logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<3233343536>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#661 Posted : 01 May 2019 05:25:46(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"Well I'd have liked better news." Dallas laughs humorlessly to Riley. He kept his eyes on the metal device, possibly expecting it to spring to life and attack them. It was part of Blake after all. "Listen,i already feel bad enough lying to dustyn about this meeting with you. I'm telling him before dinner. Rip the band aid off all at once. Who knows? Maybe being in here will soften the blow for dustyn? " Dallas says with a slight nod of his head. To quote the made for tv edit of a famous movie, Dallas was sick and tired of these monkey fighting synths in this monday to Friday wasteland! When Riley speaks his other concerns,Dallas stops and leans against a wall. His eyes roam for cameras or anything of the sort but he comes up with nothing. If they were anywhere else,Riley might have a point. But he couldn't help but think riley was slightly distrustful. Cassie was prewar and probably subscribed to the unspoken rule of leaving fellow pre war people alone. But....once spoken, Riley's words began to take root in dallas' mind . "well....now that you say it..." Dallas starts off,now looking out the med bay windows at passing dwellers suspiciously. " I never spoke to either of those women before today. The only interaction i had was...er....um...dustyn bought some things from them for our wedding." Dallas says deeply blushing. It was still weird speaking about personal stuff to people he knew prewar. " dustyn said he mainly dealt with Karoliena
But She was an absolute angel according to him." Dallas says happily remembering the before times.

Billy has a point. Erich tosses his head from side to side in thought. He still wasn't tickling Billy. Mainly because his target for tickling was armpits and it seems Billy finds them gross. " hey,you don't take care of yourself out there and do the diabetic coma thing again? Im fucking those armpits of yours. So stock up on gumdrop." Erich says with wink and and grunt. There was enough to worry about out there without Billy not taking care of himself. If some armpit fucking was what would keep his diet at the front of billys mind, so be it.

Erica is oddly proud that billy wants something she had. She trots along woth her head held highly. Sounds like she was far more successful in the sexual department than Billy,Erich,and nina. A cavity search,a short fingering? Tomato/tomato. Cassie definitely lingered. That was Erica's story and she was sticking to it

The diner was full of grumbling old timers,several kids running around,and some random people playing cards. The served meal tonight was suspiciously normal looking beef. Potatoes (baked and mashed) corn,and various other vegetables. Nothing was mutated or deformed. It was like the war never happened in this cafeteria. Several cheerful vault dwellers would serve trays to people standing in line. At the sound of billy's voice ,Karoliena lifted her head. She did not appreciate foulness in her diner.

Karoliena's eyebrows jutted sharply inwards,ready to tongue lash someone. Unlike Cassie,Karoliena looked exactly as she always did. With one exception: she was a natural blonde and had stopped dyeing her hair. "Bi...billy Kahn?!" She asks in surprise. He was literally the last person she expected to see...that is until she saw Erica,Erich,and nina. " oh my fucking god." She gasps and nearly jumps over the counter to greet them.
An elderly man make a disapproving sound at Karoliena's own foulness. She paid him no mind. Her kitchen,her rules. Plus,she was sleeping with the overseer. Once on the other side of the counter,she hugged and kissed all three over and over again. " Cassie said she had a surprise for me,but holy shit!" She exclaims happily.

"Of course you're still as beautiful as ever." Erica says sourly. Even after total nuclear annihilation,Karoliena didn't have a hair out of place.

"Oh shut the fuck up,ya little street urchin" Karoliena grins to erica before hugging her. She adored erica. Even now when Erica's deeds were well known to her. If Karoliena didn't have responsibilities,she probably would be right beside erica out there.

Seeing Karoliena was safe and as full of life as ever,Erich had to lean against a roof support to hold himself up. After all this,the idea of Karoliena seemed as far away as a hallucination. But here she was and she didn't seem fucked up or anything. Karoliena hugged erich tightly and he leaned his head down and kissed her forehead. She was here and real. "Um...hi." He finally said awkwardly. He was terrible at such things and the nagging feeling of this moment not being worth other people's lives crept into Erich's head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#662 Posted : 01 May 2019 06:38:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Yeah, I think being in here might cushion the blow a little. He can spend the night in a real bed inside a real room and sleep on it. This place seems impenetrable so safety isn't an issue...I hope." The last thing he wants is for Dustyn to be upset and frightened. While he's proven time and time again that he's tougher than he looks, Dustyn has always been like a baby brother to Riley and the boys. They have naturally very brotherly and even paternal instincts when it comes to Dustyn. "Maybe I am just being cynical. It's just that, in this world, things that seem too good to be true usually are. Just...don't let your guard down for now. The others seem happy and preoccupied enough. I just don't want anything to go down and we're all unprepared." Riley knows he can count on Dallas to stay on his toes but just wants to reinforce it. The others in the group are either rebellious raiders, guns for hire or just along for the ride. Riley and Dallas both come from positions of power. They know how this works. "Well, I've ruined the mood quite enough. I think Cassie has organised some food for us. Don't know about you but all that raider slaying has left me starving!" With that, Riley heads towards the door of the clinic.

Billy allows Karoliena to shower him in kisses but doesn't reciprocate the affection. He just sort of stands there until the moment is over. Billy isn't great at showcasing affection with people he loves let alone with someone he barely knows. "Do all vault dwellers go through this before each meal? I can see why this place is popular!" Billy jokes before taking a tray and heading over to the food station, seeing what delights are on offer. From over his shoulder, he calls back to Karoliena, "We've been on quite a ride trying to track you down. I'll let Erich fill you in on that. I'm not reliving it." Billy smirks but there's a huge hint of sarcasm behind it and maybe even a slight dig at Erich without explicitly berated him. He lost his brothers and a lot of friends. The last thing he wants is to recall it. Erich can do that. It was HIS journey after all.

Dustyn walks into the cafeteria, quietly singing Into the Groove in his gorgeous voice. He too is wearing a vault suit but rather than wearing it in the traditional manner, he only has it on up to the waist and is still shirtless. The top half of the suit is tied at his waist by the arms. The pressure of the tight leather was hurting his wound plus having excess material hanging down the front covers that awkward bulge. Dustyn is beyond gifted in that department. As he sings, Dustyn walks by the others, totally oblivious as he's in his own little world. He's thinking about food and singing Madonna so nothing else matters. Everyone is just blurry shapes to him at this point. He picks up a tray and examines the food, not even noticing Billy in front of him. "Oh, potatoes!!". He couldn't be more Irish if he tried.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#663 Posted : 01 May 2019 14:20:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas looks around at the vault around them. It seems in good repair and the door was sealed behind them. They should be able to sleep soundly tonight. Security seemed ballsy as well. But he had doubts on their reliability. The group they had could probably take over the vault if they wished. "Yeah ...i know all about getting comfortable and complacent." Dallas mutters. Unless dustyn had spoke to Riley, the incident with the girls remained a secret. If dallas had been paying attention,they wouldn't have gotten the jump on he and dustyn. Dallas grunts as he stands and walks over to unlock the door. " let's keep our eyes open." He whispers and walks out the door first. " let's see what these vault people call food. If it's Salisbury steak; i am going to be pissed." He half jokes. He says this loud enough so that passersby don't think he and riley are up to anything. " heck, if its hot,I'll even be happy with Salisbury steak." He chuckles.

Once the moment of joy is over,Karoliena remembers Billy is an asshole and she doesn't much care for him. But in a general way she's happy to see him. Much like seeing a bird almost get hit by a car. One is relieved it's ok,but wouldn't be too shaken up if it was killed. " only dwellers i haven't seen in centuries get this treatment. " Karoliena says,looking over the faces of her friends. Karoliena groups with the rest and they hit the food line as well. " you don't have to fill me in too much,Erich." Karoliena says flatly. She and Cassie have spent a lot of time in the vault, but there seems to be a distinct lack of children around Karoliena. " only eris remains." She says quietly. She felt erich should know as eris is biologically his, but she felt guilty mentioning this. Eris was takara's best friend and she assumed takara was gone. Erica woildnt be the way she is otherwise.

Erich uncaps a bottle of nuka cola and slowly drinks it,savoring the first cold beverage he's had in months. It almost burned going down. Of course ,that could be radiation. At first erich was going to just say they had a long walk to vault 81 and leave it at that. But,it'd be an insult to the good people they lost. "We lost Oscar,mariko,Rueben,Joshua,and both of billy's brothers." Erich says,looking down at the bottle. The guilt welled up inside as He added, "and Blake went batshit insane. But he's dead now." Erich says in a distant voice.

Karoliena stops and weighs Erich's words. She looks from person to person and imagines what went on during the journey here. She puts her tray down and is silent for a moment. " why? To see me? Erich...you got those people killed for basically nothing. I'm happy to see you ,but the cost...." She says aghast.

Erich nods and drinks his nuka cola,stewing over what Karoliena had said. He wasn't as hurt as one would expect from her words. As always,Karoliena would tell erich exactly what he needed to hear. "Things spiraled out of control pretty damned quickly. " he explains.

Erica was quiet as she listened to what was going on. Erich and Karoliena had a strange sort of relation to each other,but she understood it. Karoliena wasn't being cruel,she was being honest. " shit fucking happens. It isn't like any of us out there are going to grow old." She says blissfully indifferent and takes a bite out of a roll.

While things are tense at the moment,they all turn and look at the shirtless dustyn grabbing potatoes, who already looks like he's smuggling potatoes in his vault suit as is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#664 Posted : 01 May 2019 17:36:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I'll be happy to get anything down my throat. Billy would have a field day with that remark," Riley chuckles as he heads down the corridor and into the steel atrium. This place is definitely safe but it doesn't have a homely feel to him at all. It might just be the fact that he's spent only an hour or so in here or it could be the uniformity and clinical nature of it all. There's no individual or personal flare. It all seems very contained. "Do you want me to be there when you tell Dustyn or should I leave you to your own devices?" Riley asks as they make their way into the main area of the vault, marching in like two big Trojan soldiers ready to take the place. Riley spots Dustyn in all his shirtless glory, loading up on potato. "Well at least he seems comfortable in here..."

"To be fair, I wouldn't say Erich got them killed..." Billy begins, sitting down with his tray of hot food. He thought that getting someone to berate Erich would make him feel better but it doesn't. As much as Billy wants to load the blame onto someone, he's well aware of how this world operates. With the radiation, it's deadly to merely breathe and exist in some parts let alone wonder out in the wasteland. It's just how things go down these days. "It's the way of the world sadly. We all volunteered to help and had no idea that Blake was out there with a vendetta plan or that Scott was in on it. Bastard." Billy aggressively stabs his beef...just how he likes. "It's not as if phones or even a mail service exists. Travelling was the only way..." Billy gives a soft smile to Erich from across the table, letting him know that it's OK.

Dustyn stops dead in his tracks and pouts his lips, confused as to why all eyes are on him. "What?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#665 Posted : 01 May 2019 23:34:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas gives a dirty laugh and widens his eyes at Riley's remark. "I can imagine. If i wasn't so set on mending minutemen/Brotherhood fences , i would probably have to give you shit for that too...or whip it out." Dallas chuckles. If a person didn't instantly think penis after Riley's words,well then something was wrong with that person. Dallas felt oddly at home here. It was not unlike some areas of the airship. The drone of the filtration system even sounded like the airship if Dallas closed his eyes. But the little touches everywhere reminded him this was vault Tec construction. In retrospect,their cheery little logo man seemed like he was taunting the survivors. As they walk towards the hustle and bustle of the diner ,Dallas can already hear pre war voices. With enough traveling he could pick out prewar voices ou5 of a crowd. There was a longing there that modern people didn't have . He watches dustyn for a few seconds and slowly smiles. He loved dustyn immensely and it warmed his heart to see dustyn happy." Give the man a potato and he's a happy camper. We may have to annex the vault's potato supply." Dallas laughs before letting it fade. There was unfortunate business to attend to. " I guess you should be there.i kind of want everyone to know." Dallas says with determination.

" Yeah." Erich agrees with Billy. " I actually had a little argument with Joshua over the amount of people we were bringing." Erich sighs. Joshua would have loved this place. He could have argued with Cassie or something. He deserved to have seen the end of the journey.

Karoliena was slightly confused about the motivation of Billy. It seemed at first he was blaming Erich. Whatever. That was a train wreck she didn't wish to investigate. " I feel like kind of a let down after all that. I do wish i could make It feel like it was worth it" Karoliena says,thoroughly losing her appetite. Karoliena sighs and takes Erich's hand. " i am happy to see you. All of you." She reiterates. They couldn't change what happened,so why dwell on it? That was the postwar motto,right? Karoliena changes the subject from death to life." Do you like the food? It is exactly wjat it looks like. No mutfruit or Brahmin meat here. That is real apple pie and real beef. Well,real as in lab grown. Our eris is quite the genius. " Karoliena states proudly.

"Eris? Isn't she like 5?" Erica asks sharply. Eris had been her daughter's best friend and she wasn't fond of remembering takara.

"Add 20 years,erica." Karoliena says patiently. Eris,like Cassie seemed to have thawed years earlier. "Long story very short: Cassie,Jody,and eris thawed ages ago. The twins...didnt live through the thawing process. Cassie joined the Brotherhood. Eris and Jody were raised in the ruins of the Pentagon. Eris became a scientist and jody was a knight."

"Brotherhood?! Where's the door?" Erica says,placing her fork down. She wanted nothing from those assholes. She didn't care who they were in the past,Brotherhood was an enemy.

Nina also bristles at the Brotherhood mention. " probably need to take another shower,love." She quips to Erica.

Karoliena is unbothered and takes a small sip of water. " D.C. Brotherhood is far different than the Nazis we have here. They actually helped people. ..at least until that fucked maxon took over. That airship they ride around on? They doomed an entire settlement when they stole the reactor they power it with." Karoliena says distastefully. She doesnt say it,but this change in ideology is what caused the summerses to leave D.C..

Erica,satisfied with the answer, goes back to eating. Erich briefly thinks about how eris is technically his daughter. He smiled as he looked at the overflowing food in the diner She turned out well. Not like Marlene. Perhaps his genes weren't destined destined for making the world worse. Erich looks over at dustyn when he speaks. " hey, dustyn! Don't out beef the table. Mooooooooo" he cackles. He was done being serious. Seriousness took too much out of him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#666 Posted : 02 May 2019 00:32:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley used to be vegan in the old world but that quickly changed when he found himself in this shithole. He couldn't sustain a healthy diet on irradiated plants and grain. That's some Children of Atom type shit right there. He loads up on meat and can't help but feel like he's back at school or in a prison of sort. The entire cafeteria system isn't something you experience much when you're a global pop star. "Do you maybe want to try getting him into a smaller room to tell him? Could be easier to contain if he should make a scene," Riley keeps his voice low and looks over at all the dwellers going about their business. "Not sure how this lot would react to someone breaking down in the middle of a cafeteria...". Riley doesn't know the mentality of the dwellers and security team. For all he knows, they might shoot on sight if someone disturbs the peace. After all, this place is suspiciously placid. He takes his tray and joins the others.

Dustyn grins and rushes over to Dallas, wrapping his arms around him and nearly knocking his tray flying. It's only been around 10 minutes or so since they last embraced one another but that is 10 minutes too long for Dustyn. He truly loves his man and even after all these years his heart still skips a beat when he sees his face. A few moments into the hug, Dustyn whispers into Dallas' ear. "You still haven't showered have you?". Dustyn didn't notice it earlier but know that he's squeaky clean and smelling of rose petals, the contrast between him and the grime on Dallas is stark. "Doesn't matter. You're still cute!" Dustyn says with a giggle, tiptoeing to kiss him on the cheek. "Glad you're here. Feel like everyone is staring at me!" Dustyn really is a wonder to this world and the vault. He has a sunnier disposition than most, sings upbeat numbers nobody has heard of, is pocket-sized, has an air of flamboyancy and a strong Irish accent. He's clearly an outsider, bordering on otherworldly.

The talk of children is a sore one for Billy. For one, he knows that Riley lost his kid and is in hearing distance of the conversation. Secondly, Daniel is still alive but his relationship with him isn't the best. It never has been. Billy just isn't paternal at all. He loves Daniel like a father but has had difficulty expressing it and has worried about growing "too attached", especially in this world. It's as if Billy denies himself of the bond, like he doesn't deserve it. To Daniel, Billy is more like the cool brother or cousin who visits once in a while with an amazing gift. "So...are you going to branch out? Start a family business? Start feeding the commonwealth and all?" Billy asks, cutting into roast potatoes.

"Yeah, uh...who else knows about your discoveries and advancements?" Riley asks, holding up a forkful of lamb to the light. "There's a wasteland full of desperate people and ruthless factions out there wanting to be on top. If you're developing your own post-war, rad-free food...people are going to want to get their dirty hands on it. Just how tight is security in this place?" Riley knows just how many people would literally kill for a hot meal like this. He wouldn't be surprised if a gang of raiders or Brotherhood soldiers launched an attack on the place.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#667 Posted : 02 May 2019 02:52:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas does notice Riley with his piles of meat. It probably was nigh impossible to be vegan these days. Dallas hated veggies when they were normal. He loathed them witu their spongy and gristle like texture now. One could literally taste the cancer. No thanks. Besides, protein built muscle and he needed that. "Contain?" Dallas chuckles. " we could just grab him and heft him out if he gets too rambunctious. But yeah, I see your point. He may not want strangers knowing his business." Dallas agrees. It was a new world, but most vault dwellers didn't live with daily kill or be killed decisions. " I guess we'll do it before bed." Dallas says to Riley, wanting to get this over with. He had lied to dustyn and now he was keeping knowledge from him.

Inside the cafeteria it was noisy and cheerful .it certainly wouldn't be beyond a vault to have drugged air to make people happy. But maybe it was just good food. Dallas rocks with the force from dustyn running over and hugging him. All it did was make Dallas feel shitty. He was probably going to crush this happiness right out of dustyn when they finally talked. Dallas hugs dustyn very tightly, wanting this level of happiness to last." You're telling me you wouldn't be suspicious if Riley and I both came back fresh and clean?!" Dallas jokes to dusty. Dallas already assumes the rest of their party has made carnal use of the showers. He remembered the lusty lennys he was traveling with. " cute? Im dashing and handsome. You're cute." Dallas retorts to dusty . dallas always associated cute with being small,and Dallas was rather broad now. But he appreciated the compliment. Dallas pinches dustyn's exposed nipple with his still grubby finger. " I couldn't imagine why they are staring at you." Dallas roars with laughter before leaning in close and whispering," careful one doesn't capture you and want a pot of gold. How many irish voices do you think they've heard?" Irish Accents were rare these days aside from the Boston variant. And let's face it,that one wasn't fooling anyone.

Karoliena shakes her head at billys question. "It would be nice,but no." She replies simply. " the process requires so much energy that only a vault reactor can provide it. It's also so labor intensive,poor eris has a full time job sweating over terminals editing out defective DNA. Something like one out of every 6 billion cell divisions provides a defective DNA strand. These strands need to be physically removed. You also need a vault to shield the process from residual radiation so that the environment doesn't damage the dna as well." She further explains. It was a lot of needless information,but she wanted no misgivings about how feasible this would be on a massive scale like the world needed. One also needed an eris. While exceedingly clever,eris wrote nothing down and she had little patience to teach anyone how to do it. In reality,eris had basially discovered the institute's process of making third gen synth bodies on her own. Her process was far simpler and slightly more crude. Entire, functioning organisms didn't need to be made. Just the flesh.

In a 180 from her rather detailed reply regarding the likelihood of making a business out of food,Karoliena suddenly plays the ignorant housewife. " oh Riley,i don't know anything about that." She replies,sounding like edilih trying to figure out how the indentations in waffles work. She follows this with a look that is unmistakably saying " you mind your business and I'll mind mine." Her wife was the overseer and Karoliena was a bit more than just the head chef here. She wasn't taking the chance of letting any information out as far as defenses or where the lab was located. " chocolate cake,anyone?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#668 Posted : 02 May 2019 04:59:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Suspicious? No. Turned on? Maybe..." Dustyn giggles and gives his man another little kiss on the cheek. The idea of Dallas and Riley, too big muscly men, all soapy and naked together drives him crazy. Although if it were to actually happen, Dustyn would probably start cussing people out due to jealousy. He was ready to throw hands with a Brotherhood doctor over a physical. There are no exemptions. Dustyn blushes after the nipple pinch and holds his chest. "I know...I know...the suit is too tight around here though," Dustyn rubs his patched up wound to show where the issue is. Even if the suit were a looser fit, containing a wound like that under sealed leather wouldn't be the most hygienic thing to do. The sweat. The smell. Yuck. Dustyn giggles and sits back down, eating the rest of his food. "I'm not a fecking leprechaun!" he says with a mouthful of creamy mash.

"So that's a resounding "no" then?" Billy says with a displeased look upon his face. He couldn't help but feel as if Karoliena was trying to make him feel stupid with her overly intelligent and excessively detailed reply to his question. He doesn't seem to be vibing with her like he did with Cassie. If he stayed any longer than a night, Billy knows that the pair would end up clashing. To Billy, she comes across as uppity and almost too well-rounded. Having your life together is not a crime but it's something that Billy doesn't trust. Who is truly so happy and together? This perfect life with an answer for everything isn't for Billy. He likes things being rough around the edges. He won't pass up on cake though. "I'll have some cake. What was that old saying? Nothing washes down a slab of lab grown meat like some chocolate cake...no?"

"Just...be careful who you expose this info to," Riley says sincerely. These guys seem to be the only group of people who have their shit together in this world. The last thing he wants is to hear of raid on this place. It's a shame that Joshua didn't make it to here. He'd be having a field day with the abundance of questions, loopholes and the authority hierarchy.

Riley roams around on the walkways outside the living quarters. He is sharing with Dallas and Dustyn tonight but is waiting to see how things go down. Dallas is planning on breaking the news regarding Blake to Dustyn at any minute. He keeps anticipating the screams of the Irishman to bellow from the room. Riley doesn't know if he'll actually get to sleep tonight. There may be an inconsolable Dustyn on their hands. He sits down at the edge of the walkway, a few feet from the designated room, letting his legs dangle through the gap into the atrium.

"You smell so much better!" Dustyn says to the freshly showered Dallas. He didn't want to pester him and outwardly say that he severely needed a wash...but he really did. Dustyn pulls down his vault suit and sits on the edge of the bed as he struggles to get it off over his ankles. "You know...I think I've experienced the worst day of my life as well as the most normal and rewarding days all at once. Can't remember the last time I slept in a proper room and had real food. Also can't say I've ever blown heads off and said goodbye to so many people either. Life is weird, Dallas," Dustyn says with a sigh as he continues and struggles to roll the tight material off from over his ankles. The pain in his side does not help matters either. "Yeah, I can't get this. I need your help and DON'T tickle my feet. I know what you're like and I know what you like, Conners." Dustyn giggles, wriggling his toes and being blissfully unaware of what he's about to be told.

"Oops..." Billy begins to strip down and then realises that he wasn't provided underwear earlier. Not that he's fussed or embarrassed. He just forgot and it was a nice surprise to feel that little breeze. He shrugs and steps out of the unflattering khaki shorts, kicking them up in the air and hitting the ceiling. "I hope there are cameras in here because I look great in this lighting!" Billy stands on one of the beds, places his hands on his hips and poses like an ancient nude Greek statue. A very heavily tattooed one...of Pakistani and Filipino descent. He lays stomach-down on the bed, giving Nina and Erich (and others walking by the window) a lovely view of his buns. "Hope they aren't recording sound though," Billy says before screwing up his face and farting loudly. He laughs into the pillow, also using it as a way of hiding from the smell. Billy is a beautiful man but the gases he emits are deadly. "Sorry..." says a giggly and muffled voice.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/05/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#669 Posted : 02 May 2019 09:56:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: flavor post
conversation between erich and Karoliena before everyone went to bed down.

Erich: Karoliena...can i ask you something?

Karoliena:sure. Ask away.

Erich: can...can i stay here?

Karoliena:*quiet for a long time.* of course,Erich. You are always welcome wherever i am. But why? Its fucking dull here. If not for eris and her work? Cassie and i would leave.

Erich: leave? It's a god damned nightmare out there. I told you all the people we lost. The people we killed.

Karoliena: Erich. I know how it is. I've done it. *Karoliena lifts her shirt to display a spiderweb of scars over her torso* as the old saying goes. You should have seen the other guy. Living here is like being in a comfortable prison. You'd hate it.

Erich: but i hate it out there too.

Karoliena: people like us have no real place anymore.

Erich: so why do you stay? Eris is an adult now.

Karoliena: she needs people to protect her if she's ever to complete her work. She's looking to save us all. She is trying to rediscover how the old vault Tec g.e.c.k's were made. With that? Radiation will be gone. Life will begin anew. Security here?! Pssh. These bastards have never really been tested. So cassie and i must stay to watch over things.

Erich :* takes a moment to wrap his head around the grandiose plans happening somewhere in this vault. Also,it never occurred to him that Karoliena and Cassie actually wanted to leave.* I'm scared,Karoliena. Killing is easy and...almost enjoyable. I've told you how Blake was. I don't want to be that. Or as damaged as Erica is. She's my friend, but...she isn't right. Like,at all.

Karoliena: Erich, you'll never be like Blake. You simply arent that bitter. You probably STILL wont say Ada is a bitch. You'll never be Erica because you aren't really attached to anyone who wasn't killed ages ago. Like i said,you're welcome to stay,but i give you three months before you're itching to go back outside.

Ooc: real post

Dallas mentally throws a lamp at Riley. The idea of telling dustyn in the diner was so Dallas wouldn't be alone in telling dustyn. While certainly brave,Dallas would prefer not to be the bearer of bad news. Dallas was laying in the bed,arms behind his head and mentally remembering every part of this bed on his body. The bed feels brand new. Like.old world new. He lets out a huge sigh and takes a deep breath of the far more pleasant air around him. "Yeah. I smell scrumptious now. I hear my man is very lucky to have me." Dallas laughs and tries to forget what he has to say to dustyn. He only makes a little sound in reply to dustyn going over the day he had. But he does watch closely as dustyn struggles with the vault suit. The ankles did look hard to fit through the tight cuffs. Dallas didn't want to baby dustyn,so he was merely concerned if dustyn fell over. That could open the sound once more. Luckily it didn't come to that and dustyn asked for help. Dallas lets out a little grunt as he sits up to help. He was freshly showered ,so he hadn't put on his suit yet. Only a towel provided his modesty. " you're hurt,or else I'd tickle the fuck out of those toes." Dallas says,leaning over to inspect the ankle part and slip it over dustyn's foot. While he was here,he did miss dustyn's feet lightly. A little something to take off the sting that was coming. " Um..dust?" Dallas starts,fiddling with the vault suit unsuccessfully. " there is something you should....god damn,this suit is REALLY on there.. There is something that Riley told me,as showed me..holy hell,do these suits even come off once they go on? I swear that fucking erin or whatever designed these things. Blake was a synth. Look, Riley picked this out of his head" Dallas finally blurts out and pulls the component out of his yet to be worn vault suit. The device seems colder and heavier than Dallas remembered.

In the other room erich and company settled for the night. Erich watched out the little window as people passed by. Who were they? What were their lives like? Could Cassie and Karoliena actually be cruel overlords who kept these people under their thumbs by controlling the food supply? Venturing his mind within the four walls around him,his thoughts were more : why have I seen so much named Billy? Erich was sleeping in his clothes as he still had some old world modesty left. But erich still hooted and hollered at billy standing on the bed. " vertibird. Vertibird.virtibird .
vertibird" he chants at billy and making a circular motion with his own hips.

Nina,on the other hand found a nice vaultec robe in the cabinet. There was only one and she was claiming it. Wearing nothing under it made her feel more alluring than she could ever remember. Feeling old world feminine was hard in this scummy and dirty world. She giggles at naked Billy. " it's Michelangelo's David,but better hung,loves.." She makes a face and fans the room after billys fart. " you can forget vault sex with me now,fucking gross." She laughs and pretends to gag. No matter the culture or scenario,farts are funny.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#670 Posted : 02 May 2019 19:09:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley planned on being there when Dustyn was informed, however he realised his presence could alter the reaction. Dustyn might want to save face and bottle it up in front of others which isn't healthy. At least with Dallas, he'll be comfortable enough to react naturally without second guessing. Riley remains on hand at the door should anything kick off though. He nods and smiles at a few bewildered dwellers who pass him, confused as to why he's perched on the each of the walkway.

"Imagine living here without the feeling of entrapment? It'd be bliss!" Dustyn says with a glowing smile, taking in the fresh and floral notes from the squeaky clean Dallas. He loves the amenities of this place as well as the feeling of safety but he couldn't live here. He knows he'd end up feeling trapped. While he doesn't venture out of Diamond City, there is a greater feeling of freedom there. The open air, the towering structures, passing trade, selection of businesses and the liveliness of it all come closer, in Dustyn's mind, to the old world. Dustyn laughs when his foot is kissed. He's very sensitive and Dallas' facial hair intensifies the sensations. The giggling is cut short however. Dustyn's face drops instantaneously. "He was a what?" Dustyn asks rather flatly, sounding devoid of any real emotion. The news hit him so fast and hard, he had zero time to process it. "Fucking hell..." he says with a sigh before falling backwards onto the bed, covering his face with his hands. Dustyn lays there for a few moments and just focuses on his breathing, letting it sink in. When his hands finally uncover his face, rather than being coated with tears, a stern look is plastered upon it. "Well he's dead. If there are more of him, I'll kill him again. I've done it before and I'll do it again. Over and over." It's not the breakdown that people expected. It's even more unsettling. The wasteland is slowly turning him. He sits up and looks Dallas dead in the eye. "I'm not scared of him anymore."

Billy slides under the covers and lets out an almost erotic moan as he feels the softness of the mattress against his back. It's the comfiest thing he's felt in ages and it offers him a lot of support - Billy is an old man at heart and has a bad back courtesy of an injury years ago. When Nina shuts down the idea of vault sex, Billy sits up and frowns. "Oh come on now...Nina...Erich..." he starts presenting his case, sounding like a whiny kid who wants a toy that his parents refuse to buy. "Erica is probably playing womb raider. Dustyn and Dallas are a couple so will likely be partaking in hide the sausage. Don't let us be the lame room." Billy sighs and looks back and forth between Erich and Nina. This night is going to be dry if he doesn't come up with something. "Well at least push the beds together. We can have a sleepover, talk about people we like, chat shit about others, tell stories, slip a few fingers in..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#671 Posted : 02 May 2019 23:50:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: other flavor post i didn't have time for yesterday.

Erica had stayed to help wash dishes after the meal. She mainly did it because she was bored stiff. Karoliena had already left to speak with Erich. As erica finished up,among some confused vault dwellers. The erica Hess they were cleaning the diner with wasn't the one they heard stories about. Cassie watches erica for a moment and waits until the other dwellers leave before smiling and speaking to her.

Cassie: still pissed about earlier?

Erica: *slightly startled* oh, Cassie. Nice of you to finally join us.

Cassie: I always end up eating a late dinner. I AM overseer. Taking care of 100 something people is fairly time comsuming. The work never seems to end. It's almost like managing you guys back in the day. *laughs*

Erica:* laughs as well.* probably not as fun though.

Cassie: not by a long shot. So...are you still mad at me?

Erica: nah. I understand. At least you let me in. Most settlements fear me too much.

Cassie: they don't know you like we do.* she giggles*

Erica:* instantly grabs a steak knife and grabs Cassie,holding the knife to her ribs. Do you,really? Do you? I could kill you right now. *presses the knife harder so it punctures the vault suit*

Cassie: *calmly* im not scared of you,Erica. Kari and i's quarters in 15 minutes?

Dallas looks around the room and at their squeaky clean bodies. On The airship,showers were frequent, but the water felt different. There was a grit that just couldn't be filtered out. So he rarely felt clean in the old sense of the word. " the lack of sun would drive me nuts. I don't know how these weirdos do it." Dallas says while moving his legs side to side to feel the clean linen. It didn't make sense to him how these people in particular lived. They had technology which could change the world but they were sitting on it because it "wasn't ready." It was horribly selfish in dallas ' mind. But he guessed it was their choice to make. For now,just enjoy the comforts they did have. "Yeah...a synth. Like mariko" Dallas says to Dusty. Who didn't give the reaction he was expecting at all. He used mariko as an example as that was the only other confirmed synth they had experienced. Dallas let dustyn lay back quietly and didn't attempt to touch or comfort him. He actually wasn't sure if dustyn would freak out at being touched. When dusty finally did speak,Dallas sort of wished he did react in a loud and inconsolable manner. The wasteland had crushed another gentle soul and he hated the place even more. "Yes you will." Dallas says confidently and pats dustyn's leg. As much as he internally didn't like what he was hearing, it would be selfish to want things to go back normal. Dustyn stood a far better chance in the wasteland now.

"Sounds like you just finished." Erich laughs at the sound bill makes getting into the bed. " you're sleeping in that wet spot.' He adds. Erich did enjoy the feeling of the sheets on his exposed skin. He still wasn't exsctly sure if he was leaving the vault or not. Karoliena made a good case, but it was so comfortable in here.

"It smells like a ghoul climbed into a mutant's armpit. Died and then started to fester." Nina says,still waving her arms to dispel the smell. While farts were funny,the smell was not." I doubt Karoliena or Cassie ripped one off before hand. Dallas probably didn't either. Dusty...well,I've heard stories,love. So maybe he tooted. " Nina says,wrapping her robe tighter around herself. " I should fuck erich and make you watch as punishment." She tells Billy, looking around for a nob to turn up the air filtration

" i gotta say,I rather like Nina's idea." Erich chuckles
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#672 Posted : 04 May 2019 20:47:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"The man terrorised me for one lifetime. I'm not going to let him do it for a second and I know you won't either. We're going to be OK," Dustyn says, smiling softly and stroking Dallas' beard. Of course he's terrified inside but he's not exactly lying to himself either. Dustyn WILL handle Blake again if it comes to it but that doesn't mean he's any less scared or nervous. Dustyn traces his fingertips over one of Dallas' many tattoos. He always loved them but appreciates them even more now. The tattoos people sport nowadays are very questionable and the process is not exactly sanitary. Why people willingly put needles into their skin in this world is beyond him. He stays quiet for a good minute so obviously he's thinking of something. Dustyn is rarely quiet and awake. Eventually, he looks Dallas in the eye and cocks his head to the side. "Will you train me?" he ask softly, still tracing over the tattoos. Dustyn is gradually verging more and more into stone cold killer territory. While having BoS training would be a life saver, it would also chip away at the real sweet Dustyn.

Riley knocks on the door, possibly saving Dallas from the awkward conversation of Brotherhood training. Dustyn doesn't like to be told no. He's a bit of a princess in that regard. "I didn't hear any screaming or crying. I'm guessing everything is OK?" Riley asks as he peers into the room.

Billy folds his arms and scowls across the room at Erich and Nina. "I'm fairly sure that's racist and as someone who has endured my fair share of racism in my life, I can tell you that I have never felt this offended. TWO people rejecting me in the space of 30 seconds? Not being rude but you're a pair of cunts." Billy is offended but not as pissed as his words sound. He just loves being dramatic and centre of attention. Billy throws the covers over his head and turns away in protest but it lasts for all of one minute. Silence isn't his strong suit. He gets up in all his naked glory and charges over to Erich. "If you aren't coming over, I'll bring the party to you!" and with that, he slides under Erich's covers. He jokingly nuzzles on Erich's neck, rubbing his facial hair on him to make him laugh or irritate him at most. "Come on in Nina. The water's nice and rad-free!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#673 Posted : 05 May 2019 09:30:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas considered dustyns words as his beard was stroked. he liked when dustyn did this. it gave all the thoughtful hair rustling as stroking one's beard thoughtfully but without all the work. "yeah. i guess we are going to be just fine." dallas says almost distant in thought. it was strange to think of his dustyn as prepared to kill. but on one hand,it did take a lot of his mind. if dustyn was ready to defend himself,the world wouldnt chew him up and spit him out. dallas lazily ran his fingers through dustyn's hair,letting it fall through his fingers before picking it back up again.it was almost seductive laying here with dustyn and knowing they were probably safe. no maniacs were going to burst through the door and try to murder them. it was quiet. it almost felt like nothing had ever happened outside these walls. the light sensation of dustyn's touch was nearly putting dallas to sleep,but the sound of dustyn's voice stirred him back to being awake. dustyn would indeed need training. its farily easy to hit a target at point blank range. but there was a lot to hitting a distant target. not to mention weapon maintenance. some of this they could get in nightly on the way back home. a few hours a day target shooting and learning how to fight would go a long way. dallas merely nods that he will to dustyn .

"oh hey,riley." dallas says looking up. "yup. dustyn is ready to do what he needs to do." dallas says proudly. he had decided to just go with it. wanting innocent and gentle dustyn was as realistic as finding an old cell phone and expecting to make a call with it. some things were just gone forever.

nina crosses her arms in her comfy robe and scoffs, "racist?! i think YOU'RE the racist one for farting in here with us,love. as a w.a.s.p,i feel specifically targeted." she nods and gives a little hrumph as she sticks her nose in the air...the still farty air. the usually blue collar nina can sound right stuffy and uppity when she wants to. and she wants to. mainly for humorous effect. a fart still smells better than about 59 percent of the wasteland.

erich cringes when the beard touches him. "ew ew ew. it feels like summer camp all over again." he jokes while writhing under the covers. body hair is mainly why erich couldnt exclusively do the sex with males thing. it wasnt his thing at all. "its like a steel wool pad being rubbed on me." he wails.

nina watches this from her chair and shakes her head. these two..these two were going to be the death of her. it was like like prewar erica,but split into two people. she merely raises an eyebrow and says slowly,"im not coming on anything until this smell is gone."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#674 Posted : 05 May 2019 22:05:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley steps further into the room, hitting the activation panel to seal the door behind him. Being in such a secure room makes Riley feel the safest he's ever been since the old world times. It's almost alien not looking over your shoulder, listening out for predators and trying to avoid rads. "I'm glad things are...OK?" he says with a raised eyebrow, looking at Dallas as if asking him if things really are OK. Riley did not expect Dustyn to be so calm about him at all. When someone deviates from the script you plan in your head, it can be unnerving. He examines Dustyn momentarily but nope, the guy seems genuinely fine. "I know I said I'd be in here for support but I didn't want to sway anyone's reaction or impose. I was right outside the door though. I didn't hear any screams or cries so I wasn't sure what was going on..."

Dustyn giggles and looks up at Riley from the bed. "Oh, Ri. I appreciate the concern but I can handle myself. Well, mentally at least. Drug battles, homophobia in my own family, teenage fatherhood, abusive relationships, years of Scott singing in my ear...I'm tough." Scott is dead and turned out to be a treacherous bastard so it's finally OK to make jokes about his voice and admit the truth. That never stopped Billy though. Dustyn crosses his legs and sits up on the bed, looking back and forth between Dallas and Riley. "Anyway...what about this Brotherhood, Minutemen union we spoke about earlier?" he asks with a mischievous grin.

Riley turns all shades of pink and red, now very much aware that Dustyn is just in some boxers, Dallas in a towel and he's stood in front of them wearing a very tight vault suit. What sort of PornHub scenario is this?! "I...." Riley begins, blushing like crazy. Dustyn gets a small kick out of making a big burly straight man go all mushy and nervous. Riley clearly isn't saying no but is inexperienced in this field so he is finding it hard to take the leap and commit out of nerves. "What-uh...w-what do you think?" he asks Dallas while scratching the back of his head, looking for reassurance and the green light from him.

Dustyn bites on his bottom lip and watches the two hunky men. "All I'm going to say is that Dallas REALLY likes your vault suit, Ri..."

"Oh it doesn't smell that bad! You're sounding as prissy and arrogant as those cunts in the higher levels of Diamond City!" Billy was initially thinking of Sayyid when likening Nina to someone but he couldn't bring himself to say his dead brother's name so it is an Ann Codman comparison that Nina is slapped with instead. "Anyway, you've both been eating the same food that I have so it'll only be a matter of time before this room is filled to the brim with those lab-grown meat farts. Get used to it." Billy wafts the blanket in Nina's direction.

Billy laughs and places a soft kiss on Erich's cheek as a means of apology. "Aw I forgot that you don't like it rough. I'll be tender from now on, I promise." Billy looks into Erich's eyes and plays with his hair, enjoying the interaction for a few seconds before laughing again. "Am I annoying you? I'll get out if you want me to." The offer is genuine but he really hopes that Erich doesn't kick him out. Billy does not want to be alone tonight. He's fine for now but knows that once silence and darkness sets in, he'll be alone with his own thoughts and that idea terrifies him. At least having the comfort of someone next to him battles the feeling of complete isolation.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#675 Posted : 05 May 2019 23:46:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas sort of nods with a quizzical look on his face to answer riley's question. dallas had seen enough people crack,and dustyn didnt seem to be one of those people. it seems like an eternity ago but dallas had his moment early in the brotherhood. killing and seeing people being killed wasnt exactly easy for most prewar people to wrap their head around. it could take time to accept that reality. with riley safely tucked in their room,barring any crazed vault dwellers,they could finally get some much needed sleep. dallas smiles proudly as dustyn speaks to riley. his man was strong,just not in the flipping cars over sort of way. dustyn would be ok. he's like an old timex watch,takes a licking and keeps on ticking. "you know,up until recent events i didnt think scott's voice as all that bad." dallas jokes. it was far easier to joke about a man that was dead. even though scott could have been the death of them all.

dallas really didnt think dustyn was going to be serious about that ummm...brotherhood minutemen union. so dallas looks a bit surprised and pauses the playing with dustyn's hair. he looks from riley to dustyn and back again. it wasnt exactly something dallas would dislike. "well..it wont be official or anything. i am not returning to the airship or brotherhood after this." he states far too formally. he was playing it for laughs,but he couldnt go back to the brotherhood. he was sort of torn on the whole synth question. blake was evil as can be. but the real one kind of was too. he and dustyn probably would have had no issue with erica and nina over mariko if he wasnt brotherhood. mariko just wanted to live her life and the brotherhood demanded that she didnt. granted,it was a raider life not too unlike blake's but he knew she and her sister werent always this way. it was easier to give them moral leniency. "well.." dallas starts looking over the situation and smirking." dear penthouse,i am an ex brotherhood knight at a small midwestern college..." he chuckles and moves over so riley can fit in the narrow vaut tec bed. this would take some finnagling,but it couid be done.

"i do NOT" fart." nina states categorically." and comparing me to those fuckers is the fastest way to bring out the dominatrix in me." nina says while getting up to approach billy. her hand shoots out and grabs a handful of um..billy. not hard enough to hurt,but firm enough to know she means business."or is this what you want,love?"" she says,leaning in close to his ear and whispering. she then giggles and lets go. "ive had romps in far smellier situations." she grins and hops on the bed. literally. in a city like goodnieghbor,there was always some sort of smell around. be it the light decay smell of ghouls or the piss in the streets.ah, home.

"i am delicate."erich agrees with billy while laughing. he turns over on his back in the bed and lightly caresses billy's neck. it had hair on it,but erich could manage. "nah,you can stay. you're like a cute bulldog that just happens to fart all the time. so i'll just ignore the odor and pet you." he grins and starts petting billy's beard. "who's my bristly baby?" he asks in baby talk.

nina sees this and worms her way in between them. "nope nope nope. i was cheated out of this in the shower,loves. i am not losing it now."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#676 Posted : 06 May 2019 01:36:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn and Riley come back up from down below to meet Dallas after the last and inevitable climax of the night. Dallas had been laying on his side with his legs cocked* while Dustyn sucked his dick and Riley was round the back and umm....his tongue was in a very different place. The night has been far more sensual, erotic and tantric than initially anticipated. After what Dustyn endured at the hands of Blake and his gang, he wasn't up for anything penetrative so the trio got creative with one another. Each of the guys took it in turns to be the main attraction as it were, starting with Dustyn, then Riley, with Dallas going (and coming) last. The slow touches, the exploration, the time and dedication and sharing the intimacy with someone new was far more arousing than Dustyn had ever thought. After being a good boy and swallowing the party Dallas left in his mouth, he moans softly and lays a hand on his man's chest, feeling his racing heart. "Well...I think it's safe to say that you and Riley know each other a little better now, huh?" he jokes, referencing the very naughty and intimate act Riley just performed.

"I think we ALL know each other a little better!" Riley grins and laughs, feeling rather mischievous yet proud for going all out the way he did. The night has been filled with firsts for Riley both in giving and receiving. Whatever felt good being done to him, he reciprocated without hesitation. Throwing caution to the wind really helped Riley to enjoy the experience. Thinking too much would've killed the buzz. There's no way he'd let his tongue or someone's finger travel the places they did tonight if he pondered over it. "So, Dallas....feet, huh?" Riley chuckles and playfully squeezes Dallas' bicep.

"Yeah, Dallas likes feet and I like legs but what about you Mr Potty Mouth? No idea you were such a dirty talker, Riley Connor Hamilton!" Dustyn lets his mouth hang open, pretending to be aghast at the revelation. In all honesty, he found it such a turn on to hear filthy words in Riley's deep, manly, husky Northern voice. It sounded far less vulgar coming from him than it does from Billy.

Riley sits up, looking bewildered at the pair. "Wait...really?!" he asks in surprise, turning pink again. Riley was so caught up in the moments, he has no recollection of what he said. Some of the words that spilled out of his mouth would make a sailor blush. When he gets going, Weekend's golden boy can get FILTHY.

In the other room, things weren't as intense which is surprising giving the residents. Billy, Nina and Erich did have a little play but it was exactly that. Things were more giggly and naughty than anything else. They hadn't made plans like the other three and over the last few days, the most sleep they had gotten was 2 hours at most back in Covenant. The adrenaline was winding down, self preservation was no longer running and tiredness was truly setting in now that they were in a bed. A few touches and smooches happened at most.

Erich and Nina had managed to fall asleep quickly but Billy struggled. He'd sleep in little blocks of 30 - 40 minutes and wake up. A combination of things were jolting him back to reality; the immense body heat from the bed, the fact that he wasn't sleeping in his usual location and of course, the horrors he'd see when he closed his eyes. It must be around 3 a.m. by now. Billy has managed to drift back to sleep but he's on the cusp of awakening again. His body is glossed in sweat, his breathing is rapid and he flinches repeatedly. Billy mumbles and thrashes his head in his sleep before springing to life, throwing himself upright and screaming; "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!". The sweat is dripping from him and with the amount of dampness on the sheets, he may have very well wet himself.

*lol
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#677 Posted : 06 May 2019 02:44:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas had actually never really thought of riley in a sexual way. he was pretty devoted to dusytn so never had a wandering eye. especially around dustyn;s bandmates. but if it was going to happen,riley was the obvious choice. oscar was sadly no more. as was scott. not to mention scott was an asshole. and billy....well,certain feelings werent going away easily. the experience was something else,that was for sure.if he didnt know bette,he would have assumed this was NOT riley's first time with men. he didnt ask though as some people may not like to be called on it. the wasteland certainly operated on an any port in a storm mentality. several of the brotherhood had been...initimate with ghouls. there were records on it. which always made dallas wonder: were they normal ghouls or feral ghouls? some folks did like a challenge.dallas breathes deeply as he tries to catch his breath,he gives both his partners a final kiss and sighs. "well i guess im recruited for the minutemen now?" dallas chuckles to riley. while he was joking,it would be a waste of his training and abilities to end up as a diamond city gaurd. especially since he was fairly certain he overheard erich saying something about killing the mayor for Joshua. that probably wasnt a thing a guard should keep under his hat. dallas does laugh at the feet revelation. he puts his feet on top of dustyn's and squeezes his foot with the toes. "we all have our kinks. dustyn is far more than a man with a huge dong! hes got cute feet,you know!"" dallas playfully scolds. this was great. it felt like the camaraderie that erich,billy,and nina had. who knew debauchery was the glue that held them together?

in spite of her bold claims,nina quickly lost the urge to go full porn star in the room. the safety was really the most orgasmic thing going. in spite of her two partners,neither could beat the feeling of knowing there was pretty much no way anything was getting to them. there was simply no urgency to get in all the fun possible before death took them. she was actually the first one asleep.her head rested on erich's shoulder and her arm held billy close to her. in spite of her being upset about billy's brothers and the gallons of blood she had waded through recently.nina was as cold as erica in one respect: she could sleep like a baby.

nina had fallen asleep pretty quickly and using his shoulder as a pillow.their night was far more sweet than it was outrageous. there would be plenty of time for full on fun later. the actions with billy and nina were something different,something rarer these days. anyone could do a quickie behind a corvega,but cuddling? that was something to be treasured. it was hot in the bed,in spite of the vault's ice cold a/c. that was one the reasons erich wanted to stay. a/c was ubiquitous in his life pre war. one would have to be insane to try living in south florida without it.

billy's screaming wakes erica and nina. firstly nina,who's first instinct on being woken like that is to strike. she punches erich right in the eye. on the upside,he isnt groggy anymore. on the downside? itll definitely be a black eye in the morning." shit! i am sooo sorry,love." she winces in the dark. "billy...the fuck are you screaming for love...and why is the bed soaked? did erich stick it in your butt while we were sleeping?" she chuckles.

erich makes a sarcastic laugh to nina before also asking what was up with billy. in a much kinder way. "you all right? i nearly shit myself."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#678 Posted : 06 May 2019 04:30:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Things would have been worse for Dustyn if he had lost Dallas along the way. While he would've loved if all of his band mates and dear friends made it, the fact that Billy and Riley survived also helps cushion that blow. He is best friends with Billy and Riley comes in second if not counting Erich, who also survived. It's not a happy ending but for what it could've been, this is pretty darn good. Dustyn would not be laying here, laughing away and enjoying himself if things went differently. For him, things have turned out pretty good. The same cannot be said for Billy which is why the difference in atmosphere between the rooms is so stark. He lets Dallas play with his foot, finding comfort in it as it's an old world quirk that still remains. He takes his dick in his hand and immaturely waves it around after Dallas' size comment. "Do you think that radiation will make it bigger? Feel like I could do with a few extra inches..." Dustyn giggles, slowly revealing his head once more as he knows Dallas is still fascinated by the motion.

Riley looks at Dallas and Dustyn's bare feet and just shrugs. He doesn't really have much of an opinion on them but different strokes for different folk. "Eh, I guess they're alright for what they are. I'm not an expert though. My thing was always...uh....oral." Riley was saying all sorts of crude things not ten minutes ago but now that he's wound down, such words seem so inappropriate to him now. He isn't lying though. Dallas and Dustyn now know what wonders Riley's mouth can do. He gets his biggest kicks from stimulating his partners. "I think after tonight, calling me a minuteman is a little inappropriate. That was verging on 90 minutes, surely...maybe even way longer!" Riley chuckles and playfully slaps Dallas' butt cheek. A true Minuteman and Brotherhood coalition is out of the question as Dallas is not returning to them and it's highly unlikely both sides would ever agree to it. Riley does know, however, that Dustyn, Dallas and himself make a great threesome...in many senses of the word. "I feel like we make a great little team. We should definitely work together some more." Riley's statement is open to many interpretations.

Dustyn starts to awkwardly climb over Dallas in all his naked glory. "Sorry but if it's sleepy time, I want to be in the middle. Who can blame me?" Aside from the obvious perks of being the filling of such a hunky sandwich, being wedged in between Dallas and Riley is the ultimate form of protection. Dustyn will be sleeping well tonight.

"I...I..." Billy says in a panicked and breathy voice, looking around the dark room in fear and confusion. He focuses on his breathing and is brought back to reality when Erich asks him if he's OK, realising he was only dreaming. He shakes in a cold sweat and runs a hand through his hair. "When I was...When I...I...I could..." Billy again tries to control his frantic inhaling and attempts to centre himself so he can be somewhat coherent and intelligible. He exhales and closes his eyes before finally speaking in full sentences. "I'm sorry. I keep...I keep having these fucking horrible dreams. These flashbacks of what happened to us only it's...it's amplified and on repeat. I was...I was dreaming of Joshua..." Obviously Billy is meaning the tragic and brutal death of Joshua and not just the man himself but he decides not to go into too much detail for the sake of Erich.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#679 Posted : 06 May 2019 07:32:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas bats dustyn's willy like a cat. " you better hope it doesnt get bigger. people could start thinking you're some sort of new species of mutant...and i dont think i could convince them,or myself otherwise." dallas cracks up before relaxing back into the bed. briefly,he wonder just what the rest of the vault is up to. karoliena had a point when she said there wasnt much else to do down here.

dallas couldnt help but laugh at the suddenly demure Riley,but he understood there was a time and place for everything. dustyn's willy was a great thing to see in the bedroom,not so much at aunt martha's funeral. "well,i always did respect someone who puts their money where their mouth is. i get it though, licking something is so much more normal than putting a toe in there. the cramps alone until you build up dexterity." dallas says with an exaggerated shake of his head. dallas gives a little squeal when his butt is slapped and returns the favor..to dustyn. to any onlookers in the shadows,this would look like a naked version of a three stooges sketch." i think the future could bode well for this collaboration. i think dust and i may need further research before we withdraw the minuteman talk." he says with a wink. he could get used to the occasional bit of fun like this.

dallas shrieks loudly when dustyn climbs over him. "ew,it feels like a fleshy sock!" he laughs and cups dustyn for a better feel. dallas of course obliges dustyn's wishes and lets him get in between. dallas has to scooch over some in order for everyone to be comfy. he yelps when the cold steel of the wall touches his butt. "you better appreciate this,dust. i think my ass is getting frostbite over here."

"a few doses of med-x will help that,love. knock you right out." nina says and yawns. she stretches briefly and gets up to get a drink from an open bottle of nuka. it was rare to get a good night's sleep anymore anyway. why should this night be any different. she made awkard eye contact at the vault security guy who was looking through their window. he was probably wondering what the non sexual scream was about. nina was still nude,but didnt care if she was seen. maybe it'll be the bright part of that man's life. she was awake and that was that now.

erich sits up in the bed and rubs billy's shoulders. he wasnt sure really what to do. he wasnt exactly skilled when it came to dealing with people who were upset. he understood why billy would have a hard time sleeping. this also made him wonder about himself. his concern of turning into another erica felt more likely. he was sleeping fine, it was a matter of out of sight,out of mind for him. but hearing talk about josh did sadden him. he draws himself up in the bed and sits with his back against the cold cold wall."joshua was a good man. he always was." erich says ,leaning his head back against the wall with a light thunk sound,
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#680 Posted : 06 May 2019 08:42:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

In the moment where Dustyn is on top of Dallas and being cupped, he grins and leans down to smooch his man. Obviously, nobody has enough energy for round two but Dustyn still lingers in the embrace a little, letting out a soft moan and slips in a little tongue as Dallas holds him in his hand. Riley begins to whistle and look up at the ceiling feeling both awkward and left out. Dustyn giggles and breaks away from the kiss before moving into the centre. "Aw sorry, Ri. He's just hard to resist. I need some Dallas love at any time and any place. I dare not tell you what happened at aunt Martha's funeral..." Dustyn laughs and burrows his head into Dallas, basking in the warmth between the two strapping men. He looks up at Dallas and smirks. "Next time, we can do it properly." Dustyn is of course alluding to anal which he skipped out on tonight for various and understandable reasons. While tonight was amazing, there's nothing quite like the REAL thing. When Dallas complains about his cold butt, Dustyn reaches around and playfully grabs it. "Oh come here you big drama queen!"

Riley just smiles and watches the interaction between the loved up couple. It's something that he misses dearly but still appreciates seeing rather than acting bitterly. Riley was once a father and a boyfriend. He had the same feeling of love, unity and safety once but that's gone now. He never talks about it and, in usual Riley fashion, he thinks about others before giving himself any kind of thought. "You two are so adorable. Yeah, you've got kinda bizarre fetishes and your love for cats and Madonna goes way beyond comprehension...but you're a cute little couple. Don't let anything tear that apart."

"Ri...you're starting to sound a little faggy..." Dustyn jokes in a muffled voice from Dallas' chest. Riley just freezes and his face drops. Is...is that word allowed? How does he respond? Is it offensive to joke back? Is it more offensive to ignore it? This game did not come with an instruction manual!

"If I'm not thinking about Joshua, I'm thinking about Oscar. If I'm not thinking about him, I'm thinking about Reuben. If I'm not thinking of him, I'm thinking about Deneil and Sayyid...I...I can't even remember the last thing I said to them! Knowing me, I bet it was something fucking sarcastic." Billy slaps the blanket and bites on his bottom lip, fighting back tears but they're already trickling down his cheeks. He's doing all he can not to full-on bawl. Billy lays his head against Erich as his shoulders are rubbed. He doesn't have a healthy approach to emotions and feeling like a regular human so it comes out in dramatic ways like this. "I'm just glad that the last memories of my brothers...well, I'm glad that they're very much alive in them...I...I don't even want to THINK about...the end." It's a blessing in disguise. At least Billy will never have the images of Deneil with a bullet bursting through his skull or Sayyid being torn limb from limb engraved in his mind. Same cannot be said for Nina. He sniffles and looks back and forth at his roommates. "I'm sorry..." he says softly, as if being upset over tragic deaths is something to be ashamed of.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/05/2019(UTC)