logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<2526272829>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#521 Posted : 16 October 2018 23:16:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Erich listens to Blake for a few moments before turning away.he wasn't going to give the meglomaniac the audience he desired. Though a hilarious thought crossed his mind and he started to chuckle. It was a shame his daughter, Marlena, wasn't here. This sounded like her sort of bag. Hell, she almost could have been a member of this menagerie,if not for the whole Jesus thing. They both sounded about as batty . The mire Blake went on the more Erich's dislike for him grew. He'd seen this before: a scared little man gets power and he hides behind it.it reminded him of his father. Erich's father was the sort who got picked in all throughout school...until he joined the police. Then it was his turn to pick on the defenseless.

Erica and Nina snicker when deneil has his outburst.  They loved the phrase,"off his rocker.". It had been ages since they heard it. As they stood there,Erica had since stopped listening. She was determined to get out of this and return with her own army. Burning was too good for these people. No. She would have one arm and one leg lopped off of each of them. open a brothel with them and find a bunch of old world "half off sale"signs. It would be glorious. Nina scowls at the mockery of Reuben. Murder,rape,and robbery are on thing... mocking the handicapped is just too far. Even the harlots wouldn't do that. She leans over to Reuben and sums up what Blake is saying for him, "too much radiation on that one,love. I think he's well on his way to becoming a feral...it he's crazier than a shithouse rat." She tells him before adding in a more serious tone. " Not going to sugar coat it...we could be proper fucked." She grimaces when Blake says her name,one of the few times she's hated the sound of her in name. She isn't liking the chances they gave. But decides against taunting Blake. Even though she honestly only had a vague idea of who he was...and she was wrong, because she thought he was James urie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#522 Posted : 17 October 2018 07:09:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
"I'm bored of this chit-chat. It's really eating into murdering time. You guys are just wasting oxygen. Take it all in while you can, I guess. This is just extra time I've spared you. I could've had you shot on sight. You're still alive right now because of me. I expect some gratitude." Blake stands up and leans over the balcony, checking the all out one by one. He's happy with his little collection. He is about to walk out of the area before he bounces and backtracks on his heals. "Oh, almost forgot. My first kill of the day has to be a sacrifice in the name of Atom." Blake is handed a dagger by one of his brutes. He holds it up to showcase it to the group. The blade is razor sharp and lengthy. It looks threatening enough as it is but the weapon appears to be irradiated itself, casting an oddly beautiful yellow-green glow from carves "veins" in the blade. While Blake is showing off, a bunch of his goons on the lower level appear to be making some sort of shoddy cross from old planks of wood, trying the pieces together with rope and propping it against the wall. Someone is set to have a makeshift, budget Crucifixion. "I'm going to go get Dustyn. I'm sure my men in here would like a go on him too. It's...a very pleasurable experience. He always was at his best bent over."

"YOU SICK FUCK!!" Billy eventually bites back, having repressed himself for so long. He beats on the cage and pulls on the bars with all his might to no avail. Scum like him even mentioning Dustyn's name really boils his blood but hearing about what's happening to him really sends him over the edge. Dustyn is a good person and this has happened to him too many times. Just because he's small and cute doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage and abuse him like that. He'll probably be mentally scarred after today...and Billy feels partially responsible for bringing him along. "You sick...sick...fuck..." he says in a quieter tone before weeping and sliding down the bars into a crouching position. Billy's broke.

"Maybe so...but you'll be dead soon so what does it matter what you think?" Blake shrugs and touches the point of the dagger with his fingertip, testing the sharpness. It's perfect for some sacrificing. "I'll be away for...five minutes or so and guess what? That leaves some time for YOU GUYS to decide who's going to be Atom's sacrifice! Such fun!" Blake giggles and claps excitedly before immediately returning to a more serious tone. "If it helps, the one who dies in his name gets to live on in the glow. Oh and if you guys can't decide then I'm afraid I'll have to make things very difficult...painful...drawn out for you. What you've witnessed so far...pure child's play. It can get much darker very fucking quickly." With that, Blake smirks and leaves the walkway and out of the area.

Billy continues to weep on the floor out of sheer anger and frustration. Billy doesn't even mind dying. He's not scared of death and has had many a brushing with it before. It's how powerless he feels that's eating at him. He can't do anything to save his friends. He can't do anything to bring Blake to justice. He just can't do anything. Sayyid crouches beside Billy and puts an arm around him to comfort his younger brother. "We'll get out of this. I swear we will. They'll slip up at some point..." he says, totally lying to make Billy feel better. Sayyid knows they're fucked.

"Nah bruv, I'm not gonna be crucified with one arm. Don't wanna go out looking like a drunken scarecrow hanging off that shit!" While Deneil's remarks are always funny, there is a true sense of fear in his voice and on his face. This has become REAL. The bloodshed is about to begin. The final moments of their lives are here.

"He's trying to divide us and make us turn on each other so he doesn't have to do the work." Oscar says, pacing about the cage in a panic. "Do we throw the vote? We're as good as dead anyway."

"I'm not spending my final hours tortured while these saddos get pleasure from it," Sayyid chimes in from the ground. "Didn't you hear what he said? He'll make it worse for us if we don't decide. I'd much rather die on the spot than be tortured by some mad man or watch my little brothers go through it."

"I say we offer up Scott..." says Joshua in a calm, monotone voice which causes everyone to stop and stare.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#523 Posted : 17 October 2018 09:05:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich watches blake with the dagger. it was certainly a mesmerizing piece of equipment. perhaps there was something to this whole atom thing...great and irreparable neurological damage. during his days for atomic war bride,erich used loads of old civil defense material for art. so he naturally took in some of the knowledge.much like the lack of super mutant skeletons,the lack of a civil defense presence other than the yellow boxes around,confused him. hell,even proper fallout shelter signs were rare.erich does put a hand on billy in solidarity. billy was expressing what erich felt,but erich knew it would do no good to rail against blake right now. it was like the dagger was already in his heart to hear about dustyn. he knew it was no bluff.erich sighs in resolve and looks to billy. "fuck it. that door is going to open sometime. go out in a blaze of glory with me?" while not outwardly as nettled as billy,reason was long gone for erich. "if we can get one with a gun near us...i havce a knife. we get the gun and shoot our way out or die trying." erich nods his head over towards the cross. "as a Buddhist,its highly offensive for me to die on a cross." he states with all seriousness. he nods in approval at saayid.this cat had the right idea.

nina looks aghast at the cross. crucifixion was THEIR thing. how dare this pissant take a perfectly fine method of execution and fuck it up like this. she'd also done it enough to know it was one of the worst ways to kill someone. the harlots usually used telephone poles as their cross. a trick they had heard of some group out west using. it worked to instill fear. a fear that was rapidly rising in her. she smiles grimly at deneil and shrugs. "i can strangle you with your shirt,love. trust me,its the better option." she tells him flatly. she looks to erica and raises her eyebrows expectantly,like an answer would instantly come to her. erica responds with smirk and a shrug. the irony of being killed by raiders wasnt being lost on erica right now. but she hadnt given up on getting through this. she would have her revenge.even if it meant her bloated corpse releasing its bowels on blake as he walked by.

erica listens with a growing frown as she listens to saayid and finally joshua. her silence is broken when he actually suggests scott. she absentmindedly looks at her bloody palms,which might be foreshadowing at this point,and walks over to joshua,looking down at saayid and finally up to joshua. "you guys are actually playing the game..suggesting scott?" she asks in surprise. she continues, strangely calm. " are you fucking stupid? im guess none of you have ever ran a raider gang. this is how it goes: you round everyone up. check." she explains,presenting the cage,like she was on a game show and presenting the car you could win. " you break the solidarity by making the captives choose. naturally,your captives refuse. then comes a grand and gory display. something that really shocks the fuck out of them. then they usually cooperate. the remaining captives keep playing along in hopes they will be the lucky one to be released. then you pull the rug out from under them. Every..one...dies. erica glares at josh and saayid. the utter weakness of them suggesting going along with this disgusted her.

nina starts to giggle before adding. "technically,he didnt say we had to choose one of us. lets piss the fucker off and say we choose him." she crosses her arms and joins erica's glare. actually suggesting someone was pointless. they were all going to die if they didnt resist. less would die if they did resist...maybe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#524 Posted : 23 October 2018 00:40:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"No...hear me out..." Joshua says, raising a hand up in retaliation to the protest. He inches forward towards Scott, who is still sat in the corner of the cage, and crouches down to his eye level. "Something about you has been bugging me since you woke up. Well, that's if you really were even knocked out in the first place. We're all battered and bruised and you? A small scratch on your chin at most, huh?" Joshua reaches out to touch the scratch but Scott swiftly turns his head in annoyance, still remaining silent. "You've sat there in silence, looking rather confused and pensive. No anger, no fear for your life, no sorrow for your friends...just confusion...anxiousness. It's like you're waiting on something. Like you're waiting to be let out..."

"OK, I know things are pretty tense right now but we ha-" Oscar begins to speak up for his best friend but Joshua cuts him off before he has a chance to spill any sanctimonious and sentimental crap about old friendship.

"I'm not finished yet. When I am, then you can have your say. That's how it works." Joshua flashes a smug grin at Oscar before returning his attention to Scott. Oscar just scowls behind his back, mentally cussing him out. "I know that you have no loyalties now, Scott. Nothing to tie you down. Nothing to come home to. You don't even really have a steady home. I'm so sorry about that. However, I had no idea that you'd do something like this. Not wanting to live with your old pals I can get but to sell them out?"

"Joshua, you can't say th-!" Oscar again tries to come to Scott's defence before being shut down by Grimmie. It's not that he believes Joshua but it's Scott's silence that's making Oscar nervous, feeling the need to speak up for him. This is a dangerous situation.

"Again, not finished!" Joshua bites at Oscar, sounding more frustrated this time around. "Blake says he has eyes and ears all over the Commonwealth. You said you take any work that's going. Blake said he knew where Karoliena was. You also knew that information. We're all cut the fuck up. You seem pretty dandy to me. We were all snatched in the night. You were supposed to be keeping guard. I think you were in on this and now you're either feeling extremely guilty or nervous because you've been playing along and Blake still hasn't let you out of the cage." Joshua leans closer to Scott and lowers his voice. "And, probably an oversight, but we were all stripped of our firearms and I can't help but notice...either you're really pleased to see me or...you still have a pistol in your pocket."

Scott looks at Joshua then back at his "friends" before growing scared and frustrated and jumping to his feet, pulling the gun out and aiming it at Joshua. "I WAS TOLD I WOULDN'T BE AROUND FOR THE DYING..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#525 Posted : 23 October 2018 02:04:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica,crosses her arms in preparation for another joshua grimmie diatribe. Scott probably accidentally knocked over a gay hamster or something once and Joshua was still pissed about it. "This'll be good." she sighs sarcastically. Joshua was probably trying to save his own skin even harder now. But as he went on..he made more and more sense. How could she not have seen it? Joshua was right. How did blake know about karoliena? She had accused saayid of selling them out on even skimpier evidence. " you son of a bitch. " erica finally says in amazement at Scott. She felt the hatred instantly spring up inside her. But she wasnt stupid enough to attack an armed man. Scott wasn't exactly easy pickings.

Erich also wasn't expecting much from Joshua. Especially some columbo like detective skills. But damned if he didnt have this all figured out. If they got out of this,he'd have to buy Joshua a case of nuka quantum." you rat bastard,scott. Yeah,lets volunteer him." erich agrees with Josh,in spite of seeing the gun pulled on them. He briefly considers his knife. But the phrase bringing a knife to a gun fight comes yo mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#526 Posted : 23 October 2018 02:45:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"How much? How much did they offer you? How many ratty little bottle caps were worth the capture and death of your friends?" Joshua asks, slowly backing away from the gun but still very much at the forefront of the debate. Joshua is used to being on the end of a gun. This is nothing new to him. "Scott...have you even been paid yet? Is that why you're looking all antsy? Maybe it's not guilt, maybe you just want your fucking caps?!"

"Scott, man...please say this is some big fucking mix up...because if this is true..." Riley chimes in, sounding much calmer than Joshua but even more disappointed than him. This is his former band mate and business partner. They toured the world together, grew up together, created music history together and so much more. "If you were that desperate for caps you could've just come to me! Not fucking sell us out like this!" Riley erupts, further annoyed by Scott's silence. Riley does not lose his temper like this easily. Scott really has burnt his bridges now.

Oscar, his best friend or was, just walks off and turns his back on the entire situation and Scott. He can't defend this at all but he can't exactly join the bandwagon and literally crucify his oldest friend. He makes a fist and bites down, muffling his cries. This is all too much. The violence, the betrayal, the death. He didn't sign up for this.

"Oh everyone just shut the fuck up!! I wasn't thinking straight!" Scott finally pipes up, still waving his gun around at different targets within the cage. Oddly enough, the raiders observing do not seem to flinch at the weapon. They're just enjoying the show. "The amounts of chems I'm on...the lack of sleep...plus the fact that we're all good as dead anyway...it seemed like a good idea at the time. We're hardly going to get the glory days back, are we? You guys get captured, I play along, I get my caps and most of you probably fight your way out anyway...that's what I had in my head. Believe me, I didn't know it was going to be like this!"

"Doesn't make it OK, bruv!" Deneil now gets involved. "Kidnapping is still kidnapping. An attempt on your mates' lives is still a fucking attempt. Survival is just luck. You sick in the head or something?!?"

"Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight! I...I don't even work for Blake! I just travel a lot...know stuff..." Scott is starting to crack and the fear is setting in. He's surrounded and Blake will be back any second. "Blake heard from someone that you guys were moving around the Commonwealth. Someone in Hangman's Alley spilled the beans after you passed through. Blake's mob then just spread out over the wasteland. Last night...I didn't set out to have you captured. I let you stay because I wanted to. It just so happened that these guys crossed our paths and...well, I didn't exactly lie about your whereabouts. I was told that he only REALLY wanted Dustyn anyway."

"You were willing to hand over Dusty?!?!" Billy suddenly comes to life, making a beeline for Scott. Selling him out is one thing but to hand over little Dusty willingly? That's a totally different story. Scott must pay.

Scott aims the gun at Billy's face, threatening to shoot if he steps any closer which manages to slightly subdue him. "Back off!" he spits, jabbing the gun into Billy's forehead, literally pushing him backward.

Joshua then cuts into Scott's line of sight, trying to take over the situation again. "You might sell us out...but you won't shoot one of us. You even said yourself that Blake promised you that you wouldn't be around to witness any death. You don't have the stomach for it. You couldn't handle the guilt. You're not a killer...you're a snitch...and a little pussy. Pull that trigger if you dare." Joshua steps up to Scott, deflecting the attention off of Billy. The gun is now on Joshua's chest.

"FUCK YOU!" Scott yells before pulling the trigger...to no avail. "What the...?" Scott pulls again to discover an empty clip. Billy comes from the side with a mean right hook, cracking Scott on the nose and knocking him on his ass.

Sayyid wipes his forehead with a shaky hand, totally horrified and on edge with this ordeal. He looks at Joshua before patting him on the back. "I didn't think I would say this but...you've got some big balls, kid. I'm glad you don't miss a trick." For as annoying as he finds Joshua, Sayyid is grateful for him and definitely warming to the guy. Moral standpoints may differ throughout the group but his sleuthing and bravery has helped them along the way, unmasking Covenant and Scott. He's definitely going to be a challenge for Blake.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#527 Posted : 23 October 2018 03:19:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks Scott up and down,utterly disgusted with him. You didn't fuck over people from the before times. That was,like unwritten rule number one. Even she had some honor in her. Her eyes dart from joshua to Scott over and over. If Scott did shoot ,the sound would be deafening. She wasn't sure what she'd do,but it would be a chance. Her disgust only grew when Scott didn't have the balls to stand by his actions. "Fucking pathetic." she muses.
Nina just listened and took in everything. All of hangmans alley would pay...if they survived. It didnt make her any better than blake, but she never claimed to be.

Make that two cases of nuka. Joshua had some real guts. Erich would make sure he told him so before this was all out.
While certainly in thr mix, Erich kept out of this very weekend conflict. Yeah,scott sold them out and possibly doomed karoliena. But it wasnt his place to interfere...until Scott mentioned that he knew blake wanted Dustyn." really,Scott? You fucking know about blake and dustyn..and you hand him over to him?!" Erich,sneers,finally reaching in his pocket to take out the knife. The almost murder of joshua grimmie happens before he can act ,so back in the pocket it goes. Erich gives billy a nod of approval. "So we're in agreement? The notion put forth by Joshua passes and we suggest Scott for atoms little party?" Erich says,looking over Scott's body. Honestly,he thought they should end scott right here. But the look on his face when turned over to blake would be a little much needed humor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#528 Posted : 23 October 2018 04:48:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Agreed...fuck him..." Billy spits, giving Scott a swift kick before walking away from the scene. Literally hundreds of years of friendship has gone just like that. Even though Weekend haven't officially been a thing for well over a century, this definitely marks the end of the partnership. Billy is done. Scott groans on the floor in a heap, clutching his busted nose.

Most people nod in agreement but Riley and Oscar seem to have removed themselves from the situation, standing a good few paces away. Riley is comforting Oscar, who still has his back turned and is clearly distraught about it all. They don't object to the sacrifice of Scott but they can't bring themselves to verbally agree to it either. It would just be TOO MUCH to sentence a lifelong friend to death regardless of what has just gone down. The majority rules anyway so it's not as if they can sway the vote. The only other person who hasn't said anything is Reuben, who just stands in the centre of the cage, not having a clue about what is going on.

Suddenly, the scraping of the iron doors fills the room again. Blake returns but rather than being up on the walkway he is on the ground level with the cage and he also has guests. Dustyn is dragged with the scruff of his neck by Blake and then thrown down in front of the cage. His hands are tied in front of him with thick rope, his forehead is all cut up and the waist of his trousers sit rather low and off kilter, suggesting the worst. He doesn't say anything. Dustyn just lays there with that spaced out look. A bullet to the head would be more dignifying. Behind Blake comes Dallas, bound and secured by a bunch of raiders. He's livid at what he was forced to watch Dustyn go through. It made it sweeter for Blake though. Making Dallas feel powerless while Dustyn needed him was bliss. "So...you guys decided on who gets to meet Atom?" Blake asks with a smile, standing next to the beaten Dustyn.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#529 Posted : 23 October 2018 05:48:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich,feeling exceptionally mean, stoops down near Scott after billy kicks him. It takes a lot for erich to hate someone,except when the dustyn button is pushed. He would understand erica and nina's prior actions. It wasnt out of pure greed.. Greed was something erich couldn't abide. "You think youll finally be able to sing on key when blake kills you? " he asks in the same tone someone asks a friend if they want cheese on their sandwich. Erica and Nina frown down at him and give a slow thumbs down. While,mere hours ago Erica had a gun to the side of Dustyn's head,she believed her heart was in the right place. She blamed scott for mariko's second death. She wasn't so sure blake would kill him. That'd be too easy.

Erich physically bristled when he saw dusty . dallas,he frankly could go either way on. It was awful being so helpless. Even now,blake looked the sort that couldn't handle himself in a fight.erich had to look away before he cried or lost his cool. This wasn't the time for that.he did look on dallas with contempt though. The man was worthless.

The women narrowed their eyes at what had obviously went on between blake and Dustyn. Erica put her head against the bars. They were damp from the humidity in here. Nina looked to dallas and tried to get his attention. She wanted to tell him she was sorry for what happened before. Shs did smile at the thought that maybe. He'd think they were getting their just desserts at the hands of blake.

Dallas was merely an animated. Corpse at this point. His mind was a thousand miles away.after the incident with the harlots and now this with Blake? All he could do was mentally check out and return to the times whwre he and dustyn would sit in their house and watch tv and eat pizza. He wasnt there when dustyn needed him. Why go on?

Erich answers blake with a shrug. " well,golly mister. It sure was hard to choo- Scott." he starts in a little kid voice before flattening his voice. It wasnt blake,but he'd get some vengeance watching scott die.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#530 Posted : 23 October 2018 06:34:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake smirks when he hears that they've come to a decision. Not only have they decided to play the game but they have selected Scott, meaning that he doesn't have to pay him anymore. He was never going to but at least he can use religious sacrificing as an excuse now. "Ah...judging by that bloodied nose I guess you sussed him out? He was never really part of my grand plan, just a small helping hand and now a bonus for the body count. Out of all the people in the old world, I was actually going to let him live. I only captured him and involved him because he just so happened to be at the estate. He was never really on my list because...well, it's Scott...he's never really mattered, has he?"

Billy is meanwhile crouched down, reaching out through the bars to stroke Dustyn's cheek and comfort him as best as he can, playing with his hair to soothe him. It's all he can do to show support for his best friend right now. He is so enraged yet defeated at the same time. He has no idea what to do or say other than whimper and gently touch him. Billy has no idea how Dallas must be feeling right now after witnessing it all and being unable to do anything about it in his restraints. The tender exchange is stopped abruptly when Blake picks up Dustyn by the collar and drags him to his feet, moving him away from the entrance.

"Guys, I want him...the one who can't sing!" Blake says, pointing to Scott who is curled on the floor nursing a broken nose. "I also want the pretty deaf boy. Let's have some fun with him." Blake grins, pointing at Reuben, who is now utterly terrified. The crazed leader opens the door and some of his thugs enter the cage while others immediately block it to prevent any escape attempts.

"NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! NO!! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!!!" Scott screams out as he's picked up by four raiders, grabbing a wrist and ankle each. His screams and wriggles are futile as the burly men carry him with ease. It's becoming more and more real as he begins to yell and beg for his life. "PUT ME DOWN!! PLEASE! PLEASE!! I'M SO SORRY. I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I D-I DON'T WANNA DIE...I DON'T W-.....PLEASE!!" Scott's pleading then morph into nonsensical babbling and tears as he's carried across the floor towards the cross.

The other raiders in the cage grab Reuben, holding his hands behind his back and escorting him out of the cage with brute force. Blake locks it behind him and thanks his men, handing one of them some rope to tie Reuben's hands behind his back. "NOW REUBEN, WE'RE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU OK?!" Blake says in an overly loud and patronising way on account of Reuben's hearing impairment. It makes Joshua fizzle with anger from within the cage. Blake continues to mock him and as he does so, Scott can be heard screaming and the harsh thud of an iron nail being hammered into the palm of his hand is heard. "WE'RE JUST GOING TO DO A LITTLE EXPERIMENT OK?!" By this point, Reuben's hands have been tied tightly behind his back and he's been brought to his knees. Blake produces a piece of red material that looks like an old bandanna of sorts. With force, he wraps it around Reuben's eyes and ears, tying it viciously tightly at the back of his head before knocking him onto his side. "SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO GET OUT OF THAT!". The crowd of assholes laugh and cheer at the bullish action while Reuben wriggles and whimpers on the crowd, the sheer fear he's feeling being evident in his voice. He is almost completely deaf but with the material over his ears, it has a greater impact and it has also cut off his sight. Reuben is practically deaf and blind in a room full of armed raiders with a psychotic leader. His senses are cut off and his imagination is running wild. He has no idea what will happen to him. While he's just laying on the ground, safe for now, for all he knows there could be a man pointing a gun at his head right now.

"You're fucking sick. Do you always have to get your thrills without people's consent? In fact, don't answer that. Nobody would willingly entertain you." Joshua is probably going to get himself killed with his remarks but they're all as good as dead anyway. Might as well say what's on their minds.

Deneil inches in behind Erich and whispers after Joshua's remarks, "Fam...I think I low-key love him...". Deneil nods towards Joshua being totally serious in his statement. It's a power thing; Deneil is crushing on the 6ft 3 badass with abs.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#531 Posted : 23 October 2018 08:43:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina leans to erica and whispers, "speaking of not really ever mattering,love. pot meet kettle. like anyone gives a shit about james urie." erica openly snickers a little bit.
she elbows nina,trying to keep a straight face. "nina! that isnt james urie! thats blake...shelton? carlson? the fuck is his surname?" she asks the ether,rather confused. there wasnt much that could be done about their situation. so may as well have fun,right?

it crushes erich to billy in this situation. no matter how close he ever was with dustyn,he'd never be as close as billy was t o him. he sort of reminded of himself and erica...only with less obvious sexual tension. erich lightly touches billy's foot with his own. he gives billy a little move of his head to mean he meant more than ever to make good on the previous threat of eating their enemies. he wasnt exactly sure how,yet. but inside, the little dam keeping his reservoir of lucidity unsullied by his unique brand of madness broke when blake announced reuben was to come too. that wasnt part of the deal. erich lept up and swung from the bars like a chimp. "oh ho ho. we cant say old blake is too much of an asshole. why,look! he's an equal opportunity sadist. i applaud you. god damn,the wasteland needs more people like you. but without the used car salesman grasp on truth." he says authoritatively,hopping to the floor. he claps loudly. if he couldnt do anything to better their situation,he was going to be as much a nuisance as possible.

nina tries to grab rueben's hand as they take him,but only slightly touches his arm. it wasnt right. other than dustyn,reuben was probably the most non threatening person here. "god dammit! really?! reuben?" she spats,smacking the bars with her palm. if only the days were a simple phone call could be had. they'd be out of this in a jif. erica watches reuben being taken,keeping her eyes locked on his for as long as she could. she wanted to tell him he was far braver than he gave himself credit for. but blurting something like that wouldnt help him now. it would only make it worse.

hearing the hammering,erich hops on his toes to get a better look. he couldnt see much at all,but he knew what was happening. "hey scott! scott! scooooootttttt!" he sings. "was it worth it? are they using nine inch nails? hey! blake,scott told me he thinks you dont have the balls to castrate him." maybe erich always was bonkers,but the weight of the situation felt like it released every drug he ever consumed back into his system. "blakey blakey blakey...swing!" he taunts in the manner of a baseball crowd. if anything,his annoyance could take the focus off of reueben.

erich chuckles at deneil and nods. "right? fucking clever bastard that one. if we get out of here,i'll be your wingman wit that one.
erich winks and nods,before touching deneil's stump. "you need a wing,thats for sure."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#532 Posted : 23 October 2018 20:14:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake hands Dustyn back over to one of his men, making sure that he's close to Dallas but still out of reach. He's a bit of a dick like that. Reuben manages to get back up onto his knees, totally panicked and disoriented, only for Blake to walk past him and shove him back down onto his side. "Oooh this is a fun game!" he says with a snicker, stepping over the wriggling Reuben. Picking on the weak ones is just the start. Blake's building up and can't wait to take on and take out targets like Joshua, Riley, Nina. This sadistic game is just a very small taster of what he has in store.

Billy finally arises to his feet after a long period of feeling down and out. While he's still upset and terrified, he has to do something to take his mind off of the sight of Dustyn and the screams of Scott. "We're getting out of here," he says in a very matter of fact manner. He drops the coat Joshua gave him, remaining in just his boxers and giving Erich a little wink. He's tired of feeling trapped and useless. They'll be liberated...soon. "I don't have a solid plan, no...but we know Blake has the key, we know these goons don't move unless he commands them and he's singling us out one by one. Someone here is going to be brave and smart enough to make a move once he opens the doors. He clearly has a specific plan and order. If we throw it off kilter, he won't know what to do. I mean, it's Blake. He's not the most ferocious. The only reason we haven't torn him limb from limb is because he's playing a dirty game."

Dustyn turns to face Dallas with silent tears running down his cheeks. "I'm sorry..." he says in a quiet and groggy voice, speaking for the first time since the abduction. He's slowly winding down from the shock of his ordeal with Blake and some of his goons. Even though none of it is his fault, Dustyn still feels the need to apologise. He wish Dallas didn't have to witness that and he can't help but feel dirty.

"PLEASE NOOOO! PLEASE!! LET ME DOWN! LET ME DOWN! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" Scott cries out with the nails in his hands and rope around his feet. A bunch of the raiders gather around him on the cross and Blake walks through the middle of them, with his beloved dagger drawn as he approaches Scott. "Quite frankly, you've already fulfilled everything I needed you to do. Now you go on to do something greater; you're going to be a sacrifice for Atom." At the mention of their God's name, Blake and the others bow their heads and start chanting in what sounds like an ancient language. This is not the regular Children of Atom bullshit. This is next level. After the creepy mumbling of the cult, Blake erupts with the glowing dagger and plunges it into Scott's chest. He holds it in place and yells "GLORY TO ATOM!" before removing it. Scott screams out in pain and a river of deep red blood oozes from his chest and down his body. The wound didn't kill him on impact but it won't be long before he bleeds out. He begins to cough up blood and his screams subdue as the radiation travels through.

Billy turns his head, knowing Scott isn't far off dying. He hates him but he can't watch his final moments, giving their history. It would seem like a true ending and Billy doesn't like finality. If he doesn't watch, he can maybe make up some ludicrous story that Scott's spirit escaped and entered the body of someone else or some shit like that. "Whoever he picks out next...I hope you give him a swift kick in the nuts if you have the chance. I know I will."

Just then, things take an unexpected turn as the crucifixion process is extended. Scott is still alive and rather than leaving him to bleed out in front of everyone, the raiders are dousing him in a liquid from big red canisters. The smell of the gas is unmistakable. Even Joshua is aghast at how twisted this little man is becoming. "OK, just stop right there! He's an asshole but this is too far. He's still breathing. What the fuck do you think you're doing?!?!"

"This..." Blake says bluntly, looking at Joshua and not at his target when he whips out a pistol and shoots at the trail. It ignites and travels along the floor and quickly engulfs the crucifix and Scott. He screams out the most horrid and disturbing sounds from within the blaze. Riley watches in horror and brings Oscar in as close as he can, shielding his eyes and ears from the burning of his best friend. "He glows like Atom now." Blake grins and conceals his weapons, stepping back to watch Scott go up in flames. The screaming continues at a deafening volume before abruptly stopping. The flames intensify and Scott's corpse burns before them, leaving a deadly smell in the air.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#533 Posted : 23 October 2018 22:52:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

While totally dehumanizing,its still relatively harmless the way Reuben is being treated. So even Erich doesn't draw attention to it. Though it would be utterly terrifying to not be able to see or hear anything going on...though maybe its for the best. Nina looks around,making eure to never let her eyes linger on Reuben. It was heartbreaking to see dustyn,she really avoided looking in his direction.but maybe if they could get out of here,she and erica could redeem themselves to him.

Erich smirks as Billy drops the coat. It was such a Billy thing to do. Erich considered joining him in moderate nudity,but he didn't want to look like a bandwagon hopper. " capital idea,Billy. " he says brightly,tipping his imaginary hat. " if only we had some lube. E could oil you up and just sliiddddde you through the bars." erich whispers,moving his hands like a fish.

Erica had been listening to billy and erich...and maybe peeking at Billy. What? She wasn't dead yet. She turned to them and quietly said " ill do it. GimmErich knife and I'll take the next fucker that opens that door." she had been thinking about everyone and everything she had lost. If synth gretchen and synth takara were out there,she didn't want them to see what she had become. Nina raised an eyebrow,but didn't protest. She knew her friend's abilities..

In the hallucination of life past,Dustyn's real voice trickled through. The sound and what he said cut Dallas to his core. The fact that Dustyn actually apologised.. Dallas came to life agan and struggled against his captors,thrashing as wildly as a bound man could.he couldn't even scream real words at Blake,all that came out was desperate groan. They had to get out of here and blake had to die.

Being bitter ,nina and erica watched Scott's ordeal intently. They wanted to take it all in. He had chosen to turn on them,so he was now just another wastelander. The ritual was horrifying for sure. Something straight out of dunwitch,but still satisfying to see scott in that predicament. They were even polite and kept quiet through the knifey part. But after? They couldn't help but jeer at him, " Scott, you wanna hang out after?' they ask in unison before chortling

The girls even nod in unison as the gasoline comes out.they had zero sympathy for anyone who crossed them.

"That could have been any one of us up there. Hell,the day is still young. Let the bastard burn." erich says to Joshua,far more respectively than he would have before. They owed a lot to this man. " hey, you going to eat that,blake? Theres starving kids in Africa,ya know." he asks loudly. It was getting far more serious than he'd like. Scott needed to die, but not like that,and by Blake's hand
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#534 Posted : 24 October 2018 01:18:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh put it away, Billy!!" Blake calls from outside the cage in response to his lack of clothing, although he does take a moment to check him out. "We've seen it all before. It's boring. Sayyid's the pretty one anyway. Isn't that right, Sayy?" Blake smiles and Sayyid responds with the rising of his middle finger. No time for niceties. He just burned someone alive. Escaping and surviving are the only things on Sayyid's mind. Compliments can come later. "Nice. I'll put extra thought into your torture, pretty boy." Blake rolls his eyes and slowly walks over to Reuben which causes a few people to wince, worrying about what he plans to do to him. Blake just sighs and bends down, cutting his robe with the dagger and sets him free. "I'm bored of this game now. You don't do much, do you?!" he shouts at Reuben, taking the bandanna off his eyes. Reuben just sits there, totally bewildered. He finds himself out of the cage but very much isolated and in among the brutes. He looks back and forth between his friends and his kidnapper.

"I don't know what his next move is...unfortunately I feel like Reuben is next." Joshua says quietly when they're discussing when and how they should ambush Blake. Reuben is already out of the cage and an easy target. It's unlikely he'll reopen the cage to put him back in only to take him out again later. "I kinda hope Dustyn goes rouge." Joshua knows it's not a popular opinion. Putting Dustyn in more danger seems evil but there's some logic behind it. "Blake won't kill him...well that's what I'm banking on. He's too enamoured with him. He'll hurt him and manipulate him to no end but he won't kill him. Dustyn could take control of this entire situation." Joshua sighs after conjuring up a dream scenario in his head that is highly unlikely. Dustyn can barely speak and fire a weapon let alone dethrone someone like Blake and rise against a small army.

"Don't drag Dustyn into this, Grimmie," says Billy in a saddened voice. Even the notion. Just then, Blake literally drags Dustyn into it by grabbing his collar and moving across the room with him. His poor bare feet stumble over each other and receive all sorts of cuts from the debris on the ground. Blake gives Reuben a swift kick while passing, winding him and causing him to double over on his side. He presses Dustyn up against the bars with a hand tightly gripping his hair as he begins to kiss the back of his neck. The fear and discomfort shows on his face. He briefly makes eye contact with Erich before being spun around, now with his back against the cage and face to face with Blake. "Anyone feel like some fun with him? A last thrill before it's lights out? 50 caps." As Blake makes the disgusting offer, his hands travel down Dustyn's back and slowly pull down his clothing. His backside is shockingly bruised and worst of all...there's blood in places. It shows the extremity of Dustyn's abuse. He visibly quivers when Blake touches his flesh.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#535 Posted : 24 October 2018 03:11:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina smirks at the idea of Dustyn losing it and just killing blake then a and there. Ah,that would certainly save them all. But they'd have better chances of finding a working phone suddenly tucked into their pockets. " love,that would be just what we need. Anyone fancy fashioning a psycho tipped dart and shooting dustyn with it?" she laughs at the absurdity and far fetched hope of the idea. "  nah,this it ,love. This is how he handles danger. Dont blame him. Happens to a lot of people." nina says flatly. What she and erica did would eventually come out. They could have saved him a lot of pain if they had done the unthinkable a few hours ago. Maybe they should have. It stirred what little conscious she still had.

"Its a good idea,love ." nina replies ro billy. It astonished her that she agreed with joshua. She didn't want to press the issue though. She knew it wouldn't happen. And she knew gowhow billy was about Dustyn. It didn't matter though, blake was moving again and all focus was on him. Erich visibly winced when dustyn was pressed to the bars. He kept his eyes locked on dustyn's for as long as he could. Joshua's words played in his head and his thoughts fell to the knife he had. He could easily slip it into Dustyn's hand...but would he use it? Ultimately,erich didn't act on it. If dustyn dropped it,the one weapon they had was gone. He was almost thankful when dustyn was turned away...almost. Until he saw Dustyn naked. He couldn't control it and before he knew it,erich felt the sour taste of vomit in his mouth. He waz mindful of people around hinw,so he forced it back down.

Erica had remained quiet throughout this.perhaps replaying her own actions against dustyn in her head. At least until she saw Dustyn's body. Thinking something had happened and seeing confirmation were two different things. Using her small size,she ducked behind Billy and erich unnoticed ,eventually diving on her stomach and reaching through the bars yanking as much of Blake's leg inside cage as she could.the idea bejng to topple him and break hks leg by using the bars as leverage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#536 Posted : 24 October 2018 03:50:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake thumps Erica's head with his boot. He loves to kick people while they're down both figuratively and literally. "Look at you down there like a glorified mole rat. Should've known you'd try a dirty trick." Blake kicks some of the dust and debris from the ground into Erica's face. Sayyid tries his best to pull her back in before Blake does any more damage to her head. He returns his attention back on Dustyn, making sure that his actions are slowed down for everyone to see. Blake caresses Dustyn's butt before moving his hand further in, dangerous close to the more wounded area. Dustyn lets out a loud "Arghhh!!" and sucks air in through gritted teeth while clenching as Blake inserts a finger. "Nobody took up the offer. You aren't worth 50 caps, Dusty..." Blake pouts before throwing Dustyn onto the floor in front of the cage. "You're DIRTY, that's why! Nobody wants a dirty boy like you." He just leaves him there, not even bothering to pull his trousers back up.

An enormous rumble is heard and felt below ground, causing the floor to pretty much shake and vibrate. "What the fuck was that?!" Blake moves away from the cage, looking rather confused and alerted. This is not part of his plan. Even his goons are looking around in bewilderment, not sure what to make of the situation. "Go fucking find out!!" he yells at a bunch of them, pointing at the large iron door. "Arms!" Blake commands, holding his hands out. One of his men hand him a harpoon gun. It's hardly the quickest and best weapon but can be deadly if used right. "This your doing?" he asks towards the people in the cage, pointing the harpoon at them.

"Yeah we called the fucking A Team, bruv." Deneil says with a roll of his eyes. "Of course it weren't us! Maybe it's Atom coming 'round for tea?" Joshua has to bite his lip to stifle his laughter from Deneil's jokes. It really isn't the time for humour but Deneil just has a way about him. "Now you letting us out or nah?!"

"No I will not. We'll see to this inconvenience and you will all stay put!" Blake warns, raising the gun once more. Another tremor fills the building followed by gunfire. A few moments later, one of his raiders return, red in the face from running so fast. "Super Mutants, my Lord! Lots and lots of super mutants. Overlord, Master, Brutes, hounds...it's an ambush!". Blake screws up his face and makes a fist in annoyance, his face almost turning as red as his sidekicks. "Ugh!! Fucking mutants. OK...OK...we'll deal with this. No need to be all emotional and dramatic, we're not Spanish." Blake turns to a small handful of his men, the ones subduing Dallas and a few others around them, "You guys stay here. Everyone else? Follow me!" And with that, Blake heads out with most of his men to deal with the mutants.

Meanwhile on the floor, with his hands still tied in front of him, Dustyn whimpers and tries to get someone's attention. His clasped hands poke through the bars and in his shaking grip is a key. When Blake was getting up close and personal without his consent, Dustyn managed to grab it from his pocket.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#537 Posted : 24 October 2018 05:03:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica laughs a little as she's pulled back. She. Looks up at blake and measures a small distance with her fingers and winks. She almost had him. His brashness would bring him within reach again,she was sure of it. " jokes on you. That's my kink. Tell me im a dirty little rat again." she says looking at blake while climbing to her feet using saayid for support. . she does give saayid a smile of thanks. She was going to escape or die trying. So maybe saayid had just extended her life by a few moments.

As soon as blake touched dustyn,Erich looked away but only saw Billy. There was no where else he really coukd look. Murder and mayhem were ok. This was far worse. On his time in the wasteland,erich had seen a lot...but not that. Erich grasped the bars and glared out at blake. Again and again he yanked on the bars. They cruelly did not budge.

Everyone looked around at the rumble. Erich thought maybe there was something to this atom thing. Did the sacrifice work?! Nina cracked at deneil. "Maybe its dr who,love The good one. Im secretly rose tyler and hes coming to save us." she adds sarcastically. She didn't care if the bombs were falling all over again or it was a herd of deathclaw. She'd take a quick death.

Mutants....could be a problem. They liked caged victims to eat or to make mutants out of. Erich,quite pleased by the mutants...and possibly not knowing they like to eat their victims,starts swinging from the cage roof again. The fear on blake's face was delcious. "They're coming to get you,barbara. They're coming to get you." he sings again
"Its a damned shame when your opponents aren't defenseless. " he laughs and points.

"It's mutants,not ghouls. " erica corrects erich. His night of the living dead reference was wrong here.

The girls look down at Dustyn's hands like they're holding a unicorn. "Oh my god..."nina says,dropping to her knees. " you did it. You actually dis it.." she says softly. In amazement. She turns to erich who turns to billy. Its only right his best friend is the first to open the cage and get to Dustyn.
Surr,theres still armed raiders and a horde of mutants ahead of them. But anything is better than being locked in a cage.

"You clever bastard." erich says proudly. The amount of will dustyn must have had to pull that off. They dont make pants for balls that big.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#538 Posted : 24 October 2018 05:48:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy bends down and carefully takes the key from Dustyn, trying to act as nonchalant as possible. He doesn't want to bring any attention to themselves earlier than they need to. There's no plan other than to get the fuck out. There's a high chance they will be shot on sight the moment this door opens. Granted, there are only a handful of the raiders now but they all have guns while everyone else remains unarmed aside from Erich and his knife...which won't exactly do much damage. Dustyn wriggles out of the way of the door so not to cause a pile up while his friends stampede out.

Billy slowly rises back to his knees and gently rests his head against the bars on the door, making it look like he's just relaxing and reflecting. Meanwhile, his shaking hand hovers with the key over the lock knowing that all hell could break loose in a few seconds. He speaks quietly as the key enters the lock secretively, "Nina...Oscar...Erica...Riley...Sayyid...Deneil...Joshua...Erich...it's been my pleasure. Best of luck!" His voice picks up as he twists the key into the lock and swings the door open. Rather than make a beeline for the door or one of the raiders, Billy tends to Dustyn and gives him the tightest hug possible.

Reuben, seeing the sudden change of events of bravery of his friends, finally steps up and takes matters into his own hands. He knows he's in a better position than the others, being further out onto the floor and not the centre of attention unlike those running out of the cage. He jumps to his feet and runs over, tackling one of the raiders holding Dallas to the ground. This allows Dallas to fight the others off more easily and gives Reuben a chance to grab a weapon for the team. "You people are not very nice!" Reuben punches the raider in the face before stealing his sub-machine gun.

Joshua also runs over to one that is stationed besides Scott's torched body. He takes off his boot and uses it as a weapon, swinging it by the laces and clunking the raider on the head with it. A scuffle ensues between them before Joshua manages to get him in a headlock. A loud snapping noise is heard and the raider falls limp.

Bullets start to fly across the room between both parties. Riley ducks and navigates his way through the shower of shells, heading towards Dallas to help him out. Getting the Brotherhood Paladin back on his feet would prove most useful in a situation like this. He's one of their strongest fighters.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#539 Posted : 24 October 2018 08:37:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it was like the first time erich bought drugs off someone. the wanting to look around,but not wanting to obviously be on the lookout. the sick feeling that if you get caught,the world is going to end.it seemed an enternity before billy even had the key in his hand. his thoughts turned to dustyn. he probably couldnt walk after his ordeal. he should really be carried out of here and that could only happen if they killed everything that wasnt part of their group. erich winks to billy and gives a little salute. "hopefully i wont see you on other other side. its been real." he says with finality in case this was the last time they ever spoke. wanting to also check on dustyn,erich tosses his knife to erica who instantly opens it. she muffles the click of the spring with the palm of her hand. nina and erica kiss each other quickly and bounce to psych themselves up.

given it could be the last moment any of them lived. erica grinned and looked at billy and saayid. "oh. billy. gretchen and i fucked saayid years ago. he actually somehow got mariko too. and it was amazing." she grins. hoping the competive nature of billy is lit and makes him even vicious than he already was going to be. nina snorts with a chuckle and picked her target.

erich joins billy in checking on dustyn. being the only trousered one, erich slips out of his jeans and moves them to dustyn with his foot. he then stood watch so billy could take over. they'd give dustyn a good check once they were out of here. saayid was a doctor..kind of. they just had to take not die in the next few moments.

erica headed right for the raider closest to them. a spindly woman with straw like hair and a shotgun. the woman fired the two shots the gun had at erica,but it didnt stop erica. erica pounced on the woman,stabbing her in the abdomen over and over again. it was less a stabbing and more a prison shanking. easily into the mid double digits. she searched the woman's pockets and found a tidy sum of shells. when it was over,she noticed several bb's from the shotgun found their mark in her left arm. it burned and she could already feel the limb getting stiff. "you fucking whore! " erica screams,swinging the butt of the shot gun like a pick axe onto the already dead raider's head.she doesnt stop until the wood of the stock splinters. if she didnt die from blood loss...well,deneil would most likely have an new.....arm-y buddy.

erica had caused a scene and another raider took aim at her. luckily for her,the jet shakes were too bad he was a lousy shot. nina had found the hammer used to nail scott to the cross and swung at the raider's temple. the claw side of the hammer easily penetrating the skull. it was a shame too. he was halfway attractive..though with a very lopsided pompadour now.she withdrew the bloody hammer and tucked it into her waistband. like hell she was leaving something that could bhe used against them later. "fuck." she mouthed when she looked over and saw erica covered in blood. her victim had been armed with a automatic pistol. "trade." she ordered erica. it would be far easier to operate with a wounded arm.

dallas heard the scuffling but still had his eyes closed. he assumed the worst had happened and blake's gang was just murdering the group before the mutants burst through. he felt the cool concrete under his cheek and slowly started to smash his forehead into it. he wasnt sure if one could crack their own skull,but he was going to try. he kept repeating "worthless." again aand again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#540 Posted : 27 October 2018 08:19:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley dashes over to Dallas, ducking down and avoiding the raining shells as best he can. He immediately sees Dallas' distraught state and tries his best to comfort and motivate him as best he can amidst a gun battle. While the Minutemen and the Brotherhood had totally different ideologies, a life and death situation like this between old friends supersedes and overthrows dogma. "Come on, mate. Come on, we're alright. We're alright," Riley says as soothingly as possible whilst trying to get Dallas back up onto his feet. He knows Dallas isn't just going to bounce right back and will need a lot of coaxing to get out of his current head space. "We're out. We're out of the cage. Dustyn gave us the key and he's alive. We're all getting out of here, OK?" Riley says, rubbing Dallas' back and sounding like he's trying to soothe an upset child.

Joshua and Sayyid manage to grab sub machine guns for themselves and let rip on the raiders. "MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" screams Joshua, mowing them down from his position behind a large pillar. After witnessing just how cruel these bastards are, mercy was no option for Joshua. Raiders are cold blooded to begin with but these Atom worshipping loons are something else. Each shot was for Dustyn and on a smaller scale, Scott. If not for the overly brutal death then for corrupting a once good man at least.

Reuben runs over to Erica when he notices that she has been wounded. It's probably not a big deal to Erica, who has more than likely been through worse, but it startles Reuben to see one of his friends hurt. Although they had a slight altercation back at the estates, he wouldn't want anything to happen to her or any of his friends. "Are you OK?!" he asks while also signing. Even in the midst of a raging battle, Reuben is still soft and sweet. He's also proven himself to be far more braver, having gotten involved in the conflict himself and now openly standing in it rather than cowering away in somewhere safe.

Deneil and Oscar help each other out, creeping around and looting what they can from the corpses. Whether it's ammo, stimpaks or a half eaten packet of gum drops, it all counts. They've had pretty much everything else stripped away from them. Dr Oscar needs as many makeshift medical supplies as possible because there will no doubt be a plethora of wounds to patch up later. Oscar stuff his pockets with stimpaks and scuttles over to the door when he sees that the ambush is dying down in favour of his side. He heaves the door open, ready to make his escape with the others.

"Thanks Erica, now my potential last ever thoughts could be of my big brother sinking his dick in you!" Billy calls back upon discovering Sayyid's promiscuous ways with the ladies. He always knew Sayyid was a charmer and hit with the ladies but had no idea he had worked his way around to Erica and co. He helps Dustyn to dress again, restoring what little dignity he has left. "Do you need help up?" Billy asks, softly playing with Dustyn's hair in a nurturing manner.

Dustyn looks up at both Billy and Erich before looking down at the floor and giving a defeated nod. He barely has the energy to speak let alone stand and fight after everything he endured. "I'm sorry..." he says once again in an extremely quiet and timid voice.
UserPostedImage