logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1 Posted : 14 February 2014 08:17:20(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Elyar Black
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan USA
Genres: Pop, R&B, Teen Pop, Pop Rock, Hip Hop
Label: Five Pesky Kids (2014-Present)
Years Active: 2013 - Present
Similar To: Adam Black, Kato, Austin Nimmo and AJ

Background/Early Life

Elyar Black (pronounced El-e-ah) was born in Detroit Michigan on the 4th July 1992, he has an older brother Adam(28) who is also a dancer and singer and Elyar did also have an older sister Emerald who died late last year aged just 22, being the youngest of the three Elyar kind of had the easiest life with both other siblings being pushed around more by there family were as for Elyar he was left to be a child, once he reached his early teen he life changed drastically from a positive one to a negative one, Elyar was Constantly bullied at school for no other reason than because his brother was gay, after awhile Elyar had enough an stop going to school insted his mother home taught him and achieved his grades and then began to path his career, when he was about 15 he began to take dance classes professionally and went to the school of dance and graduated with a degree in street dance, after graduating Elyar moved to Louisville, Kentucky to further perfect his craft while in Kentucky he met icon Snoop Dog and ask Snoop to rap for him, this was the moment Elyar realised he was pretty good at rapping and singing, after being in Kentucky for a year then 17 year old Elyar moved to Miami, Florida were he began to learn to play several instruments including the piano and drums and is now an expert drummer and guitarist, Elyar still lived in Florida until 2016. He now resides in Los Angeles, California

Career Beginnings

the first career move Elyar went for was a career in dance, due to his previous meeting with several a-list celebrities he had many opportunities, he was offered to be a dancer in several music videos, Elyar took this videos and his career as a dancer began to take off, he also made a cameo apperance in step up 2 he has also made camoes in several other dance related films as well as music videos his most recent video was a cameo in his brother's video for his single 'Give Me It' he has also written for several artist including his brother Adam and girl group The Dolls writing their latest single 'No Spell, which he was not credited for as he was a ghost writer, one day on twitter however Elyar remarked a comment on a video link claming he could sing and rap better than the person in the video the minute he said this his twitter blew up with people daring him to prove it on youtube, that's when in 2013 ElyarMusic was made on youtube Elyar covered the song he said he could do better and he certainly proved he was not joking around with the buzz surrounding itthe video received over 1 million views in just 20 minutes, this had everyone talking about him he then began to cover more well known songs the biggest one being Weekend's Fired Up which has gone on to receive 15 million views, he then decided to upload originals rather than covers his first original called 'Rock With You' to date has received 1 millon views his lowest views to date, his biggest views however came with his latest upload with original song called 'Heart Of Steal' which currently as of February has 22 million views, Elyar's youtube channel ElyarMusic has 4 million subcribers and a view count of 35 million, Elyar plans to release 'Heart Of Steal' independently very soon unless a label is willing to back him 'Heart Of Steal' is expected to be released in late February according to Elyar on twitter, Elyar however will firstly feature on his brother Adam Black's up-coming debut album as a feature artist the song is rumoured to be the second single lifted from his brother's album, Elyar's debut single 'Heart Of Steal' was released in February 2014 in it's opening week it entered the official downloads chart at #13, Elyar released his second single 'Sex Babe' in April 2014 the song gained a lot of attention from both critics and the media this high exposure led the song to land at #2 in the digital charts in its first week selling 185K just 10K short of the top spot, although the song sold well in terms of generally downloads the song suffered on airplay due to the lyrical content and has only reached #7 on the airplay charts, Elyar is scheduled to release his third single 'My Girl' which features AJ in August but it failed to make much impact on the charte, his debut album 'Elyar' was then released in November and debuted at #5 on the album chart but has since peaked at #2, after his album was released Elyar went somewhat quiet in the industry, but on January 30th 2015, he announced the third single from his album to be 'In Your Head'. Elyar also entered into Celebrity Big Brother in 2015, since leaving the house Elyar has been working on his follow up to his platinum selling debut album "Elyar"(2014), his new album "Changes In Me" is due for release in 2016, the lead single was announced in November and is set for release in December. Following periods of silence it was announced that "Changes in me had been cancelled and Elyar had begun work on a new album. "Neon Lights". Was released in 2015 and reached #3. Elyar came back to music in 2017 and released the singles "Super Power" which reached #5 and most recently released "Gold Digger". His second album is rumoured to be released in August 2017.

Discography

Singles:

Heart Of Steal [#13]
Sex Babe [#2]
My Girl Ft. AJ [#DNC]

In Your Head [#4]
Neon Lights [#3]

Super Power [#5]
Gold Digger [#]

Get Me (Naked) [#]

Albums:
Elyar [#2]
Unclassified [#]

Edited by user 20 April 2018 09:33:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 14/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/02/2014(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/05/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2 Posted : 15 February 2014 01:30:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Follow Elyar On Twitter @ElyarOfficial Or Facebook Him @FBElyar
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3 Posted : 15 February 2014 01:58:02(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: So glad you included how to pronounce your name in your bio cause I'm 100% positive that I was saying it wrong lol. Nice to see a new face in the industry and I wish you all the best. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 15/02/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 15 February 2014 02:10:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: So glad you included how to pronounce your name in your bio cause I'm 100% positive that I was saying it wrong lol. Nice to see a new face in the industry and I wish you all the best. :)

Elyar: don't worry beautiful most people get it wrong it's cool thanks for the nice welcome Kourtney :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 15/02/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#5 Posted : 15 February 2014 02:13:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Jordan: You rap and do pop, and play instruments. Man it took me four weeks just to try to up with a terrible song, and a month just to get the basics of guitar

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 15 February 2014 02:20:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Mariko: hrmph. They just keep crawling out of the baseboards...so what is this one's dysfunction? Or did he luck out and is semi normal?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#7 Posted : 15 February 2014 02:58:51(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Jordan: You rap and do pop, and play instruments. Man it took me four weeks just to try to up with a terrible song, and a month just to get the basics of guitar

Elyar: yep it took me a while to learn them too keep at it one day you'll be great, you ever want help I'll teach ya some stuff :)

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Mariko: hrmph. They just keep crawling out of the baseboards...so what is this one's dysfunction? Or did he luck out and is semi normal?

Elyar: oh iv heard about what my bro did to you he is an asshole I know I however am not im just a normal everyday lad :) hopefully we start off on the right grounds
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 15 February 2014 03:17:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: *narrows her eyes* you're all right,black.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#9 Posted : 15 February 2014 04:03:53(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Mariko: *narrows her eyes* you're all right,black.

Elyar: *smiles* thanks Mariko it's a shame you like girls your beautiful :)
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 15 February 2014 04:08:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: oh stop! *Blushes* I am also probably old enough to be your mom!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 16/02/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11 Posted : 16 February 2014 07:21:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

NEW SINGLE ALERT!!
UserPostedImage
COMING SOON
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12 Posted : 18 February 2014 11:24:13(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
PREMIERES TOMORROW!!
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#13 Posted : 21 February 2014 23:44:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Edited by user 21 February 2014 23:45:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14 Posted : 08 April 2014 01:50:48(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

NEW SINGLE ALERT!!!
UserPostedImage
PREMIERES THIS WEEK!!
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/04/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/04/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15 Posted : 14 April 2014 03:00:39(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

30 Second Preview Of Sex Babe
UserPostedImage

Touch my soul, I'll lick your rhythm
Let's make some music, girl
I won't need to write this down
We're gonna play by heart
I'm under the influence.. I aint been drinking
Drunk on your sexy and that's only my thinking
Both hands on the wheel
Eyes closed and that's the deal
Don't need to stick to ten and two
Let my hands lead the way, let me guide you

Is this exploration, Is this exploitation
Use your body lets learn a new vocation
Saliva's on my skin, sweating down my back
Get on top I feel like me some domination

Edited by user 14 April 2014 03:05:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/04/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 14/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 14 April 2014 03:35:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Hm, this has potential, don't screw it up :O

OOC: Sounds good so far, nice lyrics :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 14/04/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#17 Posted : 14 April 2014 09:58:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Hm, this has potential, don't screw it up :O

OOC: Sounds good so far, nice lyrics :)

Elyar: I won't screw it up I promise you'll like it :)

OOC - thank you I hope you like the full thing :D
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#18 Posted : 10 September 2014 06:16:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

NEW SINGLE!!

UserPostedImage

IN 5 DAYS!!
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 10/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/09/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#19 Posted : 11 September 2014 09:10:21(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

PRE-ORDER THE DEBUT ALBUM 'ELYAR' NOW!!

UserPostedImage
*Artwork by BrownSugar*

1. Heart Of Steal
2. My Girl Ft AJ
3. Give You Some Good Lovin'
4. In Your Head
5. Miss Me
6. In Your Dreams
7. Don't Break My Heart
8. Paradise
9. Don't Pass Me By
10. Animal
11. Heart Of Steal (Acoustic)

'Elyar' is the debut album by 'Elyar Black' the album Is made up of 11 tracks that are based around mostly love and heartbreak, the album is expected to be released in late September early October via Five Pesky Kids., the album has production from the likes of Deneil, Ryan Tedder, RedOne, Calvin Harris just to name a few, the album is predominantly R&B in sound but has elements of pop and dance music throughout and a little bit of hip hop and rap, can Elyar live up to the hype that 'Austin Nimmo' recently got with his album or will Elyar's prove to be a disaster, we shall wait an see when the album begins it's streaming process
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 11/09/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/09/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/09/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#20 Posted : 30 January 2015 10:39:45(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

BLOG ENTRY #1
ANNOUNCEMENTS + PERSONAL TALK!

UserPostedImage

Hey guys, Elyar here... so I know I don't really communicate much through my website, but that is going to change from now on, I hope everyone has had a great new year so far and let's hope that 2015 is just a good a 2014 was, not only for myself but for each and everyone of you out there.

So firstly I want to talk about my plans for this year and what I am gonna be up to, so my debut album came out last year and I am still shocked that it is doing so well on the charts, I still do have a few more tracks I want to release from the album, but as for a nnew album this year, I don't know I mean I haven't gone back into the studio yet, but it could happen so watch this space.

Secondly I just want to talk personal for a second now, so my personal life I usually keep very quiet for the most part, but I am gonna open up to you guys right now just a little. So many of you will probably know that I am in a loving relationship with by far the hottest girl I know, myself and me little muffin Lexi are very happy together, I know many of you talk about the age gap but that isn't important to us, we love each other no one can deny.

So another personal thing I wanted to bring up is, I can't even count now how many of you email me and tweet me asking if me and Lexi have had sex and are there gonna be children, are we getting married, well I shall clear it up for you guys now... YES!, we have had sex what couples don't have sex... as for children no its not a priority and I don't feel like I have mature quiet enough myself yet to even consider children, plus Lexi isn't ready so no its not gonna happen for a few years, marrige is also not a priority, we are just enjoying being in love and having fun, but who knows maybe one day we will. So I hope that clears up stuff for you guys.

So now I have the personal stuff over with I am now gonna move onto some announcements, so like I saod earlier I still have a few more songs to release from my debut album and finally the third single is gonna be released at some point in February, I was juggling between 'Miss Me' and 'In your Head' and myself and my label eventually decided on 'In Your Head' as the next single, so be on the look out for the song as it's gonna be released very soon I promise.

I can already tell some of you will be screaming because you love this song, either that or you are wishing that the song was about you, I'll let you dream it's all good, but as i said I before am happily in love so sorry girls and guys as I know I have a gay following, mostly because of Adam but that's not the point.

Anyway peace out guys I'll shall be doing more little blogs like this so check back for more!

UserPostedImage

COMING SOON!

Edited by user 30 January 2015 10:44:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 30/01/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 31/01/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 02/02/2015(UTC)