logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TRGNews  
#1 Posted : 18 June 2018 20:57:13(UTC)
TRGNews

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 12 post(s)
EDDIE MASON DISSES THE SUPREMES

Eddie Mason’s latest target appears to be The Supremes (and other bands of the same calibre) with the track ‘The Motown Sound is dead. So take your non selling 1960s groups and burry them all in an open grave.' The track appears as a b-side on his latest single ‘Been Around the World (Remix) (feat. Zachary Smith & Carl Thomas).’ What do you think has caused his latest outburst? Sound off in the comments down below.
thanks 1 user thanked TRGNews for this useful post.
vodami92 on 20/06/2018(UTC)
Offline Kerzal2001  
#2 Posted : 19 June 2018 09:01:53(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Nobody's paying attention to his music, so he has to do stupid shit like this. While the Supremes are renowned for their glamour and class, Eddie's once good name is now synonymous with foolery and fuckery

Edited by user 19 June 2018 09:05:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Kerzal2001 for this useful post.
Offline edwardmason  
#3 Posted : 19 June 2018 09:59:55(UTC)
edwardmason

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kerzal2001 Go to Quoted Post
Nobody's paying attention to his music, so he has to do stupid shit like this. While the Supremes are renowned for their glamour and class, Eddie's once good name is now synonymous with foolery and fuckery

LOL I don't have to record another Album or Single. I just do that shit to past the time you stupid fuck. Eddie Mason has made his fucking mark in this game. I don't give a fuck if no ones buys my shit. But you know what I'm rich. For no one to be buying my shit or like some retards like to say I am ancient history then why in the fuck am i ranked #1 in Ticket Sales ? Yea the Motown Sound has died many fucking years ago. So i just want to send a major fuck you to every 1050s or 1960s Motown group out there. This is 2018 No one gives a flying fuck about any Motown Bery Gordy group that you put out. You are just wasting up space on the charts with your wack ancient history groups.
thanks 1 user thanked edwardmason for this useful post.
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#4 Posted : 19 June 2018 10:00:13(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 59 post(s)
I’m just so shook at the moment #whatsbeef

And make sure you don’t forget to pick with my new single with the [The Supremes] #1 in every country before release! #breakTheInternet #Whatsbeef
#Back2Back

Edited by user 19 June 2018 10:03:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Javonté Is The Name
thanks 1 user thanked Jay(king Vonte) for this useful post.
Offline Kerzal2001  
#5 Posted : 19 June 2018 10:26:27(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Originally Posted by: edwardmason Go to Quoted Post

LOL I don't have to record another Album or Single. I just do that shit to past the time you stupid fuck. Eddie Mason has made his fucking mark in this game. I don't give a fuck if no ones buys my shit. But you know what I'm rich. For no one to be buying my shit or like some retards like to say I am ancient history then why in the fuck am i ranked #1 in Ticket Sales ? Yea the Motown Sound has died many fucking years ago. So i just want to send a major fuck you to every 1050s or 1960s Motown group out there. This is 2018 No one gives a flying fuck about any Motown Bery Gordy group that you put out. You are just wasting up space on the charts with your wack ancient history groups.

Ain't nobody worried about ticket sales boo, you mention that every time you get the chance yet you fail to realise that nobody cares. Yes 'Major fuck you to every 1050s or 1960s Motown group out there', firstly I think you mean 1950s, which is still wrong since the Motown label was formed in 1960, but yes, fuck them right, I mean they only helped open the doors for black people in Music, the Supremes especially, being able to perform in clubs previously only for whites, as well as aiding the Civil Rights Movement. So I suppose you should be thanking the Motown groups, without them and their influence you would have be performing in dingy nightclubs in the slums of New Jersey. THAT is what separates Motown from the likes of you, while Motown literally shaped American culture, you're just a washed up old bitch still clinging onto their last dregs of fame.
Offline edwardmason  
#6 Posted : 19 June 2018 10:43:09(UTC)
edwardmason

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Bitch i am sitting high looking down on Low Level wannabees like you. Its a Monday night shouldn't you be watching bet or something ? Fuck outta here with that rah rah shit. get off of my dick and create some hits for your old ass artist.

Edited by user 19 June 2018 11:06:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked edwardmason for this useful post.
Offline Shayla Queen  
#7 Posted : 20 June 2018 08:59:58(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)

Ain't nobody worried about ticket sales boo, you mention that every time you get the chance yet you fail to realise that nobody cares. Yes 'Major fuck you to every 1050s or 1960s Motown group out there', firstly I think you mean 1950s, which is still wrong since the Motown label was formed in 1960, but yes, fuck them right, I mean they only helped open the doors for black people in Music, the Supremes especially, being able to perform in clubs previously only for whites, as well as aiding the Civil Rights Movement. So I suppose you should be thanking the Motown groups, without them and their influence you would have be performing in dingy nightclubs in the slums of New Jersey. THAT is what separates Motown from the likes of you, while Motown literally shaped American culture, you're just a washed up old bitch still clinging onto their last dregs of fame.

U blind as stevie wonder with ur old hasbeen droopin ashy ass FLOP band

thanks 1 user thanked Shayla Queen for this useful post.
Offline Kerzal2001  
#8 Posted : 20 June 2018 09:38:07(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Originally Posted by: Shayla Queen Go to Quoted Post

I knew your dry ass would drag itself here. You’re just like that 0.01% of germs that disinfectant doesn’t kill, I’m just wondering what it take for you to go away
Offline Kerzal2001  
#9 Posted : 20 June 2018 09:39:55(UTC)
Kerzal2001

And besides, I’d rather be a has-been than a never-was
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#10 Posted : 20 June 2018 13:23:49(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

I’m still shook ..but why yo non-selling ass wanna talk ??y’all bitches talk shit but ain’t got the numbers to back it up.. YALL BITCHES BITTER DUMB AND STUPID.. stay talking about everybody else.. but we still ain’t see y’all with hits..

Javonté Is The Name
Offline Shayla Queen  
#11 Posted : 21 June 2018 07:00:32(UTC)
Shayla Queen

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jay(king Vonte) Go to Quoted Post

I’m still shook ..but why yo non-selling ass wanna talk ??y’all bitches talk shit but ain’t got the numbers to back it up.. YALL BITCHES BITTER DUMB AND STUPID.. stay talking about everybody else.. but we still ain’t see y’all with hits..

Take andmax with u with his new FLOP album at 127 on world chart. Fools of flops. Now flop off in ur daddy sandles

Edited by user 21 June 2018 07:01:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kerzal2001  
#12 Posted : 21 June 2018 07:39:19(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Take andmax with u with his new FLOP album at 127 on world chart. Fools of flops. Now flop off in ur daddy sandles

You know the difference between Gatorade and haterade? One fills you up, the other makes you thirsty. I can tell which one your drinking girl
Offline Jay(king Vonte)  
#13 Posted : 21 June 2018 12:56:58(UTC)
Jay(king Vonte)

looks like andmax out peaked you once again 🤷🏽‍♂️ And you can’t be talking about flops sis.. how many hits ya got? How many best selling? ?? I still don’t see any.. You ain’t shit .. yo music ain’t shit .. you still ain’t no hits ... talking about flops yess you are 🤤

Javonté Is The Name
mrtblr on 21/06/2018(UTC)
Offline mrtblr  
#14 Posted : 21 June 2018 22:32:19(UTC)
mrtblr

Man

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)
idk but i have a feeling that Shayla Queen is actually Eddie Mason himself but anyways...back to more important news!

as you can see from my signature, MERT IS BACK WITH AN OFFICIAL STUDIO ALBUM! TITLED 24. OUT NOW! BUY IT Dancing

Edited by user 21 June 2018 22:33:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kerzal2001  
#15 Posted : 21 June 2018 23:52:22(UTC)
Kerzal2001

Originally Posted by: mrtblr Go to Quoted Post
idk but i have a feeling that Shayla Queen is actually Eddie Mason himself but anyways...back to more important news!

as you can see from my signature, MERT IS BACK WITH AN OFFICIAL STUDIO ALBUM! TITLED 24. OUT NOW! BUY IT Dancing

That is literally the tea. Who else would want to side with him?