logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<2122232425>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#441 Posted : 06 July 2018 13:51:40(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Dallas holds Dustyn,giving a small peck on the lips and then another. It was unavoidable to not here... other things going on. But he felt that he and Dustyn were the only real couple here. So there was more for them to enjoy. It almost felt like before the world went to crap . I haven't heard anything from the brotherhood or from the recovered tech from the enclave. It's probable everywhere else Is like this too. Maybe not as destroyed,but just as irradiated." Dallas stops and stares off, envisioning an Australian wasteland. Unless it was mad Max like,with no mutant animals,they could have that shit." Jesus. They probably have kangaroos the size and attitude of deathclaws...but with people hands." He shudders. He sighs again and kisses Dustyn,this time far more passionately. "Yeah,let's enjoy these few hours before sunrise."

It was weird doing this with Reuben of all people. But it was oddly enjoyable. Mainly because he seemed to appreciate it. There probably wasn't an issue of him demanding more. Though out of fear of her or respect, she didn't know. She had been in the wasteland too long to really give anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore. But his touch was very gentle. Looking over her shoulder,she could see that her friends were similarly occupied. So she decided to just go with it. If she was killed tomorrow,a half assed handjob shouldn't be her last moment of intimacy. "Oh!" She exclaims as she pays attention to Reuben's dick in her hand. Her motions became far softer until she was lightly circling his head with her thumb. she leans her head back and enjoys the feeling from his hands on her. "Your cock is fuckin huge." She whispers in his ear.

Nina knew that pee story had to be true! The moment Joshua mouthed off,she was firing thwt little gem at him."'not my thing either,love. But probably one of the cleaner fluids in the Commonwealth." She giggled back. Thank God Josh wasn't around. Even fuckijg Billy in front of him wasn't smite enough for Nina. She jumps when her butt is pinched. It was the last thing she expected. "You shit!" She giggles and twists Billy's nipples. She looks at Billy once his trousers are off. not the first time she's seen it for sure. "I'm thinking I miss the piercing. But I'm glad I'm not going to chip a tooth." She says,kissing it gently,resting her bottom lip where the piercing used to be.

Erich wriggled out of his sleeping bag and made his way through the house. What could Nina want at this hour? He was rather oblivious to Erica and Reuben,and just averted his eyes when passing Dustyn and Dallas. He arrives seeing a very naked Billy with Ninas mouth on his Willy." Dammit,this is what you called me over here for?!" He laughs and turns to to back. Who hadn't played the "call someone over so you can shock them with a sex act" game?

Nina looks at Billy and kisses his thigh. "The man's fucking oblivious." She laughs. She hooks erich's belt loop with her foot and pulls him back. this was going to be fun. Definitely more fun than what Erica was having. "Billy and I were talking and we were thinking... fuck it,I'm not being clever. Get in here."she pulls Erich so he topples onto Billy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#442 Posted : 07 July 2018 03:16:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19122 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"You know what sucks? We spent years building names for ourselves, lost countless hours and days of sleep, went through hell and back in the industry, created great music and a legacy back in the old world...and now it's all gone. We didn't even get to release the album we were working on. It was full of bops! I wonder if there is still a computer intact somewhere with some iTunes files on it?" The music here was alright but he grew tired of the same handful of songs being broadcast on dodgy wavelengths. Everyone needs a bit of Weekend music to liven things up. "Imagine what places like the Amazon must be like? Mutated snakes and spiders and monkeys!" Dustyn covers his eyes and hides against Dallas, scaring himself with the mental image. Regular monkeys terrified him. The looked like little hairy people with creepy limbs who made freaky noises. Dustyn returns the kiss with the same passion, resting his hand on Dallas' muscular chest before grinning. "Oh? And how do you want to spend these few hours?" he asks, giggling and kissing his boyfriend again.

Reuben may seem all sweet and virginal but he's a young man with needs. He has naughty thoughts like this all the time but has just never gone through with them. There's no telling what will happen in this wasteland. You could be blowing your load then have your head blown off for the caps...and any head will do. When Erica circles the head with her thumb, Reuben twitches a little and chuckles. It's clear he's sensitive and really liked it. He responds very well to touch. He is hard of hearing and the lights are out so it's dark too, cutting off another sense and making his response to touch heightened. He has no idea what she's going to do or where she's going to go. Reuben just finds out once he feels it happening. He continues to feel on her breast, gently brushing his thumb over her nipple. Being close to his ear, he heard her words perfectly and it was rather seductive. "You like?" he asks with a soft chuckle. Hearing how big he is does wonders for the ego. His tip starts to get a little wet and sticky. Clearly Erica is doing her job and really working him up.

Sayyid is about to say something but can see and hear that quite a lot of people are preoccupied. He doesn't mind, though. He'd much rather be around people having sex than people murdering and looting. He laughs to himself and turns over on the bed in the direction of Dallas, Dustyn, Reuben and Erica. Facing Billy at the other end of the room would've been a bit too much although, given the right amount of caps, the brothers wouldn't object to...lending a helping hand to one another.

Deneil, on the other hand, doesn't stay quiet. "Ayyyy every hole's a goal right?!" he calls out from the only single bed in the room. If he wasn't injured, he'd be right in amongst the action. "Happy humping ya bunch of mad shaggers. Bust one for me, fam." Deneil closes his eyes, trying to get some sleep while the others have their fun.

"You know what I miss? Earphones," says Oscar in a joking manner. He's not a prude but all this just isn't for him. After losing his significant other, sex was the last thing on his mind. It was something he was done with. Another lost activity of the past. It's the same for Riley. They just lay in their sleeping bags, trying to stifle their laughter.

"Yeah I miss the piercing too but I couldn't risk having it in this world. Tastes and feels just as good...so I've been told," Billy winks and then bites on his bottom lip, gripping onto the bed and tilting his head back a little as he feels Nina kissing his head. "I knew you liked the darker meat..." Billy jokes, laughing as he brushes Nina's hair from her face, looking down at her while his dick is against her lips. Billy has a lovely skin tone so naturally, it translates to down there as well. He's not as pink as the other guys would be. When Erich is pulled on top of him, he looks him in the eye and smiles. "Hellooo. Remember me? I'm the guy who saved your life earlier. Feel like showing me some appreciation?" Billy grins, playing with Erich's hair. He doesn't touch him in an intimate way nor kisses him just in case Erich isn't down for it. Gently easing him is the best thing to do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#443 Posted : 07 July 2018 05:24:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"see? That's why it's good that..I forget the bands name I was in with Kellin..it's good that band never went anywhere. So no big loss when the world went to shit. It may be different for you guys though." He smiles to Dustyn. He rubs his shoulders softly and probably bursts his bubble. "Dust,I doubt iTunes is around. seems only vacuum tube powered electronics survived the emp. Though maybe there is a cult somewhere that worships weekend as some sort of Gods. I've found an Elvis cult out in Vegas. So how knows?" Dallas doesn't want to imagine the really wild places on Earth made Wilder with radiation. Logic would dictate that the anaconda now grows hundreds of feet long and crocodiles are the size of buses. As for monkeys? Dally just laughed. "Dust,I wish a fucking monkey would try to attack us. I'm already ready to tell him to get his hands off of us,the damned dirty ape!" He pretends to punch the sky a few times after referencing planet of the apes. He smirks at Dustyn asking what to do. But it even with everything,he still couldn't do the public sex thing. "Um...play cards?" He says,turning red. So much for the big tough paladin.

Erica kisses Reuben's neck,before biting it firmly and sucking. Tomorrow he could hold his head high with a huge hickey on his neck. Proof that while Josh was out fucking around,Reuben was LITERALLY fucking around. Well,almost. There would be none of that, nothing personal about Reuben,she just always found quote unquote proper sex to be deeply impersonal. She returns to stroking him much more firmly. Now moving directly in front of him,close enough to where his tip brushes her shorts. "I do like it. It's so much bigger than Billy's." She whispers in his ear. She figured it would be a good thing for Ruben to know,another feather in his cap. Which ,just to add to Billy's previous comment, she giggles naughtily,"oh,and trust me. You WANT to tell me when you're going to go." She tells him in his ear, breathing extra heavy with every word. Oh,he was getting extra. She did love her nipples being played with and he was doing it right. If he sharply pinched them,this was over. She always had very sensitive ones.

At deneil's words,a glimpse of the old Erica appears,and she blushes deeply in the dark. "If you're heart could take it,you'd be next!" She giggles. That would take 800 caps minimum. While certainly seemingly fun,deneil was never someone she wanted to be with.. than again neither was Reuben. But it was actually kind of nice. She thinks she locks eyes with saayid in the dark. It was painful for a moment,but she decides to make it more and interesting for him and drops her pants and stepping out of them. which also suddenly made Reuben's experience far better.

Nina laughs at Billy and caresses his stomach with her face. "I grew up in Whitechapel,what do you think,love?" She kisses his belly button gently. While never rough,both the girls are absurdly gentle when..ahem. they get enough roughness in the wasteland. She did briefly wonder what England was like these days. But quickly was brought back a the task at hand. Nina holds Billy's face and kisses him, pulling his bottom lip with her teeth. She then does the same to Erich. "Lose the clothes, dork." She teases him.

Erich wags his finger at Billy and laughs," see! I knew there was some sort of prison repayment system you were implying! Well,nothing doing,pal." He says,while crossing his arms. But he does run his fingers through Billy's hair in a way that says he's open to what's going on. After the kiss from Nina,he quickly lost the pants. Which was weird at first. As a man,you're always supposed to want own the biggest cock in the room. But this was not the case. He already looked down and saw what Billy had was a bit bigger. ,But erich made up in width.

Nina looks and gives Erich a slight tug. "Right. Sorry lads. Due to nobody being small,I am NOT doing the double penetration thing." She laughs,very ready to be part of this sandwich. "You want that,talk to Erica." She yells across the room.

"Keep it up,bitch. I'll bring Reuben and his massive cock to choke you with." Erica calls back.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#444 Posted : 07 July 2018 07:53:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Juneau was a great band, Dallas. Don't sell yourself short! I mean...yeah, Weekend sold more records. Yes, we had more #1s. Yes, we won over 200 awards. Yes, our second album is one of the best-selling of all-time. Yes, everything we released charted at least within the top 5 worldwide. Yes, we were recognised as the biggest band of the 21st century but you know...your band...the album you had was good." Dustyn giggles, purposely winding Dallas up. "Don't miss your fans though. Sorry." Dustyn shrugs, being brutally honest. Juneau fans loathed Dustyn. He wasn't cool enough to be shacking up with the lead singer of a "respected" rock band. That scene can be more fearsome than the teenage pop loving crowd. Rose McGowan got shit for when she dated Marilyn Manson. Nirvana fans despise Courtney Love. Juneau fans wanted Dustyn's head on a stick. "Play cards? Has my Paladin gone suddenly shy?" Dustyn giggles, stroking Dallas beard and leaning in to his blushing face.

Reuben continues to feel on Erica, gripping and pinching as much as he can without being too rough about it. He can't really do much in this position so he puts a lot of attention of what his hands can actually do at this moment in time. Erica hasn't hinted at doing anything further than this so he doesn't try to step it up. It's difficult though, especially when she loses her pants. His other hand moves up her inner thigh. "Bigger than Billy?" he asks with a smirk, feeling all flattered. His ego is also getting a good rubbing so he leans back, rather than sitting and in doing so, it allows the full length of his dick to be on display. It's...definitely filled with Puerto Rican passion. When he was sitting, it was slightly more retracted in with his hips. Laying back fully allows him to stand to attention and he begins to move his hips, basically fucking her hand. "Uh...I don't..I..don't know if I..I can last..." he says in a breathy voice, moving faster and clearly heading towards the point of no return.

Sayyid tries to look at what he can in the darkness. He can make out shapes and things are in bad lighting so it's not exactly a crystal clear image of the hot action but it's enough for a cheap thrill. His eyes move back and forth from Erica and Reuben. Sayyid identifies as a straight man but sex is sex to him. Being witness to any live action is hot.

Deneil is relaxing, drifting off to sleep but wants to share one final message before he goes off to the land of nod. "Anyone who doesn't swallow is a fucking goblin monger." And with that, he turns to face the wall for the night. The others laugh in the darkness. Deneil just has a way of blurting hilarious things out. It's his lack of thought and strong Cockney accent that does the trick though.

Billy chuckles a little, making his cute tummy area bounce a little as his belly button is kissed. He likes it rough but certain areas are really sensitive and he goes all giggly and mushy. Billy returns the kiss with the same passion, running a hand through her hair and letting out a little moan when his lip is pulled. He's a very intense yet wonderful kisser. Lots of people haven't perfected the art of the kiss but Billy has it down. "Anyone as good looking as me in Whitechapel though? Don't say Charlie." Billy grins and runs a hand over Nina's bottom.

Billy looks down to see what Erich has and immediately notices the width. "Fuck...anyone here have a detachable jaw?!". Billy is proud of what he has. It's over 8 inches, it looks pretty and his slight curve adds character. If he could change one thing though, it'd be to have a little more thickness. He's a little envious of Erich. Billy raises up a little to give Nina another kiss, slipping in a little tongue before leaning towards Erich, wanting to do the same. Sharing is caring. His lips lock with Erich's just like way back in Nordhagen but this time, Billy is sliding in some tongue.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/07/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#445 Posted : 07 July 2018 11:21:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"juneau!" dallas exclaims,putting a hand to his forehead. " i was drawing a complete blank. fuck." dallas says rather sadly. the dallas of old truly was fading away to barely a memory. he felt terrible that he couldnt remember what should have been important in his life. but maybe it wasnt so important anymore. " now im really not doubting there is a cult of savages having wild orgies to the tune of weekend songs in hopes of making you guys materialize. you know...,maybe i should bring you all back to the brotherhood. we could use you to pacify the local tribes. except for the one guy who isnt here....synths probablyt still listen to juneau." dallas says with a smirk. it was always a running joke that nobody cared for scott. so it almost did make sense that he wasnt here. though he wouldnt doubt the guy became near as feral as the harlots seemed to become. "dust...im pretty sure our fans gave up on us before the war. any that were still hassling you were probably time travelers who thought we were still relevant." he grins and holds dustyn close to him. dallas suddenly rubs his beard on dustyn's face while whisper yelling "Ad Victoriam!" .which probably could have gotten him thrown off the prydwyn if anyone heard. but he was among friends here. and even those that didnt like him were occupied. " im not shy! im just not a whore like the rest of these degenerates." he says looking around in fake haughtiness.

reuben was just right in his movements on her. for the first time erica makes a sound of honest enjoyment. she syncs her hand and hips so that just the slighest bit of her pubic hair touched reuben. hey,its the wasteland it was a bitch shaving legs and armpits as is. but she wasnt like 70's porn star down there and she hadnt had any complaints. she gives a little squeak when his hand touches her thigh. this could be her only chance at some pleasure for tonight,so maybe she should go for it. she leans closer to his ear,kissing it before she speaks. " after." she says simply." im going to want your full attention." she giggles in his ear. typically she would add "you better make me cum or lopping your hand off and doing it myself!" but reuben probably feared her enough already. plus it isnt really joke if you've actually done it before. she stops her motion and hefts reuben's dick like it was a prize cucumber. " oh yeah. by a good two inches or so." she tells hims softly and holds her arm up next to it. granted,erica was a tiny woman,but it still compared favorably with her forearm. " if you were to fuck me with that,it'd feel like getting fisted." she says,giving a little moan for effect when saying fisted. if anything,the wasteland had made erica far more dirty in her dirty talk. "good boy." erica tells reueben,kissing his neck again. she slides off an kneels on the floor to take him in her mouth. fucking wood blocks on the floor! she kicks one and it goes flying over towards the sleeping bag area. she wasnt competing with a dead woman,but erica seriously doubted sabina ever swallowed. so maybe this would be a memorable experience for reuben. she bobs her head,resting her hands on reubens thighs.ready to make this night one he'd never forget.

this time nina replies to deneil,in her own cockney accent. "im a goblin monger and im spitting it in your med-x syringe,love!" she calls back. realizing suddenly that there are 2 other brothers in this room. she wasnt sure,but in pre war times this would either be slightly disturbing or every third video on a porn site. " you know what, if you get all better...erica and i are fucking you silly! erica has small boobs,but they are lovely sperm targets." nina says in encouragement. anything to help the sick,right?
its not seen in the dark,but erica gives nina the finger.

"oh my god! i dont think i've ever heard you giggle!" nina screeches in glee. "you can kill a thousand raiders,skull fuck piper and defeat swan in a boxing match. but i will NEVER forget that. no way." she says,shaking her head as far as it would go in either direction. she playfully ponders billy's question,tapping her finger in thought on his nipples. shes actually playing the jeopardy theme as she taps. "well,the was that girl at the chippy by my house. but other than her? nah. you're the best looking. " she coos. "oh!" she adds in surprises, " unless shes a ghoul now!" she laughs warmly,tossing her head back. it may have been a shared location,but nina had always felt some sort of attachment to billy. which is probably why she felt totally at ease with him here. billys hand felt great on her butt so she moved against it slightly.

"me?!" erich says to billy in shock. "you could beat a seal to death with that thing,billy." he says with a sigh and shake of his head. it was odd at first kissing billy with tongue. but erich was cool with it. lord,he hoped this didnt open the gates for dustyn. he got the idea that dallas was away a lot. no,this was a billy only thing. bonding,like the romans,right!? he does hold the back of billys head with his hand and returns the tongue.

nina plays at being ignored. "fine fine. i'll just take these" she grabs her breasts and wiggles them,"and this ass that wont stop,i'll take them elsewhere.i'm sure sid will appreciate them." she adds,totally butchering the elder khan's name. she really wasnt familar with him at all. so she was close to his name as she could get.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/07/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#446 Posted : 07 July 2018 21:23:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I liked your music if that counts for something?" Dustyn says with a sweet smile, stroking his boyfriend's arm. In all honesty, that entire scene isn't Dustyn's thing but he grew to like Dallas' music merely from the fact he forced himself to support him. After listening for a while, he got pretty into it. Dustyn playfully nudges Dallas at the Scott reference. "Dallas, don't be rude! Scott was an important part of the group..." He can't help but giggle though. As much as he felt sorry for Scott he was indeed vocally challenged. Even Reuben cringed at the notes. When Dallas says Ad Victorium, he finds it insanely attractive. "Ooooh...say that again..." he says with a laugh, playing with Dallas' amazing beard. Dustyn then moves his hands down slowly and caresses the shape of Dallas bulge through the material, being very discreet about it. He knows Dallas isn't as bold as the others but he still deserves something even if it's the smallest act. Dustyn leans in and whispers "Ad Victorium..." while circling the outline of Dallas' head with his thumb, playfully teasing him.

Reuben is well gifted and he doesn't have the huge ego to go along with it, somehow making it even more appealing. Some guys are just too...cocky. Not only he gifted down there but it's all very pretty - nice and smooth, cute pink colouring and he's tightly and perfectly cut. Some circumcisions look botched like they went to mirelurk for the snippy snip. Not Reubz. His tip becomes even wetter when he feels her hair against her, naturally lubing up for penetration even though it's not going to happen. The excitement grows and grows at the prospect of pleasuring Erica later and hearing all the compliments too. He moans out and jumps a little when he feels Erica take him into his mouth, finding it so unexpected in the dark. "Oh..yes...." he says in a breathy voice, feeling more and more pent up as she bobs her head. He isn't sure how much of it she can take so instead of forcing her head down, Reuben just raises his hips up and down ever so slightly, pushing a little more of his length into her mouth. He wishes it could last longer but nope, this is it. Reuben feels that familiar tingle building up. "Uuuh...uuh..Erica..I'm gonna...I..I..." Reuben throws his head back and curls his toes as he finally releases, pumping his load out into her mouth. And it truly was a LOAD. It has been about two years. Yikes. "Uhhh fuuuuuck!" he moans, cussing around her for the first time as he STILL continues to twitch and release smaller spurts.

"I hope all of that was contained..." jokes Oscar from his sleeping bag, overhearing everything. He is joking around but part of him does hope it was contained. He doesn't want to get up for a wee and accidentally step on some Reuben produce.

Billy looks around with shifty eyes and blushes slightly. "I...I didn't giggle!". Billy doesn't like to be seen as cute. To him, that's like a weakness. He'd rather people think of him as mentally unhinged than as adorable. He then giggles again when his nipples are tapped before scowling at Nina for making him do so. He smirks and raises his hips, brushing the length of his dick against her but not penetrating. Billy moans lightly at the warmth and bites on his bottom lip, looking up at her and winking. "You have two gorgeous men at your service. What's it to be?" With Nina being the only woman present, he thinks it's only right she gets to call the shots...plus Erich seems unfamiliar to it all and Billy's own personal taste doesn't sit well with everyone.

After his kiss with Erich, he strokes his cheek and looks into his eye. "How many fan fictions do you think are coming to life right now?" He chuckles and moves his hand down, eventually coming to Erich's dick. Rather than grabbing it, he uses his fingertips to softly caress the underside of his cock head, wanting to pleasure the sweet spots and be a bit of a tease. It's also a way of showing him that he can have fun with Billy and that it's no big deal and he'll be safe. Billy isn't always into double fisting.

Billy bursts into a fit on laughter when Nina butchers his brother's name. "Who the fuck is Sid, love?". He continues to laugh which is even more adorable than the giggle. Billy, for as tough and infamous as he is, has a really soft spoken voice and his laugh is kinda odd but infectious and not a sound you'd expect to come from him. "Aw...don't worry. Erich and I still appreciate your tits. We were just having a moment. He's been wanting to rearrange my guts for years."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#447 Posted : 08 July 2018 03:45:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dustyn was always very supportive of his music. which was very sweet of him. dallas could tell it really wasnt dustyn's bag of tea at all."sure scott was important. vocal groups need five people. " he teases back to dustyn,ticking off the weekend members on his fingers. scott was sweet though,so it could all be excused. when dustyn asks him to say the brotherhood motto again,dallas starts tickling dustyn's sides and saying "mufasa mufasa mufasa!!" surely no usable copy of the lion king existed ,so it was important this moment in human history was remembered. also,he loved to hear dustyn laugh. dallas does jump slightly when he feels the hand on him.he not so subltly looks around to ensure nobody is watching. the man could face down an entire city of feral ghouls,but he would probably die if the roving eyes and mouth of deneil came his way. "ooh,you say it again. lets play paladin who just found the scribe who is a synth. how are you going to win my silence?" dallas jokes to dustyn . he closes his eyes and enjoys the moment. while loyal like all brotherhood. he did tend to get a little more lighthearted about the whole thing the longer he was away.

she feels the extra bit of wetness against her. it was something that turned her on immensely. she liked to see the effects of her actions. if that willy was in her,she couldnt see or feel it. when she first puts her mouth on his dick silently,erica said to herself. "thank god he's circumcised. i can barely fit this thing as is. i dont need extra skin to worry about." this also causes her to slightly laugh while shes pleasuring reuben. but it was pretty,so erica would occasionally stop just so she could get a good look at it. but when she wasnt admiring reueben's gift,she was very noisy. with all the slurping and other sounds that go with that much liquid,there wasnt a person in the house that didnt know exactly what she was doing. erica appreciated that reuben wasnt the sort to push her head down on him. she knew what she was doing and didnt need help. plus she had a method of just how much goes how far. if they gave awards for blowjobs,she'd at least have a bronze. as soon as reuben says hes going to blow,she takes the full length of him and holds it until she doesnt feel the pulses anymore. this was both to be hot and to bypass tasting most of it. she didnt mind a little,but a lot could be so damned salty a six pack of nuka cola couldnt quench her thirst after. and its probably a good thing. because there was a LOT. she playfully slaps reuebn's thigh. "you fucking trying to drown me! i swear you've been saving that just for me." she playfully tells reuben,giving him one last lick to get any residuals. she didnt want to be a rude guest and leave stains on their beds. she crawls up and lies next to reuben,tracing her finger over his chest. he earned not to be loved and left.

"oh dont worry ,oscar. i used some old lab coat i found as a splatter shield." she says over to oscar. "damned good thing too. because i swear this boy dumped a full cup of the stuff. " she says looking at reuebn and raising her eyebrows as she speaks.

"on no giggles at all,love. that was just a chortle. " she tells billy while rolling her eyes. naturally,nina was a fan of cute. she's stuck around erica this long. and even now,erica managed to be cute...even while doing atrocious things. she closes her eyes and moves her hips against billy,sliding against the entire length. erica may have won the size trophy tonight...even if nina knew erica wasnt going to do much with it. but nina had far more to work with. even after all this time,she and her friend did have a friendly competitive streak. "well,i got one and half gorgeous men." she tells billy,kissing him deeply while holding his head with both her hands. she answers his question by raising her hips and sliding him into her very slowly. "oooh,fuck that feels so good,love." she says breathlessly,rocking gently. she closes her eyes and takes the moment in before leaning down so her breasts brush billy's face. " right,so you know where you go now,erich." she tells him,looking up at erich.

"i thought you said the butt was out?" erich jokes to nina,pretending to be going behind her. oddly,in all of erich's years,he had never been in the room with another man fucking a woman. this fact struck him as behind nina,he could definitely see all of billy .

nina laughs,leaning down and shaking her head beside billy. " i swear to god,its like fucking erica." she whispers in his ear. the two never took anything serious. ever. she leans back up and says in between taking billy, "look,love. you can either put that fucking cock in my mouth or take your ass back over there and stroke your hate boner for joshua grimmie." she says almost convincingly fed up as she points animatedly back to the other side of the house. she opens her mouth with a loud smack of lips.

"id imagine a few story writers are posthumously are celebrating. though do you think any invovled nina?" he says truly wondering. erich jumps a little when billy touches him,but moves his hips in approval. "well,ok.but promise you wont tell anyone." he jokes to billy in the same tone that brad says the same line to dr frankenfurter,smiling at him. billy had an attractiveness that did transcend gender. between that and the sultriness of nina,erich was at full attention.
"duty calls,for the moment" erich tells billy,kissing him again. but there was a chance nina may make good on that threat of sending him back to bed. so he stands over billy and nina starts kissing and nuzzling erich's balls. she was the star of this show and was going to put on a show.

nina looks down at billy quizzically. "you know,sid. your dr brother." she tells him,looking over her shoulder as if she needed to direct his gaze. cute worked for nina. her hips bore down on him much firmer after he laughed. "your moment was cute and rather hot. to be honest." she tells billy,picking up his arm and putting it on one breast. she does the same with erich for the other. if there was an abundance of flesh here she wanted to feel it all.

erich looks down at billy confused. "billy,much like nina and her butt. im not fisting you with a power fist.or even without." erich tells billy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#448 Posted : 08 July 2018 05:58:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ad Victorium..." Dustyn says again, snuggling into his muscular man. "It's not as cool as when I say it. It's like something a priest says at the end of a mass." Dustyn's Tipperary accent really helps piece that image together. He laughs softly at the idea of a game grinning and stroking Dallas' beard with his thumb. "Well I really wouldn't mind being your prisoner but there are two ways I'd win your silence," Dustyn starts, moving even closer and running his foot up and down Dallas'. "I'd either sing Madonna on loop to the point where it becomes unbearable and you shot yourself. The second option? Well...there are people around here, Dallas. I don't think I should bring up the second option." With a smirk and two seductive kisses on the neck, it's pretty clear what his section option would be.

Reuben collapses onto the bed, totally tired out and feeling tender. He's feeling extremely sensitive right now so nobody touch. "I...I had a lot..." Reuben states the obvious with a giggle. It's been pent up for ages and the release would have been amazing regardless but Erica really took it to the next level. He slowly starts to soften but it's clear that even when flaccid, he'll still be packing. Reuben cuddles into Erica as she lays with him. One arm is around her and the other is back at her thigh, sneakily travel upwards. As his hand strokes her soft skin, he nuzzles at her neck and earlobe sweetly before brushing the hair back from her ear and whispering; "I want to eat that pussy..." It's surprising to hear him say such words and with confidence too. Even though he was just sucked off in front of everyone, it's still a line nobody would expect to hear Reuben say.

"Ooh, who's sucking a popsicle?" Riley asks with a little laugh from his sleeping bag. The intense slurping was filling the room and someone had to break the silence. It sounded like a hell of a blowjob though.

Oscar's stomach churns at the idea of cu being all over his coat regardless of whether it was a joke or not. He can't stand the stuff, even his own. It's messy and something about the warmth just doesn't sit well with him. "I'll burn it in the morning..."

Billy gently works his hips, pushing up inside Nina ever so slightly. He doesn't want to go fully at it while positions are still being figured out. In these times, there are no contraceptives so he really gets to feel the full experience. "Mmm...you got that good pussy, babe," Billy says seductively with a wink. When she leans down brushes her breasts over his face, Billy briefly takes hold and kisses what he can before she moves back. When she mentions his brother, he has to stifle his laughter again. He wants to be remembered for his performance tonight, not his little giggles. "Oh Sayyid? Well yeah, I'm sure he would appreciate your assets. Why? You want to invite him over? Not sure you could handle it. There's only one hole left...and he's hung like a fucking horse." It's clear that the brothers have done stuff together just by the way he talks and casually opens up an invitation. It's pretty weird but it's also The Khans. They aren't normal.

As he cups Nina's breast, Billy enjoys looking up to see the view of Erich's balls and his cock with Nina on the end of it. It definitely heats things up and spurs Billy on, causing him to pick up some speed while thrusting himself up inside Nina. "Fuuuuck that's hot!" he moans, fucking Nina and watching the show from above. With his other hand, he strokes and caresses Erich's leg, travelling up to his inner thigh while Nina pleasures him. They help each other out in Covenant.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#449 Posted : 08 July 2018 14:40:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i thought the last thing a priest said was dont forget to tip the lord on your way out." dallas chuckles to dustyn. between dustyns experiences with the church and his own dealings with the kooky southern baptists before the war,dallas was not to shaken up about the demise of religion in the wasteland. there were a few random nuts and the the degenerates that called themselves the children of atom. dallas occasionally uses his toes to rub dustyn's in the area of the achilles tendon. dust had sexy ankles for sure. "ah,madonna. i would love to hear her again. this shit music from the 1950's is getting really old. the brotherhood really should look into resurrecting music tech. but since it doesnt kill people,we have no interest." dallas says with a snort of laughter. he felt the brotherhood should expand their fields of expertise,but if it wasnt in the codex...well,then it wasnt important. "the second option sounds far more interesting. even more so if we could have madonna playing." dallas sighs longingly. he misses the old world far more than he usually lets on.

"you know,masturbating really doesnt make you go blind. you dont HAVE to save it all." she jokes to reuben,not being able to resist giving the softening penis a slight touch. she loved the post orgasam wriggle it usually caused. male or female. admittedly,it was nice to lay with reuben. he was warm and non threatening enough to where erica could let her guard down. which in this world was probably the most erotic thing anyone could for anyone. she moves her head to allow reuben better access to her neck. "reuben,you have no idea how great that feels" she sighs,closing her eyes and smiling. but she wasnt above adjusting her legs to let reuben know he was fully welcome to go further up her thigh....until he speaks. erica's eyes shoot open and she cranes her neck to the side to look at reuben. it was probably the last thing she EVER expected to hear from him. "damn,reuben. you dont have to hold back,you can be totally honest with me ." she cracks up laughing at the surprise reuben gave her. she kisses him on the cheek with a loud smack before quickly laying on her back and getting comfy. she gives him a little nod towards her waist and wiggles her toes in excitement.

"im just practicing for if you try to turn me over to preston. i know you like the asians." erica says over her shoulder in the direction of riley. while yeah,she did just take money in return for a sex act. she didnt consider herself a whore. but she damned sure wasnt above fucking her way out of trouble.

"oh im kidding,oscar. i wont tell you where it went. but i promise not a drop was spilled." she giggles dirtily. they had to preserve oscar's lab coat. those things were 5% of what was needed to become a doctor!

"best in the west,love." nina winks to billy. this was the east coast,sure. but she needed some clever retort. beast from the east could have worked...but does anyone want beastly pussy? maybe that group of raiders from nuka world. though she was almost sure bestiality was something that definitely went on in the commonwealth. she inhales sharply when billy finally does kiss her breast.his facial hair tickled and was kind of bristly. which just made it feel better. "ah,yes. sayyid. thats the one. oh i know he's hung like a horse. "nina says with a knowing nod. erica actually did keep her secret about the fling with sayyid. at least until she and nina where bored one night and got to talking. but the world had ended,so those promises met their expiration date. "i got two hands,love." she scoffs at the idea of already having more than she can handle. but she had no interest in inviting any one over. unless they could even the odds of males and females. but erica seemed busy

"holy fuck thats good." nina sighs,leaning against erich's leg briefly.she flips her hair back over her shoulder before finally taking him in her mouth. it must have felt good because the grip erich had on her breast intensified greatly.
it was arousing not knowing if nina's bouncing was her own doing or if billy was causing it.everything looked so good,erich didnt know where to look. the rhythmic bounce of ninas ass or the looks of joy on billy's face,or the fantastic view of his dick going in and out of nina's perfect lips? "very hot. we should make this a regular thing." erich agrees with billy,lightly squeezing ninas breast. he also reaches down to hold billy's hand. not to get him to stop,but just to feel his skin too. honetly,erich had to think about baseball briefly. nina was always someone he lusted for. having billy there too. especially at how close they became recently...it was honestly a little much.

nina,who could tell erich's mind was elsewhere,giggles and quips. "thats right, you better focus and not shoot. you still have to switch places with billy later,plus whatever plan he has for you,love. im not always going to be the filling in this sandwich." she jokes before not helping matters by really riding billy and upping her blowjob game.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#450 Posted : 08 July 2018 23:01:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I couldn't wait for ceremonies to be finished. Sitting in church as a kid felt like a lifetime. Once I thought I'd pass the time by climbing over the pews but I got a beating for that." Dustyn too is glad that religion has crumbled in the wasteland. Deathclaws are a small price to pay for being able to escape religious extremism. Oddly enough, he feared the wrath of his father more than these mutated creatures. He closes his eyes briefly and smiles when Dallas rubs on his ankles, finding it soothing and just loving the skin on skin contact. "I'll sing a little something later on. I haven't been doing my vocal exercises and I need much better lighting and acoustics if I'm going to perform" Dustyn giggles, still a being a little diva after all these years. "I guess we just have to make do with what we can..." Dustyn says in response to Dallas' longing sigh. Making sure nobody can see, he slips a hand under Dallas' waistband and travels down the length of him before circling the head with his thumb. "I love that big head of yours...and the one in your pants!" Dustyn shout-whispers, laughing and burrowing his head into Dallas' neck.

It's actually a good thing that, right now, Reuben can't hear much. In the old world when he had his aid, he could pick up on most things but now, unless someone is really close to him, he can't pick up on much. Sometimes the odd vibrations come through and voices cut in and out like bad reception but for the most part he's oblivious which helps him block out other things and focus on the task in hand - Erica. No disparaging remarks could put him off or knock his confidence. He moves down the bed, kissing Erica's navel area while travelling. His lips are full and soft, providing a wonderful sensation. There's something very gentle about him but the most delicate of touches can be the most pleasurable. Between her legs, Reuben looks up at her as he starts to lower himself down and give her tender kisses as a way of starting things off. "Mmmm!" he moans before giving the first lick, travelling up the length of her, using the tip of his tongue to slip just enough in without doing too much too soon.

"Oh you think you know me so well, do you"? Riley jokes with a laugh, finally finding it easier to talk about the past now. He lost Chaelin over a year ago now and while he'll never truly get over it, the grieving isn't as intense as it once was. It is true though, Riley does have a thing for Asians so Erica probably could buy his silence if it ever comes to it. Whether or not she's down for British guys is a different story though.

"It's a shame Culture Uncut isn't still running. I may have to spill it all to Piper instead. Imagine how cool this would make the both of you?!" Billy chuckles but it quickly turns into a moan with Nina coming down on him. Billy's ego is massive and he thinks most people want to sleep with him so he feels like he's sharing a little bit of stardust right now. In the old world, his "sexploits" were infamous and a lot of people lusted after him, celebs and fans alike. To actually be with him is like a badge of honour...in his mind at least. He sees Erich's grip on Nina's breast intensify so he does the same. It's only fair that the left feels the same as the right.

"I wouldn't mind making this a regular thing either. Although there will probably be less people around next time. How does it feel getting sucked off with your son in the room?" Billy asks Erich with a smirk, still getting a kick out of trying to make people feel awkward. He continues to watch the show from above his head and holds onto Erich's hand, intertwining and playing with his fingers. "Yeah, don't blow just yet, Erich. You still have playtime with me to go. Just think of Riley's feet or Austin Nimmo's face!" Billy isn't sure if Erich wants to actually do anything with him but it's not going to stop Billy from putting the idea out there. Billy has great stamina so he's not worried about "arriving" too early. He just enjoys the sensations, tilting his head back and moaning as Nina rides faster. "Uuuhhh....Erich, mate, you're in for a treat when it's your turn down here..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#451 Posted : 09 July 2018 03:30:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"fuckers. it was god's will you climbed those pews." dallas scoffs. even though dustyn's past was now REALLY in the past,he couldnt help but be angered by it. " tell you what,ill let you use my gatling laser to shoot any churches we come across. or we just sneak inside and have sex on the pulpit. its your choice,dust." dallas says quietly to dustyn. it was a silly suggestion,but he meant it. dustyn,ever the professional still felt the need to to make a performance perfect. which made dallas laugh warmly. "dust,your only competition out there is a synth named magnolia. i've tried to take of that for you,but the harlots and hancock stop every attempt to get in to good neighbor." in spite of getting along on this trip,dallas and erica were very familiar with each other. though out of respect,each tended to at least try to give each other wide berth. dallas makes a very pleased sound when he feels dustyn's hand on him again. "next time,we dont share a room with the rest of these people." he chuckles and kisses dustyn,caressing his shoulders. he responds to dustyn's big head comment with an sarcastic stupid sounding laugh., " oh my god,dust. you are so funny." he tells him in a valley girl like voice. "watch out for the power helmet though." he cracks up laughing. though he is trying with all his might to block out the sounds that seemed to be going on all around them. maybe it was best he never got into good neighbor!

erica nearly wanted to shriek in laughter at the thought of what was about to happen. other than joshua grimmie,this was the last person's ears she ever thought would grace her inner thighs tonight. but once his lips touched her stomach,the idea of laughing was gone. his mouth felt...though probably insulting to tell him...but it felt like a female. soft and gentle and very light to the touch.she does make eye contact with him and smiles at reuben while mouthing "fuck yes" when his mouth finally touches her. she leans her head back in pleasure and places her feet on reuben's back. if the start was any indication,erica would almost feel guilty about taking billy's money. oh,she was keeping it of course.

"anything to save my own skin,or nina's." erica says to riley in between little whimpers of "oh my god.". she does giggle before continuing, "but you'll have to wait until at least tomorrow night. mr reuben here is amazing." she says,making sure to look at reuben when she says it. he has won his way into her favor tonight. he plays his cards right,erica may bring nina along next time. reuben can then stroll back into diamond city with his head held high,telling the tale of how he fucked the harlots' leaders into submission. but let them go,because his point was made.

"piper? the girl from that charmed show?" erich asks billy. this was made all the more strange since nina bore more than a passing resemblance to someone on that show.

"you'd have better luck trying to find culture uncut. piper fucking hates erica and i. she'd probably bitch and cry until they threw you in that jail they have there." nina scoffs. she wags erich's dick at billy to punctuate her point. granted,piper had very good reason to hate nina and erica. even hancock would have had them killed for that one if he had found out. it wasnt the harlots' best moment and they did need the caps at the time. but nat was unharmed and every one was fine. water under the bridge. but more importantly she had two of the men she had always found appealing right here and seemingly at her command. she places her hands over erich and billy's as she arches her back with each thrust.

erich does laugh at the idea of his "son" being in the room while this was going on. "to be honest.it makes pray to god he doesnt look over and see that i dont even come close to his size. how can he respect me if he knew for sure?!" erich says as if this is a normal conversation. nina stops sucking for a moment and stops gyrating on billy. "ok. i got to know. is dustyns dick a running joke,loves? i mean,look how short he is." nina says look at her lovers who would know. some with first hand knowldge.

"reily's feet?! are your trying to make me go soft here?" erich jokes to billy,while closing his eyes to block it out. reilys feet WERE in the same room after all. at the mention of this,nina flicks the head of erich's dick with her finger and pouts. "you go soft,love and i WILL be offended." oh billy."she pants in short breaths,flexing her muscles inside to grip him as hard as she could. though he did bring up a good point. " ok you come up here too billy. she orders before sucking erich again. erich played with billys fingers and nina's hair. this was more than he had hoped for this night.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#452 Posted : 09 July 2018 05:50:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It may have been many years...centuries even...but churches still make me feel a little uneasy. I feel like scary old spirits are just lurking. Imagine you fucking me in there? Us two get disturbed a lot and it's bad enough when it's humans. Imagine it was a spirit or Jesus himself??!" Dustyn doesn't believe in him but for the sake of the joke, he's no longer a fictional character. Dustyn's ears prick up when he hears of this Magnolia. Someone else making a living off of singing while his career is gone?! "Who is that hussy?! I bet she doesn't even know Like A Prayer. Fucking frauds everywhere!" It's hard to tell if he's joking or not as it's a subject he gets very passionate about. When Dallas says he doesn't want to share a room next time, Dustyn smiles and nods, cuddling into him while his hand is still playing with Dallas. "You won't be as pent up next time but I hope it'll be as intense as the last time, mister. I've known you hundreds of years and never known you to go as hard as that. Do you rage as hard in battle?" Dustyn giggles, continuing to rub his foot over Dallas'. He takes his hand out from under Dallas' waistband but grabs his boyfriend's hand and places it on his back, just above his boxers, wanting Dallas to have a feel around this time. They're the only real couple here so they deserve to do something even if it is the bare minimal.

Reuben continues to use his tongue, travelling further up to the top to where the important stuff his. He looks up at Erica while running his tongue over and around her clit, not daring to break eye contact as it intensifies. After a few precise swirls of the tongue, his lips come into action. He slowly purses his lips together on her and begins to suck, pulling her into his mouth and greeting her with flicks of the tongue again. "Mmmmmmm..." he moans, purposely in a deeper tone to add vibrations to it all. Reuben clearly knows what he's doing. He never overstays his welcome in one area - always moving a little to left, right, up or down to keep it exciting. Who would have thunk it? Reuben Rodriguez - pussy whisperer.

"Joshua is missing out here..." says Sayyid in a sleepy voice. He is rather tired but it's hard to drown out the noise. He doesn't know much about him but can already sense the guy is a massive buzzkill.

Bringing up Dustyn's dick in conversation forces Billy to fight for control a little harder as the mental image of it would sure send him close to the edge and he doesn't want to bust just yet. His thing for Dustyn will never go away. "It's true...I'd say he's like 9 and half or ten inches soft. Could confidently say it verges on 12 when up. I think it's a gift for all the universe threw at him." Erich can vouch for Billy too, the guy is gifted. "Sadly he's gay and a raging bottom. It's never in use. You won't be feeling that in your guts anytime soon, Nina." Billy chuckles before raising his hips up and giving her one swift, deep plunge to make her imagine just how intense it would be to have Dustyn, who is a good 3 or 4 inches bigger when at full mast.

Dustyn furrows his eyebrows and whispers to Dallas, "I think they're talking about my willy..."

Billy slowly slides out of Nina, tapping himself against her and having a good look at the explicit view before getting up as instructed. He plays pats Erich's bottom while he too stands close to Nina's mouth, waiting on the next part. He looks down and likes to compare his to Erich's, loving the differences in shape and colour. Being circumcised is all they have in common and he thinks that differences makes things more attractive. It'd be boring if they all looked the same. He smiles at Erich and gives him a wink.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#453 Posted : 09 July 2018 07:30:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"true. who knows what lurks out there these days. maybe jesus DID come back. aliens are a thing now. " dallas tells dustyn with a shrug. he later touches dustyn's cheek with his hand and tells him dramatically, "but im the only one whos going to probe you." dallas snickers and briefly considers going outide for some privacy with dustyn. but this town seemed like a place that had nothing but nosy neighbors. dallas cracks up at the reaction of dustyn to magnolia. his laugh crackling through the various grunts of groans of sex that he and dustyn couldnt have. "oh she's just some synth in good neighbor. glorified fucking jukebox if you ask me. maybe you could cram a madonna holotape in her mouth and she'll sing it. otherwise,im sure its more jazz or something." he says in despair. the idea of synths unsettled him. sure the brotherhood took a firm stance against them. but the idea anyone in this room could actually be a robot....wow. even dallas himself could be a synth and not know it! he had head another paladin in the brotherhood turned out to be a synth. poor guy had no idea. in spite of dallas' nervousness around the other people,dustyn was getting a reaction out of him. "dust." he chuckles,"next time i will be VERY pent up. you probably better see if you cant find some poppers between now and then." dallas grins at dustyn. if this room wasnt so very full,things would be going far differently right now. he could almost go through with it if everyone was occupied. the idea that deneil,oscar or reily could make a crack...dallas just couldnt do it. but he does oblige dustyn by caressing his butt. dustyn had the finest butt on anyone around. and dallas didnt just think that because dustyn was his boyfriend.

ok.this reuben KNEW what he was doing. most of the times erica was loud,it was to help the perception people had of Reuben. but when she let out the squeal of pleasure she did,it was pure and unable to be contained. for once she was glad she didnt have large breasts,she liked to be able to see her partner's face. erica briefly squeezes his head with her thighs,then grabs his hair with her hands. alternating between the two,she really didnt know what to do with herself. it didnt hurt she could see the silhouette of nina and her little party. erica's breathing started becoming deep gasps,pretty much pre war porno level vocals. "oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. dont fucking stop reuben.. " erica moans,clenching the skin of his back with her toes. this provides excellent leverage for the thrusting that her hips are doing.

this time it was erich's turn to answer one of the people unlucky enough to not have a partner for the night. "we're all fucking because that guy is such an asshole,we get turned on when he's gone." slightly less audible is nina's "god damn." at the sounds coming from erica. "get it reuben." she giggles.

"really?" nina says skeptically while mentally focusing on the not exactly small billy inside her. so dustyn was probably 12 to 13 inches? she squeaks a bit billy goes full bore inside her.it was a nice surprise and made her gasp.she reaches dow n between her legs and wraps her pointer and thumb around billy's dick,squeezing it to keep the blood in there. she could feel the gentle swelling before letting go. " a bottom too. so does that thing flop around enough to spank dallas on the ass or what? somebody should tape that fucker down or something. the draft alone could give someone a cold." nina says as only she can. while the legend had been confirmed,dustyn did nothing for nina. he was just too...cute? but not cute like erica was. she figured it must be because he was gay and had zero interest in her as well. nina wasnt one to chase anyone.

dallas smirks and kisses dustyn. "thats because they know who has the best wedding tackle around. " with this,dallas does give dustyn a good cup.

nina closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of billy sliding out of her. the stretch and release was near orgasmic. she kisses his shoulder before lifting her leg so he could get out from underneath. she gave erich a few extra bobs of her head before billy got into position she pulls her hair back over her shoulders,mainly because the motion made her breasts look great.

"you fucker." erich jokes to billy,smacking him on the ass as well. "im not into being spanked." he grins at billy. he looks down and sees exactly what billy is packing now. he gives a "not bad" face and a thumbs up. the wasteland had been good to billy,bodywise. the man looked as hard as ever. and not just below the belt. the plethora of tattoos made it even better. the man looked sexy and dangerous. its not gay if there is a female around,right? even if you admit the other guy is sexy?

nina takes a hold of erich's dick in one hand,but sucks on billy's for a nice long while. very slowly going all the way down and all the way up. "before the night's out. both of you better eat me. i taste wonderful." she quips before sucking erich the same way. she had gotten both sufficiently wet and glistening. "well, we're all friends here right?" she giggles before pulling erich and billy so their heads touch in her mouth.her tongue works its way between the two very deftly,tracing a figure 8.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#454 Posted : 09 July 2018 08:51:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Aliens?" Dustyn asks with a gasp, sitting up a little as the news really intrigues him. "Wow...like for real? Aliens? I hope they aren't the stereotypical little green men flying around in those saucers. They are, aren't they?" Dustyn asks with a defeated sigh. So unoriginal. You'd think they'd put more effort into their appearance. He continues to scowl at Magnolia's existence but then has a thought. "Maybe I could sing in Diamond City?" Dustyn's eyes light up and he starts to grow more and more excited as ideas run around in his mind. "And copyright isn't exactly a thing anymore. I could sing whatever I want and take credit!" For a brief moment Dustyn is glad pretty much everyone is dead. All the classics? He wrote them. When he feels Dallas' hand caress his butt, he smirks and leans in for a quick but passionate little kiss with some tongue. "Poppers? I think this world is out of them. Will Jet do? If it won't work, it's fine. I can go without. I'll be ready to take whatever this has to offer regardless..." Dustyn feels on the entire length of Dallas again and bits on his bottom lip, signalling that he really wants it.

Reuben comes up for air for a moment but continues to rub Erica firmly with his thumb, switching between circular motions and long, sensual strokes. "Good?" he asks coyly, knowing exactly how she's feeling right now. Reuben smiles, looking as cute and innocent as ever before going down and quickly erasing that golden boy image again. He spreads her open with his fingers before leaning in and making that tongue go to work, repeatedly flicking the tip over her like a kitten drinking milk. The licks build up and build up before he starts sucking intensely again, looking up at Erica as his mouth pleasures her "Mmmmm...." he moans again, vibrating against her as he sucks and swirls his tongue around, gripping her with his lips.

"What are you going to do if he comes back before you all finish?" asks Sayyid, mentally preparing for a riot. Nobody wants to be cut short during a time like this, especially by someone like Joshua.

"He's been away for a while though. Do you think he's OK?" Oscar asks, being one of few who genuinely cares. Joshua gets on his nerves but he wouldn't like something to happen to him. He thinks the sun shines out of his own ass and is rather snippy but he doesn't deserve to be torn to shreds by a Deathclaw.

Billy has to hold his tongue when Nina asks questions about what it must be like to be in bed with Dustyn and his...thing. He slept with Dustyn a few times in the old world but doesn't wish to bring it up around Erich. Dallas is also in the room and he's not sure how he feels about that. Billy doesn't have much tact but when it comes to Dustyn he tries his best to keep everything as breezy as possible. "I don't know...but I'm sure they have fun with it. They've been together for...hundreds of years now, I guess!"

Dustyn nods as he listens in to the conversation. "Yup, they're definitely talking about it. I hope I don't get invented over!". Dustyn blushes when Dallas compliments his asset too. He's heard it all before from him but it's still nice to hear. "Awww, Dallas! Don't worry, I don't share. It's just for you!" Dustyn winks and then jolts a little before laughing. He totally wasn't expecting to be cupped in the darkness but he likes it. He likes it a lot. "Mmmm..." he moans softly, closing his eyes and just enjoying the feeling of the hand, appreciating what little they can do.

Billy chuckles and gives Erich a light smack on the butt again to tease him. It's also a way of feeling on him again. That's a nice butt. When Nina says that she wants both of them to eat her out tonight, Billy snickers as a filthy image conjures up in his mind. "If we can get the position right, we can both go down at the same time. Think you can handle our two tongues wriggling all over you?". Billy's little moment of feeling dominant is soon cut short as he feels his tip being pressed against Erich's and Nina's tongue run over the underside. "Uuuuuhh...yeah...that's fucking hot..uuuhhh keep going..." he says in a breathy voice, looking down at the action. His toes curl and grip onto the bed as he stands while being pleasured. Billy then locks eyes with Erich and leans over, resting a hand on his back and pulling him in for a smooch as Nina works on both of them. While Nina's tongue runs over their dicks, Billy swirls his around Erich's. One hand runs through Nina's hair down below while the other moves up and holds the back of Erich's head. It's no longer a couple of kisses like earlier. They're totally making out.

Even Riley, who is one of the straight ones in the camp can't help but blurt out, "HOLY MOLY!" as he looks up from his sleeping bag and sees THAT going on. The exclamation causes others to turn around and catch a glimpse of the two insanely attractive men making out while the gorgeous Nina pleasures them both.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#455 Posted : 09 July 2018 10:32:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"exactly. i thought they'd be grey. but no. they're green. a ship crashed here in the commonwealth. we may come across it actually. we have a couple of their weapons back on the airshop." dallas says as if he assumes everyone knows that aliens are real. they must lead a pretty protected life in diamond city. you know life was weird when seeing an alien was only moderately surprising. dallas nods his head in agreement to dustyn's idea. " sounds like a great idea. you already sound like one of the crooners on the radio. may as well take their songs and make them your own. but keep at it in the school. the wasteland doesnt need anymore idiots. " dallas says very seriously. the main reason he joined the brotherhood was they were the only ones with a non maniacal vision for the future...and the firepower to make it happen. reilly's minutemen were playing at taking the commonwealth back. but there was no way they could take down the institute. it was surprising the literacy rate was as high as it was these days. teaching was a noble pursuit. "jet is nothing like poppers!" dallas says rather loudly,letting everyone know what they were talking about."its all speedy and hallucinogenic. jeez,you've never tried it?!" dallas says in surprise. while dustyn was a teacher. he was still dustyn,the man wasnt exactly straight edge. dallas really is in a pickle. he desperately wants dustyn,but also is scared to death someone will call them out....though erica seems to be loud enough,maybe they could skirt by unnoticed. "lets make it a quickie and a quietie."dallas giggles,wriggling out of his pants.

"a-fucking-mazing." erica smiles tiredly at reuben. she gives him two thumbs up before laying her head back down and rubbing her breasts. he was easily in the top ten of people that have kissed her kitty. if he had great tits,he would be bumped into the top five. but one cant have everything in this world. her toes continue to almost massage reuben's back in physical approval of his work. erica squeals in glee as she tries to clumsily caress his face with her hands "rueben...rueben.." she pants ina voice that is almost a whisper. "make this next one count!" she giggles,ready to ride this wave of pleasure that was building up to its breaking point.

"if he comes back before i finish,he will WISH he had died out there." erich replies to saayid and oscar. this probably does nothing for reueben's initial impression of her. but he should know he's in her favored circle now. not everyone can make her squeal like this. erica genuinely didnt care if she ever saw joshua again. if they saw his corpse right in front of the gate tomorrow morning,she'd step right over and keep on her path...after rummaging his pockets of course. she had a theory he was carrying loads of fancy lads snack cakes. she loved those stale little things

"you dont have to pretend to care,oscar." erich replies,looking from nina to billy. he could tell nina didnt care either about joshua's well being. "youre among friends here. that bastard would probably be going on a rant about how billy and i are exploiting nina.

"the truth is,i'm exploiting them,loves. once i get one of them to make me cum? im going to sleep." nina adds, giggling in the dark. she also couldnt care less what happened to joshua as long as it didnt affect them. she and erica and been in the wastes too long to care that much about people they could barely tolerate.

while erich knew for sure that dustyn and billy had...known each other in the past. he didnt give it much thought right now. thinking about billy and dustyn wasnt high on his list of priorities when nina was around.
nina didnt reply either. she figured the way dallas and dustyn were together was the same way she and erica were together. probably even less so,given the brotherhood and its rules. " you boys put too much emphasis on size anyway,loves. still,such a waste to leave such an organ just waving in the breeze." she says,looking over at dustyn's back. with her eyes adjusted to the dark,she could see dallas' hand down dustyn's boxers. good. the more the merrier. she wasnt keen on a sexually frustrated member of the brotherhood of steel around.

nina pauses in her task,turning her mouth to the side in thought. billy's suggestion sounds fantastic. she gives a cute little bite of her bottom lip and nodes to billy and erich. "bend the laws of physics,loves. that IS going to happen.i cant wait." she teases. she was sure it could be done. looking up,the two didn seem to have a problem kissing each other. which only made the suggestion even more hot. she was more than pleased that billy and erich were there to pleasure her as well." keep going?" nina asks innocently to billy. "like this?" she asks taking both heads into her mouth and moving the very little bit up and down that she could. "or more like this?" she asks erich,putting them tip to tip and licking them back and forth. it was such a sensation that erich almost went weak in the knees.billy's hand on the back of his head came at just the right time to keep him upright. " oh my-" erich goes to speak,catching sight of nina before billy's mouth catches his. he lets one hand pull billy closer by the shoulder,while the brushes nina's arm.

reily's outburst does draw attention of erica.she giggles and says,"what a fucking whore."but she watches the scene briefly before reuben's skill brings her back to the moment at hand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#456 Posted : 09 July 2018 11:51:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Are...are they nice? The aliens. Are they a bit scary looking but sociable like ghouls or are they another threat we need to worry about?" Dustyn asks, a little unnerved. He's been exposed to a lot since stepping outside of the city. He knows Dallas and other groups are trying their best to eradicate these threats for their future but it's still terrifying knowing what is out here. When Dallas tells him to keep at it in the school, he nods and smiles. "Of course. I'd never give that up!" Dustyn is proud of himself for doing good in the wasteland and actually finding a somewhat steady job and way of life. Others are struggling and falling into bad habits but Dustyn is educating the next generation of the Great Green Jewel. "I can't try all that stuff, I have kids to teach! Plus I don't want to fall into anything like that out here. There's not as much help. I might end up like Cricket." Dustyn's struggled with addiction before and it was hellish. He could only imagine how bad it would be to be reliant on chems out here. When Dallas wriggles out of his pants, Dustyn wastes no time and does the same. Luckily their bodies shield each other from the goods being exposed to the others. Erica and Reuben only have a view of Dallas butt while the others have Dustyn. He bites on his bottom lip and moves down, kissing his boyfriends raging abs before licking the head of his dick swiftly. Dustyn looks up at Dallas and slowly takes him into his mouth.

Reuben continues to work his magic on Erica, loving that he's pleasing her. He's a very giving partner and finds pretty much the same pleasure in doing so as well as receiving. Some people are just selfish. Reuben just KNOWS what he's doing. He calculates the length of time that he's been at a certain area and switches it up without Erica having to say. He knows the formula of when and where to apply pressure and where to move next. Some people just suck like a slobbering beast and hope for the best but there's an art to it. When she tells him to make this one count, Reuben uses the entire surface area of his tongue to lick and travel over her before clamping down with his lips and sucking intensely, not stopping until he takes her there. Who needs to breathe anyway? He continues to suck and flick his tongue over her every so often.

"OK...he's unpopular..." says Oscar with a sigh. He doesn't like to say negative things about people but he can't deny that Joshua is really straining on people. "Just...don't kill him, yeah? He's a lot of work but save your bullets." Oscar feels like he has to convince people to leave him be. For the longest time he's had a niggling feeling that something is going to turn violent within the group and it's not something he wants to happen. They need to stay unified and nobody here, in his eyes, deserves to die.

Billy continues to smooch with Erich, not caring that others are now looking over. In fact, he sees that as motivation to keep it going. People want to see a show, they'll get one. He moves his other hand from Nina's head briefly to Erich's chest, feeling on it and down to his navel before running his fingers through Nina's hair again. Billy's had a big crush on Erich for the longest time so this make out session is a way of making up for lost time. He has to break away from it in response to Nina though.

"Aw, fuck!" he blurts out in ecstasy as she moves the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of their heads. That really did it for Billy. Do that a little longer and he'll surely bust. "Shit, that was the one, babe." Billy plays with Erich and Nina's hair with each of his hands and rests his head on Erich's shoulder as they're pleasured. He looks down at the goings on and moans deeply before slowly moving away. "Nina...you want eaten out now or something else? We're at your service," Billy says with a grin, holding Erich close to him. Nina's view must be quite something: two handsome naked men standing to attention above her, totally ready to be her playthings.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#457 Posted : 10 July 2018 01:27:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas isn't sure if he should really tell Dustyn the truth about the aliens. Dust probably had enough to worry about with the common wasteland things. "Ghouls aren't sociable. They're ticking time bombs. Time is all that separates feral from non feral. For the most part the aliens don't do much at all. They'll shoot if approached and have been known to abduct people. But it's pretty rare. At least to my knowledge." Dallas says to Dustyn to hopefully out him at ease. While still mostly kind,Dallas did buy into brotherhood propaganda regarding ghouls. "Splendid. Maybe bring some heart to this god awful place." Dallas nods,pleased to hear Dustyn was serious about his teaching. Dallas almost would want to pilfer him for the scribes of the brotherhood,but the wasteland needed Dustyn more. "Fucking cricket." Dallas laughs and shakes his head. "Who knew meth would survive the apocalypse? " The woman definitely had issues with chems of some sort. "Oh, Dustyn!" Dallas whispers,trying to be as quiet as possible. He lightly holds Dustyn's shoulders and prays nobody sees.

Erica was far too in the moment to notice anything going on next door with Dustyn and Dallas. Her noises also would draw any attention away from them. The pleasure from Reuben was intense.she writhed around, pulling at the bed, Reuben's hair,her own nipples. She was alternatingly pushing him away with her heels and pulling him closer with her hands. It built up more and more until she finally felt the bubble of pleasure burst inside her. Erica rode his face like she was trying to stuff his head inside her. When she came, she was absurdly loud, not even using any words. But people all through covenant heard her. She falls back onto the bed,panting heavily and trying to arrange her hair back in some semblance of order. "Holy..fuck.. Reuben." She whispered,but looking at him so he could understand. But Erica wasn't done just yet,she tiredly rolled over on to her hands and knees,she looks over her shoulder and nods to reuben "fuck me like the little slut that I am." She says to him, loudly. Ruben's earlier unexpected phrase had really turned her on,so she wanted to return the favor. Plus,after that performance? She wasnt ready to stop just yet. She would have to thank Billy for suggesting this.

Erica,still out of breath and really not wanting to think about Joshua Grimmie while she's on all fours,scowls at Oscar's suggestion. "We're in luck . I have a sword for when bastards arent worth my bullets. " She giggles in a more threatening than cute way. She had a great Josh/kitty sword/Reuben's Wang metaphor buy didn't want to scare Reuben. Erica didn't like Joshua's Superior attitude. There was nothing he's done so far they ten other scrubs from the wasteland couldn't do equally as well.

Erich wasn't exactly an exhibitionist and was rather glad Erica was so loud to take some of attention away. she always had been that way. If she felt good, everyone was going to know. No matter what the cause. Making out with Billy wasnt something he would have done without Nina here. Maybe? It was different for sure. But In a good way. By the time this night was out,he and Billy probably would have plenty of each other on them. What's some kissing and touching? Erich runs his hands through billys hair and studies his face. He couldn't pick a more attractive man for this, that was for sure. not to be ignored,Nina brought the attention back to her by giving her men each individual blowjobs.together was fun,but she could only fit so much.nina was a professional and made sure nobody was favored over the other.

Nina raises an eyebrow at billy preferring a lick to the underside, while Erich seemed to have no preference,but liked the classic circle the head with the tongue. "I'll have to hold off,then love. I'm not quite ready for a messy face. But maybe soon."she shrugs,giving them each another lick. She couldn't pass up Billy's offer. She had been doing the Lion's share of the work here. It was time she laid back and received her praise,in the form of two fantastic tongues. Nina gives their dicks one last stroke before Rolling backwards and laying on her back.she looks up and grins at her two lovers. "Yeah I should go first,loves. I don't want either of you falling asleep after you cum and leaving me high and dry....well,high at least." Nina giggles, touching herself to make a sound that she was anything but dry. "Right. You boys ready for a little one after the other after you make me squeal like Erica over there?" Nina asks,letting her eyes rove over Billy and Erich. She did like the idea of fucking them one after another, but she was open to any idea really.

Out of nowhere,erica pipes up. "Just use cram jelly for lube. You'll be fine!" She giggles from across the room.

"I'm not putting cram jelly up my ass,love! It'll turn rancid and give me bloody cancer!" Nina shrieks back to Erica. She really didn't want to think about cram in her ass right now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#458 Posted : 10 July 2018 03:29:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn honestly doesn't know much about ghouls. He only seen a couple on his way to Diamond City and they didn't seem threatening at all. Oscar has also gone out to work with a few and has had no bad words to say. Still, he doesn't wish to push it much further. Dallas clearly has a strong opinion on them and as he lives beyond The Wall, he probably knows best. "Will I turn into a ghoul out here?" he asks, never really giving it much thought before. That's yet another thing to worry about. He can't give it too much thought, however. They're out on a mission and Dustyn has his own personal task in hand right here. He takes the entirety of Dallas into his mouth with ease, sliding the entire length of him to the back of his warm throat before making swallowing motions, tightening around Dallas and getting him nice and wet. Dustyn is skilled and can breathe through his nose like a trooper. He plays with Dallas' balls as his head moves up and down slowly, deepthroating his boyfriend's thick cock. Dustyn looks up and locks eyes with him.

Reuben gives her sweet little kisses down there after she comes, wanting to keep the tingling sensations going with her. He strokes her gently with the back of his finger as if soothing and calming her after her intense orgasm. "I do good...yes?" he asks with a mischievous grin before poking his tongue out. He knows exactly how well he did. Even Reuben found the moans rather loud and he only has 20% hearing. When she rolls over onto all fours he certainly isn't expecting it. He's stunned for a moment but takes the time to enjoy the view. He bends down behind her, spreading her with his fingers before giving Erica a few more licks in this new position. Rather than kneeling, Reuben stands up and bends his knees a little so he can have a better view. His pretty dick is all erect again. Granted, he won't be able to produce as much as the last time but he's still young and full of passion. They'll still have their fun. He slides his long cut dick up into her from behind. Rather than holding her hips, he takes her hands and crosses them over behind her like she's being arrested. He begins to fuck Erica while holding her hands, almost in a horse riding position. He does this so she can't grip onto anything to ease out the intense sensation. He wants her to feel everything.

When Nina lays down, he directs Erich to get in between her legs. If she could open and raise her legs far enough, they both could get in down there but it may strain Nina's thigh muscles after a while and that's not sexy. "You go in there mate, I'll come in from the side." It's a tricky position but it can be done. As Erich gets in between Nina's leg, Billy leans over from her side. He'll only really be able to focus on what's up top but that's where the important stuff is anyway. He kisses her navel area for a bit before making the tip of his warm and wet tongue trickle down from her belly button all the way until he meets with Erich's lip. After a swift lick, Billy closes his eyes and begins to make gently sucking and kissing motions, often brushing against Erich. There's a LOT of lips and tongue going on down there so he can only imagine how it feels for Nina. Billy himself finds it insanely erotic, loving the taste of Nina while occasionally catching and locking lips with Erich when they work on the same area. Everything sounds so...wet.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#459 Posted : 10 July 2018 07:12:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas doesn't want to lie to Dustyn,so he gives him wasteland worry number 254. "It's possible. High enough radiation and you could turn. Seems to be genetic factor. Some people just die. Others become walking corpses." He explains,making sure to add," keep some rad away on you at all times." He warns. Maybe it wouldn't help. Some ghoul somewhere had to have tried using rad away before turning. Dallas watches Dustyn as he sucks him off. It was amazing as always. But it felt a little off laying on his side. So, Dallas throws caution to the wind and turns to lie on his back. The rest are probably asleep,and the still active ones are far too involved with their own activities. On his back,Dallas strokes himself while looking at Dustyn.

"oh,I think you know how you did." She winks at Reuben. Erica taps Reuben on the tongue with her finger. Now he was getting cheeky. Which she found adorable. Which made her more convinced of her later decision. Being adorable went a long way when it came to Erica's feelings on a person and just what she would do to or for them. That could have lead to her decision to take things further. It was a rare occurrence indeed. But she felt comfortable with Reuben,at least in a sexual way. Erica closes her eyes and let out a quiet "mmmmm"of pleasure as Reuben enters her. As he slid in,it felt like it was never going to end. He just kept going and going,it was the dick without end! Her eyes shoot open when feels her arms being put behind her back. This man was just full of surprises. He took her request to heart! Erica let herself go limp and be fully supported by Reuben. "OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod" she whimpered in a small voice as her head would bounce with each thrust of Reuben. It felt so good pleasure mixed with a little pain. The tingles from the orgasm before were still there,and had gone from tickling to a dull ache in the background.

Nina cracks up at billy directing traffic. "We need to get you some flashlights with those little cones on,love." She teases Billy, but appreciated his efforts. This could either be extremely hot....or fall extreme flat. And damnit,erica was the only flat thing in here! Though looking over to see erica and Reuben,he didn't seem to mind at all. She's pays attention to her own bed when bily starts kissing her stomach and erich nibbles her inner thighs. This was a fantasy for Nina and a first. Not for a threesome with two males,but certainly having them both eat her. He leans her head back in sheer bliss. Her eyes are closed and she's just enjoying the hell out of this. For total sounds of wetness,this dwarfs Erica's earlier blowjob. "Oh this is it. This is how I want to cum, loves". She says quietly, caressing the heads of Erich and Billy gently.

Billy got the business end of thing,but erich was more than happy. the salty sweet taste of Nina mixed with Billy's flicking tongue made for good company.erich made long and slow licks,front to back on nina. Occasionally opening her to put his tongue all the way inside her.he loved the deep kisses with Billy while they were both smeared with Nina.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#460 Posted : 10 July 2018 08:15:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn slides back down on Dallas, fondling his balls while he feels him at the back of his throat. They're a lot quieter than the others but Dallas doesn't really get vocal until he's really in the zone and Dustyn can't exactly say anything right now. His mouth is preoccupied. Dustyn is definitely skilled. The others may be showing off tonight but he doubts anyone can work a dick like he can. He makes the swallowing motions again, tightening his throat around Dallas before eventually coming up for air. Dustyn looks Dallas in the eyes while stroking his boyfriend's thick dick, resting his lips on the underside of the head, "What do you want?". Dustyn is very much all about pleasuring Dallas. Whatever his boyfriend wants from him, he'll give it to him. He speeds up the stroking and smirks, giving the underside of his head a few sweet kisses.

Reuben gets the balance right, being the perfect mix of attentive yet dominant. Some people are a little too rough. Sometimes slamming it in doesn't equate to amazing, rough, passionate sex. Reuben appears to know what he's doing, however, pulling Erica down towards him while arching his back to get the angle right. "Fuuuckk...so fucking tight!" he moans in a breathy voice, dropping unexpected bombs again. Every so often he'd blurt out random words in Spanish, being so caught up in the pleasure that he forgets to translate to English. With one hand, he holds her wrists together and with the other, totally out of the blue and definitely out of character, he raises is and gives Erica's ass cheek an almighty smack the fills the room. If Erica's slurping or Riley's "holy moly" remark didn't wake the dead, this certainly will. "YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT??!" he grunts, now gripping the smacked red ass cheek as he continues to pound her from behind.

"Who cracked a whip?!" Deneil blurts out, awakening from his slumber. The smack certainly was something. He rubs his eyes and tries to adjust to the dark. It wasn't the best idea though. The way his bed is positioned means he can see everything, more so Dustyn's butthole as he crouches down to suck Dallas. "Fuckin' hell! Dirty cunts! Wish I still had a camera, fam!"

Billy sucks on Nina for a moment before grinning and turning to face her briefly. "Oh...this is how you want to cum? Well, Erich and I will just have to go all out then, won't we?" Billy winks before using his index finger to give her a slow and seductive rub, swirling it around before running his tongue over her and sucking once more. As he moves his lips down, he meets Erich again. Running his tongue over Nina, he continues until he's running over Erich's tongue, swirling them together over Nina. Everything is extremely wet; from Nina to their lips to even their chins. The boys are really invested. He runs a hand through Erich's hair as they share the taste of Nina.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/07/2018(UTC)