logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<419420421422423>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#8401 Posted : 23 February 2018 04:50:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn and Dallas have such a strong bond. They really have come together as one and formed such a wonderful, strong couple. In the early days, nobody could see it lasting. Dallas was more straight laced, a city boy, loved a more alternative scene and was raised in a strong, supportive family. Dustyn was funny, energetic, a tad immature and came from a small village that wasn't very nurturing at all. Two opposite ends of the spectrum. They grew together rather than apart, however. Dallas helped Dustyn to "adult" properly and Dustyn helped Dallas to loosen up a little. Outsiders may still see a boyband member and the front man of a punk band as an odd pairing but there is a reason they've been together for almost five full years. They just work. "Dallas...maybe we should ease up on organ and Taylor Swift talk while we're um...you know...." Dustyn says looking down at the action. "It's giving me the worst mental images." Dustyn laughs a little but in all honesty, even the worst images wouldn't actually be enough to stop the fun. Dallas just hits it right. There's nobody who compares. "Uhh, fuck!!" Dustyn moans before biting on his bottom lip and throwing his head back as Dallas picks up the pace. He feels that familiar build up of pressure and pleasure deep within him as Dallas' dick continues to hit that sweet spot. Dustyn looks back up at Dallas, locking eyes with him with an expression on his face that just says it all.

ooc: Unfortunately, I cannot help you with your enquiry. I have no idea what a Taylor Swift is.

ooc: I also want mashed potatoes now...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#8402 Posted : 03 January 2019 11:31:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris was always down to hang out with people that he liked, and a part of him liked and admired Billy for all the things a fan would fan like a singer in a band. One personal reason was it sort of reminded him what he was like when he had his own family. Sure he wasn't moody or sad about what his life has become, he loved Josh and his family looked after him but he would look at Billy and his no fucks given, his no filter and think about how he was like that. He had, no wanted to change even if it was just a little cause a part of him knew that this wasn't him. These people weren't made of him, these people were biologically strangers is the most technical sense, which made what they did even more impactful that he wanted to do right by these people. Never the less Billy reminded him of a time where he was connected to someone biologically, that their make up created him and brought him into the world. He looked at the rolled joint in his hand and look at the road on his way to Billy's place "Okay, the Joshua Views waaay to strong and introspective." Chris wasn't just going to show up and not try the product out first, he had a rep to upheld and the Joshua batch was kicking something heavy. He pulls up into Billy's driveway with two mason jars sealed tight in case anything was to happen on the way he may have been famous but he wasn't that famous to keep the weed and go about his day if he got pulled over. Knocking on the door and buzzing the bell "Sir Billy Khan, or Weekend, I come bearing gifts like the wise men. I don't know how to read stars so it took me a while to get here."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8403 Posted : 03 January 2019 23:22:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy opens the door of his home to allow Chris in and an excited little brown Pomeranian comes leaping out, barking and bouncing like mad because there is a visitor. "You! Back inside." Billy says sternly to the fluffy dog, who reluctantly retreats back into the very large and expensive house. Billy appears to be dressed more casually than his usual fine suits and expensive runway style gear as he's just lounging around in his house. He is wearing a dark green hoodie, grey sweatpants, has his quiff messily styled and is barefoot - pretty much looking the same as he did in the picture he posted to his millions of followers on Twitter. Billy is actually quite short and slim in person. He doesn't have the intimidating height of Joshua Grimmie or the muscle mass of Riley Hamilton but he doesn't need any of that to be a force in the industry. Billy just has this naturally cool, edgy and slightly unhinged presence. "Alright mate?" Billy says, stepping back from the door to let Chris in. His dog continues to bark in the background. "Fucking shut it!".
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8404 Posted : 04 January 2019 03:22:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris nods as he sees the little dog and goes down to pet it. "Aww you a good boy? Are you? Are you?" Chris loved pets and while animals seem to like him he loved them a lot. "You! Back inside." Billy called to his Pomeranian. "Sup, Billy I didn't know you had pets? You snuggle with that cute thing too I see." He walks in and closes the door behind him and puts the two jar in the kitchen, "So what do you have here like a party room or a play room in this big house." Chris looked around as he could fit three of his apartments in this one house.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8405 Posted : 04 January 2019 04:55:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh I have lots of pets. That's Ozzy Pawsbourne," he says with a tilt of his head towards the dog which is running around in the hallway. "I have a bald cat. She's called Fluffy. I live for irony," he says dryly while inspecting the jars that Chris brought with him. "I also have a lizard called Paul and a praying mantis named Janet. I used to have a tarantula but I lost it somewhere," Billy says flatly without a hint of humour. He continues to look at the jars, opening the lid of one them to inspect further. "Where did you get this stuff? It is good, right? I don't want any lightweight shit." Billy closes the jar and raises an eyebrow at Chris' question. A party room could mean many things. "Well, Daniel has an actual playroom. The adults? I have an entertainment room for them. It's pretty much a mini cinema but instead of seats it's like one big bed built into the floor. More often than not, the room is used for other activities," Billy says with a wink.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8406 Posted : 04 January 2019 05:19:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I need to find a girl group and call them Pawbourne, they could be in cosplay and makes songs about being a "Bitch" in the world. Help me with that," Chris said thinking about the comedy that would come of furries singing about the struggles of being a pet. "I'm totally going to put your pets in a band Ozzy the Singer Fluffy the Pianist, Paul on the keyboard, Janet on the guitar, and the spider on the drums. That's going to be a hit." he laughed while looking around for any spider webs to be around. "I got this from a guy in a black alleyway but it is some good shit. It really depends on what you are feeling like, if you go the Jousha one is going to be trippy and inner personal. The Erich Special expect to be in the kitchen a lot and have food with a LOT of cheese, I don't know why but I was really craving cheesy Mexican food for some odd reason and laughing a lot." he opens the other jar and too a sniff of both of them. Erich's has a Cheetos and earthy smell, and Joshua's had a smell that was like mulch and self-righteousness? "Now I'm interested in the design if the entertainment room has just a room what if you have more people then the bed could fit? What're the bedrooms like? Is everyone else here on Christmas goes to the entertainment room to watch movies?" He took both of jars and walked behind Billy "Lead the way sir, I'm but a guest in your home so where ever you want me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8407 Posted : 04 January 2019 06:06:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think I'd enjoy the Erich one most. I'd rather laugh and eat my own body weight in cheese than get all introspective. I don't want to be thinking about life and the decisions I've made thus far. Plus if the Erich one makes you really hungry, it'll give me an excuse to show off my skills in the kitchen. I'm an excellent chef. One of my many talents," Billy boasts before stepping out of the kitchen and leading the way. He steps over his pesky dog and proceeds upstairs with Chris in tow. "The bedrooms? I have five. Well, three guests ones. Jerry & I have our own and Daniel has his. I try to keep the guest rooms as simple looking as possible. Keep it neutral so it's fine for everyone's tastes, like a lot of hotel rooms. The entertainment room can also double as a bedroom considering the floor is pretty much one huge bed." Billy continues on down the corridor which is immaculate. The floors are buffered and polished and the walls are pristine and covered in awards. Billy opens a door up at the end of the hallway. "The entertainment room is pretty big so it's never over capacity. Plus I don't really invite loads of people over. Only special friends get to. Consider yourself special," he says as pushes the door open and switches on the lights to reveal his huge cinema room.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8408 Posted : 04 January 2019 12:27:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea, and I definitely don't want to be the mood killer of giving him shit that makes him want to be more self-aware of personal choices. Being responsible all the time seems like someone is ready to give up on the childlike fun. " Going into the kitchen with billy and him talking about a great cook. Chris could make food, but he wasn't a cook by any means. His years of living and being able to make food for himself got him to the point that he can make food that is edible but to judge on taste and quality not good. "How can someone have so many talents, Well I have the talent of balances a spoon on my nose, and I don't mean rest it on my nose I mean have the spoon tip balance on my nose." He looks through the house as Billy talks about all the rooms that he has, admiring the fanciness of it all oos and awes "Yea, those fangirls can suck it. I'll show them from trying to kick me out the club and try to test my knowledge." Chris sat down at the edge of the bed and pulls out some rolling papers and sat the jar down beside his foot. "While I'm rolling up is there anything you want to watch? This stuff will have you giggling at everything, so be warn watching a comedy on this shit could make it unbearable, but I always like a challenge on a try not to laugh while high."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8409 Posted : 04 January 2019 12:46:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm a man of many skills and talents, Chris. I may not be blessed with the best social skills, patience or temper but I have party tricks in abundance. Being double jointed helps too." Billy holds up a hand and pops his thumb out from his socket like it's nothing, moving it around before placing it back where it should be. "It freaks people out. I love it." In the entertainment room, Billy shrugs when Chris asks if there's anything in particular he wants to watch. Despite owning what is essentially a mini cinema, Billy isn't a big movie watcher so has no real go-to film. "Uh, I don't know. You can pick a comedy film if you want. Whatever you think of, my husband probably owns a copy of it. Doesn't really matter what you pick though. I want to get so high to the point where I'm not even in the same atmosphere." Billy dims the lights a little and returns to the huge bedded area, taking off his hoodie and going shirtless.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8410 Posted : 10 January 2019 01:01:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: Yesterday was crazy but I got caught up and now I have gotten back into the swing of things. Let the story continue

Chris nodded "Many talents or better social skills? Yea I would take the talents too then. Good people skills are alright, that's is at least how I make my living but if I have skills that would make a lot of money then I wouldn't need the amazing people skills now would I?" He said following Billy. As he looked at him showing his double joints "You know I think that is just unfair in thumb wrestling so note to self don't get into a thumb war with billy cause he would cheat." Saying totally confident that Billy would use his thumbs to cheat and get over it very quickly. As big as the house was it was pretty quiet around here and you would think with Billy and Payton and Andrea that it would be more chaotic but that wasn't the case it was a lot more peaceful that one would think. Chris thinks about the comedy that could get Billy in laughing fits and he settles on a classic Caddyshack. "I remember back in the early days my father swore up and down this was one of the best comedies in films so here is the challenge Billy whichever one of us laugh the least wins," He hands Billy the film as he starts rolling up blunts.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8411 Posted : 10 January 2019 08:04:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I have talents and a good business mind but when it comes to people skills, I've been told I lack them. I'm not anxious or nervous around people. I can talk to them. I've just been told that I'm a little too blunt with everyone and don't have a lot of tact or empathy." Billy just shrugs, proving the point. He lacks a lot of sensitivity and can be a tad aloof. He can still be a nice person but he's far from warm and fuzzy. Billy looks down at his thumbs after Chris' comments. "Yeah, that's actually how I discovered I was double jointed. Was thumb wrestling with some kid when I was like 6 or 7 and I just didn't flinch at all. Being flexible has many advantages," Billy says with a little wink. When Chris picks out the film, Billy gives it a nod of approval. "Alright...never watched this before but I trust you." Billy sets up the film then returns to the bedding area, getting under the cover. "OK, you're on. What does the winner actually win though?" he says, waiting for the blunt.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8412 Posted : 11 January 2019 02:03:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I would say that you have the better of the exchange would you have rather have great people skill and no talents?" Chris would much rather have the latter than have good people skills but having to work a nine to five every day. The daily grind is what he does every day but at least he is his own boss and can feel anyway he wanted to feel with other people. If they like good if they didn't who cares, they aren't going to affect him in any way "That is actually how I pictured it was," Chris could feel the flirty vibe that Billy was giving out and while last time was kind of a drunk mess he didn't really remember he just let it slide, like he didn't notice. Everyone that he has shown interest in seemed to disappear on him and he was a fan of Billy he didn't want that to happen to him either. Chris gasp as he hears Billy never watch Caddyshack "Never? I'm guessing that you just never have the joy of seeing slapstick comedy then it would be funny trust me." Chris thought about it "The gets to have the loser do want he wants within reason."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8413 Posted : 11 January 2019 03:13:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I guess I have it good. Although I don't really need talent with a face like this. I'd get work anywhere," Billy says with a little grin. He's pretending to be joking but he really isn't. Billy KNOWS he's gorgeous and is a legitimate narcissist. He could be the worst singer on the planet and still stay afloat in the celebrity world on looks alone. After resting down in the bed, he grunts and lazily stumbles back up onto his feet. "Ugh, fuck!" he moans, padding across the room in his bare feet to dim the lights for the movie. Nothing worse than moving when you get comfortable. "Make yourself comfortable, mate," Billy says, extending his arms and gesturing to the grand and plush room. Lots of duvets, pillows, blankets and comforters to make one feel like they're in one big marshmallow. Billy returns to the bed to watch the movie, slipping under the big white covers. He shakes his head and pops a joint into his mouth. "Within reason? Nah. The best forfeits have zero limits!" Billy then leans in closer to Chris, playfully teasing and knowing what he's doing, "Don't worry, I'll take your gag reflex into consideration."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8414 Posted : 12 January 2019 05:45:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You beautiful bastard, holding your good looks over me, and possibly next to me." Chris wasn't blessed with looks like that and if he was it wouldn't be so hard to get work. Things have been okay but being pretty would help a lot more than hurt. Chris leaned back in to put his back to the headboard of the bed while it would be cool to chill and all Billy was still in a relationship and Chris wasn't one to like to share. He wanted to be the only one and he knew Billy wouldn't really go for that but he also thought about that comedy skit where someone was such a smooth talker that you would end up in the bed anyway no matter what you did it could always end up with you sleeping with the person and Chris knew in his bones Billy was that much of a smooth talker. He lights up the joint and as the lights dim and the movie starts he nods "You already expecting to win? Don't worry Billy I'll be sure to be gentle and not record it."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8415 Posted : 12 January 2019 07:02:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy tilts his head and pouts while looking Chris up and down, giving him a good once over after Chris subtly compares their looks. "Yes. Yes I am beautiful but you don't need to sell yourself short, mate. You're a good looking guy. You can trust me on that one. I don't hand out compliments very often. Most people don't deserve them." Billy adjusts his posture and sits up against the headboard next to Chris with very little space in between their arms. He's not 100% clear just yet on what Chris wants out of the night. Usually when someone wants to get into bed, watch movies with you and stay the night, it's a precursor for sex. Billy's up for anything. He's Billy after all and his relationship isn't exactly a traditional one. Rather than freak Chris out and lose a potential good friend, Billy holds his tongue for once and decides to just play by ear and pay attention to the right signals. "I always win..." Billy says in a low voice, giving Chris a wink before taking a drag of the joint. He exhales through his nose and turns his attention back to the screen. Under the covers Billy lets his bare foot touch Chris extremely lightly and keeps it there, initiating real physical contact for the first time. It's a small move but it will tell Billy a lot about the how comfortable his friend is. Chris might not even want to touch Billy at all and pull away or he could be chill with it and even start rubbing. Billy says he doesn't have a lot of people skills...but he certainly knows body language.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8416 Posted : 13 January 2019 10:00:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm a good looking average guy. There are tiers to looks and I'm not in the god have my children tier, I don't even think that I'm on a drunk one night and woke up happy good looking." Chris has personal shit with his looks as well as his well being, a lot of times he feels like he is normal because of all the talent and attractive people he is around all the time. He could point to many times in his life where he thought highly of himself only to have his confidence completely torn to shreds. "I will take your word for it though. Next time lets have this conversation in a group so I can feed off of it." Chris didn't have a problem with Billy getting close to him, you have someone that you admire and respect getting close to you and wanting to hang out you aren't going to turn it down you welcome it. Chris never really consider his sexuality but as far as he could tell he was straight, He has been around guys and consider men easier to talk too but he hasn't looked at men as sexual partners, well besides Billy and Erich, and what do you know one of the guys is right here possibly making a move on him? He wasn't really sure. He was never good at signs or body language to the point people would think he was a harem protagonist, still, they were shoulder to shoulder smoking blunts and watching a comedy. Billy who was under the covers touches his leg but he didn't move an inch watching the movie and explaining certain parts to the movie with a smile on his face.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8417 Posted : 13 January 2019 10:43:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Average?!" Billy says in an almost concerned tone, turning his attention back to Chris. "You aren't average, mate. Not that there's anything wrong with that but you...you're an attractive guy...hot even..." Billy gives a sly smirk to make Chris feel better about himself. A Billy stamp of approval is an important one. He looks Chris up and down again, trying his best to get a good read of him. Chris seems like an odd combination of outgoing and reserved. It's almost contradictory. There appears to be a lack of confidence yet he's managed to pull enough strings to get into bed with a high profile celeb. Chris intrigues Billy. "The mask you wear, the lack of confidence despite how hot you are, your fanfic writing, your weed connections...you're one big question mark, Chris. I think I like you." Billy smiles and takes another drag of his joint. He watches the movie along with Chris, letting out a few laughs along the way. Billy starts on another joint. The room is beyond smoky by now. He grows a little braver and starts to really rub his foot on Chris'. "Comfy?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8418 Posted : 13 January 2019 11:11:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well, if it isn't my looks that drive people away then it must be my inside that drive people away," he sighs before saying a quiet "fuck" Billy wasn't the first one to tell him this. Sure he feels like he has been in great situations but a lot of times in his life once he starts expecting good that's when shit goes wrong terribly wrong and he has learned to just embrace that. Most of the things that he has achieved were based on the fact he wanted to try to see if it worked or not. "You wouldn't be successful in comedy? Nobody wants to see or hear you? You think you're famous? You think you're successful?" These questions just make him want to try things more. "You really too kind Billy. I am one big question that I don't even know the answer to it just comes and goes and I do what I feel like." Having billy talk about him liking him makes him blush a little he was listening to the movie but now he was more focus on billy foot, is he hitting on him? So many thoughts ran through his mind, like should I put myself in the fanfic? should I have a one night stand with billy? Am I a man slut for giving it up just because he said nice things to me? Then he started to giggle thinking Fuck I don't think I'm ready to take something up the butt? if I just cuddle could we leave it like that or would he think I'm just a cock tease at this point? At this point, he has been in his own head to not even hear Billy asking if he was comfy, "Oh, yea I'm alright. you?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8419 Posted : 13 January 2019 11:59:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think...I get what you mean," Billy says looking down and tracing his fingers and making imaginary patterns on the covers. "It takes me a long fucking time to learn to trust someone and let them love me. I tend to drive people away before they can ditch me first. Tired of that happening to me. Think it's about to happen again..." Billy says quietly but he immediately snaps out of it and forces a smile, not wanting to change and lower the mood. He doesn't want to drain the room. Billy isn't good at heart to hearts and being all emotional. "Enough of the soppy shit though." He takes another drag of his second joint and closes the small gap between them, now shoulder to shoulder. "You do what you feel like? Impulsive. I'm the same." Billy is at this point, half watching the movie and half focused on Chris. He didn't expect to bond with him this much. In all honesty, Billy was more interested in the weed at the beginning of the day than anything else but he's enjoying how things have changed. He continues to play with Chris' foot under the covers. "Yeah...I'm good too..." he says in response to Chris in a soft voice. His friend hasn't moved away and appears to be extremely relaxed in his company so Billy assumes he's cool with the contact. Billy turns on his side to face Chris. He takes another drag of his joint and speaks again in a soft and low voice. "You totally have permission to punch me in the face if I'm being inappropriate but...you want to get a little more comfortable...with me?" Billy winks and chuckles.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8420 Posted : 15 January 2019 13:45:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yeah, it fucking sucks that you try to get close to people but they just ghost you and you don't know why?" Chris laughed tough thinking about it. "But you know what it doesn't matter cause you get used to no, to the point you just waiting for someone to say yes you don't know what to do with yourself? Like Oh shit, yeah. Damn, I don't know what comes after this point. " Chris nod his head when it comes to impulses "Well you know you remind me of what I could be, As crazy as your life is a part of me imagines that I could have been like you in another life. When it comes to impulses Chris has had his fair share of them and while the physical contact was nice and all chill watching a movie smoking and Billy hitting on him does make him smile he looks at Billy and maybe it was the Joshua stuff he was smoking before he got here talking but shook his head. " Billy, I am a big fan of yours and while I would like first-hand experience with you, I don't know if this is really the best decision. Friends, maybe I might give you a handjob, but relationship don't work for me and I have kind of threw in the towel with that. Maybe I'm just not really to settle for anyone or anything right now and maybe I have to wait until I'm out of the media but I don't want to present something and then leave you hanging cause I have been there and man that shit is fucking weak."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage