logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<183184185186187>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3681 Posted : 01 October 2017 02:04:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
PAYTON RODRIGUEZ OFFERS HELP TO HURRICANE MARIA
RELIEF IN HIS NATIVE ISLAND

UserPostedImage

Payton is "tite" with the US gov't efforts to help out Puerto Rico in their hurricane crisis relief,
and has taken things into his own hands to offer help to his native island.

Puerto Rican Rapper Payton Rodriguez, known for hits "Bend Over Miss", "At the Top", "Anarchy and winning Celebrity Big Brother 6 has pledged $1.5 million to Hurricane Maria relief efforts on his native island. The money comes on top of 12 truckloads of supplies donated by himself and his fans over the past few weeks that had prompted Payton to slightly push back the release of his album in order to focus on the aid of his people.

On September 7th, Hurricane Irma skirted Puerto Rico's northern coastline as a Category 5 storm, killing at least three people and knocking out power for more than 1 million residents. That weekend, PREPA was able to turn the lights back on for 70 percent of its affected customers, but others expected to wait months for power to return.

Hurricane Maria made its way up the Caribbean on September 20th, bringing winds of 140 miles per hour and pouring 25 inches of rain on Puerto Rico. It devastated the island. Hurricane Maria knocked out electrical systems, leaving about 3.4 million people in the dark, with little hope of a quick recoveries. Most of Puerto Rico today is running on generator power, leading to extremely long lines at temporary gas stations as residents attempt to secure a canister of the scarce resource.

Water is one of the main issues, however. Without power, there's no way to pump water into homes and businesses, and some residents are collecting it where they can. On top of that, Puerto Rico has not been receiving the same humanitarian aid and attention from the government as states on the mainland hit by recent storms. After Hurricane Harvey in Houston, President Trump and the government were quick to respond and provide aid but unfortunately Puerto Rico was not met with the same amount of care.

Payton who was born on the island in 1999 was in the midst of promoting his upcoming project "Payton Season", having visited the island shortly before the hurricane crisis began to film the video for his number one hit "Anarchy". However, since the beginning of the hurricane crisis, Payton had pushed back the album to an October release in order to provide aid to the island, which desperately needs help. Payton has pledged 1.5 million US dollars in order to help the people of his island as well as providing 12 truck loads of donations by dedicated fans of the 18 year old who set up a donations sector from his official website where fans can donate directly to the Hispanic Federation.

Not very strong on articulating his thoughts, Payton still sounded extremely passionate and angered by recent efforts toof the United States Puerto Rico.

Quote:
Diz shizz crazi! Ain nough help! i god peepz out dere dyin, and mofos govn in da statez ain doin nough shih bruh! it gedd me tite cuz it ain like dey ain god it. buh uz latinoz stron we gon ged through it and am fixed do wat i can 2 help ma ppl out dere. dey need eryone. real tlk. diz shiz got me so tite.

Although Payton is resuming promotions to the release of his new album this month, Payton won't be forgetting about his home. On September 30th, Payton announced he'd be releasing an official remix Spanglish Version to his newest single "All Ah Dat" with a special "surprise" next week, with all purchase proceeds going to Hurricane crisis relief in Puerto Rico. Please keep the people of Puerto Rico in your prayers.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/10/2017(UTC), kandii on 01/10/2017(UTC), erich hess on 01/10/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 01/10/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 01/10/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3682 Posted : 01 October 2017 03:24:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyler: That's Good Payton. I don't have that type of money to give out 1 million. But I do have money to give as well.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/10/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3683 Posted : 01 October 2017 05:41:09(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
nina: fuck it,i'll help payton out. i dont live a lavish lifestyle and have fuck all else to do with my money. i'll match payton's donation,loves.

Erica:look at someone's season of big brother being all touchy feely.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/10/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3684 Posted : 11 October 2017 05:30:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Don't Expect this to be easy and Don't think you're Going to Be in Control

These are the words told to Chris Walker about his new endeavor regarding his new idea about having a web station. This has been in the making for some time now and one of the reason why things have been moving slowly but it pays to rubs shoulders and get to know some important people. "This is work of one of his high points," one source said that was involve in growing Pop Culture Catch Up. "This happens with him, one moment he is hands-on let get this done, let work. Next moment he could be locked in his room not wanting to deal with anyone and shuts himself off. We could have made this thing something that would be a staple in this generation and instead we just feel like we are never going to reach our potential." Chris is also one of the ones that has bipolar disorder like Joshua Grimmie, and Coke just to name a few. Chris has started as a web cam four years ago and like a thing to just talk and with the help of his friends, Jake Walker and Sarah Liggins, Turn the show into the wacky show that has millions of viewers, subscribers, Followers. "I would say that being around certain people helped influence this idea, him and Cara have this brother and sister relationship that he felt like 'anything she can do I can do.' another source said stating that this was something that he saw Cara work and do and felt that he had people that could put this together.

UserPostedImage

Jake and Sarah, have been with Chris during the web show early beginnings and many feel like they will be ones that take over most of this network is going to be and do their best to complete the concept that Chris has laid out. While both of them work nine to five jobs Josh is a market manager for a fitness group and Sarah is a research assistant and tutor for a local college both could be doing this full time as Chris has been offering up spots for people to their part to give enough content to make this web service worth the price. As of right now Chris with his own new project, Jake with a project, Sarah with her project, Tyler Cole, from CBB and his new project, Karoliena is rumor to have her own project, and even more to justify the need for a Streaming service and that doesn't include Pop Culture Catch Up that started it all.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 11/10/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 11/10/2017(UTC), erich hess on 11/10/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3685 Posted : 11 October 2017 06:33:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena: wait,what? If Cassie and myself don't get to take turns pegging Chris,well I don't know how this is going to work. That was going to be the main segment of my first episode! How can we do an episode about straight male butt play WITHOUT A MALE?

Cassie:he'd have to wear fhe panda mask. I wanna hold onto his ears.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#3686 Posted : 17 October 2017 05:17:21(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
MARVEL CONFIRMS NEW PILOT IN WORKS

UserPostedImage

Pilot has no cast, network attached.

Isaac Lovelock, primarily known as a rapper, recently inked a television development deal via his production company (Trial & Error) through independent studio B Path, who up until now entirely focused on film. The development deal came with the announcement that Baldwin was attached as the showrunner and executive producer of an untitled pilot adapting a Marvel comic book. Insiders confirmed that multiple bidders were interested in the early spec scripts.

No talent has been attached to the project yet but a casting call for the pilot has recently gone out with hopes of securing a set cast before the filming of a pilot.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 3 users thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
kandii on 17/10/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/10/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 25/10/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3687 Posted : 17 October 2017 05:43:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: if there is ever another ghost Rider,I want it to be me. Someone needs to stand up and say fuck off to whomever thought Nicholas cage was a good idea for the role.also, whoever wrote that horseshit also needs to be drawn and quartered. I mean seriously. How in the fuck do you make something dull when the main character has a flaming skull for a head. Oh and rides a motorcycle with fucking fire for wheels?! I'm fairly certain a mentally handicapped box turtle with a VERY full schedule could have done a better job.

Erica: oooh,I want to play Veronica in the Archie movie.

Gretchen: Archie isn't marvel.

Erica: because archie is too cool for marvel.

Nina: Archie is many things,love . Too cool is not one of those things.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
DistortedAudio on 17/10/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3688 Posted : 12 December 2017 04:53:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Hess clan news

long time couple, first time collaboration.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The power couple of Cassie and karoliena Summers have been one of the constants of the music industry. Seriously,could kinky sex BE the secret to a happy marriage? They've out lasted many,many other couples. And if stories are to be believed,they're also the most normal people around. We aren't sure if that's compared to the world at Large,or compared to the rest of the Hess clan.

This Christmas season is slated to get a little more sexy. Set to be released as a free digital download this Saturday (with a 7" physical single available for collectors), will be Cassie and karoliena covering "baby,it's cold outside."

The song will feature Cassie taking on the male part and karoliena being the woman trying to say no. Which should work well. We all know both of these women can sing. Though it's been ages since we heard from them. (Seriously, Cassie. What happened to "Senior year"? And why has karoliena never followed up "pocket sized even horizon"?)
The song is rumored to be in the same style as the old dean Martin one. Karoliena will also be taking on bass duties as well.

Cassie offered this statement," this should be fun.some people won't like that it's two women singing to each other. Some people think the song is about date rape. But c'mon,we all love Christmas. So chill the fuck out. We've loved this song forever. Kari and I have sang this back and forth every year.so we figured why not release it so other people can enjoy? It actually kind of parallels how we met. But if you reverse the roles. Kari and I met.... somewhere. And I kept trying to leave,but she eventually won me over with her charms. It was very cute and sweet. The song will be a free download,but if you order a physical copy all proceeds go go toys for tots. Kari and I will match each sale. So you get a record,and three donations are made. Everybody wins."

the reason for atomic war bride's hiatus?
UserPostedImage
Erich hess

Rather abruptly it was announced that all future atomic war bride dates were cancelled indefinitely. Days later,Erich hess challenging a mystery person to a duel. An honest to goodness, pistols at dawn duel. It's unknown who this mystery offender is. Erich hess isn't known to have any enemies. So it's assumed this person was imaginary. Could years of drug abuse finally be catching up with Mr Hess?
We think the intrepid rockstar may be headed for rehab. This story flew under the radar,but:
Erich hess was in a single car accident recently. His pr people buried it pretty well,but...
Mr hess's 32 Ford collided with a tree.
UserPostedImage

Field blood alcohol tests put Erich at 5 times the legal limit(!) He was also in possession of many narcotics and 3 sheets of lsd. He was rumored to have eaten a lot of evidence before the cops arrived. Mr hess had been ejected from the vehicle,but suffered only minor injury. We do know Mr hess was only charged with careless driving and display of speed. The far more serious charges of DWI and possession were dropped. It's good to be king, Right? We can only assume court ordered rehab was issued....or studio 60 lawyers are miracle workers.

second time is a charm?

UserPostedImage
Erica hess

At one time,the name "Erica Hess" conjured up images of the sleaziest of tabloid headlines. Adultery, suicide attempts,child neglect, murder times 2....yikes.and Twitter fights. Jeez,who didn't Erica Hess fire nasty tweets at?

But Erica's story is one of redemption. She's one of most Loved celebrities around. (Even if she's one of the "famous for being famous" people. We love her anyway) so... could wedding bells be in her future?!

UserPostedImage
Gretchen geist allin

Gretchen geist allin was spotted at a sanrio store in Osaka purchasing a very extravagant and VERY expensive ring. It was made clear she wasn't purchasing it for herself. So we wouldn't be doing our jobs as tabloid media if we didn't jump to conclusions. But it woild make sense. The two have seemingly been an item for awhile now. And let's face it,Erica hess does have a type she goes for.

It's eerie how Gretchen resembles Natalya dobros,ex lashes member and Erica's first wife. But unlike Natalya, Gretchen has no real claim to fame. Yeah ,she was on big brother. All she did there was get naked and rub Sabina the wrong way. So...we assume Gretchen is an Instagram model or something equally as lame. But it can't be denied that she and Erica seem happy together. So let's hope this marriage has a better out come than the last.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/12/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2017(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3689 Posted : 29 December 2017 05:10:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
CULTURE UNCUT: NEWS ROUNDUP
with Erin Parrish

UserPostedImage

We're delighted to be able to break the news that RnB superstar 'Alicia Lena' is set to become a parent for the very first time. We were given confirmation this morning from Alicia's representatives of the news that the singer-songwriter is already four months into her pregnancy and is due to give birth toward the end of May 2018. However, according to a statement written by Alicia and released from her management, the star would prefer the media to allow her as much privacy as possible during this period, the brief statement reads;

“It's with unbridled joy that I'm able to tell the world the news that I'm about to become a mother for the first time. It's been very difficult to keep this news as private as possible for the past three to four months and I hope that in the following months the press are willing and understanding enough to allow me to enjoy this beautiful experience with as much privacy as possible. I know this news will raise certain questions from some people due to the unexpected nature but I can assure my fans that this is news that brings a whole world of joy to me and my partner. I know that my relationship is not publicly known and we plan on keeping it this way, due to the nature of the industry that we're both apart of but I can assure you that although this was a beautiful surprise to both of us, it is something that we've spoken about many times over the past couple of years and we both cannot wait to begin this journey. Love always. Alicia x”

This answers some questions fans had in regards to her career as it appeared a year ago with the release of her last single that 2017 would see the star return with a new album which never came to fruition. And not only was there the announcement of her pregnancy in this statement but also the confirmation that she has been in a long term relationship with somebody who is also part of the entertainment industry which will surely have fans guessing. Unfortunately we don't have the scoop on who this mystery partner is and while of course giving Alicia the privacy that she has requested this afternoon, we certainly will be hoping to bring you more details as to who her partner is and now evidently who the father of her child is too.
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/12/2017(UTC), erich hess on 29/12/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 30/12/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 04/02/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3690 Posted : 23 May 2018 02:25:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

In the "just what the fuck happened here?!" Department,we have Erich and Erica hess being banned from Missouri. For life .

In perhaps further display of poor business sense (seriously does Cassie summers have any say in what these people do?) Atomic war bride and the harlots booked several months residency in Branson Missouri. At one time THE middle America vacation for wholesome family entertainment. It's unclear how this arrangement happened. The prevailing theory is that atomic war bride presented erich Hess as an Elvis Impersonator,with the harlots pretending to be Bible based cautionary tale thespians. Once the jig was up,it was too late. The contracts were airtight,and the Hess' legal representation is notoriously talented.

So Branson found themselves home to the finest psychobilly and punk rock that money could buy ....but no money bought it. The residency was plagued by half full venues and regular walkouts. If the audience wasn't berating the bands,the bands were having a go at the audience. Including the time atomic war bride did an entire show butchering classic rock greatness. All because Erich hess claimed, " you guys ruined america,so I'm ruining your youth." Nobody was safe from atomic war bride's remarkably amateurish covers: the Beatles,rolling Stones, the eagles, Simon and Garfunkel,John Denver,and Crosby stills Nash and young. The only classic artist to be covered correctly was Jimi Hendrix. Because,as Erich stated," nobody fucks with Jimi.". The harlots were no different and chose to perform all their songs to the tune of Steve Miller's "the joker" whenever the crowd turned on them. But it is of note the crowds actually liked the harlots performance of Janis Joplin songs. Probably due to Erica's gutteral screech of a voice.

The Hesses are as famous for their time offstage as they are on. This tour was no different. There was drinking,there was drugs, there was Erich' s now trademark move of shooting a hotel television with a pistol. This is the closest to emulating Elvis Presley that Erich Hess will ever get. There was Erica hess pouncing out of trees and giving candy to people. (Surprisingly not drug laced) the trouble began during one LSD fueled day. The duo scared a Uber driver, destroyed a Walmart sporting goods section,stole a motorized wheel chair (that later was set on fire) and seriously,stole a cow.
Now it doesn't sound like much, possibly grand theft,but not in Missouri. The state still has old west cattle rustling laws on the books. So the Erich and Erica were looking at hanging......
And then there is the beastiality charge.

We've confirmed it was a real charge and not a mistake. According to police,the cow's owner reported: " I was just minding my own, right? And all of a sudden,I hear moaning! Like really gosh darn loud moaning! I thought it was some kids or something. You know how they are. But I look up...and there's these two drugged up hippies messing with my cow! The little one,she was straddling the cows back and doing the moaning. The guy? He was sucking on the cow's udder! So I called the police. Im a simple man,I don't know what these people were doing. Was it a sex thing? Or satanism? I don't know. But I know I don't want my cows anywhere near it!"

Erich and Erica spent the night in jail and were released the following morning. All charges had been dropped,aside from a misdemeanor for "joyriding". This was on the grounds they and their bands never return to Missouri,and they produce an anti beastiality public service announcement.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 23/05/2018(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3691 Posted : 29 May 2018 04:19:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEW MUSIC FROM BRANDON CAULFIELD COMING VERY SOON
'The popular Country and Americana rocker is set to release his first fully fledged album since 2015 and his first publicly released music since the devastating death of his wife on August 2017.'

UserPostedImage

One of the main pieces of music news today is the confirmation that a new album from Brandon Caulfield is set to released. It's a lot sooner than anyone could have anticipated too, with our sources confirming that the album is pretty much expected to drop this coming weekend. In an unusual flurry of breaking news regarding the musician who has often been seen as a somewhat reclusive figure over the years and more specifically in the past year following the untimely death of his wife and popstar 'Hannah Beth', we've received a lot of information to deliver in regards to this new album. Of course the first thing is that the record is complete and will be released this weekend as previously mentioned. Not only that but the album will comprise of songs made famous by the iconic musician 'Bob Dylan', in a reported twenty-one song collection of songs hand-picked by Caulfield.
Sources from Brandon Caulfield's label 'Studio60 Records' have stated that it's his final release under the label and it was entirely his choice to put out what is essentially a cover album done in his own raw and personal style. In a quote from one of the label's PR people, they had this to say about the release, “Mr. Caulfield and the label had some tough decisions to make in December last year with the artist understandably uninterested in continuing to make music following the sad passing of his wife. However in January he came to us with the idea of putting out an album which features the songs of one of his and his wife's favourite songwriters due to the personal meaning that those songs had to them both. He decided that he'd like to re-work those songs and put his own feelings into these. It's a raw and hauntingly beautiful effort from a man very much still grieving. As per Mr. Caulfield's wish, this album will not be highly promoted by the label or Mr. Caulfield himself. He has agreed to have one sit-down discussion in anticipation of the albums release and will not be touring the upcoming album. It's Mr. Caulfield and the labels wish to see out the final album of his contract and we thank him for his efforts throughout the year.”

The album is reportedly set to drop on Saturday and the mentioned sit-down discussion with press is set to happen on Friday evening, with the musician set to discuss the album, his career, his future plans and will be giving tribute to his late wife publicly for the first time. The track listing was also released from the record label in this press release and it is as follows;

01. “Blowin' In The Wind” (2:53)
02. “Don't Think Twice, It's Alright” (3:36)
03. “It Ain't Me, Babe” (3:32)
04. “The Times They Are A-Changin'” (3:14)
05. “Boots Of Spanish Leather” (4:38)
06. “Mr. Tambourine Man” (5:40)
07. “It's All Over Now, Baby Blue” (4:18)
08. “Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine” (3:28)
09. “Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You” (3:20)
10. “Knockin' On Heaven's Door” (2:32)
11. “Forever Young” (4:37)
12. “Wedding Song” (4:43)
13. “You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go” (3:00)
14. “Shelter From The Storm” (5:02)
15. “One More Cup Of Coffee” (feat. Haley Caulfield) (3:44)
16. “Every Grain Of Sand” (6:14)
17. “Love Sick” (5:18)
18. “Not Dark Yet” (6:22)
19. “Make You Feel My Love” (3:30)
20. “Beyond Here Lies Nothin'” (3:50)
21. “Maybe You'll Be There” (2:53)
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/05/2018(UTC), erich hess on 29/05/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/06/2018(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/06/2018(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#3692 Posted : 22 June 2018 03:38:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
LINCOLN LANDS LEAD ROLE IN UPCOMING MUSICAL DRAMA FILM
"A Million Lights" is set in 1980s NYC and aims to recreate the magic of classic films from the same decade.

UserPostedImage

19-year-old pop star Lincoln Keaton-Paria, known mononymously as Lincoln, is setting his sights on the big screen after inking a deal with Paramount Pictures to star in upcoming big production, A Million Lights.

The aforementioned film is said to be a "huge" musical drama based in 1986 New York City. Lincoln will portray the leading role of Misha, a young runaway who hails from a family of first generation Turkish immigrants and, after breaking free from his abusive and alcoholic father, tries to make it on his own as a dancer in New York City with barely anything to his name. The film will follow the dark side of being a struggling youth in the big city and the many roads travelled in order to chase the American Dream. A Million Lights, while still dubbed as a musical, will have a much darker tone than the images one conjures up when thinking of an all-singing, all-dancing movie. There is said to be some "massive" musical numbers spread throughout the film at appropriate times but the story and acting is being pushed to the forefront more so than the ditties.

The film is said to be inspired by many iconic musicals of the 1980s such as Footloose, Flashdance and Fame and was spearheaded by the commercial success of recent productions such as La La Land and The Greatest Showman. Paramount Pictures clearly have high hopes for the project as a huge marketing campaign is set to ensue and it is rumoured that the budget for A Million Lights is in the ballpark region of $75 million. Of course, Lincoln is no stranger to big budget productions. The music video for his debut single Bang The Drum was one of the most expensive music videos ever made and plays out like a mini-movie itself. Needless to say that Keaton-Paria is used to having a multi-million project riding on his back.

Lincoln is best known for his #1 hit single Bang The Drum, which is one of the best-selling songs of the 21st century with an iconic music video to go alongside it. The clip is one of few with over one billion views on YouTube. Despite his instant success, he has yet to follow up the song. With strain on the industry's budget over the last year, things have been quiet on the music front for the star. He still maintains a high profile with his A-List relationship with fellow actor and former music video co-star, Aaron Styles, as well as hitting "send" on a number of now viral tweets. His acting chops as well as his singing and dancing skills have already been showcased in his epic Bang The Drum music video and the role of an immigrant trying to make it big in a harsh, often bigoted industry isn't too far from home for the star. Lincoln is an Azerbaijani living in Liverpool, England and hailing from a working class one parent family after the unfortunate passing of his mother in 2004. He has also stated numerous times that 80s pop music is a huge influence on his own sound. It appears the part was practically written for him.

UserPostedImage
A promotional image has been sent out to tease audiences.

A spokesperson from Lincoln's team says that the star is "elated" to be involved in such a project and says that the role is "perfect" for him. Many insiders have said that Keaton "aced" his audition and test-screening, proving that he is more than qualified to handle such a big role for his first ever project outside of music. Some critics have remained sceptical upon hearing the news of the casting due to Lincoln's lack of experience and fear his name isn't big enough to appeal to audiences beyond his teenage demographic. Nevertheless, production continues to go ahead with high hopes and positive energy from Lincoln and Paramount.

A Million Lights is expected to hit cinemas in late 2018 or early 2019.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 22/06/2018(UTC), erich hess on 22/06/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3693 Posted : 22 June 2018 05:48:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: if I see a musical and Richard O'Brian isn't involved? I am not watching it.

Nina: so you're ok with spice world,love? As a brit,I've had to personally apologize for that movie several times.

Erica: um,fuck yeah spice world is ok by me!

Nina: you would like that shit.

Erica: I think they totally invented whatever they're claiming Lincoln is. I've never heard of that in my life.

Nina: I think they're nomads from Lapland.

Erica: Lapland?! hahahh .I hear the cusine in Lapland is tasty.

Nina: *giggles* yeah,and there is a high likelihood there'll be hair in your meAl.

Edited by user 22 June 2018 06:55:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 22/06/2018(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3694 Posted : 05 August 2018 05:09:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

BRANDON CAULFIELD TO RETURN TO THE STAGE WITH STORYTELLER LIVE
AUGUST 4, 2018
UserPostedImage

It's today been confirmed that Americana singer-songwriter Brandon Caulfield will embark on his first tour since 2016 later this year. Caulfield will be performing a run of shows titled 'Storyteller Live' beginning in Nashville, Tennessee in September and ending in Los Angeles, California in early November. It's surprising news for fans of the musician as they'd long since given up on the idea of seeing the notoriously nomadic performer live again due to a string of different reasons varying from struggles with Meniere's disease and the devastating loss of his wife Hannah Beth back in August last year. But almost a year following that tragic news, we're given the information that he will indeed be returning to the road for a substantial North American tour. Whether it will be extended into a fully fledged world tour remains to be seen.

Although there's little news other than the confirmation that the tour will begin in September and end in November, it is confirmed that he'll be performing a large range of songs from his back catalogue throughout the tour and that fans can expect to hear him perform around sixteen to twenty songs per evening and that most if not all of those songs will be complimented with a discussion about the roots of the song and it's true meaning much like the popular VH1 Storyteller's programme of years gone by.
It's also been confirmed by his representatives that the final show in Los Angeles, California will be filmed for a Netflix special and they also teased that fans could get a glimpse of some new music from Caulfield, depending of course on the progress of his writing of new material and willingness to showcase these to an audience. Again, the possibility of fans hearing new original material from Caulfield also appeared unlikely just as little as two months ago but it seems that something may have changed in that regard and that a newly-inspired Brandon Caulfield could be on the horizon.
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/08/2018(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2018(UTC), erich hess on 05/08/2018(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/08/2018(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/08/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3695 Posted : 16 September 2018 13:45:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: take 2

erich hess.
the name brings forth images good natured tom foolery or of cute interaction with elidih on big brother 2..or was it 3? who didnt fall in love with him on big brother? i mean,after all....who has ever had a bad experience with meeting erich hess? the internet is full of tales of people meeting erich and his putting them through college or paying off their house. to his faithful,erich hess is second only to jesus when it comes to selfishness. but what if i was to tell you that erich hess just as a fantastic pr department?

first off, make no mistake erich hess rakes in the dough. yes,atomic war bride doesnt have merch you can buy. but atomic war bride IS on a major label,and erich does invest in his lady friend's label. (more on that later.) the band is always on tour,so the cash is always rolling in ,in spite of playing smaller venues. think about it, which brings in more money? an arena partially sold or a club completely sold out? erich hess may play the part of an idiot,but he knows what he is doing. on average,atomic war bride releases are made on the cheap. 20,000? when their contract is 50,000 per release. thats 30 Grand in profit before the music even drops. and oh boy,the music.
atomic war bride sounds like it was as recorded in 1984. there is no excuse a major label release should sound so shoddy. simply put,erich hess is pocketing the label's advance.
sure. erich may drive a piece of shit car...on the outiside. but that 1959 rolls silver cloud rat rod is worth an easy 1 mil.
he has at least 30 1959 cadillacs. a spyker c8,several buggatis and A 55 mercedes sl 500 gullwing not to mention his own cruise ship. erich hess is NOT hurting for money
the duke of winchester may look like a piece of shit,but its worth millions on the scrap market. which is where hess bought it.

remember that time erich hess married to ada von wannemaker?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

the pair divorced years ago with the understanding that ada took the daughter and vanished. but is this truth?
ada von wannemaker had her demons. to say otherwise would be dishonest. but did erich exacerbate things? an anonymous source claims that erich hess was pretty mentally abusive to ada. there were several instances of him holding her ex boyfriend's suicide over her. he would regularly hold guns to ada's head. in fact,he was rarely without at least one pistol in his waistband. (most of the times it was a pair.) the source claims that on many occasions a very intoxicated erich hess would regularly force his wife to play russian roulette with him. the source goes on to say that erich was also the source of ada's noticeable weight loss. he would make it a point to demean her and flaunt the fact that groupies could always replace her. is any of this true?
the truth is hard to discern. erich hess is currently dating the head of permanent reminder records,selene cassadine.
UserPostedImage
she has yet to mention erich's less than honorable behavior. in fact,she defended his purchase of a soviet era rocket train.(maybe she hoped it would kill him?)
but the pair does not live together,nor spend all that much time together. could there be a nefarious reason? or does erich only try stuff with people he knows he knows will take it?

which brings us to marlena hess. the offspring of erich and ada. even billy khan is in his son's life after the split between he and andrea. in fact,he seems to even get along with daniel's step father,payton. while erich has zero contact with his daughter. he doesnt even pay child support. this is documented in new york court documents. for years he has used his vicious legal team to delay payment for his daughter. so yes,on all fronts erich refuses to acknowledge the existence of his daughter. we live in a world where billy khan is a better father than someone. so,send billy some flowers or something. on the other hand,erich does dote on dustyn blue. going as far as jokingly adopting the man. its well known that his friend's children adore erich. cassie summers and karoliena's children go as far as calling him uncle. (in fact,he is the biological father of karoliena's daughter,eris.) it seems erich only likes family when its convenient for him...or if he doesnt have to do very much.

so is erich hess the scumbag we've painted him to be? granted,a lot of this is just hearsay,but lets look at the facts.
erich hess is well known for gunplay. many hotels have had their tv's shot in a weird tribute to elvis presley. many venue owners have seen erich wielding a large revolver backstage..shooting strawberries for some reason. the nra has courted his membership for years. (but to his credit,he never joined.) its never been stated for the record why he and ada divorced. so make of that what you will. could it be she is scared to face the wrath of erich's legal team? they must be good because just from what we know: erich should have been jailed long ago. his disregard of his daughter is concrete. anyone can view the public record of the court cases. so lovable weirdo or dangerous pyschopath? the choice is yours.

Edited by user 17 September 2018 08:57:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 16/09/2018(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3696 Posted : 05 October 2018 02:08:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

MARTINA SAYS NO TO THE TITANS' REUNION

UserPostedImage
(Martina Downtown and her husband Nate Alexander at the Grammy Awards in 2016)

We last saw The Titans together four years ago, when they announced their new highly abticipated album 'The Matrix' which never saw the light of the day though. The album in fact has only surfaced illegally online through the last year but was never released due to 'serious issues' as it was stated by the band. Right before the album release, Laurence Vega is said to have lost his father for unknown reasons and others in the band apparently faced important breakups. Den Walnut and Tanya Stephenson respectively broke up with their exes Adam Black and Dominic Brown. Joey Frankson divorce on the other hand was documented in the media with a long story and drama of alcohol issues and bad parenting on his side when the group tried to continue 3 years ago as a four-piece, without Frankson.
It seems though that Martina was the one to stop the adventure since then, after the birth of her son Jean Alexander in 2015 which turned the popstar into a full time mommy and wife.
Martina is said to be avoiding babysitters and against the idea of not seeing her baby grow up with her, this making her job difficult to do.
Apparently this seems to be the reason why the other four members will not continue their careers as a group. Sources close to the band say Joey, despite his recent issues, is trying to have a full reunion with all his forces so he was furious with Martina for not wanting to pursue this project for taking care of her family. But it's not all: apparently Laurence took defense of Downtown and decided to follow her steps, focusing only on management and producing music for new artists.
So Joey is said to have burned bridges with the two bandmates at the moment and tension in the group is stronger than ever.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/10/2018(UTC), erich hess on 05/10/2018(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/10/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3697 Posted : 05 October 2018 03:08:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: oooh,Martina is going all....attack on Titan.

Nina: that joke was painful and forced,love.

Erica: just like the anime. BAM! * does a DX chop and moonwalks out of the room.*

Nina: she's about a quarter as funny as she thinks she is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 05/10/2018(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3698 Posted : 16 October 2018 01:40:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

'DELAYS, DARK DAYS AND DEPRESSION. THE SAD TRUTH ABOUT ONE OF THE WORLDS FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS;
'In surprising news, it has now become clear why we haven't heard much from 'Riot! In the Boulevard' these past couple of months despite originally having an album due in a couple of weeks.'

The last we heard anything of 'Riot! In the Boulevard' was back in July with the release of two brand new songs, 'Dead on Arrival' and 'Faking Happiness Until It's Found' and you'd be forgiven for assuming that the trio were buried in a studio somewhere finishing off their long anticipated sixth studio album, after all we've already heard eight singles from the record which has had it's share of delays throughout the past two to three years. In fact, the last we heard about a possible release date was that we should expect it in the fall of 2018 or November 2018 at the very latest. So what has seemingly gone wrong in the meantime? Is the future of the band under threat? Will we ever get to hear this album? Well, we've received the latest reason for the delays today and it's possibly a long-term reason for the delays too.

UserPostedImage

On July 25, 2018 the lead singer of 'Riot! In the Boulevard' was officially checked into Desert Hope Treatment Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. With only her closest friends and family and a record label executive being made aware of this, therefore limiting the chances of this stint in Rehab being discovered, the official line from those that were aware of the situation was that Amy was busy recording in a number of different cities including Los Angeles, New York City, Miami and Chicago. It's been officially confirmed today after it leaked over the weekend that Amy was checked into Rehab back in July due to Mental Health issues and concerns with the singer reportedly a long-term sufferer of depression. It was also confirmed that Amy would be leaving the facility next Tuesday (Oct 23) barring any relapses, which follows their 90 day minimum recommendation and it's expected that a statement written by Amy will be released to her fans anytime between now and her release next Tuesday explaining the situation in depth.
Although details are still relatively sparse, we do have some information regarding the singers history with depression which is widely known by fans of the group following a statement from former band member 'Justin Mullen' after his departure in 2013 which confirmed that Amy had been on pills of some sort for depression for as long as he can remember. Bare in mind that they had been close friends as children, this gives an indication of how deep this situation has gone for Amy. It's something clearly she's battled with for her entire life and it would appear it has gotten the better of her this summer.

Many people are aware of the work ethic that 'Riot! In the Boulevard' have had ever since breaking into the music industry and medical professionals have today stated that this could certainly have a lot to do with things breaking down for the singer. It appears that this is a definite case of things becoming a little too much to manage for the musician who just turned 25 a little over a week before entering rehab in July. It's unfortunate that this is just another case of depression in the entertainment industry, the only plus side being that things haven't ended horrifically this time around.
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/10/2018(UTC), erich hess on 16/10/2018(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/10/2018(UTC), FiveT on 17/10/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/11/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3699 Posted : 16 October 2018 03:57:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: nobody is ever gone because of something nice. I want to read about someone going from the public eye to be a muffin farmer.

Nina: muffin...farmer,love? You don't know much about agriculture,do you?

Erica: are you saying Amy wouldn't make a a great muffin farmer?!

Nina: nothing against her...but nobody will ever be a good muffin farmer.

Erica: not with that attitude.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
C4AJoh on 28/10/2018(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3700 Posted : 17 October 2018 02:54:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd: a lot of people want to be successful in music, they see that doing something like this brings money, fame, and status. However, a lot of us go through problems that music helps us cope and get by through it. Nothing is as glamorous or as easy as people see it. I wish everyone to have someone to talk to and take care of themselves mentality.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 28/10/2018(UTC)