logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

55 Pages«<4849505152>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online erich hess  
#981 Posted : 07 October 2017 14:47:03(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17916 time(s) in 10410 post(s)
"good stuff,isn't it?" Mariko says with a grin. Whisky had always been her drink of choice. Mainly because when she was younger,everyone hated it and she never had to share pilfered bottles with anyone. She glances over at sayyid and gives a polite smile. On one hand,she knew all about sayyid. After all,she and her sister had no secrets from each other. On the other,she didn't really expect to see him here. She figured it was a someone hired to be a Billy look alike. The look alike was far better looking and already more charming. It would be good for business. Unlike her sister, Mariko had no love for billy and had no urge to spend time with him. "I would be rude to refuse drink from the owner." Mariko says with a knowing wink. She was convinced this was a mere look alike. Though a damned good one when he said her name. " How...did you know who I am? Do they offer Billy classes? "Mariko turns in her chair,this night just got a lot more interesting. besides,looking all buddy buddy with the hired imposter may impress the cheap floozies around the bar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#982 Posted : 08 October 2017 01:41:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19119 time(s) in 7590 post(s)
"It's heavenly," he says with a smirk, taking out his wallet to pay for the drink. Every action of Sayyid's, even something as simple as reaching into his wallet, is very alluring and done with such sophistication. He definitely had a much classier upbringing than the other brothers who were sent into care. Sayyid has a similar Cockney accent to Billy and Deneil but it's far more refined and somewhat Westernised unlike his siblings, who sometimes still have little South Asian inflections at points. Sayyid hands a glass over to Mariko and slides up to the seat next to her. When asked how he knows her and if they offered him some Billy classes, Sayyid chuckles. "No, no classes. I know you from being in the music scene...like my brothers. I'm Sayyid, by the way. Sayyid Khan just in case you weren't sure of that already." Sayyid smirks and waits for a response, knowing that his surname holds a lot of weight and can either draw people in closer or send them running for the hills. "So what brings you to The Devil's Playground, Ms Mariko? Trying to forget today or prepare for tomorrow?" he asks with a grin, bringing the whisky to his lips.

Edited by user 08 October 2017 01:49:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Online erich hess  
#983 Posted : 08 October 2017 02:02:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko smirked at his assessment of the drink. "It certainly separates the amateurs from the pros." She says giving him a nod of thanks. If she hadn't just came from the bathroom and had her real drug of choice,she probably would've just taken the drink and been on her way. But under it's influence,she could be a real chatty Cathy. His mannerisms certainly weren't Billy . That man could make driving a Bentley look cheap. "Oh!" Mariko says, deeply blushing when he says he knows her and what his name is. " I guess you DO know me!" She says with a loud laugh before covering her mouth. " Pleased to meet you, sayyid. I've heard a lot about you ." She continues to giggle and lays her head on the table after while holding up her glass for another . Silliness with her sister beside,she found it hilarious the siblings of two famous people found themselves in the same bar. " Me? I'd say yes on both counts.how about you? Prowling for that next conquest or testing the human limits of alcohol intake?" She asks with a smirk. Mariko could be far more forward than her sister
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#984 Posted : 08 October 2017 03:36:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid nods in agreement, "...and I am certainly no amateur by any means!". He downs his neat whisky, looking like a million bucks as he does so. Sayyid is more of a connoisseur than an occasional drinker. He appreciates the art of all the fine, pricey beverages and finds them as a nice way to wind down and a means of light enjoyment. He doesn't drink to get drunk and is very picky about what he consumes. Billy on the other hand, injects absinthe into his tongue. "Oh yes, I certainly know who you are. I'm very well informed." Sayyid was about to make a quip about also knowing her sister VERY well but isn't sure how that remark would go down so leaves it out. He definitely admires the forwardness of Mariko and laughs at her remark. "I'd say yes on both counts too. In all honesty, I'm really just seeing where the night takes me. Hopefully that'll be someplace thrilling. It's either take my chances here and sit at home with piles of paperwork. I know what I'd much rather be looking at..." Sayyid says with a naughty little wink before chuckling and ushering the bartender over to see to Mariko's empty glass.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#985 Posted : 08 October 2017 06:31:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko picks a cherry out of a bowl behind the counter,but well within reach. "Yum" she says happily after popping it in her mouth. There was something about sayyid that reminded her of Vara. But in a good way. He seemed to carry himself with that same confidence bordering on arrogance,Reeked of wealth, toss in some cruelty and he could be her male counterpart. " It's nice to see either my sister talks about me,or you perhaps keep up with your flings. " She tells him with a wink and smile. One of them needed to address the elephant in the room,it may as well be her. "In any case,it's always good to be known. Though I was hoping it's because my star is rising." She says, teasing . Being signed to Dahl house had given her career a much needed boost. But she probably wasn't a house hold name just yet . " Oooh a man of adventure! I really like that. Fuck that paperwork. Stay here with me." Mariko said pleadingly. Drinking and drugs with someone she kinda knew was far better than being alone. She giggled at sayyid's flirtation. " Sayyid,I havent been with a male in.... years. You might try your luck with that rather cheap looking woman over there." Mariko points with her glass towards a woman easily 45 and probably named Candace with 6 kids at home.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#986 Posted : 08 October 2017 09:52:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid watches Mariko's hand move from the bowl up to her lips, smirking as she eats the cherry. "You helping yourself to my brother's stock? Naughty." Sayyid chuckles and twirls his empty glass on the counter. It's not wise to chuck back yet another whisky after already having a few consecutively. Sayyid just orders a Coke to pace himself. When Mariko drops the bomb of knowing about the fling, Sayyid's chocolate brown eyes widen slightly before laughing loudly. The cat is out of the bag. "Oh...OK...we're taking the conversation there already? I hold my hands up. I'm not the virginal sibling. That'd be...none of us, actually. Deneil is the most innocent at a push," Sayyid laughs and sips some of his Coke. He's definitely enjoying Mariko's company and sense of humour. "Yeah, fuck the paperwork indeed." Sayyid even sounds charming, almost sexy, when he cusses. Keeping the flirtation going, Sayyid smirks and turns on his chair to face her in a more intimate position. "I never said anything about you being with a man. You're the one who took it there." Sayyid winks and then turns to the direction Mariko is pointing in and sees the woman. "Oh shit, she's here tonight?! That woman was hitting on me the other night...then when I turned her down she's flashed me the so-called goods like that would somehow spur me on. It was uh...different." Sayyid laughs and smiles, showing off those beautiful teeth again. He clears his throat and tilts his head, feeling rather curious. "So uh...what do you know about me?" If Erica has been talking, he and his ego hope that it's only all positive.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#987 Posted : 08 October 2017 11:03:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko looked at sayyid and back to the bowl of cherries before popping another into her mouth. " You going to tell? Besides,what honorable establishment doesn't serve Maraschino cherries with their whiskey?!" She scoffs cutely. She noticed the change to coke for sayyid but didn't mention it. She found it irritating when people chided others for either joining or not joining another chemical usage. Herself? She could drink the entire bottle due to the tolerance the coke gave her. She genuinely laugh when she sayyids eyes widen at the reveal that she knew. It was cute that it surprised him. " I just figured one of us should mention it. If not? We could be dancing around that subject all night. " She smiles warmly as erica seemed to have had a good time and sayyid was definitely not a partner you'd be ashamed of. "Language!" Mariko says rather motherly and lightly taps him on the hand with a cherry stem. Mariko also turns in her chair to face sayyid. She loved the art of seduction and could always use the practice. Why not? It's not like she was really interested in sayyid. She rested her foot on his and looked at him. " It's what you didn't say,Dr Khan. Though if we could shave that face and get you some breasts...I dunno. Youre certainly pretty enough." She says,laying on her own charm. She looks at the woman again and imagines the flashing of skin. " I'd welcome that,sayyid. The last breasts I even came close to....well,it was weird. I'll leave it at that." She laughs her infectious laugh again. She was the sort who used her entire body to laugh. When asked about him,Mariko leans back in her chair and takes a sip of her drink. She could feel the cocaine loosening it's grip,but she didn't want to do it out in the open.so she trudged on. " I assume you want a post performance report? " She asks winking at him. " Oh it was all good. Wonderful house. Wonderful bed,the fireplace was raved about. But on a more personal note,she said you were very sweet and it's amazing and kinda sad you're alone." Mariko said growing softer toward the end. She touched sayyid again with her foot. She certainly knew that feeling. But she discreetly took a small bump behind a napkin in the guise of wiping her nose. Ah,instant confidence. " On an even more personal note,she said you were a great kisser....I didn't ask where."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#988 Posted : 08 October 2017 12:19:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid smirks and leans in a little closer, speaking in a very low and seductive tone. "Oh don't worry. I won't say a thing. I'm good at keeping a secret." He winks and slowly moves back in his chair, drinking some more of his Coke. As he moves around, a nice waft of his cologne breezes by. He even smells damn expensive. Even though he's not making as much as his brothers, Sayyid seems to have a bigger air of wealth surrounding him. The slight cockiness amplifies that too. As Mariko taps his hand with the cherry stem and playfully scolds him for his bad language, Sayyid grins. "Terribly sorry, my dear. Where are my manners? I truly didn't mean to say fuck." Sayyid couldn't resist dropping another swear. The colourful language is a little hint that he too is very much a bad boy but can control it. He doesn't need to show off or prove anything unlike Bilal and Deneil. Sayyid knows he's badass and when he wants to be, he is the wildest of the three. He very gently moves his foot around as he feels Mariko brush over it. Nothing too exciting but just a little movement to let her know that he's aware of it. "You'd be interested if I were female, huh? I better keep you away from our sister then!" The Khans have an elder sister but she is pretty far removed from most of the family's lives aside from Sayy's. He beams upon hearing the report but tries to hide it behind his glass, taking the final gulps of his Coke to stop a big goofy smile. "Ah the fireplace always seals the deal. It's pretty impressive." Sayyid laughs quietly before shrugging a little at the "lonely" remark. It was true but he's sort of accepted that he'll probably still be single for a long time yet due to his demanding career. He has accepted it but that does't mean he's happy with it. The novelty of living on your own wears off over time. "A great kisser?" he asks, switching the conversation back. "I'll happily accept that. Some would say "mind-blowing" but I suppose "great" will do too!" Sayyid snickers and plays around with his empty glass, giving Mariko a quick glance over in the process. He might be overstepping the mark here but you only live once. "Mariko, how about finishing up here and...maybe...going to check out my fireplace? Oh and uh..." Sayyid leans in and whispers right into her ear, "...you won't have to hide behind a napkin there. It's all good." Sayyid let's her know that he's no fool and that he too has some stuff at home.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#989 Posted : 08 October 2017 15:00:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko also leans forward,making his gesture even closer to her than he probably intended. "That makes one of us." She says very coy. It was very strange to get a smell of his cologne. In her life,Mariko rarely was close enough to any male to really care about the cologne he had on. Tyron was probably the last male she spoke to in close quarters and he didn't exactly smell nice. Though she imagined her ex took care of that now. "See that it doesn't happen again." Mariko playfully scolds while tapping his hand with cherry stem for each word she said. " Whatever would your patients think?!" She giggles looking aghast. In a certain way,Mariko could be old fashioned. She really assumed any doctor is a certain level of stodgy. Sayyid moving his foot against hers was nice. At least he didn't seem to find her repulsive. So she still had some appeal it would seem. " A sister,huh? Now that does sound nice. I mean,you three are all pretty people. Lord,I hope she isn't the black sheep of the family and is homely. Oh my God,that would be so sad! " Mariko says,looking genuinely upset at the possibility of this poor girl being the only non attractive one in the family. " I'm more of a pool girl than a fireplace girl. " She states as if this is real concern of anyone. She just found a pool as far more useful. " Oh my God,you remind me of someone who was totally toxic, but I totally loved!" She laughs to sayyid. he certainly had his appeal and if female,he would surely be on her radar. " She just said great . You think as a songwriter she would pick up a thesaurus,right?!" Mariko giggles loudly. She did get a bit of pleasure by not feeding him exactly what he wanted to hear. When sayyid makes his suggestion,it instantly sobers mariko up. Playing around was one thing, actions were something else entirely. She pushed her drink away and looked as though she may bolt at any second. " Um..uh...sayyid? I need to know if you are into anything rough. For the love of all that is holy,do not pull my hair or call me names." She says this in what would previously be uncharacteristic fear from her. She was indeed up for what he was offering,but had to know what she was getting into. She does brighten at the prospect of better cocaine at his house. "Oooh, medicinal grade? I could go for some of that....but im keeping my napkin.its more lady-like." She says with a smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#990 Posted : 09 October 2017 05:12:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm sorry for the swears. I'll behave myself now, if that's what you really want?" Sayyid chuckles and winks, keeping the flirtation going. He absolutely loves the back and forth between them. It's not often that he gets to do this. Sayyid enjoys the thrill of it all. A lot of the ladies he comes into contact with don't like to play the flirting game. They just want the goods. "My sister looks like the rest of us...only feminine, of course. She doesn't come into contact with us much often though. Not since Billy attacked her boyfriend with a stapler." Sayyid isn't even joking. His younger brother loves a good stapler attack. "Oh a pool? I do have a hot tub if that counts. Had that installed after Erica was around so she missed out on the experience. You could one-up her." Sayyid laughs softly and gently rests one of his hands on Erica's as it rests on the bar. He's slowly turning up the heat as they grow more comfortable around each other. "I remind you of someone toxic? You're filled to the brim with compliments, aren't you?" Sayyid laughs and starts to trace his finger over Mariko's hand, smirking as he does so. The sudden fear in Mariko's voice does tickle his funny bone. Up until now she had been bursting with confidence and with the way she carried herself, he thought she would be the adventurous type and wouldn't object to much. "Well in all honesty, I am really up for anything. I don't particularly do that sort of thing on a regular basis...only if it's asked for. I'm more about pleasing my companions than thinking about myself," Sayyid says with a little laugh. It is true though, he tends to put others first in that respect. It's why he receives the best reviews. "We can head back now if you really want?" he says with a warm smile and tilt of the head. Sayyid stops all the joking and just outright asks now. They could really have a wonderful night ahead of them.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#991 Posted : 09 October 2017 14:18:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"damn shit hell." Mariko grins to sayyid. "Be as filthy as you want. I appreciate the irony of a dentist with a dirty mouth." She tells him with a slight turn of her head. She did appreciate the contrast of someone seemingly so well behaved having the slightest hint of corruption. After all,who didnt like purity spoiled? "A stapler? Jesus. The fuck is wrong with him? " Mariko asks sayyid fairly seriously. She had always found about zero humor in Billy's antics. He reminded her of a far more charming version of Tyron....well,Tyron before they had come to their understanding. "Are you going for the Kobayashi sister punch card special? " Mariko asks after he mentions the hot tub. She meant it as light-hearted as she had meant much everything else tonight. Still,the situation wasn't lost on her. She looked down at his hand on hers and smiled. She realized she could have at least a night of pretending she was desirable. So she fell into the role as it played out to her. She lifted his hand and very lightly kissed the tips of his fingers. The nails were well groomed and probably better looking than her own. Which did make her smile. "Yes. Someone toxic. Let's just say I usually have a type. Devastatingly good looking,charming to a fault and never let's other people forget it." She says with a wink and scoots closer. "Much like you seem to have a taste for Japanese girls." She jokes and turns her hand so that it's holding his. She felt a little strange voicing her dislikes right away to sayyid,but she wanted no surprises later. In fact,if she didn't already know about him through Erica,she wouldn't even be entertaining this idea. His answer satisfies her, so she nods her approval. " Sorry. I understand why people like that sort of thing,it's just not for me." She states,not really wanting to get into why she doesn't like it. Mariko looks sayyid over and ponders her situation. Would she actually be able to do this? Worst case scenario,she's still getting fucked and that's exactly what she could use. " Yeah. Let's go." She said slowly nodding her head and thinking about just what the night would entail.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#992 Posted : 10 October 2017 09:08:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"The Dentist with the Dirty Mouth can be my new title. Should bring in new clients tenfold." Sayyid grins, adding in a mischievous wink. He really can be dirty when he wants and the fact that he has the ability to switch it on and off when necessary makes him all the more appealing. If he were too overbearing with his outlandish side, the novelty would wear off rather quickly. Sayyid doesn't even reply to the stapler questioning. He honestly has no answer. A sigh and shake of the head says enough though. Even he doesn't understand Billy's mind. Sayyid smirks and raises an eyebrow after Mariko admires his hands and kisses his fingertips. It was delightful. He listens to her description of this "toxic" person and in usual cocky Khan manner, agrees with the descriptive terms. "Well, thank you, my dear. Although hopefully you find me a little less...venomous and far more soothing. I can be very gentle." Sayyid laughs softly and traces his hand over Mariko's once more before locking fingers. "Japanese girls?" Sayyid asks after her quip before continuing, "Yeah, you found me out. Guilty." He is happy to hear that Mariko wants to return with him. Whether or not that does happen, he's still happy to have her company for the night. Sayyid stands up and offers a hand out to Mariko to help her off the bar stool. When he's on his feet, Sayyid is extremely tall, around 6ft 2" and the big bouncy quiff on his head adds a few more inches.

Edited by user 10 October 2017 09:09:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#993 Posted : 10 October 2017 11:54:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"everyone has their kink." Mariko winks back at sayyid. It certainly wasn't hers,but someone had to like going to the dentist in that way. Mariko hated the dentist. Having someone she didn't know all in her personal space like that irritated. Not to mention hating the sound the little polishing tool made when used. Still,she imagined having an insanely attractive dentist wouldn't hurt. Her own was a rather elderly woman who had a habit of resting her hair on mariko's shoulder.she was rather pleased the billy talk was done. He reminded her of what would happen if Erich hess turned evil. Mariko blushes deeply when sayyid holds her hand. His hand was warm and a lot softer than she had expected. " Soothing and gentle?" She replies in an almost coo. " I like that.a lot." She says,leaning in closer. She wasn't sure who was seducing who,but she was definitely all in now. It'd been awhile since she's played this game and was just what she needed for a confidence boost. "I don't have a thing for Japanese girls,so you fit the bill nicely. She giggles loudly and finishes the last of her drink. She still didn't feel any effects from the alcohol,so she may as well be drinking oranje juice. Mariko giggles louder at being helped off the stool,she hops down with an extra bit of bounce. She looks up at sayyid,who probably is a good foot taller than she is. "Holy fuck! You'll crush me!" She squeaks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#994 Posted : 10 October 2017 13:13:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid chuckles and places a hand on Mariko's back, aiding her as they begin to make their way out of the club. He finds the height difference funny but extremely adorable. Being over 6 foot, Sayy is used to always being the taller one but this is a real extreme case. "Oh don't worry, their will be no crushing of Mariko's tonight. I'll be soothing and gentle like you said. Although if you do change your mind, just let me know. Some people are into that sort of thing." Sayyid winks and makes his way through the crowd, keeping Mariko close to him at all times. Not that this place is sketchy or anything but he feels like it's his duty to be somewhat of a personal bodyguard to the little lady as well as her companion for the night. He has grown extremely fond of her.

As the pair exit The Devil's Playground, the cold late-night October air hits them hard after being so acclimatised to the warmth of the club. Sayyid shivers and pulls Mariko close. He didn't bring his car as he would be drinking and although he doesn't live far, walking around the streets of London at this silly hour is not the wisest decision. "We'll be back into the heat in no time, don't worry. I'll get us a taxi." Sayyid smiles softly and steps out a little to get a better view of the road. After only less than a minute waiting, Sayyid whistles and hails a cab over. "You been in one of these London taxis before?" he asks while opening the door for Mariko. Sayyid realises that he is an example of one of the many old English stereotypes: being gentlemanly, having that posh accent and riding around London in the famous black taxis.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#995 Posted : 11 October 2017 01:51:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko is exceptionally glad to have sayyid leading her through the crowd. Even at her bitchiest, she never could bring herself to push through a crowd. She didn't find it rude,she just assumed nobody would move for her and she'd look silly. So she happily trotted behind him as he parted the sea for her. "No crushing me! I promise,I will not change my mind on that." She giggles ,leaning to his ear so he could hear her over the music." Besides,I gotta look good in case your sister drops by For a visit. Being squished doesn't make me look good.at all." She jokes to him. She indeed was interested to see this mentioned sister. She pictured the Kahn sister as being either drop dead gorgeous or basically looking like Billy with boobs. And not good boobs either,kinda long and thin ones. She definitely felt comfortable around sayyid now. If she was into men,she would definitely try to pursue him. If Nina and Tyron ever broke up,she knew who she was suggesting for Nina....as if this situation couldn't get any weirder. Was it weird that she was probably going to mess around with someone whom also ha d sex with her sister? Is this bordering on slutty? Nah. She had done far moore immoral things than this. Needless to say,her mind raced as they exited the club. She also realized,they may not have paid for the drinks.

"Jesus!" Mariko squeals when they are outside. " Is it always this cold?!" She asks as if sayyid has the cosmic thermostat in his coat and could turn up the heat. It was probably at least ten degrees colder here than back in Osaka. She circled sayyid until she could find the spot that was the least Windy. "If we can't find a taxi,I really don't mind the walk. It's a nice,it bitter cold night" she laughs and hides behind him again. Mariko was the sort who would walk anywhere at any time. The fact danger could lurk never crossed her mind. Osaka was pretty safe and the criminal element left the Kobayashi sisters alone. "Awww,thank you!" Mariko gushes when he opens the taxi door. She really didn't think people did that. " You are just soo adorable" she says instantly throwing her arms around him and hugging tightly and probably unexpectedly. "Hi!" She announces to the driver as soon as she steps in. The man couldn't care less it would seem. She settles in and pats the seat beside her like it was her living room or something. She looks around at the interior of the famous cab. " You know, surprisingly,I haven't. I'm usually in London for work. So it's pretty much just arrive on bus,do show, leave." She states,showing she was really into the taxi ride. She's travelled a lot of the world, but has seen very little of it. But she couldn't help but see the stereotype of it. " I swear to God if you refer to something as "big Ben" and have Burberry pattern curtains.....I may have to call you on it." She laughs warmly,bumping his leg with hers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#996 Posted : 11 October 2017 03:18:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"In London? This is considered nice weather and when it's actually warm, it's a horrible sticky heat and everyone complains about it. That's pretty much our climate." Sayyid laughs softly and is taken aback when Mariko then throws her arms around him. He isn't complaining though. Sayyid wraps his big strong arms around her and returns the warm embrace, making sure not to squeeze too tightly. Stepping into the cab, Sayyid gives the driver his address before sitting down next to Mariko and buckling up. Being out of the club lighting allows them to see one another much better now. Mariko looks even more adorable now and he didn't think that was possible. Sayyid is also better lit in the cab, looking as handsome as ever. "There's a first time for everything," he quips after Mariko states she's never been in one of these before. The taxi rides are even a rarity for Sayyid now as he has his own car and he doesn't appreciate the money grabbing drivers. It's not that Sayyid can't afford it but he begrudges paying a guy £20 to take him the longest route home, stopping at every set of traffic lights while talking a whole lot of shit the entire journey. He laughs and shakes his head at the Big Ben reference. "Oh none of that, I promise. Also, Big Ben is dormant now. Doesn't chime, doesn't work. I don't think referencing something that no longer works is wise for me to say." Sayyid gives a naughty little wink. After the bumping of the legs, Sayyid very casually and gently rests a hand on top of her lap. It's nothing too sleazy, not making his hand travel close to...places. It's just another means of contact. "We should be at my place in a few minutes," he says while looking out into the night. "Not long to go." Sayyid turns to face Mariko as he says this, making his statement double as both a tease and a reminder. A reminder that; if she is still up for a night of fun, things WILL happen and they'll be seeing each other in a very different way. If she isn't up for it anymore or has doubts, there is still a chance for her to change her mind. The last thing Sayyid wants is to make her feel uncomfortable or that she HAS to do something.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#997 Posted : 11 October 2017 04:54:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"honesty,expected more rain and fog. You know,real jack the ripper type stuff." Mariko says not really equating fog and rain with the cold. Her idea of fog was like when people see snow on tv and don't really put two and two together and realize snow is wet. " I really should have looked up the weather here. I could have looked like a cute snow imp next to you,a burly woodsman.* She says this in a swooning damsel voice and strikes her best Tinkerbell pose. She holds onto the hug for a second or so longer than she normally would after he embraces her. Sayyid was warm. Sayyid smelled nice. She would have been content to just stay in his arms for the rest of the night. It felt so good to be held. When they part,she straightens his shirt back and smiles a little half smile at him. " Oh my God,don't say that!" She giggles in a very dirty way when he mentions a first time for everything. " I've seen some um....videos that involve these cabs." She looks skeptical about th cleanliness of the upholstery and quickly adds. "Heard about those videos. I've heard about them." She says with a sly smile. In spite of being open with cocaine use and more than likely will end up naked, Mariko liked to portray a slight bit of innocence...even if nobody would buy it. Mariko laughs gery hard and covers her face when informed of the current state of big Ben. " Don't worry,ol Ben. I'm sure it happens to lots of clocks." Mariko says while looking out the window. She was having a good time with sayyid. She started to have second thoughts about hooking him up with Nina. One couldn't go from tyron to sayyid. Unless sayyid was all American psycho behind closed doors.

Mariko looked down at the hand on her leg and smiled .it was so different than having a woman's hand on her leg. Sayyid's hand didn't look like a bear punching hand,but it was so much more robust than a woman would have. She scooted closer to him,so that their thighs touched. Just the contact of his hand wasn't enough. "I can't wait." She says softly so the driver probably couldn't hear. She didn't want him thinking there was anything really improper going on here. So she mentioned the house. " If your house isn't as beautiful as I've heard....well,I'm going to be disappointed. " She says with a haughty fold of her arms. She was certainly just playing around. Saayid didn't seem the sort to take people home to a bachelor pad that had inflatable furniture and a single, unshaded light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Though that would be hilarious if it actually happened.
" You live next to Billy deneil or dustyn? "She asks while sightseeing. She assumed everyone lived across the street from their sibling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#998 Posted : 12 October 2017 07:07:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid lets his hands travel over Mariko's thigh very gently and carefully, not wanting to be too full-on. He lets it travel down to her kneecap and back up to where it started off on her lap. Even Sayyid's hands are extremely pretty. "I can't wait either..." Sayyid says in a very low and seductive voice, leaning in so close that his lips are practically touching Mariko's ear. He thinks it's pretty much time to drop all the cutesy stuff and be a little more forward considering things are heading that way. With a sly smile, he looks out of the window as the cab pulls up outside his building. "See for yourself," he says while tilting his head towards the grand structure. They had to pass through a gate to approach the property. This place really is posh. He chuckles and shakes his head when asked if he lives near any of the boys that have been mentioned. "Oh God no. If I lived near my brothers, I'd have to bump up security. They have sticky fingers...in many ways." Even though Bilal and Deneil are famous musicians, their teenage kleptomaniac tendencies still remain. Sayyid always has to hide his money and jewellery whenever his brothers visit.

Sayyid pays the driver and steps out of the cab, extending his hand to help Mariko out. After leaving the taxi, he escorts her to the door while linking her arm. Inside, it is a grand, renovated Victorian building. There is a concierge at his desk who gives Sayyid a nod of acknowledge as he and Mariko head for the elevator. It is so much warmer and cosier in here. Sayyid even unbuttons the top two buttons on his shirt in an attempt to cool down. In the elevator, he pushes the button for the second floor. There are only two floors in this place anyway but he'd rather take the quick route and not waste any time. Climbing stairs is not sexy at all. As the door closes, leaving them alone in the confined space, Sayyid grins and rests a hand on Mariko's cheek, brushing her hair behind her ear. He looks into her eyes before slowly leaning in and placing his lips on hers for the first time tonight. The kiss is extremely tender and only lasts a few seconds. Sayyid is just giving her a taster of what is to come. The doors open with a little "ping" and Sayyid chuckles. "Shall we?", he says as he gestures out into the hallway.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#999 Posted : 12 October 2017 09:24:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko could barely pay attention to sayyid's words or the happenings outside the window. When his lips were so close to her ear the reality of the situation set in . They weren't just playing at messing around with each other now . Mariko felt the familiar zing of excitement that she had been longing for. But she does politely look out the window and go: "oooh.i feel I should submit a credit report before entering. Mariko was surprisingly simple in her housing,so this was indeed extravagant. "My sister lives across the street in a 19th century palace. I have nothing she'd want to steal. Hell,I don't even have food in my house!" She laughs at the idea of siblings who steal and at the general way in which she lives. She lives off of alcohol and take out. She's never home,so she sees little need in buying groceries or even really having an impressive home she does grimace at his mention of sticky fingers. "You men and your....sticky emissions." She says with mock distaste and glance downwards. She did find it funny how the Khan brothers not named sayyid were both with men .

Mariko happily takes his arm and leans her head on his upper arm as they walked. She wasn't playing the part of whore. She was going for girlfriend appearances. Oddly enough,she felt like the guy at the desk would judge them if she didn't. "Well,the building is a little jack the ripper. Think there is any opium dens open this hour of night?" She asks while checking her non existent watch. She is relieved when they take the elevator. Sayyid's legs were much longer than hers,and it had been difficult to keep up with his walk. Mariko makes no attempt to hide her glancing at his shirt unbuttoning. She may not be into men,but fine looking flesh is fine looking flesh. Mariko's eyes widen when her cheek is touched. This was it! This was happening. She felt her heart start to pound in nervousness . She leaned in and returned the kiss. She could still taste the slightest hint of cola on his tongue. It was amazing. Breathtakingly so. The kiss she gave back was very light and delicate. But certainly conveyed interest. " We better. There is no shall about it,sayyid." She says with a slight raise of her eyebrows. The ice had been broke. There was no reason to play coy or hard to get now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1000 Posted : 12 October 2017 11:10:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Sayyid is a little baffled when Mariko says that she doesn't even have food in her place but it sinks in after a few seconds. He often forgets the life of a musician is much different to his. Sayyid doesn't travel far and wide to entertain the masses. His life is pretty much the same daily journeys, back and forth. He likes it that way. The rockstar life isn't for him...well, the demanding schedule anyway. The wildness and the perks, he'd totally relish in though. "I love my brothers but I couldn't have them living across the street from me. The amount of drug related favours they'd be asking for would be unbearable. Also, Bilal would be asking me to do babysitting duties and, well...of course I love my little nephew but...that kid tried to bite my cat's ear off. I don't know what's up with Daniel." Sayyid reaches into his pocket and takes out his keys as they step out of the elevator and into the small hallway. "Oh and yeah, I hope you don't mind me having a cat. She keeps to herself."

Entering the apartment after the kiss only raised the temperature. They were taking it step by step and now she's finally in his home. The kiss was amazing and as much as he'd like to do it again right this second, Sayyid wants to be in the door for at least more than five seconds before doing anything else. He doesn't want to seem like a slobbering beast who can't control himself. As he switches on the lights and locks the door behind him, his fluffy white Persian cat scarpers across the floor and hides in her kitty condo after being disturbed. The place is as beautiful as described. It honestly looks like one of those show homes. It wouldn't look out of place on a "dream homes" Tumblr blog. From the decor to the general cleanliness of the place, it's perfect. Everything is immaculate, opulent and yet cosy, which is mainly to do with his iconic fireplace. There is a real warmth too it rather than being overtly flashy and impersonal, which it easily could be. Sayyid takes his shoes off and walks Mariko into the living area. "Makes yourself comfortable," he says while lighting up the fire. "Is there anything I can get for you? Wine? Glass of water?" Sayyid stands back up, honestly not minding if she wants to unwind first. As much as he wants to cut to the good bit, he'd much rather have Mariko settled, comfortable and ready than anything else.
UserPostedImage