logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#61 Posted : 11 February 2014 07:05:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy laughs a little. "Well hopefully you'll never have to stay in one. You're lucky enough to have a family that cares for you...I was just seen as a waste of space." This is the first time that Billy touches on the reasoning behind why he is homeless. He seems quick to change the subject though as it's obviously a sensitive topic for him. After all, some extreme things must have happened in his life if everything has resulted in a seventeen year old boy roaming the streets, fighting and begging for food and money. "No, no, you take it. I'll only use it to buy some gear anyway. You need to get back home and I'm sure you don't want to spend the night here." Andrea is an extremely attractive girl and Billy will do anything to get in her good books, even give away the little money he has. He laughs lightly then raises an eyebrow, looking confused when Andrea suggests that he comes back to her house. "You want me....in your house?" Nobody has ever been this kind to Billy before and it is odd that someone is more than happy to let a homeless person into their home. "Will your parents mind?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#62 Posted : 11 February 2014 08:24:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Sometimes they care. Mostly they just want to make sure my little sister is gonna be a doctor or something," she says with a little roll of her eyes. "I guess because I wanted to be a singer they were never all that happy with my decision making." She smirks and then looks across at Billy. "So how come you're out here then? Ain't you got a family looking after you or anything?" Andrea looks down at the money Billy gave her and she smiles softly at him. "Thank you so much," she says. "That is very sweet of you to do that." She smiles and puts the money in her pocket, putting her phone back in her bag again. She laughs at the confusion on his face. "Sure. I mean you have just given me money. The least I could do is let you have a shower and some dinner," she says with a smile. "They would mind," Andrea says with a little laugh. "But they're gone for the night. Some horse riding thing with my sister up north. They think they still live back in Texas some times."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#63 Posted : 11 February 2014 08:53:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well they still keep a roof over your head so they can't be that bad." he says with a little laugh. When Andrea mentions that she has an interest in singing, Billy smiles as he realises that they have a lot more in common than just their age group. "You like singing? I used to sing at the children's home. I always said that I'd become a famous singer but I guess it's too late for that now." He chuckles then sighs when Andrea asks him how he found himself here. It is a long story so he tries to think of the quickest way to sum it all up. "I was sent to a children's home when I was four. My mum fell into a depression and my dad left so I had nobody to look after me. I have a lot of behavioural problems and was a menace so nobody wanted to adopt me. I fell into the wrong crowd and started to do a lot of crazy shit when I was like 13/14. I finally got adopted when I was 15 but they were total cunts, I don't even know why they wanted kids because they hate them. I was too much for them to handle because I was always getting into trouble and fell into drugs and shit like that. They clearly didn't want me and I didn't like them so I just took off. Nobody's came looking so I guess they're glad I'm gone." When Andrea takes the money and calls him sweet, he can't help but blush slightly. "Well if you really don't mind me getting naked in your bathroom and eating your food then sure, I'll tag along." He laughs a little and hails a taxi, opening the door for Andrea. "So, where we heading to?"

Edited by user 11 February 2014 23:41:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#64 Posted : 12 February 2014 05:02:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"True. I mean I guess I shouldn't complain," she says with a little shrug. "Sometimes I feel like they see me as a disappointment, but I dunno." Andrea smiles and nods when he asks if she likes singing. "Like all the time. I have this weird country voice though. Like I wanna be a pop singer but everyone tells me I can only sing country. What do you sing?" She screws her face up a little as she listens to his story. "Wow...that sucks. I would almost say you're better off without them...but...well you Know..are you really better out here? It can't be all that good." She shakes her head as she watches him. "No I don't mind at all," she says with a little smile. "It's the least I could do after you helped me out with money and stuff you know?" she climbs into the taxi and waits for him. "Oh...ummm High Gate. It's not too far I don't think...I don't know though," she says with a little blush.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#65 Posted : 12 February 2014 06:45:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"How can someone as kind and pretty as you be a disappointment? Your parents must have impossibly high standards." He laughs a little but is kicking himself inside for calling her pretty as he doesn't want the conversation to take an awkward turn. "I sing a lot of R&B, urban stuff, that sort of area. I like pop too. I'm not a huge country fan really." When Andrea asks if he is really better out here, Billy thinks for a second. Although out here, he can do what he likes and he isn't bothering any carers by getting into trouble and bringing drugs into their home, this really is no life. Billy has no idea what to do with his life though. Nobody is going to jump at the chance of employing a homeless junkie and no college will take on someone who left school with barely any qualifications. "It's......not bad out here. It gets a bit cold at times though. Sometimes I sit in the library to warm up but they kick me out because I 'intimidate' others." When they get inside the taxi, Billy feels the leather seats as if it is an expensive, precious material. "Can't remember the last time I was in one of these. I feel like royalty." A simple taxi ride is enough to put a smile on his face and give him a sense of normality.

When they finally arrive outside Andrea's home, Billy looks out the window in amazement. "Whoa...you guys win the lottery or something?" Billy steps out of the cab as Andrea pays the driver. He can't quite believe that someone is kind enough to let him into their home.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#66 Posted : 12 February 2014 07:37:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When he calls her pretty, Andrea blushes and shakes her head. "You don't have to be nice now, I've invited you back already," she says with a little smirk to show she's joking. In truth, she was incredibly flattered that Billy would even think that of her, and she was having to fight hard not to stare at him. Even although he was dressed so shabbily, he was still very attractive. She is almost glad when the cab stops and she has something to take her mind away from his eyes.

Andrea steps out of the cab and closes the door, laughing a little at Billy's comment. It barely even registered with her that her house was that impressive. To her it was just home, nothing particularly special. She feels a little bad that they enjoyed such luxury. "Oh....umm...no, my dad works in oil and stuff, so they gave us a big house," she says as she walks over and opens the door, flicking the light on in the house. "Come on in," Andrea says with a smile before closing the door behind Billy. "Do you...want to shower first or do you want something to eat? It's totally up to you," she says with a smile again. She was aware that she was probably smiling all too much, but she was trying to make him feel comfortable and a little less intimidated by her house than he did at the moment.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#67 Posted : 12 February 2014 07:45:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Billy steps into the house, he looks around in amazement. Not only was this his first time stepping into a house in over a year but it's the first time he's been in one this grand and upscale. Sure, it's not a mansion but it's a huge step up from the little council flat and the children's home he grew up in. He walks in, feeling the texture of the walls as he moves further into the house. Billy stops touching the walls, realising he might look a bit weird but he can't help it. Seeing this home gives him some hope and a little bit of determination to get off of the streets. When Andrea gives him the option of showering or eating, there is only one choice when you ask someone as vain as Billy. "Shower. I already ate a sandwich two days ago." he jokes and looks around again. "Um...where is your bathroom?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#68 Posted : 12 February 2014 08:22:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea walks into the house and into the kitchen, where she unzips her jacket and throws it down, showing off her tank top underneath which is probably a bit on the tight side considering she was home alone with a teenage guy, but she didn't mind. She turns to see Billy touching the walls, and she immediatly has to suppress a laugh, before she realises that it's actually incredibly sad that he was so happy to be inside. She frowns gently and then steps aside to let him come further into the house. She ruffles her own long brown hair with her hand and smiles. "It's just along here," she says. "I'll show you how to work the shower. It's a bit of a weird one." She walks into the room and pulls the shower door open, not looking back. "Now you see this lever? You need to turn and pull at the same time to make it get hot. If not, you'll be freezing," she giggles. "It's a great shower though."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#69 Posted : 12 February 2014 08:33:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Andrea takes off her jacket, Billy smirks and tries his best not to stare. He is a teenage guy all alone with an attractive teenage girl and a lot of thoughts run through his head as he sees Andrea in her tank top. Billy tries not to stare at her. As they walk towards the bathroom, Billy unzips his tracksuit top. Underneath is a plain white t-shirt which has an old, rather big blood stain at the chest. Right now, he looks shabbier than ever. He watches as Andrea explains how to use the shower, sneaking in as many sly looks as he can when she fiddles about with the shower. "Right, I think I've got it." Billy then takes off his dirty top and underneath is a different story. He is in surprisingly good shape and despite a faded scar on his right side, his body looks almost perfect - something from a teenage girl's dream. "Thank you, for all of this."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#70 Posted : 12 February 2014 08:41:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea is completely oblivious to the fact Billy is staring at her when she takes her jacket off. She was perhaps a little naive, but even if she knew, she wouldn't have minded. When she starts to explain the shower to him, she's so set on making sure he knows what to do that she basically doesn't even notice when he strips out of the top half of his clothes. She finishes and then turns, mid sentence. "So I'll just go and...oh my," she blurts out when she sees Billy shirtless. She had been entranced by his eyes already, but now when she sees his toned torso, she almost freezes for a few seconds, not realising she is staring. She never realised just how attractive he was before, but now she was totally done for. She was a teenage girl at home alone with a half naked guy. It was the stuff she had only dreamed of. When she snaps out of it, she blushes hard and looks away. "Ummm...yeah," she says, trying to appear normal. "There's soap in the shower and you'll get a towel in the drawer.." She says quietly. "I'll just...go get a drink."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#71 Posted : 12 February 2014 08:57:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy suppresses his laughter when Andrea gasps mid sentence. He can see that she is staring and admiring him which he doesn't mind at all but the way she just stops and stares is rather comical and rather than allowing his ego to be fed, he just wants to laugh out loud. "Sorry..." he says with a slight smirk. Billy thinks it's best to apologise for being shirtless and put the blame all on himself rather that having Andrea apologise for staring. "Yeah, I'll get washed and you go get your drink." He laughs a little. When Andrea leaves, he hops into the shower and just stands there for a moment, letting the warm water cover him. As he washes himself, he starts to worry about Andrea. This girl is extremely kind but really naive. She has let a homeless boy, with a knife, into her house and she has nobody to protect her. Luckily, Billy is not going to try anything but she could have picked up anyone, someone who isn't as nice as Billy.

After his shower, he walks out of the bathroom and down the hallway with just a towel around his waist. He has dried the majority of his hair and body with the towel in the bathroom so that he doesn't get her floor all wet. Billy walks into the kitchen where Andrea is. "Um...I left my bag in here. Need to get some fresh clothes." The clothes aren't exactly fresh as they haven't been washed in months but they are clean in comparison to the rest of his clothes. "Your boyfriend must be one lucky guy." He walks over and stands in front of her with his rucksack in his hand.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#72 Posted : 12 February 2014 09:48:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Billy comes out of the shower, Andrea is on her phone texting a friend back home in the USA. She sighs and takes a drink of her soda, not noticing when he walks into the room and across towards his bag. When he speaks, she jumps a little and then looks up. Now that he was clean, Billy looked even more attractive to her, but she had to do her best to keep her eyes on his face. She smiles a little. "Do you want to clean the clothes you had on? You can use the washer," she says, pointing through to the other room next to the kitchen. When he mentions her boyfriend, Andrea giggles and pushes her hair back behind her ears. "I...I don't have a boyfriend," she says with a little smile. "He wouldn't be lucky anyway. I'm just like awkward and a little lame."

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#73 Posted : 12 February 2014 10:01:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Andrea asks Billy if he wants to put his clothes in the washer, he has to think for a moment. He doesn't want it to seem like he is taking liberties and using all of her stuff. "Yeah....if that's OK?" He places his bag on the table and takes out his new, 'fresh' clothes. It is another tracksuit but this one is red and practically has 'chav' written all over it. He places them on the table and smirks when she states that she is single. Billy has no idea why he's happy to hear it though. As much as he likes this girl, he doubts that she'd ever date a homeless guy that has very little qualifications or hope in life. He moves a little closer and strokes her arm, making a move for the first time. "You're not lame, maybe a little awkward." He laughs and looks into her eyes, smirking. "OK, I'm just gonna say it, you're hot. Like really hot." He laughs lightly and bites on his lip. "I don't know if....if I've been reading the signals wrong but....do you want to...you know...?" Billy let's his teenage hormones get the better of him as he just comes out and asks her if they want to fuck. There is a hot girl in front of him who has clearly been looking at him and he'd be a fool to let the opportunity of sex pass him by.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#74 Posted : 12 February 2014 10:23:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea smiles at Billy and nods. She thought it was cute that he cared so much about not taking advantage of her kindness, but she was only too happy to help him. "Shush and just put them in the washing," she smirks. "It's fine, you worry too much." When he brings new clothes out of his bag, she half scowls at his clothes, hoping he won't put them on too quickly. Then when he calls her awkward, she starts to laugh. But when she starts to reply, she's shocked by his net proposal. Was he asking her for sex? Granted she thought he was the most stunning man she had ever seen in her life, and she was not a virgin, but she was still shocked. She wanted to say no, to prove she wasn't just some slut...but he called her hot, and that made her knees totally weak. She blinks a couple of times and then blushes hard. "Ummm....my parents aren't home til the morning," she says with a little nervous chuckle. She felt like it was probably the wrong thing to do, but at the same time she was totally hypnotised by this guy.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#75 Posted : 12 February 2014 10:35:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smiles and puts his clothes in the washer. Although he is homeless and used to begging, it doesn't mean it becomes less embarrassing having to depend on others. "Can't remember last time those things were washed. Thanks." He smiles again. As the mood changes and he hits on Andrea, he laughs a little, seeing how nervous yet excited Andrea looks. He can tell that she isn't slutty and that's what attracts him to her. There's nothing more unattractive than a girl who will spread her legs at the drop of a hat. Andrea seems genuine and such a sweet girl. When she agrees, stating that her parents won't be home until the morning, Billy smirks and slowly drops his towel in front of her, showing himself off to Andrea for the first time. He is rather long and circumcised but what stands out most is the fact that he's already semi-hard. "You wanna touch it, babe?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#76 Posted : 13 February 2014 02:04:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea smiles as Billy washes his clothes, happy to be able to help him out and do something nice for someone. When you are rich like Andrea is, the chance to even interact with the less fortunate, far less help, is not something that happens every day. "No problem," she says with a little smile. When he drops his towel, Andrea looks shocked. She could barely take her eyes off him, but she was still really nervous, especially now that he was in front of her and naked. "Shouldn't we go to....the bedroom?" she asks with a little blush.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#77 Posted : 13 February 2014 02:18:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

As Andrea looks at Billy, he laughs a little and isn't really sure about what to do now. Sure, he likes the fact that he's being admired but he suddenly realises he is standing completely naked in a strange kitchen while the only other person there is fully clothed. He can tell that she is a little nervous and wonders if she's done anything like this before. "You OK?....You ever done this before?" When she suggests going to the bedroom, Billy chuckles and sighs with relief as he doesn't have to stand on the spot completely naked anymore. "Yeah, you go to the bedroom and I'll get everything sorted." He winks, hinting at getting protection while she makes herself comfortable.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#78 Posted : 13 February 2014 07:32:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Andrea is still a little confused when Billy says he'll get everything ready, but she was far too excited and nervous to really ask what he meant so she just smiles and nods, now finally able to drag her gaze away from his crotch. She blushes and leaves the room before going upstair. When she reaches her bedroom she looks around and grabs some perfume, putting it on and looking at herself in the mirror. She brushes her hair with her fingers, wanting to look perfect for the big moment, before she sits gently on the bed, nervously waiting.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#79 Posted : 13 February 2014 08:54:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy heads into the bathroom, taking his rucksack with him. He dries off his hair and brushes his teeth with the brush he stole from Semi-Chem. After applying some deodorant, he looks through his bag for some condoms. Billy bought two from a machine in a public toilet not too long ago from when the girl that sells him ecstasy tablets was feeling a little bit frisky and had one spare. A few minutes later, Billy walks back into the bedroom and smirks at Andrea. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Billy closes the door behind him and judging by how hard he now is, he certainly hasn't changed his mind. He sits next to Andrea on the bed before gently moving in and kissing her on the cheek with his soft lips.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#80 Posted : 13 February 2014 09:48:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Billy eventually comes into the room after what seems like a lifetime, Andrea looks up at him and smiles gently. She was still really worried about doing something like this in her parents house. Previously she had only had sex once, and that was with a guy who had told her that he loved her when she was 15. Now here she was with a guy she barely knew and she wondered if she would be able to bring herself to do it in the end. She smiles at him when he sits down and moves a little closer. "I'm sure," she almost whispers before she kisses him back, turning a little to face him.
UserPostedImage