logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 28 July 2014 12:28:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

First Edition and we are doing remember when? You got to love show business and entertainment. So remember when Mariko was the most balance of the Kobayashi? remember when Girl groups were all cute and innocent? I don't but apparently everyone else does so our first two stories is here to tell you that time makes thing WORST not better and give you two examples.

UserPostedImage
Japan Where After 90s Things Just Got Weird

Our first story we have Mariko Kobayashi to thank for it. This young tart has been everything but stable and just watching her on big brother makes you want to sing “These hoes ain’t loyal.” this isn’t the first time Mariko has been in the wrong and I know this won’t be the last. You know the old saying when a guy has a wife and a mistress. Once the mistress becomes the man wife…he is looking for another mistress. So Nina, Mariko ex-girlfriend now I didn’t know how that worked where you just give up on national TV was dating emerald and Mariko comes in and take Nina away. Emerald stabs herself, yea she was Tryon before big brother made him do the same shit and again Mariko had that same look on her face. So we can just say that Mariko was the man and he married his mistress. But that wasn’t enough he needed more so enter the “friend” Vara but one of them have to be the responsible one, I never thought I would say Vara miss sex craze as sexually responsible one. Enter miss daisy who is little bubble but innocent. So now we got the mistress. I think you see Mariko and her story about always needing to be love and shit. I think Mariko just want some side pieces. Never wanting to be without Always has someone on speed-dial when the bed is feeling lonely. I not mad at her, hell men do this all the time but at least we are up front with this shit. So please Mariko take it from us guys. It’s alright to have side chicks but you got to learn how to manage it.

1) NO FEELINGS: What you did to Daisy thumbs up. But don’t let the mistress or main chick find out
(which is Vara now? Does that mean Rum is single?)

2) Plan your shit out: if you know someone is going to be on tour plan ahead so the side chick can be there when the main one is gone.

3) Most Important RULE Keep it consistent: Your side piece is just a side piece and your main chick is your main chick don’t flip flop the roles.

UserPostedImage

Remember when girls use to be all sweet and innocent and something happen to make them turn all slutty and look for something they never thought in their young lives that they would need, the D. That is called puberty yes it hits girls too and I’m not talking about the lumps of fats that have on their chest or the hair that will spring up. It happens to everyone and this years lucky winners are the girls from SYNCO. Oh they were a young pure bunch alright, doing the typical pop girl songs with “Treat Your Girl Right”(Side note, Mariko maybe should have listened to that rather than Ludacris Hoes in Different Area Codes but I digress) “Goodbye (Rest In Peace)" but as time went on the music started getting sexual and it was bound to happen have you really listen to “You Don’t Have to Wait Anymore?” It’s like when a girl start getting breast or when a girl has her freshman year in college, those are experiment years where you do some sexy, and if done right, nasty stuff. Let’s enjoy SYNCO new “slutty” persona I can’t wait to see leaks of sex tapes and shower rods. From all your friends here at the Pulse we promised to be like these people mention. We know we are the main chick that belongs to Uncut but we’ll be here waiting for your call for they go out on tour and you feeling lonely. We promise to give you our best slutty years and hope that we don’t get mature and find real jobs. We will be the drunk girl at the party that is passed out and passed around. Sure we won’t be the cleanness, We come in like a hot mess but we will get attention grinding on whatever is close to us and hopefully find a pulse somewhere.

UserPostedImage
Let The Good Times Roll

That is are mission statement

~The Pulse Team

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/07/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 29/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/07/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/07/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 31/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/08/2014(UTC), kandii on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 28 July 2014 23:01:58(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: i am so glad my sister's life is such a source of amusement for people. Yes,she is putting it out there for the world to see. But she is a fucking person with fucking feelings. As is rum....vara,I cannot say. Never said two words to her.actually I have...she said nothing back. I am not saying rum should give my sister any more chances after the daisy thing,but if she did? Vara should be very scared.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 01 August 2014 13:36:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Fun read! I love how you do stuff like this on the forums along with Pop Culture Catch Up because it's always good to read stuff like this and it makes us generally know that you are paying attention to whats going on around here. Keep this up :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 19 December 2014 01:49:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
CHRIS WALKER ON SUICIDE WATCH
UserPostedImage

Seems not everything is going good for the internet blogger Chris Walker. As one of our sources found that he talked into a suicide hotline, saying.

Quote:
I'm just tired of this Facade
And
Quote:
I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

Source said that Chris has been unhappy for a while, and the show is what is keeping going, however No one knows what he is like outside of the camera. We will get you more when news comes in.

In Other News, we lose a lot of people in public eye however this isn't one of those memorials no this goes out to all the people that just seem to walk off the face of the earth and never to hear from again.

UserPostedImage

O’Bryan Richmond

Ines Lola Dennings

Francis De Zoete

BBC kingz

Perry Stone

The Dolls

OisínShannon

Aikya Balan

KRYZTAL

My Girl Friday

Drew Westbrook

Edward Barat

Sorry, someone sneaked in that last one. Anyway those people will be missed? I guess

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 19/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 19/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 20/12/2014(UTC), kandii on 25/03/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 26 January 2015 08:27:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Second issue on the way and we got a lot to cover plus a piece from one of our authors here on how no matter how much thing change things still always stay the same.

First story is a story that has been under the radar but it is worth mentioning. Last year was a wild year and we saw some passionate moments from fans even a girl cutting herself for her pop star. This one must have taken the cake with a cult fan based someone actually assaulted and sent boyfriend Jordan to the hospital.

UserPostedImage

So just days before the wedding a group of guys went and attacked Jordan while he was out shopping. The group who were between the ages of 21-47 carrying sticks and bats attacked Jordan in the street and almost killed him after one 26 year old Sam Wilson took out a steak knife and stabbed Jordan in the mix of the fighting. The drama doesn't end there though as Jordan's family who got to meet him at the hospital, where outraged and told reporters that they didn't want to see their son getting married. condemning Suzie for the attack yet didn't make any plans to press on the attackers though they did go for a restraining order on Wilson. So you have to wonder that now that Jordan is in the hospital and his parents are the only ones who are allow to him now that they are slowly trying to push Suzie out of the picture who is still his fiancee we want to know if Jordan's parent had anything to do with this,

UserPostedImage

To be brave you have to risk a lot and while Rap music is felt like there are only a few that are doing anything their are people that are trying to get more recognition. Look at Drew who, for some reason called out Kidd, With the song one which didn't do the chart success like he would have wanted and MJK who has been coming out lately with some new blood and freestyle again only to get shot. Where their robbers? or Did Tryon just wanted some money cause no one still know where this guy is.

UserPostedImage

We should really give this another look later. So many people want to make it in this culture but the background that people have make it hard to leave that lifestyle behind so for every one that does make it to the main stage 10 fall by the waste side.

Speaking of things that don't make we have a small segment from Josh.

So many times we have people think that time leads to change, but what people don't take for granted is the fact that while things may change so many times Somethings are constant. Taxes, Death, and Studio60. How many years has it been since the merge with Tri-Jam and Studio60? Quick guess 10 years, all of our lives? Really it's only been 3 years. That is the crazy part. We have just come to except that this thing has always been while it is so young and had to merge to sort of keep out with everything. Now, now what is the challenge that this juggernaut has to face, No body. No storm clouds no company that is really as big or as successful. In the rearview mirror there nothing really close. Sure if you want to go on StarPower that will studio60, strangle hold on the big markets Studio60, All around talent Studio60. These other labels don't even come close and it might never change. So while time changes all nothing could change the fact that Sudio60 3 years ago was just part of the action, now is the only big name studio anyone could be a part of a sell. ~Josh

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 26/01/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 28 January 2015 13:48:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: Something smells very very fishy. And its not Suzie's vagina. Or it might as well be.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 10 April 2018 02:32:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

So with all the music not coming as well as it is it is time for a lot of gossip and things that we be hearing on the grapevine.

OOC: I'm going to talking about a lot of characters that aren't mine but hardly anyone is here or pays attentions so I can now I can talk about peeps!

UserPostedImage

OOC: Yes I did the evil patrick meme I wanted to get to it sooner

UserPostedImage

Are Sabrina and YoungHood an item?

There was this picture of Sabrina franc who finally released and album and YoungHood who was supposedly with Tisha But recently he was by himself and never talked about his relationship status but now it seems like he has been around Sabrina? What does this mean hmmm?

UserPostedImage

Cara leaving to partner up with Chris on a venture?

Cara Zayn and Chris Walker are linked together through a lot of things and they both have a good brother and sister like relationship but with chris having his own network and Cara leaving HBO, could this be the start of the two of them getting together, at least in the business sense of it, if that is true we would be excited to see what happens with that.

Babies, Babies and More Babies

One of the reason why music isn't been coming out as quickly as possible is life being out in the world. Gemma and Elyar are even in the rumors of having a child? Hey if Adam Black can have one why not the little brother right?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/04/2018(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/04/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/04/2018(UTC), C4AJoh on 21/04/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 10 April 2018 03:38:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:let me put on my patented tin foil hat and t shirt combo.

Nina: t shirt?

Erica:that's right .aliens want to steal our nipples because they have none of their own. The foil makes a fantastic anti nipple shield.

Nina: makes sense to me,love. I don't know what I was thinking..carry on.

Erica: right. So you see,mr hood isn't with sabrina. She's his sponsor because he's in alcoholics anynomous. One day at a time,hood.one day at a time.

Nina: ok...what about Cara?

Erica: she's not an alcoholic so Sabrina wouldn't need to be her sponsor too.

Nina:*sighs* I'd like to be the funny one once, love. I'm tired of playing the straight man.

Erica: there's nothing straight about you,"love". I know what you get up to.i know!

Nina: whatever.

Erica: fine,let the baby have her way. *Dramatically* Nina. What do you think about Gemma and Adam Black's brother?

Nina:I think they're are trying to save a doomed relationship through bringing a child into things. But it won't work. He's too immature and she's too much of a diva.

Erica: really? That's it,huh? THATS why I'm the funny one.

Nina: you put me on the spot! I wasn't ready.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 10/04/2018(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 20 December 2018 06:12:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: Alright I have this platform to do juicy tabloid gossip that is/isn't true but things that I would think would cause a lot of problems. I lot like the Culture Uncut, but less newsy and more gossipy. Still, everyone can use this thread it doesn't have to be but since I'm here I'm going to put out some stuff and there isn't a lot of people to check with soooo...

Boy we have a lot to get caught up on and the biggest story deals with a couple that has been pretty private about their personal life until NOW!

Airemese "Coke" Smith Marriage On The Rocks

UserPostedImage

So let's talk about how this once happy couple spiral out of control. A few years ago, Airemese was said to have a drug problem stemming from her losing her father. We heard rumors that Airemese been away from music to kind of get back on track but she was having a really hard time so her husband, and rapper, Kidd Amaze took some time with her to be away.

UserPostedImage

What turned things off was the business that Kidd and co-owner Carmen Grant had in JustRecord. As they were getting the business up and running signing artist and talent Airemese was sliding back into bad habits that included meeting with what one source says as a "Past Lover" another said a "drug dealer" his name is Jordan, and they were seen together in certain places.

UserPostedImage

People close to the situation say that Airemese drug problem is straining her marriage and Kidd has gone to Anniken, his mother in law, on how to deal with her. It even shows up on Kidd's newest album Sides near the end as he talks about this thing that Airemese keep going to.

Quote:
Exerts from the song
"I couldn’t be the strength she wanted/
Couldn’t provide what he was delivering/
I think she didn’t want to see me/
That’s why she would sneak and hide/
I think she wanted to come to me/
But she just had too much pride/"

He could be talking about drugs in his or he could be talking about Jordan who was the one supplying the drugs to her. Remembering that these two got married very quickly during getting to know each other could this be the end of the marriage though? Kidd has developed a business while married would Airemese try to take half of everything since they been together to continue her drug habit? So many questions As we tried to get in touch with Studio60 and Anniken. Remember that people claim that Dohlhouse, which Airemese is a part of, many members have drug problems.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/12/2018(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/12/2018(UTC), kandii on 23/01/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 20 December 2018 09:20:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:ew...is that one guy jordan? guy looks like if big e fucked baron corbin and they conceived...trade down!

nina:wow...who would have thought it was so bad that aire had to fuck for drugs,love? its bloody well sad,really.

erica:yeah. you're supposed to fuck ON drugs. well,some of them. some dont lend themselves well to the bedroom.

Nina:i'm just going to say it...not a fan of sex while drunk.

mariko:wait..im on dahlhouse! am i supposed to have a drug problem?! this wasnt in the employee handbook at all. oh well,im also supposed to release music too. whoops.

erich: wow...anyone else more shocked at the mention of carmen grant?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 23/01/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 23 December 2018 08:42:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
SCOTT WELLINGTON IS THREATENING TO RELEASE A SOLO ALBUM

UserPostedImage

Pop nuisance Scott Wellington is allegedly planning to inflict a solo album upon the world next year. Weekend, who just released their critically acclaimed comeback single Victory, announced a while back that after the release of their third studio album they will embark on a hiatus to work on solo projects - both musical and other pursuits. While no further information about Weekend's third album has been given since Victory's surprise release, it is believed that the project will drop in very early 2019. It is believed solo endeavors will come to fruition late next year.

Bilal Holmes and Riley Hamilton have already confirmed that they are working on solo records for the break. So far there has been no word on potential solo material from Oscar Ward, the lead vocalist, and Dustyn Conners, the main talent in the group which is surprising enough news as is and becomes all the more perplexing when you hear that Scott Wellington, the tag-along member, is allegedly working on his own record. A handful of tracks have been registered to ASCAP with Wellington listed as the artist as well as a writer on the tracks. This is purely speculation as registered songs may never be used or eventually sold to other acts. They could be demos intended for other acts on Five Pesky Kids, the label which he co-owns alongside his talented counterparts. However, Wellington has recently been spotted entering the studio without the other four who can sing and with the hiatus in the pipeline, it does seem highly likely that he unfortunately plans to give us an entire album in the wrong key.

Scott is the eldest of the band and is undoubtedly the least popular. Aside from his dire screeching akin to cats drowning, Wellington surprisingly finds multiple ways to get under everyone's skin, which may actually be his only talent. He once liked tweets defending Trump (which he later claimed as a "mistake"), allegedly had beef with beloved and dearly departed Luke Striker, is involved in the most irritating marriage with attention seeker Jennifer Armstrong and came across as nothing short of infuriating with his try-hard sarcastic comments during his tenure as a judge on The X Factor. For someone dubbed as "the shit one" of is band, you'd think he'd lay off the douchey attitude in the hope of saving his public image. Scott manages to make Billy seem cuddly and less grating.

If this monstrosity does come to fruition, it will be interesting to see how it holds up with sales. Weekend are a force to be reckoned with but how will they fare when it comes to solo projects, especially the weakest member? Obviously the die hard Weekenders will rush out to buy this upon release but are the general public here for a solo Scott Wellington record? We'd like to say we hope not but trash seems to be the biggest trend nowadays.

Edited by user 23 December 2018 08:45:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 23/12/2018(UTC), FiveT on 25/12/2018(UTC), kandii on 23/01/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 11 January 2019 10:42:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:i would fucking die. it would be like vlad the impaler.

Mariko:i've seen it in person once at a halloween party.

Erica:the fuck did you see THAT for?! i know you dont like men.

Mariko: he was dressed as a man in a loincloth. i dunno. but he raised his leg and there it was. i seriously thought he had like one of those parasitic twin things going on and i was seeing a second pair of legs.

Erich:meh. ive seen it more times than i care to count. but i do have a funny story about naked dustyn. can you imagine a naked dustyn in your house and your wife at the time caught a glimpse? cause,yeah. that happened.

Karoliena:i'd say it drove ada crazy. but...cmon. that fucking car was parked in the crazy lot for years.

Erich:cmon. thats not cool.

Karoliena:i really dont care. her leaving you was the best thing that ever happened to you.

Erich:i hope dustyn is ok. i know he's a sensitive soul and all .

Karoliena:i'd say he's better than ok. i'd like to bring him in for a celebrity dildo molding...but i think that thing could be considered a weapon in many countries.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 13 February 2019 08:07:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

Chris is *NOT* joking. This morning Chris said he was running for president and he has actually filed paperwork, to put his name on the ticket and has a gofundme page to raise money for campaigning and running advertisements. This is one of the ads.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/02/2019(UTC), C4AJoh on 17/02/2019(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#14 Posted : 05 July 2019 07:32:25(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
DAUGHTER OF RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE TYCOON STANOVSKI
JOINED DEN'S BAND 'THE JOLLIES'

UserPostedImage

Natasha Stanovski was announced to be part of the whole-new-band-inspired-on-Titans-but-not-Titans The Jollies created by Den Walnut. Why does Natasha have our attention today? Well, because we are wondering how much did her dad pay Den to get her in the team. Or how much is he paying the band bills already to help her daughter get success in the industry? Will he buy all the records to make her daughter a success? We will find out soon.

What we know is that the girl is not in good relationships with her family and especially her dad, but could dad be making up by helping her out? Despite scandals with women he has been found out with during marriage with Ursula Stanovski during his political run in Russia and despite the political scandals that made the Stanovski family get out of Russia and reach the cold land of the United Kingdom, since dad Stanosvki tried to buy votes to get his party ahead of the others back in the last Russian presidential elections in 2018.

We are interested in hearing more about Natasha's family business affair and its relations to this new launched career of hers, who knows if she has some more scandals to add up the Stanovski name.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 05/07/2019(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/07/2019(UTC), erich hess on 05/07/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#15 Posted : 01 September 2022 12:41:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: I didn't forget a had a gossip spot to put all the trashy gossip and have no creditable sources. You forgot, that what you did.

Could We See a Return to Music from Big Stacks

UserPostedImage

For people that don't know there used to be a gangsta rapper named big stacks, AKA Tyron Jackson. However, the last time he was in the studio was when he did a collab with Nina, who now happens to be his baby momma, and his first solo single was years ago. He never made it to the heights that others did as he came out around the same time as Kidd Amaze, who was also on that Nina collab try forgiveness. Well that all might be coming to an end as we heard about Tyron not only working on music but a potential EP with features like Kidd Amaze, Tiny Mouse, and YoungHood. He works at Studio60 but almost exclusively with Anniken as head of security. We have heard that Tyron has been listening to tracks that people on the label didn't like or didn't have anyone to work on them and he has been writing to them. What we don't know is the level of involvement people are going to put into Tyron as a musical artist as he is working in one of the biggest labels out right now, could he be given a contract? What is this new stuff going to sound like? Is something going to drop by the time the FCA Awards come out?

I've always been free

UserPostedImage

Word on the streets is Younghood, who was/wasn't dating Stephine Fierce, is single now. Let's catch everyone up on what has been going on with the drama, Drew was dating Deneil on the sneak, while Drew and Tisha and Deneil and Mandy were a couple, well the world finds out and Trisha ends up with Younghood, Drew with Deneil and Mandy is on her glow up. Tisha leaves Younghood for Drew, as the two of them have issues with each other already, Tisha comes out with For Drew at some point Stephine gets involved with Drew but they break up and she starts talking to Younghood. meanwhile, Deneil is sad in the corner somewhere until he sees the glow up from mandy. Younghood, comes out with an album after ditching some diss tracks but a verse gets posted and Younghood says he isn't about that anymore. Now recently Younghood was in Miami with no Fierce and people asked in which he answer,

Quote:
"Stephine is a great friend of mine, and I do love her and admire her, but I'm a young guy and I'm not trying to get tied down by anyone or anything. I have always been like that, with all the relationships that I have been in. I'm not willing to just get married right away, and why should I? I have always been a free man."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 01/09/2022(UTC), kandii on 01/09/2022(UTC), erich hess on 01/09/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/09/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/09/2022(UTC)