logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1718192021>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#361 Posted : 20 December 2016 12:07:11(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

"Okay then you said it! So stop being a lil pussy and beating around the bush. You said you wanna be with Deneil. That's all I asked from you and you just gave me my answer. You said you flew to London the day before our wedding to be with him. You aren't ready to be married or in a committed relationship then fine! I just wanted honesty from you. I can't make you wanna be with me. You clearly want to be with your boyfriend, so go be with him! He needs you more than I need you you feel, so go! Get the fuck out and go see about him. I wouldn't want you to damage this relationship."

Tisha was pushing Drew away, but he just hurt the fuck out of her. She needed this closure. She needed to know why he left the day before their wedding. She got her answer. She still wanted him, she wanted him to fight for her, that's why she pushed him away.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#362 Posted : 21 December 2016 05:26:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"I didn't even say that! You think if I was gonna up and leave you for Deneil that I would even be here?" Drew stumbled as Tisha began to push him out the room but he stood his ground. "Shit would probably be easier with him but I don't want easy, I want you! I choose you Tisha, you should know that I choose you! I'm just not gonna lie to your face again and promise you something I can't!" Drew held Tisha's arms again so that she'd stop pushing him away. His voice was much softer now. At this point Drew was just tired. "I'm almost 30 and I don't want to start all over again with anybody else if I've already found the one.."

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#363 Posted : 23 December 2016 04:20:52(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Well Drew... If you want me.... If you truly want me.... you would let nothing stand in the way of you getting me. All these other niggas I will drop in a heartbeat if I knew you seriously wanted to be together with me. But I think that we are pretty much over until you do so. Until you get that nigga out of our lives for good, no sex, no running to London to leave me and be with him, I will come back to you. But I gotta let you go. I can't do this anymore. It isn't healthy for me. You make me feel ugly. I can't compete with a dude. I'm sorry. I love you. I really do. But you can't have us both. Its unfair to him, and ESPECIALLY to me. I have to let you go Drew.

Tisha walks up to Drew. She passionately kisses him on the lips. She lays her head in his chest and holds him tightly one last time.

"I have to get started in the kitchen on some dinner. You can let yourself out."

She stares at Drew for a brief moment. She exits the room.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#364 Posted : 14 May 2017 10:58:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

After the fight, Rum and Drew had to clear out of the FCAs.
The last thing Drew needed was to get in more PR trouble, she had to drag her friend out of there. Once Drew calmed down, he stopped​ worrying about Nire and started thinking about what he'd say to Tisha tonight. It didn't take long for his driver to come pick him up. Drew told the driver where to go and they arrived about 5 minutes later. Drew made his way up to her room, taking in a deep breath before knocking.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#365 Posted : 15 May 2017 07:19:59(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha had just taken off her evening gown. Nire had just left to go cool off with some friends. Things were different with Nire, she knew that if the roles were reversed and Drew was in Nire's position, they would've had a shouting match and would have still been arguing. Nire was so calm and patient with her. It actually made her smile as she stood in the mirror taking her earrings off. She heard a knock at her hotel room door. She was dressed in a velvet colored silk bra and a matching thong. She still had her award hair and male-up on. Tisha threw on a matching robe that matched her lingre. Tisha ran to the door, she yelled,

"Just a second!"

Tisha looked through the peep hole of the door and saw her ex, Drew. She took a deep sigh before opening the door. Hoping they wouldn't argue. Hoping they wouldn't yell. Hoping they would clear the air. She was over fighting him/over fighting with him. They did that for a whole year. She didn't know if she wanted to be his friend again, or could ever be his friend again. But she was willing to speak with him, she hadn't seen him in almost six months. Tisha opened the door.

"Hey, come on in", she said in a serious tone.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#366 Posted : 15 May 2017 07:34:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew looked up when Tisha opened the door. He nodded when she asked him to come in, doing just that. "Sorry about tonight." He mumbled as she closed the door. Drew was still in the brown suit that he had on at the show, his jacket unbuttoned and tie loosened.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#367 Posted : 15 May 2017 07:41:27(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha led Drew the the bedroom of her hotel suite. She didn't want to give him any ideas. She just wanted to finish undressing out of her award show wear. Tisha walked to the dresser of her hotel room and grabbed a make-up remover wipe. She sat on the bed as Drew stood by her. She took the wipe and removed her lipstick. Tisha took her robe off and looked at Drew.

"It's....It's fine I guess Drew. I am sorry about him hitting you. I didn't think it would escalate so quickly."

Tisha patted a spot on the bed next to her.

"Why don't you have a seat next to me. If you're comfortable enough too?"

She thought she repulsed Drew. She didn't know if he was pissed off at her, hated her, or what. Did he still feel comfortable to be in the same room with her? He was living a whole new life now, one that she wasn't a part of anymore.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#368 Posted : 15 May 2017 07:55:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew followed Tisha into the hotel bedroom and let her take her time removing her makeup and robe. They were together for years and had seen each other's bodies plenty of times, it didn't feel weird at all, even though they were exes. He sat down next to her, taking off his own jacket and holding it in his hands. "I'm always comfortable with you, Ti. You know that." Things went bad between them but once Drew got out of his feelings about it, he realized that it changed nothing about how much he cared about Tisha, and he was here tonight to make everything right. "So... How you been?" He wasn't entirely sure how to start this conversation but he hoped it just naturally flowed.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#369 Posted : 15 May 2017 08:10:47(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha took away Drew's jacket and folded it up nicely and layed it on the bed. She looked at Drew and responded, "I've been good. I've been hanging in there man. A lot has happened in the last few months. But good considering everything. How's everything with you? How's the boyfriend?" Tisha kinda cracks a laugh, hoping that Drew wouldn't take it offensively and would get the joke.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#370 Posted : 15 May 2017 08:25:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew laughed. "How do you think I'm doing, Tisha? You've been coming at me with songs, interviews, performances... You've really been trying to hurt a nigga." He chuckled lightly before clearing his throat. "Of course, I deserve it. I really fucked up, like really fucked up, and the saddest part is I didn't realize it until you started singing about it." He looks at her and looks right away, facing forward. "Deneil's doing good though. Finally all healed up."

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#371 Posted : 15 May 2017 08:36:20(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Haha", Tisha chuckled. "You know what Drew. I honestly didn't mean for the album to be about you in that way. I mean, it was always gonna be called FOR DREW. But it initially was about a love story, and then you just changed. I was like, damn, "it's like that pa?". You really hurt me. And I tried my hardest to make it right. But the last two times we talked, I tried to tell you everything I felt so we could move forward and be together, but you just left me, and I had to let the shit out. I had to get it off my chest. And the music was the only way I knew how. I do wanna apologize for laying the dirt out in the music, but it was subtle. I wanted you to hurt as much as I was"

Tisha stared at Drew. When he mentioned Deneils name, her body tensed up. "That's good. I am so sorry to hear what happened to him."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#372 Posted : 15 May 2017 09:12:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I know, I know. I remember when you first told me about the album. You were so excited to write about us. I just had to go and mess us up. But hey, at least you got a mad good album out of it. At first I was trying to front like it wasn't good just because it was about me but truth is, I've never heard a record like that before, that shit is crazy." He smiled, proud to have been apart of the creative process in some way. It felt weird to talk about Deneil with Tisha so he dropped the topic. He wanted things to go smoothly tonight. "You remember the day we first met​?" Drew said, thinking back to almost 3 years ago. "It was like we instantly knew we were gonna fall hard. Everybody thought it was some summer fling but summer ended and we were still crazy for each other. So many wild nights, so much passion... It was all love, babygirl. I miss that. We've both moved on but damn, those were some good times." He looked back at Tisha. "I really loved you. I loved you through every second of it, even while I was fucking half of LA. I just don't..I don't want you to ever forget or doubt that. What we had was real. I was supposed to love you and protect you and I only ended up hurting you. I won't ever forgive myself for that and I feel you if you don't want to either. I just don't want you to hate me anymore, Ti. We've been either enemies or strangers for a hot ass minute and Ive hated every second of it."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#373 Posted : 15 May 2017 09:25:26(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"You know.... I did hate you Drew. I just didn't understand how you could end all we had, 2 years of being together, and it may not be the longest, but we were literally joined to the hip. I couldnt get enough of you. And I've tried to get over it... but..."

Tisha took a pause. She didn't want to tell Drew that she still loved him. She missed him. But they were living two different lives now.

"I always loved you. Through it all. I always loved you through it all. I still love you Drew." Tisha breaks down an bit. A tear creeps down her left cheek from her eye. "I don't know if you love me still. And I am trying to move on, and the fact that you are with someone else now, is scary man. It's weird. The fact that I have another man is weird. But I am dealing, you know? And I just want to say sorry for all I ever did to hurt you. If I ever neglected you, then I am sorry. I am sorry for cheating on you. I am sorry for cheating on you with Dominic. I am sorry for it all. " Tisha grabs Drew hand sand smile as she cries. She rubs his hand in a friendly manner. "I really wished things turned out differently for us."

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#374 Posted : 15 May 2017 10:51:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew nodded as Tisha responded. Anyone could tell that there were still a lot feelings between them and Drew knew deep down inside there always would be. Though they never went through with it, Tisha was the woman he had planned to spend the rest his life with, he would never be 100% over her. Seeing Tisha cry made him want to too. He had been longing for this night for so long and now it was finally happening. Drew and Tisha were making peace. When he felt her hand on his, it somehow felt like all of his problems had went away, like everything he stresses out​ over ceased to exist. A huge weight was lifted off of his shoulders and he felt more peaceful than he had​ in a year. "I never stopped loving you, Ti. I just know I can't show it anymore. It just as weird to see you with someone else, especially That." Drew swallowed the disgust back down. "It's good, everything's good. We tried so hard to hurt each other and that shit actually worked." He reached over to Tisha with his other hand and wiped away her tears, frowning. "No more of these. I wasn't shit, don't cry over me." He says with a small laugh.

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#375 Posted : 15 May 2017 11:05:23(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha tried to stop crying. She sniffed her nose, trying to stop the tears. She continued to run Drew's hand as she ceased crying. When she heard Drew's remark about Nire she became unsettled. Nire was a shoulder for her to cry on, and she had grown fond of him, she was thankful for him. She looked at Drew and said, "Now you know I can't let you talk about him like that. I can say a lot about you know who but I won't. Nire is a good guy, he really has been my rock after you lef...", Tisha stops herself. She looks at Drew. Her stomach had butterflies, she felt the magic all over again as she looked at Drew in his eyes. She forgot what it felt like just to stare at him. "God, I missed you." She moved in closer to Drew's face. She gave him a passionate moist kiss on the cheek. She then layed her head on his chest and stared at him. "My Drew" she said, smiling at him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#376 Posted : 16 May 2017 09:24:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew lets out a huge puff before giving Tisha a lazy smile. "Fine. I'll leave the boy alone. For you." He said, feeling like it was July 2014 all over again. They were in this hotel room rekindling and even though right now the conversation was pretty casual, they were still playing with fire. "Missed you too." His heart raced when she kissed him on the cheek and out of habit, he held her in his arms when she laid her head on his chest. To hear Tisha say his name so softly again really distracted him from the fact that he was a touch of the lips away from cheating on his boyfriend. It just didn't feel like that to him right now, Tisha felt too familiar and nothing like a late night mistake. He kissed Tisha softly on the forehead. "I love it when you say my name." Drew mumbled in a deep voice, pulling Tisha up on his lap. Drew kissed her again, multiple times on the neck, as he let his hands travel where they shouldn't.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#377 Posted : 16 May 2017 09:41:10(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

When Drew kissed Tisha's forehead, she closed her eyes. She was in euphoria. It felt right. It felt like everything in their world was right and all he stars in the universe had aligned. Tisha opened her eyes to see Drew's lips touching on her neck. Drew's hand began to sail all up and down her body. Tisha let out a slight moan, "oooh". It was starting to feel like 2014 all over again and Tisha was loving it. She spread her legs around Drew's waist. She placed her hands through his shirt and began to caress his chests. She unbuttoned his shirt. She removes his shirt off slowly. When his shirt hit the bed, she began toy with his nipples. Fluid began to secrete from her insides, through her thong and onto Drew's pants. Tisha placed her forehead on Drew's, their faces were less than two inches a part. She stared at him, as her insides continued to soak his pants. "Drewww", she said in a low sexy tone, "How much did you miss me?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#378 Posted : 16 May 2017 11:28:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Tisha spread her legs around him, Drew grabbed onto her booty and caressed both cheeks, really getting his feel. It had been so long that he had forgotten what she sounded like when she moaned and now Drew just wanted to hear Tisha moan over and over again. He stared at her as she removed his shirt and played with his nipples, using his hands to undo her bra's hooks and toss it to the side. He could tell that she was wet and he felt himself stiffen at the thought. "How much?" He asks, pulling Tisha in for a long, wet kiss. While he slowly moves his lips, he lets one of his hands slide down her back and into her thong. His fingers slowly caressed her outer lips, swirling her juices around. Drew pulls away from the passionate kiss. "So fucking much, babygirl." He said, leisurely pushing his fingers inside of her and slowly pulling them out.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#379 Posted : 25 June 2017 11:55:28(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha took Drew's hand and slid them in and out of her insides. She grabbed his hand and took his index and middle fingers he used to penetrate her, and she licked it. She licked all of her juices. She spread her legs back around Drew and kissed him passionately, "You like the way that tastes?" she said in a low tone before kissing Drew more. His lips felt like God served Tisha a personal slice from heaven. Her body felt tingly, her stomach had butterflies, she hadn't felt that way in a while. Tisha backed away from Drew as he continued to kiss her. That's when she slid from his lap down to the floor. She kneeled on her knees and placed her head in the space between his legs. She looked at Drew and said, "I think I want it.", she looked at him innocently, waiting for his move.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#380 Posted : 25 June 2017 12:35:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Kissing Tisha, he once again fell in love with the taste of her. Just a drop of her juices gave off a small tangy flavor and it made him want to taste more and more. "You already know I love it, Ti..." He said, kissing her over and over. All it ever took was the smallest sensation and suddenly what he wanted became what he needed. He could feel himself throbbing as Tisha climbed off of him, her head landing in his lap. Without a thought he unbuttoned his pants, his erection bulging through his underwear. "Where do you want it first?" He asked with a small smile, pulling it out and stroking himself as his penis stood straight up.