logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#41 Posted : 05 April 2014 02:49:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
TMZ

UserPostedImage

Eva Chatburn and Vanessa Lynn of Cherry Street celebrate on their apartment balcony after finishing recording their debut album. [4.4.14]

Top comments

man, that apartment looks nice. i don't think these girls are struggling at all.
That_Kat

The two cutest members of Cherry Street.
MwahMwahKissKiss

They always look like they're having a lot of fun, no matter what they're doing. You never see them moping around or getting into fights on Twitter, or anything like that. It's like they don't even realize that they're famous. I like that about them.
oliviaxx44
thanks 4 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 05/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 05/04/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/04/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#42 Posted : 06 April 2014 05:36:31(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Out&About

UserPostedImage

Nadia Berry goes back to her blonde locks after leaving a hair salon in Beverly Hills last night. [4.4.14]

Top comments

BEST LEGS IN THE BIZ, jealous :(
kelly4kato

She looks like a cleaner version of Kryztal, I think they're secretly twins.
LuckyCharms

this girl has more issues than a whole mental asylum tbh, surprise she's lasted this long without another breakdown lol
M4NDY
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 06/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 06/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 06/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 06/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#43 Posted : 06 April 2014 09:31:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
POPSTARZDAILY
UserPostedImage

Pop/R&B singer Kato, looking oddly stylish as ever, takes a trip to NYC where he met up with his manager, Layla Raine and then headed to the studio. He's rumored to also be looking at apartments to rent for his stay in the big apple while recording. He was greeted by fans who were waiting for him at his hotel. I'm pretty sure stalking is still illegal, little girls.

Top Comments

OMG KATO IS IN MY FUCKING CITY THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL
WhatIsLifeWithoutComyns

How is it so possible to be so damn perfect? I mean, there's not a single bad flaw on him, he's absolutely gorgeous, he can sing, he's gorgeous, he's hot, he can stay in my vagina if he wants, rent free.
BoatsAndHo3s

YAAAAAAAAS NEW KATO MUSIC! IMPRINT was the fucking jam! Now I can't wait to hear what he comes up with. HE WILL SLAY UR FAV.
KatosMyBitch

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
IzzysQueen
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 06/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 06/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/04/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#44 Posted : 11 April 2014 20:30:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
MapleLeaf

UserPostedImage

The very talented and beautiful Kellin Falconer arriving in Canada for the Canadian leg of the Pixie Imagine Tour! [4.11.14]

Top Comments

He's just like exploded lately! I love his sad music so much and I can't wait to see him when he comes to Cali! And PIXIE!
KellinGawd

I can only imagine what it would be like to be the lead singer of a band where the guitarist is more famous than you. Poor Dallas lol.
BoarLane

Never heard of him til Pixie added him to the tour. I don't like his music but I LOVE him. He's so hot and stuff. I'll be getting there early to make sure I see him!
ItzColdUpHere

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/04/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#45 Posted : 18 April 2014 04:47:38(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
The Guardian

UserPostedImage

Hip-hop/rap star Sonyae arrives in London earlier this morning. She was spotted sporting a very 'spacey' and futuristic outfit as she marched out of Heathrow Intl. and rode off in a black SUV. The rapper is reportedly here to do promo and is working on new material according to numerous sources. Sonyae's publicist on the other hand has denied such claims. [4.16.14]

Top Comments

YaeLims08
Omg my bitch is cominnggg back with that new new! And her style omfg. Slay queen slay!

MindyP
She looks like a bleached barbie doll. Love the boots though.

SamYae
If she's working on new material then I want a BORDEAUX PT. 2.
thanks 4 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 18/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 18/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 21 April 2014 10:02:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

RussianFairy
UserPostedImage

Pixie Love was spotted with fans after her San Francisco show the other night, dressed in her typical clothing and clearly her influence has been passed on! So far, her shows have been sold out and she's gotten excellent reviews on them. Pixie is domination in it's cutest form!! #FAIRYDOMINATION

Top Comments

FUCK SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT.
LiyahCanAmaze

But where are her tits? LMAO. And why she look like one of the kids off of the 'Feed The Kids' commercials?? Ewww, I can see her ribs, that's not cute. 😂 😂 😂
VictoriaRiosBitch

Pixie has been shitting on all these pop singers and always a step ahead. She's in her own lane really, like her music can't even be compared to the artists now. Everything she does is amazing, she's setting trends and raising the bar, she's her own person and not just a copy. I can't wait when years from now, people will honor her and I can say I was here from the beginning <3
CHOCOLATE//LOVE

She's just trying toooooooooooo hard. Her EP wasn't shit! And her accent is too. Go back to Finland ho and stop trying to be like VanVan.
HerDirtyLover
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/04/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#47 Posted : 22 April 2014 01:34:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
JustJared
UserPostedImage
We saw popstar Mandy and Actor/singer? Jordan in the Devil's Playground here in London

Top Comments

MY_TEEN_YEARS
What the hell Daneil you better check your girl because I wouldn't have her going to clubs with other guys.

KATOisBAD4U

Man first Austin, and now Jordan, this just shows you that Kato messing with everyone do we need to have a pray4Jordan next?

CauseImaG
Man, I'll tap that, she cute.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#48 Posted : 22 April 2014 02:33:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
PopExpose
UserPostedImage
Austin Nimmo, Mandy Williams and a friend attended an Easter Day celebration party in Los Angeles [4.20.14]

Top Comments

MitziKay
OMG MANDY WILLIAMS IS A WHORE

iDontCare
You've got to be kidding me. Are like her and Deneil broken up? She's out with like, every guy on the planet

Austin4President
Yaaaaas Austin, beat her pussy up. Fuck Layla!!! Mandy is soooo much of a better singer and much prettier!

MandyNumber1
What's wrong with Mandy hanging out with friends? Shes a whore because she happens to have guy friends? Her friend Kristina is right beside her. Relax

DeneilLuver
Mandy Williams is getting around, she plays so innocent yet is hanging out with indian fucks and Australian kangaroos probably fucking them too. Fucking slutbag .

Purepopman
Mandy Williams is such a babe!!!

MandyCookMonster
EVERYONE IS SO MEAN. MANDY IS JUST WITH FRIENDS THEY ALL LOOK FRIENDLY AND REALLY GOOD MANDY DON'T LISTEN TO THE BULLIES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AUSTIN LOOKS GOOD AND SO DOES KRISTINA! Hope you had fun :))))
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/04/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/04/2014(UTC), Walton on 23/04/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#49 Posted : 22 April 2014 20:05:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Just Jared

UserPostedImage

House hunting in London, Scott Rose-Hilton was spotted meeting a Jesus impersonator in the center of the English capital on Monday [4.21.14]

Top Comments

What one's what? this bell end needs to shave and start looking like less of a fucking bum!
BellHead

WHERE IS GIA??? I love those two and they are the best couple ever! England loves you and we can't wait til you come to live here! Best and cutest couple of all time!
RH4EVA

Scott is normally hot as all hell....but he looks like some sort of Romanian immigrant here. Damn, Gia, buy the man a new jacket. The one he has on there makes it look like he went shopping in 1992. Ew. Look hot again, please!
SexyCupid

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/04/2014(UTC), Walton on 23/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#50 Posted : 26 April 2014 04:10:37(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Pitchfork

UserPostedImage

Ryan Williams from PURE, enjoying a sunny day out in Sydney. His band travelled there last month for some shows, but it appears Ryan has bigger interests than just playing music in the city.

Top Comments

Ryan Williams. Wearing an unbuttoned Hawaii shirt. Day = made.
PURESEX

Even when not looking pretentious, he still looks pretentious.
WackoJacko

I wish they would just release music already, rather than toying us around with teasers and cryptic messages. Like why the hell is he in Australia!? Play a show in Austin, pleaseeee.
RiotInTheCarly

Edited by user 26 April 2014 04:11:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x
thanks 2 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 26/04/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#51 Posted : 01 May 2014 12:23:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

RealRapWorld
UserPostedImage
Kidd Amaze in the club last night with some bad girls

Top Comments

BetterBeGood2Me
Wait, doesn't lover boy have a girlfriend?

Im_Going_IN
Once he get own going to leave your ass for a white girl? Mama I made it!

Thisis404Parker
I always wonder that why do black rappers go after white girls?

Im_Going_IN
Black women come with too much mouth and white girls know how to play their role!

OhHellNawshanna
I thought you were better then that Kidd, I'm really disappointed.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 01/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#52 Posted : 01 May 2014 14:14:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
TRUUUUU
Nigga , how the fuck you downsize ?

KiddsWifey
Fuck all these hoes ! Coke and these sluts included ! COME HOME TO MEEEE

Meezus
Lmao , that's that "they bout to let me smaaaaaaash" face 😫😂😂😂😂😂😂

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 01/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#53 Posted : 04 May 2014 11:03:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

NeverBeenKissed
UserPostedImage

So today was a busy today for the Queen, Isabel. She had meetings and was working on her clothing line, as well as went to the studio and dance practice. What's the catch? She looked fucking flawless as always. There's rumors that some Izzybells in the area got to attend a session with her and will be featured on a song of hers, how amazing!! I'm sooo jelly but I can't wait to hear all this new material! I know it will slay and so will her next single. Can we take a moment of silence for her outfit please?!

Top Comments

I WANT THE NEW SINGLE NOW. #RuleTheWorld
HiPSTAR

How sad, she's gonna get outshined by her own fucking fans on her own record lmao. Bitch can't sing a note.
DancingWithQueenSuzie

Who dressed you this morning Izzy? Imma need you to stop tryna take a dip out of Kato's closet 😂 😂 😂
SarojiniSundays

Izzy don't play no games when it comes to her music so I know everything is about to be on point! I want Izzy and Lotus collab STAT. And Ion wanna hear nothing about RRH's dick or nothing. You can have that.
StanningSince92
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 04/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 04/05/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#54 Posted : 06 May 2014 09:34:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
IndestructibleCookie
UserPostedImage
Dustyn Blue, the youngest member of pop giants Weekend trying to tackle a flight of stairs outside the headquarters of a local radio station. The 18 year old star hobbled into Capital FM this morning to celebrate the success of new single "How It Ends", discuss Weekend's new material, future plans and even called a lucky fan who won a competition live on air. Oddly enough though, the radio presenter did not mention Blue's crutches at all, which are hard not to notice. Did Dustyn get into a situation which he does not wish to discuss? The singer has also not posted any tweets in regards to his injury and this picture has left many devoted fans worried.

Top Comments

Oh no!! What happened to poor Dusty?! I hope he's OK omgg I feel so sorry for him, I need to break my own legs now.
KatieHoneyBunny

What happened to Dustyn? Pfft, we all know exactly what happened to him. Dallas' cock basically pounded Dusty's little Irish arse into next week and he still hasn't fully recovered. We all know Dusty's a raging bottom anyway and that's why he doesn't feel the need to inform us. Weekenders already know ;P
SuicidalSquids

Aw, hope he gets better really soon! He's just so tiny and adorable. I want my own Dustyn!
Xx_Gabriella

I have never wished death upon a person up until this guy came into the public eye. I don't give a fuck if he was dropped on his head as a kid, boo-fucking-hoo. He's in a boy band, he's retarded as fuck, he's a junkie, he brought shame to the Catholic Church and he's gay therefore he should've been drowned at birth.
PatrickEgan

The length of the zip on his trousers!! I've heard the rumours 0_0
MariaSangria

Get better soon, buddy! I have no idea why people say such nasty things about him. I am not a fan of Weekend, I mean I know they can sing but pop music as a whole is just not my thing. However, I took my little sister to a Weekend meet and greet last year and this guy was great. He was really nice to talk to, very funny, great with kids (my sister was 6 at the time) and he seems like someone I'd hang with. I have a lot of respect for this guy, trash me if you want but I don't care.
Martin_G1993

Edited by user 06 May 2014 09:35:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 06/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 06/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 06/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/05/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#55 Posted : 20 May 2014 09:22:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

jaycartwright52
UserPostedImage
Weekend's very own Riley Hamilton leaves The Devil's Playground (owned by band mate Billy Khan) after partying hard with a group of old friends last night. This snap was taken around midnight as Hamilton travelled from one nightclub to another. The star and his rowdy bunch of friends started their night in The Devil's Playground, presumably loading up on all the free drinks being provided by Khan. The guys then made their way to Funky Buddha and partied until 3 am. The large group had decreased in number when they eventually stumbled out of the club in the early hours of the morning. Hamilton left with the top part of his shirt unbuttoned while clutching onto one of his friends for support. The shy and retiring image of Riley is now a thing of the past, now becoming a familiar face of the London night scene.....without his wife anywhere in sight.

Top Comments

I bet that his cum tastes sweet
FlowerPowerJess

Pahaha! Laughing at all these comments which say that they miss the "old", "shy", "innocent" Riley. You clearly don't know the real him then. He went to my secondary school (he was in my brother's year and two years below myself). Now I'm not saying he is a bad guy, he is a genuinely nice person and would give you his last penny if he could BUT he was NEVER an angel. He fingered a girl from school behind the swimming baths, he'd drink in the park with my brother and his friends and I once saw him kick the shit out of TWO guys in my year at the same time. He's a fucking machine, you don't fuck with Riley. Take it from someone who actually knows him, the "old" image was actually the fake one.
Jack_McIlroy91

Riley is such a cutie! He's a really nice person, has done great things for many charities and is such a strong, positive person. So what if he decides to go for a drink every now and then? He needs some time to kick back and actually enjoy himself rather than work like a dog all of his days.
Xx_Gabriella

I've heard that things are rocky between him and Michelle. They haven't been pictured together in a long time and don't seem to interact on Twitter anymore. Apparently it's something to do with Michelle's recent songs and new album. I think there's been a negative reaction somewhere which has resulted in some sort of bust up.
violettakisses

I'd let his big piece of English meat pound me from all angles. One of the fittest guys that's ever walked the Earth.
EatYoPieBitch

This makes me so sad :( He used to be so sweet and quiet. Now he gets drunk, smokes and I've also been told that he gets high. I want the innocent Riley back. I'm scared that he might spiral out of control like a lot of other celebrities :( He never acted like this until he started to hang with Scott Rose-Hilton. He's to blame
SmileyRiley

We all know what him and his "mates" got up to. Gang bang in the toilets. This guy is a raging homo and it's not hard to tell. I'm not hating on him at all, I'm just saying that he should come out of the closet and get it over with. It won't be a big shock any way.
NukeAllIdiots
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 20/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 20/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/05/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#56 Posted : 22 May 2014 00:51:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
STARZ4DAYS

UserPostedImage

Coke ditches the last leg of her tour to party ? [5.20.14]

Top Comments

Actually , her dad is in the hospital .. dying . I would go out and try to get my mind off a situation like that too .
CristinaHasBeen

SMH . I'm glad I didn't spend my money on those high ass tickets just so she could resign from a tour . The fuck are you booking venues for if you not gonna show up ?
LoyalTo4U

If I was Rum I would drop this bitch . Rum can sing , rap AND dance . She doesn't need Coke's trifling sextape making ass .
2ChainsTRU

Got a clique of bad bitches rolling with her .
IDKWHYIMSIGNINGUP

Those are actually her background dancers posing with her . New vid ?
MaryJayneCares

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/05/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#57 Posted : 22 May 2014 02:58:23(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
TMZ

UserPostedImage

Abie is back to L.A., she was spotted last night leaving a Studio60 office with her manager Marcos Stuart, looking tired it seems that miss Abie had a long conversation about her forth album.

MarylLee
She is gorgeous! OMG I love the idea of new Abie Lena music!

ShutYourPrettyLittleMouth
Perhaps, she'll teach her sister to sing live! #Fail

DavidLouis
She is such a talented singer, but always look depressed
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 22/05/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/05/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#58 Posted : 22 May 2014 09:59:50(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Gigwise
Vanity put on a show-stopping performance at Madison Square Garden last night for the launch of her extravagant Pop Odyssey tour.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Top comments

I WENT!!! BEST SHOW EVER. Slayed my entire existence in just under 2 hours. Going again tonight. <3
QUEENVANITY

so this is why people go... to laugh at her outfits i imagine. i mean, an octopus... rly?
mandyscandy

WOULD have gone if tickets weren't so ridiculously expensive. I like her music, but let's face it, she just cares about the money, not her fans.
Cloud9-x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 3 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/05/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 22/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 23/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#59 Posted : 23 May 2014 05:15:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

HipHopWorld
I wonder what Tryon is doing with two women?
UserPostedImage

Top Comments

RealMusicisDEAD
EWWW No one wants them!

DJMurkOntheBeat

He said he was a pimp maybe he is?

KiddisAmazing!!!11

It's funny how this guy couldn't beat my Kidd and now Rum is about to kill him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 23/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/05/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#60 Posted : 04 June 2014 23:13:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

TMZ

This snap is a few days old but an exclusive nonetheless. Weekend heartthrob Riley Hamilton is seen looking worse for wear as he chills in the pool of his hotel in L.A. As many eagle eyed viewers watching the Chaos Awards on Saturday would have noticed, Hamilton showed a keen interested in the free bar throughout the show and could barely stand up by the end of it. It has been confirmed that Hamilton gave the after party a miss, leaving his fellow band mates to mingle without him. Meanwhile his wife, Michelle Hamilton went straight back to the hotel to get a decent night's sleep before jetting off for a long day of interviews the next morning. Riley was left in the hands of good friend Scott Rose-Hilton and it was confirmed that he spent the rest of the night with the music legend. Hamilton once stated back in 2012 that he does not see the attraction in drinking as well as smoking and drug abuse, setting a good example for his fans and promoting healthy living. Two years down the line and the once "golden boy" has been pictured under the influence of alcohol multiple times, he has taken up smoking and there are also rumours suggesting that he has smoked cannabis with fellow band member Billy Khan

Lol! I love seeing all of these trashy photographers and journalists trying to paint Riley in a bad light because it's clearly not working. They attack Oscar for the sex tape, Dustyn for the drugs, Scott for his singing voice and Billy for just being Billy and they are just desperate to get some dirt on Riley. Picturing him with a hangover is the worst they can do. You're going to point the finger at him for drinking and smoking when millions of others do it and nobody bats an eyelid? Pathetic! Oh and there are no rumours about him smoking weed, that was just made up on the spot by you. Riley is a wonderful, amazing and beautiful person. Nothing will ever change that.
Xx_Gabriella

Ugh, the things I would do to him! Everything about him is just sexy. He still looks hot in that picture despite being extremely hungover. I love the hairs on his chest, his birth mark on his neck and even his little toes are extremely cute! I need him in my life. Well I just need him in me, really.
FlowerPowerJess

I'm just going to say it. I absolutely envy this guy. Yeah, that's right. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd wish I was a member of a pop boy band. Riley has tonnes of cash. He earns from Weekend's sales, merchandise, writing for others, working on TV shows and endorsing a lot of vegan products. He's also married to one of the most beautiful women in the world and has a cute kid. Being best friends with the God that is Scott Rose-Hilton is the icing on the cake. He seems like a genuine lad and yes, I'd do anything to be in his shoes right now
BOWJake

Um, trying to make Riley look like a bad boy isn't having a negative impact on me whatsoever. In fact, this is just making him 100 times hotter. I love him. I adore him. Always have and always will. He's just a precious little angel <3
ChellieLover

I wish I never discovered him. I watched an episode of Diary Of An Escort and it made me confused. I think this guy turned me gay :(
robbie96_

Absolutely love Riley. He's so funny, sweet and caring. People always try to bring Weekend down because they are at the top, young and have successful careers and lots of people just can't stand that. Luckily, Ri doesn't let all of that shit get to him and he just continues to do his thing which is another reason on the long list of why I love him. He's just a normal guy who likes to hang out and have a good time with his mates. Leave him alone.
SuicidalSquids

I actually cannot stand this cunt. The other members of that shitty band get hounded by the press and have a bad name but this wank is the worst. He looks down his nose at others whenever someone messes up or does something "trashy", thinking that he is a fucking saint and above everyone else. Also, shoving this whole vegan and healthy living crap down everyone's throats is getting on my tits. He also throws shade to a lot of people and doesn't get called out for it. He's a total prick. Oh and his accent grates on me. Anyone from Leeds should be drowned at birth.
DanielTWalton
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 04/06/2014(UTC), kandii on 04/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 04/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/06/2014(UTC)