logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5152535455>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1041 Posted : 12 May 2018 10:10:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"The Marines are pussies!" Billy pipes up in support of Dustyn. "They want to try taking a...you know what? I'm going to keep it clean. We have a virgin in our presence," Billy says pointing over at Jayne. "All I will say is that I did it dry and my guts were rearranged by the end of it. Oh it was fantastic." Billy chuckles and rubs his hands together. It's hard to tell when he's joking or not because he really does live such a colourful life.

Dustyn takes a sip of water to clean his mouth before spitting it back out. It's very glamorous being a member of Weekend. "Ughhh! I can't stand things at the back of my throat...don't even think about it!" Dustyn holds his hand up before Billy has time to make a lewd remark. He raises an eyebrow when Jayne says that she has a short tongue. Tongue length is nothing he's thought about before. He just cares that it works. "Oh I...have an average tongue, I think. Do I?" he says, turning to Dallas. His boyfriend may have more knowledge of that.

The tents seem to be coming along well and look like they're going to be pretty big. There are only two tents but eight people so it looks like there will be a lot of sharing but thankfully, the tents don't look snug. Riley stands up after working on the tent and stretches. "So, who is sleeping where?"

"Well..." Billy says, surveying the group. "I don't think Jayne likes me, Scott kicks in his sleep, Dustyn's a farter....Erich, how about it? Us two sharing a sleeping bag. It'll drive the fan fiction community wild. You can pick who else shares the tent with us."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1042 Posted : 13 May 2018 07:05:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"oh!" jayne exclaims and covers her mouth. while her sensibilities aren't as sensitive as they once were,she could still have delicate ears. "billy,im just going to assume that you are talking about eating coco powders straight from the can and it didnt go down so well." she says with a slight grimace. she wasnt exactly a prude,but stating it that way seemed pretty foul. she wasnt even going to address the virgin thing. she wasnt 13 and trying to look cool at school.

"you know,dusty. i dont think it really matters. anything past the tip is just extra." erich says waving is hand dismissively. "as long as teeth arent involved,youre good....unless you're into that sort of thing,like our resident kinky one here." he nods his head towards billy. he wasnt sure,but billy seemed like the sort to like a little nip on the tip,so to speak. jayne's grimace grows deeper. there sure was a lot of dick talk on this camping trip so far.
dallas looks up thoughtfully after dustyn asks about his tongue. "average,but extraordinary." dallas says,giving his assessment.

erich gives a deep sigh of satisfaction after looking at the tents. they looked like they would certainly be worthy dwellings. "look at these fucking things. we could repel a viking attack in these portable forts. there will be no pig crazed inbreds getting at us. no sir ree bob." he says,giving a tent peg a small kick.

being the only person she knew well,jayne clings to erich. " nope. im claiming him. billy. you'll have to share. " she sticks out her tongue...which is indeed very short. it looks like when a kitten has its tongue barely protruding past its lips.
erich gives a shrug to the idea of sleeping around jayne and billy. " um...we dont have to share a sleeping bag though,billy. i'll brave the cold of the night like the strapping young lad i am...plus,i dont want morning wood to make things awkward."
he tells billy with a smirk. jayne finally stamps her foot and exclaims, "jesus christ! all you guys do is talk about dicks! its a good thing im not straight,i'd feel seriously ignored here." she laughs while pulling her hair back into a pony tail. the rain is making the natural curls in her hair come out.

dalls naturally claims dustyn. "this one's mine.ill throw marshmallows at anyone who says different."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1043 Posted : 13 May 2018 08:29:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy shakes his head and makes a fist, about to do some sort of demonstration. "No well, you see...". Riley lowers Billy's fist and cuts him off before even more people start vomiting tonight. "OK, that's enough, Billy. I think some things are best left unsaid, yeah? I'm sure Jayne can piece the puzzle together." Riley gently ushers Billy away. The naughty tales can be told another day. It doesn't last long before he overhears another conversation. "Yeah I like a little nip on the tip now and then. Nice little rush, especially if it's just before you blow your load. It's kinda like a sucker punch to the back of the head while you're being done up the arse." Billy doesn't even mean to be lewd, he just doesn't have a filter. There's definitely some social elements missing. Oscar refrains from putting a marshmallow in his mouth after that.

Dustyn giggles and sticks his cute tongue out at Dallas and snuggles up with him after he's chosen as Dallas' sleeping partner...even though there would be no other option. He stands on his tiptoes and whispers to Dallas, "Who else do you think you'll be OK with in the tent?". There are eight people and two big tents so it looks like two groups of four. He doesn't want someone in the tent that Dallas is uncomfortable with.

"OK." Billy says rather bluntly. He seems a tad offended when his tent sharing offer is rejected. He already knows that Jayne and Oscar aren't his biggest fans so getting the cold shoulder from Erich stings a bit. He'd probably be crushed if he found out Dallas actually disliked him too. "Shall we talk about pussy instead of dick then? I go both ways, it's OK. By the way, is Daisy still considered a real lesbian after she wanked of Christopher Hudson?" If Jayne wanted to switch the conversation around then Billy is more than happy to.

"Tents are done!" Scott calls out, nailing the final peg down on the second tent. They look superb. Definitely ones bought with Weekend money. "Maybe we should all sit down...get a fire going...just...get along, yeah?" Scott says, sitting on a tree stump and wanting to switch things around as he sensed the growing bite in Billy's voice.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/05/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1044 Posted : 13 May 2018 09:54:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne lifts her fist to eye level and thinks for a little while. "oh!" she says when she gets where billy is going with this. for some reason,she never really thought that was a male thing,there was no way an anus could be that flexible. she takes a small step away from billy. "for real billy?! i heard you could die from such thing." erich says in regards to billy with the donkey punch thing. "you crazy bastard." he adds out of both wonder and respect. there were a few constants in life,and billy always surprising was one of them. even though karoliena was probably into the same things,she never gave details unless asked.

dallas gives a little shrug and looks the group over. he was pretty ok with anyone except billy. though it appeared erich had forgiven all that had occurred,he could not. not wanting to start anything and unsure of how good billy's hearing was,dallas just put an arm around dustyn and replied," anyone really. i dont think anyone here is opposed to the sight of two men sharing a sleeping bag." he says brightly. all in all,they had a pretty good group here.

"oh dont take it that way. as long as we have a buffer of sleeping bag betwixt us,i'm just dandy...and oh no spooning." erich says,wagging his finger at billy."...or any good hard forkings." he adds with a laugh. the pun was painful,but it must be said.
jayne's face instantly changes at the mention of daisy. "she could be considered a bitch,i know that.besides, chris hudson is more femmy than i am. so it probably still is ok." she adds with a little bit of bitterness in her voice. the break up with daisy wasnt something she expected and it had happened rather suddenly. so she was pretty angry about the whole business.

"excellent idea. we should siphon some gas from the van to get a jump start on this fire. anyone have a length of hose?" erich says,patting his pockets as if he expected to actually find some in there. "i'll go find some wood." jayne pipes up,already scampering off to find the wood. she needed a bit of a break from all this. erich starts clearing off a good bit of earth of grass,twigs,or anything else that could spread once they started a fire. "anyone got anycamping supplies? i didnt bring anything,i didnt want another incident with customs. studio60's legal department is a bit miffed at me still." erich sighs. there was..incidents in branson.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/05/2018(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#1045 Posted : 13 May 2018 11:05:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy shrugs when asked if the punch to the head could kill him. "Yeah, I guess but it's all part of the fun though. It adds more suspense and sexual tension when you play with death. If there's a 100% chance you come out of something totally unscathed, I'm not interested. I like a bit of danger and uncertainty." Billy really is a wild one. Even though it's pretty funny to listen to his extreme stories, it's a little sad how willing he is to play with his life.

Dustyn smiles, happy that Dallas isn't being too particular about it. He looks around the group to mentally assess potential candidates. Erich and Jayne would be sharing but adding them to the tent would make Billy jealous. Choosing Billy could cause some friction and not many people are willing to be in such close quarters with him. "What if we ask Riley and Oscar? I think that Erich, Jayne and Scott could handle Billy." It's the best of both worlds as it stops Billy grating on Dallas plus he seems to like Riley and Oscar best anyway. Dustyn moves in and whispers again, "Uh...I was thinking...when the others go to sleep...maybe we could go off on an adventure on our own?" Dustyn chuckles and flashes his torch...

Billy doesn't press the Daisy situation any further. He rattled the cage and found a button to push. His work is done. He walks around, gazing up at the stars and heads over to the van. He starts to roll up a joint as he strolls around.

Riley looks around and then points over to a bunch of bags sat next to one of the tents. "I think everything you need should be there, Erich." Riley steps over a log and picks up a bag, handing it over to Erich.

Billy sparks up his joint as he watches everyone working and gathering supplies. "You guys need to relax a bit. We're here to have fun. Once the fire is going, I want to see you guys get high and go skinny dipping."

Riley laughs as he unzips one of the bags, taking out torches and food containers. "You want to see US do it? Why? Thought you'd be the first one to do such a thing, Holmes."

"I can't fucking swim, mate! I'd be right in there otherwise. It's just...I have a bad relationship with the water," says Billy rather quietly. In other words, he's terrified of it. "I nominate you to go first, Hamilton. I want to see the golden child of the group loosen up." Billy chuckles and takes another drag of his joint.

Rather red-faced and feeling put on the spot, Riley scratches his chin as he thinks about the idea. The idea is fun and he doesn't want to seem like a buzz kill but it's also not in his nature to do such a thing. "Well...I...maybe...I'll...we'll see, OK?" he says with a nervous laugh.

"You're too pussy, Hamilton. Now, Mr Erich would. He knows how to have fun. Scott would too, Dustyn would, Oscar has a sex tape with nothing to hide...hell, I'm sure even Dallas and Jayne would before you." Billy says, purposely taunting Riley to get the result he wants.

Riley shakes his head and laughs lightly, appreciating Billy's persistence and pressure. "Maybe...alright, look...if someone else does it then fine, I'll go into the lake. You have my word." Riley holds his hands up and smiles. "Not going to be the only one though. I don't want to be soaking wet and freezing my...peanuts off while you're all toasty by the fire."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1046 Posted : 13 May 2018 11:59:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas nods at dustyn's choices for accommodations. that seemed like the best choice. though,honestly ,three badgers and wasps nest would be a better choice of tentmates than billy. "i have two bucks on jayne flipping her shit on billy before this is over...or crying." he says quietly. the more he thinks about,he thinks having her here was someones's idea of a joke. dallas has no clue what dusty is trying to say,so he shakes his head. "dust,are you insane?! every horror movie starts with people leaving the camp and then finding a body or something. im not going out there!" he whisper shouts pointing to the foreboding forest that surrounds them. for all he knows this could be haunted woods. everything in this country is old and packed with ghosts.

jayne is rather relieved billy dropped the subject. she didnt exactly have a problem speaking about daisy,she just had no inclination to discuss the matter with him. searching for wood was a nice distraction from the company. under a particularity dense grove of trees she found a good amount of dry wood.after two or three trips she dropped the final portion of firewood. she had brought enough wood to burn about 4 witches if they so wished. she had no urge to sleep in the pitch black. that fire had better burn all night.

erich rummages through the bags and finds just what he was looking for: fancy firestarter sticks. while not as manly as using fuel from a car to start a fire, it would do in a pinch. " you guys spare no expense,rie rie." erich says happily as he carefully stacks the wood in a criss cross pattern. he sticks out his tongue in concentration as he uses his swiss army knife to pack wood shavings in the spaces between branches.it was a labor of love and a display of his outdoorsyness. " look at that." he says proudly as he starts the fire with his zippo lighter. " the sheer manliness of that makes me want to rip open my shirt and watch football." he grins,mimicking tearing open his shirt. but it was his favorie white t shirt,so that wasnt about to happen.

erich picks his head up at the idea of skinny dipping. "skinny dipping? can you feel the air out here?! its like jack frost is farting on us after a bean dinner. its colder than shit out here. it'll take more than some weed to get me to do that. thats like some meth level insanity."

jayne shakes her head and giggles. "no way am i getting naked around you guys. erich has wanted that for years,and i barely know you guys!" she exclaims mouthing the word no again and shaking her head. jayne was not one for public nudity. she has the honor of being the only member of the hess clan to be on big brother and not get naked.

"that lake look like it has corpses in it. that all im saying. you guys have seen the original friday the 13th,right?" erich warns,still admiring his work with the fire. "feel that warmth,boys. suckle from Prometheus like fire teats."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1047 Posted : 14 May 2018 00:29:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn looks over at Billy and nods in agreement with Dallas. While Dustyn loves and can handle him, Billy is a very abrasive character and not everyone is comfortable with him. It's only a matter of time before he pisses someone off severely. "Yeah...Erich might flip on him too. They're being nice now but Billy knows how to push his buttons." While Dallas isn't a fan either, he's so level headed and cool that Billy hasn't really found a trigger to use. Only Dallas and Riley have mastered the art of rising above Billy, which is very difficult to achieve. He's very persistent. Dustyn giggles when Dallas mistakes what he's trying to say as a real adventure. "Nooo I was thinking...you know..." Dustyn reaches into his pocket and takes out a condom, passing it secretively to Dallas like some sort of drug deal. "Later, yeah?" he says with a little grin and a wink.

With the fire now lit, everyone starts to gather around. Billy takes another drag of his joint and shrugs at the evaluation of the weather. "You guys not know how to have fun? I think you should all go in the lake later tonight...even if it is like Jack Frost farting after a bean dinner, as Erich put it so politely. You should go have fun for me later. I can't swim. Boo." Billy smokes some more and offers his joint out to the group, willing to pass it on.

Scott cracks open a beer and looks into the bag of marshmallows. Most have been eaten already. "Looks like we have some chubsters among us. Look!" Scott holds up the bag which is half empty. "Anyone want to play a game? Two truths and lie."

"Does it involve skinny dipping though?!" Billy says from across the fire, ripping pages out of a book and putting them on the fire. He loves burning stuff.

"No...but we can incorporate it if you want? We go around and tell two truths about ourselves and one lie. The group have to guess the lie. If you lose, meaning that they guess your lie, you have to go into the lake in the end. If you pass, meaning they don't suss out your lie, you'll remain dry tonight."

"Sounds fun!" says Oscar, toasting a marshmallow. "But we know pretty much everything about our band members. It's not exactly fair."

"Well when it comes to us, our special guests can try to suss us out. I don't think Erich knows all our deepest, darkest secrets." Scott drinks more of his beer then looks over at Dallas, "You need to stay quite when it's Dusty's turn. We don't want to give the Irishman an unfair advantage."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1048 Posted : 14 May 2018 04:08:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"we can only hope." dalla says in response to the potential of erich going off on billy. dallas was aready thinking of excuses as to why he couldnt be a witness if anything happened.dallas feels the foil packet press into his palm and momentarily he was rather excited that dustyn had brought along some lsd. he was rather found of it,but the setting here would probably lend itself to a bad trip. glancing down,he saw what it really was and his eyes widened with surprise. he gives dustyn a quick nod and a wink. this would serve two purposes: fun and cut down on the liklihood of somthing happening inside the tent,seeing as they would probably have company in there. dallas wasnt one for putting on a show.

erich makes a mental note that billy cant swim. if stuff went off,his first move was going to be to throw billy in the lake. to erich it sounds like the weirdest thing ever that a grown man doesnt know how to swim. "this cold is inhuman. id maybe consider swimming in a full track suit. back home in flordia,i'd be sitting around air conditioning. you guys could use some global warming over here." erich says with a shiver. due to his natural climate,he gets cold very easily. he scoots a bit closer to the fire. but not too close. the amount of pomade in his hair is a fire hazard all on its own. surprisingly,erich passes on the offer of billy's joint.there was no telling where his mouth had been and seeing has he didnt exactly deny jayne's herpes comment.....

"im queen chubbers!" jayne says proudly. there wasnt much she could claim,but she did win the game of chubby bunny and she was ready to bask in all the glory that entailed. she was interested in the game idea. it sounded like a sleepover game and she was all for that. as long as it wasnt truth or dare. she wasnt too keen on dares.

erich laughs at billy pressing the skinny dipping. "one should never ask another to do something they themselves arent willing to do. not being able to swim is no excuse. you could go skinny wading. like an old man at a nudist beach. but yeah,im up for that game. but i'll need an example. i dont think ive ever done it."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1049 Posted : 14 May 2018 05:12:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn knows that Dallas isn't really one for PDA let alone full on banging. Dustyn isn't one for any of that too. It was a different story when he was 18 but he's more modest now. However, he didn't wish to pass up on the opportunity of having some fun with his boyfriend while out here. Something about getting all romantic in a new location is a turn on for Dustyn. "We'll find a spot when prying eyes are away." Dustyn giggles and gives Dallas a little peck on the cheek.

"I think my body is used to handling all sorts of fucked up temperatures" says Scott, taking the joint from Billy. He's more comfortable to share with his friend than most of the others. "I spend half my year here and then the other half back in L.A. plus I'm Australian." Scott doesn't have much of an Australian accent anymore but glimpses of it do shine through his rather odd sounding English one. Certain words he says show off a strange twang. There are five very different accents for the 3 American guests to adjust to. Scott's weird combination of Aussie and southern English, Billy's street urchin east London squawking, Oscar's typical spoiled rich boy fancy Queen's English, Dustyn's fast paced and jolly Irishness and Riley's gruff, northern Leeds accent.

"Skinny wading? Then the water only goes up to my knees or so. I'd basically just be flashing. That's not as fun. There's an art to nudity." Billy says, grimacing at the idea. He takes his nakedness very seriously.

"You could go in a little further until it goes past your waist," suggests Oscar while toasting a marshmallow.

"No. Don't like that. Makes me nervous." Billy is rather blunt with his answer. It's clear he feels a certain way about water but doesn't wish to expand on it, probably out of fear of embarrassment and shame. Billy likes to be the tough guy and hates the fact that he's hydrophobic. He'd honestly have a panic attack and cry if he found himself submerged.

"OK, I'll give you and example. This one doesn't count towards the real game though," says Scott who passes his joint to Oscar, who winces and passes it on to Riley who also declines it and passes it on to Dustyn. He takes a drag of it while Scott sets up the example. "So I'll say three statements about myself. Two are true and one is false: I farted in front of The Queen of England, I shared a cab with a drunken Stephanie Fierce and I threw up while looking at the view from the Eiffel Tower."

"The Stephanie one is fake!" says Dustyn after exhaling from his puff. He offers the joint to his boyfriend.

"Yeah, that one was fake. Because my lie was spotted, it means I lost. So I'd be going into the lake at the end of the game. If my lie wasn't sussed out, I'd be safe. Also, it was just Dustyn who called out the answer but in the actual game, it has to be a group decision. One final answer." Scott tries his best to make sure he's explaining as best he can. "Don't worry if you guess someone's lie wrong, it doesn't affect you. The only time you have to worry about being on the skinny dipping list is if people can figure out YOUR lie. So you better get thinking. Who wants to go first?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1050 Posted : 14 May 2018 05:48:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ok,but we'll need a good spot. i just know people will come looking for us." dallas says,already starting to worry about being spotted. thats the kind of thing people would never let him forget. though it certainly would give dustyn's friends something to talk about each time they got together. "i guess we could wait until the game starts kicking into high gear.

"australian,you say." erich says thoughtfully stroking his chin. his idea of australia was about 5 parts the crocodile hunter and 1 part romper stomper. so needless to say,he assumed the whole nation/continent was insane and battled deadly animals daily. "never set foot in the place. it sounds like it makes florida look like a petting zoo.

erich pokes the fire with a stick and shrugs to billy. "its ok,billy.my grandmother swore she couldnt breathe if the water got above her belly button*" inwardly it amused him to no end that he was scared of water. he seemed to remember nina's ex husband was too. he nearly shat himself the first time they took the duke into the open ocean where land was no where in sight.

erich nods,thinking he gets the idea of things. though he certainly had questions. "so...i gotta ask. did the queen acknowledge the fart and say "we are not amused?"" erich held a small stick into the fire and let it burn while he spoke. he certainly wasn't going to go first. "i wonder if steph ever drank?i never saw her do it."

dallas takes the joint from dusty and takes a long puff. he figured any billy germs had long since been rubbed off. he could handle any other germs. he passes to jayne,who smirks and says, "when in rome." before taking her own puff. while not outwardly as into chemicals as the rest of the clan,she wasnt a square. except with alcohol. she had zero tolerance for it.

"ooh.ooh,i'll go first." she says excitedly,passing the joint back to dustyn. she scrunches up her face in thought before lighting up with an idea. "ok...i once ate so many strawberries that i project vomited on a teacher. i've done porn. or i know what erich's birth name is." she folds her arms in triumph..before panicking, "wait..if someone guesses im on the lake list?!"

*ooc:that is true. she swore that
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1051 Posted : 14 May 2018 06:46:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't know if she acknowledged the fart. I certainly did it though," laughs Scott. "I was nervous meeting her and I was last in line. Was feeling very pent up, you know?"

"She smelled like piss..." Billy mumbles, rolling up yet another joint. He's not a fan of the royal family by any means.

Dustyn smokes what's left of the joint and listens to Jayne's stories. It's pretty hard to single one out as a lie. "Well...the strawberry one seems plausible but the porn one is so unbelievable that it could actually be shockingly real and you're trying to trick us. Wait, Erich's name isn't his name?!" Dustyn puts his hands on his hips, feeling totally lied to.

"A virgin that's done porn? Lies." Billy says as he sparks up his second joint. "Does a little rub and a lick not count as losing your virginity?"

"I think the porn one seems like an obvious lie but it's actually true and that's why she's thrown it in there...to make us really think about it. I feel like the strawberry one is a lie. Erich seems cool enough to have multiple different names." Riley throws out his suggestion.

"Yeah...I think the strawberry one is fake," says Scott. "Agreed?". The others nod, picking the strawberry story as the lie. "Alright Jayne, tell us and then pick someone to go next."

ooc: Sorry if replies seem short of vague for a bit. There's 8 turns to take at the game and 8 rounds of answers too. Wanna try to fly through it xD
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1052 Posted : 14 May 2018 07:17:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,i know what im going to do if i ever get to meet her." erich says with a nod of his head. he wasnt a fan of the royals either. either the ones borne into it,or the robber barons that populated his own country. " so...you...um,think she really is a reptile. i mean its the one thing that alex jones and david icke seem to agree on." erich asks rather interested. the idea of reptile people seemed so absurd but almost plausible

jayne sighs and nods. " yeah. the strawberry thing is a total lie. i hate strawberries because the seeds get in my teeth. so,i dont eat them. erich's real name is not erich. it's a total stage name. and technically i have done porn. i played a shopkeeper in a porno. the only thing i did was chase the real actors out with a broom." jayne says with a giggle. it was her odd claim to fame. she's even been recognized a few times. jayne taps her finger to her cheek in thought,glancing at all the people in front of her. "im going to go with...oscar."

ooc:thats fine. im popping in and out due to playing battlefield.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1053 Posted : 14 May 2018 08:00:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Before Scott gets a chance to give his opinion on the reptilian thing, Billy butts in. "Probably. One thing is for sure though: she's an old cunt. They're all cunts. The lot of them? Cunts. That's what they are."

"OK we get the picture, Billy. You're not a fan!" laughs Scott, finding Billy's passionate hatred hilarious but he doesn't want the c-word being tossed around all night. He then turns to Jayne and fakes a frown. "Awww...looks like you're on the list."

Meanwhile, Dustyn scowls and narrows his eyes at Erich while resting his head on Dallas' shoulder. He doesn't like the fact that he doesn't know his real name. "Faker..." he says quietly.

Oscar wasn't expected to be chosen so early in the game so he's taken aback slightly and stumbles, trying to think of stuff on the spot. "Oh...me? Right, well...uh...let me think..." Oscar brings a foot up onto the log as he ponders, going over the tales of his life. "OK, I had two guinea pigs growing up called Homer and Bart. Homer went missing when I was trying to clean the cage and when I was searching for him, I moved the couch and accidentally squished him and...killed him. I was kicked out of a restaurant because Jerry Seinfeld came in and he wanted to be the only star in there. Everyone knows about my...naughty tape...but they don't know that there's actually a second part that never got out."

Riley pipes up, "Oh! I know which two are definitely true! I'm staying quiet, I'll let the others figure it out. It's not fair because I already know the stories." Oscar puts his fingers on his lips, wanting Riley to keep quiet, to which he nods in agreement. The others can suss him out this round.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1054 Posted : 14 May 2018 08:31:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne dramatically puts her hands to her cheeks at the billy's horde of cunts. "daisy,is that you?! aw,that was her favorite word. though it sounds way better in scottish." jayne frowns when she realizes she is on the list. her gears were already turning on ways to escape before the skinny dipping occurred.

"aww,dust. i wouldnt worry about it. nobody calls me by it. nobody that matters anyway." erich says with a shrug. his stage name was a way to distance himself from his actual family name. both for his sake and his parents sake.

erich holds the flaming twig upside down so the flames crawl upwards. he ponders the words of oscar. the hamster thing seemed very real. erich didnt consider seinfeld a star. he barely considered him a comedian. the tape probably was real. who only makes one sex tape? "im going with seinfeld.i dont think he has that kind of star power anymore."

"i dont even know who that is." jayne says shaking her head.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1055 Posted : 14 May 2018 08:53:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yes, I'm safe!!" claps Oscar excitedly. He has tamed since his sex tape years and isn't the kind to go skinny dipping anymore. He's glad that he's not on the list. "Seinfeld was actually true! I was asked to leave. I loaded up on bread sticks and left. The tape was the lie." Oscar has never been so elated over missing out on a sexual exploit.

"You left for Seinfeld? I would've said something to the cunt." Billy narrows his eyes and takes a long drag of his joint, thinking of a fictional argument in his head. "I was torn between that one and the second part of the tape. You already came at the end of the first one and I don't know when you...you know...load back up. Still, Seinfeld?? That's poor."

Oscar shrugs, "Ah well...it is what it is, Billy. OK, who's next?" he says, scanning the group. Oscar didn't want to converse with Billy any longer than he had to. The pair always clashed and could barely hold a conversation without it escalating into something nasty. "OK...Dusty, I choose you!"

Dustyn squeals and sits up, passing the pathetic remains of the first joint back to Dallas. "OK...um...oh God...I feel like everyone knows of my craziness!" Dustyn does live a colourful life so it's hard to think of something he hasn't done. He knows Dallas is probably excluded from answering this round on account of him being the boyfriend of five years. "Right well...I accidentally flashed two nuns while I went for a wee in a park, I got my very first A in English for writing an entire essay on Madonna and there's a Tumblr page dedicated to just my feet...socked and bare." Dustyn chuckles and covers Dallas' mouth as he probably knows the lie already.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1056 Posted : 14 May 2018 09:11:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"great,so its just me." jayne says with a pout. though she wasnt sure if she wanted more people to go in the lake with her. as it sits now she could just strip down,hop in the lake,then instantly hop back out.

erich hates to admit it,but he agrees with billy. " yeah, billy is right. i'd have taken that rat bastard down a peg or two. or just distracted him by pointing to some underage girls. thats right,jerry. we ALL know." erich says crossly. if there was one thing he disliked it was people with a false sense of accomplishment. other people may find seinfeld funny,but he never did. he only paid attention to the commercials when that one woman was one them.

jayne had no idea about the ins and outs of dustyn's life. so she looks to erich to come through for them on this one. she rummages in the cooler and opens a can of soda. it was sightly icy,just the way she liked it.
"ooh,be a dear,jayne and get me one of those please. " erich asks jayne. he seemed to treat her a bit more gently than other people.she tossed him a can and he artfully caught it without jostling it too much. "im going to say....the nun thing. the other two have GOT to be true. foot fetish and madonna? both things i can see in your life" . erich opens the soda with a satisfied bit of flair...he uses the screw driver on the swiss army knife to poke a hole in the can and slurp its contents out that way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1057 Posted : 14 May 2018 09:33:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy takes out a little notepad and pencil from his pocket and begins to jot something down, his tongue poking out from the side of his mouth as he does so. "What you writing there, Billy?" Riley asks from the log adjacent. Billy folds the notepad back up and slips it back inside his pocket. "Just adding Seinfeld to my list of cunts." Billy has a literal list. You don't want to be on it.

Dustyn opens up a can of Dr Pepper and is about to take a sip before Erich pins the answer. "Nooooo!!! Oh my God, you got it. Jayne, you're not alone on the list now! Oh no, Dallas he got it!" he whines playfully, resting his head against his boyfriend and letting out an odd combination of a laugh and defeated sigh simultaneously. "Yeah, the nun thing was false. It was actually just a pair of dog walkers. I needed to go and I didn't think there was a path on the other side of the bushes!" Dustyn then goes a little red faced with embarrassment. "Yeah, a fan has a site for my feet and I wrote an essay on Madonna when I was 14. They said any subject matter so..."

Scott peers over the fire, looking at Dustyn's shoes before gesturing towards Dallas. "Are his feet even that great? I feel left out. I don't have a fan page like that. I have one that only posts pics of my belly button though."

Dustyn laughs with some Dr Pepper in his mouth. "Shush, Scott! Anyway you probably do have one. I was just lucky enough to have been linked to it. It's the internet, there's a site for everything." Dustyn giggles and looks around the group. Since Erich was the one who added Dustyn to the skinny dipping list, he feels like it's only fair. "OK, Erich...or whatever your name is...Matthew? Hoyt? Nathaniel? It's your turn now."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1058 Posted : 14 May 2018 12:35:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich is rather amused Billy has an actual list. It's nice to see young people using acutal note pads instead of technology. It gives Erich hope that if the world is annihilated,some proof that they existed will remain. "Underline that mother fucker twice,Mr Holmes. He knows what he did." Erich says sharpening a stick with his Swiss army knife. He was going to roast a hot dog,but would roast a Seinfeld happily.

"You're going to catch your death in that lake,dust" Dallas warns.he was pleased though that if Dustyn had to go in the water,he'd be going with Jayne. She seemed the sort to keep her eyes closed the entire time. Erich nods sympathetically to Dustyn. Everyone should have at least one odd public urination story. "I did the same thing,but it was in the bushes in front of a burger king. Showed the entire place my willy." Erich says in support. Jayne just shakes her head. Males were weird.

"They're cuter than mine."Dallas says while turning his head to the side. He never got the .... passionate fan base that weekend had.

"Let's not worry about what my birth name is.ive legally changed it." Erich says,trying to change the subject.

"It was William hebmuller." Jayne offers with a grin. When Erich shoots her a dirty look she gives him a "what are you going to do about it?" Look.

Erich sighs and gets back to the game. Now he had no intention of getting naked in front of everyone. So he was going to shoot for the moon on this one."right. So.... I've lost my virginity to Erica. I've been pegged by karoliena,and I've eaten human flesh."Erich says asking Jayne to pass one of the joints to him. He takes a hit and exhales a ring of smoke.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1059 Posted : 14 May 2018 12:54:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn snuggles up to Dallas after the warning about the lake. "You'll just have to warm be back up, won't you?" he says with a cute little smile. Dustyn is too hung up on the nakedness to really take into consideration the temperature of the water. Dallas is right, it IS going to be absolutely freezing for him.

Billy sits up, totally triggered after hearing the name William. It's one that he can't stand due to the fact that people always referred to him as that while teasing him. Billy was short for Bilal, NOT a play on William. "Is there a William in our presence?! Would he kindly fuck off??!". He takes out his notepad again, ready to add the name.

"You live some life, Erich. They are all oddly believable," says Scott before sipping on his beer and thinking it over. "Maybe the flesh one? I don't know...I think I believe the Karoliena one though."

"I think it's the Erica one." Dustyn chimes in. "As much as I want that to be real, I think it's the fake one. I say we go with that one."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1060 Posted : 14 May 2018 23:22:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"make sure you aren't covered in swamp algae when you come back, or else you're sleeping outside the tent." Dalla jokes to his boyfriend. He may be a messy man,but he draws the line at algae.

"Nobody has called me William since I stopped seeing my parents. Jayne" Erich says sternly to Jayne.. well as stern as he gets with her which is not very. "So you can take me off that list,Billy. Or I'll start calling you William." Erich says,far more sternly. He hated the name as it reminded him of the before times. Before Jayne's dad took him in. A time when reality was something to escape.

Jayne leans forward to see just which statement is false. is correct, any of them could be true. While she knew erich's pre fame years better than anyone, alot of stuff that happened afterward is unknown to her.

Erich stands and bows.the answer had to be unanimous, right? he was not going in the lake today." Well,my friends.the human flesh one is fake. It almost happened as we had a fan put that in their will,but the body was embalmed before it could be shipped. Erica made a man of me on June 22nd,2000. And the karoliena thing...like I said,I'd never ask someone to do something I wouldn't do myself" Erich does a small victory dance ,which included a frightening amount of pelvic thrusting. He pats Jayne on the head and tells her,"have fun in the water" he then turns and points dramatically to Billy " you. you're up, buttercup."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage