logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5556575859>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1121 Posted : 30 October 2018 10:24:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
karoliena smiles politely when her offer of other is declined.as a rule she didnt have such stuff in the house. even though this area of the castle was under lock and key,there still were children in the home usually. on special appointment days such as this,they were with cassie's parents. "naturally. water it is." karoliena saunters over to the wet bar in the corner and drops three ice cubes into a jade goblet before filling it it from a small tap. she hands it to dustyn with a smile. "the water comes from an aquifer on site. we arent giving our guests tap water." she assures with a laugh.

karoliena was a person who appreciated effort put into one's looks. so she was quite pleased that dustyn arrived in such finery. she'd still offer the same level of service if he arrived in sweatpants and a wife beater,but would probably mention it to cassie after he left. at the compliment,karoliena looks around and nods. "why thank you. i come from a long line of bloody monarchs,why not revel in it?" she says,obviously playing up the part and fondling a pear of anguish on her desk. she briefly looks serious before laughing. it was dustyn,so she really didnt have to put on the full shtick. he was probably uncomfortable enough as i. " i promise the castle proper isnt so decorated. we have some armor and mounted animals. but they usually have toys from the kids stuffed in their mouths." she shrugs and takes out her pen and pad. "so tell me,dustyn. what are you interested in? we have you up for some underwear. i'm thinking something with your married name on the seat would be cute."she suggests helpfully
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1122 Posted : 30 October 2018 11:01:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Dustyn smiles and takes the goblet of water, finding himself thirstier than he initially thought, glugging down a good amount of it almost instantly. He never realised just how dry his mouth became while nervous. Dustyn admires the goblet, holding it up to the light. "Fancy. We only have glasses and Scooby-Doo cups at home. For Shay, of course. Although Daphne and Velma are fabulous." Dustyn can't deny his love for campy old cartoon characters. Daphne, Velma, Penelope Pitstop and Wilma & Betty hold a special place in his heart. Icons. He sips more of the water to clear his throat. He wants to sound as confident as possible. It's already awkward for him as it is let alone adding a voice crack into the equation.

When Karoliena gets to the point, Dustyn oddly feels more at ease now that the conversation has been initiated. The apprehension was the worse but Karoliena has set a comfortable mood and he feels more relaxed. "Yeah, underwear is definitely a must. Dallas likes very fitting stuff on me. I don't want to buy just any new regular undies though. I want something sexy and special. Trouble is...I don't really know much about that. I don't want anything tacky. When I search for "sexy underwear" I'm presented with crotchless stuff and jock straps. I don't want it all on display. I want to tease but have his imagination do some of the work too, you know?" Dustyn drinks from the goblet again and paces around, not really knowing what else to say or suggest. If he had solid ideas he would just scout around online for supplies and save the journey...but he's stumped and the Black & Blue stamp would add a special touch for his special night. "As for other stuff...I...I'm not sure. Is there anything you want to know? About...me? About Dallas? Anything that'd help?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1123 Posted : 30 October 2018 12:00:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena grins when the names of daphne and velma. she was never a big fan of scooby doo,but she enjoyed character drinkware. dustyn probably would be far more comfortable having this conversation in her kitchen,but she was a very private person and only those she was close to entered her actual home. "we could whip you and dallas up some daphne and velma costumes. " karoliena suggests. she wasnt sure if they were into roleplay,but it never hurt to suggest.

karoliena sets the pen down on the desk and clasps her hands together,listening to dustyn. form fitting they could definitely do. providing duystyn could do the fitting. if not,they could always customize an off the rack piece for him. their general products are nice,but their one off pieces are really what people are interested in. "so nothing tacky...i suppose the classic elephant head bikini is out? " she jokes,holding up a picture of one. it has the stamp of gretchen's design all over it,very anime inspired, "you sure? its got a motorized trunk that will move your junk." karoliena says in a tone that doesnt really say if she likes this idea of not. it's safe to assume she does not. gretchen sometimes thinks too far out of the box for her liking. "we can whip up some underwear you and dallas will love. i think something cut to be just barely revealing in the rear with a custom made cradle for your boys would drive him nuts." she smiles,not sure how vulgar dustyn would be comfortable with her getting. due to his general appearance,it's easy to want to tone it down around him. "well,how comfortable are you telling me your deepest and darkest secrets? "karoliena asks,leaning slightly forward on her desk. she was doing it more to have fun with dustyn that to intimidate him. "we'll start easy. any fetishes you two are into? trust me,i've heard it all. " karoliena smiles warmly. she holds up her notepad from a previous customer. the words " pig sex doll that quotes fraiser in italian when fucked." she looks at him with an flat expression. that was a typical tuesday.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1124 Posted : 30 October 2018 13:10:29(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh I'll give the Daphne and Velma costumes a miss. We're not into that sort of thing. I'd also be scarred for life. It was my favourite show growing up and it's Shay's favourite now. It'd be so wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't be able to drink from a Daphne cup again!" Dustyn giggles while being totally serious. While roleplay might be fun, he doesn't want to risk tainting sentimental imagery. He can no longer see Toy Story in the same light after Billy made a joke about "toys" being named Buzz and Woody. Filth.

Dustyn blushes at the mention of the novelty elephant face thong as it brings up a good yet cringeworthy memory. "I'll pass on the elephant trunk thing. They're iconic and all but not what I'm looking for...plus I've done that before. For Naomi from SYNCO's birthday, me and the Weekend boys were "hired" as surprise strippers and we wore those. I don't want to repeat myself, you know?" Dustyn says with a grin. When the custom made underwear is brought up again, he shrugs and nods slowly, liking the idea despite some reservations. However, he's come this far so there's no backing out or time to be modest. "I think custom made would be the best option. I really want to...drive him nuts, as you say," Dustyn giggles and actually feels more excited about the idea, knowing that it could become a reality. He's about to own the best undies in the world and rock Dallas'.

When he is asked about fetishes, Dustyn feels a little more withdrawn at first. Knowing your own fetishes and putting them into practise behind closed doors is one thing but saying it out loud to someone you barely know is another. However, after seeing the notes about a pig sex doll, Dustyn feels much more vanilla in comparison and starts to open up. "Well, Dallas likes it when I wear great undies as you know. He's uh...he's the top in our relationship...he's pretty obsessed with my butt. Anything that keeps him in that area would be appreciated by us both. Maybe a toy for my pleasure that he can use on me...or some sort of flavoured lube so he can...uh...well, eat something sweet? He...he also has a thing for my feet but I...I'm not really sure how you can advance that. Nipple play is something he enjoys too...and I enjoy doing it to him. You know like sucking and playful bites. Nothing extreme. Play not torture." When it comes to spilling his own secrets, Dustyn stops in his tracks for a moment. He taps on the near empty goblet as he collects his thoughts and courage. It was easier to talk about Dallas but now he has to look Karoliena in the eye and discuss his own kinks. Of course, he reminds himself that Karoliena has seen and heard it all before. "Me? I...I like legs but again, not sure how that can be amplified. I'll probably just wing it." Dustyn clears his throat and moves in a little closer as if he doesn't want anyone else to hear despite nobody being around. "I...I also tend to get more pleasure...anally more than anything else. I mean getting a nice suck is always great but it's not my preferred thing. I..I like being...a submissive bottom. Whatever position or pace my man wants, he gets." Dustyn can't help but smirk after spilling his secrets, feeling naughty yet liberated at the same time.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/10/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1125 Posted : 30 October 2018 23:15:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"no characters. Got it!"Karoliena giggles along with dustyn.she understood completely what he meant. She and Cassie weren't so much into dressing up as characters. One time they did dress up as snow white and Ariel. They privately giggled each time the kids watched the movies. The movies were tainted ever since.

"There's a remote that Dallas could use for the trunk control..." Karoliena taunts dustyn like a kid offering a dollar to eat a bug or something. "Synco. There's a name I haven't heard in a long time." She muses in a non committal way. They were someone she heard of,but never payed attention to. She wasn't the social butterfly that Erica and Erich were. She did appreciate dustyn's wish to not repeat himself. " Definitely do not want a repeat of. Your honeymoon. " Karoliena agrees with a firm nod. She slips the photo back into her desk. She had a feeling she was going to be stuck with the elephant underwear forever. anyone who liked such a thing , probably wouldn't be able to afford them. The controls were NASA level technology. Typical German. Gretchen over engineered everything. "Splendid. After this, we'll go see Gretchen and get started on the fitting. Don't worry,dustyn. She...in spite of all evidence to the contrary,is a complete professional. You'll be on good hands. Literally." She says soothingly. This is where most custom fit lingerie becomes off the rack. Even the freakiest of freaks sometimes aren't comfortable with being naked in a non sexual way with another person.... sometimes they are too comfortable. Which is why Gretchen is never alone when doing fittings.

Karoliena listens a little more intently when it comes to the next part of their conversation. Her company was never originally going to produce clothing,but after meeting Gretchen,her skills were too good to pass up. Devices and toys were more her interest. "Hmm." Karoliena muses, tapping her red lips with the pen. " Well...we can do something with the feet... depending on how kinky you want to go. We can make a steel body suit where only the feet are exposed. Or some nice leg stocks that leave your feet at totally at his mercy. It really does isolate the body part for the most pleasure. Maybe too far into kink territory. But the option is there. " Karoliena says this ith the conviction that means she isn't just selling a product here,she's used one herself. "We can't keep Dallas on your butt,that's all up to you." She giggles warmly before continuing.her company may deal in sex,but she adored seeing people in love. " How about a little Chastity belt. You give Dallas the key at the wedding reception. We have vibrating models. It'll keep vibrating until he turns the key and unlocks you. Holding that power in his hands...it could make you all the more desirable to him. As far as lubes and whatnot go...I pay attention on Twitter and had this whipped up for you.somewhat as a joke,but I think he'll enjoy. One deep dish pizza flavor and one chicken wing flavor. Finally he can eat both in bed,and not worry about crumbs." She hands them to dustyn in a small deep green leather pouch. "For nipple play,we have a variety of clamps and tools.we have these little pliers that are just divine.try them on your finger. They grip just enough and won't hurt . It really makes the odd lick or bite really pop." She says,pleased with herself.she hands dustyn a display model. They are tiny silver pliers with circular jaws coated in silicone. " We carry a wide variety of toys. All handmade and quality.but what about a model of your.."karoliena glances down at dustyn's waist meaningfully. " I'm sure Dallas just adores it. Maybe he would like to use it on you? Naturally,the mold would be destroyed after completion." Karoliena suggests. Karoliena leans in when dustyn speaks of himself,she thinks the quieter dustyn speaks,the more open he will be.she nods as dustyn speaks. As he speaks,her smile becomes wider and wider. She could sense they were alike in this manner... somewhat. If Cassie was going to top her,she had to earn it. It could almost be a fight. But no request would be denied if Cassie made it of karoliena. " Mr blue. It sounds like maybe you would be interested in our line of restraints and furniture. There really I nothing like being tied down to an Ottoman with your butt in the air and for the taking. We offer some very cute and gentle options.tjey don't have to look like serial killer ropes or cold steel handcuffs." She says, standing. "We have a small showroom if you wish to see." She was definitely of the mind that if dustyn enjoyed giving Dallas whatever he wanted, Dallas should use that for maximum dustyn pleasure.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1126 Posted : 31 October 2018 04:10:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh I'm fine with the fitting. If Gretchen is used to it then it shouldn't be a problem, right?" Dustyn asks, hoping for more reassurance. He still wants to go ahead with it but there's still a niggling feeling of doubt in the back of his mind. If the place caught fire and they had to put the fitting off for another day he totally wouldn't mind. Most other guys may worry about being a little...shy in front of the ladies. Dustyn doesn't have that problem. It's more so the fact that two ladies will be present. A totally alien experience for sure.

Dustyn listens closely when Karoliena lists off different suggestions. She clearly has a far more extensive knowledge of this stuff than he has. Karoliena is a professional and Dustyn is a novice. "I don't know about suits for the foot stuff. At least not for the honeymoon. I'll keep it in mind for another time though. I think a footjob would suffice for now. You don't happen to have a good workout routine for legs do you? The cramp is a bitch." Dustyn giggles. It was just a little joke. He probably wouldn't use the workout if she had one. Dustyn is gay. Exercise is homophobic. "I really like the idea of a chastity belt but I've always been curious about the hygiene. How sanitary are they?" Dustyn likes to be fresh and clean. He plans on smelling better than the Garden of Eden for his honeymoon night. A whiffy crotch is out of the question. He takes the flavoured lube and tucks them into his jacket pocket. They'll probably be put to use before the honeymoon just in case they aren't to Dallas' liking. Dustyn chuckles at the proposal of a custom dildo model. It'll certainly be interesting but Dallas may see it more as a novelty gift with his sense of humour. "You know what? I'll make another appointment in the future for one of those. That's his next birthday gift sorted!". He giggles and then takes the clamps from Karoliena, opening and closing them, testing them out on his fingertip before holding them up to the light to examine the details. "Ooh yeah. Definitely want to leave here with some of these. Dallas would love these!". Dustyn can totally imagine his future husband loving the sensation of these clamps. They provide just enough pleasure and intensity without going overboard. They're delicate flowers.

When Karoliena brings up the topic of restraints Dustyn leans in closer, intrigued even more. He had the idea in the back of his mind but didn't have the guts to bring it up. Even though there's a whole spectrum when it comes to this stuff, being tied up mercilessly always sounded downright filthy and kinky to him. When Karoliena paints a picture of him being tied down with his ass up for Dallas, everything falls into place. That's it. That's what he really wants. "I've uh....I've always wanted...uh...to have my hands...tied behind my back while I'm fucked. Maybe...maybe even...a gag too?" Dustyn says nervously like he's answering a question, praying he got the answer right. He finally tapped into that side and fantasy, sharing it with someone other than Billy - they tell one another everything. "I'd love to see options," Dustyn says with a smile, slightly red faced after revealing all that stuff. It's hard to look someone in the eye just after telling them that you'd loved to be fucked with your hands tied behind your back.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1127 Posted : 31 October 2018 08:32:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena was going to make a joke about dustyn naked would scare gretchen,but she could feel dustyn was a bit iffy about the subject. she really just assumed he was rather shy and needed some bolstering. "she's been our tailor for quite some time now. she's seen all sizes,shapes,colors,etc. while you are totally special and unique,dustyn. your penis is just flesh to her. gretchen will treat your nethers no different than she would your elbow." karoliena says reassuringly.she almost pats dustyn's hand,but doesnt. it could be seen as patronizing. but then karoliena bites her lip in unsureness. "actually,her comfort may be be a shock. she unashamedly can get right up in places before you know it. just shoot me a look and i'll get her attention. she's usually pretty good about gauging the comfort level her clients,but if not. i'll be right there." karoliena laughs lightly. like any business,the normal operations can become so routine,it can be forgotten how it can feel to outsiders. she gives a little sigh and looks over dustyn with kindness. "dustyn. trust me,the fitting will be over and done with before you know it.5 minutes? " karoliena suggests.

"nobody ever goes for the foot isolation suit." karoliena says putting the pen to her lips. it was very extreme to offer to dustyn. but as she would learn later,you never know unless you offer. she nods with understanding the cramp dilemma. it probably was even worse on her end. there was much more agility involved."no particular exercise. but practice makes perfect. you could always build the dexterity that way. foot job febuary. 28 straight days of foot action?" she laughs after she speaks ,before wagging her finger at dustyn. "i need to be careful before i put myself out of business. that'd be a better gift than anything i could craft." she says,pretending to crumple her notes and toss them into the wastepaper basket. definitely part of the original decor. its an antique elephant foot basket. the sort of thing people would want to have her head for today. karoliena takes a small metal square from her desk and hands it to dustyn.its light,but inflexible. "this is what all of our metal goods are crafted from.at least those that come in direct contact with skin, even the clamps. it looks solid,but if you blow on it: the air passes through.the alloy is impregnated with charcoal and other proprietary substances, it will never grow bacteria on it,or anywhere on you that it touches.you could wear the belt all day long in the jungles of brazil,and you wouldnt smell from your crotch region. the rest? well,unless you buy our products...use some deodorant! most of our fetish gear contains a thin layer of the same material. your underwear will also be odor free. but still machine washable." karoliena states proudly. she likes to think of herself,cassie,and gretchen as the willy wonkas of intimate gear. like the duke of winchester,the level of technology the hess clan uses for unimportant . things is impressive. karoliena indeed pencils a note to get back with dustyn before dallas' birthday. in spite of the advanced tech for everything else,karoliena uses pencil and paper for note taking and filling out orders. there is a certain charm to handing customers hand written purchase orders with their one of a kind items....plus,karoliena has beautiful handwriting. "we are very proud of the clamps. they also come in smaller,chain linked types if you prefer that to the pliers type. they are a favorite of our testing department. they bruise easily." she grins,knowing that no matter how fragile dustyn and dallas were,they probably were more resilient than erica and gretchen.

"its quite an experience.on both ends,really." karoliena says,clutching her chest as if catching her breath. she knew this sort of thing wasnt for everyone. but she loved hearing people want to try it. it meant they completely trusted their lover...usually. some just liked the cheap thrill. but it still meant giving yourself totally to someone else."i think we can toss in a ball gag or two. we have flavors too. just because you're submissive doesnt mean it cant be delicious." she tells dustyn with a wink. "come. the room with the bondage stuff is next to the studio. " karoliena tells dustyn before standing and opening the door out of the office and into the hall. the door is thick oak and creaks with its great weight. karoliena lives with the creaking because it adds character.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1128 Posted : 31 October 2018 09:49:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Foot job February? Hmm...actually sounds like a plan." Dustyn giggles, playfully wagging his foot and showing off his expensive Italian shoes. Shoes that Dallas loves. "Maybe I should dedicate a sex act to each month? Jerk off January. Deep throat December?!" Dustyn laughs and then tilts his head, curious as to what Karoliena makes of him and his explicitness. It tends to throw people as, despite being a father, he has a very virginal look and is forever stuck with the "baby of Weekend" tag. "Did you ever think you'd be talking about foot jobs with Dustyn from Weekend?" he asks with a little snicker.

Dustyn plays around with the square piece of material that he's handed while listening to Karoliena describe how the belts are constructed. Upon learning that stink won't be a problem, he starts leaning more towards the idea of getting one. It'd be a first for sure. "I think I may go for one, yeah. Just a regular one though. I think the vibrating one might be a bit too much. I...I'm quite sensitive. I wouldn't want to ruin things if you catch my drift. Do they look OK with underwear? Wouldn't want to take the look off of things." Dustyn's all about presentation. He wants everything about his honeymoon to be just right. When he hears about the different varieties of the nipple clamps, he strokes his chin in an exaggerated fashion, pretending to put a lot of thought into it but he already has his mind up. "I'll take both!"

"Flavoured gags? If you have a blueberry one, consider it sold." Dustyn smirks and walks with Karoliena to the door and out of the office, ready to see the bondage gear. He continues to divulge what he craves, finding it easier to talk now. They're about to see a room filled with BDSM supplies and he'll soon be stripping off for a fitting. There's no room for nerves now. "I'm really curious about the tied hands thing. I feel like when you grip onto something during climax, it eases and subdues the feeling. With hands tied and nothing to grip onto to smooth out the ride, I feel like it'd feel far more intense. Dallas is really good at taking me there. A prostate orgasm is wild as it is. I can only imagine taking it up a level!" Dustyn is clearly excited at the prospect.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1129 Posted : 31 October 2018 11:18:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"butt-tober?" karoliena suggests with a raised eyebrow. she liked the enthusiasm of dutstyn and judging from his shoes,he is just the sort of customer she wants. he clearly appreciates quality and craftsmanship. "would you disappointed if i said yes? but i never expected to have said conversation here." she looks around her office in mock shock. dustyn's reputation preceded him somewhat. she had a a partial idea that he wasnt one to sit around and drink tea and read the evening paper.

"they are totally stain resistant." karoliena snickers at dustyn when he declines the vibrating model. he has a point,knowing it is locked onto you as a it vibrates makes it all the more intense. " we have models that are sleek enough to not print through even the lightest clothes. nobody but you and dallas will know...and to a lesser extent,myself,gretchen,and a cassie. but we never tell." she assures dustyn. they do take privacy very serious here. they use paper for old world charm,but also because records are easily destroyed that way.she nods enthusiastically as dustyn wants both styles of clamps. "you are naughty,mr blue. we'll craft some news ones for you. these floor models have been fondled by a number of people. " she informs dustyn brightly. she picks up one the clamps and squeezes the handles. "let us know if you ever want the...higher level model. they are not so comfortable."

"we'll have blueberry ones for you." karoliena states,writing down blueberry gag on her notebook." naturally,one will be blueberry shaped." she says with a giggle. karoliena leads dustyn down a rather narrow hall. it is heavy stone and is lit by gas torches. not as inviting as karoliena's office,but more castle like. "i love the way you think,dustyn. personally,i prefer being suspended by my wrists. just dangling there in the air. helpless. when that orgasm hits...you just sort of dance trying to get away from your lover,but completely at their mercy.. " karoliena says longingly. in spite of the near insane pricing of their products,she does this out of love and wants everyone to be able to experience pleasure. "that door straight ahead is the studio. this door here..." karoliena explains when they come to a very medieval looking door. she takes out a large black skeleton key and turns the lock. "is the show room." she opens the door wide and flips one the lights. the lights flicker on bathe the room in bright light. the room has black leather covering the walls with red leather diamonds in the middle of each wall. one wall has several flavors of restraints.arm,leg,neck...other.some with inflatable ends meant to be inserted. another wall has a variety of whips,paddles,cattle prods,feathers and various studded gloves. the third wall has a plethora of harnesses,masks with rings that chains attach to,very serious looking nipple clamps that could probably be used to jump start a car. in the middle of the room stands all sorts of benches,beds,chairs ,the aforementioned stocks,a gallows (?!) they come in different styles: everything from rustic and plain wood to coldly clinical steel. "the hills are alive with the screams of pleasure." karoliena sings softly. this was her element and she was happy to show it off. "hop on the rack?" she suggests jokingly before turning the crank with cause the rack to stretch. "now on a serious note..care to try anything out? i do have to ask you keep your clothes on. you'd be surprised how often i have to tell clients that." she says,annoyed. she hadnt been paid to be a dominatrix since the early days of atomic war bride.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1130 Posted : 01 November 2018 05:48:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Butt-tober is fine with me! Though I might twist it to Octoeber for Dallas' benefit." Dustyn prefers to put Dallas' needs first which works well for both of them as it gives Dustyn his kicks knowing that Dallas is getting his. The submissive thing ties into it. He loves to let Dallas loose and the results always turn out great for the both of them. "Most people tend to think that Billy is the only member of the group who has sex despite all of us being parents and Oscar having a tape out there," Dustyn says with a chuckle before pulling his phone out to scroll through his texts. "Oh, that reminds me...bear with me...Billy messaged me and wanted to know if..." Dustyn screws up his face and looks over the text message again just to make sure he was reading it right. "...If you have anything fist shaped or with spikes attached..." Dustyn shrugs, totally on a different page from Billy when it comes to kinks and pleasure. If you don't nearly die or pass out during the process, Billy doesn't count it as sex.

"You know, I think I will go for the belt. Just a regular one. I'll skip on the vibrations. It'll be fun. Dallas can lock me up on the wedding night and unlock on the honeymoon, thinking that's the only treat in store." Dustyn smirks after conjuring up the image in his head. Dallas' reaction will be priceless. Anything Dustyn does in the bedroom gets Dallas going so he can only imagine what Karoliena's supplies will do to him. Thinking about Dallas, Dustyn jumps like he's had some sort of premonition. "Oh! Cock ring!" he blurts out all of a sudden. "For Dallas. Though do you need to measure him or is it a one-size-fits all thing? He's...thick." Dustyn makes a fist as if it's a reference for his fiance's girth. Ouch.

"Yeah I really want to feel something like that. I mean, my orgasms are GREAT but I think not being able to grip something and ride it out will make it more intense. I want to do that helpless escape dance." Dustyn looks around at the devices in awe, totally taken aback by the variety and extensiveness of the range. The gallows disturb him, however. He averts his eyes from them and focuses on the feathers on the wall. They look soft and like they'd tickle. "Those are pretty! I like a nice feather." Dustyn definitely is on the softer side of things. He's trying to block the gallows and the scary looking masks out of his mind. When Karoliena asks him if he'd like to try anything out, he looks around. It all looks like stuff from a horror movie but he's intrigued. "Um...what do you think would be best for what I want from Dallas? All these pieces look so alien to me."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1131 Posted : 01 November 2018 09:56:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"why not both? butt-toe,ber?" karoliena suggests,thinking that dustyn probably has had a toe in there. she clears her throat and gets back to work mode. dusty was easy to talk to. she could see why erich enjoyed his company so much. dusty is right and karoliena falls into the most people category. billy is the only weekender she can mentally picture on the job. though she doesnt want to. she actually finds him immensely unattractive. maybe it was one of those "hating to see your own flaws projected back at you." sorts of things...or she just found him very dirty looking. "indeed i do. but he has to place his own order. or pay for yours as well. one client at a time." she says curtly but with a playful smirk. she enjoyed control wherever she could find it.

"an excellent choice. your future husband will barely be able to keep his mind on the ceremony and off of you. we'll get started on the belt immediately after you leave. we'll use the underwear fitting as a guide. if you wish,we do have private video feeds where you can watch your items being made. we like to think we give you the attention to detail and personal touch you pay for." karoliena explains softly. she likes to think her company offers the best experience one could ask for. this is also the first time she's mentioned money. she also is a firm believer in if you have to ask an item's cost,its out of your price range. karoliena slightly jumps back when dustyn suddenly speaks.for a brief second,she raises an eyebrow think he's calling her a cock ring. while she's been known to grab one or two in her time,it hasnt been a habit in years.she looks at dustyn and then focuses on his fist. "if he's literally the girth of your fist...um...we're getting into custom territory. any of our pre made rings could cut the circulation off and he'd lose it. i guess we could just use your description . " she says,slightly intrigued by this prospect. she already knows the dustyn legend...so all she can picture is two large snakes flopping around." we offer our proprietary alloy in many colors,rubber,leather,or fossilized ivory." she informs dustyn,still rather impressed he could handle such an organ.

she had thought some of the pieces in their dungeon showroom would be far too intense for dustyn. some items had a very limited audience. karoliena picks up a riding crop from the display. she actually rarely uses one in a bedroom setting,but it worked well for a pointer. "all of our feathers come from farm raised peacocks in new zealand. they could be the one of the cruelest items in this room. being tickled until you nearly suffocate? a favorite of mine." she says with her arms crossed and a wry little smile. "we'll toss some in for your order. they dont have to be used so viciously. a light caress over a nipple or testicles? ive had good results." she adds enthusiastically. while what she does and with whom is a closely guarded secret,karoliena is very open with her experiences. karoliena walks around briefly thinking about what dustyn has said to her and what she has gathered from him. " personally,i think full on suspension might be a bit much for you. it can really hurt like hell in the shoulder region if you arent used to it. worst case scenario,it could dislocate something. i think you could get some use out of this." she uses her crop to point to cage looking device. it has many loops and hooks welded to its frame anywhere the padding doesnt cover. " this has many fastening points for your bound limbs and includes a harness that fits around your waist,relieving any stress on your limbs. due to its versatility,its a best seller. the padding can be upholstered with anything or pattern you choose. we just use red leather to match the theme in here." she suggests,batting the harness so it clinks against the frame. "this also is fun. thought you wont be dangling.
she points to a leather triangle shaped device. " this you are bent over and have your hands bound to. you are completely helpless until released. also a favorite of mine." she thinks for a moment and looks over her room." we do have that four poster bed frame. it does involve being suspended from your hands and feet. but our restraints do make it comfy. the frame is rated to hold 5000 kilograms. so get as freaky as you want. it will support two cars and fits so precise that it will never squeak." karoliena gives it a good kick and it doesnt so much as make a sound.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1132 Posted : 01 November 2018 11:00:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Butt-toe-ber?? OK, who snitched?!" Dustyn giggles, feeling like it's appropriate to joke about his antics now. Karoliena will be seeing him naked and is literally helping him pick out devices to amplify his bedroom experience. It's fine to reveal he's had a toe in there before. "Oh yeah, I'm not picking anything up for Billy. He said he was thinking about making an appointment of his own. I apologise in advance for the things he'll probably reveal." Dustyn is used to Billy and his antics and while he's pretty certain Karoliena has heard it all before, Billy really can be overtly lewd and extremely shocking at times.

Dustyn ponders for a moment, thinking about the live video feed. While it certainly is a great service, he has to pass up on it. He prefers the element of surprise. "Oh don't worry about the live feed. I trust your company and I like to be surprised. It'll make opening up the package even sweeter. Insert dirty joke here." Dustyn says with a smirk and a cheeky wink. He looks down at his fist and chuckles. "OK maybe it's not exactly as thick as my fist but it's not far off." Dustyn continues to clench his fist, examining it and making a mental comparison in his head. His man is very gifted. "Like trying to push a watermelon through a pinhole..." he says quietly while looking at his fist before realising he just said that out loud. Dustyn clears his throat and focuses back on business. "Uh...if it's custom then I'll just leave it. I really want to surprise him with it. I can't really keep it a secret if I bring him onto a plane and have a women touch and measure his willy. Though I could mask it as some sort of weird foreign game show."

Dustyn smiles at Karoliena when she says that she'll add some feathers into his order. He has no idea exactly what he'll do with them but they are very pretty and will make nice decorations at the very least. He listens to what Karoliena says about suspension and how it could hurt him. Dustyn wants to make sure everything goes smoothly on the night. A dislocated shoulder is not sexy...maybe to Billy but not in the Conners-Blue household. "Yeah I don't want to be going to the hospital on the honeymoon. I want it to be kinky but not THAT type of kinky!". He is suddenly intrigued by the triangular device. It certainly looks the part without being too intimidating. Being bent over and helpless is also involved so he's basically sold already. "Oooh I like the look of this one!" he says, touching the point of the triangle. "I think this in classic black leather would be the one." Dustyn smiles, patting his new favourite device. He looks around and sees that he's pretty much picked out all that he's came for other than the undies. It's THAT time. "Sooooo...I guess it's...to the fitting room now?" Dustyn nervously giggles.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1133 Posted : 01 November 2018 12:07:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"what? you didnt get the last newsletter from the club?!" karoleina asks in mock shock at dustyn wondering who told. neither her or cassie were especially into feet,unless it was part of some humiliation play. in those cases...well,toes can go in any orifice one has. karoliena merely smiles painfully as she hears billy will make an appointment of his own. "wonderful." she states flatly before a slow smile comes across her face. "though maybe i could find a buyer in him for the rubber bladed circular saw. those teeth going at a few thousand rpm across the head of a penis,i think he'd like that." she nods to herself. there are items they make that really are never intended to be used,they usually just spring from brainstorming sessions when things get weird. a belt fed dildo machine gun? they have one.butt plugs with a bowling ball attached? that was made Tuesday.
"maybe he'll get to talk to cassie. she so rarely ever gets to deal with customers." she slightly laughs to dustyn. she was professional,but not above pawning off customers to her wife.

karoliena nods and ticks off another box on her notepad. it was filling up nicely and she hoped dustyn would be pleased with the finished result. "i think some people get off on the manufacture of the items. but we offer the service to assure you that you are getting entirely handcrafted items. we've already had bootleg versions of our stuff appearing online." karoliena says with a grimace. her bright red lipstick makes the gesture all the more intense. her products were only sold in person or through a physical catalog. she felt that was far more intimate. "its speedy delivery guy and boy does he have a package." karoliena jokes to dustyn,putting her face in her hands as she laughs. for the most part,she is very professional in what she does,but occasionally the silly still leaks out. "i probably better give you more lube." karoliena says thoughtfully at dustyns description.it does get her to thinking though,she doesnt want dustyn to want for anything. so she gives aa little shrug and makes some notes. "we arent talking like freakishly,call the doctor width are we? regular drink can size? i tell you what, we'll make a variety of sizes out of our entire range of material and you just keep what works and give the rest as stocking stuffers for christmas. its on us because we really should have been prepared better." she says apologetically. she almost curtsies for dustyn. "if you're still willing to have him come in and pretend to be on a game show...gretchen does speak fluent japanese. the ploy could work." she tells dustyn with a wide grin. the idea sounds hilarious to her. if she and dustyn were closer,it would almost make for a good session.

karoliena thinks carefully about dustyn's reasoning to avoid the cage. "good call.if the paramedics were good looking,dallas may not take you serious and think you hired strippers. " she laughs warmly. she didnt want dustyn to think she looked down on him for not going with the harder core option. it could really be painful if one didnt know what to expect and too much pain would certainly ruin the moment.karoliena writes down his choice and material in her notebook and snaps its shut.also being leather bound,it shuts with a loud crack. "black is an excellent choice.you and dallas will love it.absolutely love it. it'll become torture to take you off of it." she also runs her hand over it,the top edge is very padded so it gives when she pressed on it. she gives one of the steel loops a good pull and nods. "like all of our furniture,its guaranteed for life against breakage,staining,smells,etc. when the leather starts to wear,send it back and we will reupholster it with no charge. personally,i like a little wear on my furniture,but to each their own." she tells dustyn,giving the display model a good whack with her riding crop. karoliena ominously nods silently and opens the door for dustyn when he mentions the fitting. she cant keep up the charade,she eventually giggles and touches dusytn's shoulder. "you'll be fine. i'll be right there for the entire thing." she says soothingly and leads them down the hall to another door.

the new door is also wooden,but not near as imposing as the dungeon showroom door. this one is pale wood with black metal knob. karoliena raps on the door with the key from the dungeon. being heavy iron,it makes a deep knock on the door.
"occupied!" a high pitched voice says from the other side.

"shape up! we have a customer. are you decent?" karoliena asks with a slight irritation in her voice. gretchen doesnt handle things the way karoliena would like,but she's too talented to not give leeway too. "sometimes the studio doubles as the testing grounds." karoliena explains to dustyn. she hopes she doesnt have to elaborate.

"oh yes! come in! i cant get up right now.i'm waiting for some glue to set!" the german accent pipes up from behind the door.

"shall we?" karoliena asks dustyn. she wants to give him one more out before they go ahead with this. while certainly carefree,gretchen is a perfectionist when it comes to her work. if dustyn runs out mid fitting,gretchen would refuse to work on anything for him. not because of being insulted,but because the order just wouldnt be perfect.

ooc:fun fact. we had a woman come into the er with a broken collar bone due to rough sex.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1134 Posted : 02 November 2018 05:50:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn can feel the palms of his hands sweating as he leaves the showroom. The reality is setting in. He won't back out but he still feels nervous about the unknown. Dustyn thinks that nerves are good though. It means that you care, in his opinion. If you aren't nervous about a big event then something is wrong. "I apologise in advance for the eyeful of white Irish man butt." Dustyn giggles, knowing that this fitting isn't exactly going to be thrilling for Karoliena and Gretchen either. At least he doesn't have to worry about any possible embarrassments. Nothing shall be standing to attention. Women don't do it for him and they won't be seeking anything from him. He nods to Karoliena, confirming that he still wants to go ahead with it. No backing out. "Let's get down to business. I'm going to treat myself with some blueberry muffins afterwards so I'll be focusing on that." Dustyn smiles sweetly but with the constant rubbing of his hands it's clear that he's still nervous.

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1135 Posted : 02 November 2018 09:55:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiles very warmly at dusytn's apology for white man butt. "dustyn,far be it for me to speak about our customers,but...trust me. yours will probably be one of the better butts we've seen." karoliena says with an almost scared look. " so many pimples." she says with a slight shudder. while always professional,she would appreciate if people rescheduled when they had acne on their butts."yes. focus on the muffins. if i had known,i could have baked some for you. oh well,there is always next time." she says politely to dustyn before opening the door. karoliena,like erica,was very talented in the domestic department. in a perfect world,karoliena would love nothing more than to cook all day long like a tv housewife of the 50's. "we talked about being tied up and anal sex,this will be a cakewalk." she tells dustyn brightly to bolster his spirts.

she opens the door to a rather expansive and very messy room.there is fabric and mannequins everywhere. some are chained to the wall as if they are occupants of the original dungeon of the castle. all sorts of things to go on and in people litter the tabletop where gretchen is sitting. she is sitting on a small stool that spins. so,of course she is spinning on it. the opposite of kaorliena in her dress. gretchen is indeed wearing pikachu pajama pants and a white tshirt. far from the tiny outfits she wears on instagram. in her private life,she is actually fairly demure. she motions for dustyn to come near her.
"velcome to my lab or a tory." she says in her best exaggerated bela lugosi accent. she stands to greet dustyn and holds out her hand. "i'm gretchen and i'll be touching your scrotum today." she is actually fairly tall when standing. right at 5 foot 7 inches." so do you wanna just go for it,or do you want to get to know each other first?"

"gretchen!" karoliena says sharply. "take it down a notch or 5. dusytn isnt exactly IN to this whole getting naked in front of us thing." when using her boss tone,.its easy to picture karoliena as the dominatrix she could be.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1136 Posted : 02 November 2018 10:46:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Pimples?!" Dustyn blurts out in disgust. Maybe it's just because he's big on self grooming and being a devoted bottom but he would never let his rear look anything but smooth, peachy and kissable. Even in the unlikely event of a pimple, he wouldn't be seen dead with his boxers down until it disappears. His stomach starts to rumble at the thought of blueberry muffins. "Oh...excuse me!" he says, holding his rumbling tummy. Once Dustyn's mind is in muffin mode, that's it. Dustyn nods in agreement with Karoliena. This probably isn't going to be as bad as he initially imagined. "Yeah, I guess that after the initial awkwardness it'll be a breeze. Literally."

Dustyn steps into the room with Karoliena and despite a few chained mannequins, he finds the atmosphere far more relaxing than anticipated. Gretchen's casual clothing and the splashes of colour from the fabrics over the room make it seem far more welcoming. If it was more drab and clinical, it would unease Dustyn but this oddly seems like a place you want to undress in. "Hello!" he says to Gretchen warmly, chuckling when she says that she'll be touching his scrotum today. At least she's making light of it. It's not very comfortable having someone stern down there. "Ummm, I'm OK to go ahead with it if you are? How long does it usually take?" Dustyn asks, having to look up at Gretchen. He's only 5 foot 2 but the heels of his dress shoes add another inch.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1137 Posted : 02 November 2018 12:05:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena merely smiles instead of elaborating on the pimple butt. she didnt want to give any more details in case the person's identity could be figured out. the person on question wasnt exactly famous and didnt run with anyone that dustyn would know,but still. she also politely pretends to not notice the tummy sounds until dustyn points it out himself. she playfully laughs and looks meaningfully at dustyn's butt. " hopefully not too much of a breeze. the ventilation in these old castles is very poor. you'd think it was built in the middle ages or something." she laughs before slightly rearranging her hair. dustyn wasnt even close to interested in her,but karoliena liked to always be at her most seductive.

gretchen's work demeanor could really put some people off. she just couldnt be serious when touching nude people in a non sexual way. she was every bit the perfectionist as karoliena,but preferred a very loose and informal way of doing things. " great to finally see you here. i thought karoliena was just going to keep you all to herself." she pleasantly speaks while rolling around in the chair to flip on various lights to brighten the work area slightly. she touches sheets of some sort of thin cloth to ensure they are ready. she does the same with a pink marker. satisfied with her equipment she snaps some surgical gloves with a loud snap! she giggles and winks to dustyn. "dont worry,its not that type of show! the gloves are protection for both of us." she explains ,lowering her stool to right at crotch level for dustyn. "i think we are ready to get started." she says in an almost question. she doesnt want to rush dustyn into stripping for her.

karoliena saunters over and nods towards a black privacy screen with golden accents. " if you prefer some privacy while getting naked. nobody looks sexy bent over to remove a shoe." karoliena suggests,placing her magazine on the table. she really was just in the room to ensure the client and gretchen are never alone together. while dustyn is trusted,its become policy. one could imagine the level of deviants that gretchen sometimes has to handle. also,she wasnt sure at first how dustyn would react to gretchen.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1138 Posted : 02 November 2018 23:33:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

The snapping of the gloves slightly unnerves Dustyn mainly because it conjures up images of a medical examination and not because of Gretchen herself. He's fine with her. She seems quirky and Dustyn isn't exactly straight laced himself. It's just certain imagery that keeps him slightly on edge. The gloves and the privacy screen, as pretty as it is, do remind him of a doctor's office. He hates going to the doctor. "Well I do actually look good taking off a shoe but only my fiance gets to see me bent over." Dustyn winks, chuckling a little before looking around the room for some hangers or a little cloakroom of sorts. "Is there a place I can hang this up after I'm out of it?" he asks, brushing down the length of his suit jacket. This is expensive stuff. It deserves to be treated with respect. Despite being a star for going on 7 years now, Dustyn doesn't have the mindset of one. He doesn't like to be careless with his purchases. If something costs big bucks, he's going to look after it and cherish it. Sure he could buy these suits in bulk if he wanted to but he doesn't. Dustyn puts his hands in his pockets and very slowly begins to walk towards the privacy screen.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1139 Posted : 02 November 2018 23:59:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"if you wanna take your shoes off out here...I mean,I have the glove on already." Gretchen laughs while pointing with two gloved fingers.

"She's like this all the time. All.the. time." Karoliena apologises to dustyn. The way she mentions all the time would almost imply there is something between the summers and Hess women. Karoliena takes some padded hangers off the rack and hands them to dustyn.the padding matches the bondage furniture in the previous room." No wire hangers. No wire hangers ever." She tells dustyn softly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1140 Posted : 03 November 2018 00:48:04(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and shakes his head at Gretchen's suggestion. "There shall be no bending over for gloved fingers today!" he says, randomly slipping into an impressive English accent for no apparent reason. It's probably some of the nerves causing him to play up. He takes the padded hangers from Karoliena and smiles with gratitude before backing away towards the privacy screen. "I'll just...uh...you know...slip out of this suit and into my birthday one...while you two are still very much clothed and observing...rubber gloves at the ready. This is a totally normal situation!" Dustyn jokes with a nervous laughter before disappearing behind the screens.

Behind the privacy of the screen, he takes his time to undress. Dustyn's not in a rush to get out of his clothes and his shaky hands don't exactly speed up the process. He pushes onward, not planning to bail but still feeling a little on edge about the situation. It's a first for him and he usually only whips it out either for Dallas or a joke amongst close friends, never for two women he barely knows. After finally stripping down and hanging his clothes up neatly, he calls out from behind the screen; "Ready!...I guess..."

Dustyn eventually steps out, totally naked from head to toe with an awkward smile on his face, trying to push through it. He doesn't know what to do with his hands. At first they were covering the goods then his arms were folded at his chest and now his hands sort of dangle at his sides, constantly clenching and relaxing from a fist. He's nervous. Dustyn has a nice body though and nothing to be embarrassed about. He's very small and petite, having a tiny waist but carries his weight well, having some decent muscle mass in his abs and pecs. He's not as "skinny" as one might imagine him to be. From all the performing on stage and performing Madonna dance routines in his spare time, he has quite a nice little body on him. It's clear why Dallas is obsessed with his butt and his feet too; both equally cute and worthy of being framed in a gallery. He actually does have quite some booty for a little white Irishman. The rumours about the front are also true. He's totally flaccid and still well above average. Dustyn isn't circumcised but in it's natural state, some of the tip of his head can still be seen which Dallas sees as a big tease. It's all very pretty. God compensated him for all the other shit he'd have to endure in life. "So...um...here I am..." Dustyn smiles softly, moving his hands around a lot and having rather reserved body language. He's growing more nervous.
UserPostedImage