logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

55 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 29 August 2013 13:05:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: You know what you did. Don't pretend like you're the victim here. I just don't understand why you do the things you do. I've never....ever done anything to hurt you while we were together. Our so called "relationship" was something I looked forward to and you treated it like nothing. Do I have to be an asshole to grab your attention, what is it that you want from me? I've literally done all I could and you're still the same person.
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#22 Posted : 29 August 2013 13:10:26(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Gabe sighed. "Alright fine. Maybe I wasn't being the boyfriend I should have been to you. Maybe I was treating our relationship like it was nothing. Maybe I did hurt you. In fact, I did. But Daniel, I'm a different person now... I'm sorry." He looked directly into his eyes when he apologized. "I honestly don't know what else to say. Sorry means absolutely nothing and I know that. If it makes you feel better though Daniel, I'll leave you alone."
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#23 Posted : 29 August 2013 13:14:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: I guess it was just not meant to be. *Daniel storms off and Stephanie Fierce runs after him, he then urges Steph to leave the venue with him. Steph looks back at Gabe confused, mouthing sorry*

#24 Posted : 29 August 2013 13:14:56(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Gabe looked at Daniel as he left. "Daniel, wait!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#25 Posted : 29 August 2013 13:22:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd came in ith a dark purple shirt and black dress pants and dress shoes.he looked around and saw a lot of famous people here. He doubt if any or these people even heard of him of have the time to hang out. He got to the bar and order a ginger ale. He was exhausted will the long day and knew he had to get up early for his work shift but promoting yourself and your music when you don't have the recognition as a lot of people in here did came first on his mind. Plus he told people he would show up so he didn't want to dissapoint. He stood by the bar and watch to see what would happen tonight.

OOC: as for me I'm going to bed. Night everyone

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 29 August 2013 22:16:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Miki and Nina walked inside of the Devil's Playground . Miki was only 18 , but she got away with everything now that she had that big DB . Everybody knew her and she felt back at home now . She had on a black dress with blue heels and accessories . She watched as the people behind her stormed out and shrugged .

Nina followed in behind her . She looked around excitingly at everything . She loved clubs and only God knew what Hell she planned to raise in this new one . She had on a tight blue dress with blue heels and accessories . She was handed her choice drink at the door and she nodded to the waiter as she took a sip and looked around .
Offline erich hess  
#27 Posted : 29 August 2013 22:22:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
OOC: "as my tootsies would never touch the ground" LOL. You kill me with laughter Josh! :P

Serenity started laughing nonstop for a good 15 seconds. When she finally caught her breath and her ability to speak again, she placed her hand on Mariko's shoulder. "Mariko, if there is one thing I didn't know about you.. I never knew you had such sense of humor." Serenity looks over to where Stephanie points and then saw Stephanie walking towards her. "Steph! Hey, you look beautiful! Fierce!" She smiled and hugged her. She then turned back to Mariko. "Mariko, you and the rest of the world already know this woman but it's only mannerly and classy to this.. This is Stephanie Fierce, Mariko - and Stephanie, this is

Ooc: inside me lurks the spirit of a girly Japanese girl.

Serenitys laughter is infectious,.so Mariko gets the giggles too. She looks over at serenity with a grin. " why thank you. People see the Betty page bangs and just assume I'm very serious minded....champagne helps." She adds with a giggle. When introduced to Stephanie. She croaks out," it's great to meet you."

Spotting nina and some girl she didnt know,she waves at them furiously. Though deep down,she wonders just who that other Asian girl with nina really is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 29/08/2013(UTC), Walton on 30/08/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#28 Posted : 29 August 2013 22:30:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina saw Mariko an waved back , forcing a smile . She hated to admit she was trying to avoid Mariko , at least for tonight , so she could have a little more time to think about what she said over twitter . It was exactly how Nina felt , but she has never been one with her feelings . That's pretty much why they are so out of whack . She begins to down her drink as she heads over .

Miki waved back at the stranger across the room . She giggled a little and shrugged . " Nice people here in Hollywood . " She said as she stood there , finding the part of the club she would most fit in at .
Offline erich hess  
#29 Posted : 29 August 2013 22:40:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Knowing a fake smile when she sees one,Mariko inwardly curses herself. Things were going to be awkward between nina and her forever now. She slowly lowers her hand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#30 Posted : 30 August 2013 02:46:07(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity came back into the nightclub, looking around to see if Mariko was still here.
Offline kandii  
#31 Posted : 30 August 2013 06:54:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina finally makes it over to Mariko and stands there next to her . It was silent for a minute because she didn't know what to say , but then she finally cleared her throat . " So ... Hi . I guess we have a lot to talk about ... " She says already finishing her glass of Rum & Vodka .
Offline erich hess  
#32 Posted : 30 August 2013 08:21:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:sorry,mr walton! i totally didnt see that....5 hours ago. yikes. maybe i am getting senile in my old age.

mariko sort of winces towards serenity. "sorry,but i kinda need to ...." she sighs a little and nods towards the rapidly approaching nina.

mariko sips from her bottle of champagne.normally this would feel very rock starry,but not now. "um...hi." mariko says,looking at her feet.she looks back to nina. "you know....you made your views on us very clear...that day. i made things weird between us by what i said recently. could we just forget i said anything? you are my friend,and i dont want things to continue being weird between us." mariko spills out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Walton on 30/08/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#33 Posted : 30 August 2013 11:38:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vanessa walks into the club and looks around, grimacing. Too many people that she considered to be phonies were around, and that basically pissed her off. She sits down at the bar - her normal place in any social situation - and order a strong drink. She had thought many she would meet somebody different at a new place that she had never been before, but this place was already beginning to look like everywhere else.
Offline freestylechamp  
#34 Posted : 30 August 2013 11:47:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd was at bar and was there for a while. Lots of people that he was a fan of was in here, but it was strange for him to be here rubbing elbow with people he hears on the radio all the time. He wanted to maybe promote himself but lately he has been running himself ragged. With the work and the school and the music it was hard getting sleep in let alone meeting new people. He didn't even want to think about being in a relationship now. He wanted to make a name for himself before any of that happen. He commented on twitter about couples getting together that were already close to one another, if only it was that easy for him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#35 Posted : 30 August 2013 11:47:32(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
-snip/awkwardmistake/hahaignorethiscompletely-

Edited by user 30 August 2013 11:54:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 30/08/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#36 Posted : 30 August 2013 11:50:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Jake gets up from his chair and walks out of the VIP section . The girls were practically throwing themselves at him and there's no fun in that . He didn't have to put in work , or use him charms , and that's exactly what he wanted to do . He wanted a challenge . He headed to the bar and he ordered himself a Scotch when he saw Vanessa . He smirked as he picked up his glass of Scotch . " Can I be generic and buy you a drink ? "
Offline snap_itshannah  
#37 Posted : 30 August 2013 11:56:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vanessa eyes Jake up and down, and smirks. He looked too pretty boy-ish for her normal taste, but she was never one to turn down a free drink. "Yeah, I guess I'll let you be generic tonight. Can you get me an apple martini?" She finishes the rest of the drink she had in her hand, and waits for Jake to get her the new one. "I'm Vanessa. What generic name do you have?"
#38 Posted : 30 August 2013 11:57:33(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
ooc:sorry,mr walton! i totally didnt see that....5 hours ago. yikes. maybe i am getting senile in my old age.

mariko sort of winces towards serenity. "sorry,but i kinda need to ...." she sighs a little and nods towards the rapidly approaching nina.

mariko sips from her bottle of champagne.normally this would feel very rock starry,but not now. "um...hi." mariko says,looking at her feet.she looks back to nina. "you know....you made your views on us very clear...that day. i made things weird between us by what i said recently. could we just forget i said anything? you are my friend,and i dont want things to continue being weird between us." mariko spills out.

Serenity looked at Mariko like she was a mad woman. "Uh, what are you talking about Mariko?"
Offline kandii  
#39 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:08:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Vanessa eyes Jake up and down, and smirks. He looked too pretty boy-ish for her normal taste, but she was never one to turn down a free drink. "Yeah, I guess I'll let you be generic tonight. Can you get me an apple martini?" She finishes the rest of the drink she had in her hand, and waits for Jake to get her the new one. "I'm Vanessa. What generic name do you have?"

He orders the drink for her . " Apple martini , please . " He says as he looked at the bartender . He then looked back at her . " Vanessa is nice . My name is the most generic of them all , " He chuckles . " I'm Jake . " The bartender handed him the drink and he gently hands it to her . Jake picked his Scotch back up and drunk a little . " So why are you sitting at this bar ... alone ? " He smiled again . " Just a generic question , "

Edited by user 30 August 2013 12:09:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#40 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:11:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko shrugs at serenity." nevermind!" she giggles happily. " we totally took care of it on twitter. guess who just got a new girlfriend?" mariko laughs and laughs. totally happy with life at the moment. "drinks are on me,serenity!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage