logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

55 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#41 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:14:44(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity chuckled, but she still wanted to know. "If you want to tell me something Mariko, then you can tell me. No secrets." She smiled.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#42 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:16:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vanessa lets out a laugh when she heard Jake's name - it was almost too perfect. "Oh dear. You're just the type of person I wanted to run into here," she says with a smile and then a small grimace, not wanting to be wrapped up with another "generic" man for a night. She thinks about leaving the bar, abandoning this conversation without another second thought, but then the bartender places her drink in front of her, and she rethinks that. "Oh, why not..." She thinks. "I generally hate people, but I saw that a new nightclub had opened up, and I thought that perhaps different types of people might be here. But they're not. How disappointing." She gives him a grin. "Just a generic answer."
Offline erich hess  
#43 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:35:44(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
mariko sighs before speaking. " its nothing really.i just sorta expected the conversation with nina to go much different.....i am ...sorta responsible for emerald black killing herself." mariko says,lowering her voice. deep down,she has always felt responsible for emerald's death. she may as well stabbed her herself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#44 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:51:00(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity sat down on a stool at the bar. "Wait, what? Emerald who? Why would you be responsible for anyone's death? I'm confused."
Offline erich hess  
#45 Posted : 30 August 2013 12:57:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko sits down as well and shrugs. "well. when i first met nina.she was dating emerald black. a singer of some sorts....i assumed.i barely knew her. one thing lead to another and nina and i....you know. anyways emerald found out and was PISSED. so i,embracing my bitch streak,attempted to steal nina away. nina ended up breaking up with emerald,and telling me she didnt want to be in ANY relationship." mariko takes a drink to wet her dry throat. "so then,somehow....nina,i,and emerald were all in the same place. when nina broke up with emerald,emerald stabbed herself in the chest and died a few days later. i wanted to hurt emerald.but i didnt want her dead." mariko says softly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#46 Posted : 30 August 2013 14:10:34(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Serenity placed her right hand on her chest - right above her boob. She didn't know how Mariko felt, mainly because she wasn't in her shoes, but she certainly felt bad for her. "Aw, Mariko, it wasn't your fault at all." She gives Mariko a tight and warm hug, hoping that the feel of her boobs would cheer her up.
Offline erich hess  
#47 Posted : 30 August 2013 14:18:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko hugs her tightly,trying to avoid thinking of serenity's...parts. she was a taken woman now,she could only think of nina's breasts. " on one level,i know that. but deep down? i knew exactly what i was doing....i met with emerald once on my own.i totally rubbed it in her face that i caused her girlfriend to cheat on her.i...am evil." mariko says,while still hugging serenity. she lets go and half smiles. "evil" she repeats.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#48 Posted : 31 August 2013 06:47:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Vanessa lets out a laugh when she heard Jake's name - it was almost too perfect. "Oh dear. You're just the type of person I wanted to run into here," she says with a smile and then a small grimace, not wanting to be wrapped up with another "generic" man for a night. She thinks about leaving the bar, abandoning this conversation without another second thought, but then the bartender places her drink in front of her, and she rethinks that. "Oh, why not..." She thinks. "I generally hate people, but I saw that a new nightclub had opened up, and I thought that perhaps different types of people might be here. But they're not. How disappointing." She gives him a grin. "Just a generic answer."

Jake chuckled again . " Oh , so you think I'm boring ? " He shook is head and laughed as he drunk more of his Scotch . Usually after they learned each other's name , if that , girls would be all wrapped up in his charm . He liked this though . He figured she was probably going to be a challenge . " Maybe you're the boring one . "
Offline snap_itshannah  
#49 Posted : 31 August 2013 07:02:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Ha! Hahahaha!" Vanessa lets out when she's accused of being boring. Nobody had ever called her boring before. Cynical? Yes. Sarcastic? Yes. Bitchy? Totally. But never boring. "You just don't know me if you think I'm boring, hon," she says back, taking one of the tiny slices of apple out of her drink and sucking the alcohol out of it before taking a bite. "But you're definitely welcome to come figure me out."
Offline kandii  
#50 Posted : 31 August 2013 07:34:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Jake laughs just after finishing the rest of his scotch . " Well you don't know me either . I guess we could figure each other out . " He winked . He then ordered another drink and turned back to Vanessa . He saw her starting to eat the apple slices . " Do you need another one ? I can keep them coming all night , if you want . " Jake didn't plan to spend all night talking to her , but at the moment a one night stand wasn't even on his mind .
Offline snap_itshannah  
#51 Posted : 31 August 2013 07:38:26(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa grins, eating the rest of the apple and downing the rest of the drink. "All night long? You're on. Keep them coming." She giggles, the alcohol that she's had immediately going to her head. "So what have you done to get all this money to buy little me drinks all night?"
Offline kandii  
#52 Posted : 31 August 2013 07:50:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Jake shrugs . " My family is filthy rich . But I'm making my own money now . Becoming an actor and everything . " He turns around to the bartender . " Keep the drinks coming . " He said and then turned back around to Vanessa , this time sitting down . " What do you do ? "
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#53 Posted : 31 August 2013 07:52:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel walks into the Devil's Playground with a group of her friends. It was her first time being there and she had heard such great things about it, she wanted to check it out for herself. She was wearing some high waisted black leather shorts and a cropped pink top with some stiletto boots. After having purchased a platinum card, she headed over to the seating area with her friends, a group of 3 girls and 2 guys.

Honor Wynter finally made her way to the new club that her recent new friend, Billy Khan, had opened up. She heard everyone talking about it and wanted to see if it was really worth the hype she heard. She had a free platinum card membership so she headed inside and walked over to the bar, ordering herself a few shots to loosen up. It was her last weekend in London and she wanted to have fun.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#54 Posted : 31 August 2013 08:20:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa smirks when Jake says that he's a filthy rich actor. "Everybody in this damn town is an actor..." She says, picking up the next drinking that the bartender has laid down in front of her. "I'm a singer. Much more generic than an actor, huh?" She winks. "I'm from a band called Cherry Street. We're not that well known yet, but... you know, here I am." She laughs and shrugs. "What have you been in? Anything I would know?"
Offline BrownSugar  
#55 Posted : 31 August 2013 08:33:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Riley Hamilton and Oscar Ward are at the bar in the private section. It wasn't often that they went out without being pestered by fans, so this place was like a haven to them. As much as the guys love and appreciate their 'Weekenders', they can be a bit overexcited and not give them enough room to even breathe. Oscar has a pint of beer which has barely been touched. Instead, he seems to be more focused on his phone probably sending a text to Eilidh. Riley has his beer in a bottle and is drinking from it whilst watching the goings on around him. Over the past few weeks Riley had been loosening up and was learning to enjoying himself a lot more. They were both dressed casually which contrasts greatly with Billy who comes out of his office and heads over to the bar to greet his band mates. Billy wears a sharp suit and looks more grown up and professional than ever before.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

#56 Posted : 31 August 2013 08:40:36(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
mariko hugs her tightly,trying to avoid thinking of serenity's...parts. she was a taken woman now,she could only think of nina's breasts. " on one level,i know that. but deep down? i knew exactly what i was doing....i met with emerald once on my own.i totally rubbed it in her face that i caused her girlfriend to cheat on her.i...am evil." mariko says,while still hugging serenity. she lets go and half smiles. "evil" she repeats.

Serenity shook her head. "Trust me babe, it wasn't your fault. And you're not evil!" She smiled. "Now come on, we've got a drinking competition! Don't think I forgot."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#57 Posted : 31 August 2013 08:52:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor looks up after taking two of her shots and sees the Weekend boys there. She decides to be friendly and walks over to them. "Hello boys. Finally got to come out tonight and cut the leashes off?" She smiles at them, jokingly of course, and then proceeds to lean against the bar, looking at them.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline kandii  
#58 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:06:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Vanessa smirks when Jake says that he's a filthy rich actor. "Everybody in this damn town is an actor..." She says, picking up the next drinking that the bartender has laid down in front of her. "I'm a singer. Much more generic than an actor, huh?" She winks. "I'm from a band called Cherry Street. We're not that well known yet, but... you know, here I am." She laughs and shrugs. "What have you been in? Anything I would know?"

" Everyone in this town is a singer . " He smirks as he drinks from the glass . " Hmm , well I'm going to be in the new TV how , Alistair . It's a good part for first gig . " He drinks a little more . " Cherry Street , huh ? That sounds like a punk band ... or a super girly pop one . " He takes a minute and looks at her . " You're in a super girly pop group , aren't you ? "

Offline BrownSugar  
#59 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:14:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Oscar smiles at Honor and looks up from his phone, "Oh hi Honor, you here for the free drinks too?". He then returns all concentration to his phone again, typing out on the keys rapidly.

Billy sighs and peers over Oscar's shoulder, looking at his phone. "How many times do you have to say goodnight to Eilidh? Just put the phone away and let her sleep."

Oscar brings his phone to his chest when he realises Billy was reading his texts. "Well she can't sleep if I don't reply. She thinks something bad has happened to me or that I'm angry with her." He continues to mess around on his phone as Billy shakes his head.

Riley turns around to face Honor. He didn't know her personally but they both followed each other on Twitter and tweeted a few times so he was quite comfortable around her. "Hello. How do you like Billy's club? He's done a great job hasn't he?" When Riley speaks, it sounds as if he's starting to get a little bit drunk which was funny coming from someone usually so reserved. He takes another sip of beer.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline snap_itshannah  
#60 Posted : 31 August 2013 09:22:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vanessa leans back, crossing her legs. "Alistair? Never heard of it," she says back, downing the rest of her drink quickly and then making a motion to the bartender to get her another one. "We're a cross between punk and super girly pop. We're, like, a dance punk girl group. It's weird, but we don't have a lot of competition, so it works out."