logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1617181920>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#341 Posted : 04 November 2016 13:25:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

"Hopefully you're smart enough to read beatwween the lines. All I am going to say is know your place. Like you said before when we were sitting down, Drew and I have known each other for two years, I KNOW EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE AND WHO HE HAS DONE IT WITH, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING I'VE DONE AND WHO I'VE DONE IT WITH. There are no secrets between he and I. How I feel about people and things he knows and how he feels about people and things, I know. No matter how uncomfortable the situation is, we don't keep secrets. So maybe you should question him about where you truly lie with him and question why after a year you only get weekend visits and you don't have that type of trust with him yet. Goodbye Daniel."

Tisha pushes Deneil's arm off her door frame.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#342 Posted : 04 November 2016 13:37:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Deneil chuckles and shakes his head, totally not surprised that they both talk. After all, they both sleep around and are aware of it so Deneil can't be too shocked at the fact that they also discuss what they've been up to. "Ah, so he's told you what it's like sleeping with me? What we get up to? What I look like naked? Shit like that?" Deneil sniffles and smirks, not knowing what the hell to feel right now. There are far more personal details that Drew could have spilled about him but he's still pissed over Drew's loose lips. When Tisha pushes his arm, he slams his hand back down on the door frame. "Don't fucking push. It's not very ladylike."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#343 Posted : 04 November 2016 13:50:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha pushes his hand again.

"If anyone knows what it is to be lady like, it would be you."

Tisha moves outside where Daniel is and whispers in his ear,

"I know more secrets than you could imagine, enough you end your relationship with Ol girl for good, I know all your thoughts, all your vices, all your wants, all your desires."

She walks back up to the stairs,

"Daniel, Stay away from my husband."

She shuts her door.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#344 Posted : 19 December 2016 14:59:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Drew walked up to the door. After almost 2 months of breaking off their engagement, Drew had finally gave in and began looking for Tisha. He was at her sisters house, not knowing if she'd be there and sort of hoping she wasn't.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#345 Posted : 19 December 2016 15:12:47(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was on the phone with Dominic Brown. She had just dropped him off at home after bailing him out of jail. She and Dominic got into a small scuffle last night which resulted into her getting a bruise. Though Jackson insisted to police it was an accident, police arrested him. She was on the phone letting him know she was okay. She sat in her sister's chair looking in the mirror, nursing a knot on her forehead.

"DING DONG" - The bell rings

Tisha yells to her sister while nursing her bruise.

"ESTEPHANIE, go get the door"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#346 Posted : 19 December 2016 15:36:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

Tisha was on the phone with Dominic Brown. She had just dropped him off at home after bailing him out of jail. She and Dominic got into a small scuffle last night which resulted into her getting a bruise. Though Jackson insisted to police it was an accident, police arrested him. She was on the phone letting him know she was okay. She sat in her sister's chair looking in the mirror, nursing a knot on her forehead.

"DING DONG" - The bell rings

Tisha yells to her sister while nursing her bruise.

"ESTEPHANIE, go get the door"

Drew waits patiently for Estephanie to open her door. His mind was racing, not knowing what he'd say or how he'd act.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#347 Posted : 19 December 2016 15:41:12(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Estephanie opens the door and stares at Drew for ten seconds. They look at each other awkwardly for a beat.

"Nigga what the fuck is you doing here? Come on in."

As Drew enters Estephanie looks upstairs.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#348 Posted : 19 December 2016 15:55:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew walked in. "You know why I'm here. My wife is in your house getting knocked upside the head and where were you?" Drew gave her a concerned smile, half joking in the midst of his concern. Drew knew he wasn't exactly welcomed but he wasn't here to be an ass. He looked around, getting a feel of the house. "Is she here?"

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#349 Posted : 19 December 2016 16:02:30(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Estephanie - "Nigga where am I? Where was you when my sister had niggas beating on her? Where was you when ya'll was suppose to get married last month? Where was you for two months? Oh I know where you was?"

Estephanie looks upstairs. She calls for Tisha.

"TISHA! Come down stairs"

Tisha finishes nursing her bruise. She tells Dominic to "Hold on". She walks to the top of the staircase. She stares at Drew. Twnety seconds pass, and all they could do is stare at each other. Her eyes begin to tear up. She yells "NO!" and runs back in the room.

Estephanie looks at Drew and says,

"Well are you just gonna stand here lookin dumb?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#350 Posted : 19 December 2016 16:26:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well i most definitely wasn't a staircase away but none of that was even called for."

Drew waits for Tisha to come downstairs. He stares at her when she finally does, taking in the fact that he hasn't seen her in such a long time. He really didn't know what to say. There was no lie, excuse or promise Drew could come up with that would make things right between them and he knew that. Still he was here. The last he could do was let her know he still cared, no matter what. "Tisha.. TISHA!!" Drew began to run upstairs after her

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#351 Posted : 19 December 2016 16:38:40(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha sat back down in the chair. She took Dominic off speaker phone.

"Dominic let me call you back, something just came up."

Drew walks into the room as she was on the phone.

Dominic won't let Tisha go off the phone.

"Someone is here I cannot talk right now. I will call you later. Are you sure you're alright? Okay...Okay... I will talk to you later."

Tisha seemed more interested in her conversation with Dominic than to talk with Drew. She could feel Drew looking at her as she hung up the phone. But she couldn't look at him. She could but she just didn't want to. She was pissed. She hated him. How could he do this to her she thought? She wanted him to hurt on every level he made her hurt. She wouldn't say the first word. She waited on him to make his way to her. She wanted to see what he would come up with this time.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#352 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:01:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

As soon as Drew heard his name the knot on Tisha's forehead immediately caught his eye. "Dominic? Domi-fucking.." Drew dropped talking, trying to calm down. "Not even 24 hours after that nigga has knotted up your forehead and you're on the phone chatting away?" He takes a few breaths. "Listen Tisha. I fucked up. I just keep fucking up over and over and over. I know you hate me because I keep hurting you but if you think I'm not gonna pop up when some shit like this happens, you're delusional. Now stop ignoring me and fucking explain!"Drew was a lot more pissed than he really had the right to be but he was serious about keeping Tisha safe. The thought of another man pushing her across the room really got to him.

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#353 Posted : 19 December 2016 17:16:58(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha made a complete turn in her chair. She stared at Drew. She hadn't seen him in so long she forgot how he looked in person. She was hurting inside and fighting back tears. But they rolled down. They rolled down her face. She wiped her tears away. She didn't want Drew to think she was week.

"Don't come up in here pretending to be all worried about me. You weren't worried about me when you were flying back and forth to London. You weren't worried about me when you left the day before we were suppose to be married. You weren't worried about me when I tried to reach you all every end possible. And you weren't worried about me when you were sleeping... You know what I won't even take it there! It's starting to become a riddle. Last night was a misunderstanding that I don't care to explain or talk with you about."

Tisha stands up and walks towards Drew. She looks him in his eyes.

"I fucking hate you. For everything you did to me. I thought about ending it all when you left. You don't love me Drew. What is this thing we have?! It's sick! We can't keep doing this to ourselves. I am sorry for hurting you. I know if I never cheated on you with Dom, you would've never cheated on me. Or even if you did cheat on me, it wouldn't be out of spite like you're doing now and like you've been doing for the last year. I made your heart cold. For that I am forever sorry. I truly am. And I hope you will forgive me. But that stunt you pulled this year, I don't know if I can just forgive you."

Tisha starts crying again. She starts hitting Drew in his chest.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU. I HATE YOU DREW."

She stops hitting him and begins to sob on his chest.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#354 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:20:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"For 2 years I've been trying to tell you how much i love you and care about you and for 2 years you didn't believe me. This whole time I've been trying to prove myself while you continuously proved that my love--the only thing i can give you--just ain't enough. I know you feel that way, otherwise you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. But through all that shit I didn't give up. I NEVER gave up! I never left you in that house alone for more than a day, I never stopped talking to you just because I knew it'd eat you alive. I fought and loved you even more than I thought I could because i care and I worry and I'll never stop worrying and the next time you tell me I don't and then stick up for some deadbeat who bruised you in the same breath, I swear to god Tisha!! How about you tell me where Dominic's at so he can misunderstand my damn hands!" It was true that Drew had always felt a little insecure in this relationship and it was one of the reasons why it had lasted so long. He was constantly humbled by Tisha whether or not she knew it and that usually kept him in check.

"I admit, when I first started all of this I was just doing it to get back at you. But it's.. It's not like that anymore." Drew listened as Tisha told him how much she hated him. Drew knew this well but it struck a new chord coming out of her mouth. "I'm tired of lying to you so I'm not gonna do that. Deneil.. I.. I have feelings for him. I really haven't been trying to hurt you, I've been trying to figure everything out. But don't give me any shit about this because I know you still love Dominic and whatever you have with Nire is a lot more than you tell yourself. If we really want to go on, we need to talk about this instead of pretend like it's not true!" Drew held Tisha's hands still, looking her in the eyes. 'You can hate me all you want but you know you need me as much as I need you. I don't wanna live like this. Wondering if the next person I fall in love with will actually stay when it all goes to shit. I don't even know if YOU will but.. I don't wanna have to rebuild what we have. All of the history, the passion, the love." He lets go of Tisha's hands.

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#355 Posted : 19 December 2016 18:34:43(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Drew I know you love me. Well sometimes I do. But how could you love me and then turn around and go fuck someone else? You had that nigga in my house telling me that he wasn't going to let you go. And that you would have to choose between him and I? Like seriously? Who the fuck is he? Why are you still seeing him? I don't love Dominic on any level! Whatsoever. I have no desire to be with him. I want you but you keep fucking leaving me. Like why? Why would you do that to the woman you love? It hurts like hell Drew. And that Nire shit ain't serious. I just fucked him to get back at you. I wanna rebuild... but you gotta whole new boyfriend! Drew we need to make a decision. Either we are gonna be in this one hundred percent, and leave all these other niggas and bitches alone. Or we need to end it. I can't be with you knowing you are with Deneil, sleeping with him, kissing him, making love to him. Like you love that nigga. And I am not going to compete anymore. I still love you but I hate you for what you did to me. To US! I hate myself for it too."

Tisha moves away from Drew and crawls into her sister's guest room bed. She fights back tears as her back is now turned away from Drew. Tisha doesn't want Drew to choose Deneil over her. She wants to make it work with him. She wants to now be faithful to him, and him faithful to her.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#356 Posted : 19 December 2016 19:27:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Tisha had stumped Drew there. "I don't know.." was all he could say to her. "Look I never wanted him to come over there, he was really crossing the line that day and I'm sorry. I never want you to feel that disrespected a Tisha, you know that." Drew listens to Tisha talk about Dominic, not believing her. "Bullshit, Tisha! You've known him for what, 4 years? If you don't hate him by now you love him. Just because you don't want to marry him doesn't mean you don't have feelings for him. There's a reason why you crawl to him Everytime you're mad at me."

Drew sat on the bed next to Tisha. "if this was a choice I could make overnight, I would've made it a long time ago.." Drew put his hand on Tisha's back as she faces the opposite way, lightly rubbing Tisha's back. "I didn't come here to get you back Ti. I just wanted to be honest with you for once. You're precious to me and I don't want to lose you. I think this time apart is helping us in more ways than we know.. Well other than whatever the hell happened last night."

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#357 Posted : 20 December 2016 09:48:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"So why don't we end it then? Why string me along? Why string him along? You clearly love him, maybe more than you do me, so let me go. I'm not going to wait for you to be done with him or to see if you will ever be. I gotta let you go, and you gotta let me go. I wanna be with you. I wanna fight for you. But how am I going to do that, if your not even willing to get into the ring with me. You don't even believe me when I tell you I am over Dominic. He is just a friend. I don't love him. He is a distant friend who I haven't spoke to in a year until two days ago. Like get over it. You want me to dead him? I will for you! But you can't even look me in my face and agree to dead that shit with Deneil can you? Why are you making me make you choose?! Its either me or him?!

Tisha hate putting Drew in such a compromising situation, but she knew it was because of her infidelity that he was cheating. But she no longer blamed herself. He wanted to be a serial cheater while she wanted to dedicate her virtue and life to him. She would no longer be fighting for the number 1 spot with Deneil for Drew's heart. It was either she was one and only or they were no longer.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#358 Posted : 20 December 2016 10:21:44(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew pulls away after Tisha goes off on him. He had suddenly lost his patience to try and talk things out. Drew didn't know if it was because he wasn't getting his way trying to become at least neutral with Tisha or if it was because he felt like he was being told what to do but he shutdown almost immediately. A piece of him knew it was because she was right. "Fine then." Drew sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about where this conversation left them. "I'll be out that house by tomorrow. It's yours Tisha, I built it for you. You don't need to be messing up your back on anymore stiff ass beds. You don't feel claustrophobic in this ugly room?" He got up from Estephanie's guest bed and faced the wall. Drew hot like this a lot, going on about things that didn't matter as soon as he was done with the current conversation.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#359 Posted : 20 December 2016 10:48:16(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha gets up when Drew gets up. She walks to him.

"I have my own house I can go to. You need the sell that shit you built for me. I haven't lived there since you left me there to be alone. I am visiting my sister but trust when I tell you I got my own. That house you built never felt like a home. It felt like hell. Had me trapped away from my family. Never again will I allow you to try and rule over my life the way you've done. How could you do this?!

Tisha wasn't expecting that answer. She was use to getting her way with Drew. "What happened to him?" she thought. He would almost do anything she would ask and this hurt her. Why wasn't he leaving Deneil? Why was he leaving her? She started to cry heavily. The tears ran all over her face and throughout her lips onto her chin.

"What do you want Drew? What do you want me to do? Do you want me to wait? Do you wanna be with Deneil? I am trying to fight for you but you not fighting and you not telling what we gotta do. Be a fucking man!!"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#360 Posted : 20 December 2016 11:37:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well then I guess you just have another one then! Go tear it down if it makes you feel better, I don't give a fuck you already trashed it!" When Tisha started dragging their house, Drew got all in his feelings. To him the house was supposed to represent them and it hurt him enough when she tore it up. "Why the ffffuck did you stay so long then? If we're a prison to you then does it even matter who I choose?? I was never even ready for this shit but you swore you wanted it so bad!!" Drew turned around to face Tisha. "You know why I flew to London the day before our wedding? Because Deneil needed me!" Drew was really pushing it now. He was petty and wanted her to be just as mad as he was. "He fucking needs me while you, Ms. Tisha Fucking Jackson, will ALWAYS have another home somewhere else. Talm bout you can't live without me, fuck you doing right now? Living and waiting for me to get on my knees and give you something else to call Yours!" He takes a deep breath. "I just want us both to figure out whether we should actually spend our lives with each other but you're being aggy as FUCK!"