logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#41 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:27:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"I can't imagine growing up in the cold. I went to Toronto one December and I was sure I was gonna die." He chuckles, looking sideways at where they are headed and smiling to himself. "You know, if you want to live in Maui, you should. Always take the chance to reach your dreams. it's really lovely there for real. Great surfing too." When she says he's blushing, Zac smiles at her. "I'm...sorry. It's just hard not to look at you. Your eyes are so pretty."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#42 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:32:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"It's not as bad as some people think. Once you live in it for so long, you can tolerate it more than others. I love Finland but I didn't feel like I could get everything I wanted out of life or needed. For example, I'd never met you if I stayed there..or anyone like you." She bats her lashes at him, smiling. "I will, I promise. I always go after my dreams. Promise me you'll go after yours too, always. Life is all about taking chances and doing everything to get the most out of your years on earth." Pixie could feel her board starting to float a little towards him. "I like your eyes too...especially staring into them."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#43 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:45:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs a little. "Hey can you imagine how much you would have resented Finland if it deprived you of some Zac in your life?" He jokes. "I bet it's a beautiful country though. I may go sometime." He listens to her speak again and smiles. "Cross my heart," he says, making the cross motion with his finger. "I've always chased my dreams. I think it's the only way to live. You can only regret the things you don't do after all." As pixie floats closer, Zac keeps looking at her, smiling as he reaches his hand out to her, taking the first real chance of the night.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#44 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:54:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I should take you some time." She smiles. "Good, it is absolutely the only way to live life. If you live life scared, you'd never have any fun. That's how I am with my music, I take risks because if I play safe then it's no fun for me." Pixie looks down for a few seconds and grabs his hand, causing her to get closer to him. She wasn't sure what he was about to do next but she was willingly able to wait and see.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#45 Posted : 07 August 2013 10:02:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Definitely. You can show me all the best places there." Zac nods and looks impressed. "That's why your music is so unique and incredible. I love your songs." He smiles at her when she grabs his hand and holds tight as he pulls her closer so they head the same direction, starting to paddle off to the right towards a small island nearby. "You'll love the next treat," he says quietly.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 07 August 2013 10:21:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Thank you, you're too kind to me, really." She smiles and allows him to lead her to the next surprise. She saw the small island up ahead and smiled brightly. "Is that where we are headed?" She gives his hand another squeeze.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#47 Posted : 07 August 2013 14:43:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smirks back at her. "I only tell the truth Pickles." He looks up as he keeps paddling with his one free hand. "It is. You are gonna love what's on the other side of that little island." he smiles as they float in, letting go of her hand as they get to the island and climbing out of the water. "Come on let's go ," he says in an excited tone.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#48 Posted : 07 August 2013 15:00:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie nods and follows him, just as excited as he is. She had millions of ideas of what could possily be there waiting for them; a nice candle lit dinner, a picnic, maybe an orchestra that they would dance to all night. Her imagination really went wild for a moment until she snapped back into reality. "I can't wait Zac! I can't." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#49 Posted : 07 August 2013 15:04:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smiles at her enthusiasm. "I love how excited you get about stuff, it's cute." He digs his board into the sand so it stands alone and does the same with hers. He takes her hand again. "Its just around this rock," he says, almost skipping along with her. When they arrive at a large natural rock pool, he holds his arms out. "Ta da!"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#50 Posted : 07 August 2013 15:17:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie laughs at his reaction of her. "I always get so excited. You would think every day is Christmas or something with me." She smiles as he takes her board and then they continue walking. When they finally arrive, she looks at the natural rock pool and smiles. "Is this a pool? It looks man made!" She studies it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#51 Posted : 07 August 2013 15:23:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs. "I can tell. But hey, it makes for an easier date if I can impress you that easily," he jokes at the irony considering how much effort he had made, before looking down at the beautiful little pool. "no that is all natural. There's a surprise inside too, but you gotta jump in." He squeezes her hand and lifts both their hands. "what do you say? We go on the count of three?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#52 Posted : 07 August 2013 15:38:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie looks at him when he says they had to jump in. She looked intrigued now. "On the count of three then." She squeezed his hand then look down the pool, preparing to jump inside with him. Pixie was a natural risk taker so she usually didn't think twice at times like these and she trusted Zac.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#53 Posted : 07 August 2013 15:43:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac counts slowly with a grin on his face. He enjoyed the fact Pixie was into the date and prepared to roll with whatever activities he had set up for them. "One...two...three!" He holds her hand and runs, jumping into the pool. When he surfaces, he pushes his hair out his face and laughs. "Its still warm." He starts looking around as if searching for something.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#54 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:28:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Once they jumped, Pixie let out a tiny scream that showed she definitley enjoyed what was happening. She landed in the water and then came to the surface. Her long hair was now all wet and sticking to her, but she laughed. "That was so awesome!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#55 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:32:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac watches Pixie as she surfaces and then splashes some water on her playfully, before swimming away as if to stop her returning the favour. He floats on his back and sticks his tongue out at her as he enjoys the warmth of the water and the feeling against his skin. "This is easily the most peaceful place in Cali. Don't tell people it's here, Pickles," Zac jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#56 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:42:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It can be our little secret." She chuckles and swims around in the water, often going underwater. When she'd surface it was almost like watching a swimsuit model in a commercial. She would shake her head, her long hair falling into place. "Is this our official date now?" She smirks at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#57 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:47:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac watches her as she keeps going under the water and resurfacing, always amazed by how good she looks. "That's just teasing now Pickles. You're too attractive," he says with a little laugh before swimming back towards her. "This is the date, the reason we came all the way out here," he says. He looks around and then smiles a few seconds later as a little creature pops its head up and swims timidly towards them. "Look behind you, Pixie. I thought this would be a great date..." he says with a smile, hoping she likes it.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#58 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:55:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie giggled. "What?" She then turned around, seeing the creature swim to them. "Is that what I think it is?" She also swims timidly to meet it, holding out her hand to it; a dolphin. She had never been so close to one in her life until now. She loved dolphins, they were one of her favorite animals.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#59 Posted : 08 August 2013 01:58:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smiles and swims towards Pixie and the dolphin, gently patting it on the head. He had been here a lot of times as a youngster, and he knew the dolphins in the pool loved having humans around. He looks at Pixie as she stares at the dolphin. "I didn't know if you would like it or not but it was the most romantic thing I could think of," he chuckles. "Cute isn't it?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#60 Posted : 08 August 2013 02:03:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It certainly is." She smirks, aweing at the dolphin. She continued to pat it, listening as it made clicking noises which amused her. She couldn't stop smiling. "It's adorable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage