logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<15161718>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online freestylechamp  
#321 Posted : 26 July 2016 03:15:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"I feel the same way. I would be with you no matter where you wanted to go," He looked at her turned her phone off and did the same, he could worry about the big things later, but they could always reach carmen if it was an emergency, that was one of the plusof being co-owners the fact fact that they had similar ideas of what they wanted. he smiled as she came in with a look of "why you want me to pack for you," that he just laugh a little, "If that's okay, you know I love t-shirts," he said getting out of the way and looking at the shirts she picks out for them but he knew he wasn't going to wear a lot of these, "It's better if you pick my clothes out I don't want guys looking at us wondering how did this nerd get something so hot," He gots his shoes and flip flops ready knowing he may go to the beaches while he over there really there was a lot of places he could think of once he saw his things pack he went to the airport and got flight to Japan and good god it was 11 hours, He wanted to pick something at night so they can wake up in the morning and be there already. He booked the flight and got first class. Aire would have flipped staying in coach for any length of time let alone 11 hours. "I got to tickets, it's for tonight and we will be in Tokyo tomorrow morning. So what do you want to do until then?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#322 Posted : 03 August 2016 03:25:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Once they were done packing, Aire went around the house cleaning up and throwing some food out so that the house wouldn't be a mess and smell like rotten food when they finally got back, whenever that was. She waited patiently for him to book the tickets, hoping that he got good seats above all else because she knew the flight would be a long one. When he booked the flight and showed her the tickets and nodded her head, looking around. "Well, you like anime right? I guess we can watch some of that and let the time pass." She shrugged, grabbing the remote off of the coffee table and handing it to him.
Online freestylechamp  
#323 Posted : 03 August 2016 04:45:23(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Girl, you do realize we are going to the birth place of it. You may want to take this time to watch your TV soaps cause it is going to be hard to them once we get over there." the time lapse that is going to happen once over there was going to be an adjustment. He sat next to her with his arm over her shoulder flipping through channels. He then grabbed a light blanket and covered it around the two once he found something that both could enjoy some love movie regarding dancing or something he wasn't really paying attention to that right now, has he rested his head on top of Aire sliding closer to her. the movie went off and they started surfing channels again to kill time. They talked about what they had plan once they touched down, the food they were going to try. TJ told Aire about some popular anime that he thought she would like, mostly hello kitty, and sailor moon.

It was time to leave home and make our way to the airport, I did one final walk around the house to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything and everything was off. Had an Taxi driver come and pick us up to take us to the airport cause I didn't really like Uber system. Not where I live cause I feel like they would want to come back and hang out. My leg starting bouncing to control my excitement holding hands most of the way there. We pull up to the airport and I get all the bags out, How Aire packed these bags to the brim I have no idea how they got so heavy. Paid the taxi and make our way to the gate.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online freestylechamp  
#324 Posted : 01 January 2017 04:07:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ spent a lot of time with Aire with their trip to the japan. We to see Mount Fuji and saw old feudal Dojos and building. Got a bunch of souvenirs to bring back home and some much needed time away. Coming back home wasn't as fun as they went back to work, TJ didn't know about Aire's father until later and would spend time in the hospital with him before he passed away. The two of them would talk and a lot of it would be about Aire, but they got a better relationship until he passed away.

TJ did all he could to comfort Aire but he could tell that this affected her a lot and it would be a long time before getting back to her normal self. He didn't want to force her to take it easy and let it sink in. Anniken just buried herself in her work more than ever. He felt this as a chance to really step back and be there to jump in if any of them needed anything.

in the store getting some things that they needed for her brother, one of the things that he didn't like was the fact that people would always come up and ask how everything was, he was fine with there concerned but he really just wanted to be left alone, and that doesn't happen when you're well known. 'Next time I have someone goes to the store instead.' he thought to himself getting through the cash register and calling one of the maids there at the house "Hey, this is TJ I got everything on the list do you need me to stop anywhere else?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#325 Posted : 01 January 2017 05:29:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese had a lot of fun when she was with TJ in Japan. It was like their own little getaway where neither of them had to worry about any responsibilities. Aire liked to work as much as the next person but everyone needed a break every once in a while. With everything the way it was at the time, that trip was really what they needed. When they got back only to find out Dakari was back in the hospital, it was just as tiring as ever. She had took it upon herself to visit her dad at least once a day and bring Arius along with her. Anniken and Dakari hated the hospital but it wasn't like her father had much of a choice. Anniken did though, and so she literally never showed unless absolutely necessary. It was like she just didn't care, there was always some important meeting, vital affair, a flight to wherever that was nothing short of mandatory. Her father sat in a cold hospital all day, dying, and all her mother could do is worry about everyone else's lives. Aire could tell how much she annoyed her mother whenever she asked for more time off but she never expected to get such a strong no on the day her father died. Airemese didn't even ask, thinking like a normal person that time to mourn was just a given but Anniken, being as far from a normal person as humanly possible, handed Aire her schedule for 2017. "No, absolutely not. You've been pulling this shit for 4 years, grow up." Who just says that?? To someone who just lost someone important? As someone who lost the same person? The thought of the whole situation infuriated Airemese,all she wanted was a little more time to herself and of course Anniken just had to fuck that up.

When Aire heard one of the maid's cell ring, she looked over at her. "Is that TJ?" She asked. The maid nodded, handed her the phone. "Hey you still at the store?" She asked. At this point, all she had left in her life was TJ. She was never not thankful for having him. Aire had no idea how she'd survive without him.
Online freestylechamp  
#326 Posted : 01 January 2017 05:44:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Anniken and TJ relationship took a hit after the funeral. They had lots of talks about business beforehand, but afterward, it became about family and personal things. While TJ opened up to Dakari and was able to grieve much like he did for his best friend, Anniken worked harder. He tried hard to get her to talk to him more about personal issues but she would brush it off and focus on work. Maybe he felt that was her way of dealing with it, but work was piling up on Aire and he wanted to ease her burdens as much as possible which meant talking to Anniken about easing up on Aire for a little while.

TJ heard Aire in the background and laughed a little "Hey, Aire. Yea I'm still at the store do you need anything? While I'm out cause I was going to make one quick stop before I come back." The last stop was to Dahlhouse where Anniken would most likely be. She just released the calendar of what was going to be going on next year and they just lost someone so important to them. Maybe one last plea could maybe soften it. Well soften wasn't the right word, I guess you can say give a more human response. He got in the car and put the items in the trunk and got in the car.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#327 Posted : 01 January 2017 06:21:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She smiled while hearing TJ's voice. "No, I'm good. You sound like you're busy, go handle your business babe." She said making a kissy sound before he hang up. She was relieved to talk to TJ even if just for a short while.

Anniken was sitting at a small cafe with a glass of wine and her laptop in front of her. TJ had asked to meet up with her so she set up exactly 30 minutes for them to talk. She was a bit early, using these few minutes to herself. When you're as busy as her you learn to make the most out of the small stuff like this. She typed away on her laptop, talking about how the last few days have gone for her. You could say it was like a journal. She deleted it as soon as she was done writing though, she wasn't stupid. It was just another way to pass time.

Online freestylechamp  
#328 Posted : 01 January 2017 07:02:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Alright I'm going to talk to you later Babe, Love you," he said hanging up and driving off to meet Anniken. He called Studio60 and Dahlhouse to hear that she isn't there which meant she was at the cafe close by. As he pulled up he took a deep breath and exhaled as he got out wondering how this was going to go. He got out the car and walked inside and had them point to Anniken who was on her laptop, "I see you made some time to meet with me thank you. Are you going to be doing your new years party again this year?" he said staying with her and Aire at their home to make things easier for them.

"I wanted to ask you about taking some time off, so you guys can process what happen with your husband." he didn't order anything from the cafe and wasn't planning on it unless it was going to take longer than expected. Right now he didn't have a feel for how this was going to go but this was something that Aire really wanted to just be down to cry and not having to bury her emotions inside.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#329 Posted : 01 January 2017 08:38:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Anniken heard TJ's voice she looked up from her laptopand slowly closed it. She smiled at him, laughing lightly. "You still greet me like a stranger. Do I look that unapproachable?" She asked, taking a sip of her wine. "Unfortunately not, it just wouldn't be appropriate and I.. Don't want to deal with any more questions than I already have. The worst part about secrets has got to be all the questions people have when it's out." Anniken sits back in her seat and waits for him to ask her his question. She put her glass of wine down and looked at TJ. "Can I talk numbers with you, TJ? You run your own label, don't you? This should be an easy one for you then. 30. That's about how many people are signed onto my management company. 8 of them have gone ghost on me, just disappeared mysteriously into the night and popped up several weeks to months later. It's been a horrible trend going on with my talents but when they return they understand that from there they are to suffer the repercussions, this includes fees, a renegotiation of terms in their contract and paying off whatever amount they cost the company. 7 of the said talents have suffered these consequences and have paid or are paying off their debt. Guess which one isn't." She paused at TJ, looking at him and making sure he was following. "I know how my daughter can be. She was very close with her father and is of course going to miss him but that man had one foot in the grave for a while now. Everyone griefs differently but Nicole will just have to adapt. It's not fair to my clients or to my account that she gets to go and show up knowing that I won't put my foot down." she picked her glass back up looking up over him. "Maybe next time you two want some personal ice off you wait for when you actually need it and not for when it will piss me off the most." Anniken smiled passive aggressively.
Online freestylechamp  
#330 Posted : 01 January 2017 15:20:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You can look pretty uninterested in everyone else that it would be hard to approach," He said as he sat down at her table. TJ kept some things to himself but he has made a career off of being open with his music and his personal thoughts. He never wanted to have people unsure of what he was thinking cause that could lead to questions and speculation that he didn't have time for. "Saying what is on your mind and having your point across cut out a lot of those questions though."

As Anniken went to talking business it want something that was new he expected this much. What was he going to tell someone that worked while being pregnant and didn't tell anyone. It wasn't so much as an excuse as it was work ethic. "Nothing I put out here is to upset you. Both of you loss someone very close and it will be wrong for to get in the way you run your business. Your daughter is sensitive though. She not going to be able to distract herself by work but by spending time with people that she loves and cares for. Besides he and her were talking about having our own child." He slipped in as it was normal onversation hoping she didn't get more pissed off hearing about Kidd and Aire thinking about having a child.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#331 Posted : 02 January 2017 13:27:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I swear, I'm a sweetheart on the inside." She said with a smile. That was a lie. Anniken listened to his advice, taking a deep breath and nodding. "I suppose. I guess I just wasn't strong enough to. Whenever I tell anyone anything it's always a statement. A neatly written, well executed and perfectly timed statement. How do you do that when all you have to say is, 'My family's falling apart'?" Anniken was serious about her family though it was the one thing in her life that she never got quite right. She sighed softly, looking at the table and clutching at her glass.

She finally picked it up when TJ was done talking. "I respect your decision to reach out to me and express your concerns for my daughter, I know how much love you've given her and as a mom, I am ever so grateful. That doesn't change the fact that it is just a firm no. I've given her the last 4 years to spend time with him.. to prepare. I let her leave Rum & Coke's world tour, pushed back their fourth album an entire year and she skipped out on all promotion for her own solo album. I'm even giving her until second quarter before she even has to do anything public again. If that's not enough time for her, then I will have to take real action against her. I'm putting my foot down, and I'd very much like everyone to comply so no one gets stumped on."

When TJ mentioned the possibility of a grandchild, she stops for a minute. Anniken sipped slowly on more wine, thinking. By the time she put the glass back down, she had her response. "TJ, how do you honestly feel about Nicole's career? If she was dropped from her label today, would you sign her? What would be the first thing you do with her on your roster? Where would you suggest she take her music? Do you think the GP would connect with her? How much would you expect an album of hers to sell in the first week?" She asked all at once, expecting an answer to all of them.
Online freestylechamp  
#332 Posted : 02 January 2017 15:04:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Anniken, when it comes to business you're about as sweet as a rattlesnake, I mean that in a good way." he laughed as she said she was a nice person which he didn't doubt but personal Anniken and business Anniken were two different people. Drawing the line between work and personal was always hard his mother and father never brother with it and decided to just cut the family ties off. That wasn't to say that he hated them for but they were not about to do family time when they had bills to pay and not knowing if they had enough. That was a problem he didn't want but he saw how he wanted to be and that wasn't it.

"Just from a business perspective, if it ever across your mind. I would sign her. She is talented very talented. Enough that if she wrote another album and I had access to it, I would leak it in a heartbeat. She is a great songwriter and singer that if the duo ever did split the draw will be something that would get a world buzzing about something. Where I think her music will go...I think she should write what she is feeling right now, darker more heartfelt and have people feel her pain and sorrow before bringing hope a light back. I would want her to explore more emotions and have people crying with the feels like I know she is capable of. If she did that, people would line up shit....I did 490,000 my first week. She can do that, she can do 490,000 first week. I believe that." TJ had a lot of faith in Nicole's ability and he saw how much she did with her writing and singing. Being in a group and being solo was a different feel sure but it only made things better for her. He was interested in what would happen if they ever did break up the Rum & Coke duo would they ever bring it back.

"On a personal level, I don't know if I could beat as strict as you when it comes to deadlines and deals. My ways are different cause I don't know anything else...I'm a rapper that people like to listen to, cause of reasons. Getting feature on a track here and their people already know what a song is like and they want me to some in and put my spin on it so I put myself out of it and have Kidd do his two cents on whatever that person wanted. When it comes to my stuff I can't separate myself I can't take myself out of me. but she can. She writes things that she throws away and you will think someone else wrote it. the material she comes up with is so broad that all I would do is narrow it. She thinks very highly of you and thinks the world of you that I think sometimes she kind of coast on the fact that she has you in her corner that if she was on her own now I don't think she could deal with it. But I think she could write her best knowing that it will be all on her to make it happen."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#333 Posted : 12 January 2017 11:01:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken had a good laugh when TJ called her a rattlesnake. "That bad?" She asked. The truth of it all was that there was no "personal" Anniken. She was passionate about her job and her clients so on the inside of that tough business woman there was just another business woman who cared significantly less about things. Significantly.

"See, you started off right and then veered off from reality. Yes, Airemese is extremely talented, probably more talented than everyone else on my roster, but she still has not developed that.. Factor. The one that's makes you interested in her, not as a celebrity, but as a person. The one that makes people just infatuated with you and your life, the one that attracts those real fans who want to know what she's up to at all times. The one that brings in the kind of money her talent deserves and requires. She does not live a life any of her fans can relate to and even if she did, you've probably noticed by now that Nicole is so used to writing songs about everyone else that she's still trying to figure out how to write about herself. 500k in the first week? Maybe after extensive promotion that costs money she probably won't be able to make back anyway." Anniken leaned in as if she was about to tell TJ something private. "You want know a secret? I had Nicole's album leaked and threw Nina's name in the mix. Nina has that obsessive factor, people wanna know what's going on with her when the curtains come down. People want to know who she's with and who she hates and what kind of music she's making, Nicole has been in her shadow this whole time. By doing what I did, it was no longer, 'Rum's partner-in-crime just released an album', it was 'Coke betrayed by Rum after album leaks'". She leans back, exhaling as if she achieved something. "Just like that, Coke became her own name. After 4 years of fame, she finally has something people want to know all the details about! The ball is rolling and now we just need it to land in our park. This is a crucial time for her and we may never get this chance again. She doesn't see that, but now you do."

Anniken's tone suddenly changes, this is the part where she always seemed to get her way. "If Nicole has a baby, in everyone's eyes she goes back to having a perfect life that they're not the least bit interested in. She loses all of her momentum, all of it. I see it, you see it.. She doesn't. And she won't, until she's 40 something wondering why her career never panned out the way she always dreamed it would." Anniken looked TJ in the face. "She's gonna want someone to blame and she's not going to blame me, I'm not the one who knocked her up in the prime of her career. She may be the woman you love but she's the woman I raised first and I raised a spoiled brat so that she'll neve turn out as cold as me. Her love for you is one she's had for about 4 years. The love she has for music she's had all her life. I'm not saying she's gonna choose it over you but she will resent you in the long run and it could very well be the death of your marriage." She paused, looking down. "Or worse," Anniken really knew how to be dramatic. "She blames herself much more and it ends up being the death of her. Her medication already makes her prone to... that." Anniken sips some wine out of her glass, slipping that last part in because she knows good and well that TJ knows nothing about Airemese's medication.

Edited by user 12 January 2017 11:02:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Online freestylechamp  
#334 Posted : 12 January 2017 12:15:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I mean it in a good way, it is nice to see that you really cared about the people you manage," Tj said leaning in to hear that she had to say. As he listening to her talk about Aire, or Nicole there was a lot of truth to it and he could see where she was coming from. Coke spent a lot of time being the second wheel that it was hard to find individuality when Rum had the persona. Marketing wise it could be a stretch to find something that she can have people relate too. That not to say it couldn't be or that this was the only way to get her on center stage, as she knows how to write great songs she has proven that the relatability comes from her "spoil" upbringing but he had a fix for that, "I get it, marketing-wise it was a good chance to build up the character. Have you ever watched wrestling? lots of people know that it is staged and these people build a character that reacts to the crowd. Bad guys getting cheered, booed guys getting booed, it doesn't matter if you have the whole company behind you if the fans hate the character then they will bash the character non-stop and go for what they like. I know that it is weird to bring up but "Coke" is in this position because "Coke" isn't complete. Struggling is what bring humans together. Even if she did interviews and her albums would sell the way she is now isn't going to get those true fan because she is still going to be the same spoiled person. Just by herself now, if you did split the tag team even if she is a better songwriter. It won't matter because the experience "Rum" has true fans will rather listen to."

What TJ said next was something he never said to Anniken, even if he thought it. "You way you guys used Nicole, as made it more difficult than it needed to be. Until we find her the real person that has flaws, and talks about those flaws...medication and all. She is still going to be in a box, getting the Rum & Coke fans. How many of those fans will stick around if the breakup did happen? I really love Nicole, enough that I would stop music for her regardless of if she would do the same..." he paused for a second taking a deep breath to think. A lot of the public life has been perfect but they had their struggles and he felt that one of the reasons why people cared about him is because he exposed a lot about himself early. Things that he didn't want to share he put out. "Whatever demons she has in closet, things she wants to bury are the things that hold her back from reaching the masses. I don't know everything about her but I do know how much she loves music how much she enjoys writing songs, I want other people to notice her joy, and feel her lows."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#335 Posted : 12 January 2017 13:15:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken nodded her head when TJ started to explain the wrestling metaphor, already having her response. "You're absolutely right, we're aware that this little story is only a short term solution but no matter how small, it's still a window of opportunity. Yes, we're viewing this from different perspectives but we're completely on the same page. Has she shown you any of the new music? So far she's really been opening up, she's talking about the things that's gonna have her viewed as much more than just a girl who grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth, raised by a mom who was too involved. Opening up about the real side of her is what she needs to take her career to the next step and that's exactly what she's doing. Can't you see? You agree with me, you know releasing the music that will show her true colors is just what she needs and yet Nicole sent you here to try and convince me that she needs more time off. She's not trying to spend more time mourning over her dad, she's trying to hide from her most personal work. She's scared of exposing herself and being vulnerable in front of millions, she's running. I don't have time to chase her, if she really wants this she has to grow up." Anniken smiled at TJ. "You want people to notice her joy and feel her lows and yet you're sitting across from me, demanding that I push back the music that's gonna do just that. You're smart, TJ. It can't be hard for you to see that starting a family right now is only going to hinder her greatly."
Online freestylechamp  
#336 Posted : 14 January 2017 04:45:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"We both wants what is best for nicole, part of raising a family is my selfish reason. I want to start a family and have a child of my own. Both of us come from different sides of this and although we have different opinions of what can work both of us know that she need to do something differently." he then smiled at Anniken and bowed his head to her. "This isn't a business meeting though. It's not me demanding anything from the boss of my wife. This is just a son in law asking his mother in law to not forget your daughter is spoiled but she is also sensitive. Try not to be so heavy handed when dealing with someone who has lived a pamper life. I have heard stories of the two of you and while she deeply admires you, she hasn't had the struggles you had mostly because you wanted a better life for her. Both of you did." They wanted to do what was best for her and they both knew a lot about her, Anniken more so with the medication. Even living together Nicole would still hide things from him not saying anything unless it was brought up. "What are you getting ready to do now after this, are you two going to go to the grave-site?" They haven't spent much time at the cemetery, the funeral was small but it was a very nice site. They have people to clean and neat flowers near the headstone.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online freestylechamp  
#337 Posted : 20 September 2017 02:31:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ messaged Aire to get something for her to eat so that can be together and talk about a few things. Everything was fine in his opinion but there was a few things that he didn't like, one of them was this drug use by Aire. It was something that he didn't think it was such a big issue but being around her he noticed a lot of things about that he didn't know. "Hey Aire come on Lets eat," He got some food from a local shop that was pretty good.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#338 Posted : 02 October 2017 00:53:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
TJ messaged Aire to get something for her to eat so that can be together and talk about a few things. Everything was fine in his opinion but there was a few things that he didn't like, one of them was this drug use by Aire. It was something that he didn't think it was such a big issue but being around her he noticed a lot of things about that he didn't know. "Hey Aire come on Lets eat," He got some food from a local shop that was pretty good.

Aire didn't get the message from TJ so she had no idea he was on the way. She was busy writing, or rather, erasing. Airemese was a firm believer in not wasting paper. It wasn't a matter of being low on resources, she just really respected the earth and all the different things it provided for her stay. Anyone who knows Aire knows that she is very intertwined with nature, so much so that it's apart of her spirituality. She was currently getting rid of something she had written months ago but she refused to do so by throwing perfectly good peices of paper away. To the average person, erasing a few pages of writing only took a few seconds but Aire wasn't the average person. She took her time, making sure every mark was completely gone from the sheets. This somehow took her way longer than it ever should.
Online freestylechamp  
#339 Posted : 04 October 2017 01:35:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post

Aire didn't get the message from TJ so she had no idea he was on the way. She was busy writing, or rather, erasing. Airemese was a firm believer in not wasting paper. It wasn't a matter of being low on resources, she just really respected the earth and all the different things it provided for her stay. Anyone who knows Aire knows that she is very intertwined with nature, so much so that it's apart of her spirituality. She was currently getting rid of something she had written months ago but she refused to do so by throwing perfectly good peices of paper away. To the average person, erasing a few pages of writing only took a few seconds but Aire wasn't the average person. She took her time, making sure every mark was completely gone from the sheets. This somehow took her way longer than it ever should.

TJ showed up at home with food from chipotle. No answer from her so he just got the last thing from there that they ordered. He got her a salad and got himself a bowl as he open the door to their house. Things have been fine with the two of them, they haven't been all lovey dovey since spending more time together they really just been out of each others away kind of like just going through the personal lives he knew how much this album ment to her so he wanted to give her space and let her do her creative stuff. It was her idea to build in a studio in the home so he could tell right away where she was going to be. looking around it looked like she didn't even leave as the rest of house looked untouched, he went over to the studio and knocked on the door before opening it "Aire, I got you some food." he said as he peaks in to see her doing something to a peice of paper. "You aren't using the pad for that?" TJ was all about tech when it came to songs, instead of having sheets of paper all over the place put all of his stuff on the cloud and that means he can get to it anytime anywhere and always have it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online freestylechamp  
#340 Posted : 30 December 2022 10:08:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: 5 years, 5 years! anyway

There have been a lot of things that TJ had to work through this year not a lot of it was personal though. This year he set a goal for himself to be a better leader when it came to the label. Just Record wasn't just his pet project, it was the thing that he wanted to leave behind more so than his music. He wanted to be more hands-on and that meant spending more time in meetings and working on deals something that he didn't have much of a passion for when he started. He was all about Freedom and personal expression when you are ready let us know so we can support and promote but he was been still an artist himself. He went into his hole to do a massive project himself and didn't leave someone in charge to manage everything. Some of the acts still haven't created anything while other are just finally coming into their own. Money-wise this was a good investment with studio time, producers, engineers, travel, and just people on the clock that really have nothing to do. At times like this, he felt more in tune with his mother-in-law Anniken than himself.

Relationship wise he and his wife were busy putting out music, with her doing a tour and him putting out his project two months ago, they have been busy with work. Sure they would facetime and talk about what they are doing but it has been a while since they were together and enjoyed each other and it has been that way for a while. That isn't to say that he didn't feel differently about his wife, she was the best thing he could ever ask for. He wanted to spend more time with her and go through things with her but he also had things he had to do and achieve and he couldn't do that being underneath his wife, figuratively and literally.

Recently he has been on the lookout trying to scout talent for the label. Right now he was in Compton's Performace Art Academy, to see if there was anyone that had any real talent that could be brought up.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 30/12/2022(UTC)