logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 02 July 2009 06:58:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Goose wrote:
Patience and careful timing when deciding to use points on touring. No, I've not bought any points (too tight for that!). Also had years playing 'catch up' on v.3 as I started a few weeks into it, so worked out how to play it. Hope it's running properly soon though.

Congrats, your doing great, any tips.
Offline Goose  
#22 Posted : 02 July 2009 07:02:43(UTC)
Goose

Ban 'orri'! Lol. Otherwise, just spend a couple of minutes a day on the game & don't use the forums! :P
#23 Posted : 02 July 2009 07:04:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Goose wrote:
Ban 'orri'! Lol. Otherwise, just spend a couple of minutes a day on the game & don't use the forums! :P

(Gasps) In British accent: How dare you?
Offline Mouschi  
#24 Posted : 02 July 2009 07:26:41(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
(Stephy talks British!?) Forums = best bit. The game itself, there's not much you can do but click buttons.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
#25 Posted : 02 July 2009 07:30:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mouschi wrote:
(Stephy talks British!?) Forums = best bit. The game itself, there's not much you can do but click buttons.

Lmao. I agree. I use to play the game last yeat without the forum 1.) Because I didn't think it would be fun 2.) When I was going to join the game and the forums went down.
I use to just log in and that got boring, and funny thing you know I forgot what my Girl band was called know it was something The Dolls.
With the forums you can almost bring your artist to life.

Edited by user 02 July 2009 07:31:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Aj  
#26 Posted : 02 July 2009 07:37:19(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

Lmao. I agree. I use to play the game last yeat without the forum 1.) Because I didn't think it would be fun 2.) When I was going to join the game and the forums went down.
I use to just log in and that got boring, and funny thing you know I forgot what my Girl band was called know it was something The Dolls.

Steph I am greatly insulted with your stereotypical view on British people.

Or should i say..

Steph..*grabs burger* I am totally like *eats burger* insulted like by your *grabs another burger* like stereophonical view on British like peepz. Omg.

:D

Sorry, i know your not american but whaaatever, your close enough to the place :P
Offline asdf  
#27 Posted : 02 July 2009 08:27:52(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Most American people arent like that either.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#28 Posted : 02 July 2009 08:37:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

Or should i say..

Steph..*grabs burger* I am totally like *eats burger* insulted like by your *grabs another burger* like stereophonical view on British like peepz. Omg.

Sorry, i know your not american but whaaatever, your close enough to the place :P

I apologyze If I insulted you in any kind of manner, I never meant to say that with harm, I really have no clue how that might be insulting. What can I say, I like making my accent sound British. (How dare you)?, how is that being stereotypical.

And your racist comment was meant to be funny but it is only offensive. If you ever went to school you would know Puerto Rico is part of the United States making us Americans.

So get a fucking grip.

If your trying to cause another argument just know that you'll be arguing with yourself, my stagety from now on is to say what I have to say all in one post and leave.
I'm sick of people trying to make me get suspended.

Edited by user 02 July 2009 08:38:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline troymazing  
#29 Posted : 02 July 2009 08:39:13(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

Or should i say..

I apologyze If I insulted you in any kind of manner, I never meant to say that with harm, I really have no clue how that might be insulting. What can I say, I like making my accent sound British. (How dare you)?, how is that being stereotypical.

And your racist comment was meant to be funny but it is only offensive. If you ever went to school you would know Puerto Rico is part of the United States making us Americans.

So get a fucking grip.

If your trying to cause another argument just know that you'll be arguing with yourself, my stagety from now on is to say what I have to say all in one post and leave.

Shut the fuck up! He was totally kidding! He wasn't being racist, and in the UK, they don't teach American History you ignorant, ignorant girl. And learn how to spell 'apologize', didn't you ever go to school?

Edited by user 02 July 2009 08:44:51(UTC)  | Reason: seething hate for... her

GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline Mouschi  
#30 Posted : 02 July 2009 08:50:06(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
*sigh* I picked the wrong time to hang up the hat ....
All I can say is - CALM DOWN. If the next three posts after this one contain any sort of fighting, my hat's going to lock it up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
#31 Posted : 02 July 2009 08:55:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I'm tired of his after the Hot Topic Awards I'm going to be taking a long break from this forum, I'm having an unpleasant time in this forum, people attacking me, It's unhealthy and I can't stand it.
Offline Chimp Records  
#32 Posted : 02 July 2009 10:40:18(UTC)
Chimp Records

troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

Or should i say..

So get a fucking grip.

Shut the fuck up! He was totally kidding! He wasn't being racist, and in the UK, they don't teach American History you ignorant, ignorant girl. And learn how to spell 'apologize', didn't you ever go to school?

They teach all history here. lol
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
Artists Signed To Chimp Records:

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline xNightsidex  
#33 Posted : 03 July 2009 03:42:56(UTC)
xNightsidex

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Up until I dropped History, they taught us nothing of American History, and I went to a Grammar Academy.

It was touched upon in AS Politics though.
Offline Aj  
#34 Posted : 03 July 2009 03:49:46(UTC)
Aj

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

Or should i say..

So get a fucking grip.

Exactly Nightside

And to Steph, I was joking you tit :L why do you lairy so quickly, CHILL. Your racist comment wasnt offensive to me, however making all Brits out to be tea sipping posh boys is no better than calling americans fat. Dont be such a boob.

In fact, i specifically DIDNT call you american because i thought i'd insult you, because i thought maybe you'd prefer to be called Puerto Rican. Don't jump down peoples throat so quickly.
Offline Chimp Records  
#35 Posted : 03 July 2009 03:53:35(UTC)
Chimp Records

xNightsidex wrote:
Up until I dropped History, they taught us nothing of American History, and I went to a Grammar Academy.

They touched up on all history here. World history, British History, & a few other nations's histories.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

#36 Posted : 03 July 2009 03:57:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

Or should i say..

So get a fucking grip.

Exactly Nightside

And to Steph, I was joking you tit :L why do you lairy so quickly, CHILL. Your racist comment wasnt offensive to me, however making all Brits out to be tea sipping posh boys is no better than calling americans fat. Dont be such a boob.

In fact, i specifically DIDNT call you american because i thought i'd insult you, because i thought maybe you'd prefer to be called Puerto Rican. Don't jump down peoples throat so quickly.

Well from now on don't joke like that. Tea? what the heck are you talking about. lease don't tell me your talking about when I spatted out iced tea.

It is an insult, and thats not why you said it and we all know that you said it to piss me off. Tts okay you learned somethign new atleast and it had to do with Hstory.
Offline Aj  
#37 Posted : 03 July 2009 03:57:49(UTC)
Aj

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

They touched up on all history here. World history, British History, & a few other nations's histories.

Yeah, but nations is geography, not history.

Shame they dont teach how to multi-account though, eh Don Records Chimp Quixote..
Offline Chimp Records  
#38 Posted : 03 July 2009 04:04:34(UTC)
Chimp Records

Aj wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

They touch up on international history in history. Both worldwide and nationwide (not always UK). Not too much but they do sometimes. It's mostly a Geography matter, but those two classes go hand in hand practically.

Moonwalkers
Raven
Meta
Lycant
Delirium
Eclipse
MC Donalds

Offline Aj  
#39 Posted : 03 July 2009 04:08:23(UTC)
Aj

Man

Chimp Records wrote:
Aj wrote:
Chimp Records wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:

They touch up on international history in history. Both worldwide and nationwide (not always UK). Not too much but they do sometimes. It's mostly a Geography matter, but those two classes go hand in hand practically.

Yes, I agree, however nationality is GEOGRAPHY is it not?
Offline troymazing  
#40 Posted : 03 July 2009 04:08:54(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Moral of the story is that Steph overreacted to what Aj said and freaked out for no reason.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!