logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5758596061>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1161 Posted : 30 December 2018 11:10:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
The cat remains under the table, watching Erich with his tail gently slapping the carpet. He's not in the mood to come out to play but probably will in his own time. Jaffa is the most sociable and playful out of Dustyn's cats. It's Fifi who's the prissy and hissy bitch. Dustyn doesn't even give it a second thought when he sees Erich laying on his stomach. It's nothing out of the ordinary to him. "I'm...I'm...I don't know..." he says in a muffled voice while leaning against Erich. Dustyn takes a few seconds to just sob it out before trying his best to compose himself, stepping back a few inches and taking some deep breaths. He wants to have a serious conversation and can't do it as a blubbering mess. The cry was just to loosen the valves a bit and release some of the pressure. Dustyn's good at bottling it up, having loads of bad experiences over the years. He dries his eyes and pretty much immediately puts a stop to the crying. "It was...it was Billy." Dustyn exhales and sits down on the couch, running a hand through his hair. "Billy fucking attacked me last night...".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1162 Posted : 30 December 2018 11:38:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erich hated hearing dustyn cry. it was almost enough to make him start as well. he didnt carry tissues in his pocket,but he offered dustyn his shirt if he needed to blow his nose or wipe his eyes. erich wouldnt mind walking around without a shirt. other than it being cold out,it wouldnt be the strangest thing one would see on the streets of london. "did you at least get checked out by a doctor? if you want to go,i am more than capable of watching " he makes a little nod towards shay's room. he doesnt want to say the child's name as kids have an uncanny knack to know when they are mentioned. at the mention of billy's name,erich presses his tongue between his bottom teeth and the area below his lip. this wasnt the first time this had happened that erich knew of and for the most part had become amicable to billy again. but the feeling of unfinished business came back with a vengeance. "you need to put that fucker away. fuck weekend. do what's best for you. " erich states,being far too worked up to sit next top dustyn. he didnt even want to know the circumstances,he only wanted something done to protect dustyn."was shay present?" erich asks as he paces.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1163 Posted : 30 December 2018 11:54:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn shakes his head when Erich asks if he was checked out. "No...I haven't seen the doctor but I'll be fine. I've suffered worse." Dustyn fidgets around a little, pulling his sleeves down over his hands as a way of feeling safer while talking about his situation, like a comfort blanket. "I haven't even told Dallas. He's away seeing his folks. A belated holidays trip. I don't want to upset him while he's out there." When Erich asks if Shay was there, he perks up immediately, shaking his head while adjusting to a smarter and less recoiled posture. "God no! If he was there...I-...well, I would've went into super parent mode and things would be different." Dustyn sighs and brings his striped socked feet up onto the couch. "It was in the studio. We were all there bar Riley. Again, would've been different if he was there." Riley is usually the peacemaker and is the most docile of the bunch but he's big and Northern. He'd knock Billy out cold in a second if he had to. "Scott got an elbow to the chin and Oscar got verbal abuse. That's how it started - Billy having a go at Oscar. I know they don't see eye to eye and them disagreeing is nothing new but this was...well, Billy was clearly in the wrong. Oscar was literally minding his own business, sitting in a chair and Billy just started on him. Me and Scott tried to defend him and that's when it kicked off." Dustyn starts to recoil into the couch and closer to Erich again as he recites the events. "You can't say no to Billy. He's been my best friend for years and I know what he's like but lately he's been worse. The guy is unraveling, Erich. I don't know whether he's skipping his meds again or these ones are no longer suitable but he's a real Jekyll & Hyde. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth and how quick he is to resort to violence..." Dustyn exhales and looks up at the ceiling, trying to hold back tears again. The next sentence pains him to say. "I...we...don't think we can work with him anymore...."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1164 Posted : 30 December 2018 12:29:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich lets out a little sigh of relief when its known that shay wasnt there and it didnt happen here in the house. he could understand a bit about dustyn not wanting to worry dallas at this time. but he doesnt exactly agree with it. but its dustyn's way and he wasnt going to harp on about relationship protocol. besides,erich had about as much business doling out relationship advice as he did parenting advice. "yeah. him worrying the entire plane trip back wouldnt be good..
" erich says in agreement. the world was a small place...until you were in a hurry and halfway around it. erich continues his walking around dustyn's living room. he occasionally picks up the tv remote to occupy his hands before setting it back down every time the urge to throw it comes up. and hearing about billy,the urge to throw it came up quite a few times. he sighs and shakes his head as dustyn tells the tale. erich was very short on compassion for nuts who were on meds or should be on meds. he wanted to question why dustyn was even friends with billy,much less best friends. "i think he is just an asshole. you guys should get together and drop a toaster in the tub with him. " erich says,half joking. he was planning on getting more into the incident until dustyn mentions not being able to work with billy anymore. erich stops walking and sits on the arm of the sofa near dustyn. while he certainly agreed this is the best course to take. cut billy loose and set him adrift. "thats...probably a good idea. but i'd suggest moving. hell, come out on the duke with me. i dont see billy taking this news civilly."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1165 Posted : 30 December 2018 12:53:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn rubs his temples and lets out a defeated sigh before laying his head on the arm of the couch, looking over at Erich. This really is taking it out of him and it's not a situation that he's taking likely. For a multitude of reasons, Billy is his best friend and Dustyn's been the only one to offer him another chance at times. Things really are at breaking point if even Dustyn is feeling this way. "I...don't want to make excuses for him but...I know that he can be a wonderful person. He's...a bit tormented and has gone through a lot of shit that I relate to." Dustyn sits back up, not sure what to do with himself. He's just trying to keep his mind off of doing some coke to take the edge off. "Billy...Billy was the first person I ever came out to. Billy has been there before I knew you, before I knew Dallas. When I was snorting myself to the brink of death and being fucking battered around by two guys, he was there to help me. I...I see him as more than a friend. The bond is...is like a blood one." Dustyn runs a hand through his hair and closes his eyes, trying to remain as calm as possible. He can feel himself getting worked up. "I do love him, Erich. You might not understand it but I've known him since we were rebellious teenagers all crammed into a studio apartment with a dream and pennies to our names. Throwing it away...I...don't know if I can live without him in my life...but I can't live with him either, Erich. These last few months have been patchy and these past few weeks has really pushed everything to boiling point."

Dustyn closes his eyes and a single tear rolls down his right cheek. "We have a new song out, an album due in February and a world tour planned. We've pushed together through our differences for 7 years but...I don't think the Weekend machine can take much more. Something has to give real soon before it all comes off the rails...but I don't know if I can say goodbye to this." "This" meaning Weekend's original line-up and the bond they've created. Weekend and the boys have been Dustyn's life for not just the last seven years but pretty much his pivotal and formative teenage and adult years. He grew with and in it. He went from his old miserable life as a kid in Ireland and straight into Weekend. As the man he is today, Weekend is all he knows and what has formed him. To change up the dynamic of a well-loved group can be daunting and risky, not just for the people involved but for those on the outside who rely on them like their legion of fans. It's not about sales and image for Dustyn. It's about safety, familiarity and family. He'd be driving a wedge through that and the repercussions of making Billy Khan your enemy are colossal.

Edited by user 30 December 2018 12:57:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1166 Posted : 30 December 2018 13:43:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich listens as dustyn speaks and he's heard it all before. not from dustyn,but from his own childhood. his mother was quite the fan of day drinking and watching movies on lifetime. but he could also understand a little about dustyn's loyalty and bond to billy. going from rags to riches with people will either make you love them for life,or loathe their very existence. with the hesses,it was the former. the bond between the harlots and war bride was exceptionally tight. the main difference being none of them were abusive to the others. erich leans his head back and looks up at dustyn's ceiling."yeah..i kind of understand where you're coming from. maybe not to that degree. i didnt come out to erica,and lord THAT had to be hard for you. knowing what i know about your life. but yeah, i understand about being bound for life. but...at the same time, i think billy uses this against you and he knows there will not be repercussions for his actions. " erich says carefully. he didnt really know billy on a personal level. but its clear dustyn has protected him for a long time. hell,its only because of dustyn that erich doesnt still hold on to his vendetta against billy for the first time this went down. that forgiveness is out the window for erich now. billy now is back at the top of erich's list of people he hates. erich does slowly nod with agreement. "yeah...from the sounds of things,you are at the end of your rope. maybe distancing yourself from billy will help him learn there are consequences for his actions." erich starts,being rather diplomatic about his true feelings. he brings his head back level and says whats really on his mind. " dustyn, you need to do something. i dont want to get a call saying this mother fucker has killed you. hurt your son or dallas. billy needs to know how fed up you are. either he changes his fucking tune or..i dunno. you move to the moon or something." erich says in quiet anger. he didnt want to wake the hopefully sleeping shay.

erich nods slowy as dustyn talks about weekend. he knows how dustyn probably feels. he couldnt just give up atomic war bride. that was his life for the entirety of his adult life. but he would like to think if it was as bad as weekend sounds...he hopefully would know to pull the plug. "it's a lot to give up,dust. but....this whole billy thing,it probably will make its way public soon enough,and probably in an ugly manner. scott hits a wrong note on stage and billy whacks him one? i think weekend ending on its own terms would be better than falling apart on stage. " erich says,picturing just that scenario in his head. logically,he would think safety is worth more than any musical project. but as an entertainer,like the old phrase says :the show must go on. and if anything,dustyn was an entertainer. "on the weekend thing...i dont know what to say. i know how you feel when something is that big a part of your life. hell,i should have called it a day years ago. but i'm almost compelled to keep going. but....billy." erich says,saying a whole lot of nothing and feeling pretty unhelpful. it was both a simple and very complicated issue.

ooc: dont know if you have it there. lifetime is a channel famous for its abused women tv movies.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1167 Posted : 30 December 2018 15:01:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn leans forward on the couch, looking down at the floor for a moment before slowly moving his gaze back to Erich. It's clear he's deep in thought and has hesitations about what he's going to say next. Dustyn plays around with his hands and stutters a little as he starts. "H-h-he....uh...he tried to kill himself...back in like 2016." Dustyn fidgets around and continues to clasp and play around with his fingers as a means of distraction. "It didn't make it out to the media but yeah, he took a bunch of pills and it was because he hated himself. I nearly lost him and the thought of losing Billy scared the shit out of me, in spite of all his antics. I don't want to be a catalyst in him feeling like that again. I know I'm not responsible for another person. I hear that enough from everyone but...Billy isn't some one-note villain from a storybook. There's so much more to him. When he's got his mind right, he's the best person ever, Erich. He's so funny and caring and loving. When he's got you he's got you....but when he's in a bad mood, it's like working with Satan. Some of the things he says and does...it's like there's no filter, no limit, no off-switch. He just keeps going and going, lower and lower. It's like something isn't clicking in here," Dustyn says, holding his index finger to above his temple to indicate his brain. "It's like he goes dead behind the eyes and all emotion and empathy goes. There's being a nasty piece of shit and then there's Billy. It borders on psychopathic and I'm not saying that lightly or as a loose comparison."

"Oscar and Scott want him gone. No ifs or buts. It's me and Ri who are the unlucky bastards that care too much," Dustyn says while standing up, arching his back a little to adjust after laying all over the couch. "Do you want a drink? If we're going to be depressive bastards all night we might as well complete the look," Dustyn says with a little giggle but the laughter is cut short as his iPhone starts to buzz on the coffee table. A picture of him and Billy cuddled together in a bar lights up the screen. "Billy calling...". Dustyn looks at the phone then back at Erich. Very quietly, he begins to speak again, "Could you...?". Dustyn nods down at the phone, suggesting Erich picks up. "If I do it and hear his voice I'll just get all emotional with him and if I don't pick up, I know he'll come knocking on the door. Please?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1168 Posted : 31 December 2018 02:44:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich listens as dustyn speaks about billy's issue that didnt make the papers. he puffs up ready to says something of the effect that its too bad billy failed in that too. but he refrains the more dustyn speaks. not out of respect for dustyn or his feelings on billy. erich liked to think he could be objective enough to tell dustyn what he needed to be told. but dustyn did make a lot of sense. indeed there was something likable about billy. there were times when erich did enjoy a bit of banter with him."yeah...i kinda get it. i've never spent all that much time with him on a personal level,but there is something likable about him. i think people said the same thing about ted bundy. also a psychopath." erich says with a little laugh. erich sighs and puts his hands together and then places them between his knees in thought. "this would be so much easier if you could be a cold bastard." he finally says with a smile and squeezes dustyn's shoulder.

"i..i think they are right,dust.this...cant go on. its the second time that i know of. its not fair to you or the rest of the boys to have to cater to one man. " erich says to dustyn,watching him stretch and wondering if it was just his lip that hurt. then he starts to laugh softly. "you think we could get billy's attention off weekend? i think he'd fit right in with donald trump. except billy does have charm." he says with a smirk.he considers dustyn's offer of a drink. he could certainly use one after all this.he probably needed more than dustyn had available. serious issues required serious drinking. erich wants to tell dustyn the same. he wasnt sure how he would react to hear billy's voice but he didnt want dustyn more upset than he already was. erich nods ."yea. to both the drink and this call."

erich hated using phones. he joked about robot overlords and rommell,but he just really just found it a very impersonal way of communicating. also,he was slightly paranoid about the surveillance state. one couldnt have done all the drugs erich has and not been affected a little bit by them. erich holds the phone momentarily and slides the answer button. "conners residence." he answers formally.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1169 Posted : 31 December 2018 18:21:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Billy means...so much to me to me..." Dustyn says with a defeated sigh, leaning against the back of a chair after standing up. Their friendship is extremely deep and there has also that been that mystery of just exactly how close they've been in the past. There has often been some thick sexual tension in the air between them, usually exuding more from Billy most. "I don't know. It's a fucked up situation. I love him. I just hate being around him. It's like walking on eggshells. You never know which Billy you are going to get. Now, more often that not, it's the horrible one." Dustyn plays around with the material of the chair, creating imaginary swirls and patterns with his fingers as he continues to talk. "Sorry if I'm just going around in circles here. I don't know what to do about it all. I guess I just wanted someone to talk to who isn't in Weekend."

Dustyn scoots out of the room before Erich picks up the call. He timed the drinks offer well, now using it as an excuse to step out of the room. Dustyn knows he can't be around Billy's presence otherwise he'll fold. His heart is too big. Dustyn doesn't 100% want to cut Billy off just yet but he at least wants him to stew and be left with his thoughts, potentially scaring him into a change or epiphany. Dustyn knows that he doesn't have the willpower to give a cold shoulder though. He's too sweet and doesn't like to "hurt" people. Dustyn would end up feeling like the bad guy despite being totally justified.

"Dusty, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..." begins a tearful and shaky voice, not even realising that it's not Dustyn on the other end of the line. Billy isn't one to show emotions he considers as weak in front of people. Dustyn is one of the very few he trusts to understand and not mock him. "I'm so sorry...I...I tried to call earlier but it wouldn't connect and then I tried the other guys and...nobody is talking to me...I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry...I didn't...I-I didn't mean to...you know I'd never hurt you on purpose." Billy's voice grows more and more fragile in sound as he goes on. "Please don't shut me out. Everyone shuts me out. E-even Joshua says he doesn't want to work under me anymore. I don't want to lose you too. I love you, Dustyn. I love you."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1170 Posted : 01 January 2019 23:06:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I guess we all have that one worn teddy bear that still is rife with chicken pox or whooping cough from our childhood. Its dangerous but comforting." erich says as much as he can in support of dustyn. He really wanted to grab dustyn and shake him to his senses,metaphorically. This wasn't the time to tell dustyn he was probably handling this wrong. There probably no changing his mind anyway. If the guys in weekend couldn't do it. There was little chance for Erich to. " well,im always around if you need Me..unless you want to kick billy out of weekend and replace him with me." erich jokes to lighten things a bit.

Erich loathed talking on the phone even to people he liked. And he was certainly not a fan of billy's right now. In fact,he was done with him. Anything over a second chance was beyond his level of forgiveness. But he didn't interrupt as billy spoke. He neither wanted to be on the phone,or speak to billy. So he merely said," save it,Billy. Maybe try in a few days.dust really isn't up to speaking now."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1171 Posted : 02 February 2019 06:45:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua lays in his hospital bed alone in his private room with nothing but the TV to occupy him and even that is testing his patience. The rerun of some shitty auction show recorded in 2012 plays at the lowest possible volume and he's not so much watching the screen as he is looking right through it. With his dizzy spells, stitches and cracked ribs, he's been told not to get out of his bed without assistance or supervision. His movements have to be closely monitored. It's torture for someone like Joshua. Being told what to do? Conforming?? He's contemplated just throwing himself out the window as means of rebellion and escape. A barely touched bowl of soup rests on the table next to him alongside some picked apart bread. He's rather fussy. Beside his plate stand a plethora of cards from family and friends as well as a balloon and some chocolates. It's like a birthday but with concussion.

Joshua is sat propped up by pillows and looks like he's had better days. He has a bandage around his forehead which looks like a white headband has just slipped down. It makes his curly chocolate brown hair stand out more. The bust lip, scraped knuckles and gouge over the bridge of his nose are harder images to brighten up however.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1172 Posted : 02 February 2019 09:49:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica had debated with herself about going to see Joshua. What if he didn't want visitors? It was long way to go just to be turned away. But she eventually convinced herself to go. Worst case scenario she would be turned away. But hospitals usually have cafeterias and she was hungry. So it would still be a win for her. After getting directions from the nurses station,she made her way down to joshua's room. Her armload of balloons and muffins bounced bounced off the wall,and the occasional nurse or patient. Erica had purchased happy birthday balloons because get well soon balloons were depressing. There was even a happy anniversary one wedged in there.

She taps on the door with her knuckles before clearing her throat to speak. "Stripper-gram for mr grimmie. " she announces brightly. "Direct from belgium." She adds on the off chance he wouldn't recognize her voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1173 Posted : 02 February 2019 11:24:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua turns his head and lets out a little groan at the knocking on the door, believing it to be a nurse at first. The staff here grind his gears. They're either overly friendly and jolly like Santa on Prozac or are unwilling to even attempt cracking a smile. Fortunately it's just Erica...with a shitload of balloons. Joshua immediately perks up when he realises it's someone who comes in peace. "Oh? Well I hope you're better than the last strippergram who came in. She had a Danny DeVito look about her." Joshua chuckles a little before cutting it short and wincing as he holds onto his ribs. "Oooh I forgot. No laughter. Life's cruel, huh?" Joshua clears some room for the abundance of gifts Erica has come bearing gifts. "Shit...all those for me? Happy Birthday?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1174 Posted : 03 February 2019 15:52:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica bats one of the balloons out of her face so that she can see joshuas face. "As a fellow short person,I feel i should defend the honor of our Lord and savior,Danny. But i also am not a member of the goblin guild like he is,so danny is on his own." She grins and attempts to place everything on a table. Some muffins fall off and roll under the bed. She leaves them in case there is a bed pan or something under there. "Yup. All for you. I don't know if any of this helps to mend you,but it couldn't hurt." She nods with a little hop. She hadn't really taken a good look at Joshua due to the fact she always felt awkward around hurt or sick people. She heard the pain when he laughed and thought perhaps she should be as dry as possible to avoid more of that. " um yeah.happy birthday,congratulations,something with spongebob, um..happy anniversary... Anything but get well soon." She says,running through the balloons she brought. " those are depressing. So...um..how are you doing?" She asks,stepping up to the bed and holding onto the rails.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1175 Posted : 05 February 2019 03:24:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm...doing alright considering what happened. Not everyone survives a gang attack and being stomped on the head so much that shoe prints are left...well that's what I'm told happened." Joshua says with a shrug and forced smile. It's true what Ashley said, he's had a mild traumatic brain injury and there are now gaps in his memory. The attack was vicious and if people hadn't intervened, who knows what the result would've been. "I can't remember much. I remember walking, feeling cold and the next minute I'm on the ground. I remember the stinging of my face meeting the sidewalk and seeing a bunch of legs flailing above me. I remember seeing the entrance of the hospital. Next thing I know, I've woken up in this room in blinding pain. Whoever is responsible is lucky I don't remember." Joshua sighs and turns off the TV. He's not the type to cover for someone or fear them. He genuinely does not know the culprits which bugs him more than he's letting on. Joshua Grimmie not knowing the answer to something? Unthinkable. "Thank you for all the gifts. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to compete with my mom," Joshua says with a nod over towards boxes of chocolates and a teddy bear.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1176 Posted : 05 February 2019 10:23:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica nods slowly and drags a chair over to sit in. It makes a scraping noise on the smooth floor. It makes her wince a little since loud noises are not conducive to healing. She wasn't going to push for details,but Joshua freely gave them. The cherry of that conversation was popped,so she felt it was ok to talk about. "You are damned lucky. Where was your guy? I hope you fired the shit out of him." Erica says,furrowing her brows. She is quiet for a second before sighing. " im sure you read the news and people are implying Payton is involved...i.." Erica trails off,letting her gesturing hands fall to her lap. She was at a loss for words. Actually seeing Joshua like this made it real. It was worse than what she had imagined. Her usual response would be an offer to rain down holy hell on those responsible,but lately the fire had left her belly." You're welcome,Joshy. Mothers think alike. Well,at least the good ones do." She beams.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1177 Posted : 05 February 2019 10:43:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I didn't have security with me at the time. I just wanted to go out for a walk. Just get some fresh air and feel some normality. Guess I can't have that." Joshua rolls his eyes at the stark realisation of it all. He doesn't have his own life due to his level of celebrity and notoriety. Everyone wants a piece of him for better or for worse. When Erica mentions Payton, he nods slowly while looking off into the distance. It's something that has run around in his mind for a while now. "Yeah, I've heard that. It's a possibility. He made the threats. I just...I literally can't remember and I can't say that it was him based on a hunch. He's not the only person who wants to beat the shit out of me. Could've been him, a bunch of others in the industry, right-wing loons, some random muggers...I hope CCTV footage appears." Joshua sits up and starts to pick at a muffin, not really having much of an appetite but wanting something that doesn't taste like disinfectant. "If it was Payton and he gets away with it on account of me blacking out...that's twisted. I'd be sitting in the same award ceremonies as that guy."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1178 Posted : 05 February 2019 11:09:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica frowns at what Joshua says. She could sort of see where he is coming from. On the summers/Kobayashi estate she gets irked knowing security is around and she barely even sees hers. " it's a bit much to do just to go for a walk,but you could visit us. You can walk for days on our property." She jokes to him weakly. Some things muffins and balloons don't fix . Erica puts her hands between her knees in thought. "Erich...and to a lesser extent,myself think Billy could be involved. Payton strikes me as all talk. He's about as threatening as i am. " Erica scoffs. She just couldn't buy the Payton story. But her eyes widen slightly and she looks to Joshua. " wait...dont Billy and Payton have some...thing with Andrea? Billy could've put Payton up to it..." Erica suggests,wanting to magically find the missing piece to this. " there just has to be footage. I mean,where isn't there a camera these days? It sounds personal to me. Some crazy right wingers would have said something to ensure you know why and who they were ." Erica says,still looking to sleuth this out. The idea of Payton being responsible and calmly sharing awards shows with Joshua was scary. " if we're lucky,that chair throwing guy at all the awards shows will hit Payton with one. He may not be responsible,but I'd feel better now."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1179 Posted : 05 February 2019 11:35:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua smiles at the offer as it seems genuine with his well being in mind. He doesn't get much of that. Usually his offers are the "shut up or leave the establishment" sort. "I appreciate that and I'll probably take you up on the offer. The best I'll get to free roaming nowadays. I never thought it'd get to the point where I couldn't go out in public without harassment like that. One step closer to my Britney 2007 era." Joshua starts to eat his muffin rather slowly. Even swallowing things as soft as a muffin is uncomfortable. Hurts his poor ribs. "Billy? I...I don't know. We're having a rough patch but I don't think he'd do that to me. I...I don't know...this is all one big mindfuck. Literally." Joshua says with a small laugh, rubbing the bandage on his head. "My sister also thinks it's someone who knows me. She says it seems like an attack that's trying to send a message either to myself or someone involved with me. I think I'll go even crazier if I keep thinking about it." Joshua eats more of his muffin and grunts at the discomfort in his rib cage as he swallows. "Enough about me. I've just been laying here for two days with a killer headache. What about you? How's everything in the world of Erica going?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1180 Posted : 05 February 2019 23:43:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica grins widely. She may have fought the idea of living like a minor Lord at first, but she has since eased into the role. She figured it wasn't pretentious if she shared it with people she knew. "You'll love it...especially if you ever thought you'd like to walk around a vampire movie. Seriously,some parts are creepy as fuck." She giggles while wiggling her fingers. "Im not going to encourage your wacky Brit era.....but,i have an umbrella and hair Clippers in the car. " she jokes to Joshua. She wasn't a Brittney can,but she could appreciate just cracking and wielding an umbrella. Erica strikes her best tim curry and sings,"a mental mind fuck can be nice...." She,like most sensible people ,adored Tim curry as Dr frankenfurter. It was nice to see in spite of it all,Joshua was still in good spirits. Erica clenches and unclenches her toes inside her shoes. She didn't like thinking about people she knew or at least knew of could be responsible for the state of Joshua. " i mean...billy attacked dustyn and...well,i don't know how close you guys have ever been. But he and dustyn.." Erica trails off both not knowing much of joshuas personal life,or what dustyn and Billy have been to each other. It was like mariko and cara. What were they?? " have you considered hiring a private investigator to help? Then hiring help to beat the persons responsible up? I can get you a good rate on yakuza." Erica jokes to Joshua. She wasn't sure if he was the revenge sort.
Erica wanted to call for the nurse when joshua makes sounds of pain. She eyes the button but doesnt press it. She is slightly startled by Joshua asking about her. " oh i think my life really isn't that important given this situation." She laughs weakly,looking the wounded Joshua over. But she eventually comes to the decision that he might want some distraction of his mind to something other thsn his pain. " well,im taking about 9 months off the road. Be with gretch and taki for a bit. I honestly cant remember the last time i had an extended break from touring." She says optimistically before stretching and sighing. " it feels great."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage