logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

55 Pages«<4748495051>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#961 Posted : 24 April 2017 14:08:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"All work and no play is not good for the system, right boys?" Dustyn says as he raises a glass and downs another shot. For someone so small and cute, the guy can certainly drink like there's no tomorrow. He keeps taking shots like it's nothing. That's the Irishness for you. Meanwhile, Riley is just tentatively working on a beer. He isn't really a big drinker since he was diagnosed with having a form of cystic fibrosis. Although it's not the fully-fledged form of the illness, he still has to watch what he puts into his body. He only agreed to come out because he has to get out of the house. This is his second consecutive night out - the first one was pictured and heavily discussed online this morning. He just wants some company after not feeling himself for a while. Working hard and battling an illness would take its toll on anyone. Riley's just been a little rundown and is only looking for some cheering up.

Sayyid moves in a little closer to Chris so that he can whisper to him. He makes sure not to get too close though, so not to make it obvious that he's up to something. "Just some E..." he says in a low voice. He takes a sip of his drink before continuing, "It's free. It's to help take the edge off, my friend." Although it's not a regular way to strike up conversation with someone, it's clear that Sayyid is more friendly than one would initially think. He tends to look like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Billy jokingly sits on Jake's lap, highlighting the fact that there's very little room in the booth now. He puts an arm around him too and just acts casual about the entire situation. Billy is a very bold character and certainly makes his presence known. Not only does he want to joke with Jake, but this is like a sadistic little test. He wants to know if he's easy to scare and make uncomfortable. Billy is like a cat playing with a tortured mouse - he loves to mess around with people and see how long it takes for them to reach their limit. Sitting on Jake's lap, he takes a swig of his drink and starts conversing again; "So who wants to do a jello shot from my belly button?!"

Everyone laughs and shakes their head in disbelief. Riley holds his hands up and chuckles; "Mate I can't eat jelly type stuff so I'm out!" Riley is pretty thrilled that he's managed to escape this situation while the others look around awkwardly at one another.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#962 Posted : 24 April 2017 14:29:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Jake laugh and nodded raising his driveway k to that "here here we could all use some down time," he said toasting to that before Billy sat on his lap and Jake quickly got nervous and uncomfortable. Sure it wasn't anything but he didn't know what was going to happen with Billy and didn't have the slightly idea what he was going to do, while Chris laughed a little "Fucking kidding me I'm that bad that not even guys then I'm worth the effort, fuck I'm going to die alone only to have free sex friends and no lover to call my own."

He then sighs a relief, it wasn't that he didn't trust Sayyid it was just he didn't want to die with all the other stuff he took today plus drinking the last thing he wanted was a bad trip but more importantly not die. He quickly took it to not tip off any suspicion from the others and gave Sayyid a nod as Thanks.

Jake looked at billy blushing and embarrass "hey man if I get a boner your not going to tell my girlfriend are you?" He tried to make it sound like he didn't mind it but also dropping the fact that he was with someone but the way he said it was like he was pretty embarrassed though a little flatter of Billy sitting on his lap.

"So what you guys doing tonight anything fun and exciting. Beside making Jake uncomfortable," Chris said laughing at Jake squirm which he enjoyed still it would have been nice if he was that guy...Really he couldn't even believe he thought that for a second and sighed again. "Billy I got a seat right here," patting on his lap.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#963 Posted : 24 April 2017 15:00:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid nods and gives Chris a little wink as if to say "I got you". He may be the strong and silent type, but Sayyid is still rather friendly and clearly has wild side. He's just not as loud and out there as his younger brothers. Chris doesn't have to worry as it'll be some good stuff too. The Khans have money so they aren't exactly getting their supply from shady guys hanging around in dingy alleyways. They've got access to the best of the best. With the way Billy is acting, it wouldn't be surprising if that was the result of popping one of Sayy's pills too.

Billy laughs and shrugs his shoulders when Jake mentions that he's got a girlfriend. He can tell that it's working and is making the guy feel a little uncomfortable. It's not that Billy doesn't like him, he does, he's just rather twisted and enjoys making people feel on edge. "No I won't tell. Just as long as you don't tell my husband that my arse was on you!" Billy laughs and pats Jake on the shoulder. It's all just fun and games, nothing serious.

Sayyid clears his throat and speaks outwardly for the first time tonight, in reply to Chris. He met him once before in the bar alongside his friend Gretchen so he's a little more comfortable engaging in conversation with him than with Jake. "Other than getting wrecked? No other plans. I live closest so we'll all probably crash at mine. You guys are more than welcome to come back too. Cheaper than a hotel and I have more booze." While Sayyid is chatting away to him, Billy moves over and sits on Chris' lap now. To up the ante, and as he's feeling the rush from more alcohol, Billy jokingly pulls his trousers and boxers down a little at the back so that his bare ass is on Chris' lap. He's in a relationship and is obviously not meaning for this to be sexual. It's just a way of making people laugh, which he loves to do, despite the way the media like to portray him - nasty and cold. "Nice seat you got here, mate. Real comfy on my arse." Billy says in a deadpan manner as he takes yet another shot.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#964 Posted : 24 April 2017 15:29:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Cool?" Jake said not even more nervous but thankfully once he got off and went to Chris he was able to take a sigh of relief. He went back to drinking and doing toast with Dustyn and Riley. He looked at Riley and then cracked up a little. "Riley are you okay I checked on twitter and they said you got into a fight with a succubus." he laughed checking his phone as he did the little joke. To be honest, he wasn't keeping track of what these celebs were doing they have their life and he had his. And he didn't want to take so much out of his life just to cover theirs.

Chris Laughed as Billy sat on his lap with his bare butt on him but he wasn't as nervous as Billy was and to show how committed he was to this he wrapped his arms around Billy's waist. "Finally I get to have a hook up with someone famous that people think are too good for and won't believe it." He said laughing. He listened to Sayyid plan all the while holding Billy around his waist. "Sounds like a plan to us, count us in. I'm tired of all work and shit too, and just want to relax and not worry about shit, too much depressing shit going around." He reached for his drink but thought about it and try to make a joke "Yo, really just a seat, well if I had some coffee or something jittery I think you will like this seat better. Man it is a damn shame, I can't get girls to do for me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#965 Posted : 25 April 2017 07:31:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Jake starts talking to Riley about him getting involved in some altercation with a succubus, he raises an eyebrow and honestly has no clue what the hell is going on. It was a pretty odd statement to make and he sees no reason why he'd randomly joke about such a thing, so he takes out his phone to check his Twitter. He hasn't used the app for a while now as he finds it a highly negative place to be as well as being quite a distraction. "A...succubus? Really? I have no idea what is going on..." Riley laughs and checks his phone. Sure enough, he sees all of the tweets about his weight loss, his and Chaelin's lack of presence and all these crazy theories as to why. He chuckles and shakes his head before putting his phone back into his pocket. "Wow...people are mad. I would just like to confirm to everyone at this table that the tweets you may have read about me over the past 24 hours are not true!" Riley laughs lightly and drinks more of his beer.

Sayyid flashes a quick smile, showing off a beautiful set of pearly white teeth, when they agree to come back to his place. He likes playing host and showing off how beautiful his apartment is. "Great! We'll keep going until the morning. Although, you guys can all sort out sleeping arrangements. I'm not giving up my bed for anyone."

Billy likes that Chris wraps his arms around his waist as it shows he's pretty chill and cool with Billy's outlandish behaviour. He can't roll with people who are too timid and prudish. He laughs at Chris' joke as he grabs another shot. "Something jittery, eh? Why is that? An excuse for you to bounce your cock up my arse?? We know that you don't need caffeine for that, Chrissy boy. I see the way you're looking at my bum. You're just looking for a way to get at it aren't you?" Billy winks and laughs loudly before leaning towards the table slightly, giving Chris a better and...more explicit view of his bottom. It's all fun and games and Chris may not swing that way but still...Billy does have a cute butt.

Sayyid watches his brother who is clearly getting carried away with the alcohol. He leans in and whispers to Chris, "Hey...is he annoying you?"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#966 Posted : 28 April 2017 10:03:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake laughed at Riley not in the loop as he doesn't really go onto Twitter much either. A lot of it isn't really about him but more so about Chris and while his behavior in the camera is one of this wild out spoken and out going guy he is completely different around people that knows him, but once you are a little of a somebody everyone seems to know you. "Man, sorry about that I know Twitter is a place where people come up with the wildest stuff you wouldn't believe how many time people thought I was just Chris but another handle."

Chris did see the harm in messing around with Billy who he thought was one of the coolest people around. Their isn't a lot of people that he would put on his I might have a fan moment for but Billy was one of them, he knew about his stunts and joke and it was all in good fun cause life is short. Still he felt like if anyone could understand having to pretend to be happy when you're really not it was him so he left his guard down a little. "Don't play with me Billy, if I could have sex with Erich I can....well cuddle, I seen what you're packing and I want to keep feeling in my legs thank you."

He turned to Sayyid shaking his head, "Nah he's okay though it does hurt he hasn't seen my show enough to know that if I have him as a guest I'm shutting it down, cause that will be it for me, maybe I could see if Cara would need a co-host." Mentions of sleeping arrangements got his ears to pop up as he was aware of what they called dibs. "I call the nice couch! Dibs, I know you have a nice couch and then the one that everyone sits on that is all lumpy and flat. I want the other one that not to many butts have sat down on."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#967 Posted : 29 April 2017 06:40:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley laughs in disbelief as he recalls all of the hilarious tweets that he just seen. He doesn't really like people discussing his personal life but Riley can appreciate a good joke and thinks that everyone creating these crazy theories about him and Chaelin is extremely humorous. "Man, I try to stay away from Twitter as much as possible. Some pretty weird stuff circulates on that website. Billy, on the other hand, loves a bit of Twitter. Isn't that right, B?" Riley asks with a laugh. Billy winks and raises a glass, "Oh yes. I love talking about myself and pissing people off. Twitter is the best."

Billy has a tendency to go over the line with his wild antics, often making people feel extremely uncomfortable and even angry. There isn't an "off" switch in Billy's mind that tells him enough is enough. He just keeps going and going until he's too intoxicated to function. It's a reason why he prefers hanging out with Riley and Dustyn over Oscar and Scott. Ri and Dust tend to let Billy do his own thing and can handle him whenever he gets a little too carried away whereas Oscar and Scott always try to control him and get on at him all the time. Billy likes how chilled Chris is being with him. All Billy wants is to have a laugh and a fun time. "What I'm p-packing?" he slurs drunkenly. "Y-y-you mean...th-this?" he says while turning around and unzipping the front of his pants, taking out his infamous long circumcised and pierced dick.
Billy laughs loudly, like it's the funniest thing ever.

"B, put your little cock away! Nobody wants to see that. It's disgusting." Sayyid bites back at his younger brother. Even though Chris has said that he's cool with Billy's antics, Sayyid thinks he's just being nice about it and doesn't wish to say anything. Growing up with Billy,
the novelty of his outrageous stunts has well and truly worn off on Sayyid. He just finds him rather annoying now. When they start discussing sleeping arrangements, Sayyid has to inform them of the layout of his house. "Well, I only have the one couch...and it's leather so not sure how comfortable it'll be. I have two double beds too. You can take your pick."

"I'll snuggle up with Chrissy boy!" Billy says with a chuckle, still standing with it all on display.

Sayyid rolls his eyes, "Anymore of your behaviour and you'll be sleeping out on the streets...again."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#968 Posted : 29 April 2017 08:46:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake shook his head and sighed "that's true you have to be a certain kind of guy to stay up on the social medias like that, it really favors the people with tin fold hats and backwards thinking." Jake laughed as he thought about people putting a lot of time in Twitter and Instagram. Once Billy said how much he liked being on those sites only added to his point. "Special kind of people."

Chris laughed as Billy went from sitting to pulling his pants down to about to expose himself. "A lot of it like of felt like the class clown that just wanted to have fun. "Billy I seen your guy enough on leaked pics I might never eat anything that is in a tube shape if I see it in person." Chris turned his head away as he went back to his drink. Sayyid talking to Billy is a lot like how Jake talks to Chris, "Billy I would like to but Jake is only comfortable around me when he sleeps and he kicks a lot, last thing I want is him ending up on the street after he took me in, that my brother from another mother, but next time. I'll come alone or better yet I could invite someone else and we can have a sleepover pajama party." Crazy enough he does think that Billy will be wild enough to cuddle but he want to at least make sure that Jake was taken care of before he could do whatever he felt like. Being around this guys did cheer him up though. He was actually glad he came out. "So anybody got any stories to tell over drinks? Sharing is caring and I feel like if I play cards right I can be like the next member of the group, I don't sing though. Think of me as the hype man."

Jake shook his head " the hype man that doesn't do any hard work." Chris laughed again as this was a running thing with him Jake has always been a worker bee like Chris has the motto of Doing just enough but never too much. "If you keep expectations low it a lot easier to impress and get things done."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#969 Posted : 29 April 2017 09:55:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Chris' thoughts are exactly true: Billy's antics really are like the class clown who just wants to make people laugh and is looking for a response and some attention. Growing up, Billy was neglected for a long period of time and felt like he didn't matter. Now it always feels like he's making up for all those years that he was ignored. Add his craving for attention to his behavioural problems and you have one big class clown on your hands. "Ah so you been looking at my leaked pictures then? You ever had a secret wank over them?" Billy says with a laugh as he shakes his privates around near Chris' face. Now, Billy is very gifted between the legs and it's all rather pretty down there but it doesn't mean that everyone wants to see it. Sayyid snaps at his brother again, speaking out for Chris who clearly doesn't wish to say anything mean to Billy. "Jesus Christ, Billy! Put it the fuck away already. He turned away from you. The guy clearly doesn't want to see your little knob flailing about the place. I don't either. You're really starting to piss me off now. Put it away."

Billy slowly zips back up while giving Sayyid the death stare. Somebody will have to be sleeping with one eye opened tonight. On the subject of sleeping, Dustyn pipes up with an offer. "Well, there are six of us and only space for five. One person on the couch and four spaced out over the two double beds. I'll sleep on the floor if you want?" Riley shakes his head and finishes off his beer, not wanting little Dustyn to be sleeping on the hard floor. "No mate, I'll camp down on the floor. You can take the couch. It's fine, honestly. It means that Chris and Jake can have a bed since they know each other more than they know any of us. Sayyid and B can share one too. They're family after all." Sayyid rolls his eyes but it really is the best way to approach the sleeping situation. He does NOT want to be sharing with Billy.

When Chris mentions that he could be the hype man and that he doesn't sing, Billy laughs; "It's alright if you don't sing. You can still be part of the band. I mean, Scott doesn't fucking sing either!" Billy doubles over in laughter but it's quickly cut short after a swift kick in the shin from Dustyn under the table. He was obviously referring to the fact that Scott Wellington in their band doesn't sing much, is a pretty bad vocalist and the dig also made it clear that even Billy is not a fan of him. Dustyn kicked him, trying to stop him from spilling too much. The last thing they want is for people to create more drama between members of the group.

Trying to change the subject, Dustyn picks up on what Chris had suggested earlier; "So...yeah...does anyone have any good stories to tell Preferably one tha-..." Dustyn is soon cut off by Billy who is again doing the most for attention. Billy stands up and takes an empty glass from the centre of the table. He begins to pour all sorts of drinks into it, making a deadly concoction. "Nah how about we all p-play dares..a-and we all have to do them o-otherwise you have to drink the c-c-contents of this glass if you back do-own from one." Billy sways as he pours more into the glass. Sayyid holds his head in his hands, clearly on the last straw with his brother. "Billy, nobody fucking wants to play dares nor drink that shit. Sit down and stop being a dick!" Billy just shrugs and presents the newly mixed beverage, filled with beer, whisky, vodka, coke, orange juice and everything in between that was scattered around the table. "Shut up, Sayy. I want to play. You're a-always a fu-ucking spoil sport!"
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#970 Posted : 01 May 2017 00:30:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake knew where this was going and it wasn't good. Last time Chris met one of the guys he thought were cool? they almost burned down the set and wanted to go play at studio60. It felt like Chris with Billy and Erich could never EVER met in person or risk the world going into a nuclear winter. "Ok, I think Chris and I should go, he can drive me home to my girlfriend.

Chris groaned as Jake talked about him leaving, he got up and sat up next to Jake as they whispered about what happen with him and previous in his life. One of the reasons why Chris could deal with life was the support that Jake and his family gave him. He use to act out and be a class clown but unlike Billy who could do something like this and not have to really worry as far as living was concerned, Chris had to be more leveled and grounded. He couldn't support himself and have older adults talk about being responsible and respectful. He still did childish things but Billy did remind him of a darker period in his life and Jake just didn't want to him to slip back into that dark spot. " We good?" Chris asked Jake who nodded Jake sighed and Chris stood up "Okay so is there anything we can do dare wise that won't get me in prison?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#971 Posted : 11 June 2017 11:11:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It has been quite a ride for Joshua over the last few weeks. From "that" moment at the FCA's to slaying his time on SNL to his open letter and everything surrounding that, he's not had a moment of peace. It's all very bittersweet for him as he seems to be experiencing some of his lowest moments simultaneously with his highest. On one hand, he's receiving more public support and love than ever before but on the other hand, he's just found out that he's freaking bipolar. Bad luck, Joshua. Still, it's nothing that a night out with his best friend can't fix. He truly appreciates his friendship with Dae as they are both on the same level and he's one of very few people who knew him before his profile soared. Joshua's very wary of people who try to get in with him now as many have secret motives. Others just read headlines about him and steer well clear so it's hard for him to make friends. Dae is an OG though. A true friend.

"What are you having?" he says as he takes his wallet out and leans against the bar of the club. "I'm sticking to the soft drinks for a bit. After I was diagnosed, the first thing I did was cry and then right after that the next thing I did was Google "Can I drink on these meds?" It did not give the answer I was looking for." Joshua chuckles, still finding a sense of humour in it all.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#972 Posted : 11 June 2017 12:07:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Moscato!" Dae said in a cheery voice. Dae Ho Park had been laying low for the past month or two. Anyone who knew him could tell that he wasn't happy about that at all. He had​ just released his debut album and the last thing he wanted was to be on standby as his management took their time figuring out his next move. Dae has a rebellious streak, having to sit around and wait for others is without a doubt his biggest pet peeve. He was eager, not only to interact with fans but to promote the music he's worked so hard on. In his eyes he's being forced to sacrifice time and opportunity. Still, he was as positive as ever, his optimism refusing to let him worry too much and ruin a good night out with a friend. Dae chuckles at Joshua. "I guess I'll just have to do all the drinking for the both of us." His chuckle faded into a smile. "You know, this whole diagnosis might feel like a burden right now but you'll look back and be so happy that you took this step! So many people go their whole lives undiagnosed and untreated but you can finally have a real hold on your life. Had to give up cracking open a cold one with the boys but hey!" When Dae first found out that Joshua was clinically diagnosed as bipolar, he felt a weird mix of worry and security for his friend. Suddenly Joshua's world was turned upside down and that was always tough but just as suddenly, a lot of things about Joshua started making sense.
Offline BrownSugar  
#973 Posted : 12 June 2017 06:22:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm trying to see the positives in it. There aren't many but there's no use dwelling on the downsides." Although Joshua hates to be defined and put into a category, being diagnosed as bipolar actually feels right. It's a label he feels applies to him and one that he wishes to spin into something more positive. He has known for years that his moods can be very extreme but he always brushed that off as a reaction to the shitty world he lives in. Who wouldn't want to lock away and hide after switching on the news? It was only with this sudden resurgence in his fame that he noticed a huge change in his mood swings. More pressure lead to more intense reactions and he knew that something wasn't right. Being diagnosed obviously isn't the cheeriest news ever but it's like a breath of fresh air in many respects as he finally knows what is wrong and how to tackle it. Knowing is half the battle. He orders the Moscato for Dae and a Coke for himself as he listens to his friend. "It's...weird...." he says in a sort of half chuckle, giving a smile. It's clear that Joshua is still processing this and adjusting to a "new life". He's not long discovered he is bipolar and is still just trying to wrap his head around it all. "I have mixed feelings about it all. It still doesn't seem...real, you know? Like, you hear that other people battle it but when you become one of them it's...I don't know. I'm taking it seriously but the reality of it hasn't really set in yet, you know?" It's not every day Joshua Grimmie is lost for words and doesn't know how to say what's on his mind. The news has clearly rocked him but he still appears to be smiling through it.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#974 Posted : 04 July 2017 06:23:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Anyone can join. Haven't done a random RP in the longest. Looking to see what happens lol

Sayyid Khan sits at the bar of his brother's club. It's been a stressful day at the dental surgery. He was rushed off his feet and had one difficult procedure after the other. He's thrilled to finally be out of that place and is ready to wind down. There's no better way to kick back and relax than having a bunch of free drinks. He orders a whiskey and checks his phone.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#975 Posted : 04 July 2017 06:47:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
As the girls were on a break from working in their debut album, they had split up in separate directions to relax and/or spend time with their families. Bianca found herself at The Devil's Playground to have a bit of a solo night out. She loved the girls dearly but she didn't mind being away from them at times. She was wearing dome blue jeans with holes in them and a plain black tshirt, plus converse sneakers. She had her hair back in a ponytail as she was going for a very casual look. She decided to go sit at the bar and order herself a few drinks, maybe grab something to eat, and then head home. She sits a few chairs down from Sayyid, not really recognizing who he was since she wasnt on social media that much during her off times.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#976 Posted : 04 July 2017 07:02:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid turns in his chair and looks up from his glass, seeing Bianca sit down near him at the bar. He doesn't exactly know her per say - he couldn't tell you her name, but he does recognise her face and knows she's in the music industry. Sayyid isn't really one for the celebrity culture or pop music itself but with two younger musical siblings, he's growing more and more familiar with the world of showbiz. He checks her out a little as he sips his drink, which isn't a crime. He is single after all. "Mention Billy's name and you can order for free in here..." he pipes up from behind his glass, initiating conversation.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#977 Posted : 04 July 2017 07:14:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Bianca looks over at the unfamiliar voice, taking in his suggestion. She smirked a little and then said, "I think I'd rather pay full price on that note," and shrugs a little. Even though she didn't know him personally, due to his infamous persona, she wasn't a big fan of the name or the person and she had no trouble letting it be known. Even though she's aware it is his establishment after all, it wasn't against the law for her to enjoy the atmosphere but not the owner.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#978 Posted : 07 October 2017 11:36:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid Khan stands behind the bar of his brother's club, helping himself to some whisky. He isn't a big drinker but who is he to not take advantage of one of the perks of being related to the owner? A few of the staff give him dirty looks, totally pissed off that even they don't have the privilege of free booze. Sayyid does work hard though. Running a dental practise as well as working in it himself is a huge task so he deserves to unwind with a freebie...or seven. Dressed in a crisp white shirt and jeans tight enough to cut circulation, he's looking as fine and sharp as hell. He slicks back that gorgeous head of hair and returns to the other side of the bar. While Sayyid is there on his own, he enjoys the busy atmosphere and he doesn't feel all that isolated. Being a bachelor, working stupid hours every day and not being in showbiz circles like his younger brothers, Sayyid lives quite a lonely life. After this, he'd go back to his empty home, sleep and repeat the next day. It's not like he's on the verge of depression or anything that drastic but he knows he has to mix with people for his sanity. Sayyid plays around with his glass and surveys the club.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#979 Posted : 07 October 2017 13:12:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Mariko was in the club's bathroom. There were oodles other women in there with her. Some were fixing smudged make up. Some were loudly chatting about the man they were ripping off. Others were making out with their mate for the evening on the sink. Some might have been actually using the bathroom. Mariko wasn't peeking into any stalls or anything. She was in a stall herself. Her latest purchase was a small blue baggie of cocaine. She hoped it was of good quality,given the venue. She did the ritual like she always did. Same compact mirror,same tiny steel straw, same tingly feeling as always. This was cheap shit. Definitely cut with caffeine pills. She could taste the slight bitterness in the back of her throat. "God damnit. " She curses softly and ingests a bit more. Within seconds she was bouncing to the thumping beat and exiting the bathroom. She wore glasses she didn't need and a button up white shirt with most her neck exposed. A smart skirt and two ponytails completed her sexy anime librarian look. She liked glasses as she felt they highlighted her eyes.

She bounces over to the bar and looks at the patrons. None of them were the sort to hit on. So she tapped her finger on the counter. " Whisky please. No ice." She states curtly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 07/10/2017(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#980 Posted : 07 October 2017 13:29:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Likewise..." Sayyid says, holding up his glass to show the remnants of his drink. It seems as though their poison is the same. He heard Mariko's voice and recognised her instantly so thought he might as well initiate some sort of conversation. Sayyid knows of her but doesn't believe they've ever met in the flesh so doesn't exactly know Mariko. Not being a real famous face himself, Sayyid doubts that she knows him either but a quick glance at him and it's easy to tell that he's a Khan. The fact that he's also sitting in the club owned by Bilal also gives it away. He finishes off his whisky and waits for another to head his way. "I'll get that drink for you, if you don't mind?" he says, flashing those pearly whites as he smiles. Sayyid could easily get her drink for free but he doesn't wish to appear cheap. "Mariko, right?" Sayyid wants to make it clear that he knows of her rather than treating her like a nameless good time gal and slobbering all over her. The amount of men who have no manners sickens him. He's pretty sure that an attractive young woman like Mariko has sleazy people coming up to her in clubs all the time. Sayyid is far more charming and likes to leave a far better impression. In all honesty, he really just initiated conversation so he'll have someone to talk to but her outfit is certainly working for him. He's not one of those creeps who ogles all the ladies but he is a single man with single man thoughts from time to time. She's very pretty.
UserPostedImage