation chicken in it earlier." Billy cringes and looks at the group, who are all sat around now dissecting Scott like some sort of AA meeting. "He's a mayo lover..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1096 Posted : 24 May 2018 00:24:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas laughs when Dustyn puts a finger to his lips. It wasn't his father that walked in on them,so the situation was more funny than anything else. But it probably was different for Dustyn. While not the most romantic of settings,there was the dirty pleasure of knowing they were going to be the the only ones having any sex on this trip.d dallas holds dustyn's shoulder to get better leverage.the sneakiness of the whole situation really did it for him.in fact,it REALLY did it for him. He kissed Dustyn and smiled. "Oh Dustyn,-" he starts.

As soon as the tingle starts to well up,the door bursts open. Jayne scrambles inside the van, screaming "there's a bear! A fucking bear out there! No time for anyone else." Jayne practically leaps on to Dallas. She's so scared,she isn't paying attention to what's going on. But the situation soon dawns on her. "Oh God.." she says aghast.

Erich unknowingly looks at the rest of weekend after Billy's words. He knew about Dusty,but now he wondered who else could billy possibly be speaking of. He finally settles on Oscar,since he sorta resembled Dustyn." Oh,I was talking about from outside the group,Billy." Erich tells him with a smile. "If we're speaking inter band relations? Well,the road can be long and lonely, right?" He says with a shrug. if it was anyone aside from the extended clan,they probably knew each other biblically. " You sleep on the other side of the tent." Erich quips to Billy.there was no way he was waking up to being accidentally spooned by Billy. Erich brought no sleeping clothes and was planning to sleep in his jeans and t-shirt. But he did bring a creepy anime girl body pillow to Garner weird looks from everyone. Erica gave it to him for some reason or the other. So he was looking forward to bringing that out. He puts a few more heavy logs on the fire. If there isn't a fire that lasts until morning, Jayne will be pissed. After that,he walks over to the tent area and pokes the tent. Yup. It's still there.

"The fuck is coronation chicken?" Erich pipes up,hearing the conversation. " Sounds like the most important chicken in the coop." But important chickens don't like mayo. " Erich states with all the authority of someone who's seen a few chickens in his time.*

*Ooc:Miami has random chickens. I guess they're semi wild.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1097 Posted : 25 May 2018 01:11:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn was really going for it, almost reaching the point of no return. He felt as if he was going to reach orgasm before Dallas, which is almost unheard of. It usually takes a lot more effort to take the bottom to that place but the position, the thrill, the naughtiness of it all really mounted up and made everything feel way more intense. "Oh shiiit....uhh...I'm close.." Dustyn says in a breathy voice as he reaches around to the front and starts to pleasure himself. It doesn't last long as Jayne bursts in, literally on top of them. Dustyn squeals, terrified at first as he had his back to the door and just felt something pounce on him while screaming. It doesn't make the situation any better when he realises it's Jayne. "Oh..." he says, looking at her and then back down at his boyfriend. "It's umm...it's...it's exactly what it looks like, Jayne..." Dustyn forces a smile, trying to make the situation somewhat less uncomfortable, if that's even possible. Luckily, he is still straddled over Dallas so his boyfriend isn't showing off any goods. Dustyn, on the other hand, is ragingly erect and...the rumours are true about him. There's no hiding that thing.

Billy shrugs when Erich tells him to sleep on the other side of the tent. As long as he was in between people, he'd sleep just fine. "Alright. I guess you'll be closest to Jayne? Though, you'll need someone else on the other side of you or you could sleep nearest the exit...closer to the outside and all the loons." Billy doesn't say who he plans to lay with but his mind is set on Dustyn. Saying he wants to sleep with one half of the only couple on the trip doesn't seem very tasteful though. "Coronation chicken?" Billy asks, with a raise of the eyebrow. It's hard to imagine that something so common here is unheard of overseas. "It used to be a posh dish for all the rich cunts, hence the name. The Royal Family used to serve it at celebrations. It's diced chicken breast mixed with mayo, curry powder, herbs and spices, lime juice and zest and mango chutney. It's awful. Used to be for the rich but now it's just a common sandwich filler her like...egg mayo, savoury cheese and stuff."

"It's not bad! It's beautiful! You don't even taste the mayo. That's just like a base for it. It's like a creamy, slightly spicy chicken." Scott pipes up in defence of his beloved filling. "How do you know so much about it, anyway?"

"You know I love to cook. I own two restaurants in London." Many people forget that outside of singing and being a general arsehole, Billy is an expert in the kitchen. "Plus Deneil eats that crap too. That's what it look like, actually. Crap."

Riley hobbles over to the cooler and takes out a bottle of water. "I'll sleep nearest the entrance if you want? I don't mind." Riley and his muscles will surely make for a great guard throughout the night. He twists the cap off the bottle and quenches his thirst. He looks around the camp and pouts, "There are three people missing..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1098 Posted : 25 May 2018 02:39:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas screams as well when he feels Jayne's arms wrap around him. He has flashbacks to Erich referencing that squeal like a pig movie. He jerks his head around to look over his shoulder and is face to face with Jayne. "What the he-" he starts,very ready to berate Jayne for the invasion of privacy. But he stops when the shock of her jumping on him,the emotional high of already being close to finishing,and the yelling all combine to make the most awkward orgasm of his life.
"Oh...." He says in disappointment.

Jayne on, other hand,is too shocked to really move. this was the last thing she expected to Walk in,much less be a part of. " Um....hi? " She says,trying too look anywhere where there wasn't exposed skin. but ,like a car accident,her eyes were drawn where she didn't want them to go. Which was right on Dustyn's penis that swung mockingly back and forth like a fleshy pendulum to a grandfather clock. Jayne panics and tries to break the tension.:" So...is this a threesome now? Should I grab that or what?" She says nervously,nodding towards Dustyn and trying to lift herself off the pair without touching anyone. This proved hard without the leverage her arms would give. So she ends up falling down three more times before finally standing and turning her back. She felt she might literally die of embarrassment.

Erich shakes his head and laughs at the prospect of sleeping next to Jayne. " Fuck no. She thrashes about in her sleep. Nope. I just request to not sleep next to any nude people."Erich tells Billy. "Nothing personal,but if we are somehow murdered at night, I don't want to fuel rumors of us being secret lovers." Erich states. there already was talk, but at least it wasn't the weird him and dusty stuff he's read online.
Erichs face grows more and more disgusted as Billy describes the dish. It sounds horrid. "No. No." Erich says in a small voice. "You can't mix that together. "He says,while still wrapping his head around it.it sounded a little like chicken salad from home.but this coronation chicken sounded slightly less bland.

Erich whips around to face Scott. As a mayonnaise hater,he'd heard that phrase a million times. His eyes narrow and he points to Scott."so if I have a bowl of pudding. Chocolate pudding. And say it has just a little bit of shit it and you cant taste the shit,would you still eat it?" Erich wipes his hands against each other,as if he's washing his hands of the situation. "Id rather sleep next to naked Billy and have a penis in pocket than sleep next to this freak." He grins at Scott.

Erich looks around at the mention of missing people."ok...you're sleeping at the entrance, Rie." Erich says, quietly cracking open a beer
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/05/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#1099 Posted : 25 May 2018 04:10:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn stays straddling Dallas, not wanting to move and expose his boyfriend while also enjoying the last pleasurable sensations of an otherwise ruined night. "Oh?" Dustyn asks, cocking his head to the side like an inquisitive puppy. He doesn't understand why Dallas let out the awkward sound...and then he feels it. Dustyn's eyes widen as he too joins in on the uncomfortable nature of it all. "Oh," he says in the same defeated sounding tone as his boyfriend. He just looks at him and gives him a nod which says "I got you". He won't let Jayne know. It's terrible as it is.

Dustyn can see Jayne looking at...him. It's hard not to. Dustyn stripped off in front of her at the lake and even though he's still a good length when soft, this is off the scale. "N-no...I wouldn't grab it. It might go off. You don't want to be even more scarred for life." Dustyn forces a little laugh and while he's joking, there's still some truth in it. A sudden movement and it could go off. His foreskin is retracted and his head is very sensitive. He doesn't know Jayne well enough. She might actually go grabbing. When her back is turned, Dustyn swiftly gets off Dallas, takes off the condom and ties it. He can't resist giving his boyfriend's head a little suck to get the remaining mess and tease him while he's sensitive. Dustyn looks at him and giggles, "Get dressed, babe."

Scott looks perplexed at Erich's statements. Nobody can hate food THAT much. Scott isn't so much a connoisseur of fine foods but more of a dog who eats anything that's pretty much put down to him. His diet is atrocious and he's a terrible cook. It's mainly microwave meals and on-the-go stuff. "You can't compare mayo to shit. It really isn't all that bad. Millions of people eat it. You're the weird one..."

"Scott, I have lived on the street. I have eaten from dumpsters. I've had many questionable things in my mouth, many being illegal, and none are as ghastly as mayonnaise," interjects Billy with a hint of venom. He clearly stands where he stands on the mayo topic and that is THAT. Anyone who disagrees...on their own head be it. "I don't like it, Oscar is posh and even he doesn't like it, Erich doesn't like it, Dallas doesn't like it, Dustyn doesn't like it, Riley...doesn't eat anything dairy based or anything that casts a shadow and Jayne, well, I'm pretty sure she's not found of the white stuff being in her mouth either. YOU are the freak here."

Oscar claps his hands and rubs them together, "Soooo...." he says while standing up and wanting to move on before a mayo induced fight breaks out. "We've established Riley is sleeping at the front. Who's going next to him?"

"I think Erich should. He's suck Ri's bare feet before," pipes up Scott. "You'll suck jam from a big northern guy's feet but not eat mayo? Sad."

"Riley actually has very nice feet...unlike you, learn to wear socks!" says Billy in support of Erich. "Plus that was totally arousing to watch..." he whispers to Erich, giving him a pat on the back.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1100 Posted : 25 May 2018 09:58:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas doesnt really know what to do. this was pretty damned embarrassing. so he does the sensible thing and keeps his eyes locked onto dustyn's. all he can do is shrug his shoulders. "i think im cursed!" he starts to laugh sadly. this was certainly something that kept happening. if he didnt know better,he'd think some of the more unscrupulous members of their party put jayne up to this.

"I WAS KIDDING!" jayne laughs nervously when dustyn warns her about it going off. "i totally didnt mean to come in. i really didnt want to see this. not that it isnt a beautiful thing and all. but you're all naked and huge. males like that right? you like dick compliments? oh if i liked that sort of thing,i would be sooooo happy right now. but yeah,i will totally show myself out and lets speak of this never." jayne rambles while her back is turned. she is mentally trying to project herself through the wall. but it isnt happening. the shame is real. she finally manages to get the message from her mind to her legs to start walking.
after jayne leaves,dallas lets out a big sigh. "what the fuck was that about?!

"the hell i am!" erich protests. he was passionate about his hating mayonnaise. he's been known to purchase the entire stock of a store,just to ensure other people cant have it and subject other people to it. "listen. mayonaise is just eggs and water,right? the fuck do you end up with THAT flavor out of THOSE ingredients? something nefarious is up with that. those dullards who dont know any better might be fooled,but not me." erich states in alex jones level calmness."see? billy gets it. mayo is not for human consumption. and if jayne liked mayo? you think i'd hang out with her?! no god damned way." erich says in defense of his pseudo sister.

"i'll put my mouth in lots of places before i'd eat mayo. i'd brave the most herpes ridden of groupies before i'd take one single whiff of mayo,scott. riley's feet are like fine cheese." erich says with a smirk. "i think you should sleep next to naked billy,scott. the smell of mayo might keep him away.....or arouse him,depending on how deep his masochist tendencies run." erich offers,throwing scott under the bus for daring to like mayo. erich doesnt think much of billy's commenting on the foot licking,he's just glad someone has his back in all of this. " billy,i think a shorter list would be what doesnt arouse you,but am still honored." erich takes a little bow with great flourish. its almost more of a curtsy.

jayne comes back to the group,overly casual and whistling. " oh ,hi guys. i didnt see you were over here."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage