logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1415161718>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#301 Posted : 21 July 2016 05:01:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
TJ picked up his paint brushed and drew a cat, close to Aire. "And this, this is a cat, cause I think you might be lonely since Nina took pearl on "walks" through the city to play pokemon GO." TJ then started to draw all sort of things a basketball player, a diamond album that he wanted for himself. Family with all types of his family members on there. " When I was younger and I was by myself I would always write or draw something to have the time pass by. I would make up stories and do comics and stuff, if I could just draw I could have done that too." he took a step back to admire his work. "How is in your circle of friends, beside nina. You have anyone that you hang out with?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#302 Posted : 21 July 2016 05:43:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
[
"Great, you stick to the drawing, I'll stick to throwing paint around." She continues to flick her brush, using different colors to make a crazy background for all his drawings. She listened to him as he talked about coming up with stories and drawing comics. " You know Alli right? She draws all the time, had her do some portraits the other day, their fantastic. Anyways, she's always talking about how drawing isn't really a talent as much as it is a skill. A big part of it is just tracing and learning." Airemese painted another wall of paper with a layer of green. "Once people reach a certain age they just give up and claim they can't draw. But she says the truth is, the more you draw the better you get at it. I for one think that's bullshit. I've drawn lines my whole life and none of them have come out straight." She puts the paintbrush down and finds another one that's already dipped in purple. "But maybe that's the point. The lines we draw don't need to be straight. But buying a drawing kit or two can help us turn those crooked lines into something worth looking at. It's kinda like love, don't ya think? Some people just naturally suck at it, some breeze right through it, others need a little practice. Most don't even try." She continued to spread the purple over the paper."Anyways, you should get one of those.. a drawing kit. You have a natural talent." She looks over at TJ and smiles. "Friends? Well there's my best friends Yasmine and Allison and then there's a ton of other people I like hanging around. Nina's probably at the bottom of that list. She's more of a business partner nowadays." She steps back just like TJ did before and looks at what she's doing. It was simple, she was satisfied. "What about you?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#303 Posted : 21 July 2016 06:16:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah you sound like a modern artist already." he thought about what Aire said about drawing and her transition to life and love. "Well I think anyone can get better and anything giving time and patience. I feel like if you work at it and you are patience with yourself and know that it is going to take time and work then you can do anything. When it comes to drawing I think it was just a thing to pass time instead of going out into trouble or getting involve in things that I didn't want to be a part of. I never really wanted to be an artist I just admire people who could pick up a pencil or pen and just draw effortlessly. My dream was to always give music out to the world to have people feel what I feel and see what I see. When you are born where I was born and know guys that don't make it pass my age from gang activity or never see their family cause of being raised in prison. Friends sleeping in church cause they don't have a home to go to." he paused for a moment before talking about love, "As far as love goes I don't believe in perfect fits or being happy ever that was one of the things that scared me, I been around fights normally happen so when there was nothing really rocking the boat it worried me. Today when you said that you missed me and that you wanted things to change I felt happy. I felt like that was a problem I didn't know about but hearing made me think so we aren't perfect, their things we should work on, and that makes me happy. I remember in the past I was working towards this dream and the person I was with was working towards her dream and we sacrifice a lot to make it happen even time and our happiness. We got to the point that neither one of us were happy and it was better to just be focus on our goals." he looked at what Aire did hand came behind to hug her "I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. There was a lot of things I wish I could take back, but I'm happy with all of my problems and my flaws cause that's how I have you. I think everything happens for a reason, and that I went through that to get here. Umm I don't have a lot of friends besides you, Matt, Carmen, and just people I talk to sometimes."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#304 Posted : 21 July 2016 07:59:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Yep, the smell of paint just changes you in record time." She laughs and listens to him speak. "It's weird how life and all the thrills that comes with it moves so fast but when it comes to the things we have a passion for, it suddenly becomes all about the 'timing'. Ugh. I think with the work we do, it's important to have a hobby. It's stressful and life changing when what you love to do suddenly becomes an obligation. I don't draw but I write. Who I give the songs to or if they become a song at all is completely up to me. My label could call me up at anytime and tell me they need an album from me by the end of the quarter, they could even force me to make whatever kind of album they feel like promoting. But when it comes to writing, I do whatever I want when I want, it stops me from lashing out. Drawing can be a great escape. Of course, you own your own label so you probably don't worry about these little guy problems but still." When he hugged her from behind Aire turned around and hugged him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You rarely hear about 2 people out here in Hollywood being happy, successful, in love and together, so yeah, it all seems hard. But even with all of this going on, I put you before everything." She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him harder. "I love you so much, TJ and I'll always love you, unconditionally."
Offline freestylechamp  
#305 Posted : 21 July 2016 08:18:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"its the paint funes I tell ya. Painting really does make people more open and free." He wonder about that with Aire being at a bigger label her mother is one of the big manager there so it isn't like she would do something that would put Aire career in danger. He think she would do what is best for business. "What do you want to lash out about, I mean you been in music longer than myself if you wanted to have a label you could of have one too." while being in LA was fun it wasn't something that made him happy doing what he dreamed about will someone that love him is what did it for him. "Yea but then again Hollywood is the land of angels you would think it wouldn't be so smug around here. So what do you want to do now he had a lot of paint and we painted walls and everything, you want to get changes into clothes that you can throw away and get into a paint war? I have water guns we can use?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#306 Posted : 21 July 2016 08:47:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire shrugs when he asks her about her music problems. "Nothing it's just... there's a lot going on right now with the agency and then you have Nina being Nina and I was supposed to be on this big long hiatus but my album got leaked out of nowhere and.." She stops talking fast and takes a deep breath. "I feel like I'm being set up. I just want to run away at this point." Aire looked up at him. "You know what, that's a good idea. We should just take a big vacation, like a second honeymoon. Fuck everything else." She puts the paint brush down, already having a lot of paint on her hands and back after hugging him. "So you want to play paintball without the balls of paint. Okay." She laughed, walking inside the house, getting out of her sundress trying to find something she could get dirty in."
Offline freestylechamp  
#307 Posted : 21 July 2016 09:09:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I feel like you two have tease your fans with music for so long that someone is a fan release it. I wouldn't put too much thought into it, I hear your songs you're a great singer and an amazing song writer. I don't think leaks are to hurt it may even help if you spin it right." He said reminded of what her mom would say. When he started the company up she was one of the people he talk to as far as running a record label. "Oh a second honeymoon should I book a place that have reinforced shower rods and chandeliers." He said and winked at her remembering the first honeymoon. It was a lot of fun going to Africa like that. "Aire now you know paintball hurts. You really want those kind of bruises cause I'm not going to have the heart to shoot you." He told her before she left to change clothes, he went to get into some messy clothes as well. He came with a old shirt some ripped and wore jeans and old sneakers.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#308 Posted : 21 July 2016 13:15:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Sounds like something my mom would say." Aire said rolling her eyes and chuckling. "Shower rods and chandeliers? How dare you, I am a godly woman, I would never in my life." She laughed also thinking about their honeymoon. "This time we need to go somewhere crazy like China. It's so big, people wont even know we're there. We'll just hide out until this all goes away." Airemese finally finds some shorts and a tank top to put on, along with some sneakers she borrowed from Nina and never gave back. She picked up one of his water guns and went into the garage to fill it up with paint. "You ready to lose right?" She yelled, finding a hiding spot and waiting for him to get out.
Offline freestylechamp  
#309 Posted : 22 July 2016 00:13:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You a godly woman, huh no wonder you were saying oh god so much. You were just trying to testify for this poor unfortunate boy and show him the error of his ways," he said nudging her "Oooh Japan, I always wanted explore and go sight seeing there. plus such a dense population people will have trouble getting to us too. Tomorrow lets just leave and go to Japan, pack clothes today and getting on a flight tomorrow. We could even get throw away phones over there and not pick up our phones when we get there." He said loving the idea, it was not very often Aire suggested things to do but he like the idea of just getting away and having time to themselves and it could spend a lot more time together. They been married for a year now and this was actually the most time they been with each other since ever. He was always competitive and he liked that she was almost just as competitive as he was, almost that he smirk when she said if he was ready to lose. He left and cover his eyes to count to ten getting ready to beat her. "1..2..3.." Once he got to ten he open his eyes and got his finger on the trigger. "Ready or not Aire, I'm bout to beat you. Get your excuse ready."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#310 Posted : 22 July 2016 10:39:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Oh my." Aire laughs. "Yess let's just leave in the morning, no one even has to know." She was already thinking of what she was going to pack, her mind was set on this idea, she'd deal with everything once she got back but for now, she deserved a break with her husband after working hard for 3 years straight. When he finally reached 10 she was ready. She didn't reply because she didn't want him to know where she was. She ducked down behind the wall and begins to hide, having her gun ready and aimed just in case he surprised her.
Offline freestylechamp  
#311 Posted : 22 July 2016 12:31:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ looked around to try and find Aire but he went to spots and she wasn't there, when he finally got to the spot to where she was hiding and came from the front to shot her but instead he slowly put the gun down to not make any noise and then he rushed in front of her quickly. It was a bold choice to surprise her empty handed but he didn't mind getting shot, which did happen he got shot in the chest with this blueish water all over his shirt but her manage to grab her and kiss her a few times getting her shirt wet by contact. "You really shot your husband, you don't love me. If this was real I'll be dead and I would have to haunt you. You wouldn't like that," he said hugging her. "Alright, you win I give up, this time, I wanted to hug and kiss you. while you just wanted to shoot me down. Let's clean up and then go inside and pack for our trip."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#312 Posted : 22 July 2016 13:01:25(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
TJ looked around to try and find Aire but he went to spots and she wasn't there, when he finally got to the spot to where she was hiding and came from the front to shot her but instead he slowly put the gun down to not make any noise and then he rushed in front of her quickly. It was a bold choice to surprise her empty handed but he didn't mind getting shot, which did happen he got shot in the chest with this blueish water all over his shirt but her manage to grab her and kiss her a few times getting her shirt wet by contact. "You really shot your husband, you don't love me. If this was real I'll be dead and I would have to haunt you. You wouldn't like that," he said hugging her. "Alright, you win I give up, this time, I wanted to hug and kiss you. while you just wanted to shoot me down. Let's clean up and then go inside and pack for our trip."

Airemese had no idea that TJ was behind her so when he came around in front of her out of nowhere she seized the moment. When she shot him, the water and paint splashed all over the both of them. She giggled when he grabbed at her and started to hug and kiss her. "If that's what you wanted to do you should've let me know. Now you're dead." She laughed and threw her gun down. Aire grabbed TJ by the hand and walked him into the house. "Before we pack I gotta get all of this paint off of me." She turned to him, backing into a wall in the hallway. "Wanna help in the shower?" She asked biting her lips and pulling him in.

Offline freestylechamp  
#313 Posted : 23 July 2016 03:34:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He laughed as she wrapped her arms around him, " I also wanted that Mr. and Mrs. Smith scene with guns, but you were too in the zone for that." he smiled as they went hand in hand back to clean up, "I don't know when we get in those situations I have a hard time concentrating and then a 20 minute shower ends up a lot longer. But I'll wash your back if you wash mine?" he said giving her another quick kiss before going inside. Once inside he got his towel and underclothes before going into the bathroom which he had to remodel. With Aire here they both did a lot to the small house to give them more space without moving into a bigger house. They not only put in a studio that was the guestroom. They also made the Master bedroom slightly bigger as well as a bigger master bathroom. He turned the water on and took his clothes off and waited for Aire to come in.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#314 Posted : 23 July 2016 04:42:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire walked through the house and into their bedroom. She didn't mind how the house looked when she moved in but now with all the remodeling she liked it even more. It was a lot more spacious now and she didn't mind sitting in the house alone as much anymore. She grabbed her towel from earlier that morning off of their bedroom floor and brought it with her to the bathroom, setting it on the towel rack in front of the toilet. "Deal." She replied, taking off her clothes and throwing them on the floor, turning to TJ.
Offline freestylechamp  
#315 Posted : 23 July 2016 06:06:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

With the new add-ons and extra space to the house he wanted to make it better for her and she spent more time here but every now and then she would drop hints about what would look nice. The place did come together a lot better than with just him by himself. "Okay, I warning you now if you turn a certain way in the shower I going to have to get my hands on you. Cause let's face it, you tempt me a lot when we are in the shower and it's a small shower," he said getting the water going to it could warm up for them. TJ got in the shower first holding Aire's hand as the water got warm. He turns to one side and she got to the other side and he started to wash off of the paint that came off pretty well. Five minutes of actual cleaning before he turned his attention to Aire and started to tickle her sides Dancing for a long time has helped her get in good shape he knew this was bound to happen, "Told you, you know I can't keep my hands off you with you naked in front of me. It's like telling you about a sale on clothes and not going to it." He at least had the wash towel close by so he could start on her back. "Can I start on your back now?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#316 Posted : 23 July 2016 09:38:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"See, I'm trying to get clean and you're just thinking all dirty." She said sarcastically, using a washcloth to softly spread the soap over his back. "Then again, there's only two things to do in the shower." His skin was so soft, she felt like it would be a sin for her to rub on it too roughly. Aire made sure to spread it to every inch, even as the water trickled down and erased it. Once she felt like she had soaped his back up enough, she rinsed her cloth out and began to wash it all off. When she was done and he turned around to her, she got a good look of his body, liking what she saw. She was just about to reach over for more soap when he started to tickle her. "Stooop, I'm gonna slip," Airemese laughed uncontrollably, catching her breath when he was done. She turned around and let him wash her back while she washed the front of her body. "You know TJ, you're such a gentleman it's scary. Any other man would've had me bent over by now. I swear you're like the guy they talk about in the fairy tales."
Offline freestylechamp  
#317 Posted : 23 July 2016 13:34:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh hush you, can you really blame me look at yourself. if you were me you would be all on you too," he said playfully hitting her with the washcloth. "You should happy your husband wants you there some wives out there that can't get the husband to touch them, better yet be on them." As they got in she turned to him and washed his back. She was really gentle and was able to get all those hard to reach spots that he could be able to touch alone. Once he felt the water wash away the bubbles and soap he turns around ad got a good look at her as she turns around for him to do her back. She looked so defenseless so easy to be snatch away part of him want to just pin her against the wall and fuck her now, just one good time. She might never know how badly that always comes to mind when they are naked and alone. Just going at it is always the first impulse and the urge gets stronger every day, every hour, every minute, every second. He felt he had to control himself, they would have time to do all of that later, she just looked so inviting he had to do something so he tickled her side but had his arms at her side encase she did slip he could be there to catch and hold on to her. She talked about how much of a gentleman he was he couldn't but laugh, "That my dear is what you call urge control, don't worry you might get tired of having sex tomorrow, and I hear they have thin walls, people from down the hall are going to hear us." He said taking his time to wash her back, her back was small but tone, Aire had a great figure so he took his time washing her back gently and treating her with the utmost care. "So back to the scales from earlier from 1 to 10, 1 being awful and 10 being amazing are you still hanging on to that 6 or...."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#318 Posted : 25 July 2016 07:16:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"You say this like I don't have the sexiest man on this planet in my shower right now." She said, her fingers tracing the muscles on his back. Aire held onto TJ as he stopped her from falling, laughing. "You play too much!" Aire begins to rinse the soap off of the front of her, while TJ takes care of her back. His touch was soft and soothing, for a minute there Airemese closed her eyes, letting the feeling sink in. Once he was done, she opened her eyes back up and let the "See, you keep talking about tomorrow and it's making me want you now." She turns around and looks at TJ, reaching behind him and turning the water off. "Time to pack."
Offline freestylechamp  
#319 Posted : 25 July 2016 08:46:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

" I wouldn't know if I call myself the sexiest but I am pretty hot." He said flexing his back muscles. "that's the whole point the point is to get you anticipating for a what's going to happen tomorrow I'm going to get you, you just think of all the cool fun stuff we going to do in Japan and let the rest take care of itself." He himself couldn't wait for tomorrow it's going to be a great trip, that was well deserved. Both him and Aire worked too much, it was nice to just take some time off and spend it with one another. He went to his mom's closet to pick up a few clothes that Aire left hiYou going to pick up my clothes too? Cause you know once I'm there Im going to get my nerd on."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#320 Posted : 26 July 2016 02:45:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"It doesn't even matter what happens, as long as I'm with you, that's enough for me." Airemese had only been to Japan to tour, it was always a get in and get out experience. She had never actually been around the country and seen all of the different places the different cities had in store. She was just as excited to willingly leave the states for once and see the world. She dried off and picked up her phone, turning it on out of curiosity and seeing 20 missed calls. She rolled her eyes and turned it back off, throwing it in her suitcase. Aire began to look through the closet and shuffle through all of her summer clothes, picking out different sun dresses, crop tops and t-shirts along with some skirts and jeans. She didn't know how long they'd actually be gone but she was gonna look good whether or not they stayed there for a day or a month. Lastly, she grabbed a few bikinis and placed them on top of her pile of clothes and then closed up her suitcase. She looked over TJ's seeing that he barely started. "You want me to pack for you?" She looked around and went to his side of the closet for his clothes. Aire knew all about fashion but when it came to men, there wasn't much to be done. "You love wearing t-shirts right?" She picked out some t-shirts, jeans and trunks without looking at them and threw them in his suitcase. Putting her hands on her hips, she looked around the room. "Welp, you need anything else?"