logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

25 Pages«<232425
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#481 Posted : 17 July 2018 23:23:41(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 13387 time(s) in 7998 post(s)
"you killed people over synths? Theyre machines! " Dallas exclaims angrily. They had a good thing going here and Joshua fucked it up. He had half a mind to cut Joshua down right here and now. Maybe it would help smooth things over with the locals. But he refrains,he assumes someone here is friends with Josh,and since most people were friends with Dustyn...well, it's bad form to gun down hour boyfriend's friends in front of him.

After hearing Joshua's story,Erica and Nina's eyes turn towards sayyid. They may have hated Joshua Grimmie,but they hated the possibility of being captured even more. And at the moment,they knew the current Joshua Grimmie far more than the current sayyid. "I can't fucking believe you. You knew..you knew." Erica raises her sword to swing but is interrupted by the hellacious sound of the shotgun. Nina,keeps her gun pointed at him. He may be a good hostage to have. He's a doctor and very valuable to a town.

Erich glances around at their group and at the mob. Bundled in this tiny room put them at a huge disadvantage. But he was ready if need be. He wasn't so keen on this new world anyway.he just hoped his death was quick ."I hate you, Josh. I really do.". He says in dismay.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Jimmy firecracker sez: Jimmy firecrackcorn and he don't give a fuck..
Offline BrownSugar  
#482 Posted : 19 July 2018 23:13:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11484 time(s) in 4798 post(s)
"Damn right I killed them!" boasts Joshua as he steps up to Dallas. He didn't know the guy very well in the old world so doesn't have any preconceived ideas or old memories to cling onto, clouding his judgement. As far as he's concerned, this guy is just a Brotherhood soldier and he cannot stand them. "They murdered people too. Forget synths if that's your argument, if that's what you base morality on. They took people like me, like you, like your boyfriend, people just looking for a refuge in this world...and kidnapped them. They were then experimented on, tortured and killed. You REALLY want to get into what's right and wrong? You REALLY want to show your true colours here?" Joshua looks over his shoulder and catches a glimpse of Dustyn, which peaks his curiosity. "What would you do if he was a synth?" he asks, nodding over towards Dustyn.

"Guys, we have bigger issues at hand. Save your little arguments for after!" Billy exclaims as he fires his submachine gun, taking down a couple of the residents. A mini battle ensues in the small house. Thankfully most of the Covenant residents only yield melee weapons, making the battle easier for Billy and Co.

"I didn't know the whole story, Erica!" Sayyid yells over the gunfire, trying to defend himself. All he was thinking about was keeping his little brother safe and having a bed to sleep on. Sayyid then takes a shot to the arm, courtesy of Penny Fitzgerald. "Fuck!". Sayyid grabs his arm and ducks down behind a bed before he takes anymore bullets.

Dustyn squeals as the weird craftswoman makes a beeline for him with her beloved tools. "Go away you weirdo!!"
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/07/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#483 Posted : 20 July 2018 01:16:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas doesn't move when faced with Joshua. He's just another dirty wastelander holding onto ideas that became outdated the moment the first synth crawled out of the institute. "Oh...I didn't know humans were killed.."Dallas starts, looking rather shocked. But he instantly head butts Joshua. "They're collateral damage. Look at the big picture. This city is safe,at least from synths." Dallas says meaningfully,looking at Joshua. "I know Dustyn isn't a synth. But you're sounding awfully synth like. I say we turn you over the them." Dallas sneers, shouldering his weapon. He was only here for Dustyn,fuck the rest of these people. When a bullet strikes near his foot,Dallas starts firing lasers at the crowd. his power armor was outside,so getting shot at was a little more intense.

Erica narrows her eyes at the exchange between Joshua and Dallas. sometimes she didn't know where she stood in the whole synth thing. Joshua did have a point,if one was into that whole justice thing. She basically ignores saayid,she was so infuriated. But she does hear the slightly duller sound of a bullet hitting flesh instead of wood. "God, dammit!" She yells,seeing saayid is hit. This was out of concern for Billy,mainly. Even though she was considering killing saayid,l herself,it angered her that both his brothers were wounded. "Nina!" Erica squeaks over the gunfire.

"Right,love." Nina perks up. Her machine gun rattles off a burst before going silent. Nina could be heard whispering,"fuck." When the gun is empty. But penny is dead,very dead.the last of Nina's bullets all landed in her chest. Nina pulls her combat knife from her boot,ready to get pup close and personal.

Erich thought for sure they were going to see where this went before Fighting their way out. Possibly even turning Josh over to them. But that idea was gone now. He scanned for targets that he knew he could hit until he spotted the weird handy woman nearing Dustyn. She had a big ass wrench and looked like she aimed to use it. He fired his revolver at her, striking her shoulder and taking the arm with it. She drops to the floor, screaming in pain. She writhes on the floor until Erica puts her out of her misery by A stomp to the back of Talia's neck.

"You're the one I fuckin liked!" Erica yells at her corpse before ducking behind a bed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#484 Posted : 20 July 2018 01:48:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua falls to the floor after being head butted by Dallas. He screams out in pain. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK, MAN??!!". Joshua rubs his head and stumbles back to his feet. Rather than retaliating, he leans against the wall while holding his head and continuing his argument through gritted teeth. Nobody stops Joshua mid argument. "Brute force won't stop me. I'm used to that with Diamond City security, you meat headed fuck." It's pretty obvious that Joshua has been assaulted many times. He just doesn't shut up. "How do you know he's not a synth? How do you know he wasn't replaced when you were away jerking over armour and weaponry? Is Dustyn an exception to the rules because he keeps your dick warm?" Joshua snickers and decides to twist the knife further, really getting under Dallas' skin. "Well, if I am a synth then I can categorically say we're a vast improvement from...whatever you are..." he says in disgust, looking Dallas up and down.

Riley snaps the neck of the mayor with one swift pull of his muscular arm, killing the last of them. A scuffle had broken out between Jacob Orden and Oscar, meaning Riley had to get physical and fast. He couldn't risk a stray bullet so sheer physical strength had to pull through. "The turrets are still active..." Riley says in a breathy voice as he steps back from the bodies and collects himself after what happened.

"I can't stay here now, can I?" says Deneil, kicking the corpse of Talia. "Full of dead people and shit, innit?". Deneil surprisingly handled himself well despite his disability. Being dependent on one hand really improves ones aim and determination to live.

"You're not walking around out there like that!" says Billy in a concerned brotherly tone, stepping over several bodies to make his way over to Deneil. The last thing he wants is for his brother to be out there with his disability, whether he travels with them or goes to find somewhere else. He's a walking meal for the predators out there.

"Can't fucking stay here, fam!" Deneil looks around at the carnage that lays before them. "Even if we did, who can maintain this place? I'm not staying here. I'm coming with you. You can drop me off...somewhere. Preferably a place that doesn't abduct and murder cunts, yeah?"

Billy is clearly flustered. He runs a hand through his hair and breathes deeply, gathering his thoughts. "Fine!". He doesn't want Deneil to be out there but he knows that he'd just set off in search of somewhere new regardless of Billy's decision. It's best to have him in a large group. "Where's Sayy?"

"Don't mind me, I've just been shot in the arm..." Sayyid's voice groans from the corner of the room, clutching his upper left arm.

"Oh my heart fucking bleeds!" says Deneil, raising his little stump.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#485 Posted : 20 July 2018 03:02:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I don't have time for your bullshit,Joshua. Go play with your toasters or whatever. Fucked up a perfectly fine evening." Dallas says, turning away from Joshua.he wasn't going to play into Josh's game. the man seemed like nothing got him off more than his own voice. He didn't have to justify anything to Joshua. He knew Dustyn Better than anyone. He would certainly know if he was a synth. He did have half a mind to crack Joshua's head open and check for a synth component.

Erica and Nina are rather surprised at the brutality of the Minuteman in the midst. Granted,Erica basically did the same thing,but not with her hands! Nina starts rifling through the pockets of bodies,she was in need of some ammo. She ends up finding fancy lads cakes and some bullets they didn't fit. ,"Cheap asses." She spats. She slings the Tommy gun over her shoulder and puts a stray 10mm pistol in her waistband. It was a nice auto model,but far weaker than her usual.

"You want me to take those turrets out, Reilly? I think I can get three of them from here." Erich offers kneeling by a window sill and sticking his rifle out. "Here,hold this a sec." He tells a corpse's before Placing a bottle of whiskey in it's hand. When this adventure was over,it was unlikely erich was going to become a quiet farmer. "This ones arm is still good,good grip too." He calls over to deneil. It look like they just gained two more people,may as well make them feel welcome.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#486 Posted : 20 July 2018 04:09:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

The group leave Covenant and its chaos behind, setting out on the open road once more - now with two extra bodies in tow. Billy still doesn't like the idea of his brothers being out here. For some reason he thinks that only he can defend them and himself, rendering the other two as weak. He just hates having family out in the open like this. It's a protective thing. The other Khan brothers are fine, however. Oscar patched Sayyid's wound up and removed the bullet and Deneil is as chipper as ever. The squabbling between Billy and Deneil over whether or not to cross Tucker Memorial Bridge is another reason he doesn't want his brothers here. The Khans are argumentative as fuck.

"Last thing I heard was that this place is swarmed with mutants. Might just be a rumour but be on guard, guys," says Riley in his sexy, husky accent. The new plan was to rest up properly in West Everett Estates after their downtime in Covenant was interrupted and then head out in the morning again.

The others aren't saying much on the journey. Oscar is tired out, Reuben has somewhat gone into shock after the Covenant massacre, Joshua doesn't wish to engage with a bunch of these people and Dustyn...well, Dustyn is surprisingly pissed after hearing Dallas' real stance on things during his argument with Joshua. Human casualties as collateral damage? That didn't sit well with him. Dustyn makes sure to charge a few paces ahead of his boyfriend to show he's not happy.

Sayyid catches up to Erica, still holding his arm as it feels better with a little pressure applied underneath the wound. "I swear I didn't know what they were up to..." he says in a low voice, not really wanting this conversation to be broadcast. He's still wanting to clear his name over the whole Covenant/Compound debacle.

Billy stops in his tracks at the front, raising a hand and immediately halting the group. "Shh, shh..." he hushes them softly as he stands as still as possible, listening to the night air. When the group quietens down, Billy can hear the horrid sounds of buzzing and fluttering wings a little more clearly. "OK, we've got insects close to us. It's dark so be careful. Those fuckers get right in your face real quick." Billy clenches his trusted gun just in case any of the pests fly over in this direction. They are pretty close to Taffington Boathouse.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#487 Posted : 20 July 2018 05:12:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich and Nina are dragging their feet as they walk. The shit had hit the fan far too soon after the Love fest,so they didn't get much sleep. The pair were popping buffout like it was candy just to keep going. Erica, however,was happily trotting along near the front. Her gun in hand,she whistled a little and enjoyed the day. She was happy to be moving again.

"Mutants? " Erich asks, removing his jacket and tying it around his waist. It was too hot for leather,that was for sure. " The ugly fucks need to clear out on their own. My ass is dragging,man." Erich exclaims,looking up at the sky. What he wouldn't give for some air conditioning right now . He was too tired to even pick at Joshua. Who the mere sight of still annoyed him. Dallas clanks along in his armor. He notices that Dustyn is avoiding him or something,buy isn't going to address it here in front of Josh... though Dallas has started wondering if Dustyn is a synth. That would explain what has him upset...if a synth could even be called a him.

Erica's whistling stops when saayid speaks. "Saayid,do you know how many times have I've used that excuse myself? If I had a cap for each time,I could buy....well,not much. Maybe a thing of jet?" She laughs softly. Mainly to avoid making noise out here. If anything,the apocalypse brought peace and quiet. Just footsteps on the dirt made loud noise. "Well,you didn't seem to mind when we gunned your fellow citizens down,so I guess you're right." She says,holding her gun and mimicking shooting it. "Sorry..." She apologizes to saayid. "Does it hurt,your arm?" Erica says,changing the subject. She always hated admitting she was wrong. Even more so when being a hard ass meant life or death.

"Ew. I hate bugs,love. I didn't mind small ones,but these big ones? The little hairs just ...ugh." Nina shudders. Bloat flys were really what grossed her out. The lumpy and jiggly bodies on them. She really could just vomit.

"I'll take bugs over mirelurks any day." Erich say,taking cover inside an old car. It'd be harder for the mosquito type things to get to him there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#488 Posted : 06 August 2018 20:35:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

As the group approaches West Everett Estates, they are on guard and ready to battle. Last Billy heard, this place was swarming with mutants but it has been months since he last heard anything. Leading the group, Billy is the first to draw his gun when he hears movement but it's not the heavy thudding of mutant stomps but a clanking of power armour. He pauses and halts the group for a moment to make sure he isn't just hearing Dallas' frame moving. The clunks continue. "This place is inhabited...stay alert..." he whispers, crouching down as he inches closer to the grounds. After examining the area for a moment, Billy suddenly rises to his feet and blurts out, "Scott?!"

Dustyn jumps at the sudden volume and is confused at the mention of his former band mate's name. "What the heck is going on?". Dustyn looks around the entrance to see for himself. Sure enough, Scott stands there in the centre of the estates, kitted out in rather old and obviously stolen power armour. A few settlers mill around too, looking at the group cautiously.

"Oh fuck, you bring the cavalry too?" Scott says with a laugh as he approaches them and gives Billy a fist bump. The boys may not be as close as they once were but they would never wish each other harm. It's nice to see everyone here...and Joshua. Scott has probably coped the worst with the trauma this world has brought upon him. He just walks around killing things that need killing, gets hammered, has a sleazy time in Goodneighbor and hasn't had a stable home until now. It may seem like fun to some but it's a dangerous life to lead and he clearly doesn't care. The smell of alcohol from him is strong. He isn't drunk but it's still in his system from constant boozing. A scar also runs from under his right eye down to his jaw. "You lot looking for a place to stay?" he asks, counting the hefty number of heads in this party.

"Just for the night...only passing through," says Oscar with a friendly smile. He and Scott used to be best friends in the old world. It kills him to see him like this but they've had that talk many times already. Scott wants to live this way and no offers of Diamond City and decent living will sway him.

"Oh?" Scott says with a tilt of his head, intrigued as to why they're only stopping by for one night. The commonwealth doesn't have many big attractions or events to travel for. It's pretty much just death and rads. "Where you off to?"

"Well..." Dustyn begins before being cut off by none other than loudmouth Grimmie.

"We're looking for Karoliena Summers. She's important to Erich and this wasteland has already claimed too many lives. We need to find her. She may even have kids with her. Any information you have would be great." Joshua is trying to take control of the mission again, stepping in front of the group. He has a real power thing. Billy gently ushers back in front of him. This is his squad.

"Blimey, you're intense!" Scott knows exactly what Joshua is like and doesn't have time for him. He can't resist having a little dig at him for old times sake. "I actually met her once in Goodneighbor. She said she was going to try out Vault 81. Can't stand those preppy and perky morons. Woo hoo you have clean floors, stop being so jolly and face the real world! Anyway, that's way over in the other direction."

Deneil sighs at the news of the distance. "Fam my feet are killing me and I barely got to sleep among that shagfest. Can we just kip here and go in the morning?"

"Yeah, that's the plan anyway. We need to recharge. I can barely keep my eyes open." Billy yawns and surveys the estates. Most of the houses are in decent condition. Should be the perfect place to get a good sleep. "At least we have an idea of the direction we went...and we walked right away from it. Typical. We'll head out over to the vault in the morning."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#489 Posted : 06 August 2018 22:26:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

And with Scott, weekend was now complete. It was weird for Erich to see scott as he was now. But If dallas could be a militant jerk,Erica and Nina being fearsome flesh peddlers...well, anything was possible. Still,Scott had a nice little place carved out for himself here. And if the smell of liquor could be believed,a fun time was to be had by all. It was a shame to hear they were only staying for a night,this place looked cozy... all things considered. Erich gives a nod of greeting when he sees Scott. "Good seeing you're still kicking it. I feel it's been hundreds of years since we last talked." Erich laughed. One had to laugh to keep from crying.

Nina and Erica just smiled at Scott. They already knew him well.... probably VERY well. Anyone who was anyone visited Erica's parlor in good neighbor. While this place had a much better vibe than covenant. Scott's people were clearly Erica's type of people,they wanted to look around. Maybe find
some gambling or chems. Besides the dick swinging of joshua,Erich, Billy and saayid was growing old. When Joshua spoke over Dustyn,that sealed it. "Right, loves. We're off to find some trouble to get into." The pair give simultaneous salutes and scamper off towards the bonfire...which had bodies roasting on it.

Erich almost understood Joshua for s second. Sure,he was being bitchy about karoliena being important..but he did mention the kids. Sure,he spoke over Dustyn,but...well,sometimes being bold displayed the gravity of the situation. "This vault sounds promising. Especially if the floor is clean. karoliena hates dirt." He says excitedly to scott, Joshua and Billy. This was the most promising lead yet. After the initial excitement wore off,Erich realized where Scott said she vault was. "Um...how far in the other direction?" He asks, looking back where they came from. Ugh. It'd be nice if they could fix one of the zillions of cars laying around. But the emp from th bombs fried the electronics he assumed.

Dallas hung back to keep the peace. Obviously stolen power armour,the general appearance of Everett estates...these were probably raiders.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#490 Posted : 09 August 2018 05:07:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well it's way by Diamond City," Scott begins when Erich asks how far it is. He is very well travelled and knows this place like the back of his hand. "You should set out at dawn. Gives you time to travel and fight your way there. By the time you arrive it should be bright. The best route is to head down and pass through Bunker Hill and cross on over to Cabot House...odd people. Then follow the road by the water down by the amphitheatre, pass Back Street Apparel, through Hangman's Alley, across Chestnut Hillock reservoir and you're there. It's not the only route to take but it's less...ghoulish. Not saying it'll be easy though." The Commonwealth isn't as treacherous as it once was thanks to people like himself, Billy and co. The amount of dangers was truly unbelievable when they first arrived. Thankfully, the place has been cleaned up a bit but it's far from being the land of milk and honey.

"Yeah I know my way around, Scott. Thanks though," Billy says with a smug grin. He likes to feel like the leader. He didn't need Scott to map out the route for them.

Dustyn takes a step back and retreats behind Dallas in his armour after Joshua cuts him off. He doesn't feel like he has a voice at all in this. Aside from possibly Reuben, everyone else seems to brave and heroic to him. They're quick on the guns, aren't looking over their shoulders every 5 seconds and they speak with confidence. They know the wasteland. Dustyn has a lot of catching up to do and isn't sure if he wants to. This place is hellish. "Do you want to pick a place for us to sleep tonight?" he asks Dallas, holding his hand. Sure he was still a bit peeved at the synth remarks but Dustyn lives by the motto "never go to bed angry". The morning is never guaranteed and he doesn't want their last interactions to be frosty.

"Fam I'll sleep anywhere. Fucking knackered!" Deneil sighs, which turns into a yawn. He notices Scott looking over at his arm, or lack of. The last time he saw this guy, Deneil had two arms and didn't feel like a circus attraction. "Mirelurk, innit," Deneil says with a raise of his stub. Scott just pouts and nods his head, not wanting to get into the details. The poor guy is missing an arm and that's pretty much the gist of it.

Reuben follows Erica and Nina purely because he feels like he's an honorary part of their little team now. He's fucked Erica and things have been seen, felt and tasted. You can't get much closer than that. He sees some of the bodies on the bonfire and averts his eyes. Even though it's raider corpses, they were still people to him. "Uh...why...why they burn?". He has no idea if this is a sadistic ritual or now classed as a dignified send-off. This world is very different.

"Right, I think it's time to finally wind down," says Riley with a grunt as he heaves one of the heavy bags off his shoulder. He opens it up and is presented with bottles of purified water and Nuka Cola in different variants. "Quench your thirst..." he says before gulping some water. "Yeah, not very cold, I admit...but it beats drinking out of Dark Hollow pond."

"That one doesn't look too safe." Joshua remarks on one of the homes after examining it. Granted, the roof is half collapsed and there's a
giant hole in the kitchen wall but it's still standing and is somewhat more secure than sleeping at the side of the road.

"Shame 'cause that one is yours for the night," adds Scott, holding in a snicker. He also has no time for Joshua and putting him in the deathtrap house is his idea of making things more fun and interesting.

Sayyid sits at the side of the road with his head down, feeling beat and saddened by the whole Compound/Covenant affair.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#491 Posted : 09 August 2018 08:08:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"diamond city,eh?" Erich grins before twitching and doing his best Mr Krabs impression,"you hear that, boys? She probably over by diamond city." The situation was comical to him, especially if this turns out to be where karoliena is. It was a hellacious walk, but it wasn't like they had anything else to do...well,some members of their party might. But Erich certainly did not. He makes a face when Scott mentions ghouls. He hated the things, but even worse were the non feral ones . He assumed it had to hurt living like that. "So what do you do these days?" Erich asks Scott,making conversation. It was rude just to show up and not take an interest in their host.

Dallas takes a look around before grabbing Dustyn hand gently while wearing the armor. Fine movements were hard to master,but after a while it had become as natural as breathing. "Let's go for whenever joshua Grimmie and Erica isn't. I'm in no mood for assholes or people who sound like banshees fucking." Dallas says to Dustyn with a smile behind his helmet. H e did not want a replay of covenant. ..or hear Joshua whine when nobody wanted to fuck him. "How about a nice little bungalow by the river. We can pretend life is normal and cram is actually good." He was joking,but could see them doing it. While far more dilapidated than covenant,these houses actually looked homey...in a wasteland sort of way.

As the girls walk,they notice Reuben following along. It was just as well. He wouldn't fit in with Billy and them. Dallas and Dustyn probably didn't want him around.. especially after the other night. Saayid seemed to taking it rough and deneil was stumpy. "Hey, Dont get any ideas,love. We aren't sneaking away for a sex orgy." Nina tells Reuben, wagging her finger at him. As they walk,erica picks up a bottle and throws it at the burning body. It looked to have been missing limbs. Super mutant victim most likely.
"Could be anything,really. Disposal to keep the smell down. Intimidation for other raiders...um...food." Nina says with a wince.

"Oh my God, remember that guy with the flamethrower?" Erica asks, clearly amused by the memory. She was looking around at a tool shed with a door in the floor.

Nina thinks for a moment and lights up with glee. "Yes!! " She laughs to Erica. " Lesson learned,never trip while using a flamethrower. It was hilarious,love... actually horrifying. But ...well,you know" Nina tells Reuben,letting him in on what she and Erica were laughing at. Truthfully,it was a close call. She and Erica probably would be dead if their victim hadn't been utterly incompetent.

Erica nods to the door of the bunker. Light was coming out from a gap between the hinges. Someone was in there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage