logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<121122123124125>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2441 Posted : 12 September 2017 09:09:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Seriously, I wouldn't last in there. If I'm not removed or evicted, I'd end up just walking away from the show. I have, like, quite a few issues...in my mind...that I don't really wanna go into but, uh, I just know that I wouldn't be able to cope being in a confined space like that. Wouldn't be good for me or the other contestants." Joshua doesn't even appear to be joking about it. Locking someone like him up in a house full of cameras isn't a wise idea at all. "Am I quite something, too?" he asks with a chuckle. When Tyler doesn't describe him as a people person, Joshua raises an eyebrow and tilts his head, rather surprised at that remark. "I do a lot to help people. You don't think I'm a people person?" he asks, laughing lightly. Joshua finishes off the water in his bottle and looks over at the bar, wishing he was of age to purchase something alcoholic. "So...you want to hang with me tonight? I'm free."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#2442 Posted : 14 September 2017 01:55:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"Cameras and people recording everything about you while waiting for something to happen and have people to stir the pot thinking about it I Think people would react more like Tyron then just treat everything like it all fine and cool." Tyler said thinking that if Joshua didn't want to be on the show he wasn't going to push the issue and given the choice he wouldn't want to go back their either. It was fine but not something he would want to do again. he laughed as Joshua called himself something. Tyler wasn't unaware that he had a bias opinion on Payton. He didn't like the guy personally but that didn't take away the fact that he had to have relationship with people including people he didn't like. "Yes, you are. I mean you basically to 'Steve' to a household slang." As soon as he said that he wonder how Joshua felt about the whole thing with him and the drummer knowing that he was quite mad about getting thrown under the bus like that on national tv. He wanted to changed the subject quickly to not really go into something like that. "Ummm Yea I think your a people person. if you were you wouldn't be talking to me right now, sure we can chill and what not. Learn some tips and tricks on how to do better in conversations." feeling like now that he has put his foot in his mouth a few times.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2443 Posted : 14 September 2017 04:35:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Drama, breakdowns, nudity...I've done the whole thing anyway. No need to go on Big Brother at all!" Joshua laughs, referencing a lot of his controversial time in the public eye. The guy has really been put through his paces with the media, who constantly harass him. He's also been the victim of a cyber hack with extremely private things going public. After all of that, there's nothing much left for him to showcase for cameras anyway. Joshua doesn't pick up on the Steve reference, not wanting to touch on a sore subject that he's actually currently dealing with behind the scenes. A court case may even be on the horizon so he's keeping quiet about it all. He just smiles and leaves it at that. Joshua is glad to hear that Tyler thinks of him as a people person as many others seem to have the wrong idea about him. He may seem a little standoffish at times but Joshua only opens his mouth when he feels like something needs to be said or corrected. He isn't some keyboard warrior bully who likes to randomly attack people. "Thanks man" he says with a smile. Joshua's happy to hear Tyler wants to hang with him a little longer. Even though he doesn't know him all that well, it's still nice to talk to someone in a similar field and it beats being lonely. "Great, man! Hey, uh, are you able to purchase alcohol? If I give you the money, you couldn't go get us some drinks, could you?". Being only 19 right now, Joshua isn't able to make that kind of purchase and as he's a well-known face, he can't even lie about his age or who he is.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2444 Posted : 14 September 2017 23:58:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"True, although you been hacked a lot I think you may have some fans that are really good in computers." Tyler said trying to put a positive spin on it. When it came to drinking this was Tyler specialty, he may not have been famous but he knew how to sneak in and get boose. plus it would be a great way to get to street cred. "Man your famous you don't need to pay for drinks. What you want to crash a house party? Colleges should be in opening week right now. Would you mind being around college kids or somewhere that people don't know you." He asked wanted to get a feel for Joshua and seeing if he would be okay going to a black college or go to a more cultural similar college. He knew a few friends that went into school and were in parties right now that they can just sneak in for free and drink and shit.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2445 Posted : 15 September 2017 01:47:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm not even sure if the person or people who hacked me are even fans. I'd hope my fans would have a bit more respect for my privacy!" Joshua laughs and blushes slightly, recalling lots of the "sensitive" information that got leaked out there. He isn't sure how much Tyler has seen but as he's part of the media, he's assuming it's a lot. When Tyler mentions a college party, Joshua is taken aback at first as such an idea never even crossed his mind. He's never been to such a thing but the thought definitely intrigues him. Being in the industry and locked in contracts since he was 16, Joshua has missed out on the whole college experience. "Yeah man, something like that would be cool. I don't really know that whole scene so wherever and whatever you think is best. Just hope something doesn't go down!" Joshua chuckles but is slightly apprehensive about mixing with people he doesn't know. He has a tendency to get into disputes with people and the last thing he wants is to crash a party and then enter some sort of brawl, making headlines again.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2446 Posted : 15 September 2017 02:01:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I hope you like historic black college! Cause we going to get all kind of fucked up tonight, You may get into a fist fight. Don't worry I'm break cameras and phones so just enjoy yourself." Tyler said smiling while getting on the phone and calling a few of his friends to see what is going on. He called some of the fraternity and sorority around in the area and sure enough they got a chance to go to a frat party where there will be all kinds of liquor and hook ups going on. Tyler finished on the phone and got into the car to drive to the college where the party was going down. "So Josh let me no now what kind of limits I should put down cause these people might be all over the place. Partying and going crazy since this is the first week of school. Is their anything that will be bad, if someone did pictures? what about video?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2447 Posted : 15 September 2017 02:45:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, I'm not really looking for any trouble. It's the last thing that I need right now. Don't wanna go anywhere too rough...but nowhere too dull either. Try to find a place with a nice mix." Joshua stands up and gathers his belongings, signalling to his security that he'll be leaving soon and that he'll need some protection. Joshua's fans that are waiting outside aren't the issue though, they are rather tame and respectful. It's the paparazzi who await outside that are the problem. They always provoke Joshua. When Tyler brings up the limits, Joshua shrugs as he's pretty much down for anything. He's no stranger to getting wasted and even dabbling with some party drugs. "Uh, just know that I'm not single. I don't want any hook-ups. I don't get off like that." Joshua may have a wild side but he's very loyal and committed. He gets out of the booth and starts to head towards the restroom. "Just gonna go in here. I don't wanna use the bathroom at a party. God knows what could be in there," he says with a little laugh before heading into the gents.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2448 Posted : 19 September 2017 00:36:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler nodded as he followed Joshua to get ready while looking for a place to party. "Alright I got you some leveled." he looked a little confused as he walked into the guys bathroom with Joshua "It's going to be a college dorm more than likely I would take the chance it's not unusable but I wouldn't want to be there any longer than needed." He went into the bathroom and started to go to a urinal to take a piss. cause well you can't just leave while the guy is taking questions. "True, True I feel you. No sleeping around. I'll be sure to keep the girls and guys off you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2449 Posted : 19 September 2017 01:24:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua nods along as he hears that it'll be a college dorm. It makes him feel a tad uneasy as it's not an official, licensed venue with no security guards but it's an adventure nonetheless and he's always up for one of those. "OK, cool man. I have a feeling we'll make a bunch of new friends there. People we'll hang with and then never see again!" Joshua laughs as he uses the urinal next to Tyler. He'd much rather go here and run the risk of Tyler catching a glimpse of his dick than going in a dorm and having some drunken stranger/creep/potential murderer barge in on him. He finishes up, shakes himself off and heads over to the sink to wash up. "Dude, could you watch the door for a second?" he asks over the noise of the running water. Joshua proceeds to take out a small, clear bag filled with a white substance from his pocket. It's obviously not sugar. Joshua may be many things but not many would suspect he's a casual coke-sniffer. "It doesn't bother you, does it?" he asks as he opens the bag and sets it down next to the sink. If Tyler doesn't wish to hang with a coked up Joshua then he'll just put the bag away.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2450 Posted : 19 September 2017 02:03:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Welcome to the normal college experience where you meet people and befriend them only to not hear from them for 10 years periods at a time." Tyler laughed as Josh got pretty close to what college was like. "Have you been to college parties before?" he said finishing up and washing his hands. He was known for a lot of things but Coke wasn't one of them Tyler wonder if that was something famous people did for the kicks or something that Joshua just got expose to it. "I Didn't know you were into that stuff. I don't really care but man you have some secrets even after all the hacks huh." he said as he walked over to the door. "Let me know when you done, so we can go a get out, and remember this is black college so your not joshua grimmie, your Josh a normal guy."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2451 Posted : 19 September 2017 03:10:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I wish I got to go to college. Maybe I'll go back to school one day, who knows? You know I wanted to teach Political Science when I got older. Found myself in a record deal when I was 16 though and...here we are." Joshua informs Tyler of his teenage ambitions as he casually lines up some coke on the counter, cutting it with a credit card. "I got some more if you're wanting any," Joshua smiles before taking a dollar bill, rolling it up and using it to snort up the line of white powder. He rubs his nose and coughs a little as it travels through his system. He'll soon be ready to party. "I don't do this often. Keep it quiet, yeah?" he says with a wink, patting Tyler on the arm. It's clear that Joshua's drug use is not common knowledge. He listens to Tyler's advice and chuckles, "Be a normal guy? That's going to be hard. I'm far from normal. I'll try my hardest though!" Joshua smiles.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2452 Posted : 19 September 2017 05:47:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea well I wish someone would pay me lots of money to do stuff so I wouldn't have to struggle. But hey not everyone can have the dream of going 4 years and getting fucked up without people knowing or caring about your business. There are trades off to everything, We can trade places for a week and you can just go up to the college and find out what is like just say you got in for some reason that is believable." Here was Tyler having a conversation bout being normal to one of the more polarizing name out there. "Normal as in don't give off the appearance of having money or being rich. Just a typical middle class American. Well Upper Middle at least, and don't say who your boyfriend is. Just you have one." he nodded his head about not telling anyone but he declined on taking some with him. As they got to his car he looked at the security and thought they are a lot bigger than his back seat could handle. "Hey could you guys not look like you are protection. you can be protection but don't look like it, we are going to a college dorm. We don't want press showing up to blow the spot."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2453 Posted : 19 September 2017 06:17:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Tyler tells Joshua not to act like he has money or that he comes from a rich background, he laughs and shakes his head. He is far from either of those. He's a regular kid from New Jersey and even though he's a pretty big name now, the music business doesn't pay like it used to and a huge percentage of his sales go to Pesky and many others above Joshua. He is far from poor but he's not exactly swimming in cash. "Dude, I don't even need to pretend. Most of my clothes have been given to me for free just so I can promote brands and all that shit. I'm not as rich as you might think!" Joshua laughs and cleans up, leaving no traces of the coke behind and stuffing the bag into his pocket. He follows Tyler into the car and as he sits there, Joshua starts to rapidly tap on his leg and every surface around him. The coke is clearly coming over him and he's starting to get a little hyped. Joshua rubs his nose again as it's feeling a little tingly now. "So Tyler, I know that I'm going to be a good boy but what about you? You planning on hooking up? Will I be making my own way back tonight?" he laughs, still tapping away on his lap.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2454 Posted : 20 September 2017 02:19:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler laughed and smiled "Good, Josh from jersey, put that ascent on there too so it would throw these black people off, They aren't much into pop music so you'll passed as a typical not famous singer right now." As they got to the car he notice that Joshua was acting a little different and he guess that he wanted to keep it a secret between the two of them that he told the security to follow them and take it easy tonight, before getting in the car and driving to the campus. he laughed in the car "I'm don't know this is like the second time I had to keep watch while someone was on drugs, and last time boy was in the bathroom hugging a vomit filled toliet. As for hook up, shit when I find a girl to hook up with. I guess I'm picky and shit." As they got in site they parked like two blocks away from the house party and got the security right in some tee-shirts before walking the rest of the way to house.

Opening the door there was some music playing, some drinks on the table and games being played. Tyler and his friend gave each other a dap and embrace before Tyler introduced Josh and his buddies. "Yo, we ready to turn up, man they aight." Tyler said reassuring that they were on the up and up before he friend stepped to the side and let them in. "Josh, this my friend Logan. Logan this here is josh."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2455 Posted : 20 September 2017 03:49:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua is definitely a fish out of water, having never been in such a surrounding like this before. This doesn't really intimidate him though. He loves to meet and mix with new people and with the cocaine running through his system, Joshua is feeling even more sociable and hyped up. "Joshua..." he says, correcting Tyler as he meets Logan. He isn't too keen on the shortened version of his name. "Nice to meet you, dude." Joshua offers his hand out to shake. He doesn't even have to take Tyler's earlier advice about making his accent heavier as his Jersey twang is already pretty strong. Joshua hasn't done or said much but he already feels like he's standing out. Being a big 6ft 3" white guy with a thick accent is already enough to draw eyes but he's also unable to stand still due to the coke in his system, constantly twitching and bouncing. Joshua is already drawing attention to himself.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2456 Posted : 28 September 2017 01:47:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: I just going to write a lot of stuff that is going to be happening and you can just go in and take josh around and poke to see where he fits in best.

the dorm house was pretty big with three floors the the top floor having the shared bathroom in the house while on the first floor having the living space and kitchen. They also had the basement with wisher and dryer down there in that tight basement that goes into into the back yard that isn't fence in. Logan looked at Tyler and then shook Joshua's hand before letting him "Nice to meet you. Drinks are in the kitchen bathroom is on the top floor we only have one so try to be quick or piss outside." Logan looked at Tyler again wondering if he will be okay and where did he find someone like this. He just brushed it off "No worries he's good. we been at a few parties and he wanted to kick it with me." People heere didn't really brother noticing Joshua they figure he was into sports or something with his height.

In the Kitchen their was a few people chating up with red cups that are found on the counter. People walking in and out of the kitchen going from the basement or outside. The basement is where a lot of people are doing some strong drugs, heroine, crack, and pcp. Huddled up in a small corner. Outside the guys are smoking weed and throwing the football around. Music was playing on the first floor with speakers through though out the house. Their a pool table and a dancefloor. Second floor is mostly room with socks on the doorknob with just a few rooms open with no one in them. Music is on the third floor but isn't as loud with some people lingering around here able to talk and play video games the people on this floor wait for people to get out of the bathroom which isn't the cleanest or the nicest looking place with college kids all using this one room, but it is decent.

Tyler got a red cup and looked at Joshua "So we here, what you trying to do?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#2457 Posted : 15 January 2018 07:17:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara finishes getting herself ready for the evening, dressed casually for an evening at home with her friend Mariko. Wearing a tank top and some shorts she grabs a couple of empty glasses from the kitchen and brings them into the lounge area, placing them onto the small table in front of the sofa and next to a bottle of wine. She glances over at the drinks cabinet in the corner of the room and contemplates a different choice, torn between Wine, Vodka and Rum she decides to stick with her original choice of wine to begin the evening, gently opening the bottle and pouring into the two glasses.

She then hears a ring at the door and finishes pouring, wandering over towards the door, she quickly assesses herself in the mirror, despite being dressed casually this evening, she wanted to make sure that she looked good for Mariko, a woman that she held strong feelings towards and dated briefly around this time a year ago and would have probably still been in a relationship with had it not been for long distance living arrangements and work commitments. She brushes her hand through her hair and adjusts her tank top slightly before turning to answer the door.
Offline erich hess  
#2458 Posted : 15 January 2018 07:43:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
mariko about dove out of the car. her uber driver was really creepy. he looked like rasputin and talked the entire way about taxidermy. needless to say,mariko was quite scared she would end up in someone's trophy room. " have a good night and good luck on that...er,hobby!" she called after the car as it drove away. scared or no, there was no excuse to be rude. mariko straightened her clothes before approaching the house. she had went with the red plaid trousers and a solid white shirt. not exactly the most impressive of clothes,but white and red were definitely mariko's colors. she let her hand move towards her hair to ensure it was all still in the bun where it belonged. she really did want to be here,but was kinda nervous about this. things between her and cara were never bad,they just kinda dissipated like two clouds. she was glad erica pushed her to go through with this.

mariko inhaled a deep breath and rung the door. there was no going back now. when cara answered the door,it oddly surprised mariko. she jumped a little when stirred from her thoughts of just how this was going to go. "cara!" she squeaks and motions as if she is going to hug cara,but then switches to a hand shake gesture. she realizes how silly this is and eventually just lets her hands fall to her sides. "oh lord." she giggles before smiling to cara," its super nice to see you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#2459 Posted : 15 January 2018 07:53:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
It had been quite a few months since Cara had last seen Mariko, they didn't end on bad terms and there was never a hint of negativity between them during their brief relationship if that's what they were calling it. As she opened the door she gave the warmest of smiles, delighted to see Mariko once more. Regardless of their previous relationship attempt, at the very core of this meeting she was catching up with a very good friend. She gave a cool wink of her left eye as Mariko squeaked with excitement and immediately went in for a hug, "Mariko!" she said with enthusiasm as she wrapped her arms tightly around her friend.

As she breaks the hug, she takes a step back and checks out Mariko, "You're so pretty." she says with a smile. "It has been far too long." she says with a hint of sorrow within her smile. She steps to one side in order to let Mariko come inside. "Come on in. Let's get a drink." she says as she leads Mariko into the lounge.
Offline erich hess  
#2460 Posted : 15 January 2018 08:08:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
it was a relief when cara took up like they never missed a beat since they parted. mariko tended to think the absolute worst case scenario and convince herself that that was the reality. when hugged,mariko flung her arms around cara and squeezed tightly. mariko wanted to pick her up and swing her around like in a movie....but mariko wasnt that strong..and was too short.

"oh this old thing?i just threw whatever on." mariko replies in a tone dripping in sarcasm. they both knew mariko's room had about 20 outfits on the floor that did not make the cut. "but you? look at you!" mariko gushed as she twirled cara's hair around her finger. " even more beautiful than i remember." mariko said with a sigh. cara had always been high on mariko's list of the beautiful people in the industry. in the comfort of her own home,she glowed even more. mariko stepped inside and used her left foot to slip her right shoe off,then wriggled out of the left shoe. "yeah...way too long. i missed you,cara." mariko admits with a small smile. they had plenty of time to drink and talk,but mariko wanted to make sure she told cara.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.