logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5455565758>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1101 Posted : 26 May 2018 06:10:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn just shrugs after Jayne leaves, totally lost for words. It was so awkward and unbelievable that it didn't seem like it even happened. Nothing THAT embarrassing could be possible. Is it all a dream? What he can be sure of is the fact that he's naked so Dustyn begins to put on his pj's, getting ready for bed. After pulling on his boxers and loose pj bottoms, he leans over and kisses Dallas on the forehead. "Sorry..." he says softly, apologising like it's somehow his fault. He can't help feel guilty. Embarrassing his boyfriend isn't something he takes pleasure in. "At least one of us got to finish." Dustyn chuckles and strokes Dallas' beard before putting his top on. Dustyn was disturbed before managing to reach orgasm. He knows it's going to be killer for a while - having all that pent up energy and nowhere to direct it.

Billy puts an arm around Erich and turns him clockwise, away from Scott and to the direction of Oscar and Riley. "Don't look at him. Don't listen to him. Don't associate with him. We don't need that kind of negativity in our lives." He's pretty serious, he doesn't wish to speak to Scott for a while now. He's annoyed and the idea of mayo is making his stomach churn. "Let's sit with people who have self respect," he says, sitting Erich down on a log with him next to Riley and Oscar. When Erich says that he and Scott should sleep together, he turns around at lightning speed and almost pushes Erich off the log with the force of his nudge. "Hey! I'm not sleeping next to that! I have standards! Granted, they're very low standards...but still..."

Scott just laughs to himself and shakes his head from across the camp, "Drama queens."

"You're a fucking drama queen!" bites Billy, picking up a chocolate bar and throwing it at Scott, hitting him on the shoulder.

"Jayne...you look like you've seen a ghost!" observes Oscar after her return. She was certainly acting different. Her overly casual demeanour is somewhat unnerving to Oscar. She may have been murdered and replaced with a clone in the woods. Weird things happen out there.

"Oh hi Jayne. We're all sharing the one tent now." Again, Billy says it in a matter of fact way. It's not up for debate. She IS sharing with all these guys tonight. "Riley's going to be sleeping closest to the entrance to protect us with his muscles. Why don't you sleep next to him. You think he's the cute one, right?" Billy smirks, recalling earlier today when he clocked Jayne eyeing Riley's muscular physique when he got out the lake. "What do you think, Ri?"

With a blank and distance look on his face, Riley just blurts out, "Are you seeing my feet are cheesy?". All this time he's been processing Erich's remark about his feet being like a fine cheese.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1102 Posted : 26 May 2018 10:30:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
dallas still sits there. bewildered. it was hard to process what exactly happened. jayne was in and then she was out as fast as she came in. there was something strange about her. like,it was one of those things that only manifested the longer you spent with her. "you're sorry?!" dallas finally laughs,snapping out of csi dallas and dustyn edition. "im sorry . im sorry!" he exclaims,he felt very guilty for some reason. like he didnt want dustyn to think jayne was that final little bit he needed to finish. speaking of, "that is hardly fair. i'm sure we can spend a little more time in here." dallas smiles to dustyn. "should i grab that or something?" he cracks up while reaching for dustyn's waistband.

"yeah,maybe mayo lovers should go in the extra tent,billy" erich says loudly as he is lead by billy. it was said in the tone of little kids trying to avoid the smelly kid. "mayo lovers,go home!" erich continues at scott. "wait,maybe this is going too far. i mean,kristallnacht had to start small.right?" erich says,suddenly worried about the level of antimayonaise feelingsi n himself. erich,who never really is tense,lets himself fall off the log and roll head over heels twice. he then springs to his feet and shrugs to billy. "it could never work between us. it'd have to be just a fling. i either go too far with what you're into,or not far enough. i just cant win!" erich says with all the passion of a soap opera wife. he was actually rather familar with soap operas. his seldom mentioned and still living mother would watch them with erich .

erich scoffs as he is called a drama queen. "bitch,i am princess!" erich says with more than a hint of sass. helooks for something to throw,but everything around him looks like it would hurt,and erich isnt THAT passionate about this.

jayne's eyes grow wide and she shakes her head. "i wish it was a ghost...maybe it was a ghost. yeah! thats what it was,it wasa ghost!" jayne says,convincing herself. she was so shocked by the experience,she couldnt even picture dallas and dustyn separate,instead it was like a centuar from fallout fucking itself...which actually made the whole thing more disturbing instead of helping.

"the fuck i am!" jayne protests. "i cant,i just cant....im on my period and dont want to gross you guys out. " jayne says ,using the first excuse that popped in her head. in retrospect,she should have went with something less....that. "do you know im some cultures,that makes me unclean and i need to be kept separate. lets pretend we're that culture." she rattles off. she then fans herself and looks around. "its hot in here,right? its not just me. lord,i need a beer."

erich looks at jayne. clearly she is shook and trying to avoid mentioning whatever it was. poorly "um not at all,riley. i think you're feet age like fine cheese. its better than raw meat,right?" he says,still looking at jayne.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1103 Posted : 27 May 2018 00:12:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"A girl just seen my willy..." Dustyn says, staring off into space as he recalls the horror while simultaneously trying to erase it from his mind at the same time. Aside from the drunken and self-hate fuelled fumble that resulted in Shay, he doesn't really flaunt it around the opposite sex. He oddly feels more exposed and violated than if it were a guy who walked in. They've all got the same stuff anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal. "You don't have to be sorry...although it does kinda hurt that it was Jayne's presence that made you bust and not mine," he says while giving a cheeky smile, obviously joking around. When Dallas reaches for his waistband, he giggles as he's taken aback by the move. He thought the Jayne thing would've totally killed all momentum. "Dallas!" he exclaims, pretending to be shocked by his boyfriend's naughtiness before giggling and saying, "OK!". Dustyn pulls his pj bottoms and boxers down to just below his butt cheeks, revealing himself. He's at the semi stage, kinda defeated after Jayne's arrival yet growing excited at the idea of some more fun. Dustyn is...quite something down there. Many would kill to mess around with him and it but it's Dallas' personal play thing.

"No, I'm not sleeping in the extra tent by myself!" says Scott like a whiny kid. Funny how they're all feeling somewhat nervous about sleeping alone and all want to be included in the potential snuggle fest in the one tent. It's far from raunchy and suggestive, which it may sound like to others who hear the story of eight celebrities in one tent. It's more about the feeling of security and being together...plus the body heat will definitely be a bonus with the weather out here. "Fine...you can sleep in the tent," says Billy before muttering under his breath; "but far away from me, weirdo."

"Wait...did you genuinely see someone?" Oscar asks, literally on the edge of his seat, growing wide-eyed and alert. He's sceptical on ghosts but doesn't rule it out. He's more worried about the fact that she's claiming she seen something. The idea of someone being out there in the woods at this awful hour already sets alarm bells ringing in Oscar's head. Riley gulps from his water bottle and leans over, eavesdropping in on the conversation after hearing "ghost". "Everything...OK?" he asks begrudgingly as he doesn't want to hear a bad answer.

After the spiel about being on her period, Billy just shrugs and looks at Jayne like she's mad for wanting to sleep alone. "No, I'm not having it. Sleeping alone?" he scoffs. "It'll be fun together...and not that kind of fun before you get any ideas. I've seen the way you were looking at Ri." Billy smirks while Riley looks at Jayne, making a face which says that he thinks Billy's talking crap. "Don't worry about the period thing. Three of the boys have special ladies in their lives and I manage Joshua Grimmie so we're used to crampy cunts."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1104 Posted : 28 May 2018 03:53:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"a girl yeah,but i dont think it counts. jayne is not after what you have." dallas tells dustyn with a grin. he found it more funny than anything. but jayne only saw his butt,not the part that mattered like she did with dustyn. dallas pats dustyn and rubs his beard on dust's shoulder. "it wasnt the sight of jayne,it was more the absurdly tight clench you did. you nearly pinched it off!" dallas cracks up hoping to make light of this was the best way to deal with.....would jayne be considered dustyn's adoptive aunt?! he didnt know,it was all very confusing and a little strange. he smiles when dustyn's pjs disappear. "well,i never want to leave you wanting. and SOMETHING" needs to erase the image of that awful woman from your mind." dallas grins as he gets started.

erich crosses his arms at the inclusion of scott into the tent. granted it was only teasing,but when else could grown men act like tiny schoolchildren? he was going to take his chance and run with it. "i hope you dont think you are sneaking any coronation chicken in here for a midnight snack. we dont play that shit in the cool kids tent. billy'll frisk you,if need be." erich warns. in his mind,billy would be a very thorough frisker. not a single speck of mayo would get by him.

jayne wrenches her hands in confusion. does she say what she honestly saw? she is sure some people in the group,namely billy,would tease her,dallas and dustyn mercilessly. in her thoughts,all she could see was dallas' thrusting ass. "i dunno. i think maybe it was just a trick of the moon. maybe it was a bear that lost of all of its hair! i mean that fukashima radiation is doing god know what to the environment." she says wildly. it is rather funny how when she gets excited it seems all the more likely she is related to erich. " dont go looking for it riley! it had a wild look in its eyes." she squeaks before shaking her head. "a WILD look in it's eyes." she repeats. erich doesnt say much,he just sips his beer in contemplation. when one spent as much time as he did with hallucinogens,it took a lot to get him excited when it came to people seeing things.

jayne throws her hands up as if to block the idea of sleeping with riely in that sense was being thrown at her. "no! i've seen enough penis and man ass to last a lifetime on this trip. next time i'm telling karoliena to go fuck herself and SHE can keep an eye on erich." jayne says firmly,as if she would ever tell karoliena those words in person. jayne does start giggling at the slight of josh grimmie. hes too much even for her. "i dont think they make pads big enough for that guy." jayne says with a snort.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1105 Posted : 28 May 2018 05:01:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"When do you think the last time we weren't disturbed was?" asks Dusty with a little laugh. If it's not an adoptive aunt walking in or knocking at the door and ruining the moment, it's his father, Shay or a feline. Dustyn smiles in his embrace with Dallas and feels tingles run down his spine when he feels his beard on his shoulder. It's rough but a nice rough. It provides an oddly satisfying sensation that overrules the uncomfortable factor, similar to the clench that's being brought up in conversation. "Yeah my whole body just sort of freaked out. I was physically feeling pleasure but mentally feeling shock and embarrassment...hence that weird clench, contraction thing. At least I know it works for ya!" Dustyn chuckles and gives a little wink. When Dallas starts to jack him off, Dustyn closes his eyes and rests his head against his boyfriend. It doesn't take long before he's at full mast again. "Mmmm...that's working nicely..." he says softly, smirking and kissing Dallas on the cheek.

"I didn't bring any coronation chicken with me, don't worry!" Scott says, sounding rather defeated and slightly pissed. He's getting a little tired of being picked on, even if it is just silliness over sandwich fillings. It's not nice feeling like the odd one out and Scott feels like that a lot of the time. He's the eldest one by a couple of years and feels a bit out of touch at times. He also gets singled out for being the "one who can't sing". Scott doesn't have a TERRIBLE voice but it is very limited and off-key a lot. You'd hear him and question why he got into the group. "I'm tired of this harassment. Go pick on Riley for being vegan."

While being vegan is extremely odd in Billy's eyes, he'd never pick on Riley. It'd be like shouting at a puppy. Riley is a good soul who doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He's someone even Billy respects...plus if the debate grew heated, he knows Riley would knock him out cold easily. He looks at Riley, pretending to think about it for a second before turning back to Scott, "Nah. I'd rather eat grains and unwashed carrots than mayo."

While Jayne raves about a hairless bear in the woods, Riley and Oscar listen intently while Scott is too fixated on feeling like a victim and Billy has zoned out because the subject of the conversation doesn't involve him or sex so he's not interested. Oscar doesn't know if Jayne took a hit of something out in the woods or if she's being deadly serious but he can't take the chance of dismissing her. "If you seen something then shouldn't we leave? We're out in the open and those tents aren't going to provide much protection."

Meanwhile, Riley is stood up and starts to rummage through one of the bags before finally pulling out a flashlight. "Which direction was it in?" he asks, turning on the light. Muscles to the rescue...of this made up tale.

Billy turns his head so quickly he almost gives himself a whiplash. "Wait....who said something about penis and man ass?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1106 Posted : 28 May 2018 08:16:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas takes a long think about the many times he and dusty have been disturbed. there were many. and jayne was actually one of the more tame times...aside from the weird threesome offer. which he was pretty sure was a joke. lord,he hoped it as a joke.dallas laughs at dustyn's recollection of the clenching moment. "lets not make that an integral part of our relationship. i dont think i could take random women bursting in at random times. dallas smiles at dustyn and suddenly stops. " we are NOT having a replay of earlier." this time he runs and locks the van doors. for all he knew,jayne dropped an earring or something and would be back. dallas returns with a laugh. "ok,now where we we..." he taps his chin thoughtfully. looking down,he sees the growing dustyn, "oh yeah. now i remember"

"he is?!" erich says in suprise to scott saying that riley is vegan. "i didnt think he was anymore. he hasnt said anything about it. since he is being all quiet about it,he also may be a bitcoin trader or a pit bull owner with a dog that never bit anyone." erich says with a smirk,referencing the popular stance on the three types of people he mentioned. of the three,he actually preferred the vegans. he didnt understand cryptocurrency and he disliked dogs. "also,riley wouldnt eat mayo, so he has that going for him." erich grins to scott. messing with him was fun,but erich didnt want to push it. much.

"protection.." jayne repeats. there was no protection to be had, she clearly remembers the bare penis of dustyn bouncing. "no.i think we'll be fine. if this thing was dangerous,it would have attacked me. yet,here i am!" she laughs and moves her arms like she is presenting a prize of some sort. now that people were starting to take her serious,she thought she should dial back the paranoia. she didnt want others making the same mistake she did. "what? these tents look super sturdy." she says,tapping the flapping wall of one.

jayne panics when riley snaps into action. this was getting bad. really bad. "um...i think i heard it run off towards that lake. but you know,i was reading earlier about brain eating amoeba. we should stay away from dirty lake water." she says rather motherly.
"the lake swimming earlier,billy. remember,the thing you wouldnt do? there was so many wangs and butts in there." jayne pipes up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1107 Posted : 28 May 2018 10:16:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I really should get a lock put on our door but I don't like strange workmen in my house and I'd totally do it myself but...I'm gay, so..." Dustyn says, giving a little shrug. It's not that he's bad at DIY, he just finds it extremely boring and his mind wonders. He'd much rather be watching trashy TV or listening to music. "That'll be the first and the last time!" he says in reference to Jayne bursting in. "A woman doesn't belong in our bedroom just like I don't belong at a sporting event. Although if the clenching did the trick for you, I'm sure we can find other ways to make me jolt like that," Dustyn says with a little smirk. "Yeah, good idea!" Locking the van was the smartest thing to do. He has no idea if Jayne has spilled the beans. They may be getting more unwanted visitors any minute now. When he's back in Dallas' grip again, he smiles before biting down gently on his bottom lip and letting his boyfriend's hand do the work. Dustyn rarely gets pleasured like this so it's a welcomed change. It's usually very bottom oriented for him.

"Yeah he is, even though he should be eating more protein to help with condition," scolds Scott in a protective and fearful mother sort of way. Riley has a form of cystic fibrosis that needs to be regulated with a lot of protein and exercise, hence his muscles. With his cheery disposition, nobody would guess that he has a condition that'll one day end his life. The life expectancy is 37 years old. Riley is 23, going on 24. Riley just smiles and shakes his head, "I'm still here aren't I? I get protein, it's all good. Don't pin it all on me, mayo boy." Riley snickers and slips his boots back on as he plans on heading into the woods. "Maybe I should just double check? Want to know what or who we're dealing with here."

Oscar starts to recoil and is clearly on edge. He's not cut out for this kind of horror-esque situation. Scott makes for a good leader, Riley is smart and would be great in combat, Billy could out-freak the freak and Dustyn...well he can run very fast. Oscar? He knows he'd be the first to be picked off. "Yeah...um...next time why don't we all just come over to mine to hang out?" It's not as exciting as an old fashioned camping trip but Oscar does live in a sprawling English estate. It'd definitely be fancy.

Billy scowls at Jayne when she drives home the fact that he wouldn't go into the lake. "I can't swim. I don't feel like dying out here. I don't think you'd want this camping trip to end up with a lifeless body in an ice cold lake either." Nobody wants to be questioned by police and have their trip cut short because of death but whether or not she'd enjoy Billy floating face down in the water is a different story.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1108 Posted : 28 May 2018 22:09:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"no. We hire an all female work crew. I've seen too many of those videos that start out with a repair person stopping by...we all know where it goes from there." Dallas warns with a wagging finger. He always found the pornos with a plot to be absurd. Did these things ever actually happen?? Much like lawyers on TV, repairmen could lead a very interesting life. Dallas nods in affirmation of no women in the bedroom. "Maybe those sailors of old had the right idea. Women are bad luck." Dallas speeds up his work,the idea of Jayne telling had dawned on him too. She could be jealous and vindictive about being the only female here. "We gotta knock this out....and onto these seats. " Dallas giggles to Dustyn.

Erich considers making a crude joke about protein to Riley,but thinks better of it. He had already forgotten what Riley had,but he knew it was serious. The thought that Riley could be on his deathbed and randomly think about a cum joke made on a camping trip....well,it would either be hilarious or extremely unfunny. So Erich though better of it. "You had better watch out going out there, Riley. It could be a Sasquatch. You're rough and tumble alright. But it'll still make you a forest bride." Erich warns. Sasquatch sex was clear the better joke to go with.

At this point,Jayne is seriously considering just telling what she saw. mainly so more people don't go bursting in on the couple. Riley seemed the most sensible of the group.plus,Scott was out because Jayne also hated mayonnaise. She actually hates most condiments."um...next time I'm staying home." She mentions to Oscar. "You guys have fun out there."

"As long as I don't have to swim with the body being in there,I'm fine. I don't want to be bumped by any floaters."Jayne says with a deep grimace. But she brightens back up when she gets a wonderful idea" I know! I can teach you. It's super easy and we'll have you swimming like the little mermaid In no time. "She says, excitedly hopping. She,like Erich,loves to help. She then starts humming under the sea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1109 Posted : 29 May 2018 08:58:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You want an all female work crew? I'm starting to think this is more for your benefit, Dallas Conners. Something you're not telling me?" Dustyn asks, raising an eyebrow and playfully teasing his boyfriend. Regardless of gender, Dustyn doesn't really like strangers being in his house. It unnerves him. He fears they'll either murder him or steal one of his Madonna LPs. "Porn plots are weird. That stuff doesn't happen in real life. Although, we fooled around on a camping trip and it almost turned into a threesome with a bizarre woman running in from the woods. That could be a script from a dirty clip." Dustyn chuckles and moves back a few paces, resting his butt against a seat as Dallas jerks him off. "Uuuuhh fuck, I'm close. Keep going....keep going..." he moans in a breathy voice as he clings onto Dallas' bicep, steadying himself. His is fully erect and retracted, showing off his lovely head for Dallas'. "Fuck! Where will I finish?" he blurts out, sounding a little panicked. Dustyn tightens his grip on Dallas. It's obvious he's on the cusp of that point of no return.

Erich needn't worry about the tastefulness of his jokes regarding Riley. He has a great sense of humour and can take it on the chin. Being in a band with Billy, one sort of desensitises to all that's rude and crude. "A forest bride?" he asks while messing around with the flashlight which seems to be flickering on and off. "Is that a polite way of saying a mess will be made upon my virtue in these woods?" Riley laughs, seemingly in good spirits despite the fact that this could be dangerous. Obviously nothing is out there but he has no clue Jayne is only freaking out over an Irish willy.

"Yeah you'll be farting out Sasquatch juice for weeks!" chimes in Billy, as helpful and graphic as useful.

"Oi! Enough of that dirty talk, you!" Riley jokes, shining the torch in Billy's direction. "We've got young ears here..." Riley looks around for signs of the baby of the group, Dustyn. "Where did Dustyn get off to anyway? You think he's OK? It doesn't take that long to get dried and dressed..."

"I hope he isn't dead..." Oscar says rather sheepishly from his log.

Scott hurls a chocolate bar back at him, hitting him on the head. Payback for earlier. "Oh shut up, Oz! Don't think like that. He's probably just taking a stroll with Dallas. I think he'd rather spend time with his boyfriend than sit with us talking about mayo, sleeping arrangements, hairless bears and Sasquatch cum!"

Billy looks Jayne up and down after her offer of swimming lessons. She seems way too excited. Billy doesn't trust people who seem too eager. They usually have ulterior motives and he doesn't feel like drowning on her watch. "No thanks."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1110 Posted : 29 May 2018 11:03:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i cant ask for an amish work crew. i know how you get around beards." dallas laughs to dusty,he moves his chin so his beard wiggles. dallas sighs at the idea of the earlier situation being a porno. " you would think we would call for a higher class porn star to join us. jayne looks like a bush baby in a bad wig." dallas chuckles. not that he had anything against the woman. but if he and his boyfriend were going to be in an imaginary porno,he wanted the woman to be the porniest of porn star looking females. something like suzie or erica hess' girlfriend,if she could look a bit cheaper. dalls looks around and grabs the nearest cloth item he could find. it was his own shirt,he shrugs and readies it for catching duty. " we'll just say i lost my shirt. by the time we get back,im sure they'll all be too drunk to care." dallas wasnt sure,but he assumed the rest of their party had been drinking and drugging it up while they were busy in the van.

erich smirks and shrugs. " well,thats one way to put it. i was trying to make it sound at least a little bit romantic." he chuckles and looks around. he wasnt sure if the uk had Sasquatches,but it was a possibility. erich throws an arm around riley and looks to billy. " come now,this man is massive. for all we know,he'll make that Sasquatch his....um...human bride? im not sure of the terminology. to my knowledge,nobody has ever had their way with a sasquatch." erich was always one to keep track of the weirdos in the world,especially those who claimed to have relations with non human beings,those were the kinds of people you had to watch for.

"dustyn is fine!" jayne says in a slightly higher pitched voice than normal. " i saw him earlier.i think he was working on his cardio,hiking you know. its super good for the heart." jayne says helpfully and trying to squash the dustyn discussion.
jayne thinks about what scott has said...and her eyes widen in a thousand yard stare. dallas had hair...she was sure there was cum...oh god.

jayne shrugs at billy's rejection. " well,dont come clinging to me when the icecaps melt and we're all swimming for our lives."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1111 Posted : 30 May 2018 09:04:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn awkwardly laughs at Dallas' Jayne comparison to a bush baby. He is pretty much close to the edge and the sensation of laughing simultaneously on top of that is a weird one. "Oh s-stop!" he says, holding in his giggles as he makes a fist and bites down on it, trying to gain some composure. When Dallas takes off his shirt it doesn't really surprise Dustyn. Taking it in his mouth isn't his boyfriend's favourite thing to do. Dustyn moans and stands on his tiptoes, as Dallas gives him the pivotal final few strokes. "Uhhh...oh...fffuck!". Dustyn provides quite the show as he spurts multiple times onto the shirt. The pleasure of the release is clearly seen on his face. This had been pent up for the longest time. "Holy shit..." he says softly, pulling away and shaking himself off.

Riley probably would win against a Sasquatch. For the most part, he's pretty much a pacifist and real placid but if it ever came down to it, Riley could knock almost anyone out. He's from Leeds. The joking around is making the situation a little less tense and they're doubting the likelihood of something being out there...but it's best to double check. When Erich throws an arm around him, Riley leans in and gives him a little side-on cuddle. "If I die out here can you make sure my gravestone DOESN'T say "forest bride"? Cheers, pal." Riley pats Erich on the back before heading out to search the area.

"And if I die, please delete my search history!" says Billy while looking rather serious. He cocks his head to the right and looks baffled when Jayne says Dustyn was working on his cardio. That sounds more far fetched than a Sasquatch running riot. "Dustyn? Working out? Willingly? Lies! There's some weird shit going on out here. Pod people stuff..." Billy narrows his eyes and surveys the group, trying to suss this thing out.

"Jayne, you sure you don't want to be in the tent with us? Safety in numbers, you know?" says Oscar. It seems more genuine coming from him. He doesn't like the idea of someone being alone tonight and he doesn't seem the type to go ahead with the tent sharing if it involved freaky stuff. When Billy offers it's hard not to think he's seeking a gang bang of sorts.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1112 Posted : 31 May 2018 01:16:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas grins at Dustyn when he sees the mix between frisky time and the mention of Jayne is getting to him. Dallas makes sure to get every drop on the shirt. It could make for an embarrassing thing to sit in later. Dallas uses a clean part of the shirt to clean Dusty completely. "Dude, you should just wear it like this,see if anyone notices." He giggles before balling it up and tossing it behind the seat. "If anyone asks, we'll say an iced cupcake got away from me."he shrugs and kisses dustyn. "C'mon,let's go see how much that bushbaby blurted." Dallas hops out of the van, shirtless.

Erich chuckles and caresses Riley's head. " I can't promise that. But I'll promise if Forest bride makes it on your tombstone,it'll say you were my Forest bride. I'm a cuddler,so you'd have been in good hands."

Erich shakes his head firmly at billy. "Billy,I like you and all,but there is no way my fingerprints are going on any device of yours." The world was getting fastly more conservative. There was no way he was catching an obscenity charge.
Jayne panics when she feel Billy can see through her lies. Jayne doesn't have a dishonest bone in her body. "I think it was Dallas' idea. " He squeaks out,trying to hide the blushing at the mere mention of Dallas.

"Oscar,I'll do it as long as I don't sleep next to him or him." She says frowning and nodding towards Billy and Erich. "That one sleeps in the nude,and THAT one has wanted me since we were in highschool.".she says, crossing her arms.

Erich looks deeply offended. " While true,I'm pretty sure im not going to molest you in your sleep. Jeez."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1113 Posted : 04 June 2018 11:46:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

After much debating and a few threats from Billy, everyone agreed to sleep in the tent and eventually decided on who would be laying where. For some of the people it wasn't a big deal but for others it was of utmost importance. Some would rather sleep in the woods than be paired up with certain others. They finally decided on the combination of Riley at the entrance followed by: Jayne, Scott, Oscar, Erich, Dustyn, Dallas and then Billy at the back. It wasn't ideal for some but the arrangements could've been much worse.

"Goodnight everyone," says Riley as he zips up the tent, wriggles into his sleeping bag and turns out the flashlight. For the first time tonight, they're in total darkness. The creepy factor settles in for those who aren't tired while some are relieved to finally have some shut-eye after such a wild night. Jayne is sandwiched in between Riley and Scott so she has it pretty good. Scott seems too tired out to annoy her while Riley provides a safety barricade if anything should happen plus...with those muscles? He's the best cuddle buddy if she's in need.

Dustyn didn't bring a sleeping bag for him and Dallas. He doesn't like how restricted they are plus two separate ones are too isolating and a joint one would be like a pressure cooker with the body heat. Instead, he brought loads of pillows to lay and rest on as well as a huge, comfy quilt from home. It's basically a make-shift bed. The quilt size also covers Billy and Erich a little, who are on either side of the couple. When the flashlight goes out, Dustyn snuggles up and buries his head into Dallas. He's a teeny bit scared but he's more focused on the cosy nature of it all. All his friends cuddled up together, having a good time, no arguments and feeling part of a team? It's bliss. He kisses Dallas on the chest and resumes his snuggle.

Oscar just lays, staring up at the tent. Camping seemed like a great idea at first. Sharing with everyone seemed like a great idea at first. Now he's suddenly very aware that he's laying in his pj's inside a thin fabric structure in the middle of the woods. He's expecting a chainsaw to start buzzing on the outside any second now. His mind tends to run away with itself. He doesn't feel that safe with Scott to his left and Erich to his right either. The two jokers aren't going to provide much protection. "Everyone...OK?" he asks quietly in the darkness, trying to deflect from his own fears.

At the end of the tent, Billy leans over and whispers to Dallas, "Pass me some more quilt." The quilt isn't even for him. Dallas got the short end of the stick having to lay next to Billy but he didn't want to cause a scene when the results were in. Billy has no idea how much Dustyn's boyfriend wants to crack him in the jaw. True to his earlier statement, Billy is naked but the goods aren't touching. When he leans in for some quilt though, his bare arm presses against Dallas. A lot of people would kill for that but considering how sleazy Dallas finds him, it's not a great experience.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1114 Posted : 04 June 2018 22:05:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

With the zip of the tent,the fun part of the day was over. Now was going to come the chore...at least as far as Jayne was concerned. She was a person who valued her privacy. So this being packed in here like sardines was like a little corner of hell for her. She wouldn't have minded as much if this was say,the harlots. They were people she knew well.she barely knew weekend.and she knew Erich more than she wished. She sighed and tried to make the best of it. But she couldn't help but think of a porno when she thought about how she was sandwiched between two men. "You guys ever hear about the dyatlov's pass incident? There were these hikers sleeping in a tent in like, Russia. They were all found dead after cutting themselves OUT of the tent. Some were In their underwear and froze to death. Others were found in the clothes of their fellow hikers...their skin had turned orange and they were seemingly crushed by some pressure. Weird." Jayne mentions,sinking lower into her sleeping bag. As night had fallen and gotten colder,dyatlov's pass had come more and more to her mind. "Good night,guys. Any farters need to go outside."

Erich was laying on his back,head laying in his hands. Due to a near lifetime of seeing all manner of terrible hallucinations,he wasn't concerned at all about the dark and lonely little tent. plus,unlike most people,he knew the date of his own death.he still had about 60 more years. St Elvis wouldn't lie to him. "It's. Little tight in here.but most good things should be tight." Erich responds to Oscar. Jayne giggles quietly at the dirtiness of erichs words.

Dallas wraps his arms around Dustyn and tries to focus on that.having Billy so near was like being paired with your worst enemy for a school project. Inwardly,he was counting down the hours. He swore he could feel Billy breathing on his neck.like a fat kid looking at a cake,nearly panting. "Sure,have some quilt." Dallas says flatly,pulling it over to Billy. Dallas would rather freeze than hear Billy's voice. The cramped quarters were doing nothing for his tolerance level of the man he kisses Dusty's head to take his mind off Billy .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1115 Posted : 05 June 2018 01:12:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Oscar's mind goes into overdrive when the Dyatlov Pass incident is brought up. He knows it's not about to snow and even if it did, it would hardly be close to the condition there. However, freaky things happen on camping grounds and who is to say that something odd won't happen, resulting in them having to cut themselves out of the tent and run away in their undies. "That's uh...that's a lovely bedtime story..." says Oscar, sinking further into his sleeping bag for a stronger sense of security. Scott appears to be breathing heavy, falling deeper into sleep. After Jayne says that farters need to go outside, from the far end of the tent, Billy cocks a leg up and farts loudly. "Now you might want to cut yourselves out of the tent." Billy chuckles after inflicting the bad smell among the others.

Dustyn turns to Erich, who is on his left, and gives him a little hug and peck on the cheek. "Goodnight," he whispers before turning back to his boyfriend. With both Erich and Dallas either side of him, Dustyn feels well protected and comfortable. It's actually pretty cosy being all together in the darkness. He can hear Billy saying something to Dallas. Dustyn knows that Billy can be quite difficult to sleep next to...and difficult in life, really. He rests a hand on Dallas' chest as a way to relax him if he's dealing with Billy. Last thing he wants is for a quarrel to break out.

Billy pulls some quilt but it doesn't stop him from being a pain in the arse. He rests his head against Dallas' shoulder with his big, fluffy hair tickling him as well as putting his foot against the back of Dallas' leg. Luckily other parts don't seem to be touching which is unusual for Billy. "You're warm..." he says, moving his foot up and down.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1116 Posted : 05 June 2018 02:01:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne looks instantly miffed that Billy would do such a thing. She is a person that doesn't find farts funny in the slightest. Especially loud ones. She pulls the sleeping bag over her head and grumbles. It was like every girl scout camp out from her youth. It never failed. " You're gross,billy. That's why nobody likes you. You'll die alone with you only your farts to keep you company." Jayne say,poking an arm out of her sleeping bag and making a horned hand gesture to place a curse on Billy.

Erich laughs and hug Dustyn. "Night Dustyn,Dallas, Oscar, Riley, Jayne,and Billy. " He purposely leaves Scott out. Mayo lovers get no good night from him.

Dallas tries to mentally just focus on Dustyn,which was hard with Billy touching him. He hated it and pretty much assumed this is what sexual assault felt like. He couldn't whip around and tell Billy to stop. As he figured Billy just wanted a rise out of him. He was powerless. " Its probably because I have a fever." Dallas responds. Hopefully the threat of sickness would turn Billy over.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1117 Posted : 30 October 2018 04:31:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It's a twenty minutes ride from the gates of the estate until Cassie and dustyn reach castle summers. As castles go,it's not that forbidding a structure,but compared to a modern house ,it's more than impressive. It's stood since the 1400's, but carries it's age well. The polar opposite of Erich, there isn't so much as a pebble out of place.thdivy sprawling up the side of the wall is neatly trimmed and even the gargoyles don't have moss on them. Cassie pulls the company car,a 1939 rolls silver wraith, into a small garage. The garage is stonework and looks to be an original piece of the castle,at least on the outside. Inside,the car parks on dark wood a dark wood floor.a single red door is directly in front of the car. Cassie pulls the handbrake and smiles. " Welcome, dustyn. " She hops out and runs around to open the door for their guest. " Please open the red door and push the button. It will take to to karoliena". Cassie says in an almost sultry voice. Summers time black and blues was all about the presentation,she clearly enjoyed her role.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1118 Posted : 30 October 2018 07:45:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn looks around in awe at the manor while in the car. Even his home isn't as lavish as this. It's similar to Oscar's but somehow grander, which he didn't think was possible. This place is on a whole other level. As the car pulls into the garage, his stomach flips tenfold. Dustyn was nervous about this meeting since it was put into his diary but now that he's here the nerves have exacerbated. It's all due to the unknown. Dustyn isn't prudish but openly discussing it with women he doesn't really know as well as stripping down for a...fitting...makes him rather uneasy. "Thank you," he says to Cassie with a nod as he steps out of the car. Dustyn does as he's told, opening the red door and pushing said button.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1119 Posted : 30 October 2018 08:29:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the inside of the elevator has dark wood paneling on the bottom half of the car and a deep red paint of the top half. dim lights hang from a simple chandelier. the elevator only has the one button and when pressed it can be felt slowly moving down. the car is silent,with no music and no mechanical sounds. if not for the descending feeling,it could easily be thought of as inoperative. when the car reaches its destination a deep gong sounds emits from deep in the wall and the doors silently slide open.

the doors open directly into karoliena's office.it matches the elevator car's decor with the stark difference being the painted part is a deep,almost british racing green . while the wood paneling is deeply carved with scenes out of dante's inferno. the lighting,however is comfortable and modern. karoliena rises from her desk with a wide smile and an out stretched hand for dustyn to shake. her desk is a massive affair crafted from teak. simple,yet commanding. the rest of the room's decor is original to the castle's dungeons. several painful looking torture devices hang from the walls.

"mr blue. it is so very good to see you. may i offer you a drink or other. before we start?" karoliena pleasantly greets dustyn and smiles knowingly,raising her eyebrow for the other. "there's no judgement here." she states as if its a company motto. like always,she is dressed to the nines in a very form fitting red skirt with a black longsleeved top.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1120 Posted : 30 October 2018 10:00:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn looks around at the decor, both intrigued and slightly disturbed by it. The lighting and Karoliena's warm welcome soften the atmosphere a little but the carvings of Dante's Inferno as well as the devices and remnants of the old building still have him on edge. It's like the old religious structures he once attended meets sin and debauchery. It's both confusing and intriguing. He appreciates Karoliena's offer but has to decline anything referred to as "other". "Oh, maybe just some water? I want to stay level-headed. I need to leave here with the RIGHT stuff," Dustyn says with a little grin. This is more for the pleasure of his future husband as well as a huge sale for Karoliena. Dustyn can get his thrills some other time. He's merely a muse in this.

Dustyn, like Karoliena, is dressed rather sharply too. He is wearing a fitted Armani suit with brand new Italian dress shoes which aren't exactly comfortable but appearance matters. He wasn't sure how to dress for something like this considering he'd be stripping down for a fitting but he still wanted to make a good impression for the short time he would be in clothes. "It's a nice place you have here. Uh...cosy..." he says, gazing over at some of the torture devices.
UserPostedImage