logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<35363738>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#721 Posted : 06 June 2019 02:28:35(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Dallas takes a fork and takes bit of waffle from Nina's plate. He assumed since food wasn't exactly limited ,the woman would have no need to be protective over it. In fact,she slides it over so he can reach better. " you'll always be special to me. And that's what matters. "Dallas tells dustyn sweetly. " we could use more dustyn's rather than..." Dallas trails off when he realizes present company may take exception to his words. He ends up finishing with the vague," opportunists".

Nina slides her tray back towards herself and hungrily stuffs all the food in her mouth. " we can't all be part of a neo Nazi paramilitary outfit,love. And get your own food. Im too opportunistic." She teases back,barely intelligible through the food.

Dallas stammers slightly. He didn't really expect her to eat an entire stack of pancakes in one bite. Well,eat was a strong word. She mainly was in the process of trying to hork them down. " it'd serve you right to choke on that." Dallas teases Nina before acting shocked to dusty Dusty. " sitting on my butt drinking nuka? I wasn't a scribe!" He protests.

" choke on this." Nina replies to dallas,grabbing her crotch. Nina slowly nods to Riley. "Yeah. That's the bot,love. Poor thing is going to be wrecked when I tell him about deneil. Charlie loved hearing people that spoke like him..i think the crazy machine actually believes he isn't american made." Nina says with a half smile. The three of them did have a weird sort of bond over dialect. The amount of times she had to explain Charlie's name to wastelanders... They assumed he was from a literal white church. On the alien topic,Nina tips her glass of juice towards Riley. "People say there is one floating over DC. Too. Like a mothership.but i call bullshit.i i also call bullshit on crabs living in vans,love. C'mon. Where have you EVER seen such a thing?"

Dallas laughs when dustyn brings up iTunes. : even aliens hate iTunes,dust. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#722 Posted : 06 July 2019 10:05:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy lays on the bed, catching his breath and trying to wind down after the spontaneous sex session with Erich. It initially started out as a pants down, bend over and don't look me in the eye situation but in the heat of the moment, the clothes came off and lips locked. Billy looks down at his sticky white covered stomach and his cocked legs, admiring the aftermath of it all while Erich cleans up and dresses himself again. Billy loves bathing in the shame and taking in the moment of another sexual conquest. "I feel like a train just ran through my arsehole. You're one of the best tops and you aren't even gay. What sort of witchcraft is that?" Billy says with a little chuckle before sitting up carefully, making sure nothing drips while wincing. His poor butt is tender. "You just going to stand there looking like a handsome cunt or are you going to get me a rag?" Billy laughs and holds up his fingers, showing a big string of...yeah...

While Billy and Erich make the most of their final day together, Riley nervously awaits down in the canteen. They were supposed to have left by now. "I hope everything is OK up there. Those guys have been in their room for quite some time. You think we should check up on them?" Everything has been winding down and the light at the end of the tunnel is visible and within reach. The last thing Riley wants is for Billy to flip and add to the body count of these last few days.

"I'll give it another few minutes," says Dustyn before taking a sip of what is supposed to be milk. He doesn't wish to know which udders filled this cup. "They might be having a heart to heart. It's not often that Billy opens up to-" Dustyn stops dead in his tracks and stands up from his seat, almost like a robot who has been given a sudden command. "DALLAS, THERE'S A KITTY UP THERE!!" he squeals excitedly, pointing up to a tabby cat that's sat on the walkway above. Dustyn loves his cats.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#723 Posted : 06 July 2019 10:55:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

as much as erich likes to think of himself as a love them and leave them type of person,he's actually rather the opposite. even the depths of the vault couldnt change that. the parting with billy was treated with at least the amount of intimacy erich would have given to a very familiar groupie in the early days of atomic war bride." well,i just thought of the queen then grinned and beared it" erich grins and winks at billy. he was well aware of the bear meaning and meant it as it sounded. while he felt a little like an imposter as men were not what he was into,it was still very fun. any port in a storm,right? erich roughly throws a towel at billy before spouting. "here. make yerself presentable before we go out there." he says in his best bronx pimp voice before cracking up. he then bends down and towels billy off. while he didnt meant to mess billy,...things popped out at that vital moment. the vault cleaning crew had a job ahead of them.

nina drinks a drink of orange (?) juice and shakes her head. " you want to go in there and see carnage and/or sex? be my guest,love." nina says while waving her hand dismissively. "i'm waiting until we know for sure. i still got...whatever is going on with erica to deal with. my plate is fucking full." she tells riley almost grumpily. she was not looking forward to the trip to goodneighbor with erica. the vault was awake and moving but erica wasnt here. last night must not have went well. she knew her friend well enough to expect erica would have joined them already.

dallas focuses on his breakfast. they could leave billy as far as he was concerned. billy and this wacky ass vault would be a great mix. but he knew dustyn loved billy so that wasnt an option. "dust...leave the cat alone." dallas says flatly with a wry smile. he knew it was a matter of time before his boyfriend took off after the feline.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#724 Posted : 15 October 2020 08:27:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
OOC: I can't resist my wrestling crave needs to come out, so I'm just going to do it here. This is an invasion storyline where masked figures invade the WWE. I was going to set this back in time but I couldn't get a good roster look for everyone so I'm going to start around it around now. WWE has just done the draft and it is now Wednesday, Oct 14 on NXT and the NXT Champion is Finn Baylor, The main event tonight is to find out who is going to be the #1 contender for the NXT title. The Match features Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa, Karrion Kross, and Johnny Gargano. The Invasion begins in the NXT Brand and then spreads out to the Smackdown and Raw Brand. If anyone wants to jump in all you have to do is cut a promo and you are ready to go.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#725 Posted : 15 October 2020 11:29:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: this was written in march 2019. dont know how complete it is. but i saved if for this long,so this is my ending for the fallout thing mr sugar and i did:

Epilogue:
In the end, erich did not stay in vault 81. He hugged Karoliena Good bye for the last time and set off for diamond city. His conscious was at ease knowing Karoliena was safe and would probably live out her natural lifespan. When he arrived in diamond city,erich set about keeping his promise to Joshua. First he performed the easiest task: disposing of the mayor. Perhaps to prove Joshua wrong about him and to validate Joshua and piper's theory about the mayor, erich threw the mayor off the stadium roof, splattering his body on the entrance ramp to diamond city. It was a gory display but the shattered skull's synth component was there for all citizens to see. To this day,diamond city assumes the mayor's program glitched and caused a suicide. Later the same day,while piper was writing the inevitable article about the mayor,erich told her of her boyfriend's fate. The two spent the day drinking and telling Joshua stories. Erich told her every bit of prewar experience and knowledge of Joshua he had. Respectfully, he did not ask piper to confirm the pee rumor. Due to his previous actions and lingering guilt about the Blake debacle, erich did not visit dustyn and Dallas before leaving diamond City . from there,erich met back up again with Erica and Nina in good neighbor. Ruling over vice in such a settlement was a pretty good place to be in. While he never reveled in violence the say erica would, erich could match her sadism when the situation called for it. At far harbor,erich was saved the fate that awaited the harlots. He was chatting up the mariner in the bar and missed going out on the raid. The mariner was surprised to see Erich's circumcised willy. She didn't believe people willingly deformed their children in such a way,nor did she believe Erich was pre war. She assumed he was part of a very warlike tribe and this was some sort of toughness ritual. From this drunken fling,erich and the mariner started a life together. Several years later,erich planned an expedition to Europe. He is presumed lost at sea.

After a brief stay in vault 81 to recuperate,Erica and Nina returned to good neighbor. Erica was a slightly changed woman. She and by extension ,the harlots now left most wastelanders alone. After Rueben's death,she thought maybe there was innocence in the world and she should stop trying to snuff it out. She hadn't gone soft however. A customer once spit on the lobby floor of her brothel, she forced his friends to either beat him to death then and there or they would all be shot. But the typical farmer or trader was safe now. So...progress? With erica semi reined in now, Nina took back the helm of the harlots ship. Under her lead,the harlots cloned and enhanced the memory den's technology and offered sex unbound by the limitations of reality. Only the wealthiest customers could try this and most were instantly hooked. In weeks most users would be penniless and working in the "normal" areas of the brothel. It was a win win for the harlots.
A few years later erica and nina gathered their gang and set back off into the wastes. So began the great purge of atom. The harlots had a goal after their experiences with Blake: the absolute destruction of the children of atom. The harlots would pounce on children of atom settlements and execute the entire populace. Acres of land were filled with the crucified cult members. Their crusade encompassed Boston,D.C. Virginia,and eventually Maine. It was in the coastal forests of Maine that the harlots met their match. Ill prepared for the radiation they would encounter there, the harlots succumbed to radiation sickness. Their numbers dwindled until the gang started turning on each other. Erica and Nina escaped into the surrounding cranberry bogs. This is where Nina sangria perished from the radiation. Erica remained in the bog after giving her best friend a Viking funeral. Erica lost track of the days.but she didn't die.instead,she turned ghoul. She now faced an eternity of loneliness.

For about ten years,vault 81 continued under the direction of Cassie and Karoliena summers. The two kept things running smoothly so that eris summers could continue with making a working G.E.C.K. , with such an item vault 81 would change the Commonwealth and bring lush greenery and pure water back to the people. Eris had drastically miscalculated the radiation absorbing matrix. The moment it was turned on,the bootleg G.E.C.K instantly vaporized all organic material in the vault. From people to bacteria. Everything was gone. The G.E.C.K's initial EMP burst fried the vault's electronics. In a very short time the reactor melted down and the vault imploded. If anyone was left during the vault's last moments,they would have seen two Synth components where Karoliena and Cassie stood. Unbeknownst to each other,they were both synths. The real Karoliena had been replaced fairly recently. While the real Cassie had been replaced years ago.

current non canon bit:
UserPostedImage
takara kobayashi (manager)

UserPostedImage
eris summers (wrestler under the name of eris)

the pair are fairly well known to segments of the crowd. they were a semi popular act in stardom.

entrance music.

music hits and eris and takara walk down the ramp. takara wears a tight and low cut suit jacket and skirt while eris sports the military jacket in the photo and a red plaid skirt."
Watashitachiha Nihon kara koko ni kite, haisha ni kore ga dono yō ni okonawa rerubeki ka o shimeshimasu. (we are here from japan to show you losers how this should be done.)" eris says into the mic as the stride to the middle of the ramp and stop. to the japanese words,the crowd replies with the usual,and obnoxious "what" chant.
"Nani?" takara replies.
"what?" the crowd keeps going.
"nani?" takara says,now with a large smirk on her face.
"WHAT?" the crowd yells.
"NANI?!" takara screams into the mic before clearing her throat. "oh. you guys dont know what i am saying. you'd think with all the hana uzaki body pillows that reside in your crispy beds,you would." takara says in her most patronizing while turning her head and pouting.
the crowd boos her with pretty intense heat. takara is naturally rather haughty and is instantly unlikable.

eris flips her hair and holds her hand up to shush takara. "i've kicked ass through japan and the united kingdom. i dont expect things to be much different here.. if i am being honest." she states and checks her nails before continuing. "so.." she just finishes with a bored shrug.

ooc: i dont think anyone is using rachel mcadams. i am near certain lyn z isnt being used.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#726 Posted : 15 October 2020 12:04:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: First of all that is old for you to go after the weebs like that. Secondly, I only played two really shooting games in my life and that is goldeneye and house of the dead 2. I have played zombies on some call of duty but I don't know which one and they all feel the same to me, I just can't get into shooters.

As Eris comes down to the ring the commentators talk about Eris success and how this could be the next big star to come out of NXT. When they get into the ring their opponent is Tegan Nox. known for her finisher the Shiniest Wizard. As the match goes on some lights are flickering before the finish. The Light goes out and when they come back on Teagan is down holding her leg in pain. Letting Eris pick up the win as the commentary team looked on confused "What, what just happened. Oh no, don't tell me retribution is here? Damnit someone check on Tegan she looks to be in a lot of pain." They seem concerned."

OOC: For those that don't know this is Tegan Nox
UserPostedImage

We turn our attention to the main event of the night to see who would be the number one contender for the NXT title, in this five-man battle royal where the first person to get a pinfall or submission wins the match and will face Finn Balor towards the end of the main event the lights flicker again until a masked hooded figure comes down to the ring with an aluminum pipe in hand, and beats up all the men in the ring. As he finally stops with multiple refs getting in his way he does the classic finger gun and points it at Finn before leaving the ring and the show goes off the air.

Edited by user 15 October 2020 12:14:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#727 Posted : 16 October 2020 01:10:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As the show wrapped up and we go backstage people are clapping and cheering for the masked man debut. He takes the hood and mask off to show Chris Harris Jr underneath the suit. Chris has always been into wrestling so when he was young he got on the road with his father working the indie sets and bars before finally getting his break at the ring of honor three years ago. While he was in the ring of honor wrestling school he learned from some of the best to do it, watching matches from guys like CM Punk Kevin Owens, and AJ styles. Chris was pretty lean and didn't have a lot of muscle on him so he worked on quick strikes, high flying moves, and how to take a hit and sell well. "Good Job, out there you really didn't hold any punches did you?" One of the guys asked, "I wanted it to be as real and hard without the thing bending and messing up you know." Chris said with a little grin. "I'm just glad that Hunter likes the storyline that I pitched to him," "I think he just wants to see that you are like on your feet. There are a few people that we listen to creatively but just know that it isn't always like that." William said coming from the corner "We are going to have you show up again next week with the mask and you going to layout Finn so get some reps in and know what you are going to do when we start taping." "Yes sir!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#728 Posted : 11 January 2021 10:14:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ever think you'd just be better off dead like this guy at times?" Joshua asks Mariko and Erich as he loads the hunted buck onto the back of his horse. The gang have been on the run for around 3 months now, no thanks to trigger happy Blake. Being a group of outlaws, they're always getting into scrapes and laying low every so often but this is different. A score in Blackwater went wrong, a suspicious amount of law arrived in record time and Blake went and shot the innocent woman he was holding hostage as well as the Chief of Police. He really outdid himself this time. Now they all have prices on their heads. Great. The gang have been settled up in the trees of Horseshoe Overlook, just outside Valentine for a few weeks now. It's not exactly cosy but it's a huge step up from the harsh snows of Colter. "Fucking Blake..." he mutters as he tightens up straps.

Meanwhile, back at camp, Scott sits on a tree stump and takes a drag of his cigarette as he chats to Nina and Mercedes. "So when do you think Dustyn and Dallas will return from sodomising each other out in the trees?". Scott takes the cigarette out of his mouth and substitutes it for his bottle of beer. Smoking, drinking and being rather blunt is his entire personality. It's surprising he hasn't just flat out addressed the situation with Dustyn and Dallas. It's very clear that the close friends are very close friends.

Mercedes gasps and gives Scott a little push on the shoulder. "Scott! You watch your mouth. They're doing no such thing. I'm sure they're just...taking a leisurely stroll, scouting out food..." Mercedes can't help but chortle. She also believes something is going on but doesn't wish to dwell on it. They're sweet boys and it's their business.

"Oh come on!" Scott bellows, swinging his bottle of beer. "The amount of hair pomade they go through and neither of them seem to ever have a lick of it in their hair. Think about it."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/01/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#729 Posted : 11 January 2021 10:46:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"shit yeah. " erich says in disgust,flicking the blood off of his hands. he helped lift the buck on the horse. he wasnt so much a getting his hands dirty sort of gent as he was grifting the faithful. but,he was a good shot when it came to hunting,not so much when the prey fired back. "those who ask shall forever dwell in the house of the lord." erich cackles sarcastically. he was always quick with a religious themed quote. any one that knew the man,knew better. he was as lecherous as they came and was full to the gills on drink and opium. "blakes an asshole,but sometimes one needs to make a scene before they make an exit." he says in his near whiny southern drawl. like most,he didnt care for blake. but he could appreciate his methods at times.

"we should be eating him." mariko says flatly. "he knew the plan but was a fucking hot head." she says distastefully before slinging the rifle over her back. mariko was cold as ice and had no patience for people who were unprofessional. she wouldve been on the first boat back to japan if she could. it was to the point where she couldnt join the rest of the gang in town. the larger towns werent that bad,but the smaller frontier towns? she'd shoot someone the moment they disrespected her. the americans could burn for all she cared. they spoke a good game,but didnt live up to it. something was wrong when a gang out outlaws lived up to the supposed ideals of america than the respectable citizens did. their group had all kinds and nobody was treated as an inferior.

nina pokes a stick into the fire and watches the embers rise. she glances from scott to mercedes. "so murder and robbery is fine,but this gets your concern,love?!" nina laughs warmly. she was pretty open to what she was. by this time,it probably was blatantly obvious what she got up to. men,women,it didnt matter to nina. still,she wasnt going to confirm or deny scott's suspicions. maybe dusty and dallas werent ready for people to know. though, she could tell right off what they were with each other. "perhaps,i mean back there doesnt exactly work like..like,well. you know. im not about to be crude. you're a man of the world. sometimes you can drill all you want,but there is no oil and you gotta bring your own,love."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#730 Posted : 11 January 2021 22:11:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'd prefer if he made a scene if he ran on his own...or if he was shot between the eyes immediately after his performance." Joshua grumbles as he mounts his horse. While Blake gets on pretty much everyone's nerves, with Joshua it's personal. The pair are always coming to blows and have even drawn their pistols on one another on a few occasions. "Billy seems eager to keep him around. Something tells me that even after Billy's so-called brilliant "plan" and we get out of here, Blake will still be hanging around like a bad smell. If I had my way, he'd have swung already and we'd be...well...we wouldn't be camping out near a livestock town." While Joshua is extremely vocal and often speaks out against Billy's idea, he'd never take drastic action against him. They're all loyal to Billy for everything he has done for them over nearly half a decade. Turning your back on Billy also isn't the wisest idea.

"Eat Blake? Can't imagine what he'd taste like. He's probably rotten to the core," Joshua says with a shudder. He looks back at the buck stowed on his horse then back to Mariko. "Though you can pretend this poor fella back here is Blake while you're skinning and gutting him." Though Lincoln is the camp cook, he doesn't enjoy the sight of blood and dead animals. He'd rather be ignorant and just dice up uniform slabs of meat. He ended up just petting and then burying a rabbit the very first time.

Scott screws up his face. "I think it's disgusting. You don't...you shouldn't...nothing should go near that area! Especially not another man." Scott grimaces and swigs more of his beer.

"Well, they are sweet boys and if it brings them joy then I don't see no harm in it." Mercedes shrugs and pours herself a cup of coffee after a hard morning of gossiping. "I think it's beautiful in a way."

"You have an odd definition of beauty, sweetheart," Scott quips, getting up off the stump with a grunt.

Meanwhile, out in the woods, Dustyn moans as Dallas slides out of him after they finish their business behind the huge tree they always meet behind. They have known each other for years and have always been great friends. That bond grew closer as time passed and for about the last 9 months, it has turned romantic and sexual. All secretive of course. "That was...that was...wonderful..." Dustyn says, giggling while catching his breath. He gives Dallas a kiss on the lips and two little ones on the chest before he buttons up his shirt. "You get back to camp, sir. I'll come back later," Dustyn says with a mischievous grin, looking down to his pants which are still down by his ankles. He still has to clean up the "mess". Little do they know that they might as well just start fucking in the middle of the camp considering how many members of the gang are whispering about them.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#731 Posted : 12 January 2021 08:59:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yeah. i dont think anyone would miss him. but...the more billy has blake around,the less i have to do. i aint too keen on getting shot at." erich chuckles before taking out a bottle and drinking from it. it was a bottle of cheap red wine that he used for communion and other things. it also worked wonders for getting one nice and plastered. putting the bottle back in one of the holsters that would normally carry a pistol,erich pats the deer corpse sadly. "yeah. we could be in a town,swindling rubes,drinking whiskey and eating pork. venison is probably my least favorite meat. but,i guess its better than god damned carrots." erich also wasnt above stealing some cattle if the opportunity rose. he mainly kept out of the particulars of the different people in their group. the war was over,but he still sort of got the gist that some didnt like his southern roots.

mariko smirks and produces her hunting knife. it was more than likely a young boy's knife as it was smaller and slightly less robust than to be expected. "wouldnt be the first time i pictured him while turning animals into steak. i dont trust him as far as i could throw him. but..." she shrugs defeated. more than likely,blake was here to stay. even in a group of murderers and thieves,blake gave off vibes she didnt like. if anyone was the sort to try to sneak into her tent at night,she felt it would be blake. "im frankly surprised you havent decked him." mariko states,getting on her own horse.

"yet." erich grins at joshua and mariko before drinking again.

nina glances from scott to mercedes before laughing. " shit,scott. you have lived a sheltered life,havent you? you arent taking erich...er,father erich's sermons to heart,are you? " she asks,tilting her head to the side. nina was never a lady of the night,but she knew more than her share back in whitechapel. working in the homes of wealthy merchants,she wasnt much higher on the social scale. she also had her suspicions of other people in the camp. it didnt really matter to her. mercedes was correct. it was beautiful in its way. they could all be killed tomorrow. may as well find love where you can.

dallas pats dustyn's bare bottom before kissing him and picking his trousers up from a low hanging branch. "dust. i'll follow your plan,but i am really doubting we are fooling anyone. we can only spend a long time collecting firewood so many times before people start to talk. i'll try throwing them off by saying something rude about mercedes' butt?" he suggests with a smile. he felt she was probably the least likely of the women to kill him in his sleep.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/01/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#732 Posted : 13 January 2021 01:45:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It's an odd thing to say but you do get used to being shot at...and being shot too. The amount of times one of the ladies have had to pull a bullet out of my arm or leg. It's a better day when the bullet leaves an exit wound instead." Joshua is always up front in battle. He's a fearless fighter but he saves it as a last resort. He's not as trigger happy as some members of the camp. Joshua only fires if someone shoots at him first or if it's a life or death situation. Though Blake is severely testing his stances. "We would be having more turkey if Lincoln didn't go and name all of the ones in the trees near camp." Lincoln just rides with the gang to survive and helps with the manual labour. Even as the camp's main cook, he's still a bit funny at the sight of blood. He definitely won't chop up anything with a name.

"I'm surprised Erich hasn't decked him," Joshua says as they begin to set back off on their horses. "Especially with the way he treats your boy at times." Joshua gives a glance over to Erich. Micah lost his sight in an unfortunate explosives accident about two years ago. He's been at the centre of a lot of cruel pranks and jokes orchestrated by Blake.

"Erich??!" Scott scoffs. "He's good for some free liquor but I don't listen to what that fool has to say. I got my own principles and beliefs. I don't believe in no God...also don't believe in being sodomised by another man's penis either!" Scott stumbles towards the crate of beer and grabs himself another bottle. "Besides, why look at men when I'm surrounded by beautiful women like you?" Scott chuckles and puts one arm around Mercedes and another around Nina. He means no harm but his constant stench of alcohol and tobacco certainly isn't welcome.

Mercedes tuts and bats Scott away. "I've been a whore in Saint Denis and I still don't think I've ever reached the levels of intoxication and desperation needed to lay with you, Wellington."

Dustyn looks down at the ground, nodding and also cupping his privates. It's getting breezy. "I know...I know...it's just I...I'm not..." Dustyn sighs and looks back at Dallas. "I'm not ready yet." He has explained before how his strict religious father would say the most terrible things and little digs from some members of the camp haven't helped his confidence either. "I don't know what her rates are for commenting," Dustyn says with a mischievous little giggle as he refers to her previous occupation of lady of the night. "Oh and uh...we need more pomade." Dustyn playfully winks and kicks at the empty tin on the ground. The pair have been going AT IT the last few days.

Billy clears his throat and stands outside of his tent, addressing the camp. "Supplies are running low. We need someone to take the wagon into Valentine and stock up."

Mercedes holds a hand to her forehead and falls against Nina. "I feel so faint..."
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 13/01/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#733 Posted : 13 January 2021 04:03:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" see? That's one thing I only have to worry about when I'm out with you guys. Give me enough time,I could probably get us a good sized ranch off one of the idiots.": Erich says with a laugh. He was always up for some hijinx,but was more concerned with personal safety than joshua.

"My god.." Mariko interrupts. "They don't even have to be alive to get a name! Or in one piece. I swear I saw him talking to a half a squirrel the other day. It had been crossing a rail and didn't make it." Mariko says, with far more amusement than dislike. They all seemed to humor Lincoln. If anyone truly wanted turkey,they'd have turkey. Messing with Lincoln would bring a world of hell on someone.

Erich pulls himself onto his own horse. It was most likely he never really learned how to ride a horse. His horse merely seemed to follow the others. On his own,he would walk everywhere or ride in a wagon. " He'd cry to billy before I could swing. The weasely little bastard that he is." Erich spats as the horse sort of meanders in a circle.

" You got one of those goofy white robes in your tent,love?" Nina teases. "Probably fit right in. In case you're as blind as Micah, you're surrounded by misfits and outcasts. Probably even been some mixing of the races." She giggles after making a gasp. their group being headed by a non white man got feathers in a rustle out there as well as women being seen as near equals. Two men having sex with each other probably was just assumed. "Now be a dear and get mommy a beer." Nina giggles before having Scott's arm on her. she didn't move or really mind. She just sat and looked up at him," aww,I'm backdoor only and it seems you are just flat against that sort of thing." She jokes before squeezing and giving Scott's hand a kiss. "How's that beer situation coming?" Shd asks with a wide smile

"Be a damned shame for the bank robbers to think less of us." Dallas jokes. He understood though. He assumed people knew but most didn't say anything. If the group hadn't abandoned he and Dustyn yet,they probably wouldn't anyway. "Oh she doesn't do that anymore, dust. Be nice!" Dallas playfully scolds dustyn. "Besides,I couldn't afford it if she did. I've been.....doing my hair with you and missed out on some jobs." Dallas replies, kicking the empty tin with his toe.

Nina perks her head up at billy's voice and instinctively catches mercedes. Nina hadn't seen mercedes DO anything. She was always just sort of around. Nina was fairly certain Mercedes wasn't having sex with people in the camp either. She just sort of was there. Nina smiles to herself in thought. Mercedes was the camp lookout. Someone had to stay in the camp,right? Nina fans Mercedes with her hand. "She can't go like this. Just look at the state of her, love." She exclaims to billy. " I could use some fresh air. I'm sure Erica can be convinced to go too." She replies with a nod. Nina wasn't around just to look pretty in the camp. Also, someone needed to hold Erica's leash. The two couldn't really be separated.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#734 Posted : 13 January 2021 07:27:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott grunts and reluctantly hands Nina a beer. "Go easy on that stuff," he suggests, as if he isn't half drunk himself. Scott is a bit of a grump but he's not that much of a bigot. His aversion to homosexual activity is due to fear of the unknown and ignorance. It's a topic that's all very hush-hush and one that's used as insults and fodder for tasteless jokes in the saloon. As brazen as he might have been earlier, Scott would never say a word to Dustyn and Dallas as he knows in his heart it's a topic that needs handled with sensitivity. Scott isn't the best with his words unless they're swears. "Dustyn and Dallas are nice guys. Great guys, even. I just...it's all just...well, saddle sore ain't fun at the best of times. Why would you willingly put something in there?" Scott screws up his face and starts working on his new beer.

"I've just been rushed off my feet all day..." Mercedes begins in a breathy voice as Nina fans her. Honestly, if Mercedes wasn't here the camp would just fall apart. She's her own worst enemy - taking on workloads beyond her limits. "I think I'm going to have to lay down."

"Ah, Nina, Erica, good!" Billy smiles gleefully and rubs his hands before dropping the bombshell on them. "Blake will be going with you. Riley too."

Blake tilts his hat at Nina before spitting out his chewing tobacco. "Pleasure is all mine".

"Remember..." Billy begins, putting a foot upon a tree stump as he addresses his minions. "You're still scouting for leads. We need the money but keep a goddamn low profile out there. We don't want any unwanted attention and we certainly don't want to pack up and move around again." Billy takes a bill fold out of the camp funds. Riley extends his hand to receive it but Billy walks on by him and hands it directly to Blake.

Blake slides the money into his satchel and looks over at Nina. "You wanna ride up front with me?".
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 13/01/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#735 Posted : 13 January 2021 08:47:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"stuff will fucking kill you." nina agrees,unscrewing the cap of the beer. being proudly english,beer wasnt drinking. this american shit sure as hell wasnt. but she she humored the drunken man. nina takes a long drink of beer and smirks in anticipation for the joke she was to make. " i guess that makes those lads a bit stronger than the rest of you boys. " she says while using another drink of beer to stifle her laughter. "if its even true,love. nobody knows. pomade makes great candles,maybe the read a lot in the dark. pretty sure dallas is the bookish type." she says with a shrug.

nina continues fanning mercedes as the poor woman exhausts herself speaking. " oh for sure. you get off your feet right now and into bed. try to find a northern breeze to cool you down." she says far more seriously than anyone should say that to mercedes. nina settles on mercedes' purpose being morale...also,who knows? maybe one day she would save all their asses....and nina enjoyed looking at her.

nina wasnt about to make her displeasure known. blake was sleazy and she didnt appreciate the way he treated some the of the less...vigorous members of the group. but he could be good to have around if things got out of hand. "yes. yes it is,love." nina says pleasantly with an exaggerated wink. she didnt say much of the snub to riley,but nina assumed billy had reasons for giving blake the money. she knew she didnt want to hold it. the less responsibility,the better. plus the silly dresses that were all the fashion nowadays had zero pockets. "erica,get your ass out here,we're heading out,love!" nina called over towards the tents and wagons that made up the camp.

"coming!" erica said brightly as she snapped the book she was reading shut. no clue what it was,as it was written in japanese. but the pictures? well,there would be a lot of things in the future based off what was there. lots of squid doing things they shouldnt. erica sort of just appeared next to nina. "we'll keep our ears and eyes open." she assures billy at the prospect of finding new scores.

nina politely declines blakes offer with a shake of her head. "i dont want to be poked by a saddle horn." she laughs and puts her jacket on. it covered the holsters that hung outside her dress. erica flips the sawed off shotgun open and loads the two shells in it. she checks to ensure her pistol is in its place as well. these trips were never just in and out. there was always trouble.

ooc: looked this up. the screw cap was made in the 1870's.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/01/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#736 Posted : 14 January 2021 03:55:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Suit yourself, sit in the back of the wagon," Blake says with a shrug as he heads on over to it. "Now, we'll be getting a lot of supplies they don't have back in China so don't you get over excited and start sneaking a taste." Blake points at Erica then draws his attention to Nina. "You keep an eye on her at all times. Watch out for throwing stars."

"Just get up on the wagon," Riley tells Blake sternly. Riley is one of the nicest people you can ever meet but even he has no time for Blake. Riley has no time for bigots, loudmouths, hotheads and sleazy people. Riley is also a far superior fighter and gunman than Blake so he has absolutely no need for him whatsoever. "In and out. No bullshit. You heard what Billy said." Riley climbs up on the wagon and takes the reigns.

"What do you take me for, Hamilton?" Blake retorts as he takes his seat.

"Let's not open that can of worms, Williams..." Riley says flatly as he sets off with the horses.

Meanwhile, the hunters make their way to camp with tonight's supper stowed on the back of Joshua's horse. Little Shay watches them all ride in and clocks the dead deer. Unlike Lincoln, the little kid isn't all too bothered as he's used to the sight now. "Wow, that's a big deer, Uncle Erich!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#737 Posted : 14 January 2021 09:21:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

without looking,nina grabs erica's hand which was going towards the machete. blaked loved to rile people up and erica was easy to rile. the woman had a fuse shorter than she was. the captured hand attempted to wriggle free but nina could easily overpower erica. erica was less than 5 foot tall and weighed all of 100 lbs. toughness could only take her so far. "china was building cities while your ancestors were still passing around their own dung." erica snaps and climbs into the wagon,making a show of kicking the random things that were on the floor. she wasnt about to get into the differences between japan and china. wasnt worth it. nina sits beside erica and throws a leg over erica's lap to hold her down and keep the weapons out of reach.
"for your sake,i'll keep an eye on her ,love." nina says brightly while erica stews.

"oh,riley,you know i'm all about the in and out." erica calls out,getting a bottle of moonshine ready to drink. riley was professional and erica respected that. before blake,she was the loose cannon of the group. but she saw it as adding fun. this asshole just added sand to underpants. out of respect for billy she wouldnt do much in retaliation to blake. but if it came down to it? this was one Chinese woman who'd look the other way if a lawman took aim at blake.

the group rode into camp and they could smell the wood on the fire before even arriving. there was some hickory in the fire and should really make the deer taste better. mariko gave a little nod to shay. she didnt care for kids but wasnt rude to them...unless need be. she definitely had told a st denis kid he was ugly as an alligator's dick. erich,however,was pretty good with kids. in spite of,or maybe because of his constantly intoxicated state. "yeah.hes a big bastard. it took all three of us to lift it onto the horse. you can thank joshua for shooting it. i was just there to keep he and mariko company.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#738 Posted : 14 January 2021 10:29:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Sorry, I...uh...me no speak Chinese...no ma'am," Blake retorts with an evil little chuckle after Erica gives him the time of day with a reply.

"Shut up you fool," Riley warns flatly as they set off. Blake just grunts. Riley is one of few people he doesn't push too far. Aside from the fact he can easily take him, Riley also goes further back with Billy. Blake has to play his cards carefully. The ride to Valentine from Horseshoe Overlook isn't exactly a long one but it feels like a lifetime with Blake in tow. He just has a very heavy, unwanted presence. You just can't wait for him to go the fuck away. He always seems to linger like a bad smell. "You ladies OK back there?" Riley calls out as the wagon bounces over bumps in the hill. As rooftops of Valentine linger in the distance, Riley glances over at Blake who is sat brazenly holding a rifle. "You might want to look a little more inconspicuous when we get into town, Williams."

"We need to protect ourselves, Hamilton. Small towns like this are usually filled with backwards savages." Blake narrows his eyes and tightens his grip on his rifle.

Riley shakes his head and sighs. "Blake, it's a little livestock town with a general store, saloon, sheriff's office and church. Doubtful it's going to be rife with Murfree Broods."

"Oh yeah?" Blake begins, the tone of his voice shifting from cocky to concerned. "I wouldn't be so sure...". As they draw closer to Valentine, Blake points out the most ghastly sight under the railroad. Vultures swarm a mutilated torso tied up to the beams, looking like it was part of some sort of barbaric ritual.

"Holy..." Riley's voice tails off and he slows down the wagon, looking over in both fear and intrigue. "Sh-should we check that out? Get the law?". Normally, Riley would be the good citizen and alert the innocent to such a violent but Billy wants the four of them to lay low. In and out.

Joshua unloads the deer off of his horse and carries it over to a blood soaked table where Mariko likes to get to work. Shay watches and then looks back up at Erich. "Can I come shooting with you next time?" he asks sweetly, clutching his story book.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#739 Posted : 14 January 2021 11:38:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina's leg jerks up as Erica tries to retrieve the shotgun. Nina's leg presses back down and saves blake's life. To soothe the wound of having to stop Erica, nina uncorks the bottle for Erica and hands it to her. Erica wanted to fire back her own flavor of the insult,but Riley and Nina happened to share a race with him. She loses her urge to humor blake after a few drinks and merely responds half-heartedly with, "you'll understand a bullet." Riley was keeping order, so that was good enough for Erica. If he wanted to run interception between herself and blake, more power to him.

Erica glares at the back of blake's head as they ride along. She fumes but eventually starts giggling since nina keeps poking her ribs with a finger "c'mon,love. We're going to eat all the chocolate we can find." She offers. Petty theft was more fun the. Intergang violence and would take Erica's mind off things. "We're fine, mr hamilton!" The two answer in unison to Riley's concern. They were certainly better off than he was,sitting so close to blake.

"Hmm, backwards savages" nina muses softly at Blake's words. She makes a silly face at Erica and it makes the pair giggle like school children.

The smell of the scene hit them before the sight. The unmistakable smell decay and the metallic odor of a lot of blood. " Guh." Nina says,looking away from the body while wincing. "Poor bastard. Riley,I don't think we should tell anyone. Don't know about you,love. But I know of a few people in this wagon who would be looked at as prime suspects."
Erica is silent. she agrees with Nina and had far less concern with the well being of people she didn't know.

Mariko hope off her horse and and starts putting on her well worn and rather smelly leather apron. Being the late 1800s, rubber aprons were decades off and the leather only repelled so much blood and other substances from animals. She was capable of Cooking,in fact she was pretty good at it. Not as good as her sister, but she really wasn't as good as the camp cook. A cook who couldn't stomach processing animals. She swipes her tools a few times on the sharpening steel and starts removing the skin of the deer .

Erich doesn't answer immediately. Both shay and his father were sort of out of place here. But it took all kinds, correct? "Let's ask your dad first. He have something in mind. " Erich answers for the chance that dustyn wants to be the one to teach shay. He didn't see dustyn ever being a killer. But, shay learning to shoot was a good idea. Erich was a pretty good shot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#740 Posted : 15 January 2021 04:11:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You're right..." Riley says, not daring take his eyes off of the butchered corpse. It's a gruesome sight but the severity of it has him transfixed. He has been riding with a gang of outlaws for five years and never witnessed such barbarity. The chaotic scenes from when Lincoln put too much chilli in their stew doesn't even come close to this. "Still, I'm keeping this in the back of my mind. We're not exactly that far away from camp. Be extra alert for a loon tonight, folks." Riley sets back off towards the town which is pretty much in spitting distance at this rate.

"Broad daylight. Populated town. Foul stench. We can't be the only ones to have noticed the body. I'm sure law will be all over it in a couple minutes," Blake states in a patronising tone. He likes to appear as if he knows it all with an answer or sarcastic remark for everything. He covers his nose as they ride on by the sheep pens. "Jesus. Give me the smell of decaying corpse over animal shit any day. Sweet Lord!".

"Thought you'd be used to it with the amount of bullshit that falls out of your mouth everyday, Blake!" Riley quips with a little smirk as they stroll on into one of the town's two streets, turning onto the main one as they pass the church on their right.

"Oh ha-ha. I'm bereft of ribs. If you'll excuse me, I think I'll hop off and pop into that doctor just over there. I think I have a hernia from laughing so much." Blake only seems to have a sense of humour when it's others on the receiving end of a joke. Though a joke in Blake's book is pretty much just being insanely cruel to someone and making them cry.

The wagon pulls up by the general store and the boys climb down from their seat. Of course, Riley is the only one to offer a helping hand to the ladies in the back of the wagon. "OK, we pretty much have to stock up on everything. Canned goods, fruit, vegetables, pomade." Riley says this without a hint of irony. He's clearly not in on the pomade jokes.

"Here, you take this..." Blake says, stuffing the money Billy gave him into Riley's hand. "You can sort out all the chit-chat and payments and...whatever. I'll help with loading the wagon. I gotta go into the saloon first." And with that, Blake stomps through the muddy road over to the saloon. Riley just shakes his head but doesn't fight it. Blake being out of their hair for a little bit may not be such a bad thing.

Back at camp, Dustyn returns from the trees and overhears Shay talk about gun, quickly dismissing it. "Um, you focus on your ABCs first, Mr! No more of that shooting talk. You hear me?" Dustyn places his hands on the infant's shoulders and steers him away, sending Shay back over to his tent. Dustyn stays with Erich for a moment, looking over at Layla and Joshua. She's scrubbing clothes by a wagon while he leans against it, both chatting away to one another with the biggest smiles upon their faces. "Do you think those two know they love one another?"
UserPostedImage