logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#21 Posted : 23 December 2013 23:55:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie laughs back at Karoliena, shaking her head. "Oh yeah," she says sarcastically. "Because I'm the one who was all trawling for girls in sex shop..." She rolls her eyes. "Some national treasure." Cassie smirks and then frowns when Karoliena says she wouldn't hit her. She would have hit anyone else, but she was struggling, even drunk and angry, to bring herself to smack the woman she loves. Then Karoliena brings up the way they met, when Cassie had claimed over and over that she was straight. Normally the pair laughed about it, but at the moment, it just riled her up. "Fuck me?" she scoffs. "Fuck you!" she puts her hands on Karoliena's shoulders and pushes her. "You don't...you don't know what you're even saying."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#22 Posted : 24 December 2013 01:09:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Karoliena gets angry when Cassie says she was looking for girls in the shop. Deep down,karoliena was actually very ashamed of the....amount of people she has been intimate with.under these circumstances,she feels this is what Cassie is alluding to. " I don't just fuck anyone,Cassie! Not in a long long time." Karoliena says,finally very hurt and defensive. Karoliena isn't expecting to be shoved and reels back until she is stopped by the wall. " you...you..I can't believe that!" She hisses before lunging towards Cassie's midsection. Trying to knock her over with her shoulder.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#23 Posted : 24 December 2013 01:27:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie keeps on glaring at Karoliena. She shakes her head and holds one finger up very matter-of-factly. "Did I even mention all the crazy amounts of vagina you've had?" Cassie said with an evil little smirk. "No. I didn't." She feels like she can get away with this, because she is a bit of a promiscuous individual herself. Three kids at the age of 19 by two fathers says it all. She looks at Karoliena when she shoves her, almost challenging her. Then when she charges at her, Cassie screeches, falling backwards onto the ground. Before she even hits the floor though, she starts flailing her arms, trying to slap Karoliena and get in the first hit.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#24 Posted : 24 December 2013 02:07:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena bites her lip,holding back until she can't anymore. " oodles of vagina is still preferable to the acres of dick you've had,Cassie." Karoliena crosses her arms and dares cassie to go further.

As they tumble to the floor,one of Cassie's flailing hands catches karoliena in the mouth,opening a wound on her lip. Karoliena's eyes widen as she feels the blood start to flow. "Stop it!" Karoliena yelps,trying to punch Cassie in the stomach .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#25 Posted : 24 December 2013 02:17:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie shakes her head at Karoliena. She never regretted anything she had done until it was laid out like Karoliena had just said it. Now she felt totally awful and horrible. She glares at her again and shakes her head. "Fuck you. What would you know about dick, you fucking dyke?" She stares at her, the drink clearly not getting out of her system very quickly at all as her eyes are still glazed over.

As Cassie's hand hits Karoliena's lip and she sees blood, there's a sobering moment where she thinks she has gone too far. But then she feels a fist connect with her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. "Fuck off," she gasps, grabbing her stomach. She starts to kick out at Karoliena, trying to push her off with force as she tries to return the blow to the stomach.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#26 Posted : 24 December 2013 02:55:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" more than you,little girl. At your age,did you even know what your were doing? Or did you think the pulling out method really worked?" Karoliena says,holding onto a table so she doesn't fall down. Karoliena knew she was being cruel,but with liquor lubricating her tongue,she couldn't stop it.

Karoliena over estimates her size advantage over Cassie and doesn't expect a foot to seemingly come out of no where. Karoliena knocked off of Cassie and flat on her back. She lies there,staring at the ceiling . " you butch little bitch!" Karoliena mumbles as she kicks at Cassie foot with hers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#27 Posted : 24 December 2013 03:12:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie is ready to stop the fight, but the slur against her kids, and the suggestion that they were an accident, even though one of them was, totally angers her. She grits her teeth when Karoliena flies of her after the kick and she gets up, jumping on Karoliena and straddling her. She looks down at her as she tries to grab her hands. "Don't you ever talk about my kids like that," she says with tears in her eyes, before she slaps Karoliena hard. "At least fight back, you bitch," she screams at her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#28 Posted : 24 December 2013 03:26:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena's eyes water. She did not mean it to say anything about Cassie's children. She had to apologize,she loved those kids. The thought that perhaps Cassie thought she did not...all thoughts of apologies were gone when she feels her face slapped. She must have blacked out,as she doesn't remember Cassie being on top of her. Cqssie has her arms pinned,so karoliena does the only thing she can,she head butts Cassie in hopes of freeing herself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#29 Posted : 24 December 2013 03:35:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie sees red when she is on top of Karoliena, trying to slap her. By now, the thought that she was fighting her girlfriend seemed to have been tucked at the back of her mind. Now she was just fighting some bitch. She would deal with the girlfriend side later. She tries not to cry as she thinks about what Karoliena said about the kids. And then she gets hit in the face with a forehead and her eyesight goes momentarily hazy as she falls backwards with a groan, blood from her nose all over her face. She lays still for a moment before dragging herself to her feet, ignoring the searing pain in her face. "Fuck you. That hurt you fucking rat." She lunges forward and grabs two handfuls of Karoliena's hair as she screams.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 24 December 2013 03:44:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena smirks as she sees Cassies bloody nose. "Fair is fair." She says,wiping her mouth and holding up the bloodstained hand. She manages to prop herself up on her elbows before Cassie is back on her,now holding her by the hair. Karoliena freaks out, as she can only picture Cassie smashing the back of her head into the floor. She grabs two handfuls of Cassie's hair and pulls. " let go,or I'll pull it the fuck out!" She sneers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#31 Posted : 24 December 2013 03:53:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Karoliena holding up her bloody hand just makes Cassie want to make her bleed even more. "I didn't break your nose though you fucking cunt! Well not yet anyway!" when they have a hold of each others hair, Cassie starts to swing her knee, trying to get some contact with Karoliena's face to repay her for the broken nose.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#32 Posted : 24 December 2013 04:04:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" quit being dramatic,it's just bloody." Karoliena says mockingly. If she was sober,she'd be manically driving Cassie to a hospital About now. " And don't call me a cunt,you c-" karoliena shrieks out before getting caught in the face with a knee. It catches her right in the eye. Hard. Karoliena cries out and yanks Cassie's hair,trying to get her off.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#33 Posted : 24 December 2013 04:26:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Fuck you Karoliena. Fuck you," Cassie yells with tears flowing down her cheeks now. As her knee connects with Karolienas eye, she laughs. "Are you bleeding you bitch?" she screams. However, when Karoliena pulls her hair harder, Cassie feels an intense pain in her scalp and she lets go. "Ok fuck let me fucking go!" she screams and starts crying at the intense pain in her face.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#34 Posted : 24 December 2013 04:33:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"No,fuck you and fuck whomever that guy is you probably fucked in the bathroom! " karoliena screams. She shakes her head. " no...I'm not bleeding from my eye...but I know it will be black tomorrow." Karoliena blubbers. She could already feel it starting to swell. " I am going to be so ugly.." She drunkenly whines. She lets Cassie's hair go when her own is released. She stares at the ceiling,still drink,in pain and exhausted.she raises her arm to swing at Cassie,but lets it fall back down. " fuck" she mutters.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#35 Posted : 24 December 2013 04:40:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I didn't fuck anyone!" Cassie screams at her with real pain in her voice. This whole thing started because she had been accused of something she never did. When Karoliena lets her go at last, she looks up and then stumbles back. She hits the wall and then slides down it until she's sitting on the floor. She starts to cry hard, touching her face and wincing at the pain that shoots through her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#36 Posted : 24 December 2013 04:50:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena continues to lie on her back and look at the texture of Cassie's ceiling. Through all of this,Cassie never said she did anything with the man at the bar. She could have,but didnt. She had to be telling the truth. "I.....believe you,Cassie." Karoliena softly says. She sits up slowly. The aches and pains starting to make themselves known When the adrenaline subsides. Karoliena Scoots closer to Cassie and sighs. " that got way out of hand." She says,sobbing. They weren't the perfect couple. They were as ,if not more dysfunctional than everyone else.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#37 Posted : 24 December 2013 06:10:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie sits there sobbing. All she can imagine is that her face is probably out of line and battered. She cries as she tries to touch her nose, wincing at the pain. "You decided after you kicked the hell out of me that you believe?" she asks, comically seeming to forget that she had dished out just as much violence. When Kari scoots closer, she jerks away and tries to move, not getting far. "No don't," she moans. "You hurt my face."

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#38 Posted : 24 December 2013 06:22:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" so I guess my lip and my eyes just happened to just themselves open? " karoliena asks,pointing to her face. Which she. Like imagine looked much like the elephant man at this point. At first karoliena does feel bad when Cassie jerks away. She feels like a monster,until she realizes her vision is only about half what it should be. She continues to scoot closer to Cassie,taking hold of her hand. " I am sorry,Cassie. I am so sorry." She says softly. Someone had to appogize first,it may as well be her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#39 Posted : 24 December 2013 07:00:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie shakes her head. "I only did that because....it was a mistake!" she yells. Karoliena seemed to be sobering up, but Cassie definitely was not. Not by a long shot. When she feels someone grab her hand, she pulls it away. She tries to crawl away but just ends up falling time and time again. "Stop don't touch me! It hurts. I don't want you to touch me!" she didn't mean it at all, but she had her pride hurt by being beaten up for the first time, and the drink was making it worse. When she falls again, she cries with her bloody face in the carpet. "This is my new bed," she sobs quite pathetically.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#40 Posted : 24 December 2013 07:25:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena had a high tolerance for alcohol and a fast metabolism. She was sobering up and hated what she saw. The two of them really had a go at each other. " I think we both made quite a few mistakes. Not just you." Karoliena says softly. She felt terrible,but wasnt about to take all the blame. Karoliena is shocked when Cassie says not to touch her,but her attempts to move away persuaded her to refuse Cassie's words. Karoliena pulls herself over and tries to prop Cassie up.which fails and into the carpet she goes. " fine. I'll sleep here too,we have to sleep in th same bed." Karoliena lies down next to Cassie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage