logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 02 December 2013 11:54:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

TJ for the most part had been private about his love life but with everything happening around him now he felt that he was in a good place to be more open about his relationship and told a few people about his girlfriend. They really been dating for like a month or two but he was terrible with time, though it does remember their first date and how this all started don't ask him when it was because he wouldn't know. Last time he was romantic with rose petals and cooking dinner. Washed and massage, all the trimmings that this time he was going to do something different.

The Holiday season was coming up and he was going to have his family come in soon so while he was on the subject of family he put on his music clothes with was gray sweatpants with a white vertical stripe and black and red nike's Airmax that where wore down. He also had a gray hoodie on and underneath it was a black shirt with a white large logo of Jordan's jumpman. He called Airemese to come over to hang out.

Edited by user 19 January 2014 08:11:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 23/03/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 02 December 2013 12:16:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Airemese was just sitting at home and minding her business -- as usual -- when her phone rung . She almost flipped across the room to get to that phone , figuring that it had to be TJ calling . They haven't talked in some time . It's always like this , they have a good date and then don't see each other for weeks . She was starting to not mind it though . She loved how creative he gets with every date , especially last time .

Quickly she picked up the phone and caught her breath . " Hello ? " She said , pretending she didn't know who could possibly be calling her . " Oh , hi TJ ! " She said in a bubbly voice . " Come over ? Right now ? " She looked around at all the unfinished work she had to take care of . " Umm ... okay ! Let me just throw something on ! "

Airemese ran upstairs to her bedroom and put on her tightest skinny jeans and cutest sweater . She put her hair back in a ponytail and threw on some hoops and slipped into some random strapped heels . Airemese then ran back down stairs and grabbed her Prada bag of the couch and rushed out the door . " Don't burn down the house or dehydrate yourselves while I'm gone ! " She says as she closes the door behind her . She hurries over to her Mercedes and gets in , knowing that she probably took way too much time getting dress like usually . And she was right . Took her 45 minutes just do all that . She began to drive and finally pulled up at TJ's house . She jumped out the car and slowly walked to the door .
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 02 December 2013 12:31:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed to himself as she try to play cool. This was some of the problems of trying to make it in music. It takes a lot out of your time. She will go on tour, she had a partner to take care of. He was hard for them to get free time so when they did he want to go and do something out there for her to remember him by. He was still writing songs listening to music until he hear her pull up in a Mercedes and it looked expensive, compared to the old impala that was in front of it.

He opens the door for her and wonders if he should dress up a bit more or is she just trying to show off again. "That was quick, you didn't speed to come over to your boyfriend's house did you?" he smiled as he let her in the closed the door behind her. "You want to hang out I wanted to talk to you, about us and how things are going." He motions her to his couch and wondered how she was going to react when he told her his request. He was kind of a big step for him that he has been wrestling with for a while.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#4 Posted : 02 December 2013 12:41:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese flipped her ponytail . " Puh-leez . " She said with a laugh . Aire walked inside of his house and gasped . " You actually want to talk ? Whaaat ? " She says sarcastically . She was actually surprised though , but knowing how different TJ is compared to the other men she's been with , she doesn't see why . Airemese sits down on the couch next to TJ . " So what do you want to talk about ? " She smiled .

Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 02 December 2013 12:49:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I know right, first cooking and now wanting to talk about feeling, I'm inhuman aren't I." he laughed as he sat down "Well we been going out on some dates and things are going pretty good. So I wanted to ask you how you feel if I think since it is so close to the holidays." He took a deep breath calm myself down. "We should meet each other parents. I want to know more about you, and see what your family is like, so how do you feel about that?" he asked her wondering what she would think.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 02 December 2013 13:10:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed . " Definitely . " She teases . " But I'm glad that you are . " She scoots in on the couch and snuggles up with him . " Lucky to find the one man who aren't like the rest . " Airemese smiles . " That sounds like a great idea ! I would love to see your folks . But TJ ... are you sure ? Because I'm warning you , my mother will be on your back every 10 minutes . " She laughs but at the same time is very serious . Her mom isn't one of those helicopter moms , but she indeed is protective over her daughter . Especially when it comes to men .

Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 02 December 2013 13:28:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed "Of course I'm sure I didn't bring it up just to wuss out." he said kissing her forehead. "I don't mind about you mom watching me though I must say who have you been dating to think that I am so special." he laughed while he did wonder every now and again, why would she be into him. Did she like him when he first saw her? He knew that thought that him asking her out was silly but if she met him first would she as done the same?

He pushed that stuff out of his head and then turned the TV on. "Also I been hearing that someone isn't doing too hot in GTA V so what happen with that?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 02 December 2013 13:46:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
TJ laughed "Of course I'm sure I didn't bring it up just to wuss out." he said kissing her forehead. "I don't mind about you mom watching me though I must say who have you been dating to think that I am so special." he laughed while he did wonder every now and again, why would she be into him. Did she like him when he first saw her? He knew that thought that him asking her out was silly but if she met him first would she as done the same?

He pushed that stuff out of his head and then turned the TV on. "Also I been hearing that someone isn't doing too hot in GTA V so what happen with that?"

" Then I guess it's official . Next time we meet , I'll bring my parents with me . " Airemese smiles . When he asks about her past relationships , she takes a deep breath . " A lot of people . Wouldn't believe some of the man I've had to deal with . Speaking of ... " Aire begins to remember that article she saw on Culture Uncut . " I heard you wrote a song or two about me . " She giggled . " I'm not doing to good in what what ? Boy , I OWN GTA V . You must have gotten me mixed up with somebody else . "

Offline freestylechamp  
#9 Posted : 02 December 2013 14:00:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah you caught that, someone.. found a sheet with some tittle of songs I was going to do," He puts in GTA V and goes online to do his character "Alright, you want to know if I wrote songs about you huh. You're pretty vain aren't you, you think this song is about you," He starts singing you're so vain hook in his impression "Be honest, you think I am head over heels, while you trying to pretend like I don't get to you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 02/12/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#10 Posted : 02 December 2013 14:15:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughs at his impression . "So you haven't ? Oh OK , that's good . I'll just scrap all the songs I wrote about you . " Aire smirks . " How do you know if I'm pretending or not ? " She teases . " Oh what , are you going to challenge in GTA V ? " She shakes her head . " That's adorable . "

OOC : THAT IS MY SONG .
Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 02 December 2013 14:27:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Trust me your voice gets a little higher when you tried to lie about just putting on some "clothes" last time remember." He told her as his character came to challenge her. "You know you don't have to pretend, you afraid of me thinking you coming on too strong?" It seemed weird to be talking about feeling while he was trying to gun her down in the video game.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 02 December 2013 14:38:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

" That doesn't count ! Me and you both know my voice gets higher in many situations ... " Airemese listened as he talked . " No it's not that . I'm not pretending or anything . Just making sure I play things smart . I mean , I know you aren't like the others . I believe that 100 percent , but I just ... " She runs out of words . Instead she just continues to play the game .

Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 02 December 2013 14:48:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He couldn't help but laugh a little as she talked about her voice. It was nice to know that she was going through the same feelings in her head as he was. Even if she didn't show it. Part of him was happy that she was glad he wasn't like the other guys in her life but he did wonder. Getting to where she was camped out in her hide away. "You keep putting those walls up Aire, I will be sure to knock them all down and have you defenseless." He told her as he shot at her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#14 Posted : 02 December 2013 14:58:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese thought about his words for a minute but then saw that her character just died . " Teeee-Jaaaaaay ! You were supposed to let me wiiin ! " She hit him on the arm with the controller . " You suck . " She laughed , crossing her arms .

Offline freestylechamp  
#15 Posted : 02 December 2013 15:12:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"if I remember correctly I let you beat me in racing that time we went jogging and everyone gets their one freebie." He said as she hit his arm. He smiled and then with her arms folded he quickly got on her shoulders holding her arms in places. "I mean everything that I said, I'll break through every wall you put up until you're as open as I am." He pulls her arms away from her chest and kisses her softly. Before getting up and sticking his tongue out "you're going to be whipped."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#16 Posted : 02 December 2013 15:23:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

" You did not let me beat you . I can dust you , admi- " Next thing she knew , TJ pinned her down . Airemese didn't say anything , just watched to see what he would do . When he kissed her softly , everything slipped her mind and when he rose up , she pulled him back to kiss him back , this time deeper and with a lot more passion . Airemese may not be quick to say it out loud but she was really falling for TJ . She closed her eyes as she kissed with all she had in her .

Edited by user 02 December 2013 15:23:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#17 Posted : 02 December 2013 15:34:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

She didn't let him finished as she pulled him back down on the couch. He kissed her too as it was very passionate. After a while he pulls back looking at her "what do you want to do now?" It wasn't the question that got to him as their were so many things going through his mind but the one thing that stood out was his desire for her and more then that his desire for him to hear her say what she wanted from. "what do you want to do?" He said between light kisses.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#18 Posted : 02 December 2013 15:51:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

" I want to believe you ... " Airemese said looking in his eyes . " Make me believe you TJ . " She's always had trust issues and this was the first time she was ever willing to put them aside and let someone in . It was a big step for her but she knew TJ deserved all of her after all he's been doing . She wrapped her arms around him as he laid on top of her , kissing her softly .

Edited by user 02 December 2013 15:52:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#19 Posted : 03 December 2013 06:17:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ smiled as he kissed her softly. "Okay, closed your eyes." He asked her as they kissed he went to his room and got a sleeping mask out of his bedroom and covered her eyes. "Do you trust me?" he asked her kissing her neck and shoulder.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#20 Posted : 03 December 2013 07:19:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese does as TJ says and closes her eyes . When he puts the sleeping mask on her mind races as she thinks about what he could possibly be planning . " Yes . " She answers .